PDA

View Full Version : My story with a prc. Help help Help

Pages : 1 [2]

groo
30-06-2009, 07:55 PM
yes ah Bros she con a old man, buy her bag, watch etc. she didnt sleep with him, this is what she told me.....etc...? You mean got some more...? ...like diamond ring? ...like necklace? ...branded shoes? ...cosmetics? ...etc...etc...etc? :D
...She's a prostitute who works in a house?...If she didnt meet the old man there, then she met him where?...Use your blain, this dumb kindergarten lie you also can fall for it....Well... he did say she didn't sleep with the old man... BUT he did not mention that the old man futcked her mah... Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Anyway, how old is old huh?!?!?! Many PRC + LOS MMs say I look like in my mid-to-late-thirties although I'm old man liao! :D

Cheers!

NewandLost
30-06-2009, 08:08 PM
braddah, based on what i read you still under her "spell." i see you seeing her again and again and again. but i see you with weak ego and this time spend spend spend make her your GF. then i see you go bankrupt with no job due to not concetrating on your work and instead her and the troubles she give you, lose friends due to borrow money for her and not listen to them, family warn you before disown you then you walk around in SG penniless. She go home and buy a house. The End of the movie.

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 08:42 PM
TS, why you ignore my question and have no feedback on my posts leh?

My attention for you not welcome here ha? :(

goodpartner
30-06-2009, 08:54 PM

DO_YOU_BJ
30-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Bros she work in the house. the old man know her from there... she didnt lie to me about this. she got a new watch and bag. i got see her bring lah. buy for her on the off day. that it

Read wat i posted & how you try to defend her....
I said she works in the house, else how she know the old man???????
Never sleep wif him???
Then old man go there for F@#% wor??? Lim kopi is it????
How do you term sleep?
Overnight means sleep?
Not overnight means not sleep?
Also, the diff between the old man and you is not very far, the only thing is old man got more money than you, that's Y he can afford all those stuff and you cant......
It's so obvious, so wat you trying to clear up?

simple2kee
30-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Also, the diff between the old man and you is not very far, the only thing is old man got more money than you, that's Y he can afford all those stuff and you cant......

bro DO_YOU_BJ, i fully agreed with u.

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I guess that's the main point of your real life story? :rolleyes:

Okie, me feeling yah-yah-papaya now...so pardon my critical comments.

Ya won her heart and having f her the most for "free"... yet that made you the "worst"? :confused:
Ya la ya la, all her other customers lost to you lor, You're Da Man!!
Why you get jealous? Many will be jealous of you instead... I'm jealous...

Bro, nobody says u make it up, but I'm just k-po to asked what is your intention if not to get "help"; Instead, now you say it's for you to "share my feeling, exp...". Then care to summarize what you've learn (the help gotten)? e.g. Thou shall only F&F?

Anyway, congrats on your achievement as a cheongster! Now, rinse and repeat the above EXP with another WL again, you'll only get better - trust me, that's the game ;) No joke, move on with another but aim to spend less. It'll help you to get over this one and not develop into the next stage...by visiting her in home town, but if you do, let this thread lives... ;)

Sorry ah bros not dun want to reply you. i have learn about not to put in feeling for Wl. they are here for money. i must wake up and control my emotion/ talk is easy but do is difficult..
haha dun congrats me cause i am still under some of the spell of her.

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 09:24 PM

bros what your question?

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Read wat i posted & how you try to defend her....
I said she works in the house, else how she know the old man???????
Never sleep wif him???
Then old man go there for F@#% wor??? Lim kopi is it????
How do you term sleep?
Overnight means sleep?
Not overnight means not sleep?
It's so obvious, so wat you trying to clear up?

Bros, i didnt defend her. of course she get fuck in her house and just earn the small amount of money from him. as for shopping for those, she didnt get fuck lah, that what she told me lah. whoever also can sleep with her as long you got the 150. overnight depend on her mood and the money requested from her client lah. her old man is late 40.. yes i cant afford watch and bag for her.....got my budget to spend on Wl.

m3a41617
30-06-2009, 09:49 PM
I believe you didn't made this up.

You really think it is going to end like this? I doubt so, just think when you miss her whispers of sweet nothings to you...

And you believe her?? I'll relate my story, this prc ktv girl who was sitting with me, went to collect her tips in another room. When she comes in she was holding 2 S$50 bills in her hand, and said that the customer had just tipped her S$100. What she's trying to do here is to hurt my ego, and hoped that I will tip her the same amount. Fortunately I left my EGO somewhere in the company :D, and tipped her what I believe is the right amount based on the amount of time she spent with me.. Moral of the story: Never never believe what you hear or see, because they uses tricks to get you to give them more money.

She did not con anyone at all. That's your opinion, but many would beg to differ. Also what do you think you can achieve by doing this by communicating with her via QQ?

You better don't disappoint the good brother here. You have already disappointed our boss, sammyboyfor, for using "advise" instead of "advice"

Oh my god ,fuck this advise and advice issue still haven settle ah
haha....

ventu22
30-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Bros she work in the house. the old man know her from there... she didnt lie to me about this. she got a new watch and bag. i got see her bring lah. buy for her on the off day. that it

Bro.. I was once that old man, buying bags, cloths, shoes, foods... all for my dreams. I totally understand how you feel now, no matter what all said, once you received her sms, calls, your heart will be like missing a beat.. feeling all so sweet. You think you are in love, you can't leave a moment without thinking about her well being.. etc. Even though when both in argument, you feel that was all your fault and you should have to understand her job.. she has no choice?

Let's rewind the tape, a hot afternoon and you feel horny, you decided to treat you didi a good bonk. when you first walk into the hse, selected her, all you want was a good fuck right? You paid her to allow you to get into her pussy.. you paid her to BBBJ and give you the GFE...

Bro.. you have funds it.. it is her job to provide all your wants, it is her jobs to fulfill all men needs who has selected her.. it is her job to maintain good relationship to all so that they will have repeat customers.. recurring revenues!! This same game apply in ktv's as well..

Afterall we funds the whole affair and very real, opportunistic streak in them.

歡塲無真愛, 都是自己編置的美夢。 每當你穿回褲子的時候, 就是夢醒時分。

kenny_bob
30-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I have been reading this thread for the past few days and i really dont know what TS is trying to get across.. He seemed to have his mind set on what to do yet he seems to still be asking for advice... I'm just confused..

Anyway, I am also going to self-KC myself when my Chong Qing girl comes back soon, any kind souls wish to console me and give advice too? :)

hoho99
30-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Bros, i didnt defend her. of course she get fuck in her house and just earn the small amount of money from him. as for shopping for those, she didnt get fuck lah, that what she told me lah. whoever also can sleep with her as long you got the 150. overnight depend on her mood and the money requested from her client lah. her old man is late 40.. yes i cant afford watch and bag for her.....got my budget to spend on Wl.

But Ts could you at least clarify what do you actually wanted at the end?

So many ppl in sbf have offer their advices and you have very often express the gratefulness for it. Somehow your like someone who almost drown at the sea, got wash up to the shore, then get up and jump straight into the sea.

Please consider, the Prc's Kc or your self-kc is more serious? At least solve one of them. If you need someone to listen, there's tons of willing listener here. Do yourself a favor, save yourself.

dickster_99
30-06-2009, 10:25 PM
hi bro,

your story sounds very much like one of my buddy. he also like kena gong tao like u, no matter what those people tell him, he don't listen.

he is still with the prc until now. this prc is a real cunning one, have not been able to make her reveal her "fox tail".

bros out there,

any suggestions to make the fox reveal her tail?

aczeta
30-06-2009, 10:49 PM
dickster_99 ... if the babe is chio, we can help ur friend entrap her..

cablesnwires
01-07-2009, 09:30 AM
dickster_99 ... if the babe is chio, we can help ur friend entrap her..
Bro aczeta,

No use one, cos even if he saw it with his own eyes, he will thought of every excuses he can find to justify her action.

Worse still, his friend might even blame him for setting her up to prove something he doesn't see or believe.

aczeta
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Bro aczeta,

No use one, cos even if he saw it with his own eyes, he will thought of every excuses he can find to justify her action.

Worse still, his friend might even blame him for setting her up to prove something he doesn't see or believe.

haiz... no choice then loh... gues uncle have not seen such "lost"m cases before

NewandLost
01-07-2009, 10:50 AM
this is by far the worst last cause case i've read on these boards. a lot of braddahs have gone thorught what this guy is going through but with good intervention have been able to see reality. but this guy is helpless. like i said i predict the braddah bound to destroy himself completely. surprised he will be left with a computer to post from or a job where he have acccess to post. you see his comment about "budgeting for her." he already in deep doo doo with finances yet can not untangle the PRC from sucking more out of him. Pitiful case of KC.

Braddah if you need real physical intervention, maybe some of us willing to contront the girl for you.

Panamera
01-07-2009, 11:16 AM
TS, she is from which house? Is her name Merry? :confused:

m3a41617
01-07-2009, 11:33 AM
hi bro,

your story sounds very much like one of my buddy. he also like kena gong tao like u, no matter what those people tell him, he don't listen.

he is still with the prc until now. this prc is a real cunning one, have not been able to make her reveal her "fox tail".

bros out there,

any suggestions to make the fox reveal her tail?

Bros you dun need to tell him what to do, cause he like me kanna self kc.

m3a41617
01-07-2009, 11:39 AM
TS, she is from which house? Is her name Merry? :confused:

Her name not merry, not nice to tell you she from which house etc etc. i hope you understand.... anyway i believe there one good bros here, is the same like me, we share the same girl.

m3a41617
01-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Bros, the effect kick in this morning. i damm miss her... thinking, and thinking all the sweet moment with her.

I am still confuse about myself, i meet her. i got no mood to make love with her. i am in stage 99 of the self kc. like no return. maybe i am lonely and empty in my heart, that why need an accompany. i do have alot of female colleauge or gal interested in me, but i no interest. those i interested, mostly marry or ask me not to waste my time on her etc etc..

i also dun know what i want in my love life, damn dun know loh.... overall my this Wl is really treating me very well and i got nothing to say. only is i cant bear to see her been fuck everyday by so many different guy.
Is me myself kanna my own self KC.. everytime i see her , i am very happy with her... i know the losing end is me cause he will go back to china and lead her own life....

maybe i need a woman which i love to be with me, then i can get out of this WL...

bros i am not contradicting or flicker minded. i really dun know what i want in life. i may sound very stupid now. that my feel.... the withdraw effect...:confused:

aczeta
01-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Bros, the effect kick in this morning. i damm miss her... thinking, and thinking all the sweet moment with her.

I am still confuse about myself, i meet her. i got no mood to make love with her. i am in stage 99 of the self kc. like no return. maybe i am lonely and empty in my heart, that why need an accompany. i do have alot of female colleauge or gal interested in me, but i no interest. those i interested, mostly marry or ask me not to waste my time on her etc etc..

i also dun know what i want in my love life, damn dun know loh.... overall my this Wl is really treating me very well and i got nothing to say. only is i cant bear to see her been fuck everyday by so many different guy.
Is me myself kanna my own self KC.. everytime i see her , i am very happy with her... i know the losing end is me cause he will go back to china and lead her own life....

maybe i need a woman which i love to be with me, then i can get out of this WL...

bros i am not contradicting or flicker minded. i really dun know what i want in life. i may sound very stupid now. that my feel.... the withdraw effect...:confused:

I think u are delusional ... or perhaps prone to episode of "attacks" when u float out of this world into a realm of your own..

BUT Please dun turn psycho on the girl and do things to her hoh..

You have your life and she has her and she has every right not to allow you to be part of hers.. at any time she so chooses... move on.:eek:

m3a41617
01-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I think u are delusional ... or perhaps prone to episode of "attacks" when u float out of this world into a realm of your own..

BUT Please dun turn psycho on the girl and do things to her hoh..

You have your life and she has her and she has every right not to allow you to be part of hers.. at any time she so chooses... move on.:eek:

thank bros, i wont do anything bad to her or turn psycho as i am a human being. if i am cunning enough i already did it to jeopardy her career. i am a soft hearted person.

aczeta76
01-07-2009, 12:37 PM
thank bros, i wont do anything bad to her or turn psycho as i am a human being. if i am cunning enough i already did it to jeopardy her career. i am a soft hearted person.

Move on... if you really care for her.. show her you are happy even if you are bleeding inside.

She is already having a difficult time so dun add to her burden...

If you can't control yourself. Dun meet her... leave her in peace.. she had her own life before meeting you and she will most definetly have a life even if you were to exit from hers this moment.

You are NOT indispensable to her...

etct88
01-07-2009, 01:54 PM
haiz... no choice then loh... gues uncle have not seen such "lost"m cases before

you cannot be 'uncle', la.....

uncle sure see many many such cases..... and in any case, don't you smell a fish here????????:):)

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 02:41 PM
I have been reading this thread for the past few days and i really dont know what TS is trying to get across.. He seemed to have his mind set on what to do yet he seems to still be asking for advice... I'm just confused..

But Ts could you at least clarify what do you actually wanted at the end?

So many ppl in sbf have offer their advices and you have very often express the gratefulness for it. Somehow your like someone who almost drown at the sea, got wash up to the shore, then get up and jump straight into the sea.

This is it lor. TS oredi knows what he wanted (self kc) and fell in love with doing it. No amount of advice will "help" him now, he has chosen his path.

I am still confuse about myself, i meet her. i got no mood to make love with her.

See watimean? I can only conclude that at this stage, just let him "share" his story and we all get entertained lor. :rolleyes:

Heck, I'm still jealous he get so much attention... LoL

p.s. writing LIVE! from Suvarnabhumi Airport.... another 8 hours of transit waiting time :D

aczeta
01-07-2009, 02:50 PM
you cannot be 'uncle', la.....

uncle sure see many many such cases..... and in any case, don't you smell a fish here????????:):)

Not a gone case like his ... most people dun go broke and still have budget for her...

hahaha... Perhaps the people who I know are mostly smarter to look out for their own ass then look up someone elses...

hoho99
01-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Heck, I'm still jealous he get so much attention... LoL

p.s. writing LIVE! from Suvarnabhumi Airport.... another 8 hours of transit waiting time :D

No lar, ppl here still interested in you mah..:p

Wah piang, July cheong Thailand, Aug cheong Batam, if you also cheong PRC in Sept you may become the cheongster of the quarter liao:eek:

NewandLost
01-07-2009, 03:28 PM
i believe there one good bros here, is the same like me, we share the same girl. Braddah, read what you wrote. You think its OK to be in love and SHARE a girl normal or not normal? Braddah, you KC yourself real bad. Bad case braddah. Really for your own good quit. You also post here a lot. Seem like cannot make your own decisions. Draw from board for advice but dont apply it. Very complex case of KC.

Panamera
01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
This story remind me of an old song remixed by Spandau Ballet.

Round and Round
I don't have to be so wise, You're just my fantasy
And I will fantasize, Something more or less to make this things started
She's the artisan, And I've been casted
I wanna be your magical mystery, I wanna be your final history
This is the news, Nothings ever been so wild
All that I get to do, Is to talk to you and what I give to you
This is all about the circles we've found, And through the ups and downs
It goes round, Oh! I was just beginning to grow strong
She was only a WL in geyland summers long,
We were the news, Round and round it goes,
And oh! dont you know, This is the game that we came here for
Round and round it goes, And dont you know
This is the news of my life, Till my money runs dry
And I will spin my head, Round and round it goes

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 03:35 PM
No lar, ppl here still interested in you mah..:p

Wah piang, July cheong Thailand, Aug cheong Batam, if you also cheong PRC in Sept you may become the cheongster of the quarter liao:eek:

Wah bro, you stalking my posts ah? :eek:

LoL... ya lor, must learn to write and share more about my "adventures" to get attentions. Have been keeping to myself as I prefer to cheong as lone-ranger.

Batan is mid July, not August... Cuming back in a week's time, then rest a week before Batam. U wanna join me?

Ok, since ppl here interested in me, I'll hijack the thread and ramble more...
For PRC, I cheonged many times last time (got quite a few of my own sad-fuck PRC stories to tell too), but after all these sampling, my own personal conclusion is that PRC mei-mei are generally too materialistic and cunning. I still haven't try VB (Viet Babes) till-date... love to have a VB guide me in HCMC one day... but need to hook them in pubs like Mask 51 which I've been camping on that thread since. Just didn't really like the process of pubbing and prefer pay-n-fuck... but too bad they didn't legalize VB in GL yet not are there many VB FL.

I love to travel and being my own boss, I can work from anywhere lor. All these KC-ing are just my attempts to make "special" friends in the respective places. Much better than paying local tour guides... :)

Hasa Sas
01-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Her name not merry, not nice to tell you she from which house etc etc. i hope you understand.... anyway i believe there one good bros here, is the same like me, we share the same girl.

Why indulge & get yourself into such a mess

Stop before you get burn financially and mentally

You could be in a bad 桃花 position.

Fate :(

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 04:00 PM
... anyway i believe there one good bros here, is the same like me, we share the same girl.

Bro, you mean there is another sbf bro here who not only know who she is, but "share" with you? He got free fuck and special treatment like you too? :confused:

leecs
01-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Her name not merry, not nice to tell you she from which house etc etc. i hope you understand....

He scared that we all go find her to fuck???

HCKing
01-07-2009, 05:17 PM

wa piangz after reading yr posts for long its hard not to relate u to the legendary KIKO.:rolleyes:

slider_72
01-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Don't think so lah. The legendary KIKO would tell us that he sms his girl and tell her 宝贝,我很想你。我哭了。 Unless THE LEGEND recently had a change in style.

m3a41617
01-07-2009, 06:46 PM
bros who is legendary KIKO???

slider_72
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM

Look him up bro. If you feel empty inside after breaking off with your girl, go cheong KTVs with him. I am sure that will help take your mind off your girl.

groo
01-07-2009, 07:36 PM
... anyway i believe there one good bros here, is the same like me, we share the same girl......you mean there is another sbf bro here who not only know who she is, but "share" with you? He got free fuck and special treatment like you too?...wa piangz after reading yr posts for long its hard not to relate u to the legendary KIKO...So bros M3a41617 & Kiko are actually sharing the same WL without actually knowing each other? Bwahahahahhahahahahaha!!! :D

kwaychup
01-07-2009, 08:07 PM
i just think TS is clinging onto the fact that "she treats him nice"

comeon lar TS, i haven come across a WL who doesn't treat me nice 1 after chionging so many years of ktv, spa etc.

Also TS has a very low self esteem.
it's always a fact that you are going to get rejected by gers more than getting chances of being accepted.
if you fear rejection, why not try accept a ger who is interested in you for a change? at least you know she's going to love you more than you love her

Hsdk
01-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Bro i think we share the same story our what you tell her.Except my girl is working in Ktv and the ktv not doing ST or LT.Actually we are invest too much of feeling and money into them.:mad: Understand your feeling like when she is going for with client.My girl even though claim didnt
do ST or Lt but sometime she still go out to have dinner with client when off day.She told just to make the customer happy for them next time pay her a visit.Believed?my imagination also running wild when she told me she will be going out with KE REN.FUCKED:rolleyes: I had know her for a year now and had visit her family in her hometown during valentine day.Sometime also feel want to quit this tie but myself is too weak to dump her.She is the most ang pai in her KTV.:mad:.. alot of customer shower her with good tips and yet still cant get her.myself also every thaught want to marry her in the future but now think it is quite imposibble for me now.:o

goodpartner
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
...Sometime also feel want to quit this tie but myself is too weak to dump her.She is the most ang pai in her KTV.:mad:.. alot of customer shower her with good tips and yet still cant get her.

Ahh.....there you go. That's the key issue.
Same as TS, so many can't get her, but YOU!

Ego at play?

As I mentioned somewhere in my own ramblings about fishing, the fact that you think you're the winner among so maaannny other guys will send you to heaven9. No say you're not that special lah, BUT you gotta be absolutely sure you're that special. If there's any doubt at all, probably not.

Frankly, can't blame any of us for falling into this ego trap, I myself will be eager to find out if I'm the "chosen" one too, given such a setup. The game then is to figure out if indeed you're her calling. Tough.

Now, the thing is that even if you finally confirm 100% you're the chosen one, who knows?
Tell the world! That's where we'll get to read about such "sharing" here asking for "help"... :D

besafe
01-07-2009, 09:11 PM
做男人很辛苦!
见一个, 爱一个
时间能冲淡一切.

HCKing
01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
So bros M3a41617 & Kiko are actually sharing the same WL without actually knowing each other? Bwahahahahhahahahahaha!!! :D

she must be fucking chio, no wonder he die die dont want to reveal her name.:D

HCKing
01-07-2009, 10:08 PM

the legend bears similarity to yr case bro, WL sweet talk abit thinks she likes him. comes here post for advice but outside act like casanova. bro u gotta be firm and break all contact with her else one day u will self destruct and nobody's able to help u liao.

hoho99
01-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Wah bro, you stalking my posts ah? :eek:

LoL... ya lor, must learn to write and share more about my "adventures" to get attentions. Have been keeping to myself as I prefer to cheong as lone-ranger.

Batan is mid July, not August... Cuming back in a week's time, then rest a week before Batam. U wanna join me?

Ok, since ppl here interested in me, I'll hijack the thread and ramble more...
For PRC, I cheonged many times last time (got quite a few of my own sad-fuck PRC stories to tell too), but after all these sampling, my own personal conclusion is that PRC mei-mei are generally too materialistic and cunning. I still haven't try VB (Viet Babes) till-date... love to have a VB guide me in HCMC one day... but need to hook them in pubs like Mask 51 which I've been camping on that thread since. Just didn't really like the process of pubbing and prefer pay-n-fuck... but too bad they didn't legalize VB in GL yet not are there many VB FL.

I love to travel and being my own boss, I can work from anywhere lor. All these KC-ing are just my attempts to make "special" friends in the respective places. Much better than paying local tour guides... :)

No lar, i not gay leh...so stalk you for wat???

So all your cheonging is done in July, so you can only be the cheongster of July:p

Wanted to go Batam again leh but the cewek i know balik kampong liao:o

hoho99
01-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Is me myself kanna my own self KC.. everytime i see her , i am very happy with her... i know the losing end is me cause she will go back to china and lead her own life....

TS, ah TS, look at your post. Seems like you just can't accept her for what she is doing. How could you ever claim you love her in the first place? No matter what she has to do with her customer, please remember its her job.

When you have to entertain your customer and cheong with them, have you ever once think, siao liao my gf will not like it, i rather lose this biz than to betray my love.

So what she is doing to earn her keep is her own choice and until you learn to respect her choice in life, you have never love her.:mad:

So now you know you have never loved her, can you at least love yourself

cablesnwires
02-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Dear bros,

We are using our big heads to tell him and advise him.
He is using his emotions to drive him on.

In this case, there is a mismatch in communication, "A duck talking to a chicken". Unless we can find a common ground (which I doubt so), he will continue in his own dream and rot, until he wakes up.

Let him continue here, let him penned down his thoughts, who knows, it just might help someone in the future.

mike1304k
02-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Ahh.....there you go. That's the key issue.
Same as TS, so many can't get her, but YOU!

Ego at play?

As I mentioned somewhere in my own ramblings about fishing, the fact that you think you're the winner among so maaannny other guys will send you to heaven9. No say you're not that special lah, BUT you gotta be absolutely sure you're that special. If there's any doubt at all, probably not.

Frankly, can't blame any of us for falling into this ego trap, I myself will be eager to find out if I'm the "chosen" one too, given such a setup. The game then is to figure out if indeed you're her calling. Tough.

Now, the thing is that even if you finally confirm 100% you're the chosen one, who knows?
Tell the world! That's where we'll get to read about such "sharing" here asking for "help"... :D

Gud pts here from a senior bro. As in all my posts, I always say, "do not let your ego take over your life". It is true. When we feel like we are the knightin shining armour, all hell will break lose.

But I really want to say one thing, though I promised not to add to this thread anymore. Dear TS, if you are so deeply involved now, I do hope that you will have the sense to take a step back if anything happens and not be too emotional. You seem really emotionally caught up with the girl and after so many brothers have given you advice, you still do not take it. So please do be cool hor? You knew what you are and were getting into.

K9696
02-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Its time to share my story with FL..

I knew this FL sometimes ago,, on and off go "BANG BANG".. pay $80.
sometimes onli out to drink "KOPI.." no "BB" - but give small tips - $30.

We do exchange sms, once a while... then she went back hometown
to clear her family small problem - Just give her $100 to buy gifts.

Last night, receive her sms, said she is back, she bought me some gifts..
haha.... “长百山人参” - 两支。 maybe a small and cheap gift, still no feeling attach..
just be normal.. no KC here... because we learnt many lesson thru our
experience.. so now.. smarter leow...hehe.:D

m3a41617
02-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Gud pts here from a senior bro. As in all my posts, I always say, "do not let your ego take over your life". It is true. When we feel like we are the knightin shining armour, all hell will break lose.

But I really want to say one thing, though I promised not to add to this thread anymore. Dear TS, if you are so deeply involved now, I do hope that you will have the sense to take a step back if anything happens and not be too emotional. You seem really emotionally caught up with the girl and after so many brothers have given you advice, you still do not take it. So please do be cool hor? You knew what you are and were getting into.

Thank bros . appreciate it :)

groo
02-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Its time to share my story with FL...I knew this FL sometimes ago,, on and off go "BANG BANG".. pay $80...sometimes onli out to drink "KOPI.." no "BB" - but give small tips - $30...exchange sms... then she went back hometown to clear her family small problem...give her $100 to buy gifts...receive her sms, said she is back, she bought me some gifts..
haha...small and cheap gift, still no feeling attach...just be normal.. no KC here... because we learnt many lesson thru our experience.. so now.. smarter leow...hehe...Doesn't mean she's a FL we can't be friends. A FL is still a human, after all. Like us, they have their self-esteem and respect. They have needs and emotions. When they're here, they may not have many friends and feel lonely. If we happen to be at the "right" place at the "right" time, we can always just provide the emotional support and a helping hand. They'll be grateful for it.

If you want to bang your head in (as the Cantonese call it - "hum kor tao mai hoi") and KC yourself, it's not their fault. Even if they treat you good and nice and with FOC fucks thrown in, it's only bacause they have good feelings for you and grateful to you for looking after them. :p

How do you expect them to reciprocate?

With money? They are here to make tonnes of it to solve their personal problems, so that's out of the question!

With their love and feelings? Again, they are here to make money, not get involved in BGR! They have tonnes of problems back home - with parents, housing, medical, husbands, bfs, blah-blah-blah... what makes you think they will get deeply involved with you and getting themselves in all kinds of emotional shit!?!?! So, PLEASE WAKE UP!!! :cool:

The problem with many cheongsters is that they see it as a BGR and not as FL or a fren-fren-relationship. That's why all these problems crop up. We "Bang-Bang" them, support them by RTF, go out with them for meals if timing is right, providing them the right help when needed, and maybe even provide a listening ear when their moods are down - that's already doing a lot and they'll definitely be grateful for it. No need to get emotionally involved. They'll hate you for it and think you a pest!!! :D

You'll find it much easier when you treat them as just another human-FL-friend, not a girl you hope to get involved with every time you meet. Better still, treat them as a creature you hope to bed every time you meet and all these problems will go away!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

My biggest thrill was when a FL actually got me a gold Parker Pen for a gift when she finally made enough and return to her family. I was really touched by her gesture.

Cheers and WAKE UP!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

ezez11
02-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi Bro M3a41617,

Buy a new phone and change to a new number, if you really want to break with her fastest and completely.

best wishes,

dirtyhairy
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi Bro M3a41617,Buy a new phone and change to a new number, if you really want to break with her fastest and completely.
best wishes,

Hehehehe...or next time fix date...
at home for the old aged...
when both of you see the old uncle/aunties
including DirtyHairy...so forlorn and wobbly:eek:
sure no mood to be horny :(

HCKing
03-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Its time to share my story with FL..

I knew this FL sometimes ago,, on and off go "BANG BANG".. pay $80.
sometimes onli out to drink "KOPI.." no "BB" - but give small tips - $30.

We do exchange sms, once a while... then she went back hometown
to clear her family small problem - Just give her $100 to buy gifts.

Last night, receive her sms, said she is back, she bought me some gifts..
haha.... “长百山人参” - 两支。 maybe a small and cheap gift, still no feeling attach..
just be normal.. no KC here... because we learnt many lesson thru our
experience.. so now.. smarter leow...hehe.:D

gd one bro, if nt these 2 长百山人参 will turn out to be the most expensive 人参 ever.:D

longest_tongue
03-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Hello all bros and sister. Normally i will Forget after the section with a WL I paid and i f off from there. No feeling at all de. but this time i kanna gong tao already. one month back i was a regular at M13 eagle place. I have try Bm Benz m3 mong qi etc etc. on that day there no w gal at all. so auntie call other house gal. Was intro a new gal . everything was normal. cut it short. after the section, we exchange number.

one night she was having problem call me 4 am in the morning. then i go fetch her and send her home.. she was down with her BF etc. after that night, i fetch her after work then we go supper, shopping etc. not much money spend. she will sms or call me when she got the time at work. we did make love after she finish work etc. she didnt ask money from me. but i did give her small amount of money and tell her is for you to buy meal.. i know there no free meal in singapore. after the first time i gave her $. she give me for free and enjoy the session with me.. sometime she did ask from me money as to pay rent etc etc. straight away i say no money etc. she didnt angry,
and say i really treat you the best and like my husband.

we been togther happily till now. i lost focus in my work and keep thinking of her and i lost my sleeping time. i know i am in deep shit and kanna kc kong tao already. my friend ask me to stop. i try very hard but i cant. what a lousy player i am. i really dun know what she want from me. fun? lust? Money?

pls help and give advise. sorry my english no very good.

BM loves to be licked. Although her pussy not the best that I have tasted, her moaning is the best. BM is very addictive.

K9696
03-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Doesn't mean she's a FL we can't be friends. A FL is still a human, after all. Like us, they have their self-esteem and respect. They have needs and emotions. When they're here, they may not have many friends and feel lonely. If we happen to be at the "right" place at the "right" time, we can always just provide the emotional support and a helping hand. They'll be grateful for it.

If you want to bang your head in (as the Cantonese call it - "hum kor tao mai hoi") and KC yourself, it's not their fault. Even if they treat you good and nice and with FOC fucks thrown in, it's only bacause they have good feelings for you and grateful to you for looking after them.

With money? They are here to make tonnes of it to solve their personal problems, so that's out of the question!

With their love and feelings? Again, they are here to make money, not get involved in BGR! They have tonnes of problems back home - with parents, housing, medical, husbands, bfs, blah-blah-blah... what makes you think they will get deeply involved with you and getting themselves in all kinds of emotional shit!?!?! So, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!

The problem with many cheongsters is that they see it as a BGR and not as FL or a fren-fren-relationship. That's why all these problems crop up. We "Bang-Bang" them, support them by RTF, go out with them for meals if timing is right, providing them the right help when needed, and maybe even provide a listening ear when their moods are down - that's already doing a lot and they'll definitely be grateful for it. No need to get emotionally involved. They'll hate you for it and think you a pest!!!

You'll find it much easier when you treat them as just another human-FL-friend, not a girl you hope to get involved with every time you meet. Better still, treat them as a creature you hope to bed every time you meet and all these problems will go away!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

My biggest thrill was when a FL actually got me a gold Parker Pen for a gift when she finally made enough and return to her family. I was really touched by her gesture.

Thanks bro. I have no string attach to her, do not worry..
"BB" two to three times enough for me, just like you said, fren is more than
enough, nothing more here...

Since she got me a gift, just treat it as she just 1 to show her appreciation
of my listening ear... but not the "Helping$$$" hands..haha... "Bo Rui la"

Cheers..:D

aczeta76
03-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Doesn't mean she's a FL we can't be friends. A FL is still a human, after all. Like us, they have their self-esteem and respect. They have needs and emotions. When they're here, they may not have many friends and feel lonely. If we happen to be at the "right" place at the "right" time, we can always just provide the emotional support and a helping hand. They'll be grateful for it.

If you want to bang your head in (as the Cantonese call it - "hum kor tao mai hoi") and KC yourself, it's not their fault. Even if they treat you good and nice and with FOC fucks thrown in, it's only bacause they have good feelings for you and grateful to you for looking after them.

With their love and feelings? Again, they are here to make money, not get involved in BGR! They have tonnes of problems back home - with parents, housing, medical, husbands, bfs, blah-blah-blah... what makes you think they will get deeply involved with you and getting themselves in all kinds of emotional shit!?!?! So, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!

The problem with many cheongsters is that they see it as a BGR and not as FL or a fren-fren-relationship. That's why all these problems crop up. We "Bang-Bang" them, support them by RTF, go out with them for meals if timing is right, providing them the right help when needed, and maybe even provide a listening ear when their moods are down - that's already doing a lot and they'll definitely be grateful for it. No need to get emotionally involved. They'll hate you for it and think you a pest!!!

You'll find it much easier when you treat them as just another human-FL-friend, not a girl you hope to get involved with every time you meet. Better still, treat them as a creature you hope to bed every time you meet and all these problems will go away!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Well said... I guess the most impt thing is for both parties to be happy and

Also for US not to impose our will on the FL/WL... they have enuff troubles of their own so the best thing we can do is to share their troubles while not having ours affect them.

If you are self-KCed, dun let it influence the other party life and behave like a psychotic stalker, over-zealous lover or ...

我们 (作为朋友)的存在。。是为了让她开开心心的过好每一天

:D

HCKing
04-07-2009, 03:16 AM
BM loves to be licked. Although her pussy not the best that I have tasted, her moaning is the best. BM is very addictive.

Nabeh u get to lick BM hw many times liao? her queue longer than yellow river i oredi given up asking 4 her.

my fav nw is Bao Er.:p

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Try mong qi and MJ not bad also. BM And benz always long q, got to call in advance.. no offence, i find BM not really that good. try to sit at the black chair, very song de.. room 1 have it... L24M13..

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Well said... I guess the most impt thing is for both parties to be happy and

Also for US not to impose our will on the FL/WL... they have enuff troubles of their own so the best thing we can do is to share their troubles while not having ours affect them.

If you are self-KCed, dun let it influence the other party life and behave like a psychotic stalker, over-zealous lover or ...

我们 (作为朋友)的存在。。是为了让她开开心心的过好每一天

:D

Yes ah bros, i like your reply.
I have stop meeting her for two day already, it the good time for me to heal myself, i recieve her sms saying, she got thing to do ( i know what happen)and meantime dun contact her for the time being. she will call me when done.

well i accepted it and mean time i just wait for her and i miss her..

cablesnwires
04-07-2009, 05:01 PM
I have stop meeting her for two day already, it the good time for me to heal myself, i recieve her sms saying, she got thing to do ( i know what happen)and meantime dun contact her for the time being. she will call me when done.

This is kinda pathetic, isn't it? She's slowly sucking your soul away, until a point when either you become a zombie, or you finally wakes up from your nightmare!!

Life is better than that....

kenny_bob
04-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Sometime back, i was once at that stage as TS when i got smitten by a KTV girl.. cant work, cant sleep, eat also no mood.. thinking of her every minute of every day.. sex with her was the best i ever had.. beats all my ex-gfs and all FLs that i had before.. as stupid as it sounded, i actually wanted to marry her at one time.. Never thought it could happen to me as i had armed myself by religiously reading SBF stories to wise me self up all this while..

anyway, when she doesnt answer my calls or smses, my imagination runs wild.. could she be kissing another ke ren? could she be servicing him now?

then it just snapped. i am not the only special person.. even if i was, it didn't matter.. i just cut off all emotional ties with her until i got a hold on myself again.. luckily i wasnt that deep in so managed to get out alive which was of coz helped by the fact she went back to China for about 2 mths to renew her visa.. she's returning soon to our shores but i think i have a control of myself now.. Occassionally when she calls me and comes online via webcam and i see her, of coz the heart softens and the cock hardens.. but after putting down the phone and going offline, i just force myself to forget about everything..

As mentioned by bro groo "The problem with many cheongsters is that they see it as a BGR and not as FL or a fren-fren-relationship. That's why all these problems crop up." the hard to accept truth that we usually come across..

Cheong ktv only with emotions for that good few hours.. Step in and treat them as ur lovers and have a great time.. Step out and forget about everything after that.. thats what i am sticking to now..

Cheer up TS, there are better things in life..

NewandLost
04-07-2009, 06:41 PM

forget about this girl. she eating you alive even when not present. you need to forget about her. go back to normal sg life. no more ktv, no more free lance whores, etc. no more bars and clubs. go to church and meet a nice gal. and you will see that fool you were in the past.

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 07:46 PM
I trying to forget her and same time treating her like my friend....

All sam Bros, i will update when she contact me. is a self kc, not she kc me.

:( this song is my feeling now. Sad sad sad.....

如果我能看得见
就能轻易的分辨白天黑夜
就能准确的在人群中牵住你的手

如果我能看得见
就能驾车带你到处遨游
就能惊喜的从背后给你一个拥抱

如果我能看得见
生命也许完全不同
可能我想要的我喜欢的我爱的
都不一样

眼前的黑不是黑
你说的白是什么白
人们说的天空蓝
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天

我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开

你是我的眼带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界就在我眼前

眼前的黑不是黑
你说的白是什么白
人们说的天空蓝
是我记忆中那团白云背后的蓝天

我望向你的脸
却只能看见一片虚无
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了帘
忘了掀开

你是我的眼带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界就在我眼前

你是我的眼带我领略四季的变换
你是我的眼带我穿越拥挤的人潮
你是我的眼带我阅读浩瀚的书海
因为你是我的眼
让我看见这世界就在我眼前

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Sometime back, i was once at that stage as TS when i got smitten by a KTV girl.. cant work, cant sleep, eat also no mood.. thinking of her every minute of every day.. sex with her was the best i ever had.. beats all my ex-gfs and all FLs that i had before.. as stupid as it sounded, i actually wanted to marry her at one time.. Never thought it could happen to me as i had armed myself by religiously reading SBF stories to wise me self up all this while..

anyway, when she doesnt answer my calls or smses, my imagination runs wild.. could she be kissing another ke ren? could she be servicing him now?

then it just snapped. i am not the only special person.. even if i was, it didn't matter.. i just cut off all emotional ties with her until i got a hold on myself again.. luckily i wasnt that deep in so managed to get out alive which was of coz helped by the fact she went back to China for about 2 mths to renew her visa.. she's returning soon to our shores but i think i have a control of myself now.. Occassionally when she calls me and comes online via webcam and i see her, of coz the heart softens and the cock hardens.. but after putting down the phone and going offline, i just force myself to forget about everything..

As mentioned by bro groo "The problem with many cheongsters is that they see it as a BGR and not as FL or a fren-fren-relationship. That's why all these problems crop up." the hard to accept truth that we usually come across..

Cheong ktv only with emotions for that good few hours.. Step in and treat them as ur lovers and have a great time.. Step out and forget about everything after that.. thats what i am sticking to now..

Cheer up TS, there are better things in life..

I am in the same situaiton as you. the feeling is really bad. not much ppl will understand..

DO_YOU_BJ
04-07-2009, 08:23 PM
I am in the same situaiton as you. the feeling is really bad. not much ppl will understand..

WRONG!
Many have already walked your path before you even knew wat was PCC
Thus, many have advised you cos they've gone thru the pain and turmoil.......way way before you knew the meaning of LUST
And trust me, what you're doin is nottin short of digging a hole & jump in
That, in layman terms is pure DUMB!

NewandLost
04-07-2009, 09:40 PM
WRONG!
Thus, many have advised you cos they've gone thru the pain and turmoil.......way way before you knew the meaning of LUST

the braddah is right. almost everyone on this thread have been through KC some more than once. can be from FL or WL or normal PRC whatever. some braddahs are now homeless and not able to post. some committed suicide due to betrayal. some are still lost way more than you. its the survivors who hang on this board try to give you advice but you do not take this advice. im telling you if you go farther you will be in far worse shape than you are now. just tell the bitch off and forget about her for you own good. your case is over 320 threads now. you got a lot of support. dont let us down but more importantly dont let yourself down. come on see reality as it is.

HCKing
04-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Try mong qi and MJ not bad also. BM And benz always long q, got to call in advance.. no offence, i find BM not really that good. try to sit at the black chair, very song de.. room 1 have it... L24M13..

mong qi is cat100 right? who's MJ then? anyway BM could be the last batch of gd msian legal WL in GL after the invasion of so many PRC legal WL so enjoy while it last bro.:D

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 09:58 PM
mong qi is cat100 right? who's MJ then? anyway BM could be the last batch of gd msian legal WL in GL after the invasion of so many PRC legal WL so enjoy while it last bro.:D

Yes ah bros, mong qi quite old but skill good. Mj is a malaysian 150. BM and benz, must try out else you regret for life since is legend for so long..

aczeta76
04-07-2009, 10:02 PM
WRONG!

Actually... this is okie.. so long as you know why u are jumping in and you have your plans to get out after u find the treasure or "bone" in the hole

hahaha... I dun know, but my sense has always been that so long as your dun live in your "dream" and forget your real life...

Real life issues muz go on.. u cannot neglect your work .. If u think there MAY be a future then for god sake, work hard for the future!!!

m3a41617
04-07-2009, 10:05 PM
the braddah is right. almost everyone on this thread have been through KC some more than once. can be from FL or WL or normal PRC whatever. some braddahs are now homeless and not able to post. some committed suicide due to betrayal. some are still lost way more than you. its the survivors who hang on this board try to give you advice but you do not take this advice. im telling you if you go farther you will be in far worse shape than you are now. just tell the bitch off and forget about her for you own good. your case is over 320 threads now. you got a lot of support. dont let us down but more importantly dont let yourself down. come on see reality as it is.

Bros thank for all the support. already 320plus thread this case still pending... i also wanna to know what will happen when she contact me... all Bros, trust me, not i dun wanna to stop, i am really trying my very best to do it. i invest too much time, effort, money, most inportant my feeling...
mean time wait and see what going on. i also wont go her house to look for her. I miss her, my dick miss her even more.

aczeta76
04-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Bros thank for all the support. already 320plus thread this case still pending... i also wanna to know what will happen when she contact me... all Bros, trust me, not i dun wanna to stop, i am really trying my very best to do it. i invest too much time, effort, money, most inportant my feeling...
mean time wait and see what going on. i also wont go her house to look for her. I miss her, my dick miss her even more.

My last post here... All I can say is you dun know F about love so to talk more to u is an insult to the sanctity of the institution.

:mad:

cablesnwires
04-07-2009, 10:36 PM
It is you who doesn't want to end, and hoping she doesn't end it for you as well. You still harbour the hope she will one day realize how devoted you are, and your devotion is going to win her over. This is never going to happen, and you know why? You are at her becks and whistles!! Why would she want you, when you are already under her spell?

It is gonna to drag on and on, and you will keep on waiting and waiting... never ever gonna to find an answer or the solution. You trying your very best to stop? Nah... you are trying your best to invest even more time, effort, money and feelings....

Go on digging and keep jumping in... who knows, you might end up at your girl's home at the other end, literally speaking, that is.

I won't be surprise if this thread has over 1000+ posts and TS thinks that there is no solution to the problem. It is not because that there are no solution, it is just that the TS chose to be blinded by the problem.

You have lost all the dignity, your fire in your eyes, your will to love yourself. TS, just when are you going to wake up? The longer you delay, the worse it becomes.

Your dick does not miss her, your dick only misses the action. It is your heart that really misses her. My guess is that you would rather spend the time with her doing all those lovey dovey things, like her head resting on your shoulder watching the beautiful sunset, or walking and holding hands together in a park.

Enough is enough.

NewandLost
04-07-2009, 10:38 PM
my long term 6 month prediction, yes this will last another 6 months, is the braddah will give her all his money, and then file BK while she leaves him with nothing. suicide follows. lets watch it unfold. really pitiful how this braddah is KC and cannot see from day 1 she have "BF" whatever that means or another KC eed guy. the braddah is just one of many she scam but he cannot see it. he being set up for big pay day by her. braddah she is not your "friend.". only keep you in the loop like a leash and drag you in for $$$$$$$$ at time best for her. forget about her.

cablesnwires
04-07-2009, 10:50 PM
my long term 6 month prediction, yes this will last another 6 months, is the braddah will give her all his money, and then file BK while she leaves him with nothing. suicide follows. lets watch it unfold. really pitiful how this braddah is KC and cannot see from day 1 she have "BF" whatever that means or another KC eed guy. the braddah is just one of many she scam but he cannot see it. he being set up for big pay day by her. braddah she is not your "friend.". only keep you in the loop like a leash and drag you in for $$$$$$$$ at time best for her. forget about her.
Come to think of it, let's keep TS emotions out of the picture first.

Seriously speaking, actually TS is in a very favourable situation. He got a girl who tells him the truth, gives him good sex, doesn't really get money from him. TS can be the emotional support for her, and if TS can play his cards right, she can be under his control.

The only issue is the emotional control, which obviously TS cannot and doesn't know how to handle it. I would just love to be in that position, but alas, I do not have such luck... :(

absolut_roi
04-07-2009, 11:28 PM
WAH!!! bludder, are you ok??? you still haven't ended this 'problem' meh?? i thought after sharing my buddy's experience will encourage you to leave her. i can see many bros here are also trying so hard to help by encouraging you but your determination really sucks. i just wana ask you one last question, WHEN YOU PAY $$$, IRREGARDLESS FOR ANYTHING, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? if you answer is problem, i would suggest you go 'meung sin', pray to god or consult a psychiatrist to solve this shitty matter. for me, i only pay $$$ for happiness and not for problem. if i'm asking for trouble, i don't even need to pay $$$! hahaha! meantime, you take care! cheers..

goodpartner
05-07-2009, 12:09 AM

Hahahah...heheha....my ass is laughing :D
*fart*

TS only cherry pick those replies that support his indulgence. LMAO

HCKing
05-07-2009, 02:05 AM

i suggest u better go find a decent gf for a proper relationship and dont get yrself involve in WL relationship anymore if nt sooner or later u will meet one that will swallow u up completely. its gd to see that u r making efforts to get out of the whole mess u have created 4 yrself but dont start talking abt investing time effort money love etc cos basically u just wanna fuck her FOC, again and again. fyi again FOC = fuck on credit, u will pay the price one way or another. stop hoping she will call u and tell u she miss u, recognise the fact that she is wrking as a WL, getting fucked by guys 4 $$$ everyday, once her 2 yrs permit is up she will hv to go back to her land unless u want to be the hero to marry her and get free sex every night. but i do believe thats the least priority in yr mind cos frm what u have posted since the beginning of this thread its obvious u just wanna 'play' her and at the same time convince yrself that she has actually fallen 4 u and willing to spread her legs 4 u free as and when u desire. big mistake to play casanova when u r nt bro cos look who's the one sobbing and suffering emotionally nw? U or her?

better nt ask for their numbers next time bro, for yr own interest's sake.

m3a41617
05-07-2009, 05:09 AM
i suggest u better go find a decent gf for a proper relationship and dont get yrself involve in WL relationship anymore if nt sooner or later u will meet one that will swallow u up completely. its gd to see that u r making efforts to get out of the whole mess u have created 4 yrself but dont start talking abt investing time effort money love etc cos basically u just wanna fuck her FOC, again and again. fyi again FOC = fuck on credit, u will pay the price one way or another. stop hoping she will call u and tell u she miss u, recognise the fact that she is wrking as a WL, getting fucked by guys 4 $$$ everyday, once her 2 yrs permit is up she will hv to go back to her land unless u want to be the hero to marry her and get free sex every night. but i do believe thats the least priority in yr mind cos frm what u have posted since the beginning of this thread its obvious u just wanna 'play' her and at the same time convince yrself that she has actually fallen 4 u and willing to spread her legs 4 u free as and when u desire. big mistake to play casanova when u r nt bro cos look who's the one sobbing and suffering emotionally nw? U or her?

better nt ask for their numbers next time bro, for yr own interest's sake.

Bros as said, i know it wont lead me to anywhere. when we are togther, we didnt really talk much about sex, or have sex... is the feeling. once in awhile then we will do it... happness being together.. is more of being happy together. yes i know she giving me hard time cause i like her. she did do something for me that really care and spare a thought for me. if for bros who just dun have feeling. of course you will love it. i am controlling my emotion. i cant even sleep , cause i really miss her alot.. yes she will go back once the time is up.... as i said, all bros i am still waiting and i am really trying not to kc myself... the effect just to strong... everybody think different.
sometime the more you think, the more wild imagination goes. just be normal and see what will happen...

m3a41617
05-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Come to think of it, let's keep TS emotions out of the picture first.

Seriously speaking, actually TS is in a very favourable situation. He got a girl who tells him the truth, gives him good sex, doesn't really get money from him. TS can be the emotional support for her, and if TS can play his cards right, she can be under his control.

The only issue is the emotional control, which obviously TS cannot and doesn't know how to handle it. I would just love to be in that position, but alas, I do not have such luck... :(

If you will me, what will you do??? what the plan then??

m3a41617
05-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Make thing simple,

1) She didnt kc me, is i self kc...
2) she very honest with me, she hide from me thing which i dun like to hear like her work stuff.. can talk about everything.
3) i didnt really give her much money.
4) she will always meet me when she got the time. we enjoy each other companion. when ever i share with her my problem she will give me a listening ear.
5) we wont be ended up togther but enjoy while it lasts. and i really trying my best.
6) the more i think and ask, the more i am sad and went crazy.. i know she got other man to support her also.
7) is her job to be here to serve bros for her service.
8) i will get out of her sight once her thing is done. i yet to see the real true colour of her.
i really dun know what she want from me???

tanterry
05-07-2009, 09:12 AM
you have not reached the level of serious kc cos your mental state has been out on guard mode since day one. not much money have been lost and so that is why you still in dream land.

Some people would refuse to wake up until they are hit by the feeling of having their finger burnt :rolleyes:

HCKing
05-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Bros as said, i know it wont lead me to anywhere. when we are togther, we didnt really talk much about sex, or have sex... is the feeling. once in awhile then we will do it... happness being together.. is more of being happy together. yes i know she giving me hard time cause i like her. she did do something for me that really care and spare a thought for me. if for bros who just dun have feeling. of course you will love it. i am controlling my emotion. i cant even sleep , cause i really miss her alot.. yes she will go back once the time is up.... as i said, all bros i am still waiting and i am really trying not to kc myself... the effect just to strong... everybody think different.
sometime the more you think, the more wild imagination goes. just be normal and see what will happen...

Make thing simple,

2) she very honest with me, she hide from me thing which i dun like to hear like her work stuff.. can talk about everything.
4) she will always meet me when she got the time. we enjoy each other companion. when ever i share with her my problem she will give me a listening ear.
5) we wont be ended up togther but enjoy while it lasts. and i really trying my best.
6) the more i think and ask, the more i am sad and went crazy.. i know she got other man to support her also.
8) i will get out of her sight once her thing is done. i yet to see the real true colour of her.

read my 1st post to u in this thread again bro, she could be using u as her emotional support, which to her, is easily dispensible since her priority is to earn her living here, not love. which in another word, means to her u r dispensible. u can consider it a temporary companionship, helping one another to fill each's loneliness, u get the sex, she gets the companionship. she gives u abit of GFE, which is casual to her since she gotta use them to entertain many different guys everyday. it's her SKILL. have u ever wrked in a sales or service line b4 bro? if u do u will realise all these GFE are skills which one can easily pick up in a matter of time to perform their required roles, to please their customers, to stroke their egos so that they will take out their notes willingly.

read those i hv highlighted in bold. u yrself knw it's self KC. which means all along its only u who is 自作多情, thinking too much abt the 'relationship'. u still rem u said she has a BF? wat happens to the BF nw? did she break off with him becos of u? i suppose u dont want to knw the answer too, wat u want to knw is does she ever LOVE u? judging frm what u have posted since the beginning of this thread, i can tell u, the answer is NO. its possible she does have abit of 好感 towards u but at the end of the day, u gotta face the reality that there will be no +ve outcome btw u 2 as u have already admitted yrself that u cant tolerate seeing her getting bonked by other guys day-in day-out. so wat to do nw bro? give up all HOPES that she will come crawling back to u. face the cold hard fact that she is a WL. find a decent gf to fill yr loneliness in case yr imagination start running wild. dont ask them for their numbers next time cos u cant afford to 'play' with them.

cablesnwires
05-07-2009, 09:30 PM
If you will me, what will you do??? what the plan then??
I will shut out all the emotions out, and just let my lust take over. If she need help and it is within my means to do so, I will do it. If not, then just too bad.

starstar
21-07-2009, 01:36 AM
As usual, I went there for pleasure-seeking and she came to make money out of me and we both end up together.

Two persons with different objectives ending up on the asle...

alvinlsk
21-07-2009, 02:04 AM
bro u keep on like dis ah very2 dangerousleh..u know oredi sumtink wrong but y only now u wan 2 ask 4 help..c ah even ur frens oso wans u 2 stop c her oredi..dont give reasons or excuses 4 urself oredi..b4 u totally lost urself!!!if can pls totally ignore her phone calls n avoid meet her..give urself a chance bro..outside deh still got alot 2 c n discover..happy hunting!

m3a41617
21-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi all bros..... i am still okie... well, i am still good and fine... i am still with the WL. nothing much to update...

NewandLost
21-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi all bros..... i am still okie... well, i am still good and fine... i am still with the WL. nothing much to update... you are helpless braddah. we cannot help you. defy all rationallity because you are pussy whipped by a whore. how logical is that?

leecs
21-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi all bros..... i am still okie... well, i am still good and fine... i am still with the WL. nothing much to update...

Please update us on any outcome. :D

Big B
22-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Consider the following:

1) Don't contact her for 2 to 3 days.
2) If she has been attempting to contact you consistently, sms back that you have been retrenched by your company due to the economic crisis.

Her reaction to the above situation will show you if there is any real love involved.

Caveat: If she is really clever, she might try to meet up with you in order to ascertain if you are telling the truth. It is important you do not answer her calls or meet her in person if you are a poor actor.

I have seen intelligent, successful men reduced to putty by women so don't beat yourself up.

Cheers!

aczeta76
22-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Consider the following:

1) Don't contact her for 2 to 3 days.
2) If she has been attempting to contact you consistently, sms back that you have been retrenched by your company due to the economic crisis.

Her reaction to the above situation will show you if there is any real love involved.

Caveat: If she is really clever, she might try to meet up with you in order to ascertain if you are telling the truth. It is important you do not answer her calls or meet her in person if you are a poor actor.

I have seen intelligent, successful men reduced to putty by women so don't beat yourself up.

Cheers!

Haiz... suspicion is the Killer of all r/s. If you doubt her, dun continue...

Their life is sometimes tough enough without us trying to add pressure... so wat if she cares... Maybe now but will she still care tomorrow.

If you dun want to... move on.

No one is forcing you to live in your dreamworld. If you want to continue, face the facts...It is the same with every girl, FL or not.

:)

SamChow
30-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Bro, don’t be too worries of what is the outcome. There is nothing wrong if you fall in love with her or KC by her.

When I married my wife, I promised her that she will be the only one in my whole life. But damn, who can promise what can happen tomorrow? Just guard your money well. If you have no plan to marry someone yet then just enjoy her accompanies now.

Even you married the best woman; you will also get sick with her in few years to come. Nobody can KC will by then...

Make thing simple,

m3a41617
02-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Bro, don’t be too worries of what is the outcome. There is nothing wrong if you fall in love with her or KC by her.

When I married my wife, I promised her that she will be the only one in my whole life. But damn, who can promise what can happen tomorrow? Just guard your money well. If you have no plan to marry someone yet then just enjoy her accompanies now.

Even you married the best woman; you will also get sick with her in few years to come. Nobody can KC will by then...

I am back, well i do enjoy her accompany... she very truthful to me. tell me the truth. everything now, no more lie. i become her bf, well she do have alot of customer ask her out for supper or overnight. giving her money. she tell me everything. i dun know why. i cant accept it. initially i can, but now i cant.. i see so many Bros buy her things give her money, do so much things for her. but she didnt ask anything from me now, i am really sick and really sian already... it become jealously....... there once i see her with her customer outside. i really cant do anything cause she already tell me about it. anyway she meet me everynight and i become very very tired.... i do really love her..

two option now,
1)stop and dun ever see her anymore. wait till it fade.

2) just dun be bother and ren ren ren.... i get what i wan and i am in win win situation, only that i lost my KC( that the worst )

Really very dilemma.... i also dun know what i want.... i am damn lost.....

aczeta76
02-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I am back, well i do enjoy her accompany... she very truthful to me. tell me the truth. everything now, no more lie. i become her bf, well she do have alot of customer ask her out for supper or overnight. giving her money. she tell me everything. i dun know why. i cant accept it. initially i can, but now i cant.. i see so many Bros buy her things give her money, do so much things for her. but she didnt ask anything from me now, i am really sick and really sian already... it become jealously....... there once i see her with her customer outside. i really cant do anything cause she already tell me about it. anyway she meet me everynight and i become very very tired.... i do really love her..

two option now,
1)stop and dun ever see her anymore. wait till it fade.

2) just dun be bother and ren ren ren.... i get what i wan and i am in win win situation, only that i lost my KC( that the worst )

Really very dilemma.... i also dun know what i want.... i am damn lost.....

ask yourself wat u really want... she is making sacrifices too.. u know

Wooden_Handle
03-08-2009, 01:27 AM
I think she has the opportunities to make you think according to her will. Wake up bro, PRC are never easy to be target.

I am back, well i do enjoy her accompany... i am really sick and really sian already... it become jealously....... there once i see her with her customer outside. i really cant do anything cause she already tell me about it. anyway she meet me everynight and i become very very tired.... i do really love her..

SamChow
03-08-2009, 02:11 AM
So long as you able to take the pressure and jealousy; then continue to enjoy her accompany. Believe me, very few couples able to keep up with the passion after staying together for more than 2~3 years.

Most of the WL earns 10k~20k a month easily; they are here to earn money. They will continue so long as condition permit. Their career in this industrial is very short. It’s not fair to stop her from earning unless she agreed with your plan for her future. What do you think you want to promise her?

I would say beside our mother, every woman is no money no honey. In your case, is just that she do not need your money yet.

I guess you are quite young and still pursue further study. I am sure you understand financial independent is more important for your future. I suggest focus on your career first...

Good luck to you!

slider_72
03-08-2009, 10:38 AM
... it become jealously....... there once i see her with her customer outside. i really cant do anything cause she already tell me about it. anyway she meet me everynight and i become very very tired.... i do really love her..

I think this woman is damned smart lor. Before she goes out and fuck other customers, she tells you first. Imagine this; if she don't tell you about it beforehand, and if you find out, you get pissed off and you two will end up quarrelling about it. But if she tells you beforehand, that way she gets to shut you up even if you find out. What is the downside for her by telling you beforehand? None. You L L because you cannot stop her from going out with customers.

By telling you before she goes out and fuck other customers, she gets to have her cake and eat it. Can earn extra money outside, come back already still got some lovesick puppy for her to use and abuse.

Damn smart woman. Got to meet her one day. TS, which house is she working in har? Maybe I can try to book her for overnighter one day.

cablesnwires
03-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Damn smart woman. Got to meet her one day. TS, which house is she working in har? Maybe I can try to book her for overnighter one day.

Bro slider_72, if good must let me know okay? I also wants to be kc-ed (without burning a hole in my pocket). :o

NewandLost
03-08-2009, 03:59 PM
this KC story still going on? about 350 posts and its still going on. braddah where do you stand now? give us an update so we can dissect the details and advise?

groo
03-08-2009, 07:19 PM
...two option now...
1)stop and dun ever see her anymore. wait till it fade...
If you wanna get out, you'll have to bear with the short-term pain (短痛) that'll come with the parting of ways. This is part of the withdrawal effects and can really make you lose focus on other more important things in your life. However, this will be short, lasting maybe 2-3 weeks to even months. Eventually, the hurting will slowly fade but never totally subside as she had been an important part of your life...

...2) just dun be bother and ren ren ren.... i get what i wan and i am in win win situation, only that i lost my KC( that the worst )...
忍忍忍? I don't think you, or for that matter anyone, can ever do that! Who can ever bear with the thought of someone they love or care for deeply having sex with someone else? Even worse, having sex with many someone elsesssssss?!?!?!? Get what you want and in win-win situation?

Come on! Get real! You did not get what you MOST REALLY want, and that's having her not to have sex with anyone else anymore, except for you! :rolleyes:

Win-win situation? You sure you're in 1 now? You call having free sex with her and having spent time with her every night a win-win situation? No lah, please don't bluff yourself... The only one in a win-win situation is HER... ONLY HER and NO ONE ELSE! She gets paid for providing sex to other men, then after work, having a love-sick puppy showering her with love, spending time with her to take away her loneliness here in a strange land and maybe, in time to come, if you do well career-wise and decides to marry her, SHE WINS BIG-BIG!!!

So now, who's in a WIN-WIN situation? :cool:

...Really very dilemma.... i also dun know what i want.... i am damn lost.....
First you say "... i get what i wan and i am in win win situation, only that i lost my KC( that the worst )...", then now you say Dunno what you want and very damn lost and in a real dilemma... So what's it to be? It's so simple. As long as she's still here, you want to stick to her, she dun want to let go, you can't bear to let go, the cycle will keep repeating like a broken record from the tme you open your eyes in the morning until your eyes close at night when you sleep. Worse of all is when, even after you close your eyes to sleep at night, you have nightmares about it!!! :D

So now you know what you want or dunno? Only you know...we dunno! Like so many bros pointed out, many opinions and much advice had been dished out to you, but you seem to be dilly-dallying and waiting for Mao-Tse-Tung's birthday...

Good luck and continue enjoying keeping us in suckspense... Cheers!