PDA

View Full Version : 小林- finger pressure massage wth 捉筋

sammyboy-lover
20-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Went for a TN and was refered to this MILF(fl). Very good finger pressure massage and also have this(捉筋)

This type of Dick Massage give more pleasure during the Dick Massage treatment.

You can try this masseuse named 小林. She is mid 30, very friendly, jovial, pleasant looking and very long silky hair.

she start on her massage, massage is soothing and yet firm, adequate strength were used to rub on those easily-tired muscles. Grips were tight with force from her fingers when she was doing on the shoulders. I am sure many brothers will like it.
She seems to understand accupoints quite well as her style of massage are quite different from those who rub with milk-sucking strength and causes muscle strain after the session. In my opinion, she knows her work.

FJ nvr try but most likely can if u ask. (I think)

Summary as below:

Look : 7/10 extra pt for her electrifying eyes
Body : 7/10
Boobs : should be a B
JG : 8.5/10
Massage : 8/10
Attitute : 8/10
Damage : $60/2hr, additional $10/JG
RTM : This is my 2nd visit when I write this FR, 3rd visit very soon.

Interested brothers kindly leave me a pm.

Disclaimer : i am not the boss, i am her customer also

Liquid@cid
20-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Interested brothers kindly leave me a pm.

Pls PM me the location, and i have 3 other questions

1) Is the massage done in the TN joint or at Hotels??

2) 60/2hrs plus 10 for JG
so it means that it's 30/hr and if i took the 1 hour package with JG does it mean i pay her 40?? Or she only got 2 hrs package and it's 70/2hrs including JG??

3) is autoroam and fingering allow??

Pls advice....... thks

sammyboy-lover
20-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Snr Bro, you are very snr here and I think u know the mkt price. are u a police man????

I don think u will pay $10 for the dick massage right?? u sure can afford so that they can make a living. is 60/2 hrs with pure massage, the rest are extra, If u don mind paying $20 for the room and go for $10 dick massage....u sure will live up to your reputation here.

cheers big bro!!!! no offend and hope u don zap me...new guy, u don do that here right??

The rest u must ask her...

englii56
20-06-2009, 05:36 PM
hi bro i think u ask to must $10 got autoroom & fingering

kkminicon
20-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Please PM me. Thanks.

Gunblader
20-06-2009, 06:38 PM
can u share her ctc and location with me? does she do outcalls? will be discreet and post fr. thank u

manhood
20-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Genuine Massage and Vital Organ Theraphy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....... she start on her massage, massage is soothing and yet firm, adequate strength were used to rub on those easily-tired muscles. Grips were tight with force from her fingers when she was doing on the shoulders. I am sure many brothers will like it.

..........She seems to understand accupoints quite well as her style of massage are quite different from those who rub with milk-sucking strength and causes muscle strain after the session. In my opinion, she knows her work.
FJ is not allowed.

Summary as below:

Look : 7.5/10 extra pt for her electrifying eyes
Body : 7/10 little tummy
Boobs : should be a B or B+
JG : 8.5/10
Massage : 8/10
Attitute : 8/10
Damage : $40/hr, $80/2 hr, $50/JG
RTM : This is my 2nd visit when I write this FR, 3rd visit very soon.

Interested brothers with 20 pts and previous FR, kindly leave me a pm.

ABOVE ARE ABSTRACTED FROM MY THREAD

Bro, i'm not starting any flame here, but was surprised to see most of your lines are from my Thread's FR word by word. :confused: Seriously by reading that, i have doubts on your FR, even the ratings are so much similar to mine...no doubt they are different ladies.

And that "Disclaimer" thingy causes me to loose 5 pts from a zapper, if u still can delete, i suggest u delete it b4 u got zapped by some "keyboard heroes"

Cheers. :cool:

Liquid@cid
20-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Hmmm....... TS just joined 3 days ago, started 2 thread same FL, copied FR from others.....

I think you got a lot to explain before zapping war start :rolleyes:

manhood
20-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Hmmm....... TS just joined 3 days ago, started 2 thread same FL, copied FR from others.....

Hi bro @cid, TS is still under moderation, may have problem in real-time posting, lets give him ample time replying ba :cool:

ken6890
20-06-2009, 11:20 PM

waiting for TS to reply :rolleyes:

heartless_guy
21-06-2009, 12:17 AM
hi bro manhood
i think its ok.. TS is new, just joined, he may be in loss of words.... must have liked ur FR and copied... and since he liked ur FR so much, I think instead of starting a zapping war, TS should rep you and up your points(for u being his mentor;)).......

sammyboy-lover
21-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Hope this can be seen by your guy....reply but cannot see lar

I am new and I not sure what to write so I take dressing from u guy. tot this forum is to share with cheongster out there.

But seem like I kana aim by u snr guy..... if you are some kind of OKT here...sorry. tot of sharing lor.

don think u will declare zapping war on a 3 days old TS right??

I have given out a list of no....let them prove it rather than say i copy your thing....a bit here and there only lar......

Sorry lor...snr bro.

David_Ginola
21-06-2009, 12:32 AM
If is real. dun mind pass me the contact.......:)

fido
21-06-2009, 01:24 AM
hey bro, can u pm me location and other info if there is, thank you so much!

like2tn
21-06-2009, 02:08 AM
hi boy, pls pass contact

sammyboy-lover
21-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Bro, have given out a long list.

Pse prove my innocent to these few bro here.

I suppose to share good tips but being "claimed" to be....

Snr bro give green horn like us a break lar.....

if not only OKT can come here then is not FL page, right??

Thk:cool:

Liquid@cid
21-06-2009, 10:13 AM

Bro TS, you said that you had given out to a long list of ppl, but i nvr recieve your PM lei...... izzit that i not qualify for the ctc ah???? :rolleyes:

sammyboy-lover
21-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Bro acid,
I very sure u don need this ...u have many contacts/freebie. Rest assure i am not here to take any "business" from u and neither am I taking any monthly coffee money from this gal. I know there a need for "overhead..server" etc (just find out from a snr whom PM to me :eek:and explain why u so mad:mad:)

I purely want to share and I admit I cut and paste as to take dressing for the snr.:)

I will not break the code here, bro a thousand apology if some way offended u.:D

Liquid@cid
21-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Bro acid,
I very sure u don need this ...u have many contacts/freebie. Rest assure i am not here to take any "business" from u and neither am I taking any monthly coffee money from this gal. I know there a need for "overhead..server" etc (just find out from a snr whom PM to me :eek:and explain why u so mad)

I purely want to share and I admit I cut and paste as to take dressing for the snr.

I will not break the code here, bro a thousand apology if some way offended u.

well, i assume that some one had PM you saying i am OKT, worrying that you trying to snatch business from me, becos i had recommand many FLs so that makes me an OKT right??:rolleyes:

LOLz whatever lah, this is the usual issue in SBF, since you say you are here to share, and i am oso one of the samster here, den why not?? go check my previous post, i do write FRs for the FL ctc i got from other TS, latest being Ziyan from Bro Fatman, but if you really think that i am not qualify to get her ctc, den so be it lo.... there is no need to apologise de

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/132354-young-milf-26-yr-old-look-alike-teacher-specky-post3805917.html#post3805917

Btw i am not angry as you say, just wondering what is your reqiurement to share the ctc and whether i had met your requirement, neither will i zap you for that, FYI whether you are an OKT anot is non of my business, just felt that what you recommand is a good deal and worth a try, if it is a true one, of cos.......:rolleyes:

Liquid@cid
21-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Pls PM me the location, and i have 3 other questions

1) Is the massage done in the TN joint or at Hotels??

2) 60/2hrs plus 10 for JG
so it means that it's 30/hr and if i took the 1 hour package with JG does it mean i pay her 40?? Or she only got 2 hrs package and it's 70/2hrs including JG??

3) is autoroam and fingering allow??

Pls advice....... thks

Snr Bro, you are very snr here and I think u know the mkt price. are u a police man????

I don think u will pay $10 for the dick massage right?? u sure can afford so that they can make a living. is 60/2 hrs with pure massage, the rest are extra, If u don mind paying $20 for the room and go for $10 dick massage....u sure will live up to your reputation here.

cheers big bro!!!! no offend and hope u don zap me...new guy, u don do that here right??

The rest u must ask her...

This is a fresh one sia..... i was used to being called an OKT but this is the first time a samster suspected me of being a policeman :eek: haha really funny....

No worries, no one will zap you if what you recommand is a true encounter, i believe that the questions that i had ask are what most samster would like to find out about this FL oso.

Of cos, there is no prob in giving more to the FL if her services are good, but we need to noe the basic damage so that we would not underpaid her even if she turns out to be a lousy one, as for the place to do the deed, you never state it in your FR that whether you had visited her in her workplace (TN) or hotel, you oso never mention about autoroam or fingering, that is why i need to clarify this before i go try her out (if i can get her ctc.....), dun wanna xia suay you, sekali i tot can autoroam, den she dun allow end up quarrelling den no good liao, dun you agree TS??:rolleyes:

And last but not least, there is no actual market price de, some FLs of age 30 can command 80/1/1 while some is 80/2/2, some massage for 2hrs charge 80 no hanky panky without room, some charge $60 for 2 hrs yet still provide extras..... but they will still have their own supporters, it is up to the consumers, there is only benchmark in SBF for bros to compare, no market price, the TS will state the damage clearly in his FR and we samster will decide whether to go for it anot base on the comparison to the asking damage of a proven FL

silvers
21-06-2009, 01:31 PM
hi TS, can i have the ctc pls, thanks

Jimmy69
21-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Bro,

Care to share??

Bro acid, Forgive the green horn. Think back, we will like him. As long he provide us with gd lobang and we are happy should be ok, right.

Give him a chance.

elitemetal
21-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi! Brother,
Kindly share this gem's contact.
Thks a million

Bronzong
21-06-2009, 06:49 PM
hi please pm me the ctc , thanks

Liquid@cid
21-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Bro,

Care to share??

Bro acid, Forgive the green horn. Think back, we will like him. As long he provide us with gd lobang and we are happy should be ok, right.

Give him a chance.

Bro i not angry with him lei...... :confused:

ee_enjoy
21-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Why created 2 threads, very confusing :(

a. 小林- finger pressure massage wth 捉筋
b. finger pressure massage 小林 MILF

sexy12345
22-06-2009, 05:05 PM
bro can pm add n contact pls

costas
22-06-2009, 05:42 PM

Bro, Pls PM me the contact. thanks

always
22-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Bro... Can give me her contact, i am keen

Sienna
23-06-2009, 04:45 PM
hi bro, don't mind pass me the contact details. thanks alot.

OsamaBinLaden
23-06-2009, 05:11 PM
hhmmm.... should i join the zapping war...?!?! :rolleyes:

i m still waiting for another FR on the place... :D

David_Ginola
23-06-2009, 09:00 PM

Wa bro....u so fast start WAR ah???? No wonder u No1 Wanted man......hehe

Liquid@cid
23-06-2009, 09:39 PM

Prob is TS nvr come online liao......:rolleyes:

bigbuffalo
24-06-2009, 12:00 AM
TS mia...her mentioned lobang lady also mia...got her contact from TS..sms her a feew times on Sunday..till now no sound no shadow..

nokia6i00
24-06-2009, 01:07 AM

hi osama , u got missile to shoot?
_______________________________--
think it 's ok, some ppl cant write well, so copy a bit here n there.

new nick, can also be a old timer chiongster,
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TS CAN HV THE CONTACT?
LOOK GOOD, IF I TAKE UP 2 HR MASG

OsamaBinLaden
24-06-2009, 09:51 AM
TS mia...her mentioned lobang lady also mia...got her contact from TS..sms her a feew times on Sunday..till now no sound no shadow..

school holidays comin to an end... TS must be buzy finishing some homework last minute... ;)

sabe
26-06-2009, 12:24 AM
hi boy, pls pass contact

Jimmy69
27-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Thk bro (SB-lover)

Tried the contact. The girl was ok look (MILF). massage is good but cannot compare to my new find lar.

But one thing to comment is that her attitude and her drangon ball massage is good compare to sent FL outside.

Posted the golden question and have a "relax time" with her. ejected me at first but manage to convince her. can see she don do. was very wet and her speaker is dam loud!!!!!! I need to cover her mouth so pai say!!!! haha

BBBJ was good but need coaching!!!!!

With this price, ok lar.

Snr bro, give the new TS a chance lar, we were young b4. haha;)

OsamaBinLaden
27-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Thk bro (SB-lover)

Tried the contact. The girl was ok look (MILF). massage is good but cannot compare to my new find lar.

But one thing to comment is that her attitude and her drangon ball massage is good compare to sent FL outside.

Posted the golden question and have a "relax time" with her. ejected me at first but manage to convince her. can see she don do. was very wet and her speaker is dam loud!!!!!! I need to cover her mouth so pai say!!!! haha

BBBJ was good but need coaching!!!!!

With this price, ok lar.

Snr bro, give the new TS a chance lar, we were young b4. haha;)

ok lah... i guess the norm is dat we need confirmation from some senior and reputable bros here to convince most of us... not juz start thread and then MIA...

hackerdotsg
27-06-2009, 03:04 PM

We can help you win the WAR.

Hacker.Sg (http://www.hacker.sg)

penthousepauper
28-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Bro, can let me know details please.

leebenlo
28-06-2009, 03:06 PM
bro can i have the contact?thanks

Skuntank
28-06-2009, 09:38 PM
hi bro , can please me the ctc please , thanks

scarbird
29-06-2009, 12:01 AM
bro, can u pm me her address n contact. i m drooling by the way u described her. thks

DeepBlue
29-06-2009, 01:21 AM
hi bro , acre to share the ctc please , thanks

edwardtan
29-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi Bro SB-Lover,
I am keen to try. Please PM contact. Thanks

ee_enjoy
29-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi Bro SB-Lover,
I am keen to try. Please PM contact. Thanks

Haven't u notice the TS MIA :p

free_mansg
30-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Hi SB-Lover,

Please PM me the location and contact. I would like to try it out the massage & JG.
Thanks