PDA

View Full Version : Pussy smell before and after menstrual period?

apalucakap
21-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Lately there have been discussions on smelly pussies and hence this subject.

I have screwed a number of pussies. Perfectly normal, healthy, clean and disease-free pussies. Healthy food and lifestyle, no yeast infection, bv or whatnot. Most of the time, there are only slight smell, but at some other time, a strong offensive fishy smell emits after only couple of thrusts. Can even smell the nauseating odour when doing missionary style. Worse on doggy as the steaming hot smell arises directly below the nostrils. Have to hold the breath silently. Sometimes cock also shrink. Being diplomatic, I don't reveal to them....scared no more fucking will be given in future. ;)

Which bring me to think if certain time of her menstrual period do have a bearing on the smell. Girls usually don't tell their guys of their menstrual timetable, so I don't even bother to ask. I can't find the answer yet. :confused:

wl-hunter
21-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi bro Apa, the offensive fishy smell is due to serious yeast infection. They should/can consult professional help from GP or such. I cant remember already. The medication comes wither in the form of oral intakes or antifungal ointment. Just a kind reminder. If you are having fun with a FB/FL/GF/wife etc who has yeast infection, there is a high chance you may kena jackpot as well. So be careful! :) I know you wanna have fun, but have fun carefully yeah?

Back to your question, no. Menstrual period has nothing to do with the smell or the intensity of the smell. Yeast infection is just like....fungal infection on your feet etc. In short, its just an infection. :)

apalucakap
21-06-2009, 06:24 PM
wl-hunter

Definitely not yeast or thrush infection which can be easily treated with Canesten. Why I think so? Because other than certain days, the rest of the days are almost smell free as I enjoy pussy licking. No more offensive odour. Look like their pussies are playing tricks on me :eek:

wl-hunter
21-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Yo Bro Apa, here are just some info. For better and more informative help, you should really consult professional help. :)

Male yeast infection is widely misunderstood and is a much overlooked disease today. Most men will go through life never knowing that they have a candida or fungal infection because it is extremely difficult to detect since men are built different than women. Women will get a vaginal infection and this is the clue that things are amiss in their body. Whereas men will have absolutely no idea they may have a male yeast infection until it creates other problems with their health.

Usually, men can be warned by their partner that she has a yeast infection via strong odur, so the chances are he has it too. Most doctors will prescribe an anti-fungal and suggest that the man takes it also, other wise he will give it back to her. This can be true and worse, especially if she has a vaginal infection. During sex, the males urethra is exposed and vulnerable to a male yeast infection from an infected female. The yeast can travel up the urethral canal and settle in the prostate gland.

Men who drink beer have been known to have skin yeast on their penis. They are usually totally unaware they have a male yeast infection due to the outside temperature of the skin being about 27 plus degrees celcius keeping the infection dormant. But the vaginal canal, being a very inviting place for yeast to grow, can activate the infection in the woman. Before the female notices symptoms, she can give it right back to the male, and it can travel up the urethral canal settling in the prostate. It then literally becomes a ticking time bomb. In some cases, male yeast infections will be noticeable as a penile yeast infection that has dry cracked skin although the infection can occur most anywhere on the skin. When the man has an erection, this skin can crack and be extremely painful.

wl-hunter
21-06-2009, 06:48 PM
All the causes of male yeast infection are the same for any other fungus infection including sex. Most often the good bacteria to yeast ratio in your digestive system becomes unbalanced, allowing the yeast fungi to thrive and spread to other parts of the body. The most common causes are antibiotics, alcohol, beer, sex, wheat products, corn products, peanuts, barley, and a weakened immune system. Other than the antibiotics, the rest contribute to candida overgrowth by weakening the immune system by killing good bacteria from the over acidity they produce in the intestine.

Here are some of the more common symptoms you may experience with a male yeast infection. Men most commonly experience digestive problems and all the related problems as the number one symptom. The more common symptoms of male yeast infection are constipation, bad breath, bloating, indigestion, frequent intestinal gas, frequent diarrhea, very loose stools, sexual dysfunction, irratibility and mood swings, fatigue or lack of energy, memory loss, jock itch, dry itchy flaky skin, athletes feet, and prostate problems.

Minty Mint
21-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Sorry, I'm not female.

But, i know this occur to my gf as well. it's smell even when she is sick/stress. She uses Lactacyd Femina Active Replenishing Wash to wash herself.

Lactacyd Femina, works in harmony with your body (http://www.lactacyd.co.uk/a.htm)

nevertheless, if you still don't feel really good about yourself. Better go for a check.

it does help.

gonggong18
21-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Lately there have been discussions on smelly pussies and hence this subject.

I have screwed a number of pussies. ...... a strong offensive fishy smell emits after only couple of thrusts. Can even smell the nauseating odour when doing missionary style. Worse on doggy as the steaming hot smell arises directly below the nostrils. Have to hold the breath silently. Sometimes cock also shrink. Being diplomatic, I don't reveal to them....scared no more fucking will be given in future. ;)... .:confused:

One of them property agent staying in SengKang ?? Ex Air stewardess