PDA

View Full Version : My Life...........

Spanner
19-06-2009, 01:14 AM
This is a 100% true life story.
To all bros here, please do not bother about upping my points as I do not care about this points system.
Conversation is based on the best of my memory.
Sexual parts will only begin at later parts.
I will only continue if response is good. Enjoy......

Part 1
July 1996
I was a young chap in Sec 2, never have a girlfriend before. Reason is maybe I'm shy and short, stands at only 1.65m. All my friends around me are all attached. During our inter school football tournament, my team mates girlfriends would usually come and watch them play. Except me, the shortie......

One of my good buddy, Wong, always introduced girls to me but at the end of the day none will be interested in me as I'm too quiet and shy. One day Wong was talking to me after training about the new girl he introduced to me.

Wong: Eh bro..... What's wrong with u ah?
Me: Huh?:confused: What happened?
Wong: I intro my god sis to u then do u know what she said?
Me: Huh? What she said? We just went for movie and dinner mah. I never do anything ah.....
Wong: Ya lah..... YOU TOTALLY NEVER DO ANYTHING! You only ask her "What show u want to watch?" & "What u want to eat?" Then the whole date is TOTAL SILENCE! And she said u are the most boring guy she ever met!

While Wong was lecturing me, I was looking at a primany sch couple, no more than 12 yrs old, and he was holding her hands, talking and laughing away.
Wong saw what I was staring and he said. You are worse than a small boy ah.
I was so lost at that time and simply had no defence against Wong's hurting words. Then he said.

Wong: I give u 1 last chance ah.... Don't say not brother hor. My another god sis, Ling. U know her right?

Me: Ling? U siao ah?:eek: That C cup babe is your target leh... How can can... (Before I can finish...)

Wong: Relax...... That one confirm won't give you. Give you also waste time. This girl I want to intro to you is Ling's god sis, Ping. She's just broke up with her boyfriend. She's a very nice girl then plus super quiet.

Me: Quiet + Quiet.... How to talk???:confused:

Wong: Like that good mah.... Then see how long u can keep quiet lor...:D
I already talk to Ling and she said Ping is ok with it. Here, this is her home and pager no. Call or not up to you..... As brother, I can only help until here.

Confusion starts to crawl into my head and soon that turns into fear......

Part 2 will follow when response is good.
Please remember not to bother about upping points.
My story is for brothers here to enjoy.

Minty Mint
19-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Hey pal,
Quiet girl can be wild and fun too.:rolleyes:

looking forward for the 2nd part of your story.

Lsy84
19-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Yah lah! Bro spanner! pls continue to carry on with this story...camping here liao :D

splendour
19-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Good start. I like it. Please carry on.

viewpanel
19-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Camper reporting for duty sir!!!

cannon
19-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Enjoyable. Awaiting your continuation.

Athenawishes
19-06-2009, 09:42 AM
interesting.. i was once quiet n shy too..
now also... haaaaaa >.<

V123
19-06-2009, 10:50 AM
bro,

you sound like me when i was very young too. I 'm quiet in general, however, with girls, even more quiet last time, cos I dunno what to say to them.

Now, much better :) hehe

topcook1
19-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Nice one ..camping for more...

suck my cock
19-06-2009, 08:29 PM
can sense a great story in the making , cant wait for more more . ;)

hatasang
19-06-2009, 10:32 PM
good effort bro, keep it up. .

best123
19-06-2009, 11:06 PM
camping here.....

Spanner
20-06-2009, 12:06 AM
To all bros here.... Thanks for the support and please be patient with me as I will be uploading Part 2 in an about hour time.

SGDreamchaser
20-06-2009, 12:15 AM
hahahahaha. i must say this is one of the funniest starting i've read so far.

quiet + quiet how to talk. hahahahha

keep up the good work. :D

needtofuck
20-06-2009, 12:53 AM
Sounds interesting.

Brought out my BBQ pit and cooler box lioas ! :D

Spanner
20-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Part 2

Fear has been always my greatest enermy since I was a kid. So you can imagine what sorts of thoughts that comes into my mind when Wong passed me the information.

Will Ping refused to answer my call? Will she find me boring? What should I talk to her? As the more I think, the more my balls shrink......

Finally after hours of staring at the lifeless codeless phone in my room, I picked up the phone with my sweating hand and dialled the number......

Ring Ring.... The call is answered.......

Me: Hel.... Hel.... Helloo... Ca... Cann... Can I speak to to to... (Before I could finish my words)

THIS IS THE TELCOM ANOUNCEMENT SERVICE. THE NUMBER YOU JUST DIALLED IS NOT IN USE. THANK YOU.

I was complete knock out. Shit...! I dialled the wrong number. Never mind try again as I told myself. This time I bring out all the courage I have, slowly and fearfully dialled the number.

Ring Ring..... Ring Ring.... Ring Ring....

At that moment, I sweared that my heart beat sound louder than the ringing tone.

Me: Mmmm.... No one at home leh....

Ring Ring.... Ring Ring.... Ring Ring....

Maybe I should call back later. And as I was about to put down the phone, the call is answer!! :eek:

"Hello....."

Me: Hel... Hel... Hello.... I ah... I.... I I I....

"Yes.....?"

Me: Hel.... Hel.... Hello.... Ca.... Can.... Can... I speak... speak....

"Who do you want to speak to?" The gentle and sweet voice answering patiently at the other end.

Me: I I I I..... CanIspeaktoPingplease......

I was talking so fast that all my words lumped together.

"Sorry.... Can you repeat as I couldn't hear what you are saying?"

Again the gentle and sweet voice answering patiently at the other end.

Me: Can can I sp... speak to Pi... Ping please......

Ping: Yes I am.... May I know who is this?

Usually many other girls would have slammed down the phone in this kind of situation. But not this girl.... She's so gentle and patient that she would properly melted many guys' heart. Although she's not that beautiful like what you usually see in orchard. But it's the simple way that she carried herself catches my heart.

Me: H.. Hi... Hi... I'm mm Sp.... Spanner....

Ping: Oh hi Spanner.... Ling told me that you will be calling this noon, but since you did not call, so I went to do some house chores. Thats why the phone ring so long. So sorry....

Thinking to myself: Teenagers in the nineties do HOUSE CHORES??

Me: Its Its ok... Not ver.... very long ah..... (My heart is beating at 200km/h)

Ping: Spanner, are you ok? You sound like you are very breathless. Do you need to see a doctor?

I can really swear double times that her sweet voice can give my heart a speeding ticket.

Me: I'm fine fine.... I'm ok.... Ok ok.... No problem....

Ping: Ok that's good...

Soon bit by bit my fear melted away by her sweet and gentle voice.

We exchanged alot of information about our school (we came from different school) ECA, hobbies and homework. Talking to Ping really makes me very relax and I can share so much about myself with her.

Although she's not very chatty but she's quite willingly to share her thoughts and opinions with me. When either of us have ECA in the noon. We will wait for each other to come home and continue to chat on the phone.

One afternoon, after football training. Wong sat beside me, staring at me with a cheeky look.

Me: What? (Giving him a short reply to his cheeky look as I was busy changing and trying to rush home to call Ping.)

Wong: Somebody proved me wrong ah....

Me: Huh? (As I was taking off my boots without even looking at him.)

Wong: Don't act act ah bro...... Ling told me you and ping have been talking on the phone for the past 3 weeks ah...

Me: Aiya.... Nothing lah... Friends only mah... Chat chat only lah.... (I finished changing as I answer him)

Wong: Wah.... You are supersub leh... Not superman leh.... Rushing to go home to call your darling Ping Ping ah...

Me: Siao ah.... Go home do homework ah....

Wong: Sure or not...? So is she chio? Got C cup? Eh wait.... Or B cup?

Me: Err..... Actually hor bro..... I never see her before ah.....

Wong: HUH??!!!! Wah lau...!!! Talk for 3 weeks then never meet before.... You the best ah bro....

Me: I know ah.... I ham chee can....?:mad:

Wong: (Feeling that I was abit offended) Ok ah bro, actually not bad liao ah... First time got girl talk to you for 3 straight week leh... Record liao ah...
Maybe you can ask her out ah... Use some excuses ah....

Me: I got thought of ah but cannot think of any leh.....

Wong: Bro.... You forget you the top maths student in our class ah....?

Me: So? Got medal to take ah?

Wong: So? Soya bean ah... You really stupid leh... You can volunteer to teach her maths mah..... Girls are usually bad in maths....

Me: Not all the girls ah.....

Then suddenly I remember. She told me her weakest subject is MATHS...

Me: BRO.....! YOU ARE A GENIUS.....!!

Before Wong could reply to my sudden brust of excitment, I already dash off to my bicycle and cycle like a F1 driver at a double quick time.

Ring Ring..... Ring Ring....

Ping: Hello.....

Me: Hello Ping?

Ping: Hi Spanner.... Today you reached home very early.

Me: No lah... Training ended early.

Ping: Oh I see....

Me: So what are you doing now? Cleaning house again?

Ping: No lah... You think I'm a maid ah. Hehe...

Me: (Feeling good as Ping starts to accepts my small jokes) Then what are you doing now? Homework?

Ping: Ya lor... So difficult....

Me: Maths ah?

Ping: Yup... You know how terrible I'm in maths....

Me: (Bingo)..... Maybe I can help you....

Ping: Over the phone how to teach me?

Me: Tomorrow we meet after school ah. Have lunch, then we can sit under HDB void deck and teach you ah.

Ping: (Total silence)

Me: Ping? You there?

Ping: Yes yes... I'm here... Ok lor.... Since tomorrow we don't have ECA. But how to meet you? I don't even know how you look like.....

Me: Easy..... You wait for me outside your school with Ling ah. I saw Ling a few times before. So should be no problem.

Ping: Ok lor... So I see you tomorrow lor.

Stay tune for Part 3. My study date with Ping.
Part 3 will follow when response is good.
Please remember not to bother about upping my points.
My story is for the brothers and sisters here to enjoy.

flowerpot
20-06-2009, 02:45 AM
nice story bro....

i will not bother abt upping your points since u r not interested in it.....

waiting for your hot story,...

Thales
20-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Thanks bro for sharing this wonderful story with us.

lovesex444
20-06-2009, 09:17 AM
waiting for update bro :P

silvers
20-06-2009, 09:39 AM
good good..... i was quiet since young till now... :D:D
pls continue

Wynhan
20-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Bro Spanner,

lookin 4wards for ur next post.

Jia You;)

sootongs
20-06-2009, 10:52 AM
LOLZ all the old "cold jokes" - got medal for math and soya bean

reminds me of good old days in sec school where there was an endless tirade of stupid snide brainless remarks and vulgarities in every half sentence!!

Way to go TS!

EXBoy
20-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Interesting story. Bring back the memory of my sec sch day.

synyster
20-06-2009, 11:19 AM
quick quick next part.. camping

jas111
20-06-2009, 01:48 PM
gd story bro! those were the days man... continue pls!

Jay

Minty Mint
20-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Can't wait to read your part 3 story. Part 3 should be more exciting, rite:D Meeting ping after sch:D...... what next????:D hahahaha

AD69
20-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Pitching my tent here.

Homer
20-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Pitching my tent here.

me too bro:D

gonggong18
20-06-2009, 10:58 PM
me too bro:D

Sec 2 start already...

You great, my time not so many such cases...

Especially I was so small size to...around 30kg and short even girls in my class were taller than me

waiwaiz
21-06-2009, 01:49 AM
In.inte........interestingting.......ple......ple. .....please ca.....ca.......carry on.:D

Spanner
21-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Part 3
My Study Date With Ping

1.5m tall and 40kg only..... Mmmmm.... That's quite a small girl..... Thinking to myself as I was sitting at the bus stop outside her school main gate. Wah... If she became my girlfriend, I'm still about a head taller than. Then I won't look so short after all. Hee Hee Hee...

"OEI.....Siao ah.... Sitting here laughing to yourself...."

Me: HUH...?!

Ling: Yan dao eh.... You bio girls until so happy ah.....!

Me: Huh....? No... No ah.... Never look at girls ah... Thinking about my homework lah....

Ling: Sure or not? hahahaha......

As she was laughing and taking a few steps slower to me, her C cup breast was so close to my face that the redness can compare to a soiled sanutary pad. She loves doing that to me as she knows that I will be so shy that I will just keep staring at the floor.

Ling: Oei.... Yan dao.... My friend has been standing here for very long leh.

Realising why I'm here, I immediately got up and look at her and... Wow....!

Wong and Ling had indeed introduced a very nice girl to me. She looked so innocent and gentle that my heart melted all the way down to my ass. She has big eyes, shoulder length hair, tied up in a pony tail. And she's so fair that I thought she never go under the sun. At that moment, I never thought what's her cup size. Can you imagine that was the least important to me when I was a 14 year old boy....

"OEI....!!" Again I was woke up by Ling's chao ah lian loud voice.

Ling: Wah Lau..... See enough already or not? You 2 can stand here look at each other ok...! Chaoz....

As Ling rushed off to meet 1 of her countless boyfriends, Ping and I was left alone looking shyly at each other. Although we talk alot on the phone for the past 3 weeks, somehow facing each other now suddenly make us lost our vocal. But still I'm a guy and determine not to lose this chance.

Me: Er.... Ping? You want to have lunch first?

Ping: Ok ah....

Me: Where do you want to eat? I'm not familar with this area.

Ping: We cross the road first. That's a hawker center there.

As she was speaking she pulled my hand and crossed the road. First time a girl holding my hand. The feeling is unexplainable (To all the ex-shy brothers here, you know what I'm talking)

After we crossed the road, she let go of my hand along with my happy puppy feeling. Never mind, thinking to myself, better than nothing.

We had a quick lunch, talking about what happened in school and so on. Most of the time I was doing the talking and she would give short answer or nod her head.

I surprised myself for talking so much with her while compared with other girls Wong have introduced to me. Maybe it's her gentle looks that inspire me to talk more. (As I was writing now, I took out her old photos and look at them. Really made my heart melt again.)

Me: Ok, stomach full liao. Where do you want me to teach you? (Many bros here will be hoping its her home, but come on man.. 14yr old can do what?:D But I was wrong.....)

Ping: How about the block there? There is more quiet. Very few students will walk pass there.

Me: Ok.... As long as you are happy....

Ping nodded at me with her gentle smile which again melted my heart.....

It was just about a 10 mins walk from the hawker center and soon we settle down at a void deck table.

As she was about to sit down, I told her to wait as I took a tissue to wipe the seat before asking her to sit down.

Ping: Thanks Spanner. You are so thoughtful. Surely got alot of girls like you right?

Me: Huh girls? I don't think so ah. Me so boring and ugly. No girls will like me ah.

Ping: No ah. I don't you are boring. Actually you are quite cute.

I was so happy when she told me that. She was the first girl that compliement I was cute.

Me: Thanks. Should we start now?

Ping: Ok.

So we started her maths revision and infact it was a piece of cake for me as she was in normal steam and I was in express. We went through the topics that she faced problems and as time goes by, we ended up sitting on the floor as it was more spaceous.

Ping: So when I bring over 3x and add 2x together is equal to 20?

Me: Yes.... Clever girl.

Ping was smiling at me when said I said that. And she continue to solve her problems while I was looking at what she's writing, making sure she does it in a correct order.

Soon, I realised my lap is getting heavier as if that's something weighing on it. I looked down was shocked that she was resting her right elbow and arm on me while she's writing on her lap.

I didn't know she was sitting so close to me during the past 2 hours. I didnt know what to do but just kept very still and pretend to be innocent. Soon it was 5pm, we wrapped up everything and offered to send her home.

Ping: Thanks alot Spanner. You really helped me so much today. If not sure confirmed still blur like sotong.

Me: Its nothing ah. I help whatever I can. If you want I can be your free tutor every thursday since both of us have no ECA.

Ping: Really? Thanks Spanner... You are really a nice guy. Can't imagine you don't have a girlfriend

Me: Now days girls want boyfriend to be tall and handsome. Been nice is not enough lor....

Ping: Is it? (Smiling to herself) Ok I reached already, don't have to send me up. In case my mum saw you, sure ask me a lot of questions. (Giving me that sweet smile again).

Me: Ok ah.... Reached home, remember to page me ok.

Ping: ok..... Bye bye Spanner.....

This went on for almost 2 months, talking to her on the phone everyday and tutoring her every thursday without fail and as usual will send her home.

I never ask anything from her. Never thought of asking her to be my girlfriend as I always think that she properly treat me just like a good friend who can confined all her problems to me. So able to talk to her everyday and meeting her every thursday is already a bonus to me. Until one special thursday......

I was sending Ping home when she suddenly dropped me a bomb question.

Ping: Spanner?

Me: Huh?

Ping: Why is it until now you still don't have a girlfriend?

Me: Huh? Maybe... Maybe... I'm not handsome bah....

Ping: Spanner........ You can't always think this way... You are cute and a great guy.... Just a little bit more confidence and girls will like you. You told me you are boring and shy when alone with girls. But you don't behave like that when you are with me ah?

BOMB.........! Second bomb question......!:eek:

Me: .......... :confused:

Ping: Spanner? Why are you keeping quiet? Answer my question?

She was demanding a answer from me and how am I going to tell her? That is no way I can run away from her. She's a determine girl and will not let me go till she gets an answer from me. SHE WANTS AN ANSWER!!

Me: I don't know how to tell you.

Ping: What is it that is so difficult to tell me?

Me: I....I....I.......

She smiles at me with her powerful gentle smile again and said.....

Ping: Its ok..... Take your time.....

Me: I......I.....I...... BECAUSE I LIKE YOU..........

She smiles and shyly look down on the floor....

Holding her hands and I said.....

Me: Ping.... I really like you alot. Although we know each other in a very short period. But I'm very comfortable with you. Everytime I talk to you, I'm always filled with joy and always look forward to see you every thursday. I'm serious, Ping. Give me a chance and I can proved to you that I can be better than your previous 2 timer boyfriend.

All the while Ping was looking down at the floor without saying a single word. I was waiting for her to say something and out of a sudden she lifted up her head, tipped toe and kiss me on my lips.

It lasted a few seconds but the feeling of been kissed by a girl for the first was too much for me. I just stood there, totally rooted to the ground like a merlion.

Ping removed her lips from mine and smile at me.

Ping: You silly boy. You didn't even kiss me back.

At that I was thinking to myself, where has her shyness gone to??

Me: Ok, we try again.....

And again our lips met and we had a memorable and passion kiss. My hands were on her hip, without moving anywhere, (super stupid of me). And she had her hand around my neck, pressing her small breasts on me (at that I have yet to discover her cup size:p).

There was so much tongue fighting between us and when I wanted to continue more, she broke off the kiss and said....

Ping: Its late... My mum will be worried.... Dear go home ok.... I called you tonight after dinner ok?

Me: Ok..... I wait for your call.

We kissed again and she entered the lift, waving bye bye at me......

My first girlfriend....... I finally broke the duck.........

Stay tune for Part 4. My "sciene biology tutorial" with Ping.
Part 4 will follow when response is good.

Spanner
21-06-2009, 03:32 AM
Hey pal,
Quiet girl can be wild and fun too.:rolleyes:

looking forward for the 2nd part of your story.

Hey Minty,
You are quite true..... Stay tune for part 4.....

hihiz
21-06-2009, 03:50 AM
camping alr :eek::D

zennie
21-06-2009, 09:51 AM
i would say it my first time .. in here enjoying reading it !

Wynhan
21-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Wah...... Action start already.

Post part 4 now:D

Why r we waiting. why r we waiting.. (joke)

Minty Mint
21-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Hey pal,

My first kiss of my sec puppy love is no better than your. LOL

your story is getting hot......

Lookin forward:)

toyota altis
21-06-2009, 06:49 PM
good one here...like it a lot..:D

cannot wait for the rest...

Steven1117
21-06-2009, 06:56 PM
very impressive story! thumbs up to TS.

simple2kee
21-06-2009, 08:33 PM
TS, im impressed.:) will stay tune for ur Part 4 - "science biology tutorial" with Ping.

w1erdguy
22-06-2009, 12:53 AM
looking forward to part 4. i m a bit like you leh. u 2 got sex anot?

Eric22
22-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Joining in campsite... :D

gyrfalcon
22-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Like your raunchy story. Please carry on.

dormant
22-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Steamy! More please.

Spanner
22-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks to all the brothes for giving such positive respones. Will be busy with work this couple of days, so please be patient with me and I will update within tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Spanner.....

Athenawishes
22-06-2009, 10:58 AM
WOOOOOO.... puppy story wor...

haha i also do household chores...
but ppl say i aunty... sobbs...
perhaps i m REALLY ugly so no guy likes me.. LOL

suck my cock
22-06-2009, 11:04 PM
WOOOOOO.... puppy story wor...

haha i also do household chores...
but ppl say i aunty... sobbs...
perhaps i m REALLY ugly so no guy likes me.. LOL

and they call it puppy love............ :p

best123
23-06-2009, 04:06 PM
goodbuild up.. continue pls!

Spanner
25-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Dear all brothers and sisters here, sorry for not updating these few days. Down with flu but not H1N1. Hehe... Try to update by tomorrow. Thanks for the patient.

Spanner
28-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Part 4
My Science Biology Tutorial With Ping

Wow……

I still can’t forget how Ping give me my first kiss while I was lying on my bed. It was sweet and exciting. I could never imagine a girl would be interested in me. ME! The ham chee little boy who has neither looks nor a body that every girl will die for.

But never the less, I was feeling like a little boy who just got his first bicycle…. Ring Ring…… Ring Ring……. THE PHONE…! PING….! I bolted out of my bed and made a triple jump to reach the phone. That was how I excited I am.

Me: Hello… Dear? Finished your dinner? Got missed me? Hehe…..

Caller: I’m not your dear. And yes I won’t miss spanking your head if you failed your Chinese again? BOY! CAN YOU GET THE WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!!!

OH SHIT….! MY DAD…..

Yes, My dad is a man who doesn’t tolerate any nonsense and I have never been on a talking term with him as he has another woman outside.

Me: Wait lah.

Passed the phone to my mum and went back to room. And continue to lie down on my bed. Shheessss….. When is Ping going to call? I wanted to call her but she told me not to call her as her dad doesn’t like guys to call her. So to respect her and avoid her DAD, I have to wait patiently for her to call me….

10pm. When is Ping going to call? I have been waiting for like 3 hours. I was a bit worried wondering what happened to her? Already feeling sleepy, I paged her and left her a voice message.

Me: (Voice Message) Dear, don’t know why you didn’t call? Maybe you are busy with other things. But never mind, it’s ok, I will come and meet you after school ok. Love you and Sleep tight.

After class is over, I went to my football master and fed him with a cock excuse that I’m feeling uncomfortable and feeling weak in the stomach. He told me to go and see a doctor and skipped today’s training. I thanked him and immediately cycled to her school. My school was at Telok Blangah and hers was at Commonwealth, so it’s quite a distance.

Bee Bee…. I stopped my bicycle and took out my pager, somebody had left me a voice message. I cycled to a coffee shop near her school and looked for a public phone.

Ping: (Voice message) Hi dear, sorry about last night. Something happened, that’s why I couldn’t call you. Anyway please don’t come to my school today, my dad is fetching me home. Call you tonight, Love you dear.

Staring blankly at the phone, I hanged it back disappointingly and slowly dragged myself home on my bicycle.

Again, I lied down on my bed, waiting for Ping to call. I was wonder what could happened to Ping last night? Before I could ponder more, the phone rang. This time I looked at the caller id. It’s Ping!

Me: Dear?

Ping: Sob…. Sob….

Me: Dear? What happened? Are you ok?

I can’t believed it. She called me and started crying without saying a word.

Me: Dear are you ok? Tell me what happened? Who bullied you?

Ping: Nobo… Nobody bully me…. Sob… Sob….

Me: Then why are you crying?

Ping: I…. I…. I don’t know how to tell you….

Me: It’s ok… Tell me slowly….

Ping: Ca…. Can I meet you after school?

Me: Ok… I meet you outside your school tomorrow.

Ping: Ok… Bye Bye dear…. Sob….

Our conversation barely lasted 5 minutes. It worried me so much that I did not have much sleep that night.

Spanner
28-06-2009, 12:08 AM
Next day……

Dee Dee…. (Silent mode)

Somebody left me a voice message while I was in class. I dashed to the school canteen public phone after school.

Caller: (Voice message) Eh… Spanner….. Ling here… Ping at my house now. After school come to my house ah…

Again the “what happened” question starts floating in my head. Wasting no time, I darted out of my school and flagged for a cab. Within 15 minutes I reached Ling’s house.

Ding Dong….. Ding Dong….

Ling: (Opening the door and staring at me) Wah…. Yan dao…. You run here ah… Your shirt all wet ah....

I too was staring at her but was more like staring at her breast….
Oh shit…. Ling was wearing a mini tank top that barely covered her stomach and C-Cup breast. Her over sized melon is too much for the miserable tank top!! And oh no…..!! Her hot mini shorts….!! Her sexy long slender legs…!!.

Gosh…. My little manhood starts to wake up…..

Ling: OEI….!! Never see chio bu before ah….

Shaking off my lustfulness, I asked her where’s Ping?

Ling: She’s in my room… Go and comfort her… I’m going out now. My parents are back in Indonesia. So don’t have to worry hor….

Me: Thanks Ling…

With that, Ling left the house leaving Ping and me alone….

Opening the door slowly and peeking inside….

Me: Dear….?

Ping was sitting on the bed resting her head on her knees, crying softly. When she saw me, she immediately got up and ran to me and hugged me tightly….

Ping: Dear… Sob Sob…. I don’t want to break up with you… I love you…. How? How? Tell me what to do…? Sob Sob….

Me: What happened? Tell me dear…

Ping: My dad is been posted to New Zealand by his company for 4 years and he wanted to bring the whole family along….Sob Sob…

Me: And…. (With fear filling inside me)

Ping: And… And he wants me to continue my studies there…. Sob Sob…. How? I don’t want to leave you…

I kept silent. I knew that as a 14 year old boy, I have no ability to stop her from going. That’s no way I could do anything about it. (My heart starts to hurt when I was writing this)

I knew that’s only 1 solution. That is to let her go. I remember somebody told me before, if you love somebody, you must learn to let her go. If she’s yours, she will come back to you.

Me: Dear, I love you… But you must listen to your dad. We can still keep in touch through emails.

Ping: But I don’t want to leave you…. Sob Sob…

Before I could answer her, she started to kiss me and I returned her kisses. We kissed each other lovingly and with lots of passion. We were hugging each other tightly and soon my right hand starts to move to her left breast.

It was rather small. A- cup was the most I could grade her. I was slowly massaging her breast, feeling it through her shirt and bra. She was moaning softly and she slowly caressing my penis through my pants. As I was getting excited, she suddenly pushed me on the bed.

Ping: Dear, I love you and I’m going to give you my most precious gift.

As she was staring and walking slowing towards me, starts to unbuttoned her light blue uniform 1 by 1….. Slowly revealing her white bra…

I was lying on the bed, supported with my elbows and enjoying her amateur strip tease. Soon her uniform is on the floor and not long she removed her white skirt. What is left is her white bra and matching panties.

Ping: Dear, you like it? You want me to remove this and this? (Pointing to her bra and panties)

Me: ……………… (Mouth open and nodding my head)

Ping: (Smiling) You are so naughty…..

Without waiting for too long, Ping was standing in front of me truly naked from head to toe. It was the first time I see a naked girl. All I could do was just stare. Stare….

The 14 year old angel starts to walk towards me with her A-cup breast bouncing a little. Before I knew, she sat on my laps kissing me and removing every single clothing she could find on my body.

We were hugging and kissing each other lustfully and she licked my neck, then to my nipple. Kissing and licking my nipples playfully, I was groaning away. It was too much for me, I wanted to turn her around but she holds me down firmly.

Ping: You just lie down and relax. Ling always told me what she did with her boyfriends and I always wanted to try it.

And she continued to lick me everywhere while playing with my hard penis. I closed my eyes and let Ping do whatever she pleased. While I was enjoying her kisses and licking, I feel something warm on my penis. I opened my eyes and she was licking and slurping it while looking at me eye to eye.

Ping: You like it dear?

How could I say no, the first girl giving me a blowjob and I was enjoying every single moment of it. Although it was a bit painful but eventually she starts to use more of her tongue and the pain starts to go away.

I couldn’t hold it anymore and pushed her onto the bed and it was my turn to return Ping the enjoyment. I start to kiss her neck and then down to her breast, sucking them hungrily.

Ping: Dear…. Mmmmm… Don’t stop please…. You are making me so good…. Oh dear…. Mmmmmm….. Ohhhhh… Mmmmmm…..

At the same time I was rubbing her fresh, almost hairless wet pussy. Ping couldn’t endure anymore and begged more from me.

Ping: Dear…. Mmmmmm…. Fuck me now dear. Fuck me…. Give me dear…. Mmmmmmm…..

Me: You sure dear? You are ready for this?
Without opening her eyes, she just kept nodding her head.

Ping: I’m ready dear. Put it in….

With all the encourage I have, I spread her legs and hold my harden manhood towards to wet pussy.

And when I was about to enter her raw, I stopped…… There, lying on the bed was a sweet young virgin angel waiting for me to fuck her. But I stopped..... Letting go off my hard penis, I dressed up and left Ling’s house without saying a word, leaving Ping alone in the house.

In the evening, Ling left me a voice message and asked me to return her a call.

Ring Ring… Ring Ring…

Me: Hello Ling?

Ling: Si mi dai ji, Yan dao eh? Where got man fuck half way then go home?

Me: …….I…. It’s not the right thing to do Ling…. Do you understand? Ping is only 14 and I don’t want to spoil her life… For sure I’m not going to be her future husband and we are going to break up… I just don’t want to ruin her life. She deserved someone better. Do you understand, Ling?

For once, Ling spoke to me without her ah lian accent.

Ling: Spanner, you are right. And I really respect you for that…. Not many men will stop at that moment. You are a great guy.

Me: Thanks Ling, I’m not so wonderful as what you think. I will write her a letter and can you passed it to her?

Ling: Sure, not a problem.

That night, I wrote a 3 pages letter for Ping explaining to her why I did not do it with her. Telling her that been my girlfriend its one of the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me and I wish her all the best in her studies and future.

Ling told me she did not say a single word after reading my letter but just kept dripping tears after tears. A month later, on the day she before she fly, she left me a voice message and this is what she said.

Ping: (Voice Message) Dear, I will be boarding soon and I will always remember you as the most wonderful guy I ever met. Take care always.

After putting down the phone, I couldn’t stop crying. I thought we could be together for a long time and might even start a family. But sometimes you may never know what going to happen in life….

---------- THE END ----------

Spanner
28-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Dear all brothers and sisters, thanks for all the support and patient.
Next episode will be Ling and me. Stay tuned....:cool:

gambit88
28-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Bro Spanner,

A Real Man Knows When To Let Go.......

Sorry You Had To Ezperience That When You Were So Young :(

bigtaukay
28-06-2009, 12:10 PM
one of the best stories i've ever read. Be in a fantasy or fact , its really very well written! keep it up!

lamtaetae
28-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Well, at least you got a blow job, hahah....

Cheers...

bigmannow
28-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Yup.. got first bj..

first Ping, now Ling... u really huat ar!! :D

AD69
28-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Staying tune for Ling's story.

toyota altis
28-06-2009, 07:12 PM
more more!!!:D

fortitude
29-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Wonderful. Awaiting your next episode.

prace
03-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Hi pls continue with your story thanks

Spanner
09-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi guys... Sorry for the long long MIA... Was away in Shanghai and realised that you can't access sammyboy in China:mad: Anyway I'm back now and will try to update my 2nd girl, Ling.... Stay tuned for my exciting encounter with Ling...:cool:

Spanner
14-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Hi guys and gals,

Guess its been a long time since i continue this life story of mine....
1 reason is that it brings back lots of sad memories for me and also has been really busy with my new market in Thailand....
Have some spare time now.... So i guess i will continue with it with the support of my wife..... Was really surprise when she told me that.....
I will post it in a couple of hours.... Pls bare with me.....
Thanks.....
;)

Spanner
14-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Sorry repost

Spanner
14-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Chapter 2 - Part 1
Jan 1997

It was in the year 1997, a new start of the year for me. Promoted to secondary 3 as one of the top 3 student in Express. Life starts to get back to normal after Ping and I broke up. In the first few months when she left for New Zealand, we will email to each other a few times a week. But as times gets on, it became lesser and lesser till it...... Non existing.... There's the best I could describle.....

Anyway, through Ling, Wong got to know what happened. And it was after 1 football training session, Wong came over to me.

Wong: Yo, bro.....
Me: Yah........?
Wong: Yah Yah Papaya ah....
Me: What lah.....?
Wong: You still treat me brother ah.... I already know what happened liao ah.... Ling told me about it.... Ping not the only tree in the jungle.... I got many many girls to intro to you ah.... Very pretty and big neh neh... Confirm u sure like.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah....
Me: ENOUGH AH...!!

I stormed off after i shouted at Wong.

In this couple of months, I was trying my best to forget Ping. But I can't, she was my first girlfriend, the first girl that I really loved. I just couldn't get over her.
Ling has been trying to call me and asked me out to have a talk. But I simply ignored her pages and calls. But somehow that day after training, I just wanted somebody to talk to. Someone that I can pour my troubles to. And I remember Ling.

Me: (Voice message) Err... Hi Ling, this is spanner, you free now? Can I meet you at your house void deck?

5 Mins later, she paged me back and left me a voice message.

Ling: (Voice message) Thought you don't want to meet me lor? Haha.... Come over my house. That's no one at home.

After putting down the public phone, I flagged down a cab and direct the driver the way.

Stay tune for Part 2. There won't be much sexual actions for the next part but it will gets hotter as the story goes on.
Part 2 will follow when response is good.

ranteo
14-03-2010, 04:44 AM
yay you're back. awaiting more. :D

w1erdguy
14-03-2010, 08:41 PM
finally! welcome back ts!

irrefutable
15-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Please continue to entertain us. Thanks.

eeemen
15-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Camping for the follow on, thanks!!

eXia-san
16-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Cheer up bro!! U done the right decision n it is a great action you did!!! Anyway,there always a sentence for u "Move on"!! There still alot of thing in this world that you stil haven see,so?? let the sadness in u vanish in no time n let the happiness take over you!! XD waiting for ur next encounting sia...

spasticboy
16-03-2010, 02:48 AM
camping for your continuation too1

hotguy2406
30-03-2010, 03:31 AM
TS MIA again:confused:

Spanner
27-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Recently a girl contacted me on Facebook asking me "How am I and do u still remember me?" I replied her saying "No, and do I know u?"

She's a pretty hot MILF and I just can't recall her name or where I have met her before. Then she replied "Ling, New***n Secondary". Suddenly all the memories started to flow back and I remembered that I wrote this story many years back.

If time permits, I will continue this story again.

Cheers Bros....;)

Woodburn
27-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Please continue :)

Widjaja
27-09-2016, 03:11 PM
6yrs? Camp... well written

mangoosteen
27-09-2016, 03:57 PM
great story bro! camping for more

luvuass
27-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Interesting story, pls continue

yamayo
28-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Thanks for nice updates.

checkmater
28-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Loved your update TS.

Johnnykhan
28-09-2016, 02:03 PM
Waiting for new updates TS!!

zerofighter
30-09-2016, 08:53 AM
TS.. good job! A very well written story!

Bournemouth
30-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Nice story developing hee.

Evernoter
30-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Nice story developing hee.

Was thinking the same hehe.