PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Tarma Duo Xing Xing and Ling Ling

BoChap
15-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Recently, there has been this thread about tarma duo Xing Xing and Ling Ling. Seems like the bro who is publicizing them is their OKT. When I posted a negative FR on them, my FR and the entire thread disappeared.

So here is my FR on these 2 terrible fuckers:

FR ON XING XING and LING LING

Tried these 2 girls. They are absolutely terrible.

Ling2 has funny spots on her breasts and has a face like an Ah Mah, and Xing2 has ROCK-HARD boobs. Try her on top and you will see they can't move. Gives new meaning to ROCK MELONS.

Besides, they were so wooden and clumsy in tarma mode and kept worrying about not transferring fluids between the 2 of them. Absolutely NO chemistry between them and with me. Not to mention they kept worrying about their handphone and SMSed nonstop throughout.

I asked them to leave after a while, when I couldn't stand them. They even had the cheek to ask me to publicize them. So here I am, telling any prospective fuckers out there. DON'T BOTHER. These girls are pathetic.

They suck BIG TIME (and not the way that would make any bro happy). Don't waste money calling them.

For any bros who like an unenjoyable time and insist on wanting to try them, call them with these number. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Xing Xing 96116056
Ling Ling 91676928

Reymond
15-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Sounds terrible like Fang Fang who CIM.... Lol....

RegularJoe
15-06-2009, 01:03 PM
bro TS :

sorry to hear about your disastrous tarma experience... but is it absolutely necessary to post the FLs mobile?

if at all anyone misrepresented their service level, it probably was the original TS and not these girls...right?

Sammmysiao
15-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Recently, there has been this thread about tarma duo Xing Xing and Ling Ling. Seems like the bro who is publicizing them is their OKT. When I posted a negative FR on them, my FR and the entire thread disappeared.

So here is my FR on these 2 terrible fuckers:

FR ON XING XING and LING LING

Tried these 2 girls. They are absolutely terrible.

Ling2 has funny spots on her breasts and has a face like an Ah Mah, and Xing2 has ROCK-HARD boobs. Try her on top and you will see they can't move. Gives new meaning to ROCK MELONS.

Besides, they were so wooden and clumsy in tarma mode and kept worrying about not transferring fluids between the 2 of them. Absolutely NO chemistry between them and with me. Not to mention they kept worrying about their handphone and SMSed nonstop throughout.

I asked them to leave after a while, when I couldn't stand them. They even had the cheek to ask me to publicize them. So here I am, telling any prospective fuckers out there. DON'T BOTHER. These girls are pathetic.

They suck BIG TIME (and not the way that would make any bro happy). Don't waste money calling them.

For any bros who like an unenjoyable time and insist on wanting to try them, call them with these number. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Xing Xing
Ling Ling

Bro,
留条路给人走啦。。。。dun need to post their HP nos here.....if u dun like their service next time dun go again lor......sometimes have to judge for urself lar...1 man meat is another man poison.
I ever try some of them recommended by some bros here...some are good but some are :eek::cool:...... what to do .....Fuck paid and forget it !!!!!

BoChap
15-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Guys,

I suppose you guys have a point.

It is just that these 2 jokers are completely not serious about offering service, kept asking me throughout the session shameless to publicize them, and there is some OKT who keeps pushing them in this forum.

In the public chiongster interest, I thought I'd speak up...

ShittyAss
15-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Guys,

I suppose you guys have a point.

It is just that these 2 jokers are completely not serious about offering service, kept asking me throughout the session shameless to publicize them, and there is some OKT who keeps pushing them in this forum.

In the public chiongster interest, I thought I'd speak up...

amend their hp number off lst...not ethetic to post their hps numbers...even at fault...its also their OKT fault..

Pollabear
15-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Bro, its understandable from your terrible experience that you are absolutely annoyed and frustrated, but like all other bros has mentioned, please erase the FLs ctcs....leave some back lane for ppl to walk leh

BoChap
15-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Bro, its understandable from your terrible experience that you are absolutely annoyed and frustrated, but like all other bros has mentioned, please erase the FLs ctcs....leave some back lane for ppl to walk leh

Good point. But can't seem to delete it...

Boliaoz
15-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the FR.

I am now more and more aware of Tarmas.

Nowadays Tarma also meant that these FLs could not survive alone. Therefore, dun expect top quality duo !

RegularJoe
15-06-2009, 11:42 PM
bro TS :

sorry to hear about your disastrous tarma experience... but is it absolutely necessary to post the FLs mobile?

if at all anyone misrepresented their service level, it probably was the original TS and not these girls...right?

to the coward who zapped me for my post above

Terrible Tarma Duo Xing... 15-06-2009 03:26 PM dun any how spread rumours

hey you chee bye kia...i got spread rumour meh... you got balls, leave a nick lah... why so ballsless? hide behind an anonymity... you are quite a freak without a dick :rolleyes:

BoChap
16-06-2009, 12:08 AM
to the coward who zapped me for my post above

hey you chee bye kia...i got spread rumour meh... you got balls, leave a nick lah... why so ballsless? hide behind an anonymity... you are quite a freak without a dick :rolleyes:

Isn't it clear that it is the OKT who zapped you? Check out http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/133555-xing-ling-tarma.html#post3832272 to see the original post by the OKT pushing the girls.