PDA

View Full Version : Lorong 20 House 62A (must try)

forman2000
21-06-2009, 01:09 AM
today went to L20H62 looking for xiaomin, off. then choose another gel for 1 hr session. dont know why whole hr my little bro cant wake up and never do the FJ ( waste $150)--maybe tired maybe the gel not good. so went down take some rest when time up. chat chat with the lady boss and thinking what will i do later at the same time. one blue dress gel came in this hse, wawa, quite nice gel, asked the boss which hse the gel came from----ans is H62A, just beside this hse. ok, planning go to try her next time. so, i continue chat with the boss. around 2 mins later, the blue dress gel came down from upstairs and told the boss the bro in the rm wana change a gel and no reason. so the gel went back to her base. lucky for me, cant wait for next day just today right now, AFAP went to H62A.

L20H62A this hse very small ( 5 rooms only ) and open long time liao.the OKT very nice people. i just told him what happen to me just now and ask him give some recommend, after few secs think, he recommend to me the same gel with blue dress who i want to try one, told vvvvvvery good service and fresh to here just came 7 days only. ok, bottom the cup of tea and went in the rm. dont waste the words here, the service all same, but really really vvvvvery good service for me.

only few things tell bros here. after whole boday catbath, she do for me around half hr soft and hard BBBJ until my little bro wake up and then cap me to ride me. but, my little bro still cant hold after few mins, the time almost reach 1 hr, she told me ' ok, never mind, i do again BBBJ for u until u shot out, dont worry, just cum in my mouth', heard this, i feel very sorry to her. after she do again the best BBBBJ and i also do some focus, i cum all in her mouth. the time already over 10 mins. she went to clean up her mouth then told me,' not need rush, u can take some rest on the bed first', but i dont wana give her trouble then went in the bath rm also, she give me a good finishing bath.

just remember, one thing she told to me when i wana frenching her, ' better dont kiss or frenching becos the mouth not clean after i give u whole body catbath, it is good for u'.

House : L20H62A
Name : Wan Ru or Wan Rou ( ChongQing)
Look : 8/10 ( for myself )
Body : very slim (she told me 50kg, but i think only 40-45kg)
Height : 1.6m
Boob : A or A+ ( i guess)
AR : 9/10 ( i like it, very gentle to me )
BBBJ : 10/10 ( soft mix with hard and more tongue action, i realy like her soft BBBJ and tongue, which can make my didi up and shot finally)
FJ : not try ( will try next time)
Damage : 150/1/1
RTF : yes 1000%

one thing to bros here, this hse very old and small, if u dont like, u can go other hse and call for the gels here. this hse also have some AngPei----XueEr(china,today never saw, she on red code), Ivy(Malay chinese, name not sure correct or not) and some others cant remember liao. this hse charge $150 for 1 hr and $100 for 40mins.

red_devil
22-06-2009, 03:53 PM
today went to L20H62 looking for xiaomin, off. then choose another gel for 1 hr session. dont know why whole hr my little bro cant wake up and never do the FJ ( waste $150)--maybe tired maybe the gel not good. so went down take some rest when time up. chat chat with the lady boss and thinking what will i do later at the same time. one blue dress gel came in this hse, wawa, quite nice gel, asked the boss which hse the gel came from----ans is H62A, just beside this hse. ok, planning go to try her next time. so, i continue chat with the boss. around 2 mins later, the blue dress gel came down from upstairs and told the boss the bro in the rm wana change a gel and no reason. so the gel went back to her base. lucky for me, cant wait for next day just today right now, AFAP went to H62A.

L20H62A this hse very small ( 5 rooms only ) and open long time liao.the OKT very nice people. i just told him what happen to me just now and ask him give some recommend, after few secs think, he recommend to me the same gel with blue dress who i want to try one, told vvvvvvery good service and fresh to here just came 7 days only. ok, bottom the cup of tea and went in the rm. dont waste the words here, the service all same, but really really vvvvvery good service for me.

only few things tell bros here. after whole boday catbath, she do for me around half hr soft and hard BBBJ until my little bro wake up and then cap me to ride me. but, my little bro still cant hold after few mins, the time almost reach 1 hr, she told me ' ok, never mind, i do again BBBJ for u until u shot out, dont worry, just cum in my mouth', heard this, i feel very sorry to her. after she do again the best BBBBJ and i also do some focus, i cum all in her mouth. the time already over 10 mins. she went to clean up her mouth then told me,' not need rush, u can take some rest on the bed first', but i dont wana give her trouble then went in the bath rm also, she give me a good finishing bath.

just remember, one thing she told to me when i wana frenching her, ' better dont kiss or frenching becos the mouth not clean after i give u whole body catbath, it is good for u'.

BBBJ : 10/10 ( soft mix with hard and more tongue action, i realy like her soft BBBJ and tongue, which can make my didi up and shot finally)

one thing to bros here, this hse very old and small, if u dont like, u can go other hse and call for the gels here. this hse also have some AngPei----XueEr(china,today never saw, she on red code), Ivy(Malay chinese, name not sure correct or not) and some others cant remember liao. this hse charge $150 for 1 hr and $100 for 40mins.

bro i tried xue er before,but i swear to myself i will never visit her anymore:mad::mad:

forman2000
22-06-2009, 05:50 PM
bro i tried xue er before,but i swear to myself i will never visit her anymore:mad::mad:

bro, i not yet try Xue Er. just the OKT told me she is the AngPei in this hse. but the gel call WanRu is really good for my opinion. u can try her.

forman2000
23-06-2009, 12:20 AM
:DSorry bros, make a correction here, the gel i have tried is call MengYuan.:D

Name : MengYuan ( ChongQing)

BonerDoner
14-12-2012, 01:41 AM
TINA
HSE: L20 H62A
OKT: ?
PHONE: 6744-7642
HSE GALS [6]: Co Co, Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Tina, Wen Xuan, Yi Yi

**There are 7 gals here but I only have 6 names. Co Co is leaving soon, so guys with a thing for huge tits may consider a punt before she leaves.

Bro Comm is legit. Thanks for the intel, Tina is as you described. I have been busy with work and RTFs so I didn't have time to see her until today. As we agreed, if I liked it, I would poke it then write about it.

GL GIRL
Tina is a mid-20s babe. She has a big, pokemon-style double eyelid eyes with a demure kwaii look. Heavy make-up, especially the use of foundation. Squarish face, flat cheek bones but mid-bridge nose. Big full lips with a slight over-bite...rabbit teeth. Hair is long, dyed red/brown but she ties it up.

She is abt 166cm tall with good curves. Big and natural c-cup tits with small aerolas and a pointy nipple. The other nipple is hidden and does not come out even when aroused. Good firm butt with some meat on it. A surgical scar just over her bush, which is well-maintained but in need of a trim. She also has a small tattoo of the Chinese symbol for #3 on her left middle finger, no blemishes or other body art I noticed.

ROOM SERVICE
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Tina. A little taller than expected but still the package was cute, smiley with tits were over-flowing and a micro-miniskirt. Good first impression. As we walked to the room, her ass swaying and the butt cheeks peaking out, I could not resist squeezing. She let out a playful giggle as we continued to our love nest. In the room she is very friendly and chatty....shes obviously has done this before. We quickly stripped and headed to the shower. The shower was a non event, just a soap and wash.

On the bed she asked me to turn onto my stomach where she proceeded to give me a very good back massage. She has some skill in this department and she rubbed and pressed my entire backside from top to bottom. She even used her knees to move up and down my spine. Once the HC stuff was done, she started to catbath my back. Good technique, sucking and licking all up and down. No AR was offered. When she had completed this she then asked me to turn over to service my front. Mainly it was to attack the nipples with her hands doing auto-roam.

Her BBBJ is good. She moved down between my legs and shot me a notti look. Then started to lick my cock like it was chocolate ice cream. The CFM looks she was giving me while I was getting sucked off was sending blood down to my little friend which was no longer very little. She would suck the top and use her tongue to swirl around the tip but no deep throat. We did a 69 and she seemed to enjoy herself as her juice streamed down my cheek to my neck. Once I had enough of her BBBJ, I asked her to lay back so I could give her some full-on Doomalingus....:p

She really likes cunnilingus. Her juices were flowing with each flick of the tongue. She would grab my hand and move it towards her breast where I was fondling and squeezing her mountains of joy. When she could no longer tahan she put a CD on me and we started to fuck. Wet and warm little mei-mei. Her beautiful curves were on full display as I gripped her body like she was as plastic fuck doll. Firm and womanly body. I did her doggie-style then spoon. With each thrust into her the tension in my cock would build. I would soon drop a major load into her as I could not tahan.

RECOMMENDATION
Thanks to Bro Comm for uncovering this one. Tina looks like a Jap anime-style cutie with a good firm, curvy body and all natural C-cups. Shes friendly and professional but a reluctant kisser. Still I liked her and am considering a RTF as I write this. Worth a shot.

lauliao
14-12-2012, 01:52 AM
Bro,you forgot to kumsia GB(+8):D

BonerDoner
14-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Bro,you forgot to kumsia GB(+8):D

Who is GB and when did he upp me 8pts?

BronzeGod
14-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Bro, what "gel" is this you are talking about? Is it made in China? Is it better than Gatsby, Good Look and other popular brands of gel?

ilswg
16-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Yi Yi 2062A

I called up several ang pai yesterday but were not working. I read good recommendation on Tina of 2062A, hence headed there.

There were 5 girls working, I asked the OKT which one is Tina, indeed was very interested in her C-Cup. However the girl next to her was YiYi and she has a beautiful face (to me), I was struggling to choose between these 2... Ended choosing YiYi after scanning her body...

Province: Hunan

2 months experience in GL

Face: 9.6/10 model look, prominent nose, a stunner with lossen hair. may resembles some movie/drama actresses

Skin: Fair, very smooth on upper body. some birth marks on left hand and right upper chest.

Body: 7/10, no coca-cola bottle waist, but very firm lower body, slight tummy and cellulite. I like it when she sits on me. she has the mass and surface area.

Height: 1.60m

Boobs: B cup with light brown/pinkish nipples, protruding eraser nipple heads. nice to lick and suck.

Shower: 5/10 normal wash. no other actions. i think ice was not broken yet, she was like not very impressed with me. made me hesitate in regret not getting Tina.

On the bed, she started with massage, once I broke the ice by joking and made her more comfortable, she was very nice to perform what i asked.

Catbath: cat-bath is good but no AR. strong tongue.

BJ: a good one with eyes contact and slurppy sounds, a surprised to me as she went around... no wonder she has very firm lower body. she didn want BBBJ

FJ: 8/10 very accommodating, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, spoon... just enjoy looking at her facial expression and occasional moans... she just gave me the slutty look when I rammed her

GFE: I just like it, she gave good GFE and was naughty with me...

RTF: Yes for the face and GFE she gave me. and the FJ. I am expecting more the next time...

NOTE: Not full service gal IMHO

ConnerDoReMe
17-12-2012, 04:39 PM
wah this house is up n coming sia... nice
visited a few times gd services WLs ard.. =)

BronzeGod
17-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Yi yi has a nice face but upclose look a bit old lah.

She broke up with her bf in taiwan after coming here to work, sadly.

So guys who wanna chase her, can give it a try as she's on the rebound, I believe.

I also quite liked her face from far, but her body and service just pass only lah to me... not quite my type after all.

But she's quite nice, talk a lot in the room and try to break the ice between us.

Yi Yi 2062A

I called up several ang pai yesterday but were not working. I read good recommendation on Tina of 2062A, hence headed there.

There were 5 girls working, I asked the OKT which one is Tina, indeed was very interested in her C-Cup. However the girl next to her was YiYi and she has a beautiful face (to me), I was struggling to choose between these 2... Ended choosing YiYi after scanning her body...

Province: Hunan

2 months experience in GL

Face: 9.6/10 model look, prominent nose, a stunner with lossen hair. may resembles some movie/drama actresses

Skin: Fair, very smooth on upper body. some birth marks on left hand and right upper chest.

Body: 7/10, no coca-cola bottle waist, but very firm lower body, slight tummy and cellulite. I like it when she sits on me. she has the mass and surface area.

Boobs: B cup with light brown/pinkish nipples, protruding eraser nipple heads. nice to lick and suck.

Shower: 5/10 normal wash. no other actions. i think ice was not broken yet, she was like not very impressed with me. made me hesitate in regret not getting Tina.

On the bed, she started with massage, once I broke the ice by joking and made her more comfortable, she was very nice to perform what i asked.

Catbath: cat-bath is good but no AR. strong tongue.

BJ: a good one with eyes contact and slurppy sounds, a surprised to me as she went around... no wonder she has very firm lower body. she didn want BBBJ

FJ: 8/10 very accommodating, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, spoon... just enjoy looking at her facial expression and occasional moans... she just gave me the slutty look when I rammed her

GFE: I just like it, she gave good GFE and was naughty with me...

RTF: Yes for the face and GFE she gave me. and the FJ. I am expecting more the next time...

NOTE: Not full service gal IMHO

maybemaybe
17-12-2012, 06:54 PM
love this house! :)

MP5F
18-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Was informed by YiYi that's there 8 gals working in this house, 1 of them is going back soon. Same batch as her.

FR On YiYi (2062A)
Weight : 48kg. She told me that she has put on weight.
Province : HuNan
Misc : Has been working in GL since Oct 2012. She was working in a departmental store prior coming over to sg.

Face: 8.4/10
She have attractive eyes and a bridge nose. She's attractive to me.

Body: 8.5/10
She's slim, fair/slightly tan and have smooth skin. She has a prominent birthmark on her left forearm,which looks like bruises. No points deducted for birthmark.

Boobs: B cup with 50 cents size light brown nipples. Soft and tender. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 8/10
I was sitting on the bed smoking, when she enter the room. She proceed to give me a back massage. When it's ok, I turned around and hugged her and had some kisses with her. :)

Bath: 8.0/10
Quite SOP, had some light kisses with her.

Frenching: NA
She's not into frenching. Had some kisses with her throughout the session.

Catbath: 8.0/10
She starts with leg massage from thighs to calves, then proceed with back massage. Followed by catbath with warm water.

AR: NA
Never provide. No points deducted.

BJ:7.5/10
I was sort of disappointed when she's capped me before she proceed to blow me. :(

Fingering : 8.0/10
Fingered her during the cathbath. She was wet.

FJ: 8.4/10
Started with missionary, she was tight, tried to french her but she's reluctant to french.:( Switch to cow gal when I requested and finally unloaded during the folded deck chair position with some kisses when in the missionary and folded deck chair positions.

Post FJ: 8.0/10
She gave me a leg massage again. Have a smoke with her and chit chat til it's time for bath. I told her that most gals in CAT 150 provide BBBJ, and she might lose some rtf customers if she does not provide BBBJ. She took my advice positively.

GFE: 8/10
She's friendly,and cheerful, and keeps smiling at me.Had some kisses with her during the post bonking bath. She hugged me and I kissed her before we left the room. :)

Overall : 8.1/10
Her service was above average, and she's friendly and willing to kiss. Overall an enjoyable bonking session with her. Cons : She does not provide AR and BBBJ.

RTF: Yes, she's on my RTF list, hopefully she's willing to french and provide BBBJ when I RTF her in the future.

thorium
03-01-2013, 05:16 AM
My maiden post :)

Quite surprised that Tina took this long to get discovered (she's been around for about half a year now). Maybe because of the relatively unpopular house that she's in. Anyway I've gone back to her a couple of times now. Very chatty and has a repertoire of lame jokes. Definitely one of the most literate (mandarin wise) and intelligent WLs that I've come across in GL.

It's true that she's got a great bod: natural c cups, slim waist and slutty looking face.

BonerDoner
12-01-2013, 01:06 AM
OKT: Richard & Wife
HSE GALS: (6): Fei Fei, Ivy (MY), Qi Qi, Tina, Wen Xuan, Yi Yi

**CoCo and Xiao Yu have retired.
**Tina does speak French on 2nd RTF.

omnia
24-01-2013, 02:34 PM
QiQi 2062A...23-24 yr old Hunan mm...quite pretty foxy looker, abit tan kinda singaporean looking...163cm ht wif sexy longish legs, slim lean toned bod, B cups wif lightish brown tits, perky ass n pussy well trimmed...

Overall sex svc level is v gd n gfe gd...however another reluctant frencher, for me at least:(...

Shower action: a soothing neck massage followed by a nice sensuous rabba front n bk wif her leg wrapped ard me lower bod n rubbing in between me groin...v gd feel of her bod n boobs fm behind while i slid me cock along her ass crack...shiok!...wet bbbj gd mix of lick n suck wif nice contact...

Bed action: boobs massage on me bk, bum n legs quite nice...light catbath bk n front...no ar...nice licks of me perineum n groin area though...lick n suck of balls...then bbbj lick suck n semi deepthroat which was gd wif nice contact...she declined me tonguefu:(...so went bk to more bbbj wif me on top sideways n also playing wif her clit...

fj v gd as her bod feel is nice, gd sensual moans n 'high' looks...doggie standing wif her heels on felt n looked v nice wif her leaning agst the mirror accentuated by side mirror effect while i roamed all over her bod while pounding; normal doggie also gd as she has a lovely back which she arched bk while i pounded fm behind; foldable chair wif her sexy legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n back while i pounded until i shot me load...

Overall not a bad bonk...however some how did not get the oomph feel wif this QiQi perhaps becuz lacking chemistry?....pity becuz i kinda like her looks n hot bod...

PS...heard fm 2 other friends tat she apparently does french afterall...so guess it may hv been me bad luck on tat day r she is a selective frencher??...

krone
24-01-2013, 03:59 PM
HSE GALS: (6): Fei Fei, Ivy (MY), Qi Qi, Tina, Wen Xuan, Yi Yi

**CoCo and Xiao Yu have retired.
**Tina does speak French on 2nd RTF.

Latest news is that 3 of the girls have decided to call it quits and return home for CNY as they really cannot stand the lady boss and the boss...

Tina, Wen xuan and YiYi will be leaving together. Now left only 3 girls in this house... Not worth visiting anymore....

MP5F
24-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Latest news is that 3 of the girls have decided to call it quits and return home for CNY as they really cannot stand the lady boss and the boss...

Tina, Wen xuan and YiYi will be leaving together. Now left only 3 girls in this house... Not worth visiting anymore....

bro, you know their last working day ? :)

Mr. Man
25-01-2013, 12:58 AM

Yeah man. What I understand from Xiao Yu before she left is that she cannot stand the lady boss. Her husband is ok. The reason she left is because the lady boss keep aiming at her and criticize her. In fact Xiao Yu enjoyed working here. If she had been at other house, she would have stayed.

liverpooltv
25-01-2013, 01:13 AM
tina told me before that her boss sucks to the core.. and to be frank, the rooms in this house very sub standard..

krone
26-01-2013, 03:45 PM
bro, you know their last working day ? :)

Wenxuan left ytd, Tina and YiYi left this morning bro

drbeejay
26-01-2013, 03:57 PM

oh crap didn't manage to catch tina.:(

MP5F
26-01-2013, 04:36 PM

thks for the update, bro krone. :(

I had a session with YiYi, she's a nice gal. she told me to rtf her, I said ok...

BonerDoner
29-01-2013, 01:34 AM
FEI FEI
HSE GALS (3): Fei Fei, Ivy (MY), QiQi
**As mentioned Tina, Wen Chuan and YiYi have gone back. Only 3 now.

GL GIRL
Fei Fei is an early 20s sweetie. She has a heart-shaped face with round, double eye-lid eyes. Big, full lips. A low bridge nose with a rounded tip. Some excessive foundation make-up. Long straight hair which is dyed yellow. It runs down the middle of her back.

She is tall, very very tall. At least 175cm without heels and abt +50kg with a well proportioned body. A large tattoo on her forearm. Good firm butt with enhanced b-cups. A very good job as they look real but when handled u can feel the hard props. Dollar coin aerolas with raisin nipples. Sensitive nipples. Bush is neatly cropped.

ROOM SERVICE
When Fei Fei arrived, I was pleasantly surprised as she was the extremely tall babe I saw on one of my previous visits and forgot to ask who she was. As she was considerably taller than me, I imagined our walk to the room would illicit images of a poodle trying to fuck a great dane. In the room Fei Fei is a real sweetheart. I found her very similar to XLJ (1803); Kawaii, kawaii type personality. The shower was a thorough job. Soaps you up front and back. Some cock rubbing from behind, some light kisses on the lips, nipple sucking and BBBJ.

On the bed, Fei Fei literally jumped on top of me. We kissed, light pecks at first but deep, wet frenching as we started to get better acquainted. She literally melted into my arms as she laid next to me. My free hand was used to massage her pussy....far too much KY was used down below but as we progressed her natural juice was soon all over the place. I moved down to lick her pussy. She definitely enjoys a finger and a tongue. Her juice was warm, moist and thick. She lubes up very nicely. She would squirm and gasp with each flick of my tongue. She arches her back when she's getting cunnilingus, tits proudly standing tall.

When she had enough she motioned for me to lay back. A quick suck of my nipples then she just swallowed my cock and sucked. Not a lot of skill or technique but it was very sensuous. When I was ready she capped me and we frenched and fucked in missionary until I shot.

RECOMMENDATION
Fei Fei is gfren type. More of a natural experience, where she will lay next to you while you molest each other. Guys looking for a tall, curvy gal with a sweet disposition. Service is ok but not over-eager type but if you are more interested in a natural feel Fei Fei would be a good choice.

kioe88
30-01-2013, 10:13 PM
crappp tina leftt... she is a real gem