PDA

View Full Version : Qian Kui KTV @ Windsor Hotel

phantom88sg
18-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi Brothers,

Anyone have been to the abovementioned KTV recently???

Saw alot of PRC girls going there to work. Some of them are quite jude!!!!

Anyway, have went there once when I saw the advertisement on Shin Min Daily. Cost of a big bottle during happy hour is $188 nett inclusive of room. But can only sit until 10pm. Afterwhich, have to open another bottle @ 299 nett to continue sitting inside the room until 2:30am.

But there is one loophole. Let's say you go to the KTV @ 8:00pm. You will be paying $188 nett. @ 9:00pm, the waiter will ask for last happy hour order. If there is no order, he will present u with the bill.

But the mummy will ask u what time u intend to stay until. If ur reply is until 2am, she would advise that this bottle can be charged @ 299 nett and therefore u can stay until 2:30am without incurring room charge. As such, you may want to order say 2 bottles and then get one of the bottles to be charged @ 299 and the other @188. Finish drinking the $188 bottle first and leave the $299 bottle for the next trip. For info, during the next 7 days(the 1st day being the day u order the liquor), if u patronise the place again, you will only be charged $30 for fruits and nuts but no room charge.

Overall, you spent $259 per night which is very much worth it. Of course this amount gets lower with more bottles of liquor ordered.

Is there any other place that offer the same thing???

chinchai
18-08-2003, 02:41 PM
Tell us more about the girls! booking charges, any special?

Iluvoyster
18-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Sorry, I think we are more interested in the girls rather than introduction of happy hour or charges of that place. ACtually I am expecting some FR rather than this.

BornLoser
18-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Unless u have good sharing partners to defray the cost of KTV chgs, there is always a catch from the operators.
Howeve they promote the drinks, we are still corner to be suckers eventually.
Sometimes it might cost a bomb just to have a little fun.

I got hurt in my pockets during the heydays.
But now, not anymore.

DaBom
20-08-2003, 04:30 PM
i went there some time ago after work as i work quite near there.
The concept is like Dynasty.
Some of the gals there are not bad looking, but most can't play in the place.
My gal everytime i wanted to touch here or touch there always cannot :(

phantom88sg
21-08-2003, 10:28 AM
It depends on the girl that you sit with. Also it depends on how the girl is dressed. If the girl is dressed showing her cleavage, it is most likely the girl can be played.

I have personally encountered one girl who cannot be touched or when touched, got pushed away politely. But during my second trip there, I met another girl who can be played(Can't remember the name already).

Therefore it depends on how you aroused her and get her to play with you.

zerocool
21-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Visit this place quite regularly. Indeed the place is known for their reasonable price points. Their beer is charged at 30nett for sitting in the main hall which makes it economical if one likes to reckee the place first. In terms of gals, nothing to shout about except for less than handful that is average looking. There is only one mamasan (if i am not wrong) and some gals there are available for........... packet (some ask exhorbitant price, ask them whether they are wrapped with gold)
A good place for resonably priced drinks and listening to some chinese oldies music .....

WWWII
22-08-2003, 03:53 AM
Any ladies to recommend? ratings if possible.

asnf
27-08-2003, 02:32 AM
is that the ktv the type that always pester you to buy flowers for the singers.....? anyway have question. how much do u tip those singers who happens to sit with you? they are extremely unplayable and damn stuck up. think they are a class higher than those ktv girls.....

berg51
27-08-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by asnf
anyway have question. how much do u tip those singers who happens to sit with you? they are extremely unplayable and damn stuck up. think they are a class higher than those ktv girls.....

If you think they are stuck up, don't have to pay any tips at all.

zerocool
27-08-2003, 03:47 PM
none of the gals there are worth mentioning. The popular singers there are number 69, and another china singer. Most china gals will pester you for flowers, please do not give. The flowers range from Sin20 to 2K I think. If I were to put Sin200 for flowers, I would rather ask them directly how much. Do not waste money on flowers, the gals get half and the establishment also half. The gal will like u more if you just tip her. Gals there always ask for flowers because the boss will like them. I was there last weekend, apparently, I think there is a new mamasan and with many gals. Some are quite lookable but I left after 2 drinks because the whole place is like a market already.

asnf
27-08-2003, 06:22 PM
actually i personally feel that if you are going there to listens to chinese songs, it is not bad. but minus the flowers thingy. so you guys know of any similiar places? but minus the flowers shit.

WackoKing
29-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by phantom88sg
Hi Brothers,

Anyway, have went there once when I saw the advertisement on Shin Min Daily. Cost of a big bottle during happy hour is $188 nett inclusive of room. But can only sit until 10pm. Afterwhich, have to open another bottle @ 299 nett to continue sitting inside the room until 2:30am.

But there is one loophole. Let's say you go to the KTV @ 8:00pm. You will be paying $188 nett. @ 9:00pm, the waiter will ask for last happy hour order. If there is no order, he will present u with the bill.

But the mummy will ask u what time u intend to stay until. If ur reply is until 2am, she would advise that this bottle can be charged @ 299 nett and therefore u can stay until 2:30am without incurring room charge. As such, you may want to order say 2 bottles and then get one of the bottles to be charged @ 299 and the other @188. Finish drinking the $188 bottle first and leave the $299 bottle for the next trip. For info, during the next 7 days(the 1st day being the day u order the liquor), if u patronise the place again, you will only be charged $30 for fruits and nuts but no room charge.

Overall, you spent $259 per night which is very much worth it. Of course this amount gets lower with more bottles of liquor ordered.

what is the operating hours?

teraterm55
29-08-2003, 03:12 PM
SOme info to share.

There are alot of PRC here that is transfered from Dynasty.
This place has more RICH uncles. and at times its less packed.

As for Singers... they can be stuck up. who else can earn
S$10K a nite just siting with customer and the customer
dont even get to smell her perfume. (I have seen ALOT
of this cases. I still wonder where the guys get their money)

Typically you dont tip the singers, you show your apreciation
by buying flowers for them. The lowest is S$10, but usually
its S$50 and above. They have S$10,000, S$20,000 sash.
IF i am not wrong. S$10-S$50 is flower, S$100 is a sash
S$500 is a crown, and above that you have the
funny colored sash.

Most of the singers have a quota. If they dont get
like S$6,000 worth of flowers a month they dont get
basic salary. so they have to go around and make sure
they get the flowers. (different place different quota)
and the flowers are shared either 80-20 or 70-30 with
the establishment, so if you hang S$100 flower
she gets S$70, the house gets S$30.

hope this helps

WWWII
29-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
SOme info to share.

funny colored sash.

hope this helps

Wow if the singers earn this much. What about the ladies there? tips are like? Please advise. thxs!

evo666
29-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by zerocool
none of the gals there are worth mentioning. The popular singers there are number 69, and another china singer. Most china gals will pester you for flowers, please do not give. The flowers range from Sin20 to 2K I think. If I were to put Sin200 for flowers, I would rather ask them directly how much. Do not waste money on flowers, the gals get half and the establishment also half. The gal will like u more if you just tip her. Gals there always ask for flowers because the boss will like them. I was there last weekend, apparently, I think there is a new mamasan and with many gals. Some are quite lookable but I left after 2 drinks because the whole place is like a market already.

lookable as in m'sian or s'porean or prcs MMs? crowded a not?

WWWII
30-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Must give flowers to the hostess as well? or singers only?

WackoKing
01-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by phantom88sg
Hi Brothers,

what time is happy hour and do the mummy and girls drink like fish in your room. i know the ex cognac used to be like that. please provide some feedback on this aspect. thanks!

merfolk
06-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Want to go to Qui Kui KTV next week. I wondering does the girl go out with you and how much is short time?

Thanks for sharing.

Randi_Candi
07-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
SOme info to share.

funny colored sash.

hope this helps

Well, if the basic pay is say 2k n out of the maybe 6k the singer gets a cut of even 50% that will be 5k/mth to sing
Wow! not bad job cos they don't even need to be laid

zerocool
10-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Well, after looking around carefully, percentage of disappointment is high if you are looking for pretty gals. There are few pretty gals around and it is true that a small handful of Dynasty gals did go over this establishment. One can still tip the singers and they will collect tips from you. It is not compulsory to hang the flowers but the china gals will pester you to do so. The people who visit there are mainly rich uncles who have plenty to spend. Most of them mainly professional gamblers. I have seen these uncles throwing 1000 dollars sash and dun get anything in return. I woould rather ask the gals direct and save the money. But the best record i have seen men spending in this area is at Novotel Orchid. This Indonesian gives every singer minium 200 to 1K worth of flowers throughout the night. Just imagine how much he spends there a night.

Cum_Luver
24-08-2007, 04:20 PM
wow, this thread had not been active since 2003....
where have all the bros who frequent this place gone to .....

anyone been there recently, care to provide some latest updates on the place....:D

best123
25-08-2007, 12:40 AM
it has been closed for quite a while already.........

Cum_Luver
25-08-2007, 07:00 AM
are you sure ?
one of kaki said he just went last Thursday le....

best123
25-08-2007, 08:20 AM
har? i worked near Windsor hotel lei, even the big signboards were removed for along while liao...

microbert
29-08-2007, 09:50 AM
If I'm not wrong, there is 2 KTV there!

seekfun
29-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Just some update, Qian Kui is still there even though the big signboard has been taken down. There are three ktvs in windsor hotel. Qian Kui is at level 3 using the lift near the hotel reception desk. $th level is another ktv called Fall-in-love or "Ai Shang" in mandarin. One more ktv located at 3 rd level using the lift outside the hotel lobby is Palace Classics. All three ktvs have similar concept, ie, singers at mainhall and hostess in the room. Charges are about the same too. As for the quality of the gers and singers, I am not too sure now as have not visited Qian Kui for some time now. But Ai Shang singers a few not too bad. Hope this help.

junction88
29-08-2007, 08:58 PM
it has been closed for quite a while already.........

No...it still open.

I was there last month and been there few times accompany my frenz.

The banner that you present to singer costs $200 (min) to $50K per piece.

You need not give tips to singer who sat and drink with you. Of course they preferred you send them banners when they are performing or parade at the end when the compare singing and making last intro before show end.

We went out with few nice and yong gals for supers but did not make advancement.

This place is not crowded or packed as other nite club, but if you are the regular you feel comfortable there as the service is quite good.