PDA

View Full Version : Maids Contacts for Exchange

KimSiew769
15-06-2009, 11:20 AM
I have currently 3 maids contacts (2 from Tampines and 1 from Ang Mo Kio) for exchange. They are 2 pinoy and 1 indon.

1 is able to come out on sundays and the rest can meet on off on weekedays.

2 of them are lookers, wears sexy lingerie (think they steal from their mdm, hahaha)... the other is a good BBBJ but simple Indon look..

I only provide contacts if you have maid contacts to exchange.

PM me your maid contacts (if u can add description), i will PM you 1 contact at a time...

Only sincere maid hunters need apply.

Thanks

Beijing2008
15-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Bro
PM u for contacts. Thanks

juzplay
15-06-2009, 11:39 AM
errh... that is not very sharing///

KimSiew769
16-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Hello Bros who have PM me,
I guess most of u have received my contacts thru PM, for those bros who have yet send me your maid contacts, pls PM me, as this is really based on trust.

I am limiting my sending out of contacts to 3 a day to prevent an overflow of the maids mobile phone.

As they are not FL/WL, i dont want to be receiving calls everyday from people asking to bonk them...

Thank you and have fun

chilliprawns
20-06-2009, 12:11 PM
hi bro i am a newbie i have been trying to make contacts with a few maids but no success recently chatted one at a condo average looking small size but very localized cos the moment i asked her for her contact she said i must buy her top up card then she will give me her hp no can spare some of your maid contact nos pls wll exchange if i can make progress with other maids thanks bro