PDA

View Full Version : Club ONS / Quick FUN

poker5566
14-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Which club nw a day can get easy ONS or quick fun (kiss,finger,petting,etc)
Make your vote.

darz
14-06-2009, 04:37 PM
st. james powerhouse

brudder
14-06-2009, 06:39 PM
dlb0 & movita my hunting grd, DF can try, powerhse crowd too young

darz
14-06-2009, 10:50 PM
dlb0 & movita my hunting grd, DF can try, powerhse crowd too young

oh...i have being very backdated ..i didnt heard of movita..brudder can enlighten mi the location ... : )
thanks

brudder
15-06-2009, 12:38 AM
bro, powerhse is at the back, movita is within St.james but in front of the open carpark, next to tigerlive (also another disco within St.james)

scorpion9
15-06-2009, 12:47 AM
yes... i feel that moivta more fun!

cinomed1
15-06-2009, 02:02 AM
Dragonfly...:)

pokeface
23-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Went Butter on wed last 2 week. Gt to know a drunk gal, who was wearing super short skirt. Dance and ruba ruba with her. She said she want to look for her friend, bt i just hug her tight. Hand slow when down to rub against her pussy. then she hug me tight back.

Can feel her wetness after some rubbing, and manage to finger her in the mid of dance floor. She start to dance wildly, push up and down, when my finger was inside. Manage to touch her breast and nipple as well.

She was wet man. Too bad she left the club wif her friend later (after they found her)... if nt sure ONS.

Anyone gt other story to share abt how u ruba ruba or ONS with a total stranger gal.

pokeface
23-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Managed to have some fun with a total stranger gal at Butter last wed nitz. Managed to hook up the gal near the lady area. Hug from behind her to the dance floor, she was high and drunk. although we have nt start toking or know each other yet,she allow be to hug her. She was wearing a super short skirt.

At the dance floor, hug each other tight and i was touch her all over, after a while she said she want to look for her friends and try to move aways. I hug her back. and rub at her pussy outside her skirt. Then she hug me back. I slowly rub into her skirt and then into her panty. then i managed to finger her at the mid of the dance floor. while my finger is inside her warm and wet pussy, she start to dance wildly, pushing her body up and down. And she start to moan. then I start to touch her breast and nipples. she was very close to me so im able to do all these. Maybe some guy abt us saw all the action. bt i was too high to care. just continuous to kiss, played with her pussy and nipple.

After some time she saw her friends, i let her go. Later she went back wif her friends. wonder did she tell her friend wat happened. Too bad did not managed to up her. She look to be ard age of 20-22. I still did nt get to know her name at the end of the day.

Any bro want to share yr story as well? How u have FUN or ONS with a total stranger gal

mi$$y
28-06-2009, 08:53 AM
what about arena:)