PDA

View Full Version : FR 24/6 -Why truely independent FL are no match for managed ones

cliffy
24-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Why truely independent FL are no match for managed ones.

SERVICE!

My experience in the last week ranging from inhouse CAT150, Managed FL like Sakura and Gala to PRC Street-walkers on L10 this morning.
It is clear that Mananged talent and Inhouse cat wins hands down.
Simply no fight.

It doesn't matter how pretty a SW may look at the end of the day U want a pleasurable/positive experience.

That comes from how they are trained to serve you and their professional attitude.

FR from this morning 5am (6hrs after Gala).
I went to L10 in search of some PRC Princess I saw last week.
Didn't find any that quality but thought it was late and I can get a deal.
unfortunately all were asking for 100/30mins.
I insisted on 60mins and the only one agreeable to it was a Milf. BIG boobies.
Heavy makeup from Shanghai.

Asked for a room for overnight, as soon as she took note of my intention to stay the nite, shw wanted me to pay her 300 for the nite instead.
I went let's wait and see.
She kept pushing the case if I book her for the nite, she then can take her time to pleasure me and afterall money is not important pleasure is more important.

Once she undressed, I regretted my choice, those were sagging boobies.
She tried Catbath but I wasn't at all turned on.
worst part is 5 mins in, her phone rang and she gave my rm number to the person onthe other line. She said she invited her little sister over. we can Double up. I wasn't looking for that and told her so.
When little sister came in, she's indeed prettier but she's no 'little' sister. combining their age, I must have slept with 90yrs pussy this morning! :eek:
Being pushy 'little sister undressed and asked for her 100. while promising to jointly serve me well. From there on it was rush rush get him to cum.
'Little sister' figure was better great hips/legs. But older sister was far superior in customer service. Mind she she still suck compared to Inhouse and managed cats.

After I banged them both, they just quickly wanted me to cum thru H/J.
rushing rushing though we were no where near the 1 hr part.
At this point I asked little sister to lick my legs, she used her fingers instead and did a lousy job. After 10 mins I asked why wouldn't she just lick me as I suggested. She snapped and raise her Shanghai voice asking "what's the difference?"

needless to say if there was even 1% of me cumming in their presence b4, it's gone now.

Oh forgot to mention, little sister has the worst case of Hemroids I've ever seen. It look like a carpet had been folded over and over and it's sticking out of her ass. :eek::eek:
For those whom share the misfortune of having her. I'm sure that image will never pass.

I told them to forget it, I'm done. They both headed to the shower and was out of the room faster than I can say good riddance.
That's 200 down the drain, but most importantlyI learnt my lesson in the difference between managed and non-managed service.
of course I am not disputing those FR of good indepedent FL.
Just make sure you keep to only those recommended ones here instead of taking a chance with unrated Street-walkers.

aczeta
24-06-2009, 09:54 AM
That's 200 down the drain, but most importantlyI learnt my lesson in the difference between managed and non-managed service.
Just make sure you keep to only those recommended ones here instead of taking a chance with unrated Street-walkers.

Was going to zap u till i read the last bit...

U went to L10!!!! what do u expect hahahaha

Good thing for this forum is most of the gems here are QC and so biz is quite decent and you wun find them on the streets...

Cheonging101
24-06-2009, 10:19 AM
What's worst is bro TS does not know what is TRULY independant... :rolleyes:

Bro TS, Lor 10 got OKT. Thus, they are NOT independant FLs. They are unlicensed WLs.

Anthonytan85
24-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I feel sad for u but I agree with bro aczeta, most of the fls here are generally of some standard. Well at least the ones I've met.

Liquid@cid
24-06-2009, 11:40 AM
What's worst is bro TS does not know what is TRULY independant... :rolleyes:

Bro TS, Lor 10 got OKT. Thus, they are NOT independant FLs. They are unlicensed WLs.

The OKTs at those lorongs are the ones that make the FLs there giving Fxxk up services, cos they wanted the session to be ended by 30mins, if you exceeded the timing the FL's phone wil ring and they will ask her why not done yet, those FLs are under pressure to do a fast job, actually there are oso potential Gems at those lorongs too, but due the the OKTs, most girl try to do a fast job and the culture is being built up that way, monkey see monkey do the new girls will oso follow, as time goes by all us samster will noe that those lanes are to be avoided, belonging to those "can see cannot eat type"

Btw TS, before you make this comment, have you tried those really indepentant FL from SBF???:rolleyes:

fl saviour
24-06-2009, 12:00 PM
ya la, like me, i alwaysfind the fls here nia.. mostly is plasurable sexperience ma.. tks to the bros who took care of me,

satyr365
24-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Hahaha. Bro TS Cliffy, unfortunately your whole report is based on misinformation and absolute misunderstanding.:eek:

Your bad experience at L10 are with "managed" FLs. L10 stock are under OKTs. They are not independent FLs.:p

Maybe you want to reverse your thread title now:rolleyes:

Cheers

Cheonging101
24-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Btw TS, before you make this comment, have you tried those really indepentant FL from SBF???:rolleyes:

Bro, if he did, he won't spend $350 ($150 for Cat 150 WL+ $200 for unlicensed FL Tarma) in 1 day and still felt unsatisfied. :D

SmallBro
24-06-2009, 12:10 PM
juz wondering isit possible to arrange appt with L 6-10 ladies in the day time and ask for 1 hour service??? since its outside their " okt working hours " , because most of the time i do not like what i see with regards to girls on this forum. my theory is tat if they are really gems, they will not be here in this forum, but rather standing by the streets with okt. however there is really some exception, sometimes it takes a year to discover 1 real gem in this forum. Gems normally hit above 100k views within 3 months.

Cheonging101
24-06-2009, 12:56 PM
juz wondering isit possible to arrange appt with L 6-10 ladies in the day time and ask for 1 hour service??? since its outside their " okt working hours " , because most of the time i do not like what i see with regards to girls on this forum. my theory is tat if they are really gems, they will not be here in this forum, but rather standing by the streets with okt. however there is really some exception, sometimes it takes a year to discover 1 real gem in this forum. Gems normally hit above 100k views within 3 months.

Bro, if that's your theory, why come here? :rolleyes:

It's not that the girls in this forum don't want to stand on the streets with OKTs (okay, they REALLY don't want because it's hot, tiring and need to pay OKT even if there is no business), it's because they have no time to do so! Their time slots are all occupied by servicing bros non-stop in hotel rooms!

You take 1 year to discover a gem here probably because you can't get contacts for the real independant gems? If you can discover a gem in GL10 every month (okay lah, give you 364.2 days), please share with us. :D

Also, having 100k views in 3 months is not because girl is good (even if she is). It's because the Thread title entices you to read it. I can bet you my balls that if I write a thread called "Slim & Sexy 18 Yr old 32H Boobs with BBBJ+CIM+COF 60/2/2", the thread could easily get 100k views in 1 month.

What's more, you wait for 3 months and see if got 100k views before you ask for contact of that particular FL because she confirm is gem? If the FL is here on 2 month Visa, she already balik kampung liao lah! :p

Liquid@cid
24-06-2009, 01:12 PM
juz wondering isit possible to arrange appt with L 6-10 ladies in the day time and ask for 1 hour service??? since its outside their " okt working hours " ,

From what i noe, you can ask them out before 6pm, price fixed between the 2 of you, but normally the FL will only agreed to it if you are her regular or she got a deep impression of you though you only visit her once, if not they would rather you go find them at the lorongs that they are standing, cos to them it's safer as they got OKTs to look after them so won't kena bully....

because most of the time i do not like what i see with regards to girls on this forum. my theory is tat if they are really gems, they will not be here in this forum, but rather standing by the streets with okt. however there is really some exception, sometimes it takes a year to discover 1 real gem in this forum. Gems normally hit above 100k views within 3 months.

den i think your theory is wrong bro, IMO those gems that are produce here are actually FL with good mindset and attitude, why they are not standing at GL with the OKTs is that they paid for their own expenses to come here, so they dun owe the OKTs a living as those controlled be the OKTs standing at GL owes the OKTs money for the Visa they paid to get here.....

Most of the FL here are those who scared of standing by the roadside as they scared they kena caught before they can earn back the money spent, looking at the Ang Pais in SBF eg; Bing er, Dandan, Jiaqi (unavail liao) and Weiwei, Kexin, Airen (still avail) actually some of them got the standard to even go reputable night clubs to work but why they rather serve samsters, becos they are not use to the protocol of working in such a political place, some value for money bonk like Ah Qi have good service attitude, no one noes about her until she was recommanded here, and she dun even noe about SBF oso.....

So IMHO, i think those standing at roadside control by OKTs oso got good and lousy Fls, here in SBF oso got good and lousy FLs, just that the percentage of meeting a good FL here in SBF is much more higher compared to finding one from those controlled by OKTs in GL, reason being that those independant FLs here noes that if they can't provide quality services, very fast they will be out without RTF supporters, whereas those in GL standing mentality is to F and go, wait for the next pig....

Rub&Buah
24-06-2009, 03:11 PM
I told them to forget it, I'm done. They both headed to the shower and was out of the room faster than I can say good riddance.

Try those 60/2/2 or 80/2/2 milf from the bros here.They may not be the best of look but u sure at least the most basic good service & money worth:)

Its becos there is plenty of fool like u who have this kinda mindset thats why the L8/L10/L12 gals carry on with thier hit & run service while the okt grinding away with thier pockets filled.

But of course,thats totally up to u some ppl have to see the girls before deed,must see pretty face no service also neber mind.Gals hit & run,guys fcuk & jump.$100 very easy to earn.:rolleyes:

Good gems at those lorong there is but the ration is ...u name it

cliffy
28-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Btw TS, before you make this comment, have you tried those really indepentant FL from SBF???

Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

Akagahara
30-06-2009, 09:23 AM
fyi TS, theres a reason tat area is part of the golden triangle. Those girls are there just to whet your appetite for the fun later, kinda like foreplay. But if you wanna try them, be prepared to be burned...bad. I rmb someone mentioning before that 99% of the time, watever girl there is totally not worth the money. You should try looking at the upper lors where you get more bang for your buck...literally. :D Besides, if you noticed, almost all the FLs recommended in here are from the upper lors.

cliffy
02-07-2009, 05:51 PM
any specific upper lor and house U recommend?

aczeta76
02-07-2009, 06:05 PM
den i think your theory is wrong bro, IMO those gems that are produce here are actually FL with good mindset and attitude, why they are not standing at GL with the OKTs is that they paid for their own expenses to come here, so they dun owe the OKTs a living as those controlled be the OKTs standing at GL owes the OKTs money for the Visa they paid to get here.....

Most of the FL here are those who scared of standing by the roadside as they scared they kena caught before they can earn back the money spent, looking at the Ang Pais in SBF eg; Bing er, Dandan, Jiaqi (unavail liao) and Weiwei, Kexin, Airen (still avail) actually some of them got the standard to even go reputable night clubs to work but why they rather serve samsters, becos they are not use to the protocol of working in such a political place, some value for money bonk like Ah Qi have good service attitude, no one noes about her until she was recommanded here, and she dun even noe about SBF oso.....

Quite true.. used to know a few who stand at L14, if u look at my early early posts and they only pay OKT to be lookout and be safer..

And my most sweet Xiao Ping (Sianren) also used to stand at L10 but decided later to go L16 as she din like the culture there...She is still TOPs for me in terms of the girls I have seen so far

So, it is about luck, chemistry, timing and many other things...

Btw.. Ah Shui.. ur Ang Pai list machiam forget my Li Wei ler...:mad: hahaha

steamer
02-07-2009, 11:08 PM
wait till u kena those so called managed fls, when the gal who turns up looks nothing like the one in the picture, and her svc is nothing like wat the website says :mad:

wala
03-07-2009, 02:23 PM
I can't say all the Lor12-14 gals are "bad" service providers. But the main reason many will not enjoy is coz the OKT are always chasing after the gals to get back on the streets.

As for those FLs in SBF, I actually feels the 1st few customers the gals gets when they arrived in SGP, and the TS they meet will affect greatly how they turn out to be. For the gals, if their initial mindset and service have been "tuned" to SBF bros expectation of a GEM from the beginning, and they are willing to keep up their efforts, she WILL become a gem. Even if they are inexperienced or seasoned, the main attribute is the way they are going to handle customers. Any gal that is decent looking and have decent figure, once they can accept that kind of services expected by SBF bros, they will be well received. And if they put in some more extra efforts on the GFE, I can be sure they will have a fruitful trip to SGP.

So keep up the wonderful work all the TS that have bought SBF bros great GEMS, and gems in making. I hope I can uncover another gem soon to add to the pool :D

cliffy
06-07-2009, 05:02 AM
Was going to zap u till i read the last bit...

U went to L10!!!! what do u expect hahahaha

Good thing for this forum is most of the gems here are QC and so biz is quite decent and you wun find them on the streets...

Thanks for not zapping me but how about upping me.
the reason I had to take a risk on those on Lor 10/12 is because i can't get any contact of the higly rated FL.

To have to read about them but can't ever secure their contact is so painful:(

Cheonging101
06-07-2009, 10:49 AM
the reason I had to take a risk on those on Lor 10/12 is because i can't get any contact of the higly rated FL.

Bro, I don't get it. You can't get the contacts and you know that those at Lor 10/12 sucks... then why you don't try other Lors?

Our contacts also have to come from somewhere, right. You think it fell from the sky for us?:rolleyes:

Can see you're still very new to hunting. Cannot smell "poison" on your prey yet. :p

satyr365
06-07-2009, 11:16 AM

So you're saying you knowingly started a misleading thread to discredit the FLs here??? What the.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

speedmax260
06-07-2009, 12:17 PM
may be wat he is trying to say is with 15 points, he cant get contacts here :) so he desperate oredy so go hunt any gal on GL lor. ;)

Liquid@cid
06-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Quite true.. used to know a few who stand at L14, if u look at my early early posts and they only pay OKT to be lookout and be safer..

And my most sweet Xiao Ping (Sianren) also used to stand at L10 but decided later to go L16 as she din like the culture there...She is still TOPs for me in terms of the girls I have seen so far

So, it is about luck, chemistry, timing and many other things...

Btw.. Ah Shui.. ur Ang Pai list machiam forget my Li Wei ler...:mad: hahaha

haha my fault, my fault..... ya i do agree that LW belongs to a high rated cat in SBF.....:rolleyes:

Thanks for not zapping me but how about upping me.

Add me as your friend, what i have you oso have...... cheers;)

cliffy
13-07-2009, 06:14 AM
may be wat he is trying to say is with 15 points, he cant get contacts here :) so he desperate oredy so go hunt any gal on GL lor. ;)

Thank YOU for the clarification , no idea what the previous guy was accusing me of?

ppl here sure are snappy and constantly bickering, why can't we all just get along:)

cliffy
13-07-2009, 06:17 AM
I have no idea what u r talking about.
I definitely didn't start any misleading threat to discredit anyone.

PEACE MAN , too much zapping and attacking here.
let all just hunt in peace and enjoy our catch ok guys