PDA

View Full Version : New Thai joint Club Ratchada

Teo Ken
19-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Last night went to this new joint at Carnhill just below Club Kabuki. Deco was posh man and was spacioues. Full house for last night soft opening. Thai band and singers young n chio man.
Is going to be another happening joint for bros who loves thai joint.

ahtas
19-06-2009, 03:36 PM
wow,great,another place to hang out.

crombie
20-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Last night went to this new joint at Carnhill just below Club Kabuki. Deco was posh man and was spacioues. Full house for last night soft opening. Thai band and singers young n chio man.
Is going to be another happening joint for bros who loves thai joint.

thanks for the info bro. full house for soft opening, must be good.

silvers
20-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Heard its opened by the boss of Macau KTV :cool:

Graffiti
20-06-2009, 09:44 AM
this new joint power la.. imho, so much better than sabai and the rest. entertainment value also much better.. sexy dancers..

hopefully they keep up the standard..

ang09
20-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Any bros going down tonite? I wanna to go but my friends all diao ktv liao...

curiouslook
20-06-2009, 11:39 AM
what kind of damage are we expecting , bro? Coyote? Thanks in advance for any info..

Quixotic
20-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Great now have another Thai joint to hang out..

Guess tonight will be many people..

Anyone going there tonight..

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-06-2009, 05:53 PM
more info on the damage drinks,package etc might be helpful.thks! :)

Rub&Buah
21-06-2009, 05:52 PM
was surprise to hear from friend theres a new joint behind heeren just open.So check it out on friday night & sat nite.Nice place,posh design & the layout was spacious even got 'ah san'maining the tolite passing u hot towel.waiter & attendant were attentive they help u to refill ur drinks often.

Its a slightly different concept from other regular thai club.They have local dancer performing when band goes for break btw set instead of thai coyote.Flowers are still appreciate u can hang on them if u like any.the local dancer were just ok in terms of looks & body some 'bey kua'at all.A few looker ard,i like one with short hair & big boobs!but i guess when compare to the thai coyote for looks or dancing they still lose far away!They will come ard your table to promote tequlia at 10 bucks pershot.

The dj spin lots of techno!instead of the same hip hop in the usual thai club. love it or hate it but im sure many wun mind:) Reminds me of the older days disco canto sparks mohamad sultan club beyond 97 etc...not bad,the sound system is good.

The band is cool abt 7 female singer & 2 male singer.a few of the singer i know previously from td2 & joop jb.The keyboardist is a female & sing endorphine songs well.

Drinks price were pretty reasonable on promotion period consider in orchard area.beeg jug $28.black label & chivas at $168 martell $178.They have another type of cognac covousier at $148 which they are promoting with some great looking pr type lady.

overall is one of the better thai club in sg at the moment & i guess it would be my regular hangout for a while!:p

ken ken
21-06-2009, 08:58 PM
yup nice place was invited there and now waiting for 1 Thai kok kia Mr W chiam to bring me there ha ha:D

ang09
21-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Heard its opened by the boss of Macau KTV :cool:
Bro,ur infor is also quite fast,m friend also told me that. No wonder the place is posh,that is their style.

loki21
21-06-2009, 11:02 PM
I was quote $208 for a martell....i reached at around 2am. Any time deadline for $178 martell? Before 11pm?

adamking
22-06-2009, 05:44 AM
was invited to this place too, went down on sat, nice decor, up market type, love the techno they played there and yes it is different from the other TDs in town. The band is nice and i think there if even a viet singer among the band if i am not wrong and she looks hot... drinks are quite cheap, there is this courvosier promo going on 3 bottles for $408nett, dunno if the promo will end soon cos i sure hope it does'nt:D
Didn't see any coyotes around, anyway, brought my prc gf down to have a good time, she likes it and i think it'll be more of a bring your "puying" place rather than go hunting kind.. imho it's actually more worth it that way. Will hang out here for awhile with my any catch i have at other joints..hehe

soundworks
22-06-2009, 12:41 PM
was invited to this place too, went down on sat, nice decor, up market type, love the techno they played there and yes it is different from the other TDs in town. The band is nice and i think there if even a viet singer among the band if i am not wrong and she looks hot... drinks are quite cheap, there is this courvosier promo going on 3 bottles for $408nett, dunno if the promo will end soon cos i sure hope it does'nt:D
Didn't see any coyotes around, anyway, brought my prc gf down to have a good time, she likes it and i think it'll be more of a bring your "puying" place rather than go hunting kind.. imho it's actually more worth it that way. Will hang out here for awhile with my any catch i have at other joints..hehe
Bro,i went down last sat too, because ah chew keep calling me so i went down to support abit. And according to him,coyotes are coming down soon.Overall i think this place is top among all thai joints,u agree with me :)

mel&nicole
22-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Any bro know what is the operating hrs of this joint? HH and Normal Hrs.

Also can any bro update on the timing of the performance?:D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Rub&Buah
22-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I was quote $208 for a martell....i reached at around 2am. Any time deadline for $178 martell? Before 11pm?

Not too sure abt later i was there ard 11pm both occasion maybe other bro can help to comfirm?

Graffiti
22-06-2009, 08:15 PM
I think martell HH is 178 after HH is 208. imo, i rather go for courvoisier at 148. not only its cheaper but the taste is also better. martell too sweet and makes me veri thirsty and keep drinking more.

last time when i am in stationed in france, i realise nobody there drinks martell.. everywhere i see is courvoisier or remy. in fact, if you look at those duty free shops in european airports, martell is always placed at the most bottom row.. dunno y singapore everywhere is martell. in fact, i think even hennessy is better than martell.

i'm going down again this week.. good place to chill and check out the singers..

evo5555
23-06-2009, 10:24 PM
what about the quantity of coyote?? whats the full force team like?? 10, 20 or more??? :)

LeManz
23-06-2009, 11:29 PM
They have local dancer performing when band goes for break btw set instead of thai coyote.

overall is one of the better thai club in sg at the moment & i guess it would be my regular hangout for a while!:p

Mind if I ask bro, what timings does the band play and what timings do the dancers perform?

crombie
24-06-2009, 08:10 AM
I think martell HH is 178 after HH is 208. imo, i rather go for courvoisier at 148. not only its cheaper but the taste is also better. martell too sweet and makes me veri thirsty and keep drinking more.

Maybe its the exposure of martell more than others? Anyway thanks bro for the info on cost of liquor at club ratchada. :)

SoUl_InC
24-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Been there 2 times.

got coyote but not much around 10 only currently.
need to buy LD. standard price at $12.
Got dancers but only singaporean dancers (after that they sell shots like in any other place - also $12 per shot)

7 lady singers and 2 men singer - need to buy flower if u want to know them. (same as other thai disco).
All the singers actually very pretty but of cos depends on individual.
Can sing Chinese songs - at least better than me :)

went on last saturday 3/4 full
Went yesterday i think only 1/2 full or slightly less.

Closing time 3am on Weekday and 4am on Weekends

Not yet Grand opening. now is soft opening.

adamking
25-06-2009, 04:26 AM
Agreed with you bro, martell is only hot in singapore, in fact, henessy remy and courvoisier are top cognacs in the world..martell is nothing abroad and yet in singapore martell is so expensive, simply because it has strong branding since the 70s, i do agree that courvoisier is much better after trying it the first time at ratchada, in fact, after my 5th glass i can tell them apart although i have been a martell drinker for so many years. Also, any bros going down, they are having promo 3 bottle courvoisier for 408nett, that makes 1 bottle only 136! That is like pub price man..haha..i am loving it, even learning how to spell courvoisier now..haha.

last time when i am in stationed in france, i realise nobody there drinks martell.. everywhere i see is courvoisier or remy. in fact, if you look at those duty free shops in european airports, martell is always placed at the most bottom row.. dunno y singapore everywhere is martell. in fact, i think even hennessy is better than martell.

i'm going down again this week.. good place to chill and check out the singers..

hosayboh
25-06-2009, 04:47 AM
Bro, is the litre-age of courvoisier any lesser than martell?

But my main qns is does the band sing more thai songs than the others combined?

Sianzzzz when they sing soooo many mandarin, hokkien and what nots......

adamking
25-06-2009, 03:48 PM
same litre as martell and when drinking vsop, the age doesnt really matters ..unless you are drinking cognacs like cordon bleu or courvoisier premier lor...song wise ok leh, good mixture of thai and mandarin and hokkien song. I like the viet singer, she can sing the 爱你不条件 damn well.

Bro, is the litre-age of courvoisier any lesser than martell?

But my main qns is does the band sing more thai songs than the others combined?

Sianzzzz when they sing soooo many mandarin, hokkien and what nots......

Rub&Buah
26-06-2009, 03:21 AM
was there again yesterday.

band performing time is 10pm,12pm,2pm.

bought $12 shot for the local dancer,some look quite nice.not much thai coyote spoted.

Bro whos into bottle got to pay $10 per mixer they only give 2 mixer free.Not very happy with this:(

hosayboh
26-06-2009, 03:26 AM
was there again yesterday.

band performing time is 10pm,12pm,2pm.

bought $12 shot for the local dancer,some look quite nice.not much thai coyote spoted.

Bro whos into bottle got to pay $10 per mixer they only give 2 mixer free.Not very happy with this:(

Good info......so if get 3 btl package got 6 jug mixer or still 2?

hosayboh
26-06-2009, 03:27 AM
same litre as martell and when drinking vsop, the age doesnt really matters ..unless you are drinking cognacs like cordon bleu or courvoisier premier lor...song wise ok leh, good mixture of thai and mandarin and hokkien song. I like the viet singer, she can sing the 爱你不条件 damn well.

Sounds good........btw what did DBS do to you?

loki21
26-06-2009, 08:20 PM
I tot mixer is free flow to encourage customers to return to patronize.....i hope that is.

[M]agpie
27-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Any bros know what time is their HH? Might want to go in look look see see drink drink and ... ;)

white gold
27-06-2009, 12:32 PM
was there again yesterday too. 3/4 full, seems like crowd is getting bigger. heard there will be more coyotes coming in. btw, bro i thought the best mixer for vsop is ice and water?

adamking
27-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I quit working the bank, nb, long hours and no reward, better with offshore banks. Btw, mixture is free whole nite if you order new bottles what..i was not charged... Maybe some mistake by the waiter cos they all look damn newbie to me haha, somemore pouring also very buay chai, some pour too much liquor and some pour too light..look for the guys with tags, they are the captains, more experience and will also take note of your drinks.

Sounds good........btw what did DBS do to you?

adamking
27-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Yes, i agree, vsop with water or on the rocks is still my favourite! Heard people saying that mixing with green tea or sweet mixtures will give you diabetes...better safe than sorry man, was there last nite too and it was 3/4 full, amazing, i don't see any ads on papers and already people know..funny. coyotes, i dun fancy any, had bad experience with them in other joints, i figure that buying LD is more expensive, better to just get some regular girls from outside to company me. Was there with a masseur last nite, she was impress that i brought her to this joint...so manage to get one free shot with her at 9x9 after drinking untill mao...hehehe

was there again yesterday too. 3/4 full, seems like crowd is getting bigger. heard there will be more coyotes coming in. btw, bro i thought the best mixer for vsop is ice and water?

hosayboh
28-06-2009, 03:14 AM
was there last nite too and it was 3/4 full, amazing, i don't see any ads on papers and already people know..funny.

The power of internet........plus Word of mouth........:D

so manage to get one free shot with her at 9x9

lolx no need to be discreet, that one got licence to fuck wan......:D

amk8899
28-06-2009, 09:08 AM
The power of internet........plus Word of mouth........:D

Because the place is nicely done up and the band is gd. All my friends that seldom cheong thai disco,also impressed with it.

mi$$y
28-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Any bro know what is the operating hrs of this joint? HH and Normal Hrs.

Also can any bro update on the timing of the performance?:D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

performance if im not wrong is 10pm 12am 2am:)

mi$$y
28-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Agreed with you bro, martell is only hot in singapore, in fact, henessy remy and courvoisier are top cognacs in the world..martell is nothing abroad and yet in singapore martell is so expensive, simply because it has strong branding since the 70s, i do agree that courvoisier is much better after trying it the first time at ratchada, in fact, after my 5th glass i can tell them apart although i have been a martell drinker for so many years. Also, any bros going down, they are having promo 3 bottle courvoisier for 408nett, that makes 1 bottle only 136! That is like pub price man..haha..i am loving it, even learning how to spell courvoisier now..haha.

yes when u drink it...u know it:)

mel&nicole
29-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Was there on sat nite ard 12midnite. Was pretty impress with the decoration. That's the only impressive thing. Look very grand.

Seems to me that this is a BYOC joint as the Puyings, dancers and singers all rate 6 and below and not really proactive. Quite $$ face whole nite asking for LD. Guess cannot blame them cos it is their job but seems a bit too much. Maybe we look like carrots.

The singers compare with TD looks more mature too. Sing mainly canto and chinese songs rather than Thai Pop.

Still have balance there but don't think will be going back soon other than to finish the balance.

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

adamking
30-06-2009, 07:43 AM
bro..as i say in my previous post, puying not alot and also byoc the next time so that the dancers can't attack you, haha, actually, i agree with you that the dancers are aggressive because they also have to tunk jiak..but at least they are less aggressive when i am with a girl..i normally just say sorry, i am with a companion, no LDs...hehehe

white gold
30-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Sing mainly canto and chinese songs rather than Thai Pop

they sing more thai pop in the early session ;)

ang09
02-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Sing mainly canto and chinese songs rather than Thai Pop

they sing more thai pop in the early session ;)which is y my friend and i like to go there after we find out they do sing canto and chinese song as we dont really understand thai. Very nice place for hangout.

white gold
02-07-2009, 11:20 PM
agree! especially after 1am!

hosayboh
03-07-2009, 03:51 AM
which is y my friend and i like to go there after we find out they do sing canto and chinese song as we dont really understand thai. Very nice place for hangout.

Then u found the right place.....cos their pronunciation quite accurate.....:)

mel&nicole
03-07-2009, 10:37 AM
which is y my friend and i like to go there after we find out they do sing canto and chinese song as we dont really understand thai. Very nice place for hangout.

Bro Ang09,

Just curious, why do you like to listen to thais sing canto and chinese songs? There are lots of joints that have chinese singers singing canto and chinese songs. Isn't that even better?

Just my curiousity and not to chak you:D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Rub&Buah
04-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Cos some ppl like to look at the beauty of thai while they like to listen to the language that they are familar with.

Some ppl like variety so the band & singer singing/playing thai/english/canto/mandrain is a good choice for them.

Some wan enjoy canto pop/mandrain songs while having a thai LD compainon beside them;)

white gold
05-07-2009, 01:44 AM
bro, u r damn right! thats why we go TD!

adamking
05-07-2009, 09:13 PM
IMHO, i think it's a great concept, anyway, thai bands are great entertainers, we see that 10-15 years ago the market was dominated by malaysian and filipino bands, why arent they hot anymore, well, malaysian bands are only great for canto and mandarin pop and filipino strictly english songs...but Thai band, wow, you get everything, they are versatile entertainers, willing to learn even though they dont even speak the language..impressive. Heard from one of the singer cookie that they practise everyday because the mgt wants them to cook up at least 4-5 songs a week...for that effort, i think they deserve a thumbs up for it!
FR: Was down on sat, pretty packed already, i would say that this place actually reminded me a little of the ex-europa place call ridley's at ANA hotel. Saw many local girls there as well..interestingly i see some familiar faces from dragonfly..overall quite good feel with the place, word of advise, i'd rather give the dancers flowers than shots, at least they look good dancing with the flowers rather drinking those stupid shots....hahaha

J fellow
05-07-2009, 09:51 PM
sob... i kanna wanked about 20 LDs by this thai girl i know in jb. abit turn off. but think bopian, they got 20 drinks target per day. :(

end up still bo kan tao.

but i find the crowd abit mixed. the ppl there looks a bit fierce, like sg/ malaysian aunties with boots and big coloured hair.

any bothers wiht luck there?

jameswood
05-07-2009, 10:11 PM
This place is getting hotter! any outting from the forum herE?

Hakoshu
09-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Was there the day before.

First impression of this place, very well decorated! U see statues of
sexy ladies as pillars. Seems like they adopted the well nature of bkk
clubs unlike most of the lazy thai clubs here.

Next is band played a good mixtures of English, Chinese and thai
songs! As usual saw a familiar vocalist, to think they import her from
Hollywood bkk to sing there. Ten vocalist and four band members is the
structure! Bought at least 10 garlands for them.

After placing some honeys on floor, the little ants started to
Crowd around us. Most first timers and two days old. I got myself a
schoolgirl, cute and good figure. All are very sporting and playable!
15 lds gone.

Price of liquor very standard price of typical thai place, thought it
would be orchard price, luckily it's not.

Anyone been to their grand opening yesterday??

tOmAski33
09-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Can see that u are still active!
So bro when u bringing me?

Was there the day before.

First impression of this place, very well decorated! U see statues of
sexy ladies as pillars. Seems like they adopted the well nature of bkk
clubs unlike most of the lazy thai clubs here.

Next is band played a good mixtures of English, Chinese and thai
songs! As usual saw a familiar vocalist, to think they import her from
Hollywood bkk to sing there. Ten vocalist and four band members is the
structure! Bought at least 10 garlands for them.

After placing some honeys on floor, the little ants started to
Crowd around us. Most first timers and two days old. I got myself a
schoolgirl, cute and good figure. All are very sporting and playable!
15 lds gone.

Price of liquor very standard price of typical thai place, thought it
would be orchard price, luckily it's not.

Anyone been to their grand opening yesterday??

Butane
09-07-2009, 11:32 AM
FR: Was down on sat, pretty packed already, i would say that this place actually reminded me a little of the ex-europa place call ridley's at ANA hotel. Saw many local girls there as well..interestingly i see some familiar faces from dragonfly..overall quite good feel with the place, word of advise, i'd rather give the dancers flowers than shots, at least they look good dancing with the flowers rather drinking those stupid shots....hahaha

hmmm, worth a visit from your info bro.

thanks for the effort though. :)

Garage1
09-07-2009, 06:54 PM
rubbish place, and so many of u put in fake FR to SUPPORT this joint...
no need to con the average joe lah!!!!!!!

:mad:

mel&nicole
10-07-2009, 06:17 AM

:mad:

Bro Garage1,

Please post your FR.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

boxingman
10-07-2009, 08:39 AM

:mad:Bro,what happen? The live band no gd or the girls there not pretty enough?

Garage1
10-07-2009, 11:12 AM
no need to post Fake FR and include HINTS into the FR, this trick has been done so many times over and over again...
no need to pretend and SUPPORT this plc,
if good, pple will go.. no good. pple wont go, simple as that...

write until like story book also no use!!!!!

adamking
10-07-2009, 12:34 PM
then i suggest you go see for yourself before telling other bro's FR that it's fake. like you said, if place no good then write untill like fairytale also no used but we are merely stating how we feel about the place, dun need for such a big Reaction...or is it you got something against this club?

zhuhai69
10-07-2009, 07:22 PM
was invited for a preview during the opening yesterday, very packed, not a big fan of TD but this place is not like the typical thai joints, just my two cents worth of info. they even have ladies nite on sunday with house pour bottle going at 128nett so i guess the concept abit like the regular clubs like dragonfly.

AnNex
10-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Been to this club a few times frankly to be fare to them their Deco wise is quite nice compare to other thai clubs that does focus alot on their deco . Band wise is ok . Watch out for a new thai club @ textile centre name Club Atlantis that is opening claimed to be the Biggest Thai club in Sg <----I dunno how big haha . Nw start to see more High end thai clubs popping out .

boxingman
11-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Watch out for a new thai club @ textile centre name Club Atlantis that is opening claimed to be the Biggest Thai club in Sg .I wonder where they going to find so many customers to fill up the place......if the place is not pack, the atmosphere will not be gd.

AnNex
11-07-2009, 01:01 PM
True if the place nt fill up den the atmospher will be gone . but at the current trend it should be able to . coz some of those crowd that frequent dragonfly and luna etc... have shifted camp which i notice .

loopjoop
11-07-2009, 03:41 PM
when too big, loses the cosy feel. when too small, become too packed. but must admit the deco is best at this moment. used to be posh nana, until this joint took over.

band members sing not bad, sound system good. but few members bit old. haha. anyway import from hollywood no big deal now cos hollywood packed with free lance gals and niap niap. so coming here to be hung by flowers seemed a good deal.

anyway, last yr when biz was still not bad, one singer still offered 10000bht to go home with me. but i poor man, rather go 2 5000bht at poseidon for 2 days. :D cheapo me.

well, to sum up my feel, ratchada is a good start from all smaller thai clubs that opened this yr (kenzo, 72, siam revamped,etc). clean nice toilets, nice seats, clean floor, ample carpark ($3.50), nice pillars, non-orchard drinks price. only downside for me is not cosy enough if u compare with the old TD1.

hosayboh
12-07-2009, 03:37 AM
There's about 10-15 dancers at Ratchada tonite. On the whole not bad looking and have Tall Short Fat Slim. Also more Thai GROs now, i see about 15-20 of them. Plenty of girls to talk to including the 3 or 4 courvoisier promoters.

AnNex
12-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Courvoisier seems to be having aggresive promtion in the night scence recently I think they are tapping into the Martell market .

Tony Stark
12-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Haha just stumbled on this thread.

What a name "Ratchada". Can't get any more creative than this. LOL. :D

AnNex
12-07-2009, 03:34 PM
haha what to do the nearest to getting to "Ratchada" in Singapore LOL . But this place ok lar nt bad .

Tony Stark
12-07-2009, 03:53 PM
haha what to do the nearest to getting to "Ratchada" in Singapore LOL . But this place ok lar nt bad .

From the FRs posted. At least the decor is comparable to those G-Clubs in BKK. :)

AnNex
12-07-2009, 04:07 PM
If wanna Compare wif those 'G-Clubs' in BKK It is Still Far away to catch up . Singapore Thai Joints or 'G clubs' Wannabes is still I should say Rather 'Green' den BKK Joints. IS mearly a Relived for Bros who Frequent G-Clubs in Bkk . Scotch Whisky is only Called Scotch only when is Distilled In SCOTLAND nt in other places and say is A Scotch Whisky . hahah !

hosayboh
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Haha just stumbled on this thread.

What a name "Ratchada". Can't get any more creative than this. LOL. :D

Yes, initially i thought its a thread on some new club in Ratchada.:p

Hakoshu
12-07-2009, 11:26 PM
When are u coming back to sg? body not back yet.. Soul floating ard liao..
No matter where i bring u go, u still stuck in TD!!

Can see that u are still active!
So bro when u bringing me?

nyquist
13-07-2009, 12:17 AM
FYI.. there is a Viet female singer in Ratchada.. I believe the first in Sg........

[M]agpie
13-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Any advice what time the club opens? I was there last thursday night but seems like many "fierce" people outside eating and so, obviously spotting me and thinking why i was there at 10pm. So i never step in and left. haha.

Tits & Nipples
13-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Went there a couple of times...deco and sound system was nice but I noticed tat the band plays more chinese songs than thai... personally I prefer the band at V3. More happening...

hosayboh
13-07-2009, 12:28 PM
agpie;3915049']Any advice what time the club opens? I was there last thursday night but seems like many "fierce" people outside eating and so, obviously spotting me and thinking why i was there at 10pm. So i never step in and left. haha.

Lolx, was there at 9.30pm on sat nite. Din see any fierce peeps. But i saw the whole group of dancers having briefing with their in charge near the smoking area.....awesome!!

AnNex
13-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Went there a couple of times...deco and sound system was nice but I noticed tat the band plays more chinese songs than thai... personally I prefer the band at V3. More happening...

Yeap Agree that the sound system is one of the best among these Thai Discos Joints .

pocketrocket
13-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Yes, initially i thought its a thread on some new club in Ratchada.:p

That was exactly my initial thoughts too...Hmmm...Post on the wrong thread :rolleyes: Heehee!!! :D

white gold
14-07-2009, 12:16 PM
any bro know what 'Ratchada" means?

tOmAski33
14-07-2009, 05:47 PM
When are u coming back to sg? body not back yet.. Soul floating ard liao..
No matter where i bring u go, u still stuck in TD!!

Hahaha...Soul already there in sg with the mind following soon.
Alas left the body stuck here like a empty shell
When i am back you will know what's gonna happening
:rolleyes:

hosayboh
19-07-2009, 03:37 AM
Its almost full house today.....n already the band boys got fan si already....whole table of girls......:D:D

btw, i think the dancers are getting very creative with their shots sales pitch. pretty impressed...

Sexmachines
19-07-2009, 02:02 PM
any bro know what 'Ratchada" means?I think is a street name in thailand.

Hakoshu
19-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Yea, its a area with all the "arb nam" joints.

I think is a street name in thailand.

ang09
20-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Any update on this joint?

U-Da-Man
19-09-2009, 12:27 AM
My first visit to Club Ratchada a few nights ago on Thursday evening. All-in-all I must say I had a pretty enjoyable night.

Firstly, I think the drink are extremely reasonable. $168 nett for a Black Label, and get this, only $10 more for a Mccallum Single Malt (yep $178nett)!:eek:

Ended up buying a Black and later, because I realised the promoter was an old friend of mine, also bought a Maccallum. hahah... a little gesture goes a long way;) you know what I mean?? hehe

Girl-wise not bad... most of the dancers are locals. And all of them are under the Club's employ, not part-timers like a lot of other places - so that means they are there every night.... can slowly jio them.:p

Parking is also very convenient, and reasonable. In fact I parked my car there overnight (because scared police catch me drink driving - again!!). I was there about 10pm till the next morning picked the car up at about 11am - altogether $14+:D That's better than having drive home service at $50!!!

Anyway, had a good time, will definitely go back if looking for a pleasant night out

kong17
24-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Was there last night, shortage of thai "mei-mei". Heard from the captains that it will take at least a week to 10 days for the girls to come in, some "nation-wide shortage". dunno why also.

But saw the promo ads on the club screens that Marsha is coming to do a concert on 28 October. I asked the manager there, and he told me it was a Courvoisier event and will be covered by MTV and the local press. I googled and found the attached link. Might be interesting.

kong17
24-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Login | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ThaiPopFestivalSpore?ref=name)

DeltaOne
24-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Was at Ratchada last...really shortage of thai mei meis..!!
But watching the dancers, quite nice too with the really short shorts & all..
Some of the dancers got pretty nice pair of legs.
Saw one rather cute liquor promoter as well.
Very relaxing night chilling out there.

U-Da-Man
24-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Was at Ratchada last...really shortage of thai mei meis..!!.

Thai Disco but no Thai puyings... haha.

When I was there last week also same. Only the band members are Thai. All the dancers are locals. But also ok, can talk English. Had 2 dancers and the chio Maccullum promoter keeping me and my friend company all through the night:p:D

old_yet_horny
09-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Was at Club Ratchada last night...

Had 2 botts of the promotion Cognac...

Damage reasonable..

The Dancers are Chio + the Coyotes are ok..

Me eyeing the singer... hang about $300 on her..

Got her number and kisses from her..

Overall nice place but there was a spot check last night that spoil my fun...

Will be there again soon..:)

lee_li
09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Overall nice place but there was a spot check last night that spoil my fun...

Will be there again soon..:)Dont know why they go there for spot check,damn annoying!:mad:

Bushnell 1918cb
11-10-2009, 12:16 PM
What a nice outlet name"Rachada". Might patronise her if free on next weekend.

old_yet_horny
12-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Dont know why they go there for spot check,damn annoying!:mad:

Think its just some routine check...

Heard no Coyotes were brought back..

Checking for those customers who look like "triad" type wearing berms and with tatoos from what I know...:confused:

crombie
14-10-2009, 07:58 AM
My first visit to Club Ratchada a few nights ago on Thursday evening. All-in-all I must say I had a pretty enjoyable night.

Firstly, I think the drink are extremely reasonable. $168 nett for a Black Label, and get this, only $10 more for a Mccallum Single Malt (yep $178nett)!:eek:

Ended up buying a Black and later, because I realised the promoter was an old friend of mine, also bought a Maccallum. hahah... a little gesture goes a long way;) you know what I mean?? hehe

Girl-wise not bad... most of the dancers are locals. And all of them are under the Club's employ, not part-timers like a lot of other places - so that means they are there every night.... can slowly jio them.:p

Parking is also very convenient, and reasonable. In fact I parked my car there overnight (because scared police catch me drink driving - again!!). I was there about 10pm till the next morning picked the car up at about 11am - altogether $14+:D That's better than having drive home service at $50!!!

Anyway, had a good time, will definitely go back if looking for a pleasant night out

Thanks for the nice infos bro.

That should be reasons why its always full. Agree with you on some of the points you pointed out too.

Rode
29-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Do you all notice an ANG MOH face singer? She can be model. Every time on stage, sure have $50 hanging on her.Super Chio. Another one is the Lady Gay Gay. Super High Entertainment values.

ang09
22-06-2017, 09:21 PM
who miss this wonderful place beside me!!! now all the thai disco r like shit......those gd old days r gone....