PDA

View Full Version : PRC SYT Ah Mei

sp150
18-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Hi all, I'm a newbie here who have joined sbf for quite sometime back and decided its time to do some contribution now to share with the bros here.

Sorry if FR no gd cos 1st time writing.

Was feeling bored yesterday so went GL to look around as i was around the area.
Its my first time doing this so really felt like a greenhorn, my encounter further proves me to be an amateur.:p

Was walking along talma rd where the famous golden triangle was (if not wrong) saw alot of prc meimei.
Always wanted to try them out but no chance, so yesterday was more of a curiousity then horniness that drove me to this encounter.

Approach the 1st meimei and the ignorant me actually tried to bargain with the ger who quote me $100 for the service, thinking back i guess they are actually fixed at the 100 cat as she mentioned. So LL have to move on as she was not exactly my cup of tea.

So cross the road and this SYT caught my eye...really petite but her top is like wow:eek: (guess b'cos of padding bah squeeze together & show half ball). So i asked her how much and she replied $100.

And the next question i asked made me feel so stupid thinking back, i actually ask how big her breast was:o then she say "you men see will know alrdy wat still ask for wat."
So to avoid more embaressment on me i agreed to take her. We checked into one of the hotel, along the ways ask her age she said 20 this year then asked if she got okt one or not, she say yes.
upon reaching the room things seems pretty std, i took off my clothes myself & she took off herself.
1st impression wow:eek: breast considered big for her frame & its the shape i liked. mayb to others it might be sag but to me is a natural tear drop shape which seems nice, then down south was hoping for a clean shaven but no, its bushy but still neat lah just long hair lor not really untidy kind.
So went in shower & she soap for me, rub my little general abit then when her turn i wanted to soap for her but she dun wan cos she say the soap will make her skin dry, so only help her wash abit using water lor.
Dried ourselves at this pt of time feeling abit pro cos was expecting gf feel like hug abit 1st but no she just proceed to bed so i follow lor...cos 1st time also dunno wat to request or do mah.
On the bed start to kiss her neck to the breast, she have this scent on her body not perfume or odour but i think is youth (or you ki of a young ger i would say), her nip is those small kind not those eraser nip and is really light in color near pink i would say & her hand was on my little bro doing light stroking while i was licking her nip then she pulled me up (think might be too itchy for her) & lay me on my back.
In my mind i thought ho say liao bbbj liao but alas, she reach out for the condom on the side table and made the comment say dunno can fit in or not...i assure her can fit, cos she say my little bro abit big she scared (pls don't flame me, is she say one not i add one hor).
Then i asked her "you nvr try big one b4 meh?"
she replied " ni de zhe me li hai" with a worried look
I was tongue-tied, & a sec later i can only manage to say i'll be gentle dun worry. so she capped me & applied ky on the cap...and seriously this turned me abit off, mayb she is scared or wat thus nvr really foreplay to get herself wet.
I slowly insert my bro into her meimei & wow i thought was is tight de lor, so show abit of concern ask if she is ok. she say fine, then i slowly increase speed. Was pumping for abt 5-8mins got the sensation liao.
So i held back and asked her to change doggie which is my fav, but she say doggie will feel painful, so i LL stick to missionary for the whole session.
After this pause, my feel drop faster then the straits time index. So i continue to pump harder but after another 10-15mins hard pump i still cannot cum & feeling exhausted liao so have to stop, she offered to hj me i say ok lor.
In the end she pump til both hand tired i also haven't cum...she asked you got drink arh?
I replied "yar" she say "no wonder"
so i say nvm lah time going up soon so proceed to wash up

Name: Ah Mei 阿梅
Look: SYT 7.5/10 (little pimple maybe young lah, resmebles the gal singer fei er in FIR IMO)
Body; 7.5/10 32B+/24/33 (good skin no pimples nor scars & i like slim gers, her butt is not those firm type but not saggy also cos she is young)
Boob: 7/10 (big for her size cos she is really petite.)
Massage: nil.
BBBJ: nvr try. (cos greenhorn nvr ask)
FJ: 5.5/10 Tight pussy (young, can be 8 if got change position)
GFE: 4/10 (maybe she worried abt my little bro i dunno)
Damage: $100/1/1+$10(rm)+$2(cd)
RTF: want to try others, hopefully the bros here can recommend.

Sorry if my FR is too long winded, cos wanna share my feelings here cos no one to tell haha....and bros pls comment on my writing so mayb i can improve next time.

ps: all above is in my own opinion, maybe my lost is your gain or she no feel for me lor.
and bros pls advise me if its against any protocol if i were to pass her number to the bros here cos she got okt one.

machinegun
19-06-2009, 12:30 AM
yo bro, thought you are going to share some good finds.

Have not been frequent that area for quite some time already. Although most gals there are quite lookers, but too bad the whole session usually is not up to my expectation, reason being;

1.) Too expensive
2.) Time too short
3.) No gfe

Maybe when I really want to see some chio bu then I will go there. Anyway, some of the contacts from this website are good. No lack of good looking gals.

machinegun
19-06-2009, 12:45 AM
you mentioned that she said your dick is too big.

Hahaha, just to share a joke from my friends true encounter. I got 2 friends once visited a same FL. One with 4 &1/2 inch dick, another one with 6 inch. Both were complimentated with big dick.

Next time you should tell her your dick is still consider small compare to her love hole coz not matter how big you are, still being wrapped by her.

ken6890
19-06-2009, 01:49 AM
BBBJ: nvr try. (cos greenhorn nvr ask)
FJ: 5.5/10 Tight pussy (young, can be 8 if got change position)
GFE: 4/10 (maybe she worried abt my little bro i dunno)
Damage: $100/1/1+$10(rm)+$2(cd)

huh !! :eek: wonder who will wish to be the commando after saw the ?? :rolleyes::D

yongzhen
19-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Bro sp150, 10 FLs, 20 FLs will say customer's did i is the biggest they seen.
They will also say u very good.
So don't believe too much wat they say.
Just enjoy yrself!
Cheers!

bonkbonk
19-06-2009, 08:38 AM
bro~can i have the syt ctc?a million thankl

skirtchaser639
19-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Bro sp150, 10 FLs, 20 FLs will say customer's did i is the biggest they seen.
They will also say u very good.
So don't believe too much wat they say.
Just enjoy yrself!
Cheers!

你長得好帥。
你好壯,好厲害。
哇!好多精子哦。
knn...all speak the same, but we just like them right :p :D

which boutique outlets will say the fat ass auntie that she is too big to look good in the clothes they sell
so agree with bro yongzhen, just enjoy the compliment even though you know is fake.
千穿萬穿馬屁不穿

:D :)

wombat48
19-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Hey bro,
if you don't mind, can you pass me the contact of ah mei. I tried to PM you but I think newbies can't pm others.

yongzhen
20-06-2009, 12:46 AM
你長得好帥。
你好壯,好厲害。
哇!好多精子哦。
knn...all speak the same, but we just like them right :p :D

which boutique outlets will say the fat ass auntie that she is too big to look good in the clothes they sell
so agree with bro yongzhen, just enjoy the compliment even though you know is fake.
千穿萬穿馬屁不穿

:D :)

Oh boy, u really got mo shui.

Knowing wat they said r fake, but must remember not to let it goes to the head of little bro.
Cheers!

sp150
20-06-2009, 01:11 AM
paiseh to all the bros who requested the ctc...was busy tis 2 days...i alrdy pm all those who requested for ctc liao so try liao pls post FR. i really wanna know if i sway or wat leh..

to all the bros for their advices thanks..