PDA

View Full Version : Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

centaur
13-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Just want to relate a little bit about my past.

Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.

Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.

However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.

Anyone have that sort of stuff deep in you or similar experience? Care to share?

sammyboyfor
14-06-2009, 07:27 AM
There's no "stealing" involved as nobody "owns" another person. Slavery has been abolished in the civilised world.

Two people wanted the same girl. He won. You lost. Get over it. :rolleyes:

sophist
14-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Firstly, I would state that it is patently clear that your gf wanted to be 'stolen'. As to beating the guy, I would state that 'two wrongs do not make one right'.

Just get on with the wonderful life you are having now and channel all your energy to making your life even better.

jana
14-06-2009, 10:16 AM
The most important thing if you wan to be wary of all this is to always place yourseld in a position where she wants you more than you wan her more, then such things will never happen. Its the control and let go, give and take abit theory.

Anyway forget about it, make yourself better and make her regret next time. Remember when you are successful and all this she might come back to you, whack her a few times then send her packing!

Fatty George
14-06-2009, 10:24 AM
What is the point of living in the past ? Move on bro.
I lost my GF to one of my "friend" during my poly day in the late 80's.

It's a fair competition. Fate are make in heaven.

Wayne1984
14-06-2009, 10:25 AM
You can't blame the guy totally, you have to put the blame on the girl as well. Or it could be your fault that the girl did not trust you enough?

I think you should done the right thing in moving on and just take it as a lesson learnt.

izerkudie
14-06-2009, 10:29 AM
what goes around, comes around bro, after her, u dated alot gals too right? i bet u bonked them hard too. stealing is not in the dictionary of the game, if a gal really loves you, such thing like two timed wont even happen, do get over it bro, cheers:D

lacoruna69
14-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Dun feel good about it? Just get a nicer, younger, prettier, curvier gal than your ex as your next GF. You will feel good.:D

nokia197403
14-06-2009, 10:52 AM
However she cheated and two timed me.

Bro, if a gal have cheated and two timed you as you have mention, I don't think she is worth your effort.

Been in your situation before, like what some bro here have mention, what comes around goes around.

If her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic, means she is definitely an was target by others. Won't be surprise if someone else will do that to him.

He manage to " steal " your gf and that was long time ago and if you hit him now and got yourself into trouble, do you think it's worth it ?

Seriously people will say u are dumb lor ...

Well, just my humble opinion.

Cheers.

littleme
14-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.
Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.
However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.
Anyone have that sort of stuff deep in you or similar experience? Care to share?

Bring the cow to the river and it still won't drink if it does not want to. Your ex-gf is just as guilty as the other guy so if you can forgive your ex-gf, why you cannot forgive the guy ?

The answer is your pride. You have a badly bruised BIG ego to heal and that is the cause.

ch18
14-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Forgive and Forget?
Talk COCK leh........... Might consider if that guy allows me to make love wif his current gf or wife lor.

Ben225111
14-06-2009, 12:21 PM
wat is meant to be urs will be urs..... during my skool day, bro is more important than gf.... hee hee.... in e end my ger broke up wif mi n i simply juz let go n she went wif my close bro....sad..... but 5 days later come back tell mi wanna patch.... coz my bro to gan cheong wanna fuck her so she freak out.... ger r nt predictable.... :p

sootongs
14-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Pls be clear headed. What is satisfying your ego by beating him up get you? Assault charge and further bad opinion by your ex. You are playing more into his hands for him to prove what as ass you are really.....

A girl who 2 timed in the first place isn't that worth it. Its just your ego and MCP hormones getting the better of you. Get a better girl live happily and you realise this glitch involving your ex is just a passing phase in life. When ya old and white haired probably you won't even bother to remember this episode in life....Its easier to move on than keep harping over spilt milk.

I can relate though...had a "bro" who made on move on my then gf now wife....She didn't 2 time but i proved the better man :D I just was myself and did not like went the extra mile for her....I guess my wife was clear headed and your ex might have been blinded by the grass is greener the other side notion. So get over it, beating the guy up isn't worth your time cos its ur ego speaking not brain.

Uniquelys
14-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Count urself lucky she is only ur gf. If she is ur wife, even worse. Like our great leaders used to say, let's move on...;)

doublekeen
14-06-2009, 12:47 PM
LOL i wont be like the rest of the "bandwagon jumpers" who say move on and get over.... Easy for ppl to post but i bet everyone who commented on this thread would have at 1 point wanted to beat the crap out of that EX if that were to happened to them.

In the nut shell.... you should beat the crap out of him and move on hahahaha.

By the way for all those who said move on. I hope u will really be able to shake hands with the guy when u catch ur beloved and him red handed.

Well having said that, different schools of thought still holds true. Its these differences that make us unique individuals.

need_it
14-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Doublekeen, you are funny. Lol.

Anyway I think that is the risk you run in a r/s, that is, risk of your faith being misplaced and betrayed.

Try to find someone who loves you more than you love her. Lower risk, I suppose. :D

singexpat
14-06-2009, 01:34 PM
wah lau.. gf nia.. so many women out there..
be thankful of ur newfound freedom and the possiblity of finding a better choice..:rolleyes:

liver1
14-06-2009, 01:35 PM
hey bro, my opinion is juz forgive tat guy lah. Sometime relationship is far beyond our control. I use to take other ppl gf before. It hard to resist when a girl show obvious interest in u. Mayb when u experience it urself in future den u will understand. Cheers jus be more cautious next time.

Panamera
14-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Bro Cantaur, It is worth caking up this resentment more than a decade??
There is really no fairness or unfairness in war as it depends on what weapons and forces you have at your disposal. In love and relationship, it takes 2 to make a relationship to work and develop. No offend, perhaps, you and your ex weren't right for each other and she probably wanted to be “wooed and stolen”.

Many at times, an amazing connection does not necessarily make for a great relationship – both parties must want and work for it. The initial connection is different to the commitment and sacrifice involved in taking that to a real relationship. Not all connections are meant to develop into something long-term, sometimes it might develop into a loveless relationship which we didn't quite know how to end, and when someone new and loving came along, we wouldn’t stay out of obligation and will leave this relationship for the greener grass - a sad, but real, fact of life.

Whether you will beat the crap out of him or not when you 2 cross path is entirely your choice! But you have to make peace with YOUSELVES, start a new journey by clearing the skeletons in your closet rather than permanently overwhelmed by this negative emotion for another decade!!!

10 years later today: Ask yourselves: Is it worth it? All the best, good luck, be happy and chill!

havana
14-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Bring the cow to the river and it still won't drink if it does not want to.

Let me share my point of view....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No one can force a cow to drink. But,.......
A cow has to drink sooner or later. Or it will die of thirst!!:D

Just my 5 cents of thoughts....:)

oOoLyRrAdoOo
14-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Booking out,saw my girlfriend.
Saw her with,another man.
Kill the man ! Rape my girlfriend !
With my rifle and my buddy and meeee. :D

Brother,relax... "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"
She can jump ship on you,she can do it to him too. :p

You deserve a better girl man !

Toyota Honda
14-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Follow this motivational phrase to make yourself better... Imagine u can say this to the girl who chose to leave you.

It is my loss that you left me. But ur loss is greater that you left me..

In the end, u r the winner, even u might have lost her to that guy.

simple2kee
14-06-2009, 05:12 PM
.... Easy for ppl to post but i bet everyone who commented on this thread would have at 1 point wanted to beat the crap out of that EX if that were to happened to them.

In the nut shell.... you should beat the crap out of him and move on hahahaha.

By the way for all those who said move on. I hope u will really be able to shake hands with the guy when u catch ur beloved and him red handed.

bro doublekeen, we must NOT resort to violence. violence begets violence.

TS, MOVE ON & get on with ur life. let bygone be bygone.

tooned
14-06-2009, 05:36 PM
bro, i'd say that guy did nothing wrong to you personally.

firstly, he doesn't know you. unlike if a friend of yours goes after your gf, then that's a different story. in this case, that guy just happened to see someone he liked and decided to go after her.

what's interesting is that if your gf was devoted to you, she would have made it clear that she's attached and wouldn't have accepted his advancements.

it happened to me once. i was with my ex then for about 3 years already. i had to go overseas for a year and during that time, she went out with some guy. she did tell me that she was going out with him. their meetings became more and more frequent and i sensed that something was wrong. after some probing, she admitted to having feelings for him.

at first i was quite pissed at that guy, but after thinking through, i was more pissed with my ex. if she felt she wasn't happy with me anymore for any reason, then she could have came clean with me and call it off.

to the 3rd party, he saw who he liked and went for it. even though he knew that she was attached, she didn't give him any signals that she wasn't interested.

TS, i'd say to move on. thank that guy who "stole" your ex from you coz if your gf couldn't stand a small test, then maybe she's not the one you're supposed to be with.

cheers!!

LeMans
14-06-2009, 07:21 PM
bro, i'd say that guy did nothing wrong to you personally.

firstly, he doesn't know you. unlike if a friend of yours goes after your gf, then that's a different story. in this case, that guy just happened to see someone he liked and decided to go after her.

what's interesting is that if your gf was devoted to you, she would have made it clear that she's attached and wouldn't have accepted his advancements.

it happened to me once. i was with my ex then for about 3 years already. i had to go overseas for a year and during that time, she went out with some guy. she did tell me that she was going out with him. their meetings became more and more frequent and i sensed that something was wrong. after some probing, she admitted to having feelings for him.

at first i was quite pissed at that guy, but after thinking through, i was more pissed with my ex. if she felt she wasn't happy with me anymore for any reason, then she could have came clean with me and call it off.

to the 3rd party, he saw who he liked and went for it. even though he knew that she was attached, she didn't give him any signals that she wasn't interested.

TS, i'd say to move on. thank that guy who "stole" your ex from you coz if your gf couldn't stand a small test, then maybe she's not the one you're supposed to be with.

cheers!!

Bro, i agreed with u.....

I was also with my ex-gf for 2 years from 2005 to 2007 (that period of time, I was in NS).... Up till today, I also dunno what my ex-gf was thinking??

During NS, I was just a poor chap earning that miserly $400+ NS allowances together with some part-time job money provided by my late uncle.... n my ex-gf was sticking thick n thin with me....

Yet in late 2006, my ex-gf joined a tele-marketing company n get to know her current fucker stealer bf (fat, ugly, bi-spectacle, currently working in a local bank own by Mr Wee, u ppl shld know which bank), who only knew how to use his authority n resources as her superior to give her some "Perks" n she was too-blind by the current "kindness" (as btw those period, I had some heated arguement with my ex-gf too), thus my ex-gf thought that fucker was a better guy than me..... n not long after I ORD in early 2007.... I found a job as in the auditing industry (I knew my prospect is damn bright, LOL), thus I thought my ex-gf was the one n last gf in my life to be my future wife.... but who knows??.....

After 1 week into my bright future prospective job.... she proposed of going a short holiday with that Fat-ass fucker, I was very piss-off (as earlier, she used to mention him quite a no. of times)... n immediately, I had a heated arguement with my ex-gf.... n next momement, my ex-gf initiated a break-up.... n I probe her why?? She responded that she had no feelings for me.... n I ask her is there any 3rd party... she said partially, n she had developed feelings for that fat-ass fucker.... well.... that is not the end of it, as if our break-up was straight forward.... my ex-gf still got the cheek to ask me to wait for her 2 years to decide who she want to be with as her feelings is totally not 100% sure.... WTF....

After that, I confronted that fat-ass fucker..... well... guess what that fucker told me?? he said that my ex-gf was already single by Dec 2006... WTF again?? I told him that in 2007 CNY, she still follow me to all my relatives' places for CNY n I even went to visit her parents n sisters too.... so well...

Morale of story.... gals r just a fickle minded creatures who can be desparately horny... but who cares?? As long as we used to have them, fuck already.... even my ex-gf lost her virgin to me, so what?? I wanna tk responsibility for my actions for taking her virginity but yet she took me for granted... so her happiness.... whether good or bad... she got to answer herself... unlike if she is still with me.... I gotta tk gd care of her happiness....

Although at times, I admit that I still think of her.... but what is the point.... the pain I gotta bear thru n suffer.... yet she is hugging another man.... well.... luckily for me.... at least, she was just my ex-gf.... not wife.... if not wearing a cuckold is much too unbearable for any Asian Chinese man... rite guys??

Well.... at least this 2 years, I had some achievements in my career... being promoted year in year out.... having the backing of several Audit partners, which make my life in my career smoother..... well.... I may lose a gf... but what I gain back is a prospective career.....n probably in years to come, I may be commanding a fat pay package n afford to drive a 5-series BMW n who knows... I may bang onto my ex-gf on the street 1 of these days with me driving a BMW.... n I will definitely thank her for moulding me to be a stronger man with all the successes along the way.....

To end this, I only got 1 advice to TS: It is easy to say forget that person u had once love deeply, but I understand, to really forget is a tough ordeal (in your case, 1 decade liao) so don't because of 1 set-back by a cheap woman, n it will cost your downfall n your confidence with other women... because, I believe there is always something better at the end of the tunnel... just like one of our rich independent school's motto: THE BEST IS YET TO BE!!!

kwaychup
14-06-2009, 09:01 PM
well,
dun bear ill feelings towards the guy. it's a battleground out there.
simply people are like that. even if you forgive, you can never forget.
is that guy a bro to you? if not there should be not much chances you will ever cross paths again. (FYI the guy that woo my 1st gf away, i never saw him again, even if i did i don't think i remember him at all)

As for ger's thinking, they are always looking for better guys all the time.
( thats what several of my ger friends told me )
even if you give them their holy grail. i think they will be just looking for a better grail.
once they have matured in their thinking, then they will settle down.

Always remember this
men market value go up with age
women market value go down with age

JacqueMerlin
14-06-2009, 09:28 PM

When I moving out of transition from my regular life in the force meaning a period without employment, my wife had an affair with her colleague and that bugger punched me in my nose when I cried and begged him to return her to me. Now thinking back, I could've sued his ass off if I knew it. But what do I gain. Nothing. Now, thanks to him, I've seen through what she is and moved on. And that's why I came here once I found out about this forum.

Violence gain nothing. It's how you grasp the future that makes the difference.

needtofuck
14-06-2009, 09:28 PM
No one can be "stolen" if they did not allow it, therefore no need to restort to violence.

All guys are "fuckers" in one way or another but its the girl who broke your heart.

All the best in your healing process bro.

A_Nobody
14-06-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been down this road before, for me I just forgive and forget;
Forgive them and forget that that were my friends.

Although it is hard to do, it will take time before you get over it.

Last year, I bumped into my that ex gf; She smiled and just when she
wanted to say hi, I said: "You look familiar, I just cannot recall where I have met you"
and I smiled and walked away.

tooned
14-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Last year, I bumped into my that ex gf; She smiled and just when she
wanted to say hi, I said: "You look familiar, I just cannot recall where I have met you"
and I smiled and walked away.

fwah bro!! that's a good one!!
play the game :cool:

centaur
14-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Thank you to all the brothers/sister who posted. Don't worry so far it is all in thoughts.

As mentioned I have dated girls after that. Some of which are much more beautiful and fun to be with. My ex-gf episode has thought me valuable lessons about girls.

Somehow I just have resentment toward that guy. The underhand tactic and word he says. Man.... If you are really going after my gf, just go ahead and admit it like a man. I don't mind competition as I believe improvement comes from it. Be a gentlemen. However that SOB just deny it. Giving lame excuses that there is nothing between them. They are just friends, bla.. bla.. My ex -gf put the blame on me for being over suspicious. I even thought it was really my fault and was depress. That is one low point in my life. Eventually I found out that is not true and they have been seeing each other for some time; before I got suspicious.

Don't worry and thank you to all. Currently I am with a steady whom I treasure a lot. Without my ex and SOB, I would not have found her. So far it is all in thought. I am rational enough not to act it out.

needtofuck
14-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Booking out,saw my girlfriend.
Saw her with,another man.
Kill the man ! Rape my girlfriend !
With my rifle and my buddy and meeee. :D

!

hahaha !!!! :D

potus83
15-06-2009, 12:39 AM
I have similar exp. My first GF in JC. He is in NS at that time and was her ex crush. Middle of J2. He contacted her for dinner and dates and etc. And from there, my relationship with her deteriorated and broken. I am dman pissed with him. Still am. I met him in Uni as same year mate since I don't need to go NS. Guess what he told his new gf, who happened to be my project mate. He said he only have one serious gf before her and that gf is not my ex. And he swear to her that he has no fling. Once again, the girl that he chased also has an existing bf, who she eventually breaks up because of him.

that guy is really a bastard but he is rich though! Girls just go heels over head for him! But if I see him, I want to bash him up for going around stealing other people's gf to show he is better!

stog
15-06-2009, 09:19 AM
You don't need to forgive him, he doesn't ask for it. Neither do you need to forget, cause he doesn't give a damn anyway.
But remember, it is a fair world.

Nobody owns anyone an explanation for stealing anyone's gf esp if they don't know each other.

You can feel sore but jus get on with life.
Find more gals to date and enjoy!!

skycock
15-06-2009, 11:22 AM
I think I might have stolen other's gfs before. I cant really tell. When I asked the girls they always say that the guy is just an ordinary friend. So am I stealing?

old_yet_horny
15-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I got so many GF being stolen from me and I have stolemn so many GF from other guys... So all in all, it comes back to square 1...

But honestly, I do hate the guy who stole my GF but after a while or when I got a new GF, i forget all about him and my ex... becos I believe that there will always be sunshine after the rain...

need_it
15-06-2009, 11:09 PM
I think the inability to forgive gf is definitely understandable. Faith being placed and misplaced. Surely I think there r bros here who at one point or another love their gfs etc but at the same time lack utmost faith in them, but you just can't stop loving. This is really painful and pathetic and not to mention foolish. But we just can't help but perpetuate this foolishness sometimes. :(

adrianus
16-06-2009, 07:54 AM
I guess everyone has gone through this stage. I once had a gf whom I thought I loved very much cheat on me when I was overseas... I was devastated since I thought I was in any and every way a much better guy than him... except that he is probably a little richer...

Thinking back, I think I lacked the judgement then on what made a good girlfriend or prospective life partner...

dainty
16-06-2009, 08:23 AM
It definitely hurts. That's needless to say. I almost conjured a plan for revenge at the peak of my pain. On the hindsight after so many years, it could be a blessing in disguise. If she can be taken away so easily, perhaps we are never meant to be.

diogenes
16-06-2009, 08:47 AM
Winning and losing is just part and parcel of the game. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. This keeps life going. Otherwise life becomes too monotonous.

skycock
16-06-2009, 08:59 AM
I guess everyone has gone through this stage. I once had a gf whom I thought I loved very much cheat on me when I was overseas... I was devastated since I thought I was in any and every way a much better guy than him... except that he is probably a little richer...

Thinking back, I think I lacked the judgement then on what made a good girlfriend or prospective life partner...

It was purely a judgment call. It could have gone either way. So dont lament and be discouraged. It is always easier to be wise after the event.

need_it
16-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Winning and losing is just part and parcel of the game. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. This keeps life going. Otherwise life becomes too monotonous.

I find such mentality very disagreeable. To reduce r/s to a game is to demean it. Winning and losing ain't got anything to do with keeping life going. It is precisely of such radical and freewheeling mentality that people these days don't place a premium on maintaining r/s, that people lack respect for themselves and others and that they are so unrestained.

giggz83
16-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Move on bro.

Its not worth doing stupid things like getting back at the girl, punching the other guy or even try to break their r/s. WHY should we do that?

Its hard, very hard. But all of us have been there, done that, via one method or the another. The bottomline is CAN DO!

All the more you should be more matured and improved yourself. Like more career-minded, learn more on how to better r/s, improve oneself via attitude, virtues etc. There is no better time!!

So, when the next time you met a new girl, you will be more than ready. And should you bump into your ex-gf, hopefully, you have will have a successful career, wearing a hugo suit and driving the latest Benz and just smile at her.

By the time its too late for regrets ..

polinim125
17-06-2009, 02:16 AM
In a relationship, when its not yours, its not yours.
I'm in a relationship with my ex-gf for close to 8 yrs, always being the good guy not straying around, no cheonging etc, it all changed when my ex-gf started to MIA after studying part time. Imagine meeting your gf for only 2-3 times a month becasue she claims that busy, study blach blah?
Broke up with her and moved on and i realised that in fact I'm happier with life, endless cheonging sessions with friends, get to go out with different girls etc

skycock
18-06-2009, 11:14 AM
To the bro who zapped me 7 times of 14 points in the space of the past 2 days,

I do not think I have offended anyone in my short sojourn in this forum and therefore, I cannot fathom your motive in zapping me. If your intention is exhibit your prowess then I must say that I am not impressed by your display. In fact your failure to leave your nick is incontrovertible evidence of your cowardice. If your intention is to irk me then you also have not succeeded in any way. The points I had were given to me by the sheer generosity of my friends who are samsters in this forum. I had not worked hard for them. I post once again as my previous post had expired this morning and if it gives you delight in zapping my points then please carry on.

To TS,

I apologise for interrupting your thread. I posted here as this was one of the various threads under which my points were zapped.

Pikaso
18-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Guy never stole your gf.. only that your gf left you.

Stud00
18-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Bro T.S,

Thanks for sharing with us your experience. I guess that it's in the presence of such anonymity where we can be honest and share about things without worrying about backlash.

I have had my own fair share of such experiences, and myself, it was just recent, maybe less then 2 months ago. Let me share with you what happened and how i dealt with it.

GF went overseas for 3 weeks, for work she claims, throughout 3 weeks, no sms or calls. After 3 weeks she came back, and a dumb ass i am, i picked her up from airport at 4am in the morning, despite having to work, no complaints about that, cos i loved her right. In the car, she told me that she seriously needs to concentrate on her work, no time for nonsense and stuff. so i said ok. Wierd thing is, she can have time for golf but no time for me.

So.. next few days, if i don't call her.. or sms her. i wont get a response from her. she won't contact. Apparently she wants to have a silent break-up. So i spoke to her, and she finds that throughout 3 weeks, she has been thinking and find that we are not compatible.. (lame bullshit) right... so she says that both of us should concentrate on our work, and we parted off peacefully.

4 days later, the wonders of technology, she is attached to a new bf.. and when i asked her, she said she didn't two-timed me at all. Well, i would be a dumb ass to believe that. Of course if you ask me, it hurts and stings like hell.. but morale of the story is, it takes 2 hands to clap. And if the guy is smart, if a gal could do that to her existing bf, what makes you think she is not able to do it to you? Anyway, such dumb farkers without code of honour who pockets and prey on other gfs and wives should have their dicks chopped off and their balls used for bowling. In the words of a very good friend, "Aiya shes a gal, all men loved to screw" Crude as it is.. it is true.

A few months have passed, i have focused all my energy on my work and thankfully, it has been productive. Morale of the story is, for those that believe in karma.. Whatever you sow, you would reap.. So gotta forgive and forget and move on..

Just my two cents worth!!

jasonz3610
18-06-2009, 09:18 PM
upz!! nice one

kwaychup
18-06-2009, 10:19 PM
A few months have passed, i have focused all my energy on my work and thankfully, it has been productive. Morale of the story is, for those that believe in karma.. Whatever you sow, you would reap.. So gotta forgive and forget and move on..

kudos to you bro, for having a big heart for able to forget.
personnelly, i'll just strive myself on to prove that her decision is wrong.
it's a good ego booster if u manage to do that which i believe you have already done so.

Stud00
19-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the kind comments bro.
Its true that it's hard to move on. But sometimes just have to suck it up and just do it. For myself, i would just focus on my career.. more productive.. with $$ comes the power to do so many things.. and of course i would be happier.

Cheers

kudos to you bro, for having a big heart for able to forget.
personnelly, i'll just strive myself on to prove that her decision is wrong.
it's a good ego booster if u manage to do that which i believe you have already done so.

19-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Bro T.S,

Thanks for sharing with us your experience. I guess that it's in the presence of such anonymity where we can be honest and share about things without worrying about backlash.

I have had my own fair share of such experiences, and myself, it was just recent, maybe less then 2 months ago. Let me share with you what happened and how i dealt with it.

GF went overseas for 3 weeks, for work she claims, throughout 3 weeks, no sms or calls. After 3 weeks she came back, and a dumb ass i am, i picked her up from airport at 4am in the morning, despite having to work, no complaints about that, cos i loved her right. In the car, she told me that she seriously needs to concentrate on her work, no time for nonsense and stuff. so i said ok. Wierd thing is, she can have time for golf but no time for me.

So.. next few days, if i don't call her.. or sms her. i wont get a response from her. she won't contact. Apparently she wants to have a silent break-up. So i spoke to her, and she finds that throughout 3 weeks, she has been thinking and find that we are not compatible.. (lame bullshit) right... so she says that both of us should concentrate on our work, and we parted off peacefully.

4 days later, the wonders of technology, she is attached to a new bf.. and when i asked her, she said she didn't two-timed me at all. Well, i would be a dumb ass to believe that. Of course if you ask me, it hurts and stings like hell.. but morale of the story is, it takes 2 hands to clap. And if the guy is smart, if a gal could do that to her existing bf, what makes you think she is not able to do it to you? Anyway, such dumb farkers without code of honour who pockets and prey on other gfs and wives should have their dicks chopped off and their balls used for bowling. In the words of a very good friend, "Aiya shes a gal, all men loved to screw" Crude as it is.. it is true.

Bro you the man. Really amind your style after reading your story. Tumbs up for you.

willy_sgsg
19-06-2009, 01:01 PM
hahaha, nice 1 bro,my incident is also near to the same but mine is wife...oops i shud said ex wife.

i was marry for 1 year and was a toy for her for 1 year.we know each other for 3 years and after that got marry.

My first few month of marriage was wonderful and i shud say honey moon period.We almost have sex everyday,but like wise thing start to change after 6 month of out marriage.She start to come home late and also on week end.

When i request for sex,she will everytime give excuse.Ok cut the story short,She actually talk to me together with the ex bf by her side that she marry me just to spike her lover cos her ex bf actually at that time don't wish to marry her.

So that make her angry and she did the impulsive move by marrying me....now that her lover is back,she wanted him and ask me to get over and file for a divorce......

So bro if you said abt GF...then what about WIFE? USING U AND MARRIAGE JUST TO SPIKE SOMEONE?

It been a long time liao...so now i already get over it....scare to get commited again...:(

kwaychup
19-06-2009, 01:10 PM
So bro if you said abt GF...then what about WIFE? USING U AND MARRIAGE JUST TO SPIKE SOMEONE?

It been a long time liao...so now i already get over it....scare to get commited again...:(

just curious bro,
you need to pay alimony to your ex wife or not?
if not, how did the proceeding went?

willy_sgsg
19-06-2009, 01:31 PM
i nv pay for the alimony,she told me "we come and go clean"Currently having a seperation deed.But she want me to be fast....she told me she not interested to have any alimony as we don't have any kids yet,but condition is she want to sign the divorce paper so that she can faster get marry to that guy.....haiz....:(

old_yet_horny
19-06-2009, 03:24 PM
hahaha, nice 1 bro,my incident is also near to the same but mine is wife...oops i shud said ex wife.

i was marry for 1 year and was a toy for her for 1 year.we know each other for 3 years and after that got marry.

My first few month of marriage was wonderful and i shud say honey moon period.We almost have sex everyday,but like wise thing start to change after 6 month of out marriage.She start to come home late and also on week end.

When i request for sex,she will everytime give excuse.Ok cut the story short,She actually talk to me together with the ex bf by her side that she marry me just to spike her lover cos her ex bf actually at that time don't wish to marry her.

So that make her angry and she did the impulsive move by marrying me....now that her lover is back,she wanted him and ask me to get over and file for a divorce......

Bro..

Dun know to symphatize you or to congratulate you...

I would say both...Feeling sorry for you that she left a bad chapter in your life and to congratulate you cos its all going to be over soon...

Hope you do fine in future...:)

Stud00
20-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Bro 4411..

Thanks for your kind comments..
Well, there's a saying from "batman" that goes..

"Why do we fall? Becos we can learn to get up and walk again."

Regards

willy_sgsg
20-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Bro..

Dun know to symphatize you or to congratulate you...

I would say both...Feeling sorry for you that she left a bad chapter in your life and to congratulate you cos its all going to be over soon...

Hope you do fine in future...:)

bro thanks alot alot of my fren told me the same too.......haiz.....maybe better luck next life:(

EXBoy
20-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Whether forgive or not its up to you. But most impt is to forget the girl and look forward. Glad that you are better. Cheers

WWEF
20-06-2009, 11:47 AM
How to forgive him / her is to get another pussy. Just hope the new pussy is better than the last one.

Never fall too deep in love, if u can control yourself tat is...
People only get disappointed b'cos they have expectations.

So, like wat they always tell u, dun waste time feeling sad over a mere piece of pussy, there are just too many out there brudders! :)

popi824
20-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Bro T.S,

i guess it hurts as much as now that you are sharing your experiences with us... i had mine exp too... i guess since then you had become a stronger and better person in your life now.

izerkudie
20-06-2009, 02:45 PM
TS & sambrothers,

i been thru this before, i guess most of us did, such experiences in life is crucial and sad, but whatever doesnt kill us, only make us stronger and what brings tomorrow is what you create today, we must learn from it, if we cant take nonsense from our gals, how are we going to protect them from other guy's nonsense?

REMB!! whatever doesnt kill us, only make us STRONGER

izerkudie
20-06-2009, 03:46 PM
TS, just to share with you my story,

had this ex-gf for 2years+, very deep love feeling, but due to alot of misunderstandings and miscoummunications, we broke up, straightafter and she found a new guy 6months before i went to serve army, i still love her deeply at that point of time, quite upset but i had a new gf then, but the new gf wasnt someone i really love..after i went to army, ex-gf started to sms/call me saying she regret breaking up this r/s and wants me back, i was touched and soft hearted..as we were patching up, she was honest, and she told me she had sex with that guy, and she feels sucky and wants me to know that, she still love me, call me selfish, i rejected the patchup..though i really want to, but i just cant, why? because we guys have pride, to me i believe, to love a girl, to make the girl yours, this girl is your pride. and when others attack this girl of yours, hes attacked this pride of yours, there goes your pride, till today this ex-gf of mine remain good fren as mine, or even a fb? as i dont love her now, theres still memories of cause.

there is 3 kinds of love a guy can have for a girl, one is just love, a love you can get over within 2months. another one is deep love, a love you can get over within 1year. another is, great love, something dies in the guy, and he will never be the same again

after my ex-gf of 2years, i learnt alot though its hard for me to get by as i was in the army that time, today till now im still fking around havent ever settle down. guess this is life, once bitten twice shy, crude as it be..love is just 4 letter words, either you use it to cheat the girl onto bed, or the girl use it to cheat it on you while bedding with another guy..

just my humble 20cents..

izerkudie
23-06-2009, 05:05 PM
bro TS, would be good if u can share more of ur experiences :D

Loving_Dickhead
23-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi, this is my first post. :p

I write to share my experience with the bros here - nothing spectacular, no fireworks - just a part of my life growing up with pains along the way.

I know this gal, my first love, when I was around 17 years old. She was then 15 years of age. We dated for 7 years and survived the torturing 2.5 years I have to serve in the military. No doubt, every relationship has it ups and downs, we have had ours and often worked it out no matter how difficult it was.

Honestly, I was a scrawny guy back then (even after army), a geek some may say or came to know me. I was a lowly paid employee then but we stuck through the days by living simply. We were not showy, not have we even been to a disco - life's plain simple.

Things changed when she moved to a local technology firm. She lost her patience at me easily, commenting how dirt low my pay was and how come I have no ambition at all. She started to "work" late and those nights she told me where she was, I will still drive out to fetch her - even places beyond her office. I must say I was pretty naive back then and trusted everything she said. She told me about a certain manager and that she lunched with him as well as he did sent her home etc. Well, I trusted her and I left her with personal space.

One fine day in my car, we were quarelling about some simple thing and she suggested that we break up. I was like "huh?" for we have sent through more intensive quarrels than this. As we neared her house, she just picked her bag and left my car.

I tried calling her thereafter to no avail. Couple of days later, I was have a dinner with a good friend and saw her through the restuarant window with the guy - hands in hands. Imagine my shock.

Fast forward to that fateful night, I waited for her under her house. Yes, she came home with that guy and saw me. Naturally a confrontation occurred, the guy came and swung a blow at me, which connected to the left side of my face. I fell to the floor. My ex-gf just walked coolly away with that guy and said "********, your lifestyle not my cup of tea. You do not have the moeny and we are not compatible."

Wow, after 7 years and almost contemplating marriage to have an ending like "incompatible..." Obviously, I was flabbergasted.

I took to drinking and almost got myself killed in a drunken stupor by nearly running across ECP after getting drunk in BFD. Fortunately my friends managed to pull me back.

I was in a state of denial for 2 months - drunkard, lost my job and my pride. It was one of my good friends, also a mutual friend of hers, got emails exchanges between she and the guy for my reading enlightenment. Things did happened behind my back and she made as if I was the one who caused it. I woke up and lived my life differently.

Thanks to her, I am where am I today. A director with a prestigious bank, couple of humble cars and happily attached to a wonderful gal.

My story is long winded, but the bottomline is that you lived for yourself. Cheating partners as with bankruptcy as with all the life downs are painful initially, but life goes on. I have forgiven her as without her "eggings", I am not where I am today - no longer geek, no longer low wage earner, no longer scrawny and no longer miserable about life.

Now my memory of her was that "yes I loved her, but she was just another fuck - abeit a poor one. I have had better for NOT her presence in my life."

:D

P/S: After she got married to that guy, she found that he was abusive and a compulsive gambler. We got together for a short while and I sent her home with her CB full of my army. :p Life's never been sweeter.