PDA

View Full Version : 90% chart Tui Na Girls

simimabochap
20-08-2003, 02:52 PM
90% accuracy on Tui Na Babes :

1. 90% of them wear jeans/pants on the job.
2. 90% of them 30 years and above
3. 90% of them have a child studying in Singapore
4. 90% can do basic Tui Na
5. 90% of them ugly
6. 90% plumb
7. 90% do it for extra income
8. 90% dont do BJ/FJ
9. 90% charge 50 for HJ for the 1st time
10.90% do HJ only.
11.90% wear black/colour bras.
12.90% don't wear G-string
13.90% do HJ mechanically.
14.90% do not wear glassess
15.90% wear T-shirt on the job
16.90% EVENTUALLY get FUCKED.

Microsoft
20-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Disagree on pt no. 5. 90% not very chio lah. Wouldn't say ugly.

Maybe it's just me but think i army train one. Remember during army days pocket got not much money but feel horny. No choice but 2 bonk those Trans at desker road. Yuck! Bonk those then u know wat is really ugly. With $10-$15 budget u can only get those with moustach.

Abit better then tat 1 always appear on steven chow movie. Tat 1 that got moustach and always dig nose. Wahaha!:D

simimabochap
20-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Definition of "Chio" is attractive and seductive .Sorry I still maintain my point No. 5 as UGLY .
Its either "CHIO" or "UGLY ,never have in between.
That's how I size up the Tui Na girls when I do my recce.

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Microsoft

Abit better then tat 1 always appear on steven chow movie. Tat 1 that got moustach and always dig nose. Wahaha!:D

You mean Wu2 Meng4 Da2. Wah Lao!

Hahaha...ok... I like your approach. Just a fuck right?

KCLIM73
20-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by simimabochap
Definition of "Chio" is attractive and seductive .Sorry I still maintain my point No. 5 as UGLY .
Its either "CHIO" or "UGLY ,never have in between.
That's how I size up the Tui Na girls when I do my recce.

Again, your definition may be different from another guy's definition. And I have to say this. What you find attractive, like you like big breasts, another who likes small cuppable ones, will not like. So, it's still subjective.

And 'never in between'? Again, I dun agree with that.

Kudos to your method of sizing them up bro. So, which are the can make it ones that you have tried? Care to share so we roughly know what kind is chio?

How about GL or dragon/executive/leisure hc? have you tried girls from there before? How many % of them are 'ugly'?

Microsoft
20-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
You mean Wu2 Meng4 Da2. Wah Lao!

Hahaha...ok... I like your approach. Just a fuck right?

Nope not wu meng da but quite close. U got watch shaolin soccer onot? Neh tat 1 tat do Zhao wei makeup one leir.

Can be quite motiviating 1 u know. While bonking i promise myself to work hard, make at least enough money and never ever need 2 be touch again by any of these cock sucking mother fucking son of a bitch! This remain true till today after almost 20 yrs. Heehee.

Wat i m trying 2 say is after tat i can accept lower standard as norm.

choonho
20-08-2003, 07:17 PM
Bro simimabochap, what u have said may be very true, thats why we have forum like this to get bros together to find the other 10%.

girllover
20-08-2003, 07:24 PM
Sorry bro choonho, I dun know how my login crossed with yours.

hearthrob
20-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Can anyone comment on point 16 - whether is it true? :D
Any example?

factor-x
20-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Any example?

Quite true.

Unless it's 90% Eventually Get Fcuked By Customers, then maybe have to think bout the stats for a while.

:D

power69
20-08-2003, 09:26 PM
90% accuracy on Tui Na Babes :

1. 90% of them wear jeans/pants on the job.
2. 90% of them 30 years and above
3. 90% of them have a child studying in Singapore
4. 90% can do basic Tui Na
5. 90% of them ugly
6. 90% plumb
7. 90% do it for extra income
8. 90% dont do BJ/FJ
9. 90% charge 50 for HJ for the 1st time
10.90% do HJ only.
11.90% wear black/colour bras.
12.90% don't wear G-string
13.90% do HJ mechanically.
14.90% do not wear glassess
15.90% wear T-shirt on the job
16.90% EVENTUALLY get FUCKED.
the last 1 is a consolation prize who patronise them and invest on them, so u got a chance to bonk them so ok wat , jus like those bar gal in the 70s, need to go there often then can bonk them, those r not pdmm but our local mm/auntie

owen10
21-08-2003, 02:15 AM
hmmm ... i guess the 'findings' are somewhat controversial. on what total does bro bochap derive his 90% from? 90% on his observances/experiences or 90% based on the general comments in this forum? i guess some of d more lao jiao bros will beg to differ fr some of the 'findings'.

KCLIM73
21-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Microsoft

Wat i m trying 2 say is after tat i can accept lower standard as norm.

Meaningful. Actually, I would say that 10 years ago, every decent girl to me looks like fuckable material....

But over the years with more experience with girls, I got more choosy over the girls. Like arms too flabby, tummy too big, calves not nice, cannot dress well, makeup not nice...blah blah blah...so... :)

simimabochap
21-08-2003, 10:35 AM
bro KCLIM,
That's the difference between "Chio" and "Ugly".
Your preference is similar to all mine (and majority) unless like my uncle who's now in his 60's ..finds the 40+ auntie very chio.
I speak for all brothers that definition of Chio is minimum:
1.Face attractive
2.Body not have bulge,flabby arms ands thighs
3.seductive looking
4.Breast at least minmun standard..
5.Could be 30+ but look younger.

Bro Owen, I am what you refer as Lau Chiau in my early 40s and my younger chiong days are a disgrace to humanity.
Just imagine in the 80's I have even tried screwing stoned girls during the R&R in Taiwan..compliments from the SAF who send me year after year for training.

On a sober note, age has caught up and I find some excitement being able to attract Tui Na girls as a hobby.

Younger bros below 30+, a kind advice...enjoy now cos when you reach your 50s ,you might be willing but your didi can't.

Microsoft
21-08-2003, 11:45 AM
Think diff bros hav different preference. I'm just the other way round. In my young days, WL must be chio... Then too many bad experience. Maybe just my luck tat quite a bit of those chio 1 are nothing more then a pc of dead meat on bed. Might as well go market, buy a pc of pork, wrap it round my dick and diy.

Of course there's a min accectable std on the looks... but attitude and skill bcome more important. Else i cnot cum. Kerker.

simimabochap
21-08-2003, 12:26 PM
You are right...about attitude and skill.
I have rejected once too many "chio" girls cos lack of skill and bad attitude. You will never know unless you try them ONCE.
Most of these girls will only improve if business is bad and their income has been threatened drastically.

chinchai
21-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Meaningful. Actually, I would say that 10 years ago, every decent girl to me looks like fuckable material....

But over the years with more experience with girls, I got more choosy over the girls. Like arms too flabby, tummy too big, calves not nice, cannot dress well, makeup not nice...blah blah blah...so... :)

Another 10-15yrs.........BACK TO SQUARE ONE....BOEUY PAI...CAN ALREADY!!!

leekme
21-08-2003, 06:16 PM
They are just like any other gals, that come in all kind of varieties. Some will be outright loose, some go for the money, some play hard to get, some go for romance, some have husbands back home and may be devoted (see article in Streats today), etc. Less the loose and go for money sort, for the rest just like any other gals, if you put in enough time, effort and money, it's 90% true that you will get laid! Yes! Even for the last sort that have husbands and claims to be loyal. The fact is all of them are here lonely except for the company of their child and with lots of up hill challenges, stress, frustration, etc. They are afterall ladies and need a men to depend on or for the sake of company or pleasure, so if you can show care and sincerity, be it real or fake as long as you can convince them, then your chances of success is almost certainly 90%! The left over 10% are the rare species of iron ladies that are either less interested in men or have wills made of steel that you shouldn't waste your time if your ultimate intension is just going for between her legs.

In case some of you bros need more convincing, my hit rate is 100% so far! Good Luck and enjoy :)

Leek
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Any example?

2003_newbie
21-08-2003, 06:51 PM
Brudder leekme, you're right. Those that we invest time & money will eventually agreed for a bonk, but those who has damn steeling principal - ask them to fuck off! want to earn extra $$ but don't want to be touched and sucked, then they better stick strictly to massage and no extra $$.

And those who got laid usually said they only do FJ with you, don't tell anybody about it -- HAHAHA, like real! If they can do it to you, they sure can do it with someone else who is richer and more handsome right?

Personally I like such challenges, the more they block me, the more I'll make sure they get sucked and fingered & eventually get laid :D

leekme
21-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Bro, care to share what's stoned girls? Never had chance to go Taiwan for training.

Leek
Just imagine in the 80's I have even tried screwing stoned girls during the R&R in Taiwan..compliments from the SAF who send me year after year for training.

DehOne
21-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by leekme
so if you can show care and sincerity, be it real or fake as long as you can convince them, then your chances of success is almost certainly 90%!

uh- faking sincerity - isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

leekme
21-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Well since you all got me talking, here goes.

My experience with the ladies is they are unlike the gals form KTV, night clubs or LSB. At least true for the ones I targetted.

So I prefer to treat them well, much better than those from KTVs. You can also lay more trust on them as they tend to be more decent in character. When they fall for you, there may be certain amount of bonding, and the saying of them simply going for any other richer/handsome man may be over stated. Like I said, these are not bar gals that go for money only, they are looking more for care, support, dependability. Of course they must not detest your looks in the first place.

But that's me, you decide what you want to do yourself.

Leek
Originally posted by 2003_newbie
Brudder leekme, you're right. Those that we invest time & money will eventually agreed for a bonk, but those who has damn steeling principal - ask them to fuck off! want to earn extra $$ but don't want to be touched and sucked, then they better stick strictly to massage and no extra $$.

And those who got laid usually said they only do FJ with you, don't tell anybody about it -- HAHAHA, like real! If they can do it to you, they sure can do it with someone else who is richer and more handsome right?

Personally I like such challenges, the more they block me, the more I'll make sure they get sucked and fingered & eventually get laid :D

leekme
21-08-2003, 07:15 PM
OK you got me there, sincerity's hard to fake :)

I should say more like being able to be sincere until you reach your objective and after that disregard being sincere or take it all back (with this motive in mind, the sincerity become quite fake). Well sounds easy but fact is quite hard to do, and beware of getting burnt yourself. Now who says getting laid was easy?

Leek
Originally posted by DehOne
uh- faking sincerity - isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

KCLIM73
22-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Now who says getting laid was easy?

Leek

Me! :D

simimabochap
22-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Bro, care to share what's stoned girls? Never had chance to go Taiwan for training.

Leek

oKAY..hISTORY LESSON.

During our R&R in Taiwan(those times in the 80's 7 solid days)
We have the whole hotel pao by the Singapore governent ,these bell boys will bring in girls for bonking..the cost is tips to them and MX Pills for the girls.They will get stoned from the pills and I leave the rest of history lesson for your imagination.

Those were the good old days!!

Any bros also from that era??

leekme
22-08-2003, 10:53 AM
Good for you then! Unfortunately not all bros here are lucky as you.

Leek
Me! :D