PDA

View Full Version : Elegance Health Spa

havbec
16-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Noticed there isn't any thread on Elegance Health Spa, correct me if i'm wrong. This is my buddy and my FR respectively:

Carol (M'sian Chinese,28yo as claimed)

Looks: 8.5 (Friendly face)
Boobs: 7.5 (In the neither region of B)
Body: 7.5 (IMHO with alil baby fats)
HJ: 8 (Skill-wise nothing to complain, a professional job executed)
BM: 7 (Nothing to shout about, but when i came she was hugging me tight tight, high GFE)

Damage: $35 for entrance + $80
P.S: Facilities in my perspective can give Aiko a run for their money, though deco not as nice.Heard from Carol there are 2 Viets, 2 Thais, 2 PRCs, 4 S'poreans and the rest are all M'sian Chinese. Nice variety for fellow samsters. Free parking is a nice perk!
RTF: Yesh! but for the other girls

Jane (M'sian Chinese as claimed, but to my discretion; she sound local!)

Looks: 7.5 (friendly)
Boobs: 7.5 (handful with big eraser-like nips!!, great for fine tuning...)
Body:8 (petite frame with nice curves)
FJ: 8 (No BJ for me, straight away for mission)
HJ: 8 (Finishing move from her)

Damage: $35 for entrance + $100(FJ)

Overall, a nice place to rest and relax in the west side.
RTF: So many girls, so little time! Yes!

holyone80
16-06-2009, 06:48 PM
bro where is this jewellery shop?

sambrother
16-06-2009, 10:40 PM
yah.. where is this health spa man ?

enzer88
17-06-2009, 07:59 AM
yah.. where is this health spa man ?
Inside japanese garden.

havbec
18-06-2009, 03:28 AM
ya,probably good for those staying lakeside..i notice it's very quiet around there,like the discreet location! bros go try and let me know if there are other better girls ok? thank u!

abcde
01-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Looks like not much activity here. Just for updating, visited this spa last week, see below forumn :-

Entrance : 45:eek:
FJ : 100 (standard):mad:
Girl : Baby (Malay with big (.)(.))
Attitude : Poor Very Poor

When left the place, saw a Viet girl damn big (.)(.) sia, she smile at me when I walk out, next time should try her.

Anybody any idea who is she and anybody gor any update on this Spa?

ding69
03-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Looks like not much activity here. Just for updating, visited this spa last week, see below forumn :-

Entrance : 45:eek:
FJ : 100 (standard):mad:
Girl : Baby (Malay with big (.)(.))
Attitude : Poor Very Poor

When left the place, saw a Viet girl damn big (.)(.) sia, she smile at me when I walk out, next time should try her.

Anybody any idea who is she and anybody gor any update on this Spa?
Have not gone to this place for a while. I heard that the Malay Gal there is quite Ang Pai. Anyway, got a Viet Gal with Big Boobs .. interesting, probably will drop by and take a look ... hee hee

DickTracee
06-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Bro Havbec, any new lobangs?

BIGFIGHTER
09-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Tried CAROL on 08/07

Look / Body : 7.0
BJ : 7.0
FJ : 7.0

Servicewise to me : SOSO

Tks

Timely Rain
10-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Went to this Spa during lunchtime today.

Actually they have 2 rates. One is for peak hours, the other non-peak. Cost difference is abt $10. For the 45mins, its $35 for non-peak and $45 for peak. I opt for the 65mins at $50 during non-peak hours. Allocated a gal coz I 1st time there.

Name: Joanne
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Boobs: A+ to B-, small
Look: 8, very fair, nice smile
Body: 7, abt 1.6m tall, smooth skin, nice butts
Massage: 9, hard massage tat I like
Attitude: 9, very chatty n polite
Service: 7, offer HJ/BM/FJ, opt to so BM, I like her catbath, can also finger her, probably can lick her pussy but I never try
RTM: No coz got other gals to try

Will go down tis spa again soon.:D:D

dereklim1985
16-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Tried This Place after i didnt get to try ella spa...haiz..

Reached there and go for 45min = $45, quite a few people and then she tell me i have to wait a while before..so ask me wanna go steam room first? Ok lor nothing to do.

so changed into the clothes given and went to rest in the lobby (after my steam room) the uncle quite enthu to serve people, keep asking me wanna have something or not. this is not important, ok so waited for around 30min before i got called and follow the boy to my room.

Inside i waited another 10min before a PRC came. The massage is like playing piano. I just cut it short as i feel nothing special. Special Was quite standard

HJ = 50
BJ = 80
FJ = 100

Go For FJ, Go for a short FR

Name : Dorin (Don't Know spelled like this or not)
Nationality : PRC Chinese
Boobs : B- to B+
Look : 6 (Between SYT And Milf Look, Wanna say SYT not SYT, say Milf Not Milf)
Body : 6 (Got abit Shaggy Tummy, but skin very smooth)
Massag : 5 (Like Play Piano)
Attitude : 8 (Very Good Service and serve with smile always)

Special : 6 Offer HJ/BM/FJ, strange nv give BJ....Catbath Not Bad and she love french but got smoke smell, She allow paint and fingering.

This Health Center Is good in service, will go again soon.

Timely Rain
16-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Went to this Spa during lunchtime today again.

Opt for the 45mins session because got meeting after lunch. Asked who is available and chose a thai

Name: Maggie
Nationality: Thai from Chiangmai
Boobs: C+, big, but suspect enhanced because small frame
Look: 7, fairly tanned, coy smile with dimples
Body: 8, abt 1.5m tall, petite but big tits
Massage: 6, used her elbows n knees well but low strength due to her small size
Attitude: 8, quiet n shy, need you to warm her up
Service: 8, offer HJ/BM/BJ, professional
RTM: No coz got other gals to try:D

Hope the above FR is useful to all. Cheerio!:cool:

Hunky_Nash2008
23-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Went to this spa around lunch time with a booking for Baby. Opt for a 45 min session for $35.

Name: Baby
Nationality: Singaporean Malay staying in AMK and working in this spa for last 2 yrs.
Looks: pretty with nice facial features, fair, 1.6m tall, slim but curvaceous
Boobs: B+ to C- with perky nipples
Massage: 6...not a pro but can do a pretty decent back massage
Frenching: 0....not allowed
Attitude: 6....didn't allow me to suck hard at her tits saying it was painful and no fingering allowed as well
Service: 6 Took BJ with cap for $100. Same price as FJ. Catbath was just restricted to sucking my nipples and then straight to BJ with cap. Nothing to shout about....no deep throat and after a while started using the hand to make me cum. Was over in a few mins as I couldnt hold on for long.
RTF:Maybe after trying others

Thanks

Hunky_Nash2008
24-07-2009, 11:04 AM
With Ella being closed indefinitely, I made my way up to Elegance for the second time this week. Called Elegance and booked Kelly, the Viet Gal with big boobs. I was told by the recep that Kelly only starts work after 2pm. So managed to get the 3pm slot. 45 mins, $35. Reached the spa around 2:50pm, paid the $35 and was led into my room by the Uncle who works there. Once inside, I proceeded with the shower and when I was towelling myself up, Kelly made the entry. First impression was positive. A short & sweet looking gal with big boobs. Below is my FR on Kelly.

Name: Kelly
Nationality: Vietnamese and been working in this spa for 6 months
Looks: Sweet looks, short...about 1.5m tall, fair with shoulder length hair with heavy top and bottom.
Boobs: C+ with big nipples. Looked natural and did not sag
Massage: 8........good massage with right pressure to releive the stiffness in your body.
Frenching: 0.......not allowed for me. Others might be lucky.
Communication: 2...........she can hardly speak english let alone understand me. She said she can speak little bit chinese but I couldnt test her chinese language skills because I don't speak chinese myself. But it might help the chinese bros out there.
Service: 7. Took BJ with cap for $80. Fingering allowed but couldnt suck her tits. She said its only allowed with FJ or pay $100 :confused: Suction for BJ was good and she does deep throat until you cum
RTF: Maybe

Since I am a fan of big boobies, I managed to find from the receptionist that there are a total of 4 gals working in this spa who have big boobies. The list as below:

Evon (Malaysian Chinese) - The recep told me that she is young with big boobs but massage not so good.
Jessie (Malaysian Chinese) - 30+ but big boobs and good massage
Baby (Singaporean Malay) - 25 with B+ to C- boobs (since I tried her before) and pretty decent massage
Kelly (Vietnamese) - 25 with C+ and good massage skills.

sir_hunter
29-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Went down today afternoon since got nth to do.ask for a mly gal..they got 2..baby and ginger..since i tried baby before..decided to hv ginger..no offence,baby is the most beautiful there but service wise,not too gd...

waiting at the makan area,i manage to catch a glimpse of the gals there,sadly saw a lot of them could not make it..mostly in the 30s..of them only evon ,baby,kely and a chinese gal who could get the name..big build and nice ass that can make it.wonder where is my fav kris...

Back to my actions..knock2..she intro herself as ginger..not too bad for her age..half local and half indon..gave a wonderful 35 to 40 mins of massage before popping the golden ques..she even ask me why opt for 45 mins?ask me to take 65 mins so that she can massage me more..a rare in this line..cause mostly the gals do not want us to book them longer..

Of coz i took full course..she strips and start off with body massage while my hands make their way to her cunt...then we 69..and can see that she likes it very much..keep telling me to lick her gd..while she's busy with my rod..and said that she will enjoy this..gave her 1 hell of f*cking while she talks dirty..one wild milf..finish off while she riding on top..and she said it was fantastic and she's damn wet..paid off and went off..

Name:ginger
boobs:34B
Pussy:7/10 although she hv 2 kids before
Massage:8.5
BJ:6 with condom only
Fj:8 damn wild

rtf:unlikely unless they are really really gd...must try others...

heeremm
29-07-2009, 03:24 AM
Went there last week. To me is very far since I stay at east.

But happened to be around that area to meet a client. After meeting still got two hours thinking not need to be back office so early.

Quite a nice place. here is the FR.

Jane - Malaysian gal

Looks: 7
Boobs: 7.5 (B)
Body:7 curve and slim
BJ : Good suction
FJ: 7 wet
RTF : Maybe but a bit far

Damage: $120

pukilover
29-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Went down last night and visited the place for the first time. Interior is quite good and the lady at the reception very friendly.
I opted for Evon althhough told that she is not the best in doing massage.
Was followed to my room, undressed and took a shower.
While drying up Evon entered the room and she is actually very good looking. A Chinese Malaysian of about 155 cm height with a pair of well formed 33-DD headlights which absolutely feels very natural.
She was a little perplex as to why I had asked for her since she is known not to be one of the best massage ladies. I just told her that I was going for the younger girls with big boobs. She laughed at that one.
Her massage is soft and almost made me fall asleep but since my hands started auto-roaming she asked if I was interested in an extra services later (HJ=50, BM=80, FJ=100) to which I agreed.
I had asked for 90 minutes so we had plenty time and after about 40 minutes of massage I started on her just telling to to relax and enjoy after which I went down on her. She has a cute little p.... with a little nicely trimmed bush.
I spent the better part of 30 minutes down there and she was obviously enjoying the attention.
She finally asked me to stop so she could start on me and first I thought she would give me a BBBJ but she had somehow managed to slip a CD into her mouth and she showed a high level of skill mounting the CD on my tool with her mouth.
She can give capped BJ in a way that felt like it was a BBBJ.
We did not even get around to the FJ because I exploded within 10 minutes so she was adement that I should only pay 80 although I had asked for FJ and she even told me that I would get FJ for 80 next time I visited her.

Name: Evon
Body: 9/10 (IMO)
Massage: 5/10 (You don't see this girl for the massage)
Frenching: 3/10 (just light kissing auntie style)
Boobs: 9/10 (33DD for her small frame very, very nice)
BJ: Even though I am not in favor of capped BJ she made it feel natural as if it was a BBBJ
Painting: 10/10 (she likes it big time, not that she wriggle or scream but the whole area swells up and she moans and she has an adorable little p....)
FJ: Never got around to that
Friendliness: 9/10 (I clicked with her)
RTF: Yes, definitely but will probably also try some of the other girls

I was told that there are 18-19 girls in this place. (There were some very nice looking girls in the KTV next door as well)

Hunky_Nash2008
29-07-2009, 05:39 PM
After reading bro pukilover's FR, decided to try Evon. Called the place and managed to get the first slot for the day with Evon. The recep lady told me that Evon starts work around 1:30pm. So made the booking for 1:45pm. Reached the place around 1:40pm, was led into the room by the uncle, undressed, showered and waited for Evon. 10 mins later, Evon made the entry. First impression....SYT with a dimple, round face and curly shoulder length hair. IMO Baby & Kelly (tried them before) easily outscore Evon in the looks department. But Evon makes up for it with her GFE. She is very friendly & smiles a lot at you. Like previous bro mentioned, she has got big boobs and it really stands out on her petite figure. Started off with the back massage. I would say its pretty good because she uses her elbows and legs for massage. Puts baby oil on your back and slides her leg on your back with good pressure. But it only lasted 15 mins. After she ask me to turn over, pop the question and I opted for FJ. She went out to bring cd and after she came back, stripped and started with catbath. I couldnt resist sucking her big boobs and immediately grabbed them while she was cathbathing me. Played with them for a while by which time she attacked my little bro. She managed to slip the CD into her mouth while I was busy playing with her boobs and slid it over my hard shaft and started off with the most sensual BJ I had experienced in a long time. She continued for 5 mins while I was fingering her. She was already very wet, so I asked her to mount me. Pussy is tight and after riding me for 5 mins, I took her in the missionary. I banged in hard while she let out soft moans.....after 10 mins I couldnt hold any longer and exploded. I think she also came at the same time because she squeezed & wrapped her legs around my waist while I was about to cum. Overall a good sexperience with Evon and below is my FR

Name: Evon (she told me that she has been working here for 6 months now. Before that she used to work at Leisure as Elene or Aileen. Maybe some other bros might know)
Looks: 5/10; SYT with shoulder length curly hair, round face with dimples, short about 1.5 to 1.55mts, fair and always smiling. IMO baby & Kelly better in looks department
Body: Petite with big boobs. Have some stretch marks around tummy
Boobs: 9/10; main highlight. Easily C to D cup, pear shaped with big suckable nipples
Frenching: 0/10; was rejected. Maybe other bros might get lucky
Massage: 6/10; good pressure but lasted only 15mins. could have been longer
Friendliness: 9/10; I clicked with her too
BJ: 8/10; Sensual, deep throat & enjoyable
FJ: 8/10; tight pussy & lets out soft moans, very accomodating and willing to try different positions.
RTF: Maybe after trying others

bro_bear1977
03-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Inside japanese garden.

Went searching for it on Sunday...cannot find it ...finally give them a call..

Wasn't really inside Japanese Garden....near the road going into Japanese Garden /Chinese Garden

Implusive
08-08-2009, 02:22 PM
went to this spa last week, quite a 'ulu' place to say. Went into the room, everything look very standard. After washing up, went into the room for the girl to come in. Waited around 5 mins, a lady come in and proceed with the massage. Here is the main point, after 15 mins, she stopped and asked if i want to get any package, so i decided to take FJ. Quite SOP, after everything is done, she finish up with a massage on the head.

Name: Joey (Malaysian-Chinese)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 Slight plump with C boobs
Massage: 6.5/10; not bad
BJ: 7/10;
FJ: 7/10;
RTF: Might go and try out others

Lounge
10-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Went to this spa on 09 aug night. Was hoping to try Evon but was told that she is not working. Not much gals were working anyway. So had to try my luck. Was assigned Jessie(sp). She look too old for me but her massage was really good. She used her knees quite a lot. Anyway, i only know she is a malaysian chinese. I did not opt for any services.

dowjones
10-08-2009, 04:17 AM
Last Friday, I was so free. Pre holidays most colleagues on leave including the boss. So I left office early and went around looking for lobangs. Finally ended up in this HC after having some coffee with friends and decided still got time.

Here is ratings :

Gal : Evon
Looks : 6/10 GND look
Body : 5/10
Boobs : B to C cup
Frenching: did with her for 2 mins
Massage: 6/10 Not too bad

BJ : 7/10 Good suction
FJ : 7/10 Tide and wet

RTF : Don't think so.

Evilhawk
11-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Make my trip to this HC as today is my off day. this place is nicely decorated in such a ulu ulu place.

Signed in, pay up and got a room and a girl came in;

Evonne (not sure correct spelling or not anyway..a malaysian chinese)
Look : 6.5 / 10 (so so only. not those stunning type)
Body : 7.5 / 10 (petite...i like her figure...i love her boobs)
Boob : 8 / 10 (D cup(she said) natural and big to me:D not saggy)
Massage : 6 / 10 (ok la...consider hardworking liao...)
Catbath : 6.5 / 10 (kept using her boobs rub on me...cannot tahan ah)
BJ : 7 / 10 (got suction...but with capped on)
FJ : 8 / 10 (very accommodating. well...what more to say...as i had mentioned on the body part. that my cup of tea)
GFE : 9 / 10 (very friendly toward me. maybe we clicked along.)

RTF : Unless there is someone better than her(fit my requirement)

Above are just my personal opinion. As said; one man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers

sbdom
13-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Today I was in Jurong. Called Elegance at 3pm to book Baby, but receptionist said baby is on MC. She recommended me the other Malay girl Ginger but I never see any FR about her so I made a U-Turn back to office. May be try my luck on Baby next week when I in Jurong.

sbdom
19-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Monday morning went to Jurong, finished work then called Elegance to book Baby at 1:00pm.

This is my first trip to Elegence. The place looks quite new and nice. I arrived 20 minutes earlier, paid the entrance fee S$35 and sat in the coffee area. The coffee area is very neat and clean. Watching WL walking up and down, open both eyes big big and see.

Baby came a bit late to work. Aunty assigned a room for me, I quickly bath and wait for Baby. A while later, Baby came in, she look pretty and sexy. I was quite excited. Her massage with oil was quite good for me. About 20 minutes late she asked the GQ, and I opt for FJ.

She went to take the raincoat, came back and start to strip. This is the moment I waiting for. Her boobs are big but the nipples are big too. She used her big boobs to massage my body and didi and it was nice. She cap me up and do the BJ for me while I playing with her big boobs. I tried to finger her pussy but she refused.

She start with cowgirl and I can feel her pussy is fairly tight. She seem like a bit in the hurry and asked me to go for missionary and I agreed. She asked me to squit her boobs while I am in action. Cannot tahan then off load into her pussy.

Baby
Look : 7/10
Boobs : C cup I think
Body : very sexy to me
Massage : with oil 7/10 got strengh
Fingering : not allowed
BJ : 5/10 can feel the tooth
FJ : 6/10 soft natural moan
RTF : No

Will try other girl in nex visit.

ilovemyangel
19-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi bros this is my first FR.

Just came back after a session with Evon. Waited in the room after paying $50, after a while Evon came in. She's not the kind that you would call pretty, but she more than made up for it with her stunning body. She wore a top that reveals such a deep cleavage. Went on to massage my back, when she got me to turn around, I knew that was it. Couldnt keep my eyes off her rack. It was so big, fair and inviting. The little head took over the body.

Popped the GQ and quoted $100 for full. Went out, took her barang barang came in and stripped. Her body was marvelous...Utitlize her rack to their fullest potential. Her boobs are so big and soft.

All in all, it was a great experience and she was very friendly and accomodating as well.

Evonne
Look : 6.0 / 10
Body : 9.5 / 10 (IMO, she feels wonderful to caress)
Boob : 10 / 10 (big, fair and very soft)
Massage : 6 / 10
Catbath : 8 / 10 (utitlized her boobs)
BJ : 6 / 10 (quite alright, put on CD with her mouth)
FJ : 9 / 10 (Occasional moans and very accomodating)
GFE : 9 / 10 (Friendly and has a very gentle voice.)

RTF : Yeap.

ZhuGeLiang
20-08-2009, 05:30 PM
I would say Yvonne really has good body and for her body size, her boob is definitely sexy and nice .... yum yum

I had her once in the last 2 years. Normally I asked for her cousin, also worked there by the name Joanne. Well both are not to say very pretty but they are very friendly and very accommodating.

Yvonne
Look : 6 / 10
Body : 8 / 10 (IMHO, she is a bit ... meaty .. :p)
Boob : 10 / 10 (good to caress)
Massage : 7 / 10 (using her knee to massage)
Catbath : 8 / 10 (utitlized her boobs)
BJ : 7 / 10 (normal)
FJ : 9 / 10 (I enjoyed it)
GFE : 9 / 10 (she is nice)

Joanne
Look : 6 / 10
Body : 9 / 10 (I like her tatoo)
Boob : 7 / 10 (Just nice)
Massage : 8 / 10 (got strength, and occasionally she will tease u .. :P)
Catbath : 8 / 10 (very accommodating)
BJ : 7 / 10 (used hot tea therapy)
FJ : 9 / 10 (her moan and very wet)
GFE : 9 / 10 (she is nice)

Wonder if I can shuang fei with both of them .... emm... should ask them one day when I see them again.

longthickrod76
27-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Yvonne not 25 liao lah... she told me she was 25 back in 2004... so now at least 30 liao though she still looks youngish cos of her small size...

Nice natural melons but with big brown nipples.

Overall nice but no bbbj. Frenching only a little cos she knows me quite well already.

Value for money? Depends on individual lor... but with a $40 entrance it adds up to $140 for one shot of 45 minutes... can't compare price with thai gals in hotels that can go for $120-$150 for 2 shots in 90 mins...

Also, the place is a little inaccessible... unless you drive... got one restaurant with big glass walls just before the HC so every diner there can see you walk towards the HC... imagine if your friend, colleague or relative eating there... siao liao...

=)

Make my trip to this HC as today is my off day. this place is nicely decorated in such a ulu ulu place.

Signed in, pay up and got a room and a girl came in;

Evonne (not sure correct spelling or not anyway..a malaysian chinese)
Body : 7.5 / 10 (petite...i like her figure...i love her boobs)
Boob : 8 / 10 (D cup(she said) natural and big to me:D not saggy)
Massage : 6 / 10 (ok la...consider hardworking liao...)
FJ : 8 / 10 (very accommodating. well...what more to say...as i had mentioned on the body part. that my cup of tea)
GFE : 9 / 10 (very friendly toward me. maybe we clicked along.)

RTF : Unless there is someone better than her(fit my requirement)

Above are just my personal opinion. As said; one man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers

sex-eight
27-08-2009, 06:53 PM
bro, is it really inside the garden or somewhere near?

massa
27-08-2009, 09:52 PM
bro, is it really inside the garden or somewhere near?inside japanese garden.

scorkeong
27-08-2009, 10:24 PM
sweat juz now checking lucky nothing happen , why nowadays so many checking they juz closed jurong bird park and now they come here to check ......

sex-eight
01-09-2009, 06:17 PM
sweat juz now checking lucky nothing happen , why nowadays so many checking they juz closed jurong bird park and now they come here to check ......
Hi bro, what check you u mean?

allinone
01-09-2009, 06:36 PM
I went this place with a friend this yesterday, really sian because we all kena ladies over 35 yr old ones,asked them to change,also same stocks. So we just take the massage and left without special. Any bro can recommend girls that below 30 and pretty.

Hunky_Nash2008
02-09-2009, 03:57 PM
I went this place with a friend this yesterday, really sian because we all kena ladies over 35 yr old ones,asked them to change,also same stocks. So we just take the massage and left without special. Any bro can recommend girls that below 30 and pretty.

Bro,

You can try Baby, Kelly & Evonne.....all below 30

Baby - about 25, Local malay with C cup, pretty but got attitude
Kelly - about 27, Vietnamese with C cup, pretty and GFE
Evonne - early twenties, Msian Chinese with C cup, average looking and GFE

E-coupe
26-01-2010, 02:12 PM
I was at Elegance two fridays ago and was served by Evon. I want to complement on her good service and friendliness. Not a time watcher. Please support her!:)

allinone
26-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Bro,

Evonne - early twenties, Msian Chinese with C cup, average looking and GFESure,will go down when we happen to passby west area.

chiamd
26-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Bro,

Evonne - early twenties, Msian Chinese with C cup, average looking and GFE

HALLO, please lah: These 3 are the youngest of all the gals there. Kelly is at least 40. You can tell by the sagging boobs.

xmensg72
13-03-2010, 11:32 AM
No updates on this place? Just tried evon. She was nice n has a goodbody with nice big boobs but I seem to lack chemistry with her. Quite an ok sexperience tho. Jus my opinion.

haha76
13-03-2010, 10:41 PM
maybe due to rain, a lot of stock available. location is damn ulu, suitable for bro working in the west. if kanna caught is really "bo way kong".got free ci zhar, but not nice. had Eileen last week, not a looker not that bad too 5/10. below 30yo.big soft boob.8/10. massage not piano type 7.5/10. damage standard. RTM only really bo liao..very far leh...for me

ah_loy
13-03-2010, 10:46 PM
maybe due to rain, a lot of stock available. location is damn ulu, suitable for bro working in the west. if kanna caught is really "bo way kong".got free ci zhar, but not nice. had Eileen last week, not a looker not that bad too 5/10. below 30yo.big soft boob.8/10. massage not piano type 7.5/10. damage standard. RTM only really bo liao..very far leh...for me

i went to this place, right after chinese new year, long weekends. They send in one lady, Linda is her name. At first, i thought she is the cleaning ah soh...wow, turn out she is the "young gal" from malaysia for my massage. Seems like all the other gals go home for cny, incluging the vietnamese gals.

First time i hear vietnam gals celebrate cny.

this place cmi.

fareastsun
26-03-2010, 05:24 PM
This is my first FR so bear with me pls :)

I stay in the west and it's a simple 2 mins car drive down to Elegance for me. So that's why this place is ok for me. I've been to this place a number of times and my only recommendation is Ginger.

Have tried:-

1) Baby
Look : 8 / 10 (she is really pretty)
Body : 8 / 10 (firm and athletic. very lil baby fat and her tits are big!)
Boob : 8 / 10 (D cup but fake)
Massage : 5 / 10 (crawling fingers type)
BJ : 6 / 10 (got suction...but with capped on)
FJ : 6 / 10 (not too acommodating. no kissing. at times no fingering. and she gets pissed easily when u grab her tits. maybe i grabbed too hard)
GFE : 4 / 10 (super bad attitude. have told receptionist a no of times)

2) Yvonne
Body : 8 / 10 (petite but baby fats at the right places)
Boob : 8 / 10 (C cup tits made to grab and bite on. and she doesnt mind it!)
Massage : 6 / 10 (ok ok la)
Catbath : 8 / 10 (lets u f**k her titties a lil bit.)
FJ : 8 / 10 (she has a shy attitude in bed which i think some men can appreciate. she purrs and moans gently like some AV idol.)
GFE : 9 / 10 (very friendly)

3) Ginger
Look : 6.5 / 10 (her eyelashes abit too over for her face)
Body : 8 / 10 (athletic and firm. her arms were made to massage)
Boob : 7 / 10 (B cup but sweetly and proportioned to her small frame)
Massage : 9 / 10 (she applies those Javanese massage skills. really a good overall massage)
Catbath : 8 / 10 (fingers yr ass and cups yr balls while she goes all over u)
BJ : 8 / 10 (push her head down. she would nod in approval ;))
FJ : 9 / 10 (she likes to bend over infront of the sink for u so u can look at her reactions in the mirror. she'll call u whatever u want her to call u. a truly wild lady)
GFE : 9 / 10 (friendly lady)

ive tried Joey but her body turned me off no specials asked by me. but go for Ginger. she is the kind of milf sluts u watch in porn movies. well at least to me

dereklim1985
27-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Had Carol just now

Boob: Small B i think
Massage : Very Piano

Tried HJ for $50, not bad HJ she does and once release she know how is your condition

Next Time try other girl

xesilove
18-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Oh oh guys wat happened to elegance.. ringed them up no reply man! dont tell me kenna close! last hope in jurong mannnn

fattyboi
18-06-2010, 07:59 PM
heard tat it kena raid n closed down last week..

Rat0578
19-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Hmmm no hope Liao.. Confirmed it is under Reno Liao

ah_loy
19-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Hmmm no hope Liao.. Confirmed it is under Reno Liao

really or closed for good?

Rat0578
19-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Nt positive.. All of a sudden, many under Reno?

xesilove
20-06-2010, 05:54 PM
shit man.. a new indian chick just came in.. wanted to try her out! shes hot man.. counter staff anyone saw?

Rat0578
20-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Hmmm wat u mean counter staff?

xesilove
22-06-2010, 10:28 AM
The Indian chick works at the counter wonder if she does massage too.. too bad joint seems closed la

oscar676
23-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Notice pasted on the door says closed from 9 June for renovations.
Till now, no sound, no action.
Recent AV raid. I suspect owner close shop, release the chickens, and now, brothers in the West await new owner, new chickens to come.

Rat0578
23-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Read on paper that even hotels are being raided..

m1969
23-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know where the thai lady... Maggie, has gone if this place has shut down ?

fattyboi
24-07-2010, 02:20 PM
heard a few gals have went to shing health spa.. nicloe n baby is there

xesilove
29-07-2010, 02:54 PM
anyone noes whr ginger went to? i think elegance is gone .. checked it yest still close! ginger is the power milf!

Rat0578
31-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Just wondering ... Anyone has any idea if this joint is closed or Reno? If it is Reno, how come almost two months but still no sign of commencing work?

KeanuReeves
25-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Any bro can confirm whether Elegance is closed? or only reno?? :(