PDA

View Full Version : How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

warbird
14-06-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm starting this new thread on an interesting but controversial subject. My apologies if it's offensive to some bros here. Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs would be very difficult for me bcos I'm constrained by time n circumstances...but these gals can be picked up while going to or coming from KTVs, outside their schools, in restaurants, etc.

I risk being zapped by KTV owners/mummies/managers/waiters...but I still want to share what little experience n success I hv had w/ bros here. Everyone is welcome to contribute n share...hope that this is like throwing rock to lure jade, hahaha. Can an old chi ko pek like me pick up young n beautiful gals outside a KTV? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES. It would be a lot easier for those younger bros w/ ample time. You need a very thick skin which is immune to rejections n, yes, u will still need sufficient money to woo n bed these PRC MMs. But u will save quite a bit by picking them outside KTVs.

Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs?

I hv many personal reasons.

1) I drink very little if at all
2) I dun sing
3) I dun smoke n hate 2nd hand smoke
4) I detest loud noise
5) The dim lighting in a typical KTV makes it difficult to gauge a gal's looks n age.
6) The drinks, etc in a typical KTV r expensive. This money can do wonders if u give it to the gal directly...
7) Oftentimes, ur favourite mummy may recommend a gal who is less than ur type n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh.
8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid.
9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...;)
10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...:eek:

Despite the above reasons, I'm still fully committed to my frequent KTV expeditions as posted under Tian An Men KTV. My two approaches r not mutually exclusive, rather, they r complimentary. I leave no stone unturned, hehehe.

Let me give u a recent example which merely hints at the many possibilities...Day before yesterday was my lucky day. While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd. The taller gal was my type. She was pretty, cute n sweet, about 23-24, tall (about 166-167 w/o heels), fair complexion, big boobs (looks C-cup but not sure natural or not), slim w/ proportionate figure, nice perky ass n long straight legs. I approached her immediately. She was so friendly n her smile was so sweet!

She told me she just left DC n was going to TAM becos a client had called her to go. We quickly exchanged names n HP nos n she was gone in 2 minutes. I visualized how it would feel to kiss her pretty lips, suck her large nai nai...my didi stiffened...:D

Yesterday, I took her to dinner at an ocean front seafood restaurant in a chauffeured limousine. She told me she had been in SGP since CNY, came from CQ, now on a 2-yr work permit?? She had flawless, fair n smooth skin, beautiful large eyes...very little makeup...very sexy body...I noticed her large LV bag worth over 3k, which she claimed was given to her by her ex-BF in China...hmmm. We talked a lot..including my problems w/ my Fujian gal. She told me that 宁德 gals r notoriously cunning n often deceitful...I told her to take a look at my FJ gal at DC.

Unfortunately, she made it too easy as I could kissed her in the car n she shyly agreed to go to a "secure n safe place" next week. My interest in her has already dropped 50%. She should hv played hard to get to give me more fun in chasing her. In fact, when I first SMSed her, I was worried that she would reject a DOM like me n hence I arranged to go in a chauffeured limousine. I did give her a nice tip for spending time w/ me. I'll not call her to come to TAM Monday as she requested bcos I'm going hv her regardless. I'll just meet her in a hotel in a few days, hahaha.

Pls share ur experience n strategies in picking up KTV gals OUTSIDE KTVs.

Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.:(

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

ken ken
14-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Wa if all sbf Bro like u ktv closed down liao :D anyway nice find and can pass me ctc ? ha ha up u liao

aczeta
14-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...:o

Oceanlee
14-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER. :eek:

For me I go KTV, if I needed to ... at times entertain my client's or others entertain me. But over the years, I just reduce it and prefer for nice culinary in town and PUBs to CHILL .;)

To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs. :D
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha :p

高兴就好. Be happy.

aczeta76
14-06-2009, 07:22 PM
B

高兴就好. Be happy.

True true... this is the most impt point for everyone... always be happy:p

macrick
14-06-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm starting this new thread on an interesting but controversial subject. My apologies if it's offensive to some bros here. Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs would be very difficult for me bcos I'm constrained by time n circumstances...but these gals can be picked up while going to or coming from KTVs, outside their schools, in restaurants, etc.

I risk being zapped by KTV owners/mummies/managers/waiters...but I still want to share what little experience n success I hv had w/ bros here. Everyone is welcome to contribute n share...hope that this is like throwing rock to lure jade, hahaha. Can an old chi ko pek like me pick up young n beautiful gals outside a KTV? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES. It would be a lot easier for those younger bros w/ ample time. You need a very thick skin which is immune to rejections n, yes, u will still need sufficient money to woo n bed these PRC MMs. But u will save quite a bit by picking them outside KTVs.

Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs?

I hv many personal reasons.

1) I drink very little if at all
2) I dun sing
3) I dun smoke n hate 2nd hand smoke
4) I detest loud noise
5) The dim lighting in a typical KTV makes it difficult to gauge a gal's looks n age.
6) The drinks, etc in a typical KTV r expensive. This money can do wonders if u give it to the gal directly...
7) Oftentimes, ur favourite mummy may recommend a gal who is less than ur type n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh.
8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid.
9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...;)
10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...:eek:

Despite the above reasons, I'm still fully committed to my frequent KTV expeditions as posted under Tian An Men KTV. My two approaches r not mutually exclusive, rather, they r complimentary. I leave no stone unturned, hehehe.

Let me give u a recent example which merely hints at the many possibilities...Day before yesterday was my lucky day. While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd. The taller gal was my type. She was pretty, cute n sweet, about 23-24, tall (about 166-167 w/o heels), fair complexion, big boobs (looks C-cup but not sure natural or not), slim w/ proportionate figure, nice perky ass n long straight legs. I approached her immediately. She was so friendly n her smile was so sweet!

She told me she just left DC n was going to TAM becos a client had called her to go. We quickly exchanged names n HP nos n she was gone in 2 minutes. I visualized how it would feel to kiss her pretty lips, suck her large nai nai...my didi stiffened...:D

Yesterday, I took her to dinner at an ocean front seafood restaurant in a chauffeured limousine. She told me she had been in SGP since CNY, came from CQ, now on a 2-yr work permit?? She had flawless, fair n smooth skin, beautiful large eyes...very little makeup...very sexy body...I noticed her large LV bag worth over 3k, which she claimed was given to her by her ex-BF in China...hmmm. We talked a lot..including my problems w/ my Fujian gal. She told me that 宁德 gals r notoriously cunning n often deceitful...I told her to take a look at my FJ gal at DC.

Unfortunately, she made it too easy as I could kissed her in the car n she shyly agreed to go to a "secure n safe place" next week. My interest in her has already dropped 50%. She should hv played hard to get to give me more fun in chasing her. In fact, when I first SMSed her, I was worried that she would reject a DOM like me n hence I arranged to go in a chauffeured limousine. I did give her a nice tip for spending time w/ me. I'll not call her to come to TAM Monday as she requested bcos I'm going hv her regardless. I'll just meet her in a hotel in a few days, hahaha.

Pls share ur experience n strategies in picking up KTV gals OUTSIDE KTVs.

Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.:(

Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

My story is kinda sidetracked. So bros who are not interested in reading please do not zap me. Coz I really need to let off some steam, thank you

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her. Eventually, one fine day I wanted to get her number but in the end she took my number instead. (She didnt even key in my no in her mobile)

Well, several days later she sms me,later we spoke on the phone for the 1st time. 1 thing strange about her is that never seem to like to chat for long regardless who made the call.(she's on hi card, btw)

Long story short, met up with her twice outside, late both times also nvm, I'm ok with it. But the 2nd time, was the worst made me waited 1 hr.

For both occasions, I asked her what time & why she slept so late. She "claimed" that she was watching movies online. Then, when I start calling her in the evening or tried to ask her out for dinner.

The part where I call her in evening, her mobile would be always off. Only to return calls or sms the next day. Even its her OFF day, when I contact her

That's when I'm suspecting she might be moonlighting at KTVs. Call me emotional but I do kinda like (not in a sexual way as in I wanna bang her right away) this girl alot coz she's my type

So afew days back, I made a decision. Coz I see no pt risking my 6yrs relationship with my gf over this PRC.

She sms back the next morning (the usual behaviour)

PRC: good morning

me: good morning, U are?

PRC: did U del my number

me: ignored

PRC: call 1 (rejected)

PRC: sms (I del, didnt bother to read)

Blah, blah.... till in the evening, she use a fixed line to call but i made some stupid excuses. She got pissed & said never to call again.

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.

Boss, if U find this post more suited to matters of the heart, pls shift it there, thank you

besafe
14-06-2009, 08:03 PM
1) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...

2) While loitering outside PC, I spotted 2 PRC gals waiting for a taxi along Selegie Rd.

3)Of cousre if u wait for the chio ones in ur chauffeured limousine n offer to give them a free lift, it would make it too easy. It's also unfair competition.

My Dear Brother Warbird!:)
So glad that you are enjoying yourself.
I am like grinning away whilst reading your FR. :p
How I wish I am that chaffeur - listening to all the happenings in the back.;)
Hahahahaha !

Niceman
14-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Boss, if U find this post more suited to matters of the heart, pls shift it there, thank you

You also one kind. U not marrying her, and just wanna bonk, then strategies yourself to a good bonk, play the game. Why u bother about her background? Need good background to bonk? Learn from the TW and HK.

Big Semens
14-06-2009, 08:29 PM
TS, you like this hobby let me hint you that you can do the same by loitering around River Valley, Balestier area to pick up and send the girls to work at around 9pm.... at that time calling a taxi could be difficult;)

airwolf
14-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I had tried before,but nope successful...i guess they are more pratical,unless u are customer else they dont bother you.

warbird
14-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Wa if all sbf Bro like u ktv closed down liao :D anyway nice find and can pass me ctc ? ha ha up u liao

Not unless there is an alternative n cheaper way of bringing buyers (men) n sellers (gals) together. KTVs also serve the purpose of "screening" the participants on both sides.

She is not a regular FL. When I'm done w/ her, I'll PM her name n KTV # to u, hehe.

Wahh.. warbird u power lah

Not like uncle me... I dun go for KTV girls coz I know they wun go for ah peks like me...

Hi bro,

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Actually, I may be older than u.

Bros Warbird,

I see you must be busy groping all the MMs and trying to HITCH not 1 or 2 but going by the efforts and your manhood of 3 and more. hahaha

Indeed by having a limousine ahmad, you give MMs "HOPE" and you will get your rewards, but also you are telling "Them" your market value, just as much as they are GOLD SUCKER.
To each his own, just enjoy the moment and the Youngs MMs.
Anyway Nice try here and probably you like to PUT in some FR and pass CTC to bros here who might be interested in your OUTING. wahahahaha

高兴就好. Be happy.

Hi bro,

I hv a weakness for pretty n young PRC MMs...but these gals will be disappointed if they think I'm another robert, hehehe.

For those bros interested in my KTV outings, see my posts in "Tian An Men KTV."

A full FR would be imprudent for these KTV gals...I would certainly PM their names n KTV # to interested bros, but not their ctc, if they request for more customers. Bros may then go to meet them at their respective KTVs.

True true... this is the most impt point for everyone... always be happy

Yes, be happy. We only live once.

Hi bro, I hope I dont offend you in anyway. But all PRCs women are deceitful & manipulative IMHO.

I recently got to know a PRC girl from a supermarket. She kinda stared at me on several occasions so I decided to talk to her.................................

I was kinda tramatise & relieve coz I really find her backgrd abit dubious. So no pt dating this type of ppl.(for me)

Of coz, if all bros wanna screw them just go ahead. I have no objections.

Just dont get emotional thats all.

Hi bro,

You got KC-ed by her. Did u bonk her for free?

My Dear Brother Warbird!:)
So glad that you are enjoying yourself.
I am like grinning away whilst reading your FR.
How I wish I am that chaffeur - listening to all the happenings in the back.;)
Hahahahaha !

Hi dear bro besafe,

A lot happened yesterday. Went to 2062 to look at the house gals. Not impressed, so asked for Mi Er, but got to wait an hr. Then called for ur gal Jia Jia. Came over in 5 minutes bcos she was next door in 2054A. Quite satisfied w/ her. Cute, young n very friendly gal from Hunan, born 11/1987, 165 n about 52kg, quite fair w/ sexy body, natural C boobs, large reddish pink nipples good for sucking n perky meaty ass great for doggie. Good service n stayed 58 minutes w/ me. Even gave me her HP no n wanted me to take her out on her rest days. Why not? She will get free food n nothing else. BTW, when I told her wat I used to do for a living, she knew who u were, hahaha.

Then I had to rush home to get ready to meet the new gal I picked up outside DC. It was fortunate that I had released my urge w/ Jia jia just 2 hrs earlier, otherwise I might not be able to control myself when I kissed her...her boobs n sexy white thighs were just too tempting...

TS, you like this hobby let me hint you that you can do the same by loitering around River Valley, Balestier area to pick up and send the girls to work at around 9pm.... at that time calling a taxi could be difficult;)

Thx bro. I wish I could spend a lot more time on my hobby...will certainly go to River Valley area...hmmm....btw, a good place to pick up PRC flight attendants is the cafe in Miramar Hotel. I hv seen some chio ones n hv spoken w/ a few of them there. I think they may be quite eager to be shown around town...some of them may even be part-time FLs, hehehe.

Also a big thank you to the bros who hv upped me. I'll return favour ASAP, when I regain power. Pls PM me if I hv not done so within a few days.

Good night!!

sex crusader
14-06-2009, 11:48 PM
PRC FA? This one sounds interesting!U si bei a lot kang tao hor!:D

macrick
15-06-2009, 12:03 AM
You also one kind. U not marrying her, and just wanna bonk, then strategies yourself to a good bonk, play the game. Why u bother about her background? Need good background to bonk? Learn from the TW and HK.

I didnt wanna bonk her, I was interested in starting a relationship with her.

I stated she was working in a supermarket, I was only suspecting she was working in a KTV but dont have solid grds to prove it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, the person who left me a comment & wanted to zap me & didnt have enuff points. Pls go fly a kite else where

macrick
15-06-2009, 12:11 AM
To warbird
Hi bro,

You got KC-ed by her. Did u bonk her for free?

Nope, I decided to move on. No real harm done to me anyway.

Well, there's another MM at the supermarket anyway. I can always try my luck with her colleauge .(If I really wanted a bonk) :D

Dgox99
15-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy):eek: and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!! :(

macrick
15-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy):eek: and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!! :(

LoL, ok better luck next time. Dont worry, opportunity will always turn up when u least expected

Sexrider
15-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Nope, I decided to move on. No real harm done to me anyway.

Well, there's another MM at the supermarket anyway. I can always try my luck with her colleauge .(If I really wanted a bonk) :D

Bro, be careful with girls that is so hideous.
Normally they have a lot of secrets that we are unable to handle.
Think carefully.

macrick
15-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Bro, be careful with girls that is so hideous.
Normally they have a lot of secrets that we are unable to handle.
Think carefully.

Thanxs for the advice. I believe I made the right choice by dropping her.

Abt her colleuage, I was only joking. :P

Actually, the thing I just written abt her was not the whole complete picture.

She was behaving strangely when we were out esp the 1st time & I believe its not due to nervousness. As this is not the 1st time I go out on a date with girls. Furthermore, I'm a not yandao kia also, just a average joe.

hottales
15-06-2009, 07:24 AM
anyone had experience picking up ktv mummies before for a good bonk after her work......

sg115cr4
15-06-2009, 07:39 AM
bro.. nice effort ... but a piece of advise... dun waste time .....just tell her yr intention...

sg115cr4
15-06-2009, 07:44 AM
just tell her yr intention bro.... dun waste time for the bonk...is just a trabsaction tats all........

Vectra
15-06-2009, 08:13 AM
The main thing is the babe. Hunting outside the KTV cut off those expenses where some samsters are not interested in. I have my share of fun too. Will post tonite or so.:cool:

sammyboyfor
15-06-2009, 08:37 AM
bro.. nice effort ... but a piece of advise... dun waste time .....just tell her yr intention...

Should be .."... but a piece of ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.

warbird
15-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I had tried before,but nope successful...i guess they are more pratical,unless u are customer else they dont bother you.

You're right. Their attitude changes completely once they step out of KTVs. They r suddenly cold n aloof...

PRC FA? This one sounds interesting!U si bei a lot kang tao hor!:D

You will need thick skin n persistence.

Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy)... There GOES MY ONS!!!
:(

Better luck next time.

The main thing is the babe. Hunting outside the KTV cut off those expenses where some samsters are not interested in. I have my share of fun too. Will post tonite or so.:cool:

Hi bro,

I'm awaiting ur juicy story, hahaha. There must be others...

Should be .."... but a piece of ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.

Hi sammyboyfor,

Thx for ur post.

besafe
15-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Then called for ur gal Jia Jia. Came over in 5 minutes bcos she was next door in 2054A. Quite satisfied w/ her. Cute, young n very friendly gal from Hunan, born 11/1987, 165 n about 52kg, quite fair w/ sexy body, natural C boobs, large reddish pink nipples good for sucking n perky meaty ass great for doggie. Good service n stayed 58 minutes w/ me. Even gave me her HP no n wanted me to take her out on her rest days. Why not? She will get free food n nothing else. BTW, when I told her wat I used to do for a living, she knew who u were, hahaha.

I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Jia Jia. So how will you rate her overall?
Wah ! I spent 2 hrs with her and yet she gave you her phone number and not me.:D
Hmmmm. she has a good memory when I said I will recommend her to a friend. Hope she has nice things to say about me to you.:)
Take care and have great fun tonight at TAM.

warbird
15-06-2009, 10:56 AM
The early responses to this new thread r most encouraging.

I shall call the gal whom I picked up CC which aptly describes her C-cup (not sure natural at this time). My RS w/ her is still ongoing n I shall provide details of my escapade w/ her. However I'll not provide any personal details to protect her ID.

CC is a delightful young woman, though at 24 not exactly a SYT. She may hv changed my mind for wanting even younger gals. She is knowledgeable n a good conversationalist. She is very confident, smart n she loves to cook. She is a handsome woman n exudes sexual power...she makes a wonderful companion...:D She fits all the criteria for the type of gal I want except that she is at the upper range in age (18-24).

I plan to meet up w/ her within 2-3 days.

I know I'll hv her pussy for 2 reasons. First, she willingly let me kiss her several times. I was the one who made them brief. An experienced fren told me a long time ago that if a CHN gal willingly let u kiss her, u will hv her pussy, it's only a matter of time. He has been over 95% correct. In fact the reverse is not true as a lot of PRC FLs/WLs/KTV gals will let u fxk them but disallow kissing. Second, I casually asked if she could accompany me to HK for a few days. She replied YES w/o the slightest hesitation.:D

I didn't call nor SMS-ed her yesterday. I dun want to appear too needy...

I also hv made one interesting observation. My Fujian gal n CC appear very confident, classy n attractive...for which they share a similarity. Their extremely erect posture, whether standing, sitting or walking....hmmm. If a tall n very pretty gal appears in front of u but her back is a bit hunched...her attractiveness will plummet at least 80-90%.:(

The one thing anyone can do to instantly improve his/her body language n attractiveness is to hv an erect posture...:cool:

warbird
15-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Jia Jia. So how will you rate her overall?
Wah ! I spent 2 hrs with her and yet she gave you her phone number and not me.:D
Hmmmm. she has a good memory when I said I will recommend her to a friend. Hope she has nice things to say about me to you.:)
Take care and have great fun tonight at TAM.

I would rate her looks at 7.5, boobs 8.5, body 8 n overall 8.5. She is 21 but looks younger. Very cute n jovial gal. After the FJ, she cuddled up to me n put her head on my chest n I stroked her smooth face n long lustrous hair gently...she was so contented, peaceful n secure, just like a little gal in the arms of her dad...We should treat her very well.

Thx n take care, bro.

besafe
15-06-2009, 02:55 PM
i would rate her looks at 7.5, boobs 8.5, body 8 n overall 8.5. She is 21 but looks younger. Very cute n jovial gal. After the fj, she cuddled up to me n put her head on my chest n i stroked her smooth face n long lustrous hair gently...she was so contented, peaceful n secure, just like a little gal in the arms of her dad...we should treat her very well.

Thx n take care, bro.

brother andyk !
Go try jia jia !
U won't regret !:)

et911
15-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Interesting thread, though I will not be able to afford a ahmad driven limo. :(

aczeta
15-06-2009, 04:02 PM
brother andyk !
Go try jia jia !
U won't regret !:)

She only available for Ta-bao issit?

:D

besafe
15-06-2009, 04:14 PM
No lah.. This Jia Jia is from legal house.:)
Everyone also can up her... but please be nice to her:p

aczeta
15-06-2009, 04:18 PM
No lah.. This Jia Jia is from legal house.:)
Everyone also can up her... but please be nice to her:p

Issit? PM u for location... not that familiar with legal house

Cheonging101
15-06-2009, 07:01 PM
The one thing anyone can do to instantly improve his/her body language n attractiveness is to hv an erect posture...:cool:

Bro, I always do that but I don't dare to unzip leh... How? :( :p :D

best123
15-06-2009, 10:58 PM
You're right. Their attitude changes completely once they step out of KTVs. They r suddenly cold n aloof...

I realised it is like this in China KTV itself too... suddenly cold the next morning..:o

andyk
15-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Interesting thread, though I will not be able to afford a ahmad driven limo. :(

=> Bro,juz to update U that "there are Taxi Drivers that either retired or part timers who can also be your AHMAD for a certain time for $60 - 80....in case U do not want to use the KTV jockey !!!....Some may liked to impress their KTV babe / gal fren ! And also most important for those that are "in for heavy drinking session !".....:)

andyk
16-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey BRO Warbird,

Here's a PICK UP idea / tip for your thread :

=> A good pick up / hunting ground for you will be the lobby of Holiday Inn ( location of Lido Palace )....U can be there from 6pm onwards ( HH ) and 9pm ( Nite Session )...where most of the gals will enter the hotel main entrance....and so U can station yourself there & select & pick out the pretty ones...and then request their contacts ( U may want to tell them that U are waiting for your client & will call them later - so they may think that U will be booking them later ! And instead U call them next time & tell them that your clients decided to cheong the KTVs across the road instead...so there U go,U will have their contacts to follow up with your LIMO & then Wine & Dine them !!! :D )....

ps.Btw some hot PRCs actually have their own "AHMADs" too driving them to work in their BMWs & BENZs !!!...So U may NOT want to waste your time on them !!!...:D

Big Semens
16-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Bro Andyk, you also into this game ahhh:D

andyk
16-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Bro Andyk, you also into this game ahhh:D

=> If U read in my other thread -"Super Fun Nites Las Vegas D Palace",BRO,i mentioned that there are some guys hanging around the LIFT LOBBY of TAM Complex picking up those gals smoking there or going to work....So since Bro Warbird started this thread,i'm only sharing with him another hunting ground if he's really keen !...And if i'm really request for these babes contacts,then most likely i'll definitely be meeting them later in LV or LP if our Mamasan can't find any pretty babes for the beauty parade !!!....;)

ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...:D

dainty
16-06-2009, 08:25 AM
ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...:D

Same here. No Limo = no gals. KTV gals are indeed very "xian shi"

warbird
16-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Hey BRO Warbird,

Here's a PICK UP idea / tip for your thread :

=> A good pick up / hunting ground for you will be the lobby of Holiday Inn ( location of Lido Palace )....U can be there from 6pm onwards ( HH ) and 9pm ( Nite Session )...where most of the gals will enter the hotel main entrance....and so U can station yourself there & select & pick out the pretty ones...and then request their contacts ( U may want to tell them that U are waiting for your client & will call them later - so they may think that U will be booking them later ! And instead U call them next time & tell them that your clients decided to cheong the KTVs across the road instead...so there U go,U will have their contacts to follow up with your LIMO & then Wine & Dine them !!! :D )....

ps.Btw some hot PRCs actually have their own "AHMADs" too driving them to work in their BMWs & BENZs !!!...So U may NOT want to waste your time on them !!!...:D

Bro andyk,

Thx for the info. But picking up KTV gals outside KTVs depends on luck n is very time consuming. In other words, 可遇而不可求. It would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u.

I'll be meeting CC this PM...just hope her big boobs r natural.

Cheers!!

geylangkaki
16-06-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm a regular KTV cheongster, I ever pick a KTV gal to hotel when I was smoking outside. So u go KTV or don't go shouldn't have any problem to find gal outside the KTV.

One simple principle, gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face, as long as u got money, very high possible to get what u want there...

my one banana worth! :D

et911
16-06-2009, 12:35 PM
=> Bro,juz to update U that "there are Taxi Drivers that either retired or part timers who can also be your AHMAD for a certain time for $60 - 80....in case U do not want to use the KTV jockey !!!....Some may liked to impress their KTV babe / gal fren ! And also most important for those that are "in for heavy drinking session !".....:)

I know bro, but I still do not have the car to impress. The gals will probably laugh their heads off if ahmad drives my car :D

andyk
16-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Bro andyk,

Thx for the info. But picking up KTV gals outside KTVs depends on luck n is very time consuming. In other words, 可遇而不可求. It would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u.

Cheers!!

=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!! :confused:

Nismo
16-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi Bro Warbird,

Think her friends just saved you from being accused of rape the following morning when the lady sobers up.

Bazic606
16-06-2009, 04:55 PM
How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.

et911
16-06-2009, 05:02 PM
How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.
That food court is your hunting ground lah bro, other people where got dare venture there??

And must you chak me like that, I drunk ask you help me drive my pok car you say I make you my chauffeur?

Bazic606
16-06-2009, 05:32 PM
That food court is your hunting ground lah bro, other people where got dare venture there???

My hunting ground??? I think should be haunting ground for me, always meet familiar faces and one of them must be YOU!!!:p

And must you chak me like that, I drunk ask you help me drive my pok car you say I make you my chauffeur?

Aiyoh, if you deemed GTR R35 is a pok car, then get a lambo lah, bro....
hehehe....kidding only:D

K9696
16-06-2009, 08:42 PM
=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!! :confused:

I too agreed that it is ironical le..:confused:
may be u want to change the Subject - I like to take PRC gal for a Ride:D

max_priest
16-06-2009, 09:36 PM

Bro, if one dont have "ahmad driven limo" but drives a flashy sport car, does it works fine? :D

Anyway, many thanks for the pickup line you mentioned earlier ... ;) I may be the next predator once I am bore with the PRC lasses in GL. :p

Cheers,
MaX

besafe
16-06-2009, 10:24 PM
=

Hahaha.. taking a dig at Brother Warbird;)
I am sure you are also great at using your GS300 for fruitful purposes:p

Smeagol
17-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Done it once, few years ago. After some cheong session else where, was driving towards CTE but decided to park beside TAM for a puff. It was around 3am (KTV close shop hour) when this tall leggy dongbei chick walked towards my direction.

smeagol : 下班回家啦?
Babe : 对呀
smeagol : 我送你一程?
Babe : 好呀?

huh huh..... 45min later..... hotel81 :D

And I did it with a 12yr old Honda Civic ESI COE car...........

Smeagol
17-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Years ago a particular hotel in Orchard Road was teeming with FLs. Had a go with one of them. After I had my fun, took the lift down. Lift stopped at some level and whoo hoo in walk a PRC chick all glammed up.

smeagol : 哇好漂亮!
prc mm : 谢谢夸奖.
smeagol : 去上班吗?
prc mm : 对呀.
smeagol : 留个电话号码号码 行吗?
prc mms : OK

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room :D

Big Semens
17-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Done it once, few years ago. After some cheong session else where, was driving towards CTE but decided to park beside TAM for a puff. It was around 3am (KTV close shop hour) when this tall leggy dongbei chick walked towards my direction.

huh huh..... 45min later..... hotel81 :D

I picked one up at TAM around 11pm++ as he going home becos no table to sit. The next day, we were at Hotel 9x9 = ?

Smeagol
17-06-2009, 01:19 AM
this one was a singer

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2051623-post597.html

groo
17-06-2009, 02:12 AM
...Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs? ...I hv many personal reasons... n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh...8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid...9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them... :D:p

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers...

Smeagol
17-06-2009, 02:43 AM
I remember reading somewhere in this forum a bro even pick up a PRC chick outside the immigration office complex.....wah lau...... he really champion.

warbird
17-06-2009, 09:58 AM
I like to say good morning n many thanks to all esteemed fellow samsters for ur active participation in the discussion.

Sadly, I didn't up this gal CC yesterday bcos of her augmented boobs!:eek: Not a complete lost for she told me some of the trade secrets of these KTV MMs. One revelation is that 100% of PRC MMs who work at KTVs would love to be BAO-ed. Yes, 100% not 99%. Working in KTVs is extremely stressful, both physically n emotionally.

I'm a regular KTV cheongster, I ever pick a KTV gal to hotel when I was smoking outside. So u go KTV or don't go shouldn't have any problem to find gal outside the KTV.

One simple principle, gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face, as long as u got money, very high possible to get what u want there...

Thx bro. Will up u back when I regain power.

You hv summed up the mission of these PRC MMs:
"gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face"

Dear bro andyk,

Sorry for the confusion...

"Can an old chi ko pek..." merely reaffirms the possibility of successfully picking up these gals outside KTVs, while making no mention of the time n effort required for such success. It is indeed time consuming n success is a function of chance n randomness. I therefore concludes that "it would be more cost effective..."

Hi bro,

It's actually called Sophia Food Mall on the 1st floor of PC. Apparently, from 3-4 PM n around 3AM many KTV gals take their meals there, mostly by themselves, not in the company of their male clients. What r u waiting for?

Good day!

warbird
17-06-2009, 10:16 AM

huh huh..... 45min later..... hotel81

Years ago a particular hotel in Orchard Road was teeming with FLs. Had a go with one of them. After I had my fun, took the lift down. Lift stopped at some level and whoo hoo in walk a PRC chick all glammed up.

smeagol : 哇好漂亮!
prc mm : 谢谢夸奖.
smeagol : 去上班吗?
prc mm : 对呀.
smeagol : 留个电话号码号码 行吗?
prc mms : OK

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room :D

I picked one up at TAM around 11pm++ as he going home becos no table to sit. The next day, we were at Hotel 9x9 = ?

this one was a singer

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2051623-post597.html

Many thx to bros Smeagol n Big Semens for sharing their success stories.

#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them...

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Cheers...

Hi bro,

Very thick skin is a prerequisite.

We must quickly signal to them we r potential clients. Clients = money. How? I'll use the opening line of bro Smeagol: 哇好漂亮! Then ask if she works at XX KTV. If the answer is yes, get her name n assigned # n inquire if she will be there on certain date n time. I bet she will voluntarily give u her HP, hahaha.:D

Cheers!

andyk
17-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Bro, if one dont have "ahmad driven limo" but drives a flashy sport car, does it works fine? :D

Anyway, many thanks for the pickup line you mentioned earlier ... ;) I may be the next predator once I am bore with the PRC lasses in GL. :p

Cheers,
MaX

=> Hey BRO,once i was having one of my fav - "yummy Prawn Mee" @ GL Lor,24A and then this BRO rode on his small & old motorbike with this sweet PRC babe with nice cleavage shared table with me...And they ate & was having a good time together !!!... And i read that some BROs here even take a cab with his PRC gal fren...So BRO,it's really cool if U are lucky to discover a "non-materialistic" & understanding PRC gal,then sure why not,it can definitely work out very fine !!! :) Of course U must be able to provide her the basic needs juz liked in any relationship or marriage !

=> BRO,please note "different places where PRC gals hang out,they have different needs & taste...and it'll be same for most of us too...so be prepared for this !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

***ps.many thanks for your UpZ for that "highly suspect thread" recently,BRO ( prclove102 ) please post soon so that i can return favours asap !

best123
17-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I met this 40 year old (thereabouts) taxi driver with a damn chio PRC (those everyone also head following type) at Jalan Besar hawker centre.... and I spotted 2 deep red love bites on her neck.... damn lucky fella!!!

aczeta
17-06-2009, 03:24 PM
I met this 40 year old (thereabouts) taxi driver with a damn chio PRC (those everyone also head following type) at Jalan Besar hawker centre.... and I spotted 2 deep red love bites on her neck.... damn lucky fella!!!

Wow... I think I will envy more if they both have love bite...:D

qw2op
17-06-2009, 04:49 PM

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room :Dwa, bro ... u were so lucky ... me dun hv such luck ...

gt 1 time, me oso took lift down ... wen lift door opened, woohoo! ... a sexy prc chick all glammed up came in ... she leaned her body against ze wall in a seductif way ...

so, me smiled @ her n asked her ... 'going down?' ... n she gave me a damn fierce look n looked way! :eek: ...

it was oni a few days later dat it occurred 2 me ... mayb she tot dat me said she 夠淫蕩! :eek: ...

K9696
17-06-2009, 05:54 PM
wa, bro ... u were so lucky ... me dun hv such
so, me smiled @ her n asked her ... 'going down?' ... n she gave me a damn fierce look n looked way! :eek: ...

it was oni a few days later dat it occurred 2 me ... mayb she tot dat me said she 夠淫蕩! :eek: ...

bro. your chinese damn good sia.. can translate so beautifully..;)
看来要学学-够淫荡。。。

hottales
17-06-2009, 07:20 PM

Any of you ever picked up ktv mummy and bonked her? Please share your experience

besafe
17-06-2009, 08:21 PM
It's actually called Sophia Food Mall on the 1st floor of PC. Apparently, from 3-4 PM n around 3AM many KTV gals take their meals there, mostly by themselves, not in the company of their male clients. What r u waiting for?

Good day!

OK ! Thank you for the tip !:D
I will be camping there during my off hours !
Cheers and Good nite:p

Kyser Soze
17-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Very thick skin is a prerequisite.

We must quickly signal to them we r potential clients. Clients = money.
Yeah, definitely well said. No pain, no gain. In addition, I trust your high standard. I remember Dong Dong as a very good recommendation from you. Still think about her sometimes. :rolleyes:

warbird
18-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Any of you ever picked up ktv mummy and bonked her? Please share your experience

Hi bro,

I dun like KTV mummies bcos they r mostly older.

OK ! Thank you for the tip !:D
I will be camping there during my off hours !
Cheers and Good nite:p

Hi bro,

We could meet there some day!

Yeah, definitely well said. No pain, no gain. In addition, I trust your high standard. I remember Dong Dong as a very good recommendation from you. Still think about her sometimes. :rolleyes:

Hi bro,

Thx, I'm flattered. But normally I like taller gals.

Cheers!

aczeta76
18-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Sounds interesting...

Me exiting FL scene... maybe time to re-enter KTV?

Kekeke..maybe u will see me there too:D

warbird
18-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Sounds interesting...

Me exiting FL scene... maybe time to re-enter KTV?

Kekeke..maybe u will see me there too:D

Hi bro,

I'm organising a 2nd outing to TAM HH coming Mon. PM me if u r interested.

Cheers!

aczeta76
18-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi bro,

I'm organising a 2nd outing to TAM HH coming Mon. PM me if u r interested.

Cheers!

Thanks.. got an outing with bros that nite.. maybe DC or go recce new places.

U enjoy.

juzplay
18-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks.. got an outing with bros that nite.. maybe DC or go recce new places.

U enjoy.

OFC or NS?

Btw, you okay? Heard from Leslie that you have been drinking quite a bit...

Chill hoh..

aczeta76
18-06-2009, 01:56 PM
OFC or NS?

Btw, you okay? Heard from Leslie that you have been drinking quite a bit...

Chill hoh..

I am sober... so no worries.

Chilling out with some bros from ofc lah...I am retired so KTV now is eye-candy and if "gum" then...:cool:

Smeagol
18-06-2009, 02:55 PM
going down <==> 夠淫蕩

farnie!!!!

warbird
19-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Another fertile ground for picking up these PRC gals r "schools" in n around the Bugis area n Selegie Rd. These students tend to be younger n r often in casual dress n w/o makeup so that you will hv a much better idea of their 芦山真面目.:cool:

Any successful stories of picking up these PRC "students"?

Good day!

aczeta76
19-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Another fertile ground for picking up these PRC gals r "schools" in n around the Bugis area n Selegie Rd. These students tend to be younger n r often in casual dress n w/o makeup so that you will hv a much better idea of their 芦山真面目.:cool:

Good day!

You really casting your net huh...

I did see someone older than me try to pick up a young prc at the library though...

kept talking till her bf came over and stood next to her

hahaha..

If I am bored, maybe I will go try lah. No harm since I am not aiming for *ahem*

besafe
19-06-2009, 09:50 PM

Good day!

Yep, the school (in the church compound) next to to bus interchange
You can always see many cars waiting there.
:)

andyk
20-06-2009, 12:00 AM

=> Some carrying their branded bags & sunglasses & wearing blue jeans & tees looks quite familiar ! ;) Btw BRO your car also parked there ? :p

V123
20-06-2009, 10:14 AM
bros Smeagol n Big Semens

so for the girls you pick outside ktv, do you need to pay them for going hotel?

i just wonder.

I know some ktv girls after knock off work, if they nvr kena asked to go out with customers, some will go geylang and stand along the street n look for customers.

Big Semens
20-06-2009, 10:23 AM
bros Smeagol n Big Semens

so for the girls you pick outside ktv, do you need to pay them for going hotel?

i just wonder.

I know some ktv girls after knock off work, if they nvr kena asked to go out with customers, some will go geylang and stand along the street n look for customers.
You pick them outside hotel is to get the phone number and try to develop from them, and of course need to pay for bonking if she agrees.

Yeah, so can't earn enough sitting at ktv, so proceed to earn more by standing at GL

besafe
20-06-2009, 10:59 AM
=> Some carrying their branded bags & sunglasses & wearing blue jeans & tees looks quite familiar ! ;) Btw BRO your car also parked there ? :p

Hahaha ! I patrol there quite often in my "white" car.:D

besafe
20-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh.... if you have time, sign up as a part-time english teacher with some of these schools! :P
I am sure you will score handsomely !!:)

warbird
20-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Glad that my thread has engendered quite a bit of interest n discussions.

Picking up these PRC students/KTV gals/FLs could be fun n exciting, hahaha.

Have a good day!

warbird
20-06-2009, 09:42 PM

Hi dear bro besafe,

We should rent an oceanfront bungalow in Santosa n invite all those chio PRC students for a private orgy. What say u? Let's do it in 3 weeks. I get the oceanfront bungalow n u get the gals, hehehe.:D

Goodnight!

sspider
20-06-2009, 10:04 PM
u guys talking abt cbs institute? (use to be known as colombia biz sch). ya the girls there, maybe half are hookers, the lecturers sure everyday also nose bleed:p have met a few in ktv. soem girls promoted in the fl threads are also holding student pass there. u guys can try sending in ur resume:)

besafe
21-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Hi dear bro besafe,

We should rent an oceanfront bungalow in Santosa n invite all those chio PRC students for a private orgy. What say u? Let's do it in 3 weeks. I get the oceanfront bungalow n u get the gals, hehehe.:D

Goodnight!

I really don't know what to say :D
Brother, Your mojo is definitely working overtime !:p

warbird
21-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I really don't know what to say :D
Brother, Your mojo is definitely working overtime !:p

Hi bro,

We all can use more mojo! We also need to get meet more tall n pretty PRC MMs, hehehe.:D

Good day!

bonkster
21-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Picking up these PRC students/KTV gals/FLs could be fun n exciting, hahaha.

Looks like this can be my new ECA. :p

Another fertile ground for picking up these PRC gals r "schools" in n around the Bugis area n Selegie Rd.

Maybe can try giving out flyers for cheap tuition (with free trial) to those chio mei meis? Haha :D

ONEON
21-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Another way is to go QQ find them

besafe
21-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Or you can take up taxi license.
Rent a taxi at nite and ply the places where the KTVs are.
Look at the number of taxis parked outside budget hotels.. you will know that it works.
Hmmm... how to apply for taxi license?

bonkster
21-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Or you can take up taxi license.
Rent a taxi at nite and ply the places where the KTVs are.
Look at the number of taxis parked outside budget hotels.. you will know that it works.
Hmmm... how to apply for taxi license?

Bro, u can check this out for the license: Singapore Taxi Academy (http://www.taxi.org.sg/tvl.htm)

If it works out n u need a relief driver once in a while, u can activate me. Cheers :D:p

warbird
22-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Another way to meet KTV gals outside KTVs is to be intro to them by a mutual fren.:D

Not all of them will do ST, but all want to be BAO-ed, hehehe.:D

Goodnight!

Panamera
22-06-2009, 08:41 PM
There's a commercial school along upper Boon Keng road also lots of SYT PRC meimei. Met one of the "student" in Zara some time back. :D

Beside being a cab drvier, a Mid-Nite Express Private Bus/Van driver with an assistant serving "special routes" might cast a wider fishing net because you have a bus load of them.....The problem is: every bros would want to be the assistant and not the driver....hehehehe

warbird
22-06-2009, 09:15 PM
There's a commercial school along upper Boon Keng road also lots of SYT PRC meimei. Met one of the "student" in Zara some time back. :D

Beside being a cab drvier, a Mid-Nite Express Private Bus/Van driver with an assistant serving "special routes" might cast a wider fishing net because you have a bus load of them.....The problem is: every bros would want to be the assistant and not the driver....hehehehe

Hi bro,

Could u intro the assistant to me? I could put him on a retainer in return for getting all the ctc for me, hehehe. It would be a lot more cost-effective than going to meet these SYTs at KTVs.

Cheers!

besafe
23-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Was at Lavender food court this afternoon.
Saw a guy (>50 years old) walked out of H81 with a beautiful PRC young syt.
They parted ways after a short walk.
Shit man ! I should have quickly go after and get her number, instead of continue to eat.
What an bloody idiot I am !!!!:(

aczeta76
23-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Shit man ! I should have quickly go after and get her number, instead of continue to eat.

duh.. I wanted to PM u then... saw "continue to eat"

oh well... u may see her again.

besafe
23-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks brother.
I am definitely going to stake out Lavender food court and patrol the area for her!:D

warbird
23-06-2009, 08:52 PM

Thanks brother.
I am definitely going to stake out Lavender food court and patrol the area for her!:D

Hi dear bro besafe,

I know ur taste . When u say beautiful PRC young SYT, she is definitely my type if she happens to be reasonably tall, hahaha.

Good luck in finding her!

Cheers!

aczeta76
23-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi dear bro besafe,

I know ur taste . When u say beautiful PRC young SYT, she is definitely my type if she happens to be reasonably tall, hahaha.

Good luck in finding her!

Cheers!

I will also go there to lunch more...6c6c.. not evil

warbird
23-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I will also go there to lunch more...6c6c.. not evil

Hi bro aczeta76,

Find her n bonk her. Then pass her ctc to me.:D

Goodnight!

justime
23-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Hi bro,

Could u intro the assistant to me? I could put him on a retainer in return for getting all the ctc for me, hehehe. It would be a lot more cost-effective than going to meet these SYTs at KTVs.

Cheers!

Dam Warbird, you are getting to be exceedingly good at extracting value proposition. A sublime budget masterstroke. Kudos! :cool:

aczeta
23-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi bro aczeta76,

Find her n bonk her. Then pass her ctc to me.:D

Goodnight!

tot 76 retired??

Me not certain of besafe's taste but if big @@ then I will go and wait for ctc too..

aczeta76
23-06-2009, 11:44 PM
tot 76 retired??

Me not certain of besafe's taste but if big @@ then I will go and wait for ctc too..

Yes... but I can still 6c6c

Warbird... if she is tat chio to lure me, sure let u know...

warbird
24-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Dam Warbird, you are getting to be exceedingly good at extracting value proposition. A sublime budget masterstroke. Kudos! :cool:

Hi bro justime,

I'm trying very hard to become ur top mentee or disciple, hehehe.

tot 76 retired??

I can confirm that bro besafe has exquisite taste...;)

Yes... but I can still 6c6c

Warbird... if she is tat chio to lure me, sure let u know...

Hi bro aczeta76,

Thx u! I can't wait...

Cheers!

Loon khor
24-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi bro,

Any place where can i slip coffee with good viewing from 5-6pm daily. I'm getting bored with the audiences at people's park, no motivation.

ventu22
24-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Bro... Outram road, where you find the famous Tiong bahru pao. Sit at 新天地 rest and next to it, you will find a door 259A/B/C. There are about 100 gals living there and between 5.30pm to 6pm, you get to see PRC mei mei going for HH.

besafe
24-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Hullo ! Hullo ! Hullo !
Don't potong jalan leh !:D
Actually went down there this afternoon and stake out the place again.
Never see her leh :(

Luckily lunch time already up one "new" and "green" student from Xian.:p

besafe
24-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Bro... Outram road, where you find the famous Tiong bahru pao. Sit at 新天地 rest and next to it, you will find a door XXXX. There are about 100 gals living there and between 5.30pm to 6pm, you get to see PRC mei mei going for HH.

Brother.
If you dun mind, please dun expose address here.
Not a wis gesture.:)

warbird
25-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Hullo ! Hullo ! Hullo !
Don't potong jalan leh !
Actually went down there this afternoon and stake out the place again.
Never see her leh :(

Luckily lunch time already up one "new" and "green" student from Xian.:p

Hi bro besafe,

Dun give up yet. U may meet her soon. Bonk her, then pass her ctc to me pls.:D

You hv been very active w/ CAT150 PRCs, local FLs, OKTs, etc. You should try KTV gals as well.;)

Cheers!

besafe
25-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi bro besafe,

Dun give up yet. U may meet her soon. Bonk her, then pass her ctc to me pls.:D

You hv been very active w/ CAT150 PRCs, local FLs, OKTs, etc. You should try KTV gals as well.;)

Cheers!

Hahaha ! Thanks for the encouragement.

I must be crazy. I went down and stake out the place in the afternoon.
But no luck still :(

Not very active lah.... just doing what a horny man wants to do.
Anyway... will need to take a break soon and visit GF.

Hope your KTV escapades yield you great dividends.
Cheers.

我回來了
26-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Bro... Outram road, where you find the famous Tiong bahru pao. Sit at 新天地 rest and next to it, you will find a door 259A/B/C. There are about 100 gals living there and between 5.30pm to 6pm, you get to see PRC mei mei going for HH.
9pm onwards also have, go for nite session.

warbird
26-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Hahaha ! Thanks for the encouragement.

Not very active lah.... just doing what a horny man wants to do.
Anyway... will need to take a break soon and visit GF.

Hope your KTV escapades yield you great dividends.
Cheers.

Hi bro,

This gal must be quite a looker for u to stake out the place, hahaha. You r like a big game hunter waiting for ur quarry.:D

I'll resume my KTV outings in 2 wks. Chasing these KTV gals is exciting.

Cheers!

warbird
27-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Any more success stories? Any failures? Pls share ur encounter w/ us here. We r all eager to learn.

Nowadays the distinction between a FL n a KTV gal is quite obscure. Many FLs also run KTV regularly, whereas many KTV gals who do ST r really FLs. Picking them up should be a cakewalk. On the other hand there r many younger n prettier PRC MMs, many of whom on student visa, who will not 出局 or do ST. BUT, almost all of them want to be BAO-ed if the terms r right.

Good night!

besafe
27-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi bro,
This gal must be quite a looker for u to stake out the place, hahaha. You r like a big game hunter waiting for ur quarry.:D
Cheers!

Yes, She was a looker from a distance of about 25m.:D
Quite silly of me... so no more staking and patrolling the area... I promise.:D
Check your pm!:p

AppleIMac
27-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Another way to meet KTV gals outside KTVs is to be intro to them by a mutual fren.:D

Not all of them will do ST, but all want to be BAO-ed, hehehe.:D

Goodnight!

Seem like PRC mei mei wanna look for long term food ticket... But how many can really afford that...:rolleyes:

AppleIMac
28-06-2009, 12:01 AM
duh.. I wanted to PM u then... saw "continue to eat"

oh well... u may see her again.

If got the contact rem to share with samster here...:p

besafe
28-06-2009, 12:08 AM
If got the contact rem to share with samster here...:p

Sorry Brother.
If I like her, I will keep her!:p

besafe
28-06-2009, 09:11 PM
8-06-2009 12:23 AM What for u ask contact from the bros here if u intend to keep for urself. Maybe u can keep ur mother for urself too.

Somebody zap me with the following sentence above, without leaving his nick.
Please remember one simple rule - dun get family involved.
Thank you.

warbird
28-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I like to express my sincere thx to all bros for posting here. Your continued support n participation will be greatly appreciated.

As for sharing the ctc of MMs, it's always a sensitive n somewhat controversial subject. Personally, I'll share almost every gal w/ bros here who meet certain criteria such as genuine FRs or 1 power (to protect the gals from AV). The only exception? The gal I'm currently BAO-ing or in love with, hahaha.

However, this thread is to discuss n debate strategies, report real-life experiences (both positive n negative) of picking up KTV gals outside KTVs n may not be the ideal place to share ctc of gals.

Thx for reading n good night!:)

warbird
01-07-2009, 06:54 PM
So far we hv discussed where to pick up these KTV babes but only mentioned briefly HOW. Just remember that even the prettiest of them r a lot easier to pick up than regular gals. You need to hv a thick skin n be insensitive to repeated rejections.

Here is just one method of approach which has worked for an old chi ko pek like me. When u see a very pretty PRC MM who is likely to be a KTV gal, wherever she is, u should look at her confidently for a few secs, then smile. If she looks away quickly, it's OK, bcos u hv established ur dominance. Relax, walk slowly towards her. A positive attitude n body language is the crucial factor here. Be a fearless, overconfident bastard. Try to be different from the other 500 men she has met n dun comment on her good looks if she is very attractive.

You: 你好有气质( or 你这件礼服很高贵) 哦!
She: 嗯
You: 你在KTV上班?
She: 嗯
You: 我会去找你坐台的, 怎么稱呼你?
She (sensing potential money): 我叫XX, 哪你呢?
You: 我是X大哥, 你的手机号码?
She: 好的, 81111111
You: 我明天来找你
She: 好, 再见!
You: Bye!

If u approach 10 of them, u r sure to get at least 3-5 ctc nos, hahaha.;)

Cheers!!

warbird
03-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi bros,

I forgot something a lot more important than verbal communication...:o

A wk ago, my mentor gave me a "secret treatise"on how to get laid like crazy...it should work for any type of gal. IMHO, it's far superior than the much-touted "The Game" n others.

For the 1s time in my life, I realize that man-woman RS is dependent on rapport n deepening rapport...n that non-verbal connection or rapport not only precedes but also is more important than any words u could ever utter when u approach a gal of ur dream...n pivotal to this rapport is ur eye ctc.

I'll summarise the strategy here:

Catch Her Eye...

Learn how to get caught looking n then hold on to that look for an extra beat.

This can be tough. The socially-ingrained reflex of quickly looking away if we get caught staring at someone is universally human. But extended eye ctc is an important skill for the master cheongster. You must train urself to defeat ur averted gaze reflex.

Simply become CONSCIOUS of it --- do it everywhere u r...at the store, in ur car, whatever. Start practicing on old ladies n dogs if u hv to, but keep doing it until u completely erase the urge to look away when some chio gal catches u checking her out, at least for the 1st couple of secs. Couple that w/ a quick genuine smile n u r on ur way to non-verbal mastery in no time! Watch how it creates lots of oppty w gals out of thin air where normally u might hv just passed like 2 ships in the nite...

Timing is important when it comes to establishing rapport by eye ctc. Try to hold eye ctc w her n smile for abt 5 secs ( the longest 5 secs of ur life it'll seem like!...), then break away for abt 2 secs ( so u dun appear to be a psycho...), n then pick up the lingering eye ctc again. If u can, get her to look away 1st --- a down look being best as this shows submission on her part (she is likely not aware she is doing it as this occurs at the subconscious level). It's a clear signal she is interested. If she looks back at all it's a good sign.;)

Lingering eye ctc is ur very 1st "hello"...as a dominant man who greets a woman. It immediately sets the stage for determining if she has any further interest in u.

You take only the minimal of chances by making lingering eye ctc. The world wont get any less stressful than this until u r rotting in ur grave...get it? You can do it! Now practice on every gal u find attractive, hahaha.

Whatever u do, dun get caught up in the trap of mentally berating urself for any kind of perceived rejection or failure. This will only trigger another shame episode n drive ur courage down even further. And if u continue acting fearful n shy around chio gals, u will be exhibiting a very loud, low-status male 'non-mating call' that will send them running for the hills! Treat each oppty that doesn't pan out as another training exercise. Understand that winning the internal struggle that goes on within ur skull is THE entire game when it comes to seduction. That's bcos making it w chio gals is all abt ATTITUDE more than anything else, n the projection of attitude is strictly a mind game.:cool:

bonkster
03-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi bros,

I forgot something a lot more important than verbal communication...:o

A wk ago, my mentor gave me a "secret treatise"on how to get laid like crazy...it should work for any type of gal. IMHO, it's far superior than the much-touted "The Game" n others.

For the 1s time in my life, I realize that man-woman RS is dependent on rapport n deepening rapport...n that non-verbal connection or rapport not only precedes but also is more important than any words u could ever utter when u approach a gal of ur dream...n pivotal to this rapport is ur eye ctc.

I'll summarise the strategy here:

Catch Her Eye...

Learn how to get caught looking n then hold on to that look for an extra beat.

This can be tough. The socially-ingrained reflex of quickly looking away if we get caught staring at someone is universally human. But extended eye ctc is an important skill for the master cheongster. You must train urself to defeat ur averted gaze reflex.

Simply become CONSCIOUS of it --- do it everywhere u r...at the store, in ur car, whatever. Start practicing on old ladies n dogs if u hv to, but keep doing it until u completely erase the urge to look away when some chio gal catches u checking her out, at least for the 1st couple of secs. Couple that w/ a quick genuine smile n u r on ur way to non-verbal mastery in no time! Watch how it creates lots of oppty w gals out of thin air where normally u might hv just passed like 2 ships in the nite...

Timing is important when it comes to establishing rapport by eye ctc. Try to hold eye ctc w her n smile for abt 5 secs ( the longest 5 secs of ur life it'll seem like!...), then break away for abt 2 secs ( so u dun appear to be a psycho...), n then pick up the lingering eye ctc again. If u can, get her to look away 1st --- a down look being best as this shows submission on her part (she is likely not aware she is doing it as this occurs at the subconscious level). It's a clear signal she is interested. If she looks back at all it's a good sign.;)

Lingering eye ctc is ur very 1st "hello"...as a dominant man who greets a woman. It immediately sets the stage for determining if she has any further interest in u.

You take only the minimal of chances by making lingering eye ctc. The world wont get any less stressful than this until u r rotting in ur grave...get it? You can do it! Now practice on every gal u find attractive, hahaha.

Whatever u do, dun get caught up in the trap of mentally berating urself for any kind of perceived rejection or failure. This will only trigger another shame episode n drive ur courage down even further. And if u continue acting fearful n shy around chio gals, u will be exhibiting a very loud, low-status male 'non-mating call' that will send them running for the hills! Treat each oppty that doesn't pan out as another training exercise. Understand that winning the internal struggle that goes on within ur skull is THE entire game when it comes to seduction. That's bcos making it w chio gals is all abt ATTITUDE more than anything else, n the projection of attitude is strictly a mind game.:cool:

Good one bro! This eye contact + smile thing really works from my experience.

N i can't agree more with what u said about not mentally berating urself for any kind of perceived rejection or failure.

IMHO, picking up gals is kinda like playing soccer. The only way to get over missing a goal is to score one. N the only way to score one is to keep trying till u get it. No 2 ways about it ;)

itsme
03-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Wow bro ...super good stuff.
What next after eye contact man? help out plssss

warbird
04-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Good one bro! This eye contact + smile thing really works from my experience.

N i can't agree more with what u said about not mentally berating urself for any kind of perceived rejection or failure.

IMHO, picking up gals is kinda like playing soccer. The only way to get over missing a goal is to score one. N the only way to score one is to keep trying till u get it. No 2 ways about it ;)

Hi bro,

I like ur soccer analogy. Be persistent, keep trying n trying...

Wow bro ...super good stuff.
What next after eye contact man? help out plssss

Hi bro,

If her eye ctc is positive, u should approach her w/ supreme confidence. Just be urself...for PRC MMs, u could take a look at the dialog I posted.

Cheers!

cablesnwires
04-07-2009, 11:27 PM

On the other hand there r many younger n prettier PRC MMs, many of whom on student visa, who will not 出局 or do ST. BUT, almost all of them want to be BAO-ed if the terms r right.

Good night!

Haha, bro warbird, u are so right! Some really do study in the morning till afternoon, and after which they will start work (HH). Many stops at 9pm and refuses to go out.

Tried calling one, and after talking to her, knows that she doesn't 出街。 Got to give up on that one.. haha...

Oh, and congratulations on your new squeeze... :D ;)

roamersg
05-07-2009, 08:55 AM
On the other hand there r many younger n prettier PRC MMs, many of whom on student visa, who will not 出局 or do ST. BUT, almost all of them want to be BAO-ed if the terms r right.

Hey bro Warbird, nice thread you opened! You are all over SBF! I encountered at Club Infinitude a student who was very much my type (except slightly short at 165) on her 2nd day working at KTV. Problem is she was so new, very reluctant to go out even for meal, only wanted to meet at KTV. But at KTV very lively and affectionate. I don't have the patience to keep trying for so long to convince her and Bao-ing doesn't make sense in my circumstances (with my traveling and family, hard to sneak away enough to enjoy the fruits). While I don't know for sure, I am sure you're right all will be Bao-d at right price--they only work KTV for the money after all

I just had similar experience at lifts of Lido, which I wrote about there. Still kicking myself for not immediately jumping back into lift and speaking to her!

Bro... Outram road, where you find the famous Tiong bahru pao. Sit at 新天地 rest and next to it, you will find a door. There are about 100 gals living there and between 5.30pm to 6pm, you get to see PRC mei mei going for HH.

Ah, a few KTV girls told me they live Outram road so now I know where!

warbird
05-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Haha, bro warbird, u are so right! Some really do study in the morning till afternoon, and after which they will start work (HH). Many stops at 9pm and refuses to go out.

Tried calling one, and after talking to her, knows that she doesn't 出街。 Got to give up on that one.. haha...

Oh, and congratulations on your new squeeze... :D ;)

Hi bro,

Dun give up so easily.

Hey bro Warbird, nice thread you opened! You are all over SBF! I encountered at Club Infinitude a student who was very much my type (except slightly short at 165) on her 2nd day working at KTV. Problem is she was so new, very reluctant to go out even for meal, only wanted to meet at KTV. But at KTV very lively and affectionate. I don't have the patience to keep trying for so long to convince her and Bao-ing doesn't make sense in my circumstances (with my traveling and family, hard to sneak away enough to enjoy the fruits). While I don't know for sure, I am sure you're right all will be Bao-d at right price--they only work KTV for the money after all

Hi bro roamersg,

Many PRC students refuse even to go out for lunch, especially when they r new.

I'm also constrained by time n circumstances n, unlike u, I dun even live in SGP. But I still enjoy BY-ing chio MMs, for fun, sex, companionship, whatever, even if it's only for a brief periods of 1-2 months. Furthermore, I use them to practice my seduction n KC strategies, hehehe.

I always believe in the tremendous n unfair advantage of knowing others n knowing myself before undertaking any serious endeavors. Therefore, I hv asked the gals (who dun do ST) why they agreed to be BAO-ed by me (an unabashed old chi ko pek). Their reasons r similar n quite revealing.

1) They shun men who appear to be ruffians or uneducated

2) They detest men who dun treat gals/women w/ respect (btw, they hate being groped all over at KTVs...)

3) They like men who r trustworthy

3) The terms must be favourable

4) Last, but not least, most men r very practical n give up after being rejected a few times. I'm very different, hahaha. I'm very persistent n hv very thick skin...actually all these gals hv rejected me numerous times, some actually hung up the phone on me. I'm totally undaunted. I try to maintain ctc w/ them every 2 wks. And bingo! Due to the vicissitudes of life, they may change their minds n r ready to be BAO-ed wks or months later, n when they do, I show up as an old fren offering the right terms.:D

Woody Allen is exactly right when he says: "80 percent of success is just showing up.” You need to be available when she needs u to BY her, not before n not after...

My biggest problem is that when they r ready, I may be overseas n they hv to wait for my return...of course I dun expect all of them to wait for me, hahaha.

Cheers!

warbird
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi bros,

I forgot something...

How u react when u are repeatedly rejected by the gal, be it just for lunch, ST, BY or whatever, is of critical importance. Depending on ur reaction, she will judge n rank u, consciously n subconsciously, on the male dominance scale.

If u get angry, testy, frustrated or say something vulgar or, even worse, try to use coercion or force, u r finished w/ her forever. Also, if u appear needy, desperate or obsessed n try to pester her by calling n/or sending SMSes 5 times daily, etc, u r also finished. You will be branded a loser, a low status jerk/ruffian or a psycho.:eek:

On the other hand, if u remain undaunted, calm, relaxed, unflappable, as if nothing has happened, her respect n attraction for u hv just shot up. You will be perceived as a high status, dominant male, hehehe. Retreat n go missing for 2 wks, then resume ctc. Two steps forward n one step backward n be hot n cold. When the time is right, she will offer herself to u, for the right terms of course. Trust me on this one.;)

Good day!!

Koreanlover
05-07-2009, 09:08 PM
I offered to BY my girl but when time was up to make the decision she did not get back to me. To be frank my terms are definitely more favourable to me and I was really expecting her to reject me outright at the dateline. She didn't reply and I guess she does not want to lose me. When I said "time to move on" I sensed a tinged of regret from her. I am going to blow hot and cold as well. Anyway going to try another MM. I picked the earlier one outside KTV and now my skin is as thick as elephant! Many failures but I believe will hit another one soon

justl00king
05-07-2009, 10:02 PM
They will say they don't do ST, go out with customers or play it cool with hints of many better offers to bao them. These are just some of the tactics they use to get the most money.

Basically, the more they like being with you, the lesser you need to spend to bao them. Never be too eager or perceived to be needy. Many may be willing to throw money to bao them, also many pussies around for you to pick and choose.

Must always let them feel that it's their loss, never ours.

Koreanlover
05-07-2009, 10:20 PM
When I first bonk her I paid market rate but after several times I decide to vary the amount I want to pay $, sometimes as low as $70! This is to create the mentality that she is at my whims. It works if you know how to hold the cards.
As said earlier I am now setting my sights on a MM on a tourist pass. Big challenge considering she is only here for 2 months and is adamant she don't "chu jie".

besafe
05-07-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm very persistent

Haha ... I guess we have something common here.

Back in March 09, I was invited to a KTV for HH and I met this Hangzhou girl and was attracted to her. I immediately proposed to her that we go to hotel. Of course she refused me. After HH, I offered to send her home. Along the way, I popped the question again and was turned down flatly. After 2 weeks of "persistent chasing", the inevitable happened. She is now back home and I looked forward to her return. In fact, when she went away, she passed my contact to one her sisters and want me to "take good care of her" too. :D

Back to the topic. Actually no need to pick up girls outside KTVs. All you need is to "take care" of some SYT students/KTV gals and asked them to sound out their classmates and pass the contacts to you. After that, the rest is up to you.

Good night.

warbird
06-07-2009, 11:24 AM
I offered to BY my girl ..............I picked the earlier one outside KTV and now my skin is as thick as elephant! Many failures but I believe will hit another one soon

Hi bro,

Faint heart never won fair lady. I'm becoming a fearless, overconfident bastard...hahaha.

They will say they don't do ST, go out with customers or play it cool with hints of many better offers to bao them. These are just some of the tactics they use to get the most money.

Basically, the more they like being with you, the lesser you need to spend to bao them. Never be too eager or perceived to be needy. Many may be willing to throw money to bao them, also many pussies around for you to pick and choose.

Must always let them feel that it's their loss, never ours.

Great advice, bro.

Haha ... I guess we have something common here.

Back in March 09, I was invited to a KTV for HH and I met this Hangzhou girl and was attracted to her. I immediately proposed to her that we go to hotel. Of course she refused me. After HH, I offered to send her home. Along the way, I popped the question again and was turned down flatly. After 2 weeks of "persistent chasing", the inevitable happened. She is now back home and I looked forward to her return. In fact, when she went away, she passed my contact to one her sisters and want me to "take good care of her" too. :D

Back to the topic. Actually no need to pick up girls outside KTVs. All you need is to "take care" of some SYT students/KTV gals and asked them to sound out their classmates and pass the contacts to you. After that, the rest is up to you.

Good night.

Hi bro,

Shameless persistence is the key...but must also take repeated rejections w/ a cool, calm n detached attitude. Her respect for u as a sexy, dominant male is going up like a rocket, subconsciously n she can't help herself...hahaha.

You've just hit on a wonderful strategy! I tried that w/ a TAM gal but she refused to help me...:(

Fortunately, CC, the KTV gal I picked up who was the reason I started this thread, had good news for me. As u recall I rejected her bcos she told me of her fake boobs. We remained frens n she has since become my private matchmaker or OKT, hahaha. I told her my type of gal (pretty n tall SYT) but have rejected several KTV gals she has intro thus far. She even offered her pretty 17 yo virgin cousin in SZ, but unfortunately I can't travel to China to meet her. She is actively scouting around to find n persuade every pretty n tall PRC MM to be my mistress!!

Last night she sent me a text msg " X 大哥,我帮你找到你心里想要的美女..." I asked for the name, ctc no n the damage for ST for this 美女. I received her name n HP, but definitely no ST bcos she is not a KTV gal n has never done FL, instead she works in a beauty salon for women, 是正经的工作...she has just turned 19...hmmmm...I'm already salivating like a hungry wolf, hehehe. I also presume that CC has praised me as a kind-hearted gentleman, a father-mentor figure, who is willing to provide n protect an innocent young gal trying to make a living in a strange country...n that the gal has consented.:D

I guess if she is half as pretty as CC says she is, I'll hv to take good care of her...;)

Bro besafe,we should join force n exchange/share our lobangs, hehehe.

warbird
06-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I like to share what the "secret treatise" wants u to do, after u get her ctc no. Wait a couple of days, then call to invite her out for a "date."

Try to deepen ur rapport w/ her. Use ur voice like a drug! Influence her imagination not just w/ words, but by deepening the tones of ur voice every so often. Drop ur voice once every couple of sentences (slightly) as u make ur point. Also, pause once in a while to get her hanging on ur words just a bit.

Be an active n reflective listener. Encourage her to talk abt herself n her interests!

Your dialog w/ her should always be intended to arouse thoughts n feelings, not just senseless blather. How to do it? Any question that requires a peek into her deep memory is profoundly hypnotic bcos it forces her to move away from her rational mind.

Gals/women long to feel a deep connection w/ a dominant male...u hv to feed this desire within her subconscious mind. Do it by moving her through increasingly more intensely erotic sensations until she actually begins to take over the seduction from u!!

When the moment is right, suggest going to a "safe place" for a couple of hrs, hahaha. She will know exactly what u want...:D

Good night!!

warbird
07-07-2009, 03:33 PM
Met a chio PRC on her way to PC yesterday. After making eye ctc, I smiled n she smiled...I moved closer.

Warbird: 你是歌星?
PRC: 不是
Warbird: 哪你是去KTV上班?
PRC: 是的,我去二楼的贵都
Warbird: 如何稱呼你?
PRC(smiling): 我叫雪儿
Just realized that her boobs were quite small (A?) n therefore wont ask for her ctc.
Warbird: 雪儿你好,我叫X大哥,有空我会去找你
PRC: 好的,再见!
Warbird: Bye!

aczeta
07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Met a chio PRC on her way to PC yesterday. After making eye ctc, I smiled n she smiled...I moved closer.

hahaha... bro u machiam like regular at PC... enjoy your 19 y/o hoh...:D

K9696
07-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Warbird: 你是歌星?
PRC: 不是
Warbird: 哪你是去KTV上班?
PRC: 是的,我去二楼的贵都
Warbird: 如何稱呼你?
PRC(smiling): 我叫雪儿
Just realized that her boobs were quite small (A?) n therefore wont ask for her ctc.
Warbird: 雪儿你好,我叫X大哥,有空我会去找你
PRC: 好的,再见!

Bro. u r casanova la.. then I like to ask you about my situation hoping u can enlighten my situation..
Met her in this KTV - so called her 2nd day at work in this new place
used to work in Havelock road for abt 1 mth plus.. NO ST...
so in Sin, about 3 mths, student pass..

During the conversation, about her background, suddently, Tears drop..
I quickly took out my hanki to let her wipe her tears.......

2 days later, she felt sick due to gastric so that day at home resting..
but I think next day she felt worst, I told her I will bring her to doctor
at noon... and I did... can see she is much better after taking the medicine
after the doctor.

That day school reopen, she was shocked to hearing that her class has
changed to afternoon session, meaning she cannot do HH, but onli night time.
she was so frustrated...

If you were me.. will you offer your so called "Baoing...by taking this
advantages?" chinese saying 天时人和地利。。:p:D

warbird
07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
hahaha... bro u machiam like regular at PC... enjoy your 19 y/o hoh...:D

Hi bro aczeta,

Not really, sometimes I go to PC to visit frens n relatives.

I hv yet to meet that 19 yo ger. She is from Fujian n is studying to become a hairstylist.

Bro. u r casanova la.. then I like to ask you about my situation hoping u can enlighten my situation..
Met her in this KTV - so called her 2nd day at work in this new place
used to work in Havelock road for abt 1 mth plus.. NO ST...
so in Sin, about 3 mths, student pass..

During the conversation, about her background, suddently, Tears drop..
I quickly took out my hanki to let her wipe her tears.......

2 days later, she felt sick due to gastric so that day at home resting..
but I think next day she felt worst, I told her I will bring her to doctor
at noon... and I did... can see she is much better after taking the medicine
after the doctor.

That day school reopen, she was shocked to hearing that her class has
changed to afternoon session, meaning she cannot do HH, but onli night time.
she was so frustrated...

Hi bro k9696,

I'm no Casanova leh, just an old chi ko pek trying hard to get laid. I hv very limited experience w/ KTV gals as my very 1st visit to a KTV was in Sep last yr. The two experts on BY-ing r bros justime n DYBJ. Perhaps u should PM them.

But I'll offer my 2 cents.

It's obvious that u like the gal a lot n may even hv some KC for her. Am I right?

This PRC student is in a predicament bcos her income will likely decline due to her new school hrs. Would I take advantage of this new situation n offer to BY her? You bet! You should size the oppty n invite her out to discuss how u could "take good care" of her, hahaha.;)

Good luck to you n pls give us an update on ur BY-ing.

Cheers!

Koreanlover
07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Attack when target is weakest!

cablesnwires
07-07-2009, 09:56 PM

The situation has turned into your favour! She's vulnerable and you should definitely grab it, before you regret for not taking action, or another one has beaten you to it!

Good luck bro K9696! And bring us the good news!!!! :D

warbird
08-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Spotted a fantastic PRC student in a cafeteria not far from Kaplan Language School today. She is a sex goddess!! Very pretty, very fair, light make up, abt 22-23, at least 174-175 tall on sandals, small bony frame, wearing white sleeveless blouse n short pants revealing her hour-glass proportionate figure n long legs. She was w/ 3 other female students. Unfortunately, I couldn't approach her as a close relative was w/ me.:(

There were many young men in that cafe n none of them attempted to strike up a conversation w/ her. I dun get it, were they a bunch of eunuchs?:confused:

From her make up n dress, I suspect she may be a KTV gal. Which one??

Hope to meet her again.;)

Goodnight!

andyk
08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Yo Bro Warbird,here's an excellent tip for U ! U can have yummy breakfast @ Tiong Bahru & drive your Limo & pick up pretty SYTs there !...as U guys know that there are many KTV gals staying around there who need to wake up early for their classes....Maybe U can offer them a ride to their school ? Especially if they are late,they will luv U so much for the ride !!! :D

warbird
08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Yo Bro Warbird,here's an excellent tip for U ! U can have yummy breakfast @ Tiong Bahru & drive your Limo & pick up pretty SYTs there !...as U guys know that there are many KTV gals staying around there who need to wake up early for their classes....Maybe U can offer them a ride to their school ? Especially if they are late,they will luv U so much for the ride !!! :D

Yo bro andyk,

Thx for ur tip! I wish I had the time to do more...

But for now, I want to concentrate on finding that sex goddess who is probably a student at Kaplan.:cool:

Good night!!

beef68
08-07-2009, 11:49 PM
What I think is practicle to just ask them straight to the point how much to lay them as they work in KTV for $$ earn enough than go home, no point doing those eyes ctc , very tired leh :D ( just my personal opinion )

andyk
09-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Yo bro andyk,

But for now, I want to concentrate on finding that sex goddess who is probably a student at Kaplan.:cool:

=> Hey Bro Warbird,
Actually i have seen pretty PRC students from there when i have meetings at the location.But i'm trying to imagine your plans how are U going to meet her ? If U try to pick her up there,there'll be her classmates & if she's alone...then unless U are her type,then your chances are good !....If U think she moonlights at the KTV,which KTV ?....But if U can really succeed then your luck must be really fantastic !!!...Please dun misunderstand my post as as always i dun want U to have too high expectations so that U wun be disappointed !!!...Anyway All The BEST !!! :) ps U are a very interesting & so far your posts / thread on PRC / KTV are very entertaining !!! Please keep it going :D

warbird
09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
What I think is practicle to just ask them straight to the point how much to lay them as they work in KTV for $$ earn enough than go home, no point doing those eyes ctc , very tired leh :D ( just my personal opinion )

Hi brobeef68,

Your direct approach will work very well w/ those KTV gals who r FLs. But My primary interest is in those younger n prettier gals who dun normally do ST.

=> Hey Bro Warbird,
Actually i have seen pretty PRC students from there when i have meetings at the location.But i'm trying to imagine your plans how are U going to meet her ? If U try to pick her up there,there'll be her classmates & if she's alone...then unless U are her type,then your chances are good !....If U think she moonlights at the KTV,which KTV ?....But if U can really succeed then your luck must be really fantastic !!!...Please dun misunderstand my post as as always i dun want U to have too high expectations so that U wun be disappointed !!!...Anyway All The BEST !!! :) ps U are a very interesting & so far your posts / thread on PRC / KTV are very entertaining !!! Please keep it going

Hi bro andyk,

How am I going to meet the sex goddess? How does a man meet a gal? When I see her next time, I'll come close enough to make eye ctc...

Me her type? Impossible! In fact, I'm the antithesis of her type in her conscious mind. Her perfect match n hence her type should be a 25 yo handsome n muscular hunk, 187cm, 80 kg...not an old chi ko pek like me, hahaha. The same could be said of 173cm JJ bcos there is also a gross miss-match in our physical appearances n a very big age gap...

On the other hand, I could be her type of patron, hehehe.:D

I dun worry at all if I'm her type nor do I worry abt the outcome. I'll concentrate on the process n project the words, voice tone n body language of a fearless n overconfident bastard. And attraction occurs at the subconscious level...

High expectations? I actually want her to play hard to get n reject me, at least initially, hahaha. Otherwise there is no fun in the chase n my craving for her will plummet. Can u imagine my disappointment if she says YES to ST the 1st time I approach her? BTW, all the gals who hv agreed to be BAO-ed hv previously rejected me, some repeatedly for months!

OK, let's say she more or less asks me to get lost the first time. Great! I'll remain cool, calm n collected, as if nothing has happened! I know her respect n attraction for me has just gone UP, subconsciously. After a few rejections n if I'm still unflappable, still smiling, she will know that I'm different from the other 2 thousand men she has met before...n when she finally agrees to talk, I'll try to deepen our rapport...before making an offer.:D

Thx for reading n good day!!

justime
09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Gotta give everyone here props for your unrelenting field work and Reconnaissance missions. The amount of leg work (for your middle leg? :rolleyes:) and talent scouting activities is simply amazing.

I don't think I can keep up with your pace of "butterflying" should I be privileged enough to accompany you guys on such "girl hunting" jaunts.

Kudos!

andyk
10-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Earlier after banking errands at Jln Sultan,there was this "Sex Goddess" lookalike spotted in front of front of Maybank building there....was watching her for awhile....juz in case any BF or DOM suddenly appear !!! :eek:

She kept looking at her Cell liked she was late for Bonk Date ? And then she kept going in the Taxi to sit in the front with the Driver & move 1m & out again to change into another taxi....So told myself if she get bump off by one more taxi,i'll make my move...and then chat her up & guide her to H81 nearby...But too bad ! She finally managed to convince the Driver ! Haiz !...

Any lucky BRO bonked a tall,demure babe in blue jeans / cream color blouse with large sunshades about 11am ??? HELP ! Need her Contact !!! :D

warbird
10-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Gotta give everyone here props for your unrelenting field work and Reconnaissance missions. The amount of leg work (for your middle leg? :rolleyes:) and talent scouting activities is simply amazing.

I don't think I can keep up with your pace of "butterflying" should I be privileged enough to accompany you guys on such "girl hunting" jaunts.

Kudos!

Hi bro justime,

Mostly much ado abt nothing...it's more cost-effective if I can recruit more female matchmakers like CC to scout n persuade chio gals to become my 二奶.

Earlier after banking errands at Jln Sultan,there was this "Sex Goddess" lookalike spotted in front of front of Maybank building there....was watching her for awhile....juz in case any BF or DOM suddenly appear !!! :eek:

She kept looking at her Cell liked she was late for Bonk Date ? And then she kept going in the Taxi to sit in the front with the Driver & move 1m & out again to change into another taxi....So told myself if she get bump off by one more taxi,i'll make my move...and then chat her up & guide her to H81 nearby...But too bad ! She finally managed to convince the Driver ! Haiz !...

Any lucky BRO bonked a tall,demure babe in blue jeans / cream color blouse with large sunshades about 11am ??? HELP ! Need her Contact !!! :D

Yo bro andyk,

Now u think n act like a big game hunter!! Keep it up n u will score a big kill very soon.

Didn't see my "sex Goddess" today but I intro myself to a very pretty n cute cute PRC student. I thought she was a local gal bcos of her tanned skin. A true SYT. Very young, perhaps 18-19, a bit short at 163-164, slim w/ perfectly balanced body n perky ass. Got her name but before I could ask for ctc, her fellow students pulled her away. Very friendly, continued to smile...but suspect that she is being kept by some man who discovered her in China n brought her here. I asked her if she worked at any KTV n she said no, she is a full-time student...hmmm. Will get her ctc next time n offer ST??? :D

BTW, I'll be meeting the 19 yo hairstylist intro by CC on Mon PM.

Cheers!

andyk
10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Yo bro andyk,

Now u think n act like a big game hunter!! Keep it up n u will score a big kill very soon.

Didn't see my "sex Goddess" today but I intro myself to a very pretty n cute cute PRC student. I thought she was a local gal bcos of her tanned skin. A true SYT. Very young, perhaps 18-19, a bit short at 163-164, slim w/ perfectly balanced body n perky ass. Got her name but before I could ask for ctc, her fellow students pulled her away. Very friendly, continued to smile...but suspect that she is being kept by some man who discovered her in China n brought her here. I asked her if she worked at any KTV n she said no, she is a full-time student...hmmm. Will get her ctc next time n offer ST??? :D

BTW, I'll be meeting the 19 yo hairstylist intro by CC on Mon PM.

Cheers!

=> Yo Bro WarBird,please make others laugh until they fall off their chairs !!! Me BIG GAME Hunter !!!....Go read all the famous BROs liked Haonan & others,they are the Best of The Best SYT Hunters !!! All his Threads are Super HOT & all the Gals can now be CITI GOLD a/c holders !!!....:D

=> Please follow up with SYT Hairstylist FR & Contact if OK by CC !!! :D

warbird
11-07-2009, 10:50 AM
=> Yo Bro WarBird,please make others laugh until they fall off their chairs !!! Me BIG GAME Hunter !!!....Go read all the famous BROs liked Haonan & others,they are the Best of The Best SYT Hunters !!! All his Threads are Super HOT & all the Gals can now be CITI GOLD a/c holders !!!....:D

=> Please follow up with SYT Hairstylist FR & Contact if OK by CC !!! :D

Hi bro andyk,

Hahahaha...

I dun think this hairstylist (let's called her KK) is a FL. My matchmaker CC met her twice when she went to hv her hair done at a salon in Chinatown. Previously CC had intro 4 KTV gals to me for possible BY but I rejected them all. I guess she must be very impressed by KK's good looks n height bcos she SMS-ed me X大哥,我找到了你心里要的美女!

I hv exchanged SMS-es w/ KK. The other day I spoke w/ her for 30 minutes. She is 19 (born 1990), from Fujian, now an apprentice hairstylist in a salon. She lives w/ her married cousin's family near Jurong n she commutes to work by MRT, spending 40 minutes one way. She has only one off day a wk. She can text in simple English but prefers Chinese.

She also asked me a lot of questions including my age (I tried to be vague here n only said that I'm more than twice her age), present n past gal frens (of course I said none), occupation (both past n present which I told her truthfully), etc. She knows from CC that I hv a family n that I reside in Gotham City. I told her I'll be spending a lot more time here bcos I want to take good care of her, hahaha. She also asked me why I'm so obsessed w/ height. I replied that it's not the height per se, but that I like gals w/ a proportionate figure n it's more commonly found in taller persons. I told her my ht n wt n my own proportionate figure despite being relatively short.

I realize that I may be wasting time if she is not my type of 美女. I'll be meeting her near her salon in Chinatown on Mon to find out. Of course one man's poison is another...If she is not my type, I'll intro some trusted frens to BY her.

Cheers!!

warbird
12-07-2009, 03:57 PM
I like to share some understandings re how gals grade attractiveness of men? OK, other than money which is an aphrodisiac to them, especially PRC MMs.

We men r most attracted to a gal's looks n figure. It actually occurs at the subconscious level n we can't help being attracted to a very chio n sexy SYT. No conscious effort can nullify this strong primal urge. That is the reason why gals spend so much money on cosmetics, dresses n plastic surgery.

According to my guru's "secret treatise" the biggest mistake many men make is to assume, foolishly n incorrectly, that gals r also primarily attracted to a man's looks n figure. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Gals r most attracted to a man's rank on the male dominance scale. That's right! This attraction also occurs primarily at the subconscious level n it's hardwired in her lower brains by her genetic code! She may not even be aware of this n she certainly can't help herself!! ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE FOR HER!!

It's all in the ATTITUDE, DUDE.

Therefore, we should project the body language, grooming n attitude of a high status, dominant male. And the good news is that if we dun hv it we can fake it by imitating the attributes of such a male. Just like KTV gals who use makeup, pushup bras, revealing dresses n high heels to greatly enhance her looks...we need to level the playing field, hahaha.:D

As for a man's appearance, it accounts for perhaps 30% of the attraction calculus. It's not the looks per se, but a man's overall health, cleanliness n grooming etc. which r of greater importance...

warbird
13-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Just an update on my meeting w/ the 19 yo Fujian ger, the hairstylist. Met her outside her salon in a shopping center in Chinatown.

She is a very chio SYT!! Looks very young n quite shy. Fair, flawless complexion, nice pearly white, no makeup. Slim w/ small bony frame n proportionate figure n little perky ass. Unfortunately, she is a bit short at 161-162 or so. Only 46kg. Born 1990...hmmm. We had very good rapport...n despite her less than ideal height, I'm going to take very good care of her, hehehe.

Of course the only question left is the damage n terms.

Good day!!

aczeta
13-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Just an update on my meeting w/ the 19 yo Fujian ger, the hairstylist. Met her outside her salon in a shopping center in Chinatown.

She is a very chio SYT!! Looks very young n quite shy. Fair, flawless complexion, nice pearly white, no makeup. Slim w/ small bony frame n proportionate figure n little perky ass. Unfortunately, she is a bit short at 161-162 or so. Only 46kg. Born 1990...hmmm. We had very good rapport...n despite her less than ideal height, I'm going to take very good care of her, hehehe.

Of course the only question left is the damage n terms.

Good day!!

Can I still get her to wash my hair after u take care of her... kekekek

warbird
14-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Can I still get her to wash my hair after u take care of her... kekekek

Hi bro aczeta,

Absolutely! See but no touch pls, until I'm done w/ her.

I think many men go to wash their hair there just to be near her...but they wont get close to smelling her pussy bcos I hv an unfair advantage as I hv a silver-tongued matchmaker CC who is exalting me n negotiating on my behalf, hehehe. :D

Even the notorious n legendary womanizer 西门庆, the protagonist in the classic erotic novel 《金瓶梅》 needed the help of a matchmaker to bed 潘金莲.

Cheers!!

Fishcer
14-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi bro aczeta,

Absolutely! See but no touch pls, until I'm done w/ her.

I think many men go to wash their hair there just to be near her...but they wont get close to smelling her pussy bcos I hv an unfair advantage as I hv a silver-tongued matchmaker CC who is exalting me n negotiating on my behalf, hehehe. :D

Even the notorious n legendary womanizer 西门庆, the protagonist in the classic erotic novel 《金瓶梅》 needed the help of a matchmaker to bed 潘金莲.

Cheers!!

Lol...i m also in need of a haircut n a wash...may i get the honour of having ur lovely lady trim my balding and thinning scalp? :D

10 cc
14-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Gals r most attracted to a man's rank on the male dominance scale. That's right! This attraction also occurs primarily at the subconscious level n it's hardwired in her lower brains by her genetic code! She may not even be aware of this n she certainly can't help herself!! ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE FOR HER!!

Couldn't agree more!

Just to add that having an attitude is not about acting cool (when one is clearly not) or behaving in a chauvinistic manner (though many got the meaning of Chauvinism wrong).

Attitude is a big word that means different things to different girls (just like being beautiful means different things to different men).

To me, Attitude means being "in control", being in a senior position in the human hierarchy, being able to take control of matters around, being able to take care of her, being a decision maker, etc.

Some girls felt subordinated to such men (they like being taken care off), but some don't.

各花入各眼。

warbird
15-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Lol...i m also in need of a haircut n a wash...may i get the honour of having ur lovely lady trim my balding and thinning scalp? :D

Hi bro,

Anything for u is OK, hehehe.

Couldn't agree more!

Just to add that having an attitude is not about acting cool (when one is clearly not) or behaving in a chauvinistic manner (though many got the meaning of Chauvinism wrong).

Attitude is a big word that means different things to different girls (just like being beautiful means different things to different men).

To me, Attitude means being "in control", being in a senior position in the human hierarchy, being able to take control of matters around, being able to take care of her, being a decision maker, etc.

Some girls felt subordinated to such men (they like being taken care off), but some don't.

各花入各眼。

Hi bro,

You hv brought up some excellent pts.

Being in control of one's own emotions under the most difficult circumstances is the mark of a dominant male. This attribute is most attractive to females at their subconscious level.

Cheers!

love bite
15-07-2009, 07:49 PM
:D i happen to read this thread

many years back when dynasty was still in kallang you...really can see some uncle also waiting to pick the gals once they 're out from entrance

one of them told me...it's cheaper on their wallets then drinking few hundreds dollars away before spending another sum of money bonk them:eek:

warbird
16-07-2009, 10:28 AM
:D i happen to read this thread

many years back when dynasty was still in kallang you...really can see some uncle also waiting to pick the gals once they 're out from entrance

one of them told me...it's cheaper on their wallets then drinking few hundreds dollars away before spending another sum of money bonk them:eek:

Hi bro,

Very interesting. The gals were mostly M'sian Chn...

IMHO, the AVERAGE M'sian Chn gals hv fuller n broader butt than PRC MMs, assuming they r of similar age n height. Can any experienced bros confirm or refute my view?

Good day!!

warbird
16-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Dear All,

Do u still hv the slightest fear n doubt when approaching a very chio SYT? Is ur inner voice still telling u that perhaps u surely will be REJECTED bcos u r not her type, or too short, too old, too fat or she already has a lover/patron...yada yada?

Not even dare to talk to her? Imagine that she is a homely gal...

I like to share a secret weapon to boost ur confidence n courage n knock her off her pedestal.

It's called the POST FUCK VISUAL.;)

This keeps u from being in awe of her so that u can function w/ the attitude of a dominant male. Here is how it's done:

Visualize her all sweaty n exhausted after u hv given her multiple orgasms, n then finishing her off by shooting ur load all over her face. Imagine the look of total devotion n supplication in her eyes as she gazes at u lovingly through ur slimy, creamy bath.:D

You know u could do this to her if u can make the proper psychological connection first. Let her read n sense the supreme confidence in ur eyes as she sees u contemplating this very mysterious inner fantasy! What ur mind can conceive n believe, u can achieve in real life!:cool:

My sincerest apologies if my "secret weapon" has offended any one here. I know it's crass n vulgar, but I'm merely trying to share a good thing...pls dun zap me, OK?

Good day!!

warbird
20-07-2009, 01:01 PM
The other reason I started this thread is my lifelong abomination to exploitations of the weak and the ignorant by profiteering middle men/women. Of course certain groups r famous or rather notorious for this trade. They r indeed the shrewdest businessmen in the world!!!

Many PRC MMs, or more appropriately hapless victims, who r working in various occupations in SGP, hv paid large sums of money to "middle men" or agents in both China n here to secure their visas n work contracts. The costs of such exploitations r passed down to the clients who engage the services of these victims. Can we blame these gals for being very mercenary? I prefer to see all the money going to these gals rather than to another set of "middle men." Hence I try to meet them directly or thru some frens.

Sadly, most PRC MMs who come here to seek their fortune hv the mindset of whores, regardless of their occupations. So we should approach them w/ supreme confidence wherever they are n we dun need the setting of a KTV or pub to boost our confidence.

BTW, I was willing to pay JJ, a gal I BAO-ed briefly, above market rate partly bcos she was intro by bro justime of "Mistress" fame. And thx to him, I didn't spend one penny getting to know her, hahaha. I really feel fantastic as I cut off the "middle men" completely.:D

Thx for reading n hv a good day!!

ventu22
20-07-2009, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=warbird;3934526]The other reason I started this thread is my lifelong abomination to exploitations of the weak and the ignorant by profiteering middle men/women. Of course certain groups r famous or rather notorious for this trade. They r indeed the shrewdest businessmen in the world!!!

Hi Bro Wabird,

There is are 2 side of a coins.. Being a middle man has their risk, there are a number of "employers" have brought to court lately. Without these people, we will not have so many mei mei for our choice :p And there are no other "legal" channel where they can obtain a long term stay, either than student pass.

Normally a work permit will entitle these gals to stay in sg up to 2 years. To me these PRC are in fact the most shrewdest, a simple calculation, these gals can easily earn the amount in 2 months, max 3 months and just working in KTV, exclude extra from patrons, BF etc. If they are caught, just fly home.. no big deal. As for the middle man, fine and jail. Who bear the most risk in sg context?

In most cases, these PRC mei mei are damn smart and always use tricks like need to pay agents, housing.. to me they already factors in the cost! If I encounter one that start to blar blar... I just act blur, leave my heart at home while cheong.

Btw, I'm not middle-man hor...:D

besafe
20-07-2009, 10:42 PM
On the subject of middleman, here is an interesting article.

[Job] Need female singer for KTV Pub (Singapore) - Chinese Forum (http://www.chinese-tools.com/forum/read.html?q=24%2C66261)

Good nite !

sexytoy.com.sg
20-07-2009, 11:33 PM
I like to share some understandings re how gals grade attractiveness of men? OK, other than money which is an aphrodisiac to them, especially PRC MMs.

We men r most attracted to a gal's looks n figure. It actually occurs at the subconscious level n we can't help being attracted to a very chio n sexy SYT. No conscious effort can nullify this strong primal urge. That is the reason why gals spend so much money on cosmetics, dresses n plastic surgery.

According to my guru's "secret treatise" the biggest mistake many men make is to assume, foolishly n incorrectly, that gals r also primarily attracted to a man's looks n figure. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Therefore, we should project the body language, grooming n attitude of a high status, dominant male. And the good news is that if we dun hv it we can fake it by imitating the attributes of such a male. Just like KTV gals who use makeup, pushup bras, revealing dresses n high heels to greatly enhance her looks...we need to level the playing field, hahaha.:D

As for a man's appearance, it accounts for perhaps 30% of the attraction calculus. It's not the looks per se, but a man's overall health, cleanliness n grooming etc. which r of greater importance...

Well said bro. You deserve my points.

warbird
21-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Bro Wabird,

There is are 2 side of a coins.. Being a middle man has their risk, there are a number of "employers" have brought to court lately. Without these people, we will not have so many mei mei for our choice :p And there are no other "legal" channel where they can obtain a long term stay, either than student pass.

Normally a work permit will entitle these gals to stay in sg up to 2 years. To me these PRC are in fact the most shrewdest, a simple calculation, these gals can easily earn the amount in 2 months, max 3 months and just working in KTV, exclude extra from patrons, BF etc. If they are caught, just fly home.. no big deal. As for the middle man, fine and jail. Who bear the most risk in sg context?

In most cases, these PRC mei mei are damn smart and always use tricks like need to pay agents, housing.. to me they already factors in the cost! If I encounter one that start to blar blar... I just act blur, leave my heart at home while cheong.

Btw, I'm not middle-man hor...:D

Hi bro,

Thx for showing me the other side of the coin...I admit that I may hv been biased n too harsh on my critique of the middlemen.

There r many good middlemen n some bad ones, hahaha.

On the subject of middleman, here is an interesting article.

[Job] Need female singer for KTV Pub (Singapore) - Chinese Forum (http://www.chinese-tools.com/forum/read.html?q=24%2C66261)

Good nite !

Thx bro.

Well said bro. You deserve my points.

Thx, you make my day!

Cheers!

warbird
22-07-2009, 11:20 AM
I like to make a confession. I was introverted n shy in my younger yrs (18-20). Whenever I saw a chio gal I would blush n freeze up. This shyness was probably part nature n part nurture. Fortunately, my libido was so strong that I did manage to bonk a few chio gals from from time to time. It took me literally decades to shed most of my shyness.

I wonder if there r bros out there who share the same problem. Social shyness is the greatest impediment to becoming successful w/ gals/women. It's a sign of low ranking in the Dominance Male Scale. Interestingly, there r some powerful n rich men who r quite shy. One example is Al Gore. Some analysts commented that he would hv won the 2000 presidential election if he were less shy.

Therefore, all of us should aim to become fearless n confident "bastards," hahaha. Supreme self confidence is a very attractive attribute n signals ur high status to the chio gals.

Even an old chi ko pek like me needs practice n has lots of rm for improvement. Practice makes perfect. Yesterday I went to the school where I saw my "sex goddess" abt 8-9 days ago. Didn't see her but I met someone else.

Saw a very tall gal standing there alone. Young, 22 or so, quite pretty, slim, slight tan, at least 180-181 in height. Only A boobs though. I moved closer, made eye ctc n I smiled...;)

I greeted her in English, she looked puzzled, so we conversed in Mandarin. Her name is XX, a former model in Dongbei, now a full-time student in SGP. And she doesn't work in any joints....hmmm. She was a bit shy, but smiling...after 3 minutes, I asked for her HP no, she said she had a BF who was inside the school n would be out any minute. True enough, within 20 secs, a young PRC man of abt 30, perhaps 172 in height, walked towards us.

He was friendly n we spoke in English for another few minutes. He has a business in SGP n his family has been here for 6 months. I think he is quite wealthy n is taking good care of his GF. I should hv got his HP no as he could be a great source of ctc for a lot of chio gals in PRC. He is obviously another confident bastard bcos he was so friendly despite the fact that I was trying to pick up his gal.:cool:

Good day!!

aczeta76
23-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Warbird... u sure are busy huh

Hanging around schools...

hahaha... thankfully, i dun fancy tall girls else I will go stake out your joints...

Ciao...and enjoy

warbird
23-07-2009, 10:10 AM

hahaha... thankfully, i dun fancy tall girls else I will go stake out your joints...

Ciao...and enjoy

Hi bro,

Actually, I prefer gals who r not more than 175, haha. I approached her just for some friendly conversation. It was fun n good practice.

Happy bonking!

andyk
23-07-2009, 04:35 PM

Ciao...and enjoy

=> Hey Bro Warbird,

Another Pick Up Idea for U - Yesterday afternoon about 330pm i happened to drive thru' Balestier Road,there were several pairs of SYT PRC students ( probably after their classes ) walking from bus stops to their homes or pretty PRC gals waiting for cabs along the road...Think U should do that !!! :D

aczeta76
23-07-2009, 04:43 PM
=> Hey Bro Warbird,

Another Pick Up Idea for U - Yesterday afternoon about 330pm i happened to drive thru' Balestier Road,there were several pairs of SYT PRC students ( probably after their classes ) walking from bus stops to their homes or pretty PRC gals waiting for cabs along the road...Think U should do that !!! :D

hahaha... yaloh, near 81 got Condo's with nice KTV mei mei.. further down have hostel with innocent young ones...next to that at Shaw have NTUC where u can 6c6c...

I used to go there for eye-candy

andyk
23-07-2009, 05:16 PM
hahaha... yaloh, near 81 got Condo's with nice KTV mei mei.. further down have hostel with innocent young ones...next to that at Shaw have NTUC where u can 6c6c...

=> Wa BRO..think it's several parts of Balestier RD...this road probably have the most Budget Hotels in SG ?...The "hotel bosses" must have sat next to U having kopi & studying where all the PRC Mei Mei stays ! :D...and when U are driving,U need to be "super alert" in case U bump the car in front...because your head will be turning left & rite glancing at all these SYTs...and i saw this SYT with nose bleed looks & body in jean shorts & tees yesterday...and when she smiled back ! OMG !...Now really regret i didn't cancel my appt & pursue her yesterday !!!.......:o

aczeta76
23-07-2009, 05:56 PM
=> Wa BRO..think it's several parts of Balestier RD...this road probably have the most Budget Hotels in SG ?...The "hotel bosses" must have sat next to U having kopi & studying where all the PRC Mei Mei stays ! :D...and when U are driving,U need to be "super alert" in case U bump the car in front...because your head will be turning left & rite glancing at all these SYTs...and i saw this SYT with nose bleed looks & body in jean shorts & tees yesterday...and when she smiled back ! OMG !...Now really regret i didn't cancel my appt & pursue her yesterday !!!.......:o

Drive on the middle lane. Left lane always kena taxi... right lane turning veh into the small lanes..

hahaha... next time u see, quickly filter left. hazard light and pop out ... dun wait...:D

warbird
23-07-2009, 09:09 PM
=> Hey Bro Warbird,

Hi bros,

Thx so much for all ur suggestions.

Pls also share some of ur success stories w/ bros here...

BTW, my dear bro andyk, next time u discover a SYT w/ nose bleed looks n she smiles back at u, pursue her immediately. U may never hv another chance...

Good night!

andyk
23-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Hi bros,

Thx so much for all ur suggestions.

Pls also share some of ur success stories w/ bros here...

BTW, my dear bro andyk, next time u discover a SYT w/ nose bleed looks n she smiles back at u, pursue her immediately. U may never hv another chance...

Good night!

=> Life is such...that this sort of things always happened unexpectedly and not so often...liked a long time ago after my flight to Sydney diverted and after suffering from loud snoring by this huge guy next to me departed & at the stopover he was replaced by this pretty Korean CX stewardess...of course i got to know her & had a wonderful time with her there for 2 nites !...And few weeks later when i wanted to visit her in HK...since she was away,so she was happy to set up a "blind date" for me with her pretty room mate !!!...It was one of the best X'Mas present that i had that i never ever forget !!!....;)

As for sex godress or nose bleeds PRC Mei Mei smiling...think it's quite Ok...juz be happy & contended with that...or else U will be damn busy hooked on picking them up till U got no time to work !!! So can U imagine if U are in Beijing or Shanghai where they are even more prettier...think U probably bleed so much...U will fainted many times !!! :D

besafe
23-07-2009, 11:02 PM
He is obviously another confident bastard bcos he was so friendly despite the fact that I was trying to pick up his gal.:cool:
Good day!!

Haha ! Brother warbird, you are also very confident yourself !
BTW, I don't have the luxury of time to do the QC. Please check ur pm tomorrow evening.

Good Nite !

warbird
24-07-2009, 11:20 AM
=> Life is such...that this sort of things always happened unexpectedly and not so often...liked a long time ago after my flight to Sydney diverted and after suffering from loud snoring by this huge guy next to me departed & at the stopover he was replaced by this pretty Korean CX stewardess...of course i got to know her & had a wonderful time with her there for 2 nites !...And few weeks later when i wanted to visit her in HK...since she was away,so she was happy to set up a "blind date" for me with her pretty room mate !!!...It was one of the best X'Mas present that i had that i never ever forget !!!....;)

As for sex godress or nose bleeds PRC Mei Mei smiling...think it's quite Ok...juz be happy & contended with that...or else U will be damn busy hooked on picking them up till U got no time to work !!! So can U imagine if U are in Beijing or Shanghai where they are even more prettier...think U probably bleed so much...U will fainted many times !!! :D

Hi bro andyk,

Thx so much for sharing ur success stories. Ur contributions r greatly appreciated.

I'm here to share n to learn from all bros. I believe the more we know abt our quarries the better. And the more confident we r the better, hahaha.

Cheers!

Haha ! Brother warbird, you are also very confident yourself !
BTW, I don't have the luxury of time to do the QC. Please check ur pm tomorrow evening.

Good Nite !

Hi bro besafe,

There is always rm for improvement. I'm now trying to train my voice n use it like a hypnotic drug...trying to speak slower n w/ deeper tone...;)

I await ur FRs.

Good day!

aczeta
24-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi bro besafe,

There is always rm for improvement. I'm now trying to train my voice n use it like a hypnotic drug...trying to speak slower n w/ deeper tone...;)

I await ur FRs.

Good day!

Speak in a scandinavian accent.. :p

andyk
24-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Drive on the middle lane. Left lane always kena taxi... right lane turning veh into the small lanes..

hahaha... next time u see, quickly filter left. hazard light and pop out ... dun wait...:D

=> Thanks,Bro for the driving lesson ! Maybe prefer to find a nice place enjoy Iced Milo & Kaya Roti...and watch out for any PRC SYTs there !!! :D

warbird
25-07-2009, 01:31 PM
I like to thank all bros here for ur contributions n sharing.

I'll not be staking out the schools for these PRC students anymore due primarily to time constraints. However, if an oppty presents itself, I'll seize it w/o hesitation...

Evidently, bro andyk has had a number of interesting "sexcapades" n I wish he could share some of the juicy details w/ us here, hahaha.;)

As u know, even though I started this thread, I hv limited practical experience in picking up KTV gals or any other gals. I'm merely "throwing stone to attract jade" n more experienced n successful bros r encouraged to tell their stories n share their strategies.:cool:

Good day!!

andyk
27-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I like to thank all bros here for ur contributions n sharing.

I'll not be staking out the schools for these PRC students anymore due primarily to time constraints. However, if an oppty presents itself, I'll seize it w/o hesitation...

Evidently, bro andyk has had a number of interesting "sexcapades" n I wish he could share some of the juicy details w/ us here, hahaha.;)

As u know, even though I started this thread, I hv limited practical experience in picking up KTV gals or any other gals. I'm merely "throwing stone to attract jade" n more experienced n successful bros r encouraged to tell their stories n share their strategies.:cool:

Good day!!

=> Yo Bro WarBird,please dun make those "seasoned PRC Mei Mei experts" here laughed until they fall off their chair".....And also i think U are too modest about yourself ! :D

Earlier i had a biz meeting at Shaw Towers & next to that place there's a Raffles school...so many PRC SYTs finished classes....and also SG babes having lunch around there ! And later drive by H81 Bugis...more schools next door and more PRC SYTs there !....U should really check it out !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

aczeta76
28-07-2009, 10:03 AM
=> Yo Bro WarBird,please dun make those "seasoned PRC Mei Mei experts" here laughed until they fall off their chair".....And also i think U are too modest about yourself ! :D

Earlier i had a biz meeting at Shaw Towers & next to that place there's a Raffles school...so many PRC SYTs finished classes....and also SG babes having lunch around there ! And later drive by H81 Bugis...more schools next door and more PRC SYTs there !....U should really check it out !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

The school there specialises in Fashion and design so the babes dress well...

Enjoy the eye candy.

warbird
28-07-2009, 10:32 AM

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Yo bro andyk,

Thx for the info.

Whenever n wherever we see a PRC SYT, we should approach her immediately n try to get her ctc. It must become a reflex action. Worried about rejection? Wat rejection? Unless she is going to reject herself!! Our boldness n unlimited confidence r extremely attractive attributes...;)

For those who r still slightly timid, we must assume that she will like us n give us her ctc...and we should also hv post fuck visual in our mind's eye...:D

Cheers!!

warbird
01-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Good morning to all bros,

I would like to share something which I read a few days ago. Quite a revelation.

I will quote verbatim. From the "secret treatise" provided by my guru:

Your perceived rating on the Male Dominant Scale is the sole determinant of your attractiveness to women...PERIOD!

"Women do NOT grade men on their looks in the same way that men rate women...you are graded where you appear to rank among other males in terms of socio-economic status. Lucky for you, this can be faked far more easily than physical ugliness can be hidden..."

I like to add that your perceived ranking will attract gals at the subconscious level. And this attraction is not a choice n they can't help it.;)

We hear stories abt slick con men of low status who are lady killers. Why? They r good at faking it, hehehe. Can u imagine if a man appears to be a Marquis...;) Conversely, there r men of real royal blood who hv the attitude n body language of low status males. Example? Prince Charles of the UK.:confused:

Good day!!

warbird
01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Went to meet a fren near PC at around 5:35PM today. Seeing a chio, tall n fair gal walked towards me, I stared at her, but she kept walking past me w/o meeting my eyes. I turned around to admire her shapely n broad butt n long, straight legs...wow!!

Before I could say 123, she was inside the lift n the doors were closing fast. I ran n tried to pry open the closing lift doors w/ my fingers unsuccessfully...she smiled at me n pressed the OPEN button to let me in.

I had a little chat w/ her inside the lift. She is a 22 yo student from Shanghai, working mostly at DC n other joints. She is my type of choice meat, abt 166-167 w/o shoes, 52 kg?, pretty n fair, large boobs (hopefully natural), w/ very sexy n proportionate figure. Shapely n perky butt!! I got her name n HP no. Asked if she did ST, she replied no. Great! Promised to ask her to sit w/ me whenever I go to DC or TAM, haha. Later, she sent me a text: X 大哥...n I replied....hahaha.;) Told her I was be too busy to see her tonite.;)

Thx for reading n hv a great nite!!

ansonsohna
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Whenever n wherever we see a PRC SYT, we should approach her immediately n try to get her ctc. It must become a reflex action. Worried about rejection? Wat rejection? Unless she is going to reject herself!! Our boldness n unlimited confidence r extremely attractive attributes...;)

Went to meet a fren near PC at around 5:35PM today. Seeing a chio, tall n fair gal walked towards me, I stared at her, but she kept walking past me w/o meeting my eyes. I turned around to admire her shapely n broad butt n long, straight legs...wow!!

Before I could say 123, she was inside the lift n the doors were closing fast. I ran n tried to pry open the closing lift doors w/ my fingers unsuccessfully...she smiled at me n pressed the OPEN button to let me in.

I had a little chat w/ her inside the lift. She is a 22 yo student from Shanghai, working mostly at DC n other joints. She is my type of choice meat, abt 166-167 w/o shoes, 52 kg?, pretty n fair, large boobs (hopefully natural), w/ very sexy n proportionate figure. Shapely n perky butt!! I got her name n HP no. Asked if she did ST, she replied no. Great! Promised to ask her to sit w/ me whenever I go to DC or TAM, haha. Later, she sent me a text: X 大哥...n I replied....hahaha.;) Told her I was be too busy to see her tonite.;)

sifu warbird, previously i when approaching woman, my body all go "震栗". but after bro justime motivating talk, i change perspective. now have the attitude of 'collecting rejection' instead of number.

as a result, i now see potential gal, i cheong and don't fear malu. as a result of this new attitude, i now got some new contacts these past few days. first time in my thirty plus yrs i actually 'cold call' strangers and can get numbers (and maybe prospective dates) ;) ..... but of course i not so polished & "世故" like my sifu lah .... but i am getting there.

warbird
01-08-2009, 11:12 PM
sifu warbird, previously i when approaching woman, my body all go "震栗". but after bro justime motivating talk, i change perspective. now have the attitude of 'collecting rejection' instead of number.

as a result, i now see potential gal, i cheong and don't fear malu. as a result of this new attitude, i now got some new contacts these past few days. first time in my thirty plus yrs i actually 'cold call' strangers and can get numbers (and maybe prospective dates) ;) ..... but of course i not so polished & "世故" like my sifu lah .... but i am getting there.

Hi bro ansonsohna,

You're improving by leaps n bounds, haha.

I'm no sifu. Though an old chi ko pek, I'm really a newbie in this game; n I know I must become a fearless, witty, fun-loving, overconfident n unflappable alpha male to hv any chance to bed the prettiest SYTs. I'll strive to get better n better, in every way, every minute, every hour, every day...:p

BTW, I hv just exchanged SMSes for abt 20 minutes w/ the Shanghainese gal I met earlier this PM. She acknowledges that we hv 缘份 or predestined infinity...I jokingly say that we must be husband n wife or at least lovers in our past lives, hahaha. We agree to meet very soon...:cool:

Goodnight!!

^Liger^
01-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi bro ansonsohna,

You're improving by leaps n bounds, haha.

I'm no sifu. Though an old chi ko pek, I'm really a newbie in this game; n I know I must become a fearless, witty, fun-loving, overconfident n unflappable alpha male to hv any chance to bed the prettiest SYTs. I'll strive to get better n better, in every way, every minute, every hour, every day...:p

BTW, I hv just exchanged SMSes for abt 20 minutes w/ the Shanghainese gal I met earlier this PM. She acknowledges that we hv 缘份 or predestined infinity...I jokingly say that we must be husband n wife or at least lovers in our past lives, hahaha. We agree to meet very soon...:cool:

Goodnight!!

Very true. So u old chi ko pek, so I young chi ko pk loh.

warbird
02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Very true. So u old chi ko pek, so I young chi ko pk loh.

Hi bro,

Actually we should stop calling ourselves chi ko pek. A man should never be apologetic nor feel any shame for wanting to bonk as many pretty gals as possible, as long as it's done strictly within the confines of the law. After all it's in his genes. A very strong libido is a function of good physical health n high testosterone level. These physical attributes ensure the survival of the human species...hahaha.;)

This PM a bro told me no need to go to KTVs so often if I already hv the ctc of the gals I want to bonk. Yeah Baby!!

It's a lot more cost-effective if I just book them n take them out to dinner...;)

Thx for reading n good night!!

eighty2
02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
It's a lot more cost-effective if I just book them n take them out to dinner...;)

Provided you can bed them on the same day. I bedded one syt after 3 dates. first time say too fast, second time auntie came and finally last time she initialled it. :p

warbird
03-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Provided you can bed them on the same day. I bedded one syt after 3 dates. first time say too fast, second time auntie came and finally last time she initialled it. :p

Hi bro,

Some KTV gals r FLs n of course u can bed them the same day. In fact, no need dinner lah, just take them straight to hotel.

Unfortunately, an easily available FL is NOT the type of gal I want. I'm attracted to very pretty SYTs who play hard to get, especially those who initially more or less ask me to get lost, bcos a large part of the fun n thrill in my sexcapades is in the process of chasing n wooing...make me feel like 20 again...hahaha. I try to enjoy the journey as much as, if not more than, the destination itself. BTW, I usually dun spend much while chasing a very-hard-get gal, by simply maintaining ctc w/ calls n SMSes (often from Gotham City where I reside) n occ meals when I'm in town.

Sometimes, after a long n arduous journey, the destination may turn out to be a big disappointment, as was the case w/ my 1st ever BY, hahaha.;) But I still relish the experiences as they make me a better person.

In the process of chasing these gals, I hv read a lot of books/posts at SBF, sought counseling from various gurus n improved my self confidence, emotional discipline n self mastery, so much so that I know I hv moved up several ranks in the all-important MALE DOMINANCE SCALE. Therefore, I must continue to pursue gals who r "out of my league" as these difficult challenges r most useful for my personal development n enlightenment, hahaha.

Like they say: "It is better to aim for the stars and hit the moon, than to aim for the trees, and hit the ground.":D

Good day!!

aczeta76
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi bro,

Some KTV gals r FLs n of course u can bed them the same day. In fact, no need dinner lah, just take them straight to hotel.

Unfortunately, an easily available FL is NOT the type of gal I want. I'm attracted to very pretty SYTs who play hard to get, especially those who initially more or less ask me to get lost, bcos a large part of the fun n thrill in my sexcapades is in the process of chasing n wooing...make me feel like 20 again...

Like they say: "It is better to aim for the stars and hit the moon, than to aim for the trees, and hit the ground.":D

Good day!!

True... nothing beats the thrill..

I am getting rusty from the few months of retirement... growing mouldly..

Perhaps I shall go 6c6c these 2 weeks when I am free to "sharpen" the tool..

yongzhen
03-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi bro,

Actually we should stop calling ourselves chi ko pek. A man should never be apologetic nor feel any shame for wanting to bonk as many pretty gals as possible, as long as it's done strictly within the confines of the law. After all it's in his genes. A very strong libido is a function of good physical health n high testosterone level. These physical attributes ensure the survival of the human species...hahaha.;)

This PM a bro told me no need to go to KTVs so often if I already hv the ctc of the gals I want to bonk. Yeah Baby!!

Thx for reading n good night!!

Bro, u got so many ctc, can pass some over?
Me less luck than u in meeting them.

K9696
03-08-2009, 08:24 PM

BTW, I hv just exchanged SMSes for abt 20 minutes w/ the Shanghainese gal I met earlier this PM. She acknowledges that we hv 缘份 or predestined infinity...I jokingly say that we must be husband n wife or at least lovers in our past lives, hahaha. We agree to meet very soon...

Goodnight!!

Big Bro, u so humble, u always share what u know and your Acquaintances,
really kudos to you Never say Die attitude..

I thought u onli interested in FUJIAN gal.. why now 上海妹,哈哈

maybe you can starts writing all your FR on all your past adventures to let us learn and gain some knowledge;)

warbird
03-08-2009, 10:18 PM
True... nothing beats the thrill..

I am getting rusty from the few months of retirement... growing mouldly..

Perhaps I shall go 6c6c these 2 weeks when I am free to "sharpen" the tool..

Hi bro,

You must do frequent drilling to keep ur tool sharp sharp hahaha.

Bro, u got so many ctc, can pass some over?
Me less luck than u in meeting them.

Hi bro,

These gals r not FLs. If u want to go to their KTVs, I'll be happy to give u their ctc nos, w/ their permission of course.

Big Bro, u so humble, u always share what u know and your Acquaintances,
really kudos to you Never say Die attitude..

I thought u onli interested in FUJIAN gal.. why now 上海妹,哈哈

maybe you can starts writing all your FR on all your past adventures to let us learn and gain some knowledge;)

Hi bro,

I'm no big bro, old maybe.

Yes, I'm very, very persistent if the gal is my type of choice meat n if she plays hard to get. One way of becoming her old fren, w/o spending much money or time, is to exchange SMSes n to call her occ, over a period of months. You may hv to go to her KTV once a blue moon. If she agrees to go to dinner w/ u alone, u hv already won half the battle...

Everything being equal, my 1st choice will always be a Fujian gal. Always.

Cheers!!

y291252001
04-08-2009, 02:25 AM
She acknowledges that we hv 缘份 or predestined infinity...I jokingly say that we must be husband n wife or at least lovers in our past lives, hahaha. We agree to meet very soon...:cool:

Goodnight!!

bro warbird, perhaps we both have 缘份 as well! You know what I mean? Well, hope you had an enjoyable dinner that evening.

Just ended clearing some work for the day - hardly can keep my eyes open but decided to pop in for a while. Hope to catch up again soon! Take care.

aczeta76
04-08-2009, 10:32 AM
bro warbird, perhaps we both have 缘份 as well! You know what I mean? Well, hope you had an enjoyable dinner that evening.

Just ended clearing some work for the day - hardly can keep my eyes open but decided to pop in for a while. Hope to catch up again soon! Take care.

hmmm... looks like warbird's attractiveness goes both sides..

hahaha... :p:eek:

warbird
04-08-2009, 11:34 PM

Hi bro y291,

I must say we hv 缘份 too! You caught my attention when u rated Liwen a 9!

And then yesterday...hahaha.

QUOTE=aczeta76;3978039]hmmm... looks like warbird's attractiveness goes both sides..

hahaha... :p:eek:[/QUOTE]

Hi bro aczeta76,

Not true, hahaha. Many gals will certainly find bro y291 physically attractive...but I'm 110% heterosexual, hahaha.

Goodnight!!

warbird
05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Tried to bring the Shanghainese student to another KTV last nite, but she wouldn't go as she only wanted to work at DC. I was hoping to put her in the same room w/ a new Fujian student whom I like a lot. Nothing better than a face-to-face comparison, hahaha. They both share an asset which I covet n which is sadly lacking in many PRC MMs: An ample, perky n shapely yet very proportionate ass.

Although I met this Fujian gal inside a KTV, not outside, I'm sharing a little details on her bcos I would like to discuss what to do AFTER we get ctc from the gals, whether inside or outside KTVs.

I hv greatly benefited from the strategies, counseling n wisdom of both Bros justime n DYBJ in the science of BY, but I feel that I can't adopt whole hog their methods w/o modifications. Bro justime's approach is more towards budget type n bro DYBJ's is super deluxe! I'm most comfortable w/ a moderately priced approach.

I first met this Fujian gal, let's called her KK, in a KTV 15 days ago n we met again last nite. But in between these meetings, I had called her many times n exchanged numerous SMSes w/ her. I had also invited her to Mirage, Armani n other joints but she didn't want to come. I always listen very carefully to what she says...n we hv had excellent n deepening rapport.:cool:

I hv prepared a "dossier" on her, in my mind's eye, haha. BTW, she is Ang Pai at a high-end KTV.

She is 25 (yeah, much older than my usual type), from 福建宁德,has been here 4 months. She attends a school from 9am till 230pm 5 days a week. To me, she is vey chio, classy n elegant, poised n quite aloof despite her humble family background. Ht 168 w/o shoes, abt 52-53 kg, small to medium bony frame, relatively fair n smooth skin for a Fujian gal. Boobs B plus (natural?) w/ very proportionate figure, long straight legs n beautiful ass. I'm yet to ask if she has had prior childbirth or major surgeries, etc.

She is currently reading a book on tomb raiders in China n her all-time favourite book is 铁窗,a novel abt a heroine who was wrongly imprisoned. She loves to keep talking abt these tales...also tells me her childhood, family life, what has happened to her in SGP, her goals, aspirations, worries. needs, etc. Her biggest worry is money (what else is new?) n she is tired of working at KTVs: lots of stress n alcohol, lack of sleep, 2nd hand smoke, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The need to cope w/ many different, sometimes difficult, customers is fraying her nerves...

She is willing to endure the hardship for 2-3 yrs or whatever, until she has SGD 200K. I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man. She moved very close to me n cooed in my ear, YES...BTW, she is willing to hv a complete exam n blood tests She emphasies that she has not had sex w/ any man in SGP (???). I'll tell her that I need to hv a ''test drive" to find out if we r compatible before BY, hahaha.;)

K9696
05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Tried to bring the Shanghainese student to another KTV last nite, but she wouldn't go as she only wanted to work at DC. I was hoping to put her in the same room w/ a new Fujian student whom I like a lot. Nothing better than a face-to-face comparison, hahaha. They both share an asset which I covet n which is sadly lacking in many PRC MMs: An ample, perky n shapely yet very proportionate ass.

Although I met this Fujian gal inside a KTV, not outside, I'm sharing a little details on her bcos I would like to discuss what to do AFTER we get ctc from the gals, whether inside or outside KTVs.

I hv greatly benefited from the strategies, counseling n wisdom of both Bros justime n DYBJ in the science of BY, but I feel that I can't adopt whole hog their methods w/o modifications. Bro justime's approach is more towards budget type n bro DYBJ's is super deluxe! I'm most comfortable w/ a moderately priced approach.

I first met this Fujian gal, let's called her KK, in a KTV 15 days ago n we met again last nite. But in between these meetings, I had called her many times n exchanged numerous SMSes w/ her. I had also invited her to Mirage, Armani n other joints but she didn't want to come. I always listen very carefully to what she says...n we hv had excellent n deepening rapport.:cool:

I hv prepared a "dossier" on her, in my mind's eye, haha. BTW, she is Ang Pai at a high-end KTV.

She is 25 (yeah, much older than my usual type), from 福建宁德,has been here 4 months. She attends a school from 9am till 230pm 5 days a week. To me, she is vey chio, classy n elegant, poised n quite aloof despite her humble family background. Ht 168 w/o shoes, abt 52-53 kg, small to medium bony frame, relatively fair n smooth skin for a Fujian gal. Boobs B plus (natural?) w/ very proportionate figure, long straight legs n beautiful ass. I'm yet to ask if she has had prior childbirth or major surgeries, etc.

She is currently reading a book on tomb raiders in China n her all-time favourite book is 铁窗,a novel abt a heroine who was wrongly imprisoned. She loves to keep talking abt these tales...also tells me her childhood, family life, what has happened to her in SGP, her goals, aspirations, worries. needs, etc. Her biggest worry is money (what else is new?) n she is tired of working at KTVs: lots of stress n alcohol, lack of sleep, 2nd hand smoke, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. The need to cope w/ many different, sometimes difficult, customers is fraying her nerves...

She is willing to endure the hardship for 2-3 yrs or whatever, until she has SGD 200K. I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man. She moved very close to me n cooed in my ear, YES...BTW, she is willing to hv a complete exam n blood tests She emphasies that she has not had sex w/ any man in SGP (???). I'll tell her that I need to hv a ''test drive" to find out if we r compatible before BY, hahaha.;)

太好了, great FR... u make my day..:D

justl00king
05-08-2009, 09:23 PM
I
I told her I could get a fren to take care of her n asked for her requirements. She replied that she would quit working completely if she could get 10K plus a month but she must meet my fren first before deciding. Is 12K enough? OK, she said. I then told her if my fren wouldn't take care of her, I would be happy to be her man.Bro,

you da man!

12K per month! :eek::eek::eek: :D

fire^bird
05-08-2009, 09:35 PM
bro warbird,
you are not only the man but also power.

aczeta76
05-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Bro,

you da man!

12K per month! :eek::eek::eek: :D

ya loh.. bro warbird got deep charm and pockets...

**ENVY**

warbird
06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
太好了, great FR... u make my day..:D

Hi bro,

I'm flattered that u like my FR. YOU make my day!!!!:D

Bro,

you da man!

12K per month!

bro warbird,
you are not only the man but also power.

ya loh.. bro warbird got deep charm and pockets...

**ENVY**

Hi bros justl00king, fire^bird n aczeta76,

Pls dun envy me. I appear to be the carrot head here. It's just that I hv had a long lucky streak in the last several months...so got some easy money to spare. Like they say, easy come easy go, hehehe. And she happens to be my type of Prime Beef, imported from Fujian some more, hahaha.:D

BTW, a very experienced bro suggests that I "test drive" her first. Take her to HK for a few days n see how good her services r. If not completely satisfied, I should just say goodbye.;)

Thx for all ur support. Pls post ur encounters w/ KTV gals here. A detailed n juicy FR is always appreciated.

Good day!!

Xdecepticon
06-08-2009, 08:31 PM
BTW, a very experienced bro suggests that I "test drive" her first. Take her to HK for a few days n see how good her services r. If not completely satisfied, I should just say goodbye.;)

A bely expen$ive te$t drive, i must say. Ur the man! :D

yongzhen
06-08-2009, 10:42 PM
12k/mth, thats way too ex.
Some more not included lodging and other expenses.
Like that, I think they got very deep pockets.
They earn at least 50k/mth, I think.

Loving_Dickhead
07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi hi bros Warbird, Marc5 and Jeff (pal of Warbird) :D

Thanks for the great company and interesting exchanges last night at DC. It was a great experience with the seasoned cheongsters. Littled did I realised that Marc5 and myself do share a lot of common interests, such as even our favorite room and food interests are the same hahaha.

I am like a little fly meeting the big time players. Bro Warbird, your gal is super stunning and indeed, a very nice perky ass. Bro Marc5, your babe is really game-on and a mighty drinker. If I am not careful on my drinks, I may even lose my underwear to her hee hee.

Bro Jeff got one of the youngest SYT in the joint with a high playability factor. She sat with one of my business associates 2 weeks ago and yes, she is very charming.

Beside my BY who was dressed conservatively last night, much to my aghast but in a certain sense, she has gained my respect. She told me that she chose not to work that day and be there for me after learning that my group of buddies will be there. If not for this, I wouldnt have to opportunity to try out another gal who was highly recommended but lacks excuses to try her on.

Warbird, trust the later drinks do turned up well. Please update homebase on status of conquest :D.

Meanwhile, happy weekends. Lets cheong again next week when I am back from Phuket with my GF.

Cheers!

Loving_Dickhead
07-08-2009, 10:16 AM

Personally, I reckon the price of 12K is indeed high for a long termed conquest. But I would have done the same for a short time interest in return for a higher hit rate chance.

The range of takings for the gals monthly can range from a paltry $36+k to as high as $100+K.

For me, I am paying my gal $6K per month excluding lodgings. :D pretty good deal IMHO after 1 month.

warbird
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
A bely expen$ive te$t drive, i must say. Ur the man! :D

Hi bro Xdeception,

It's indeed a bit expensive...

Hi bro yongzhen,

Yeah, it's expensive.

This Fujian gal wants long-term commitment for a period of 12 months at least!!:eek: Bcos, she says, if I only Bao her for one or two months, when I'm gone n when she returns to work she would hv lost all her customer base...hmmm. Of course I could terminate the patronage anytime by stopping payments. But she knows I'm a man of my words n as long as she doesn't work or get fxxked by another man, I would honor my commitment...

As for bringing her for a "test drive" in HK, I'm having 2nd thought. I hv a good fren in HK, a local businessman there who owes me a favour. He owns a travel/transportation co., a 地头蛇 in the region, well connected...who will personally accompany me to DG/CP for R & R. He told me to forget abt KK or any other gals I'm having now. I may not be able to refuse his kind offer...:D

warbird
07-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Personally, I reckon the price of 12K is indeed high for a long termed conquest. But I would have done the same for a short time interest in return for a higher hit rate chance.

The range of takings for the gals monthly can range from a paltry $36+k to as high as $100+K.

For me, I am paying my gal $6K per month excluding lodgings. :D pretty good deal IMHO after 1 month.

Hi bro,

Pleasure was all mine last nite. You hv a very good deal n ur gal is very charming indeed...

For 12K a month, my gal KK will not go to work n will spread her legs for me whenever I want 24/7, hehehe. But I hv to pay for her accommodation n I need to make sure she is very close to where I reside...

The biggest problem is that I actually live in Gotham City...I dun believe she wont run KTVs when I'm not here.:(

BTW, for my 1st ever BY, I paid only 4K a month (she continued to work). I should hv paid her 6K or more bcos she wasn't pleased n refused sex one evening after dinner...I got angry n terminated my patronage. She is a 21 yo, pretty, tall (168 w/o shoes) n slim Fujian student whom I took 8 months to conquest. I heard from different mummies at TAM, DC n elsewhere that she never did ST regardless of offers. She is the only KTV gal I ever had some KC for. I lost ctc w/ her a few wks ago, probably she is back in China.:(

Cheers!

aczeta
07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
How the going with the 19 yo hairdresser??

Loving_Dickhead
07-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi bro,

Pleasure was all mine last nite. You hv a very good deal n ur gal is very charming indeed...

For 12K a month, my gal KK will not go to work n will spread her legs for me whenever I want 24/7, hehehe. But I hv to pay for her accommodation n I need to make sure she is very close to where I reside...

The biggest problem is that I actually live in Gotham City...I dun believe she wont run KTVs when I'm not here.:(

BTW, for my 1st ever BY, I paid only 4K a month (she continued to work). I should hv paid her 6K or more bcos she wasn't pleased n refused sex one evening after dinner...I got angry n terminated my patronage. She is a 21 yo, pretty, tall (168 w/o shoes) n slim Fujian student whom I took 8 months to conquest. I heard from different mummies at TAM, DC n elsewhere that she never did ST regardless of offers. She is the only KTV gal I ever had some KC for. I lost ctc w/ her a few wks ago, probably she is back in China.:(

Cheers!

Hi bro,

Exclusivity is always good :D which made your 12K a very worthwhile deal.

For mine (and a different approach), I have no preference as long as she goes home immediately after work, no sexual offerings outside, not even kissing is allowed etc. So far, this arrangement is working perfectly well for me. I have my 'spies' around DC, from fellow gals to the waiters and waitresses, whom I have tipped heavily. My rented apartment is also video-wired at some hidden spots, allowing me full view at any location 24/7.

As for opening her legs to me, I get my shots very regularly except during her relative's visitation period.

Let me know when you want to go again.

Cheers!

andyk
07-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Juz to share amusing conversation with my good BRO recently !

It was his "virgin visit" to accompany his latest PRC SYT to People's Park last saturday afternoon...she needed to remit ( his ) $$$ to her PRC home !...He saw so many pretty PRC Mei Meis there remitting $$$s or buying air-tickets...So he was joking - "why bother to go the KTV to meet pretty babes there,U can juz pick them up there !!!" :D

ps - Yo BRO WarBird,U taking note of my post ? :D

aczeta
07-08-2009, 11:42 AM

It was his "virgin visit" to accompany his latest PRC SYT to People's Park last saturday afternoon...she needed to remit ( his ) $$$ to her PRC home !...He saw so many pretty PRC Mei Meis there remitting $$$s or buying air-tickets...So he was joking - "why bother to go the KTV to meet pretty babes there,U can juz pick them up there !!!" :D

That playground muz have timing one... not everyday have and it is usually around 3pm onwards niah...:p

kekekeke

andyk
07-08-2009, 12:02 PM
That playground muz have timing one... not everyday have and it is usually around 3pm onwards niah...:p

kekekeke

=> Wa U damn good la,BRO ! U know all the Best of the Best Pick Up locations !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So what's the most creative Pick Up line U used that U ever used there ???

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...:D

aczeta
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
=> Wa U damn good la,BRO ! U know all the Best of the Best Pick Up locations !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...:D

Eye contact... hahaha... make them say the 1st word.

Then again, my standards not as high as bro Warbird and you so maybe easier to jio..:rolleyes:

warbird
07-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Hello to all bros,

It's indeed gratifying to see such active participation by many esteemed bros in this thread. So many wise suggestions n so much sharing... you guys really make my day!!

How the going with the 19 yo hairdresser??

Hi bro,

I'm still in active ctc w/ her. She may drop her demand for upfront payment of 10K...

Hi bro,

Exclusivity is always good :D which made your 12K a very worthwhile deal.

For mine (and a different approach), I have no preference as long as she goes home immediately after work, no sexual offerings outside, not even kissing is allowed etc. So far, this arrangement is working perfectly well for me. I have my 'spies' around DC, from fellow gals to the waiters and waitresses, whom I have tipped heavily. My rented apartment is also video-wired at some hidden spots, allowing me full view at any location 24/7.

As for opening her legs to me, I get my shots very regularly except during her relative's visitation period.

Let me know when you want to go again.

Cheers!

Hi bro,

I actually prefer ur approach. You get to make love to a SYT whenever u want, at a price that is very reasonable, w/o any long-term commitment. It's especially suitable for me as I dun live here full-time.

Having paid spies in the joint n CCTV w/ remote control in the apt r indeed useful to make sure she doesn't "eat outside." I must do the same next time I'm here.

BTW, my pal Jeff is not a samster. There is more than meets the eye...I believe he is currently BAO-ing 2 PRC students/SYTs on a long-term basis. I call him my Senior Mentor, for good reasons, hahaha.

Pls sms me whenever u want to go. I'll call that Shanghainese gal n another gal I know.

Cheers!

It was his "virgin visit" to accompany his latest PRC SYT to People's Park last saturday afternoon...she needed to remit ( his ) $$$ to her PRC home !...He saw so many pretty PRC Mei Meis there remitting $$$s or buying air-tickets...So he was joking - "why bother to go the KTV to meet pretty babes there,U can juz pick them up there !!!"

ps - Yo BRO WarBird,U taking note of my post ?

Hi bro,

Thx for ur info. Is it 珍珠大厦? I may go some day, after meeting the hairstylist who works in the building.

That playground muz have timing one... not everyday have and it is usually around 3pm onwards niah...

kekekeke

Thx for ur info.

=> Wa U damn good la,BRO ! U know all the Best of the Best Pick Up locations !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's not...maybe i can help U increase it $10K for U to send home ???...:

Yo bro, very good pickup line!!

Then again, my standards not as high as bro Warbird and you so maybe easier to jio..:rolleyes:

Yo bro, my standards r different but not necessarily "high." One man's meat is another man's poison...

Only 3-4 wks ago, I was very interested in an 18 yo Fujian gal at TAM. But bro DYBJ thought that she was quite ordinary n told me to forget her. I did forget her completely n quickly bcos he lifted his little finger n got me an 18 yo SYT singer to BY instead, hahaha. :D

Happy bonking!!

justl00king
07-08-2009, 01:46 PM
With 12K a month I would rather "BY" a nice car instead. :0

Enough to cover for a resale Lambo or Ferrari? :p :D :)

andyk
07-08-2009, 03:02 PM

Enough to cover for a resale Lambo or Ferrari?

=> Recently my good Bro brought a 2 seater Bentley ( his 2nd car is a Ferrari ) and was jokingly to impress SYT babes...and will make their pussy wet wet when they sit next to him...so one day his wife was with him instead...and wanted to know where there was whitish stains on the seat ??? :D

andyk
07-08-2009, 03:59 PM

=> Pleasssss BRO,how to compare with Bao King - WarBird...very soon all the pretty babes already baoed by him la !!!...Me only once in bluemoon have super fun nites @ LV !....:D

yongzhen
07-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi bro yongzhen,

Yeah, it's expensive.

This Fujian gal wants long-term commitment for a period of 12 months at least!!:eek: Bcos, she says, if I only Bao her for one or two months, when I'm gone n when she returns to work she would hv lost all her customer base...hmmm. Of course I could terminate the patronage anytime by stopping payments. But she knows I'm a man of my words n as long as she doesn't work or get fxxked by another man, I would honor my commitment...

As for bringing her for a "test drive" in HK, I'm having 2nd thought. I hv a good fren in HK, a local businessman there who owes me a favour. He owns a travel/transportation co., a 地头蛇 in the region, well connected...who will personally accompany me to DG/CP for R & R. He told me to forget abt KK or any other gals I'm having now. I may not be able to refuse his kind offer...:D

As long u feel comfortable enough.
And of cos yr pocket too.
No 1 can tell u wat u can do or not.
But just b careful.
Most prc won't stop working even they r being baoed.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!

Mai Kacau
07-08-2009, 05:18 PM
But just b careful.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!

Indeed. They will have backup just in case anything happen.

Alan Ong
08-08-2009, 01:05 AM

I saw the girl sit with me at Las Vegas the nite before. 4 pieces of the $50 notes probably is from me as tips :D

warbird
08-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Enough to cover for a resale Lambo or Ferrari?

=> Recently my good Bro brought a 2 seater Bentley ( his 2nd car is a Ferrari ) and was jokingly to impress SYT babes...and will make their pussy wet wet when they sit next to him...so one day his wife was with him instead...and wanted to know where there was whitish stains on the seat ???

Hi bros justl00king n andyk,

To each his own...a S Class Merc w/ a chauffeur is a lot more practical, comfortable n safe. You could sit in the back seat w/ one SYT on each side n a 3rd w/ her panties off, sitting on ur lap...hahaha.

=> Pleasssss BRO,how to compare with Bao King - WarBird...very soon all the pretty babes already baoed by him la !!!...Me only once in bluemoon have super fun nites @ LV !....

Hi bro andyk,

I'm merely a newbie trying to get some hands on experience, guided by two real Kings, bros justime n DYBJ. I do hv a pal n mentor, a non-samster n a fellow ah pek, whose approach is quite different from the 2 kings. He is a SYT /student killers bcos they fall for him!! Incredible but true!!!:D:cool

But just b careful.
Some can hv 2-3 godpa.
Cheers!

Hi bro yongzhen,

Thx for the warning. I know many PRC MMs r very cunning n heartless. When they see a SGP man, they hv only one thought in their mind: How much money can I get from him?? We need to understand them very well to hv a chance to beat them at their own game. 以其人之道还治其人之身.:D:

Indeed. They will have backup just in case anything happen.

Hi bro,

Yeah, we men also should hv several pussies for backup just to level the playing field, hahaha.;)

Have a great day to all bros!!!

=LatexDolly=
09-08-2009, 06:31 AM

Enough to cover for a resale Lambo or Ferrari? :p :D :)
2nd hand lambo and ferrari no point lar. if it ain't new, you won't feel the actual pride of owning a supercar. someone has already sat in the driver's seat and "drained" the one-and-only "fresh new car experience". you're just left with a shell which that person before you no longer wants. 12k every month can support a NEW Audi R8 and still got 4k left to go dragonfly and pick up chio SYT to bao!

same concept like if you conquer a ktv girl who seldom refuses "tapau", it feels like no conquest at all. but if you conquer one who has never been touched, you feel like you're THE MAN with a REAL CONQUEST. get what I mean? ;)

DO_YOU_BJ
09-08-2009, 07:18 AM
So Latex Dolly, when is Black Dragon gonna officially open ah?

andyk
09-08-2009, 07:21 AM
2nd hand lambo and ferrari no point lar. if it ain't new, you won't feel the actual pride of owning a supercar. someone has already sat in the driver's seat and "drained" the one-and-only "fresh new car experience". you're just left with a shell which that person before you no longer wants. 12k every month can support a NEW Audi R8 and still got 4k left to go dragonfly and pick up chio SYT to bao!

same concept like if you conquer a ktv girl who seldom refuses "tapau", it feels like no conquest at all. but if you conquer one who has never been touched, you feel like you're THE MAN with a REAL CONQUEST. get what I mean? ;)

=> Last nite @ TAM Complex there were Lambos & Ferrari there,i was juz wondering what kinda of drinks the owners have ? Evian or Chinese Tea ?...If they have any XO,McCallen & driving that car with roadblocks...:eek:

warbird
09-08-2009, 10:59 AM

Hi Issie,

Still got 4K to go dragonfly n pick up chio SYT to bao? Pls intro a chio SYT I can BY for 4K, hehehe.:D

Wow! You understand human psychology n male ego very well n u know exactly what makes a man tick. I do know a few KTV gals/students who hv never been fxxked by a SGP man...but they play hard to get n want only long-term commitment. I got one after 8 months of chasing (although abt half of that time I was in Gotham City exchanging SMSes n phone calls w/ her), but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.:(

Cheers!!

mark21
09-08-2009, 01:19 PM
=> Last nite @ TAM Complex there were Lambos & Ferrari there,i was juz wondering what kinda of drinks the owners have ? Evian or Chinese Tea ?...If they have any XO,McCallen & driving that car with roadblocks...:eek:
They can always pay $50 to get the valet drive them home...

nacho
09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.:(

Bro, you have to take good care of your back, as it is of ultimate importance in a love making job ........

andyk
09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
They can always pay $50 to get the valet drive them home...

=> Knew tat,BRO !...If U saw how they handle the cars in the multi storey car park...think U will think twice about handing your car keys to tis guys !...and some of the expensive cars U need some training to drive it well !...Anyway if there's an accident...will the insurance cos pay if it the TAM jockey !...Anyway still think it's really odd that U drive tis fast cars to TAM Complex & then let the car jockey drive U home !!!...My good BROs usually used their limos ( driven & pay lots of overtime to their Ahmads...sometimes even get them to go to ATM for more cash to tip the gals !!! ).... & leave their Lambo or Ferrari at home...( or once my buddy too drunk & leave his Lambo there overnite ! )...But i liked it that they "decorate & make the TAM car park look impressive !!!" :D

yongzhen
09-08-2009, 11:35 PM
but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.:(

Cheers!!

Wonder how u injured?:confused:
I thought only wild sex than easier to get injured?

=LatexDolly=
10-08-2009, 06:31 AM
So Latex Dolly, when is Black Dragon gonna officially open ah?

My dear bro, I have no idea! I don't work for them, or at least not yet. :p

Hi Issie,

Still got 4K to go dragonfly n pick up chio SYT to bao? Pls intro a chio SYT I can BY for 4K, hehehe.:D

Wow! You understand human psychology n male ego very well n u know exactly what makes a man tick. I do know a few KTV gals/students who hv never been fxxked by a SGP man...but they play hard to get n want only long-term commitment. I got one after 8 months of chasing (although abt half of that time I was in Gotham City exchanging SMSes n phone calls w/ her), but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.:(

Cheers!!

There are lots of SYT ah lians in dragonfly. Remember to drive the R8. I can't guarantee that these girls have even an ounce of intellect between them, if intellect matters at all, but surely you could bao any one of them for 4k or less. Just bring them to LV or Gucci and swipe that platinum card. :D

Sorry to hear about the back though.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-08-2009, 07:42 AM
My dear bro, I have no idea! I don't work for them, or at least not yet. :p

My dear, your operations all move to 9th floor for now.
That nite I went, Lao Hia, the YanDao PPS, Germaine all in 9th floor....
Ivan and Gary all told me the new joint will open very very soon but I will only start goin once the singers are in!
If you wanna know who i am, just go ask them, always use room 168 one hehe
But pls hor, do PM me who you r cos when i go there, at least can have a drink wif you.
FYI, I use Sally+Doris+Adel

warbird
10-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Bro, you have to take good care of your back, as it is of ultimate importance in a love making job ........

Hi bro,

Thx. For a few wks, I could only do it while supine...

Wonder how u injured?:confused:
I thought only wild sex than easier to get injured?

I thought I was 18 again. We were doing a modified missionary position (the only one she allowed). She was supine n her butt n cunt flushed w/ the edge of the bed. With my toes on the floor n my back arched, I was pumping hard n kissing her for a good 10 minutes...she moaned n groaned...n in my excitement, I lifted her butt up n then tried to insert a pillow underneath her. OMG!! I felt a sharp pain in my low back...but I somehow till managed to come.

My dear bro, I have no idea! I don't work for them, or at least not yet.

There are lots of SYT ah lians in dragonfly. Remember to drive the R8. I can't guarantee that these girls have even an ounce of intellect between them, if intellect matters at all, but surely you could bao any one of them for 4k or less. Just bring them to LV or Gucci and swipe that platinum card.

Sorry to hear about the back though.

My dear Issie,

You mean the new V10 R8? That is a quite car! But I rather go in a chauffeur-driven Merc S class.

I dun need a R8 to impress anyone. I rather use the money to lease a Lincoln stretcccchhhhhed limo equipped w/ a water bed n hv a foursome w/ 3 chio SYTs inside. Better yet, get a suite at the Shangri-La n spend the night w/ the 3 gals. I would also fly my personal American board-certified cardiologist from Gotham City to be w/ me, on standby, just in case the heart of this old chi ko pek can't take the extreme stress, hahahaha.:D:D

BTW, for short-term BY of a month or so, I really dun care at all abt the gal's intellect, hahaha. It only matters in a longer-term RS.

Just a Gucci n then 4k or less a month?? You mean for 12K a month, I can Bao 3 of them? Could u intro some of ur chio frens to me?? Tell them I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.

Why dun I pick u up one day n we go to Dragonfly together. Pls let me know when it's a good time for u. You may SMS or PM me.

Thx so much for ur concern, but my back is perfectly fine now, hehehe.;)

With best regards,

Bro warbird

yongzhen
10-08-2009, 12:31 PM
I thought I was 18 again. We were doing a modified missionary position (the only one she allowed). She was supine n her butt n cunt flushed w/ the edge of the bed. With my toes on the floor n my back arched, I was pumping hard n kissing her for a good 10 minutes...she moaned n groaned...n in my excitement, I lifted her butt up n then tried to insert a pillow underneath her. OMG!! I felt a sharp pain in my low back...but I somehow till managed to come.

Bro, u really should yr actions or else no actions for at least a mth.

My dear Issie,

You mean the new V10 R8? That is a quite car! But I rather go in a chauffeur-driven Merc S class.

I dun need a R8 to impress anyone. I rather use the money to lease a Lincoln stretcccchhhhhed limo equipped w/ a water bed n hv a foursome w/ 3 chio SYTs inside. Better yet, get a suite at the Shangri-La n spend the night w/ the 3 gals. I would also fly my personal American board-certified cardiologist from Gotham City to be w/ me, on standby, just in case the heart of this old chi ko pek can't take the extreme stress, hahahaha.:D:D

BTW, for short-term BY of a month or so, I really dun care at all abt the gal's intellect, hahaha. It only matters in a longer-term RS.

Just a Gucci n then 4k or less a month?? You mean for 12K a month, I can Bao 3 of them? Could u intro some of ur chio frens to me?? Tell them I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.

Why dun I pick u up one day n we go to Dragonfly together. Pls let me know when it's a good time for u. You may SMS or PM me.

Thx so much for ur concern, but my back is perfectly fine now, hehehe.;)

With best regards,

Bro warbird

How I wish I got yr income?
Mind teaching me how to earning $$?:)

DO_YOU_BJ
10-08-2009, 05:25 PM
I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.

Well said my dear WarBird, well said...hahahaha
Credit Cards are for the show offs, though my wallet is filled wif them, but cold hard cash is the way to go
Better still, i sure loose in this area, cos when i cheong, i bring not more than 300bucks wif me, cos, they all send the combined bill to my office at the end of every month hehehehehe
Maybe we shud make an appt wif her and meet her up in my room at 9th floor...
Wat ya reckon?
Go to her nic and see her pics, i think you'll like, your kind hehehehehe

warbird
10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Bro, u really should yr actions or else no actions for at least a mth.

How I wish I got yr income?
Mind teaching me how to earning $$?:)

Hi bro,

Just say that I hv had a very lucky streak, hahaha. I hope that Fujian ger KK will not take me to the cleaners...or else I may be forced to sell all my assets n then hv to drive taxi for a living for the rest of my life!!:(:eek:

Well said my dear WarBird, well said...hahahaha
Credit Cards are for the show offs, though my wallet is filled wif them, but cold hard cash is the way to go
Better still, i sure loose in this area, cos when i cheong, i bring not more than 300bucks wif me, cos, they all send the combined bill to my office at the end of every month hehehehehe
Maybe we shud make an appt wif her and meet her up in my room at 9th floor...
Wat ya reckon?
Go to her nic and see her pics, i think you'll like, your kind hehehehehe

My most esteemed n dear DYBJ,

Your way is the ultimate. I wish I could do the same...only in my dream, hehehe.:(

Yeah, her boobs r a bit small, but otherwise she has a proportionate figure. Is she 164-165 w/o shoes? I think that 18 yo singer you intro me has larger boobs, nipples pink some more, hehehe.

Have a great day!!

DO_YOU_BJ
10-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Wow ur damn fast man...hehehehe

yongzhen
10-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi bro,

Just say that I hv had a very lucky streak, hahaha. I hope that Fujian ger KK will not take me to the cleaners...or else I may be forced to sell all my assets n then hv to drive taxi for a living for the rest of my life!!:(:eek:

Bro, looks like u might b exposing yrself to b KC by yr that Fujian gal.
Better bcareful!
But seriously, when u r in the thick of it, will u remember not to b KC?
I hope u remember.

My most esteemed n dear DYBJ,

Your way is the ultimate. I wish I could do the same...only in my dream, hehehe.:(

Yeah, her boobs r a bit small, but otherwise she has a proportionate figure. Is she 164-165 w/o shoes? I think that 18 yo singer you intro me has larger boobs, nipples pink some more, hehehe.

Have a great day!!

Looks like DYBJ also a high class ktv chiongster cum high income earner.
Don't know can teach us how to make $$?

DO_YOU_BJ
11-08-2009, 09:02 AM

Bro yongzhen, 1st you ask bro WarBird then you ask me, you also abit too greedy liao rite hehehehehe
I think you got it wrong, i'm legally unemployed but bills get sent to company and paid on company's account, so actually, i'm nothing but an empty shell only la.........dun read too much into my posts.
You can ask bro WarBird, i have no money one!
But when we go out, he's the one that carries stacks of it!

warbird
11-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow ur damn fast man...hehehehe

Dear bro, me fast? No one is faster than u!!

Bro, looks like u might b exposing yrself to b KC by yr that Fujian gal.
Better bcareful!
But seriously, when u r in the thick of it, will u remember not to b KC?
I hope u remember.

Hi bro,

Thx for ur concern n warning. Although I find her very attractive n desirable, she is merely a piece of prime meat to me. She is also undereducated...while no one can forecast the future, I doubt I'll be KC-ed by her. Knock on wood.:cool:

Hi bro,

Bro DYBJ is an International Man of Mystery, hehehe. The only thing I know is that he is a man of his words n he has helped me personally. He makes everyone comfortable n happy, especially the gals!! It's his attitude n personality. I like to call it charisma.

Bro yongzhen, 1st you ask bro WarBird then you ask me, you also abit too greedy liao rite hehehehehe
I think you got it wrong, i'm legally unemployed but bills get sent to company and paid on company's account, so actually, i'm nothing but an empty shell only la.........dun read too much into my posts.
You can ask bro WarBird, i have no money one!
But when we go out, he's the one that carries stacks of it!

Hi bro yongzhen,

I can confirm unequivocally that bro DYBJ is telling the truth. As I said, it's his charisma that attracts all the good things in life...I'm trying hard to get a whiff of that...;)

My advice for u is to develop the right attitude n personality first n good things will follow naturally...

BTW, I'm gratified to see such active participation in this thread.

Let me digress a bit. I like to talk abt picking up KTV gals INSIDE KTVs. What?? Many bros go to KTVs n then wait for mummies to bring gals to the rm for viewing. That is a major mistake. Why? The attractive gals r often picked or booked early n u dun get to see them in ur rm.

So I always go to TAM around 6 PM n spend 20-30 minutes, looking at everyone of the 60-80 gals standing in the corridor or sitting in the little rm. My advice is dun be paiseh, go n mingle w/ the gals. Be very relaxed n confident, smile n chat w/ the gals u like. Crack a joke. Be very comfortable in ur own skin, after all, you're the master n the gals r ur sex slaves...hahaha.;)

The only other place one could see so many chio gals was at L8/Talma Rd in the good old days.:(

marc5
11-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Bro warbird, now I know why you always "have" beautiful PRC gals around with you...:D Early bird + Master Mentality + charming = chio bu

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them...:( Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.

et911
11-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Bro warbird, now I know why you always "have" beautiful PRC gals around with you...:D Early bird + Master Mentality + charming = chio bu

Bro, you forgot the "deep pockets" in your equation. :)

In all honesty, if we cannot afford to provide for the gals, we are always at the losing end.

Loving_Dickhead
11-08-2009, 04:45 PM

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them...:( Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.

Bro Warbird is the MANZ I tell you!!! :D
But his post did stirred my predatory instincts once more. Think I need to dump my current BY and beo new targets liaoz. Me getting a bit sianz le but she is a good gal afterall - but still, cannot get my emotions all tangled up; if its over, ITS OVER.

You guys were inspirational the other nite - I got lots to learn. :p

Loving_Dickhead
11-08-2009, 04:53 PM
My advice for u is to develop the right attitude n personality first n good things will follow naturally...

BTW, I'm gratified to see such active participation in this thread.

Let me digress a bit. I like to talk abt picking up KTV gals INSIDE KTVs. What?? Many bros go to KTVs n then wait for mummies to bring gals to the rm for viewing. That is a major mistake. Why? The attractive gals r often picked or booked early n u dun get to see them in ur rm.

So I always go to TAM around 6 PM n spend 20-30 minutes, looking at everyone of the 60-80 gals standing in the corridor or sitting in the little rm. My advice is dun be paiseh, go n mingle w/ the gals. Be very relaxed n confident, smile n chat w/ the gals u like. Crack a joke. Be very comfortable in ur own skin, after all, you're the master n the gals r ur sex slaves...hahaha.;)

Wahhhh... trying to stir my predatory instincts again bro... making me very historic hunting machine... kekeke. :D

Just came back from Phuket with my GF, then saw your posts and my pants bursting liaoz.

Going early to beo is an investment of time for best of breed returns. The best products are, more often than never, get picked up early by the experience bros. Some of them specifically beo and take the newer ones, especially the students.

My strategy is the same as yours - be early, be jovial, be charming and catch the most innocent one by talking and understanding their background - akin to a background investigation check report. My other strategy is via the waiters and waitresses, they will tell you who are the fresh meat in town. They wouldnt miss them, right bo? Thus, am I a good student of the flesh and meat trade? Hahaha

yongzhen
12-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Bro warbird, uneducated doesn't mean don't know how to KC lah.
Those usually kena KC r not by young, pretty and educated gals.
Its those normal, low educated gals that r good at KCing.
But it good to hear that u will b careful abt it.

Bro DYBJ, nothing to b greedy lah.
I m just kidding.
Not everything works on every1.
Thats y I never like going for motivational talks.
Its different kind of KC.
If u r really 'jobless', y not try driving taxi?
Who knows, u might fish more gals.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-08-2009, 12:16 AM
If u r really 'jobless', y not try driving taxi?
Who knows, u might fish more gals.

haha, actually i'm already doin that.
I drive my kid to school every morning
Fetch my kid back from school every afternoon
Pick my whores up for makan
Send them back after i makan them all the time....
Yeah its already a full time job

warbird
12-08-2009, 11:09 AM

Too bad I always hide behind mummies and convey my specifications to them...Perhaps I should take leasson 101 of "Picking up KTV gals outside KTVS" from you.

Cheers.

Hi bro marc5,

These gals always look more beautiful inside a KTV...hahaha.

Dun forget that I'm a hardworking trainee of bros DYBJ n justime. I hope to get a B grade at least.

Bro Warbird is the MANZ I tell you!!!
But his post did stirred my predatory instincts once more. Think I need to dump my current BY and beo new targets liaoz. Me getting a bit sianz le but she is a good gal afterall - but still, cannot get my emotions all tangled up; if its over, ITS OVER.

You guys were inspirational the other nite - I got lots to learn.

Hi bro,

You're doing amazingly well for someone ur age. Perhaps you're a bit like me in that I get bored quickly w/ a gal regardless of how pretty or how tasty her pussy is...

Just walk away, no emotions n no remorse...you owe her nothing. It has been a fair n equitable business arrangement.

Be a player, not a playee ( sage advice from my mentor, International Man of Mystery ) n be an overconfident bastard (using bro justime's parlance), hehehe.

Cheers!

Wahhhh... trying to stir my predatory instincts again bro... making me very historic hunting machine... kekeke.

Just came back from Phuket with my GF, then saw your posts and my pants bursting liaoz.

Going early to beo is an investment of time for best of breed returns. The best products are, more often than never, get picked up early by the experience bros. Some of them specifically beo and take the newer ones, especially the students.

My strategy is the same as yours - be early, be jovial, be charming and catch the most innocent one by talking and understanding their background - akin to a background investigation check report. My other strategy is via the waiters and waitresses, they will tell you who are the fresh meat in town. They wouldnt miss them, right bo? Thus, am I a good student of the flesh and meat trade? Hahaha

Hi bro,

Yes, men w/ high testosterone levels r aggressive n predatory when it comes to finding n fxxking women. It's in our genes n absolutely essential for survival of the human species. We shouldn't be shameful or apologetic for having a strong libido. But always practise safe sex n obey the rules of law...

Your methods r excellent! I hv much to learn from u. You're an advanced trainee n will be joining the rank of the Masters in a very short time.

See u soon.

Bro warbird, uneducated doesn't mean don't know how to KC lah.
Those usually kena KC r not by young, pretty and educated gals.
Its those normal, low educated gals that r good at KCing.
But it good to hear that u will b careful abt it.

Hi bro,

Very true. While no man is immune to being KC-ed, It's perhaps fortunate that I get bored quickly once I get to eat the meat...regardless of how delectable....;)[/QUOTE]

haha, actually i'm already doin that.
I drive my kid to school every morning
Fetch my kid back from school every afternoon
Pick my whores up for makan
Send them back after i makan them all the time....
Yeah its already a full time job

Hi bro DYBJ,

Good for u!!

BTW, ths for ur sage advice.

Cheers!!

Pls allow me to digress a bit by providing an update on my saga w/ that Fujian gal KK. We hv reached a verbal "agreement" on the terms n conditions of BY yesterday. We even discussed abt practical details, etc.

I then sought advice from the International Man of Mystery (will be known as Mr. Austin henceforth) late last nite. OMG! He gave me an F grade!! He lambasted me, calling me a big carrot head, firstly, for paying well too much n, secondly, for agreeing to pay while I'll be away for months in Gotham City...

Strangely, I hv to thank him...previously I only focused on KK's positive points such as Fujian accent, beautiful facial features, great ass...but now suddenly I can see the negatives such as smaller boobs...;)

I'll walk away from the deal unless the terms r more favorable to me. The mysterious Mr. Austin, who has lost his British accent after living in SGP too long, also gave me a fantastic strategy on how to take advantage of her coming birthday celebration...;)

Good day to all bros.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-08-2009, 11:56 AM
The mysterious Mr. Austin, who has lost his British accent after living in SGP too long, also gave me a fantastic strategy on how to take advantage of her coming birthday celebration...;)

Haha now i'm Austin lol
This strategy, can only lead to total submission or a total walk out of the PENDING contract.
Play to win, not be played and loose!

Loving_Dickhead
12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Just sharing this with Bros Marc5, Warbird and DYBJ,

Someone asked me yesterday night why I like KTV so much? I have 3 answers for them akin to a Buffet spread vis-a-vis fine-dining.

1. Choices - a line of different types of gals (food) for you, ranging from singers to phantom WP holders to FT students plying the lines. You are the customer, see what you like, grab what you desire and eat to your satisfaction.

2. Varieties - Just like different dishes from an International Buffet spread: Different age, languages, provinces, sizes, tonalities and beauty (one man's meat is another's poison). Food appreciation is in the heart of the gourmet and fine wine appreciation comes from a true connoisseur while gals appreciation lies in the heart of a casanova.

3. Acute decision making, subject to your appetite - Watch your budget (wallet) and investment margins (tummy). Is the gal worth-it? Eat and dump? Eat, keep and dump later? Or just see no-up?

I am a tender meat lover, refusing a certain order in food preparation. I prefer buffet for the above distinctions. Obviously fine dining is a surety and enticing cock-tease, but for me to give up sweet tender meat, say no further. :D