PDA

View Full Version : Wet Pussy..

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi all..

Was wondering if anyone have any experience or solutions on the above. My BF and my ex say Im very wet. My ex have not much problem but my BF dont like it cos Im too wet..
Is there anyway to prevent from getting too wet.
Becos i think it is also preventing me from enjoying the act.. wen too wet cant really feel it in me. I can only feel the initial thrush then after that cant really feel much friction cos get too wet and lubricated..
Any bro have any solutions/experience on doing it wif a gal who is too wet or any sis know wat to do to prevent yourself from getting too wet..:p

coolfire69
13-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Your BF is taking your wetness for granted... many guys would love to be in his position... :D

alvin36
13-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Your BF is taking your wetness for granted... many guys would love to be in his position... :D

not true leh.... i also dont like pussy which are too wet... medium medium is just nice :D

but more importantly is not smell :p

David_Ginola
13-06-2009, 03:53 PM

I'm 1 of them too...........wet is stimulating, wet is song......i love pussy to be wet:D

Suck-Pussy
13-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi all..

Was wondering if anyone have any experience or solutions on the above. My BF and my ex say Im very wet. My ex have not much problem but my BF dont like it cos Im too wet..
Becos i think it is also preventing me from enjoying the act.. wen too wet cant really feel it in me. I can only feel the initial thrush then after that cant really feel much friction cos get too wet and lubricated..
Any bro have any solutions/experience on doing it wif a gal who is too wet or any sis know wat to do to prevent yourself from getting too wet..:p

Hi MissTakes,

Wet is good before penetration cos it will not be painful during the initial thrusting stage. I love the wetness. Usually, when I have sex with womans, I will foreplay with them first and made them very very wet, then I will lick their pussy and their cum pussy juices off their pussy. It's feeling great and shiok. Then I will penetrate them and they love it so much.

soul_vision
13-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Er.... can change BF ? I like it wet and juicy...

soul :P

satisfaction assure

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Hmm.. My BF dont really like too wet.. That's why..
Smell wise I know dont really think got la.. just normal pussy smell i guess..
But Im really wondering how not to get wet cos too wet cant feel.. and I think the guy also cant feel much later.. just feel the wetness and the heat..
that's why i wanna know how to not get too wet..:rolleyes:

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi MissTakes,

Wet is good before penetration cos it will not be painful during the initial thrusting stage. I love the wetness. Usually, when I have sex with womans, I will foreplay with them first and made them very very wet, then I will lick their pussy and their cum pussy juices off their pussy. It's feeling great and shiok. Then I will penetrate them and they love it so much.

Ya i know.. wet is good cos easy to penetrate.. but wat to do.. he dont really like it so trying to figure out how to please him better.. I rode him the other day and he said it very wet and I can feel the rubber is soak wif the juices.. and after sometime i cant feel him much cos too lubricated..

Same prob wif my ex.. wen he finger me, Initial part still ok then thereafter too wet and again cant feel..

hondasleeper
13-06-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I'm no doctor but it is natural that you are wet, it means you are stimulated.

If however you would like more sensation in your sex, I would suggest maybe using a ribbed condom or a condom that has some texture. Go to sex shop and see what types of condoms they have.

Also I would try various positions to find out which position gives you the most sensation, don't just stick to the usual missionary, doggie, ... etc. Variety is the spice of life.

I would love to be in your BF's position, literally(just kidding) but I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with being too wet. I think it would be a real problem if you weren't wet at all.

Hope this helps and let us know how things work out for you.

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 04:09 PM

How do you take wetness for granted? haha..
I think it's just me.. There was once I wasnt lubricated at all and he wanted it, kinda painful so he ask me to spit or something to make it wet.. didnt need to. cos I just pause for a while and just like think of getting wet and voila.. it's all ready for him to play..

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 04:13 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I'm no doctor but it is natural that you are wet, it means you are stimulated.

If however you would like more sensation in your sex, I would suggest maybe using a ribbed condom or a condom that has some texture. Go to sex shop and see what types of condoms they have.

Hmm.. ya.. maybe i shud try using texture condoms.. havent try it yet.. Good idea.. Tks bro.. Cos the other day we were using those normal condoms you can buy from hotels. I think quality wise, it sucks and the taste and smell of the CD last even after shower..

deity
13-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Think i can understand ur difficulties. Too wet and & u lose all friction within your wall. I think as mentioned by Hondasleeper, using a ribbon condom do help in increasing the friction. Most guys like it damp but seriously over wet / slippery while penetration = no feel.
If you dun believe, try applying lots of lubricant (ky) & pcc.

Devilzz
13-06-2009, 04:21 PM
I love wet pussy! The more wet the merrier! I guess your bf and ur ex don't know how to handle and appreciate a wet pussy like you. wat a waste!:D

goodielecks
13-06-2009, 04:47 PM
The level of lubrication varies from woman to woman.

So it's very hard to pinpoint the exact reason. Seek help from a gynecologist. If not try to readjust your sex life, like trying different positions to see which works best.

SharkMan
13-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Your bf complaining you of being too wet? Maybe he hasn't had a dry one before!

Wet is fun!

No feeling for you? Maybe he's dick is too skinny... not your fault. Try changing style, certain style will allow you to feel more, clamp your legs together might help too.

If all else fail, change bf, change to one that appreciate wetness and with a bigger dick!!! :p

zadina20002000
13-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Wet is good. Your comment is similar to girls who has big breast. Better appreciate it while you have it. Wetness will reduce as age increase due to hormonal changes especially menopause.

I think it could also be the condom that makes it no feeling. There are other type of contraceptive. Try and go for natural when the timing of the month allows it. Feel the difference.

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Think i can understand ur difficulties. Too wet and & u lose all friction within your wall. I think as mentioned by Hondasleeper, using a ribbon condom do help in increasing the friction. Most guys like it damp but seriously over wet / slippery while penetration = no feel.
If you dun believe, try applying lots of lubricant (ky) & pcc.

Ya.. U got it rite.. too wet and cant feel much.. Wen I ride him, it is easy for him to slip out and sometimes too engross riding that mite hurt him..
Will take it Bro deity and Bro hondasleeper suggestion and try textured condoms.. tks..:p

MissTakes
13-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Wet is good. Your comment is similar to girls who has big breast. Better appreciate it while you have it. Wetness will reduce as age increase due to hormonal changes especially menopause.

I think it could also be the condom that makes it no feeling. There are other type of contraceptive. Try and go for natural when the timing of the month allows it. Feel the difference.

Actually we rarely use condoms.. But I think sometimes when he feel like shooting in, then he use it.. Normally it is raw and I like it better..
Hmm.. maybe after sum time as I age it will get drier.. hopefully not dry up can already..:eek:

leojonesid
13-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Miss Takes,

I understand the problem you are describing and have experienced when with different girls. So reading your post I got curious and did a Google search in the end the search for "Excessive Vaginal Wetness" yielded the best results.

The following website Excess Vaginal Wetness - What are Your Options (http://ezinearticles.com/?Excess-Vaginal-Wetness---What-are-Your-Options&id=9534) while slow to load had an interesting summary which I pasted below it seems to dismiss most options but there are a number of things your could try in their list, it ends almost as an advertisement but the discussion up to then is interesting I have posted the summary quoted below.

I also read other sites that definitely mention it is possible it is a STD, but you mention you have always been this way so I think this very unlikely. The truth seems to be lots of women seem to suffer with this and there does not seem to be a great answer, I only mention the STD's as you may do some reading and be able to decide if what they discuss is worth checking certainly not to offend you or your partners.

A couple of women discussed different types of birth control helped them, while others discussed a change of diet to vegetarian assisted them.

I wish you the best of luck lots of information if you repeat the Google search and here are two other links from medical blogs that I found interesting that you may like to read (Excess Vaginal Wetness During Sex - Sexual Health - MedHelp (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Sexual-Health/Excess-Vaginal-Wetness-During-Sex/show/409697), HEALTH : Sexual Well Being Articles : Excess Vagainal Wetness - All You Need To Know (http://www.net-planet.org/health/excess-vagainal-wetness-all-you-need-to-know.html)).

The most extreme action is actual surgery :eek:, but I hope you would really love your current darling before doing that.

On the lighter side the last item discussed in the list below is a special powder that is sprinkled on the penis to absorb moisture one women stated that it seemed to her it would lead to some sort of Vaginal Gravy (I wonder if I can get that on my chicken rice :) ).

"....
Medical Options:

The most radical solution to excess wetness is surgery. This should be your last resort, & is rarely necessary. Other medical procedures include freezing or lasering the cervix to reduce secretions, electrical stimulation, & treatment with magnetic fields. These treatments can variously be painful, costly, & time consuming. There is no guarantee of success or that the problem will not return.

Non-Medical Options:

There are numerous options, but few realistic ones. Here are some common things couples try (including some “old wives tales”) & comments about their effectiveness.

1) Anything that dries up the mouth. In general, if it dries the mouth, then it will also affect the vagina somewhat. Examples would be decongestants, antihistamines, cold formulas, certain antidepressants, alcohol, cigarettes, & marijuana. While these may work to some degree, wetness & corresponding tightness levels are not controllable, not to mention that a dry mouth is not as tasty during kissing & is more conductive to bad breath due to lack of saliva.

2) Try an Alum Douche. We’ve heard of this, but don’t know any doctor recommending it. Alum acts to contract walls of vagina, but can be irritating & cause yeast infections. There’s no way to judge how long it will last nor a way to control the extent of tightening

3) Use a ribbed condom or penis sleeve. Excess wetness remains a problem with or without a condom. Penis sleeves help the man feel more, but tends to numb the woman’s vagina after a few minutes, making her uncomfortable.

4) Douche with plain water. This has some impact by reducing the amount of natural lubrication, but the effect tends to vanish as the woman’s arousal increases, resulting in secretion of even more lubrication.

5) Insert a sponge or cloth. One of the more embarrassing techniques as it must be done intermittently. Couples find this a big turn off. The technique though, is to wrap a thin sheet/towel around a couple of fingers. Insert the fingers to soak up vaginal wetness. Proceed with intercourse. Repeat as necessary. While this method does work, re-entry of vagina is difficult & painful because this method absorbs ALL the lubrication. Within a few minutes however, as arousal increases again, there will once again be too much wetness. With this method, there is no way of controlling the desired level of wetness & tightness.

6) Use of a fan blowing on the genital area. Not a practical solution, as it primarily results in making the couple cold, while having little impact on internal vaginal secretions.

7) Use of birth control pills. An old wives tale without any validity.

8) Repositioning her body. Certain positions, such as closing of the legs, act to tighten the vagina, but unless the man has a longer than average penis, he will find it far less satisfying due to shallower penetration.

9) Insert an ice cube into the vagina to cause muscle contraction. Another old wives tale, not to mention the obvious discomfort.

10) Vaginal Cones. Very similar in concept to kegal exercises. The idea here is to exercise the vaginal muscles by holding an object inside the vagina by flexing the interior muscles. Increasingly heavier weights can be placed inside. The theory is sound, but females have a difficult time staying on this type of program long enough to be of benefit, not to mention that like any muscle, if it is not continually worked, it will lose its strength. The other disadvantage is that to be of benefit during intercourse, the female must consciously flex her interior muscles, thus taking away from her ability to relax & enjoy the act of intercourse itself.

11) Creams. There are a couple of these on the internet now being marketed under many different names. If you already suffer from excess wetness, adding a cream to the existing problem is not going to help. Manufacturers say the creams have a tightening effect on the vagina within 15-30 minutes, but evidence shows that any NOTICEABLE tightening effects is minimal to none. Application of the cream to the interior walls of the vagina is difficult, embarrassing & must be properly timed to correspond with intercourse. Some of the creams contain benzocaine, alum or Vaseline, none of which are recommended for being inserted into the vagina. To check out more on these creams, look on the internet under ‘vaginal tightening.’

12) AbsorbShun natural powder. Is an ‘all-natural’ powder that either the man or woman can apply to the man’s penis. It is simple & quick to use, & has a noticeable moisture absorbing effect within 1-2 minutes. The more powder used, the more absorption, thus allowing the couple to find (and control) their most preferred moisture & tightness level. For more information on this product, go to hot sex alum powder kegel at absorbshun.com (http://www.absorbshun.com)

..."

Hope that helps a little and that you can keep us up to date on if you are able to find someting that works.

block11
13-06-2009, 09:00 PM
5) Insert a sponge or cloth....

hmmm... try using a tampon? insert it during foreplay and remove during bonking ;) :p

Greendevil
13-06-2009, 09:46 PM
to me obviously a cock and pussy mismatch. Wet is good, and from what you mention, hmmm think you need a bigger tools like me lol

SeAHuM
13-06-2009, 09:55 PM
School Holiday ! :p

raykwok79
13-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey hey, there has been great discussion on pussy being too wet... but how wet? oozing out, dripping or squirting? Thats make difference.

ken ken
13-06-2009, 10:22 PM
1.) Your BF dont like wet ? 2.) You cant feel if too wet ? My conclusion = He buay hiua many man like it wet & as for U better change a Bigger Dick so u can feel :D

SamSeng79
13-06-2009, 10:30 PM
too wet is still better than too dry... actually, i am a lover for wet pussy also...:D

Suck-Pussy
13-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Ya i know.. wet is good cos easy to penetrate.. but wat to do.. he dont really like it so trying to figure out how to please him better.. I rode him the other day and he said it very wet and I can feel the rubber is soak wif the juices.. and after sometime i cant feel him much cos too lubricated..

Same prob wif my ex.. wen he finger me, Initial part still ok then thereafter too wet and again cant feel..

Hi MissTake,

Wonder can I try you as I wouldlike to see how wet you can be. I love woman to be wet, the more wet,the better. I want to see and make you squirt and wet the bed. When u r wet, I will lick n suck your wetness juices off your pussy for u. Wanna try my licking & sucking skill. If yes wish , PM me and we can arrange.

ddog
13-06-2009, 11:11 PM
There is the Indonesian Jamu for ladies. Traditionally it's believed that dry pussy is best for sex and they formulated the herbs to make the babes less wet. Can get it at malay stores.

gonggong18
13-06-2009, 11:36 PM
You are stimulated and he is not, or his thingy is too short.

Wet is shiok for the guy, I enjoy, if his penis can hit cervix you will still feel it, in fact you will be damn shiok.

If can't feel by both of you then, maybe not really in love...just plain sex

Consider looking for one you love...really love

But don't find me hor...

popi824
13-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Hi all..

i think its ok that you are wet... i guess it just shows that you are enjoying it... i like my women to be wet as it is easier to penetrate... i dont find there is anything wrong.. just that yr bf doesnt know how to appreciate you..

perfection89
14-06-2009, 08:17 AM
lol ur bf taste so weird one...like it dry dry... >.<

ah rat
14-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Sis, while having sex,try using the Fan,it may help a bit :D

malaysiapig
14-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hmm.. My BF dont really like too wet.. That's why..
Smell wise I know dont really think got la.. just normal pussy smell i guess..
But Im really wondering how not to get wet cos too wet cant feel.. and I think the guy also cant feel much later.. just feel the wetness and the heat..
that's why i wanna know how to not get too wet..:rolleyes:

Honey,

Because you are shiok thats way pussy very wet ...
If you can't feel, probably your chee bye is too big or lose already not because of the love juices.

Your BF is a idiot who care only himself and not appreciate your feeling, you should change a BF and not blame your pussy ...

I love wet, wet and wet pussy .... :)

拥有时,不懂得珍惜
失去了,才觉得可惜 ...:mad:

elth
14-06-2009, 10:43 PM
lol ur bf taste so weird one...like it dry dry... >.<

hor fun got wet and dry too, personal choice :D

markck
15-06-2009, 12:19 AM
wetness is a blessing. u are wet cos u are aroused, ur bf shld b appreciative they can arouse u!!! one day u r not wet they dont cry!

if it is causing u problem then do less foreplay and fingering, just go straight into the penetration and position that arouse u lesser. if u get too wet then go to pee, my gf are more dry after a visit to the toilet.

another solution would be, change bf!!! find someone who accept who u r and enjoy who u are, rather than make u feel stressed.

hope this may help u.

geckoSG
15-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Its a blessing to have wet pussy, my current FB one of the 3 sisters tat I've
upped have extremely wet pussy, even before we pet, she is already very
very wet while we were frenching, loved her juice everytime... :D

risingeast
15-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Your BF is an idiot. I love wet pussy. Feeling wet pussy is a great turn on, either with fingers, hand or with lips or during fj. Maybe you tell him, you can't stand wet dick.

Satan_Mistress
15-06-2009, 03:59 PM
hi sis...dont be bothered by the wetness too much la...i myself gets real wet too when making out...and its dripping kind when my partner manage to stimulates me real high lolz....my bf complains too im wet...but there's nothing much i can do except to use tissue to wipe every now and then...:D

weird ar...i thot men loves wetness...this shows that he did manage to make a gal high...a sign of success :p

ChiefBandit
15-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi Sis,

Wet or dry cannot be control by you~ so no worries~ if he complains again, dun give it to him for one day~ he will then learn!

Xgenre
15-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I have gfs who are extremely wet and it can be a turn off at times. Too wet means lesser friction for the guys, less shiok. The bed also has some smell when your juices are dried up. He has a valid point by voicing his concerns for you.

Guys are quite straight-forward in our thinking. 1. He can tell you about the problem and hope the 2 of you find a solution or 2. He can find other girls that gives him more pleasure. Same thinking for a lot of us guys here. A lot of us here aren't happy with our sex lives with our wives (be it a lack of frequency, a lack of freshness, loose pussy, wife fat and unattractive). Either things can be improved with the wife or we go outside for take-away meals.

Sister, do you make love in an air-conditioned room? I find that the dry cold air does dry the pussy. How about putting a towel under you to absorb the excess moisture? You can use the towel to touch dry when you are switching positions too. Which position makes you less wet? I do find that girls seem less wet during doggie from my personal experience. How about trying no or lesser foreplay? You blow him or whatsoever as per normal and start the sex when you are only slightly aroused? Are you multi-orgasmic? Some ladies are, some can only cum 1 time. If you can only cum 1 time, how about starting the sex only after you cum? Maybe can work.

Hope things work out. If not, see a doctor. Who knows if he may have some creams for you.

Blue_gal
15-06-2009, 04:41 PM
well...in between of the sexssion he will pass me some tissue to wipe off the juice..cos "HE" keep sliping "OUT" of "HER"....after wiping he can continues to make sex to me......n tat also explain at time he is "rough" in making sex to me...he is "creating" friction..:D

i gets turn on watching him "eat her" ...after tat frenching me wif the taste of my juicy on his mouth...:p too bad he dun really enjoy eating...but then his sexing is GOOD...so can't complaint..god is fair..

cheer~
BitChy Blue AUntiE

Xgenre
15-06-2009, 04:53 PM
well...in between of the sexssion he will pass me some tissue to wipe off the juice..cos "HE" keep sliping "OUT" of "HER"....after wiping he can continues to make sex to me......n tat also explain at time he is "rough" in making sex to me...he is "creating" friction..:D

Totally understand the rough sex to create friction part. You are too wet for him and he needs to either fuck harder or press his cock harder against you to have some 'feel'.

kwaychup
15-06-2009, 05:51 PM
TS, you can try position which your legs can be clamp together for more "feeling",
like the usual doggie.
or some weirdo name positions below.
spoons - both face same direction, like a side doggie on the bed but the ger's leg is clamp together instead of rising 1 up.
t-square - The penetrating partner lies on their side perpendicular to the receiver, with the penetrating partner's hips under the arch formed by receiver's legs
or some modified missonary - A variant is for the receiving partner to rest both her legs on the same side of the partner's shoulders.

MissTakes
16-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Miss Takes,

I understand the problem you are describing and have experienced when with different girls. So reading your post I got curious and did a Google search in the end the search for "Excessive Vaginal Wetness" yielded the best results.

Hope that helps a little and that you can keep us up to date on if you are able to find someting that works.

WOW.. Very informative.. haha.. Tks.. maybe some are old wife tales.. and nope wont consider surgery.. plain stupid.. but maybe I will just let it be.. and he either have to get use to it or we figure it out somehow.. wetness is more useful than dryness:)

MissTakes
16-06-2009, 11:41 AM
hi sis...dont be bothered by the wetness too much la...i myself gets real wet too when making out...and its dripping kind when my partner manage to stimulates me real high lolz....my bf complains too im wet...but there's nothing much i can do except to use tissue to wipe every now and then...:D

weird ar...i thot men loves wetness...this shows that he did manage to make a gal high...a sign of success :p

Hi sis.. ya actually neva consider that before.. maybe shud wipe off.. cos that was the 1st time he mention im too wet after all this time..
ya.. I myself can feel the juices driiping off as I ride him..

MissTakes
16-06-2009, 11:42 AM

i gets turn on watching him "eat her" ...after tat frenching me wif the taste of my juicy on his mouth...:p too bad he dun really enjoy eating...but then his sexing is GOOD...so can't complaint..god is fair..

cheer~
BitChy Blue AUntiE

HAHA. i know wat u mean.. I like it rough too cos tat's wen I can really feel.. if slow and steady can say sori cos not much sensation..

ol'coyote
16-06-2009, 12:41 PM
dear misstakes...
your bf dunnoe wat he wants...
a wet pussy is wat's needed for a smooth and continuous thrusting...
if u are not feeling anyting when he's thrusting...
time for u to get a bigger dick to pleasure u...
the dicks u getting are too slim...
(old wolf here can offer little wolfy's services if u interested...)
hehe...

Athenawishes
17-06-2009, 03:33 PM
perhaps can gif me some of ur wetness??

my wetness cums.. tends to dry up very fast.. sobss..
u r 1 lucky lady.. can be wet throughout.. =)

Prime Minister_
17-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Wet pussy is good, i like it!!!:D

AngelEye
17-06-2009, 04:37 PM
i think i am very wet too.... anyone wanna confirm this?

brudder
17-06-2009, 04:55 PM
perhaps can gif me some of ur wetness??

my wetness cums.. tends to dry up very fast.. sobss..
u r 1 lucky lady.. can be wet throughout.. =)

else hav to depend on yr boi boi "wetness" liao...i.e. pre-cum :eek:

brudder
17-06-2009, 04:56 PM

can squirt? If yes,

confirmed! :D

AngelEye
17-06-2009, 04:57 PM
can squirt? If yes,

confirmed! :D
never tried. so i don't know..

Frankiestine
17-06-2009, 04:57 PM

heeheee you opening up application to try??:D:D

AngelEye
17-06-2009, 04:59 PM
heeheee you opening up application to try??:D:D
:o maybe... shy la. i scared i'm not good enough.

brudder
17-06-2009, 05:04 PM
never tried. so i don't know..

:o dun know how to comment now...:D

malaysiapig
17-06-2009, 05:09 PM

Honey,

Don't be shy. drop me a secret mail ...
I can help you confirm :)

Wet pussy made me hard all night long ....

Athenawishes
17-06-2009, 05:12 PM
else hav to depend on yr boi boi "wetness" liao...i.e. pre-cum :eek:

keke.. pre cum??
i scared pregnant wor..

LOL.. nah.. not into sex yet..
but only realised tat mine easily get dried when "exposed" to aircon or fan..
always need to use saliva to wet it again.. haiz..
its like my wetness only cum for awhile.. den the tap will close..
doesnt on-cuming all the while.. oopsss..

so.. feeling wet all the time is good.. =)

brudder
17-06-2009, 05:16 PM

dun believed in no gd, only believed in lazy lah

"There is no ugly woman, only lazy woman"...sound familiar?

brudder
17-06-2009, 05:25 PM
keke.. pre cum??
i scared pregnant wor..

LOL.. nah.. not into sex yet..
but only realised tat mine easily get dried when "exposed" to aircon or fan..
always need to use saliva to wet it again.. haiz..
its like my wetness only cum for awhile.. den the tap will close..
doesnt on-cuming all the while.. oopsss..

so.. feeling wet all the time is good.. =)

of course, understand...my words are not seriouz at times too...

vibrator/fingering will work beter than juz pure saliva...sensation is there

sorry to ask, why wet all the time is gd leh? juz to feel gd or get readi? tot wet is for when horny, from foreplay or when getting ready to hav s*x?

imagine wet when u go market, wet when u at lecture hall, wet when lau-tikos toking to u, etc...:D

If I steamed 24x7 also cannot dahan...:rolleyes:

Criminalz
17-06-2009, 05:59 PM
i also get very wet during sex...i perspire until my back wet....think i work too hard liao, next time get her to work instead

MissTakes
17-06-2009, 06:04 PM
i also get very wet during sex...i perspire until my back wet....think i work too hard liao, next time get her to work instead

haha.. U make me laugh.. so next time she be very wet for you.. her back that's it.. wet with effort.. haha

Frankiestine
18-06-2009, 06:52 AM
maybe... shy la. i scared i'm not good enough.

huh u mean u still virgin???:eek::eek:

if so then man we might have just found the holy grail...:D:D

Frankiestine
18-06-2009, 06:53 AM

hmmmm u the reincarnation of Gary??

Athenawishes
18-06-2009, 09:44 AM
of course, understand...my words are not seriouz at times too...

vibrator/fingering will work beter than juz pure saliva...sensation is there

sorry to ask, why wet all the time is gd leh? juz to feel gd or get readi? tot wet is for when horny, from foreplay or when getting ready to hav s*x?

imagine wet when u go market, wet when u at lecture hall, wet when lau-tikos toking to u, etc...:D

If I steamed 24x7 also cannot dahan...:rolleyes:

LOL of course is WET at that area when times needed to be wet.. LOL
not when u r doing ur casual things in any other day.. haha.. brudder so cute..

sorry if i used the wrong word "all the time".. keke.. misunderstanding.. LOL
dono leh.. i nv use vibrator la.. but normally.. even if i wanna play.. i need to use saliva to wet it first ma.. if not rub very pain wor...
mayb i din foreplay ba.. keke..

conclusion.. wet is still a good sign..
of course.. in the correct place.. correct time.. keke.. cheers~~

block11
18-06-2009, 10:07 AM

i think its a quote from Helena Rubinstein... Garry just borrowed it? :D

18-06-2009, 10:38 AM
I got this girl pussy dame wet after poking her and when im abt to come. I will cum in her mouth with my super wet dicky cover with her juice. Let her taste the 2 in 1 instant juice. After which french her deep deep. Need to be very adventure for this stunt yourself. I love wet wet pussy very much. Will try to recall my past and post a steamy story for bros n sis.

brudder
18-06-2009, 11:01 AM

I a channel U fan...hence "一切完美"

brudder
18-06-2009, 11:07 AM
LOL of course is WET at that area when times needed to be wet.. LOL
not when u r doing ur casual things in any other day.. haha.. brudder so cute..

sorry if i used the wrong word "all the time".. keke.. misunderstanding.. LOL
dono leh.. i nv use vibrator la.. but normally.. even if i wanna play.. i need to use saliva to wet it first ma.. if not rub very pain wor...
mayb i din foreplay ba.. keke..

conclusion.. wet is still a good sign..
of course.. in the correct place.. correct time.. keke.. cheers~~

kaiwaii na...w0kay!

wildnhard2005
18-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Not sure how "wet" is the wet you are talking about.
But my encountered with my ex was that when she ride me, i can feel her wettness dripping down, and the bedsheet usually have a patch; i love that...

enjoy the process, dont stress out....

Frankiestine
18-06-2009, 11:32 AM
i think its a quote from Helena Rubinstein... Garry just borrowed it? :D

hmmm Rubinstein/Frankiestine....must be my long lost relative..:p:p

AngelEye
18-06-2009, 04:36 PM
huh u mean u still virgin???:eek:

if so then man we might have just found the holy grail...:D
:o:o shssss.. so loud! later my PM box burst

AngelEye
18-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Honey,

Don't be shy. drop me a secret mail ...
I can help you confirm :)

Wet pussy made me hard all night long ....:eek: scary..........

AngelEye
18-06-2009, 04:38 PM

all too familar... but it's not true.

poppychua
18-06-2009, 04:52 PM
I love wet pussy! The more wet the merrier! I guess your bf and ur ex don't know how to handle and appreciate a wet pussy like you. wat a waste!:D

Ya bro i also feel that is a waste... cos when a gal is very wet this show that she is very high and really horny and enjoy sex very much..

ask ur bf try someone she is dry la.. see pain anot n how he feel if he foul play and the gal got no feeling.... at all....

really a waste...

Thales
18-06-2009, 05:01 PM
The really wet type is rare. In Japan they called it "siofuki". If one is looking for this type of WLs one must expect to pay a bomb.

incomplete
18-06-2009, 05:31 PM
wet is better than dry.

Is it a casual remark made by TS's BF? Guys can say little things that hurt their partner lots.

Otherwise... is there a problem with your relationship? You being "too wet" is just an excuse to complain.

NO GUY IN THE WORLD would say..."No, I will not bonk bonk with you because you're like a river down there."

...unless his sexual inclination is skewed.

MissTakes
19-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Of cos he need it wet if not dick also pain right.. but he just mention that day as I was riding him that he can feel the wetness thru his condom and that Im very wet..
Maybe cos I was riding him so It might have drip down to his crotch area so that's why..

yellowfever
19-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Of cos he need it wet if not dick also pain right.. but he just mention that day as I was riding him that he can feel the wetness thru his condom and that Im very wet..
Maybe cos I was riding him so It might have drip down to his crotch area so that's why..

dun worry dear. wet is good ! better than dry anyway.

Do u feel u are those easily aroused kind of girl ?

smudger19
19-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I do agree with all the bros here that ur bf dun really know how to appreciate ur wetness la..if is the case of u dripping onto his crotch during making out then i think ur bf gt some cleaniness 'jie pi'..really dun understand wats wrong with ur bf?:confused:

Satan_Mistress
19-06-2009, 11:33 PM
wet pussy he dont like...lucky you dont squirt...if not he stopped everything immdiately :D

raykwok79
20-06-2009, 05:54 AM
I agree with all bro. No men complain after wet pussy and in fact all men crave for wet pussy as it is not easy to find.

I had a fb that turns wet very easily. Not to say kissing and petting make her wet. Resting my hand on her thigh and speak vulgar will turn her wet. It is not just damp, it is wet. Flowing wet.

After having sex, my bed is like after kids urinating. I dun up her at home as I lazy to wash bedsheet. BUT I love it. Ladies getting wet is a sign of enjoyment.

Could tat be an excuse of not having sex with u? :(

MissTakes
23-06-2009, 10:21 PM
wat to do..
Maybe we just arent compatible sexually or maybe cos Im gonna be his wife soon so he treat me different.. dont wanna have sex wif me too much etc.. You know how some guys can have such "noble" thoughts..
I tink for last year alone..we only ML like 3-5 times?!!!:eek: Of cos i gave him BJ and all.. but he just dont wanna ML cos he say just save it for marriage if not he will get bored also if ML frequently.

song881881
23-06-2009, 11:48 PM
thats one lucky bastard i wish to trade place with . WL ! wet pussy still want to hiam...

RipcurlGuy
23-06-2009, 11:49 PM
sad story leh.... regular sex is gd leh to me... pussy wet also gd... who likes pussy dry =.= more over when ur wet and the action gets going violent wont hurt ma. i like wet wet pussy...lol.i dun tink wet pussy no feeling. my ex pussy also damn wet but still she reaches orgasm before i did. =.=

yang punk
24-06-2009, 12:08 AM
I tink for last year alone..we only ML like 3-5 times?!!!:eek: Of cos i gave him BJ and all.. but he just dont wanna ML cos he say just save it for marriage if not he will get bored also if ML frequently.

OH oh...better watch out...that is the most ridiculous reason a guy can give for not wanting sex...if he is not getting it somewhere else!

To compensate for the lack of feeling due to your extreme wetness you can try squeezing your pussy to grip his dick for more sensation.

ymaxela
24-06-2009, 12:59 AM
crap la wei.. there is no such things as too wet! you dont feel anything mostly because your partner dick size is below average. i am not talking about the length but thickness. try me and you will understand the meaning of "bring me to heaven" :D

incomplete
24-06-2009, 09:20 AM
OH oh...better watch out...that is the most ridiculous reason a guy can give for not wanting sex...if he is not getting it somewhere else!

To compensate for the lack of feeling due to your extreme wetness you can try squeezing your pussy to grip his dick for more sensation.

I agree w yang punk... usually you'll hard to find a guy who will refuse sex... dun wan to get married and find out his is getting another bonk elsewhere.

If he's REALLY crave for sex less than 10x per year then better see a doc.

deptrai4u
24-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I agree w yang punk... usually you'll hard to find a guy who will refuse sex... dun wan to get married and find out his is getting another bonk elsewhere.

If he's REALLY crave for sex less than 10x per year then better see a doc.

my vnd200 worth of comments... i noticed there are 2 main categories of guys...

#1 Sex with same person over some time gets better
This type feels that building relationship and communicating comfortably with the sex partner is nearly as important as sex itself.

#2 The Bull
Never fuck the same cow twice... This type goes for variety. So getting married and having wife and kids are just social obiligations... sex on the other hand is a different considerations and needs variety on a regular basis. This kind of guys probably have a pretty wife but really performs a lot better in bed when with new gf that may even look only half as good as the wife.

Greendevil
24-06-2009, 09:53 AM
think your bf can onli satisfied you emotionally but not physically.

MissTakes
24-06-2009, 09:53 PM
hmm.. I did actually tink initially that he is getting his boink somewhere else..
But after some time I know it's not and if it is.. I rather not know..
Wat makes me so sure is the amount and quality of sperms..

Initially wen we were together, he still fools around outside and wen he cum.. it like clear and v little.. Bros i tink u know better than I am on this topic. And there was one time he suffer pain in his lower back and a visit to the traditional healer say he too much sex.. AND i know he wasnt having it wif me.. but then I just choose a wait and see attitude..

After some time he did change.. No more eat outside.. and like I say even if he eat, maybe now very very discreet lor..
Once a week, I will BJ and all wen we meet cos due to work commitments can only meet up once a week and occasionally weekdays wen one of us is off.
And wen he cums.. it rather a lot..
and I got test also.. neva do anything for 2 weeks.. wanna see how much will come out.. and it come out a lot.. so i know been keeping it in there for some time.. dont know whether he PCC cos he neva do it in my presence although I wont mind..

Ya.. maybe we arent suitable sexually.. Wif my ex.. we are very compatible.. Both of us adventurous, high sex drive type.. Givers and all.. but too bad we werent meant for each other.. so just too bad..

Pearl
24-06-2009, 10:04 PM
hmm.. I did actually tink initially that he is getting his boink somewhere else..
But after some time I know it's not and if it is.. I rather not know..
Wat makes me so sure is the amount and quality of sperms..

Initially wen we were together, he still fools around outside and wen he cum.. it like clear and v little.. Bros i tink u know better than I am on this topic. And Ya.. maybe we arent suitable sexually.. Wif my ex.. we are very compatible.. Both of us adventurous, high sex drive type.. Givers and all.. but too bad we werent meant for each other.. so just too bad..

Little girl.. lemme share a secret with you...

Thick and gooey and lots doesnt mean he didnt fool around outside and remained celibate for weeks.

Due to our beloved maker.. we replenish our sperm bags in 1 day.. :p

Sometimes I dun have sex for 1 week, cum still watery. Sometimes, I have sex everyday, cum sometimes thick, sometimes watery.

So.. change ur perception on Quality and Quantity of sperm = Celibacy aka Faithfulness.

ol'coyote
25-06-2009, 01:18 AM
agree wif Pearl...
me can cum up to 3 times in a session...
and each time...me partner always comment why so much...
and each release is thick cum...
me kakis have ever asked me...how me do it...
me answer...me dunnoe...
maybe it's the weekly herbal soup me take for lunch...
hehe...

DarkForceDevil
25-06-2009, 05:32 AM
I'm also like you... Very wet... But my bf love it alot... he get extremely high when he's fingering me and i just cum with his finger still inside... Especially when all the juice just flow out... He would not hold it anymore, and give me a good fuck... Love him lots... :p

Frankiestine
25-06-2009, 11:04 AM
And there was one time he suffer pain in his lower back and a visit to the traditional healer say he too much sex.. AND i know he wasnt having it wif me.. but then I just choose a wait and see attitude...

Lady, monster here has a degen disc on lower back and it sure ain't stopping me from wanting to hump like a rabbit...:D:D

thou can't deny the power and ferocity is not as good as before:(:(

InnocentBaby
25-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Sigh... How much i wish that i have have such wet pusy for a good nice fuck. My pussy is so choosy. It only get wet with certain ppl. When i found some buddy who really treats me rite, only it'll flow like crazy. LOL...

RipcurlGuy
25-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Sigh... How much i wish that i have have such wet pusy for a good nice fuck. My pussy is so choosy. It only get wet with certain ppl. When i found some buddy who really treats me rite, only it'll flow like crazy. LOL...

lol...baby u wanna try me =)

pewpew
25-06-2009, 12:45 PM
change ur perception on Quality and Quantity of sperm = Celibacy aka Faithfulness.

Amount of sperm depends on the "Action", tested n proved...

Significant amount of rest like minutes or hours is sufficient depend on individual...

Prickly Heat
25-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Wet pussy and let the cock feel very smooth and very slippery, easy to get aroused when fuck. Ladies who are wet easily tend to get very horny easily also.

Bangster
25-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Wet pussy good wat...

Finish fucking liao I can wash my hands there oso. Tickle tickle rub rub the 'button' got water liao.

sghtanker
25-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi all..

hi miss takes,how come yr bf like tat 1,dun knw how many men like yr type of wet wet pussy,if i m yr bf i sure use the straw to suck all the juice dont even waste a drop of yr joy juice mmmm~~~~yummy:):):)

InnocentBaby
25-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Wet pussy good wat...

Finish fucking liao I can wash my hands there oso. Tickle tickle rub rub the 'button' got water liao.

Bangster Bro, U're so funny lar :eek:

RipcurlGuy
25-06-2009, 05:28 PM

lol... innocentbaby u wanna try me?? =p

hunttindale
25-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Wet pussy are better than dry ones..have a FB not very moist had to resort to KY

brudder
25-06-2009, 06:57 PM

mabe u wan to hold an audition for sbf bros, see who u see & treat u nice nice can make u flow like crazy...tat lucki bro will tear his hair like crazy as well...ideal? :D

deviltan
26-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Ladies! If u need help, i'll be there for u:p

fatman81
26-06-2009, 01:50 AM
if u want the feel u can ask ur bf to suck .........i like wet pussy too wet is so good push push

makka111
26-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Remove the damn cock, quick wipe of pussy with tissue paper, resplace the damn cock. Resume firing.

Works for my very wet gf every time.

SGhornyguy
26-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Hi all..

Dear misstake,
I think most of the bros here would very much like to be in the position of ur bf for having u as a gf. But i feel tat the problem is on ur bf, and tat maybe due to his SMALL DICK it must be y he n you doesnt feel much fiction or even it slipped out of ur wonderful love hole in the process of the making or (he might be mad over u for making him change to many bed liner).As majority of the guys here like it to be wet over dry. Looking at the title wet pussy it make me arousal, how i wish i was in his shoes. :D

MissTakes
27-06-2009, 08:07 AM
hmm maybe it true he have part time outside.. but like I say.. I rather not know..
end of the day, if he treats me well.. I treat him the same. If he starts to stray, well.. maybe I have started even before he did.. haha

Frankiestine
27-06-2009, 08:09 AM
If he starts to stray, well.. maybe I have started even before he did.. haha

Oooops is that an admission?:p

MissTakes
28-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Oooops is that an admission?:p

A Warning Perharps.. Women Instinct.. Sometimes we will just know haha:)

IFuckAmy
28-06-2009, 10:33 AM
MissTakes,

I have a few suggestions. One - have your BF slurp up your juices, if he loves you he'll love to drink up. Two - cross your legs when he fucks you, make it tighter. Three - do Kegel Exercises (Google it) as it will make your vaginal muscles very strong, so you can squeeze hard on your men, all your men. It is a good exercise for you whether ypur pussy is wet or not. Four - check out Amy's blog HotAsianAmy (http://hotasianamy.blogspot.com/) You can ask Amy your question, she most likely will have an answer for you.

Five - if this is a put on from you, congratulations, you have fooled many people.

lamtaetae
28-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Change your bf. You fellas are incompatible.

Look for someone who likes the wetness and maybe you will squirt too.

Cheers...

MissTakes
28-06-2009, 01:04 PM
MissTakes,

Five - if this is a put on from you, congratulations, you have fooled many people.

do you think i bother asking if i meant to fool people.. xiao.. got better things to do.. But tks for the suggestion..
end of the day, if the guy dont like means dont like lor.. not his cup of tea. we just dont match sexually so nothing much i can do to change dat except work around it.

IFuckAmy
28-06-2009, 09:23 PM
do you think i bother asking if i meant to fool people.. xiao.. got better things to do.. But tks for the suggestion..
end of the day, if the guy dont like means dont like lor.. not his cup of tea. we just dont match sexually so nothing much i can do to change dat except work around it.
Miss Wet Pussy,

Didn't mean to upset you. We all believe you, but had to ask.
You seem to be a good candidate for an excellent Hot Wife. Girls with very wet pussy ppbly very horny, too. I'll bet your boyfriend does not satisfy you. Do you need more than one cock to make you happy? Does your BF allow you see other cocks?

If I had a gf like you I'll be so happy and let you do all the cocks you want - on one condition - you must not fall in love with other cocks. You belong to me at the end of the day, but you can also be as happy as you desire to be.

Hope you'll find the right BF.

Hey, how about a nice pic of your wet pussy?

If you want to know more about "Hot Wife" check out Amy Ne's blog HotAsianAmy (http://hotasianamy.blogspot.com/2009/06/vertical-69.html).

MissTakes
29-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I did have the thoughts before actually.. bein a Hotwife; havin a threesome wif another guy wif my BF or let him Fuck another gal and I watch.. wont mind as long as he loves me only..
But reality call.. not so easy.. sometimes simple tings will get complicated.
he have enuff of such women actually.. he had those kind of gals for gangbangs and ONS already..
now getting older so ready to settle down liao..

IFuckAmy
29-06-2009, 11:54 PM
I did have the thoughts before actually.. bein a Hotwife; havin a threesome wif another guy wif my BF or let him Fuck another gal and I watch.. wont mind as long as he loves me only..
But reality call.. not so easy.. sometimes simple tings will get complicated.
he have enuff of such women actually.. he had those kind of gals for gangbangs and ONS already..
now getting older so ready to settle down liao..
Wet Pussy,

If ur BF already have gangbang and ONS, he should let you have other cocks, too.
Wish you luck. With a wet pussy, I'm sure you'll find many men wants you. Will they love only you is a difficult question to answer.

penthousepauper
30-06-2009, 12:21 AM
the juicer the better for me.

MissTakes
01-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Wet Pussy,

If ur BF already have gangbang and ONS, he should let you have other cocks, too.
Wish you luck. With a wet pussy, I'm sure you'll find many men wants you. Will they love only you is a difficult question to answer.

If i find men for gangbang and such.. then definitely Im not looking for Love rite.. It just a bonus or a nuisance.. same thing for guys.. U have the occasional flings and if the flings decided to get to involve in your life, u just feel suffocated and wanna let go.. for gals pretty much the same. the attention is nice but only for a while..

locke1984
01-07-2009, 11:14 PM
hmmm.. u seem to be painting a clearer n clearer picture of ur life now..... if im not wrong wedding bells are VERY SOON now? n u dun feel as happy or excited as u tot u shld?

MissTakes
01-07-2009, 11:38 PM
hmmm.. u seem to be painting a clearer n clearer picture of ur life now..... if im not wrong wedding bells are VERY SOON now? n u dun feel as happy or excited as u tot u shld?

ya.. quite soon.. he wants end of the year but I manage to talk him to delay till next year.. dont wanna rush2 and financial not really that fantastic now.. haha.. Im ok wif marrying him but u know la.. as a wife more suffering. Now still enjoy as someone daughter.. become someone wife.. hmm no more disneyland..

daringwolf
02-07-2009, 12:23 PM
I am not trying to be a wet blanket. May I know if your bf and u have a high sex drive? If you do and he doesn't, it is going to pose as a problem in the future.

I have a friend now regretted marrying her husband as her husband does not have a high sex drive as compare to her. As such, they do not live happily as she has to "beg" at times to have sex. Right now, she is already having thoughts of divorcing her husband.

If he is already treating you this way now, it is going to be a bit more worse after the marriage. This sexual relationship also plays a vital role in maintaining a marriage other than kids. If it is gone, then I see a big storm coming...

Final thing is, talk to him now and iron out what is the problem now. If both of you can settle there and then, good. No turning back after marriage...

bleuwings
02-07-2009, 08:16 PM
ya, better consider carefully before stepping into that stage.....it's a lifelong thing after all..

locke1984
02-07-2009, 09:27 PM
haha... good advice :) a match in appetite for sex is a definitely a factor to consider too.... i tink many bro(s) and sis(s) out dere can verify dat.. but i can feel hw u feel now .... the dilemma of stepping into another ball game which is new n more challenging.... njoy ur remaining daes as a daughter :)

Though i feel there are too many factors to consider becoz everybody is different.... if 75% of both ur values can b aligned den shld b good enuff liao .. haha..

MissTakes
04-07-2009, 12:38 AM
dunno ley.. he use to have very high sex drive.. now like goin downhill.. or maybe bored already.. last time it like everyday.. then every three days.. then at least once a week.. now it is like every 2 weeks..
ya.. i know.. must match up sexually.. i understand your fren that need to beg.. sometimes i really need it too but just gotta tahan..
for guys at least can go geylang..gals got nowhere to go.. :o

RipcurlGuy
04-07-2009, 12:41 AM
girls can find FB ma... if not u rape him lor... tts wat my ex gf did to me when im tired n not into sex. she juz rape me...

IFuckAmy
04-07-2009, 12:58 AM
dunno ley.. he use to have very high sex drive.. now like goin downhill.. or maybe bored already.. last time it like everyday.. then every three days.. then at least once a week.. now it is like every 2 weeks..
ya.. i know.. must match up sexually.. i understand your fren that need to beg.. sometimes i really need it too but just gotta tahan..
Dear Wet Pussy,

If he used to have sex with you once a day... and now every two weeks! He is seeing other gals, for sure. Men don't get OLD that fast!

I think you need to find someone who treats you right.

Many men would like to have a wet pussy gal like you. You can at least find a few ONS and if some of them are good people maybe you have a new bf.

You said men can go geylang, but women can FL!

Best of luck to you, you sound like a good gal.

Vectra
04-07-2009, 09:43 AM

This is a loser mentality. Think harder for it :D

Vectra
04-07-2009, 09:48 AM
he have enuff of such women actually.. he had those kind of gals for gangbangs and ONS already.. now getting older so ready to settle down liao..

Why does older = settle down? :confused: BTW how old is your old?:cool:

daringwolf
04-07-2009, 11:19 AM
It is best to find out the root of the problem now if you are getting marry soon. Is he starting to loose interest in having sex with you because both of you have been doing it for a long period of time, say two to three years? If it is, perhaps it is better to find ways to spice up the sex life. Do something different when you try to make out with him, perhaps do a sexy or erotic dance which you have never done before. That should make him wow if he really loves you and he should be gladly doing it with you again. If all else fail, something is wrong somewhere.

No point trying to accomodate to control your sex drive to suit him because you will feel the pain in the long run of your marriage. Imagine he is already like that now, what happens 5 to 10 years later then?

I am not trying to make you leave you boyfriend, find a time to talk to him. Like what some brothers mentioned here, I don't think much men will complain that you are too wet. I like women wet because it will take me quite sometime to reach orgasm and I will not want my love to complain that she is feeling sore there, right?

MissTakes
04-07-2009, 02:13 PM
dear bro daring wolf..

nah.. We dont have sex often.. maybe only like 3 times a year.. most of the other times just heavy petting..
I tink it is not that he dont have high sex drive but just that he dont like the feeling of wetness and such.. those cavemen thinking that gals pussy only meant to be fuck and not play wif..
wat to do.. i gotta tahan since in other aspect he is ok..
maybe find a FB if really2 cannot take it anymore.. hopefully he change before that.. we can always hope rite?:rolleyes:

pewpew
04-07-2009, 02:44 PM
dear bro daring wolf..

nah.. We dont have sex often.. maybe only like 3 times a year.. most of the other times just heavy petting..
I tink it is not that he dont have high sex drive but just that he dont like the feeling of wetness and such.. those cavemen thinking that gals pussy only meant to be fuck and not play wif..
maybe find a FB if really2 cannot take it anymore.. hopefully he change before that.. we can always hope rite?:rolleyes:
Last time, i had sex with my gf abt 3-4 times everyday when she stays at my home, we pratically had sex whenever we are free, and morning sex is a must... These continue for abt 4 months until we are sianz of it n treated it like a routine...

Imagine seeing the same face, same expression, same hole, same figure and sex position for some time, u will eventually bored of it...

Try get something "special" to spice up the "process". Atmosphere sometime do helps too :)

bochapsing
04-07-2009, 02:52 PM
.. sometimes i really need it too but just gotta tahan..
for guys at least can go geylang..gals got nowhere to go..

.. i gotta tahan since in other aspect he is ok..
maybe find a FB if really2 cannot take it anymore..

i think u r at the right place....
there r many guys here willing to help u out.....

:p:p

sexually needs mis-match mostly happen the other way round...
guys want more than gals....
interesting....!

:confused::confused:

daringwolf
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Sis,

If that is the case, be prepare that you will not be having sex for a long time after your marriage. It will torture you to the extreme since you have a high sex drive. Like i say, find out why he is behaving in such a manner since he is suppose to have sexual urge too.

Having FBs after your marriage to satisfy what your husband can't give you is just a short term "medication". In the long run, you may fall in love with one of your FBs and end up with more sorrows. I can tell you that because I had just been through that. Fell in love with someone who I am not suppose to, end up hurting myself.

IFuckAmy
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
dear bro daring wolf..

Dear Wet Pussy,

Three times a yeas is wayyyyyy too few. Got a feeling you could use three times a day!
You need a way out. leave him or have his permission, not likely, to see other cocks.

Most men would love to have wet pussy girl/wife, so look around maybe you find good guy. Remember you have a very desirable wet pussy.

cumfast
04-07-2009, 11:26 PM
you can try asking him to close your legs together while fucking you. makes it tighter.

or use the fingers to push the vagina together...

i dont think wetness should affect the pleasure of sex. the lack of wetness will. not the opposite.

dreadlord
05-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Most guys would love to have a wet pussy... if he think that he got no feeling when you are wet probably the problem lie at him. He might be having a small cock. If he want a dry pussy it will be as good as fucking a wall. This kinda guy better give him up. Sex must be appreciated and enjoy for both party. He seem so selfish and wanna enjoy it himself...

mlksh
05-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi all..

change bf lar he is find excuse for ur wet pussy.

howck001
05-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Dear Wet Pussy,

Three times a yeas is wayyyyyy too few. Got a feeling you could use three times a day!
You need a way out. leave him or have his permission, not likely, to see other cocks.

Most men would love to have wet pussy girl/wife, so look around maybe you find good guy. Remember you have a very desirable wet pussy.

I really like Wet pussy, :)

Xgenre
05-07-2009, 01:04 PM

You sound like a nice girl who will probably not have a FB (despite the long queue that is already forming) or be a FL to satisfy your urge. How about buying your own vibrator and using it when there is a need? Girls don't have geylang but there are a lot of good vibrators in the market.

Is he getting fat as he age? You might consider getting him to exercise with you. For us guys, regular exercise helps us maintain a good sex life and strong erections. When I was unfit, I even had to stop sex halfway to catch my breath. Is your bf physically fit?

RipcurlGuy
05-07-2009, 02:20 PM
ya...i tink its time to leave him and find someone else. he's way too selfish and i think that theres smthing going on out there for him. 3 times a yr? lol once a month i already cannot tahan liao.i've a weak spot for wet pussy. its a matter of how u enjoy it..there are always ways to spice up ur sex life.keep on trying... my moto... :p

MissTakes
06-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Ya i know.. getting a FB is not necesarily a good thing..
wen feelings get involved, really hard.

My bf have explained to me before. he just dun wanna be sexually active wif me too much before marriage cos he dun wanna get bored by the time we marry.. n later not much difference if we are doing it almost every day.

so i will only know after marriage if his sexual drive is normal or not.. cos for now kinda hard.

MissTakes
06-07-2009, 12:11 PM
ya end of the day.. maybe it is just not about being too wet but just that he find me too wet compare to others before. but he didnt complaint not enjoy or wat just say that he can feel im really wet..

hmm.. i wonder..
wat does it feel like then humping semi dry or dry pussy.. isnt it painful for both gal and the guy..
for dry pussy, there always lubricants.. did any gal resist before wen any bros suggest using lubricants as they feel offended..?:confused:

song881881
06-07-2009, 12:17 PM
end of the day , its not wet pussy or dry pussy , its the people involved. making love and having sex is 2 different things . i dont see how a man that loves a woman deeply will get tired of his partner if they make love too much ,
and comparing and complaing is a great no no .
just my 2 cents worth of view

tobi69
06-07-2009, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=MissTakes;3894917]ya end of the day.. maybe it is just not about being too wet but just that he find me too wet compare to others before. but he didnt complaint not enjoy or wat just say that he can feel im really wet..

QUOTE]

Hi sis abit funny ur bf bring up the issue about u being too wet...i myself love girls who are really wet..it helps alot ..why wanna use other lubricants when the natural 1 is the best...

Just my 2cents....;)

lglg666
06-07-2009, 01:01 PM
Wettness...= shiokness to me, never have any problem with that but I do have problem with dry cunts. That is a total turn-off to me.

So....if your bf has a problem then, just look around here...there are a bunch of us guys who will dig U :D

lglg666
06-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Ya i know.. getting a FB is not necesarily a good thing..
wen feelings get involved, really hard.

My bf have explained to me before. he just dun wanna be sexually active wif me too much before marriage cos he dun wanna get bored by the time we marry.. n later not much difference if we are doing it almost every day.

so i will only know after marriage if his sexual drive is normal or not.. cos for now kinda hard.

Kinda agreed with your bf's thot but for u...you are lucky for being a girl. Yes....let me explain why, you can always find as many FBs as you want here and just enjoy the feeling of "it" during the screwing. We...guys are just fine with it ( esp screwing part - and will do so without getting too much "involved" with your bf's issue. And that is why people want a FB for, hope you are okay with my reasoning ).
My 2 cents worth :)

^Mio^
06-07-2009, 01:15 PM
I just like the feeling of wet and very very wet gal.

bryan_r777
06-07-2009, 01:58 PM
pardon me saying this. Ur Bf really dont know how to appreciate u...unlike me trying my best to sexity my partner but she dont want...end up i have dyi sadman...Very our partner can't understand ppls like us have high drive engine...

junior_cannibal
06-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I can understand the agony. I have encountered someone with really wet pussies. There are a couple of ways to solve this, go to the gynae, get medication to reduce the fluid production, might have side effect.
Another way, to find someone with a bigger didi, even if its wet, the friction can be felt better.
At the end of the day, your bf is being frank then to lie to you about the satisfaction. However, sex is not all in a relationship. TS is also not a whore just to satisfy him in this matter. If this is deemed so important to him, may be its time to consider to move on with your life.

Xgenre
06-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I think TS is being honest to share her problems here. We should STOP asking her to leave her bf or asking her to get a FB from here. That's not responsible advice. Whatever her problems with her bf are, let them sort it out themselves. Let's not try to fan the fire and encourage her to do something she might regret in future. She obviously loves him.

pewpew
06-07-2009, 05:29 PM
TS, recently i have tried a girl, believe she might be what u consider wet as can feel dripping toilets the asshole when she cowgirl me...

Put a fan blowing on urself, whenever position changing, try to wait awhile before entering...

MissTakes
06-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Kinda agreed with your bf's thot but for u...you are lucky for being a girl. Yes....let me explain why, you can always find as many FBs as you want here and just enjoy the feeling of "it" during the screwing. We...guys are just fine with it ( esp screwing part - and will do so without getting too much "involved" with your bf's issue. And that is why people want a FB for, hope you are okay with my reasoning ).
My 2 cents worth :)

Ya.. but one ting is.. If I have a regular FB.. also got problem.. he rarely ML wif me so if he does.. he wud expect tightness right, which happens each times.. if i have a regular FB and worse if we had just done it the day before.. Im worried he will feel the difference.. as in it kinda loose.. if my BF and my regularly bonk is one ting.. this is dont.. so i dun want him to get suspicious also..
maybe the rest can enlighten me.. do u feel the difference if last bonk your gal the day before and the month before..

MissTakes
06-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I think TS is being honest to share her problems here. We should STOP asking her to leave her bf or asking her to get a FB from here. That's not responsible advice. Whatever her problems with her bf are, let them sort it out themselves. Let's not try to fan the fire and encourage her to do something she might regret in future. She obviously loves him.

Aww.. Bro Xgenre.. that so sweet.. muacks.. haha..
But seriusly that the 1st such reply I had.. true.. im not looking for a FB and I wont wanna leave my BF.. and about him having a small didi.. Nope.. he doesnt.. just the right size.. nothing too big nor too small.. I wasnt a virgin before I was wif him so of cos la I have compare before in my mind.. which gal doesnt.
but tks Bro for understanding..

Xgenre
06-07-2009, 11:22 PM

Just looking out for a lady. ;) Almost all the guys are here because we are horny bastards. Myself included. But beyond the lust, I'm sure a lot of us guys here are nice human beings too who wouldn't wish to see you hurt.

maybe the rest can enlighten me.. do u feel the difference if last bonk your gal the day before and the month before..

Why do you need an answer to this? Sounds like you are tempted to find a FB to satisfy your needs. Your question seems to be if you can cheat on him without ever letting him find out. For me, I will suspect if the vagina is loose. Especially when I know the vagina may tighten a bit if my gf hasn't had sex for a while.

You may be able to hide the loose vagina but you can't hide the guilty conscience. If you did cheat on him and you try to hide it, he may find out from your guilty conscience. Like how come you are suddenly more skillful in bed. How come got new patterns of lovemaking. The worst will be when you moan the wrong name in bed.. :eek:

Mira
06-07-2009, 11:29 PM
pardon me saying this. Ur Bf really dont know how to appreciate u...unlike me trying my best to sexity my partner but she dont want...end up i have dyi sadman...Very our partner can't understand ppls like us have high drive engine...

Hmm maybe you can ask your girl for a threesome which i and moii boy do.
But no string attach,just for fun.It is quite extoic to see that that sexy guy is mine hehee..

:p

enqua
07-07-2009, 12:41 AM
But seriusly that the 1st such reply I had.. true.. im not looking for a FB and I wont wanna leave my BF.. and about him having a small didi.. Nope.. he doesnt.. just the right size.. nothing too big nor too small.. I wasnt a virgin before I was wif him so of cos la I have compare before in my mind.. which gal doesnt.
but tks Bro for understanding..

I don't think being a virgin or not really has very much to do with it. My ex used to do some exercises to tighten her vagina, which really made her very tight even though we were doing it quite regularly. I think you can try those exercises to strengthen the muscles in your vagina and maybe that will help a bit when you're making love with your bf.

Anyway, your bf is one lucky guy to have a gf who cares enough to look for a way to improve your sex life.

Xgenre
07-07-2009, 09:33 AM
I don't think being a virgin or not really has very much to do with it.

Her 'virgin' comments was trying to say that she has sexual experience with different cocks and can use her experience to gauge the size of her bf's cock. It has nothing to do with her vaginal tightness at all. Please read again.

Frankiestine
07-07-2009, 10:12 AM
he wud expect tightness right, which happens each times.. if i have a regular FB and worse if we had just done it the day before.. Im worried he will feel the difference.. as in it kinda loose..

?????? eh i dun noe about the rest but for me tight or loose doesn't make a dif cos it the whole process...fucking is just the culmination of the process and not the essence of it...anyway if ain't tight there is always the "dark hole"...:D:D

daringwolf
07-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Little sis,

I call you that because i guess you are younger than me. Whether a man will feel if you are tight or not rest entirely on you. Like what some brothers here had said, you can control how tight it is by doing certain exercises. From the looks of it, you really love your bf a lot. Therefore I suggest you better talk to your bf to find out if there is any problem and iron it out asap.

MissTakes
07-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Just looking out for a lady. ;) Almost all the guys are here because we are horny bastards. Myself included. But beyond the lust, I'm sure a lot of us guys here are nice human beings too who wouldn't wish to see you hurt.

You may be able to hide the loose vagina but you can't hide the guilty conscience. If you did cheat on him and you try to hide it, he may find out from your guilty conscience. Like how come you are suddenly more skillful in bed. How come got new patterns of lovemaking. The worst will be when you moan the wrong name in bed.. :eek:

Ya quite true.. no matter wat u do.. the guilt will last.. I know cos I was tempted once.. wif my ex.. and we were both so guilty after that even though we didnt ML at all.. so I know I cant be the sort to have a FB and feel nothing..

MissTakes
07-07-2009, 11:05 PM
I don't think being a virgin or not really has very much to do with it. My ex used to do some exercises to tighten her vagina, which really made her very tight even though we were doing it quite regularly. I think you can try those exercises to strengthen the muscles in your vagina and maybe that will help a bit when you're making love with your bf.

Anyway, your bf is one lucky guy to have a gf who cares enough to look for a way to improve your sex life.

Tks.. hope he appreaciate it..
Wen i was saying on the virgin part, wat i meant was actually I have of cos taste and feel other cocks before so by comparison my BF isnt on the thin and small side..

MissTakes
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Little sis,

I call you that because i guess you are younger than me. Whether a man will feel if you are tight or not rest entirely on you. Like what some brothers here had said, you can control how tight it is by doing certain exercises. From the looks of it, you really love your bf a lot. Therefore I suggest you better talk to your bf to find out if there is any problem and iron it out asap.

Hmm.. No prob bro wolf.. Im actually in my late twenties.. so u can guess if im younger or older unless u belong to the same category as me..
Ya.. I do love him despite having a non existence or not satisfying sex life.. Of cos i dont want such thing to continue all the way to marriage so trying to figure out how best to make him enjoy more and in return i will of cos enjoy more.. kinda hard cos he is the kind that enjoy boobies but not really into pussy except to ML..

daringwolf
07-07-2009, 11:38 PM
Little sis,

You are younger than me. Like i say, think thrice now before you say you can endure the rest of your marriage life without sex. Having sexual relationship with your husband is very important and the marriage will break down sooner than you think if you feel that you can go on without sex after the marriage. Like i say, get to the root of the problem. If he is arouse by your boobs, then think of ways to tease him to ML with you. Find ways that work for you. Explore more ways to stimulate his desire to ML with you. The best is to talk to him about your needs and love for him, see how he answers you...

cummingman
08-07-2009, 01:10 AM
"Wet pussy" which guy dun like it wet. Ask all bro out here i can bet they all luv it wet wet wild. To bonk a dry cunt dick also pain ah. Your bf got natural pussy juice still complain too wet. Many guys can't wait to lick that kind of wet juice. Ah maybe i know why your bf dun like wet pussy with natural lubrication. I suspect he like it dry, a little KY, push his dick in and he'll say ah...so tight.. I luv to fuck ass. Haha I think he's into LB liao.

MissTakes
09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Little sis,

You are younger than me. Like i say, think thrice now before you say you can endure the rest of your marriage life without sex. Having sexual relationship with your husband is very important and the marriage will break down sooner than you think if you feel that you can go on without sex after the marriage. Like i say, get to the root of the problem. If he is arouse by your boobs, then think of ways to tease him to ML with you. Find ways that work for you. Explore more ways to stimulate his desire to ML with you. The best is to talk to him about your needs and love for him, see how he answers you...

Tks for the advice.. will try.. it will benefits both of us also if im sexually satisfied also..

daringwolf
09-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Hope it helps. I don't want you to end up like someone I got to know. She has a high sex drive and husband cannot cope. Slowly husband only does it with her and he is only concern about cumming himself and ignored about her needs. In the end, she looked for other FBs outside even though she still love her husband. Another factor is that she has to beg for him to ML with her and he also physically abuses her at times...

IFuckAmy
02-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Wet Pussy,

Any updates on your situations?
I wish you are getting satisfactions you deserve.
Best regards to you.:cool::cool:

lycralace
03-11-2009, 05:54 PM
im also very wet like you.. and also feel sometimes got no feeling.. but.. i think its better than not wet.. otherwise i think would be very painful. hee but then.. one thing i dont like about being too wet.. is the fact that he knows im damn horny. cannot really act shy.. or he will cut short the foreplay

IFuckAmy
05-11-2009, 12:40 AM
im also very wet like you.. and also feel sometimes got no feeling.. but.. i think its better than not wet.. otherwise i think would be very painful. hee but then.. one thing i dont like about being too wet.. is the fact that he knows im damn horny. cannot really act shy.. or he will cut short the foreplay
lycrlace,

Congratulations. All men like wet pussies and we simply love horny girls. The "too loose" problem can be simply cured by doing Kegel exercises. Basically, you pee a little and hold it then pee a little and hold... Make it a practice that you pee that way all the time. Pretty soon you will have a very tight grip that men like even more than a tight and dry pussy.

Good luck to all wet pussy girls.

Angelapin
05-11-2009, 04:09 AM

oops... hmm
u just gave me a new perspective on why my guy always can't seem to wait...foreplay isnt very long for us...maybe coz he sees the wetness as readiness! :rolleyes:

cherrytrix
05-11-2009, 11:32 PM
lycrlace,

Congratulations. All men like wet pussies and we simply love horny girls. The "too loose" problem can be simply cured by doing Kegel exercises. Basically, you pee a little and hold it then pee a little and hold... Make it a practice that you pee that way all the time. Pretty soon you will have a very tight grip that men like even more than a tight and dry pussy.

Good luck to all wet pussy girls.

Yup agreed that doing Kegels really help and keeps u nice and tight down there.. Orgasms are more intense too :p I always get extremely wet when turned on and it feels embarrassing sometimes, but it's nice to know that guys like this..

strategy51
06-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Wet pussy r simply HOT n wild, true, it prove that the gal having a ball of her time but isnt that a good sign, thats what foreplay suppose to be. My wife got a wet wet pussy too, luv the foreplay and its always long than ever. and penetration can be better too. Long live the wet pussy

IFuckAmy
06-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Yup agreed that doing Kegels really help and keeps u nice and tight down there.. Orgasms are more intense too :p I always get extremely wet when turned on and it feels embarrassing sometimes, but it's nice to know that guys like this..
chrrytrix,

Don't be embarrassed by having a wet pussy - you ought be proud of it!

sin.is.fun0
07-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi all..

instead of focusing on wetness, you can focus on tightening your vaginal muscles...now I aint a pussy doc or anything but wet and tight is the best combination...and tight part can come from control that you build by simple exercises. I also dont know of any exercises, but of course you can change your bf and get someone with a bigger/fatter dick n may be that'll help!

lycralace
08-11-2009, 03:03 AM
hahahaha trying to practice.. but always forget to.. but i realise.. i meant i cant feel the fingering.. but i can definitely feel him :D

btw.. i think there are creams or medicines available too.. but.. i think naturally ba.. maybe tighten your grip when you are doing with him..?? can let go and tighten.. the feeling is different too.. LOLX (like the pee exercise which i've only tried once LOLX)

lycralace
08-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Wet pussy r simply HOT n wild, true, it prove that the gal having a ball of her time but isnt that a good sign, thats what foreplay suppose to be. My wife got a wet wet pussy too, luv the foreplay and its always long than ever. and penetration can be better too. Long live the wet pussy

ooh.. so good.. my foreplay is long.. but not enough to hit the big O~ :(

bleuwings
08-11-2009, 04:32 AM
ooh.. so good.. my foreplay is long.. but not enough to hit the big O~ :(

u have to teach ur guy how to........else u can only self-stimulate....

IFuckAmy
08-11-2009, 09:16 AM
hahahaha trying to practice.. but always forget to.. but i realise.. i meant i cant feel the fingering.. but i can definitely feel him :D

btw.. i think there are creams or medicines available too.. but.. i think naturally ba.. maybe tighten your grip when you are doing with him..?? can let go and tighten.. the feeling is different too.. LOLX (like the pee exercise which i've only tried once LOLX)
lycralace,

Don't forget to do the Kegel. Wet pussy + tight pussy is the best. You don't have to do during pee. Can do any time. Just squeeze and relax, repeat. Your pussy will be happier and his cock will be very happy, too.

raiders
08-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Ya.. I do love him despite having a non existence or not satisfying sex life.. Of cos i dont want such thing to continue all the way to marriage so trying to figure out how best to make him enjoy more and in return i will of cos enjoy more.. kinda hard cos he is the kind that enjoy boobies but not really into pussy except to ML..

Life is dificult and unfair. Hehe. While many of us here are suckers for super wet pussies, there are actually people who has access to such but are not satisfied. I once had a FB who is super wet as well. I solved the problem by making sure I spent at least 30mins on her pussy with my tongue, drained her out (at the same time giving her a few orgasms) then I attack her with my little brother. At this point of time, she would be lubricated nicely without having excess water.

lycralace
08-11-2009, 10:16 AM
u have to teach ur guy how to........else u can only self-stimulate....

hahaha can i bring him to this forum?? lolx.. will guys feel their gfs are dirty if they come to such sites??

lycralace
08-11-2009, 10:18 AM

by doing kegels, will you get turn on at the same time..??

raiders
08-11-2009, 10:20 AM
hahaha can i bring him to this forum?? lolx.. will guys feel their gfs are dirty if they come to such sites??

Its year 2009, not 1009, no worries sis, just ask him to come here and learn some new tricks :D

IFuckAmy
08-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Its year 2009, not 1009, no worries sis, just ask him to come here and learn some new tricks :D
Raiders,

You're so right about it's not 1009. Women today are very open these days. There is a lady blogger Amy (http://hotasianamy.blogspot.com/), she tells her sex affairs in graphic details. And shows her pics fucking BBCs (http://hotasianamy.blogspot.com/2009/05/some-of-thursday-nights-result.html) O_O. Including deep throats and finger fucks.

JaguarLuv
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Personally, I like wet pussies because it tells me that my lady is horny and that thought turns me on even more. On top of that, I have a liking for the swooshing sounds of wet juice as I bang against her.

Misstakes, suggest that you try textured condoms as mentioned or different positions to find out which one works best for you and your man.

Angelapin
09-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Kegels are great! You can do them at anytime...the only exercise that I don't mind doing LOL

Pole-At-Arms
12-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Personally, I like wet pussies because it tells me that my lady is horny and that thought turns me on even more. On top of that, I have a liking for the swooshing sounds of wet juice as I bang against her.

I agree.. I think wet pussies are one of the psychological signals to guys that their girl is turned on by them, and that stimulates us even more..

Angelapin
12-11-2009, 01:39 AM
I don't think we can ever be too wet for any guy!

Pole-At-Arms
12-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Yup.. I remember 1 occasion when I inserted 2 ice-cubes in and it was super wet, but all the more enjoyable due to the ease of motion.. :D

Angelapin
12-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Yup.. I remember 1 occasion when I inserted 2 ice-cubes in and it was super wet, but all the more enjoyable due to the ease of motion.. :D

that isn't the best suggestion for TS though...:p
but i prefer warm water over ice cubes..

IFuckAmy
12-11-2009, 04:31 AM
:cool::cool:Yup.. I remember 1 occasion when I inserted 2 ice-cubes in and it was super wet, but all the more enjoyable due to the ease of motion.. :D
Do your ice cubes also induce your pussy juice and make you ever wetter?

Pole-At-Arms
12-11-2009, 05:16 AM
that isn't the best suggestion for TS though...:p
but i prefer warm water over ice cubes..

Hahah... I've never tried going down on a girl with a mouth-full of warm water before.. I'll keep that in mind for the next girl I find..

Hot & Cold treatment - made popular by HK blue films :D

For the record, IFA, I'm a guy.. I don't know if the ice cubes induced more natural juices from my ex, cuz it just melts in there and everywhere's wet, cannot tell..

IFuckAmy
12-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Hahah... I've never tried going down on a girl with a mouth-full of warm water before.. I'll keep that in mind for the next girl I find..

For the record, IFA, I'm a guy.. I don't know if the ice cubes induced more natural juices from my ex, cuz it just melts in there and everywhere's wet, cannot tell..
P-A-A,

My mistake on your ID.
Water makes pussy wet but not very slippery - must have pussy juicy for good lubrication. So if your ex is slippery, she's got her own juice, too.

Angelapin
12-11-2009, 11:16 PM

Try it... it is good...
just take a mouthful of the warm (or as hot as u can bear it) then swallow it just before u lick her... amazing sensation...
the hot and cold is an interesting contrast, better done together... if it is just the ice, i wont like it..

starystarynite
13-11-2009, 01:10 AM
i just heard someone todathat ask me to try licking pussy with coke in my mouth!

with the bubbly and sizzling effect of carbonated drink, it will give the gal new sensation! not sure how true!

Angelapin
13-11-2009, 05:36 AM
not sure if coke is a good idea..
i rem the last time we tried olive oil, i had a UTI for a week!

i stick to warm-hot water now...
if wan fizzy effect... maybe soda water or tonic water??

stopwars
13-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Personally, i feel that way too much water is indeed too much. But i really love it when giving cunninglingus and the girl is super wet down there and
the pussy juice is way to hard to resist. It feels good to give one a good satisfaction. But when fxcking, some pussies queef cos too much water and air is trapped inside. Afterall, if shes wet down there dont u think ure doing fine for her? Just sharing dear bros and sis.

Frankiestine
13-11-2009, 10:29 AM
put a ice cube in the pussy and lick and when the ice melts....ooolala....you have fresh pussy juice served cold....:D

IFuckAmy
13-11-2009, 10:42 PM
:cool::cool:Kegels are great! You can do them at anytime...the only exercise that I don't mind doing LOL
How's your Kegel results? Your bf/fb enjoy your grip?

magicafe
14-11-2009, 12:11 AM
want a wet pussy for your gal. try VIVA CREAM. available for purchase at Adult Toys And Sex Toys Malaysia (http://www.condom69.com). no regret with positive result.

Angelapin
14-11-2009, 01:56 AM
I think Kegels really pay off...
u can feel the ability to grip ur guy better when he is inside... although sometimes he complains that it makes him come too fast, so gotta start and stop, start and stop XD

Angelapin
14-11-2009, 01:57 AM
want a wet pussy for your gal. try VIVA CREAM. available for purchase at Adult Toys And Sex Toys Malaysia (http://www.condom69.com). no regret with positive result.

TS is commenting on being too wet... dun think she needs this miracle cream!

Other brotherssisters out there may try though :cool:

IFuckAmy
14-11-2009, 07:23 AM
:cool::cool:I think Kegels really pay off...
u can feel the ability to grip ur guy better when he is inside... although sometimes he complains that it makes him come too fast, so gotta start and stop, start and stop XD
Angelapin,

Good for you. Wet pussy plus Kegel grip = the best combo.
Are you also a good kisser?

Pole-At-Arms
17-11-2009, 02:07 AM
Try it... it is good...
just take a mouthful of the warm (or as hot as u can bear it) then swallow it just before u lick her... amazing sensation...
the hot and cold is an interesting contrast, better done together... if it is just the ice, i wont like it..

AL, thanks for the tip! Now just need to find a girl to try on.. haha... Let you know the result when that happens.. :rolleyes:

peterdrill69
14-12-2009, 10:01 AM

cheer~
BitChy Blue AUntiE

Woah I love to do that... too bad my girl does not enjoy her own juices..
It will a dream come true for me to have that happened.

FireKuku
14-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Hmm.. No prob bro wolf.. Im actually in my late twenties.. so u can guess if im younger or older unless u belong to the same category as me..

Sis

Not satisfying Sex life will become a serious issue. So i guess you and ur BF got to find ways to improve it! Try to find your sensitive spot during foreplay and "guide" him to reach ur "Goal" so that you can hit ur "Big O" :D

ethanoic
14-12-2009, 11:00 AM
You can try to dry it with tissue in the middle of your intercourse.. but its kinda disruptive..

Or like what some guys here said.. get your partner to use a contoured or ribbed type of condom, those with texture type.. may not be pleasurable for your partner cos he might feel more numb. Or for you cos you might feel little flesh.

The 3rd alternative - ask your bf to increase dick size.

Hi all..

Fatboy39
15-12-2009, 01:16 AM
You have got a good thing there. It's a gift not a curse. Maybe their dicks are too small and your natural lubes are pushing theit cocks out too easy cause its small.

What can I say? I love wet pussies.:D

Respect Sis. It took alot of guts to point this out.

Have you checked with any real Doctors and does it have any relation to your sex drive?

risingeast
16-12-2009, 02:15 PM
I love it when my girl get wet - from my fingering and rubbing and kissing, and from fj. The feel and smell and taste is fantastic.

cowboy69
16-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I am curious.. if a gal is very wet.. there is a high possibility they squirt?

KLfbuddy
16-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Let me see if I can help you here, I have been a reader of this forum but this thread has prompt me to share something.

First thing first, a wet pussy is anytime better than a dry pussy, as many have shared. In your case your BF were not making love with you at all but just fucking. The way I see it he have never experienced a true love making for, when love making the wetter the better.

I bet that your so call ML doesn't last long too and he just want enough friction to ejaculate and be done. There are many tell tale signs of lying. 1, ML 3-4 times a year? BS!! 2. So that you two won't get bored with ML another BS!!! 3. Petting, petting and still not aroused to ML ? BS!!!

Unless there is some biological defect with his body, his testes should be bursting with semens everyweek. His is definitely releasing it somewhere and surely not on you.

When I married my wife 20+ years ago, we ML not less than 500 times per year for many years, 20+ years now and nearly 50 we still do it not less than once a week, wherelse I do 3 times more or less a week (I cheong too). When there are love and feelings we just need the slightest arrousal , even an eye contact, and we want it.

I have FBs too, and I have experienced not less than 4 super wet pussy, and we have enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I had a slight advantage that I have a slightly bent penis that at certain position I can hit the G spot. One of the super wet pussy I ML before I grind her for more than an hour with her orgasm number of times. The bed was like someone pour a bottle of water.

What your BF don't know is with a wet pussy the feel is different, it is more subtle , but the climax built up is more intense. Love making is also the body chemical in harmony and rebalancing. During the ML with wet pusssy and with penis moving in and out, if he had put his passion into it, he would feel the special sensation. It is at the period your his body release the most endophine, a neurotransmitter chemical that enhance the ying and the yang. By prolonging this process there is a slow built to the climax with I experience takes between 1/2 hour to 2 hours sometimes. The longer I grind with a wet pussy the bigger my climax. Of course my FB experienced their highest too, in fact I help to break them into the multiple O many times.

Wet pussy is the BEST pussy to make love too. (Oh BTW, if we take our time we can help many dry pussy to get wet too, in case you think I miss out this point.) My current FB is super wet and we ML in a very slow manner , in missionary position I just keep my hip moving getting 'that' sensation and we are busy FK, rubbing, touching, and feelin with our largest sex organ...our skin and touch. As the sensation built up I increase my speed and do (or ram as some of you say) for her to reach the big O, and then we slow and rest and again slowly I move in and out the super wet pussy for another few minutes and rebuilt her high and again for her to hit the big O. This kind of love making, extended, prolong and multiple O is only possibel with a super wet pussy which usually take 2 hours or more for the man to unload.

You BF have found a tressure but treated it like a dirt. I seriously think you should dump him. Unless he is willing to go for therapy or counselling of any sort, he don't deserve you.

Note I am writing this in a hurry, to avoid sneaky eyes at home , sorry for any wrong words used.

KLfbuddy
17-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Got a bit of time from lunch, lets cont'

On the issue of how important is sexual compatibility, I will say very very important. What you may not be aware is as years go by and each love making only tickle your desire and leave you more and more and more hungry, (he too) it will come a day that everything in the home breaks. Quarrels will start on slightest issue.

Chinese say Front of bed start the quarrel, end of the bed give the peace. I had my quarrels with my wife and many quarrels did end with peace on the bed.

I am not a sex lion, my libido is a lot less than my friends, I have friends that can come 7-8 times a day (one friend's record 15 times a day all with ejaculation). For me I can only ejaculate two to max three time a day (I am refering to my younger days). But with love and compatibility we consistently have sex few days every week for many years, thanks to a wet pussy.

A wet pussy is fun to pet, and if we lie down with each other touching and playing, the horny side tension is build up , how can it end without a penetration? The feel is just on. In your case there is no feel? No feelings for each other? Marry for convenience sake? That is the biggest mistake. I want to marry the person I enjoy being with for many years to come.

To my record, sex 3 to 4 times a year to a new couple is the biggest bullshit on earth. My friends in the 50+ are still having sex with their spouse about once a month, plus a few more cheonging outside. They have sex about 4-6 times a month, each one for wife 3-4 times for outside. I am talking about people have ML with wife for many years and now going out more for outside food. But note they still fuck their wife 10-20 times per year after 20+ years of marraige.

You think carefully for yourself, one wrongs step, a life time of regrets. Bless you.

SneakyBastard
17-12-2009, 05:25 PM
I agree with the bros here that say wet is best (which is practically everyone). If you can't feel your bf then maybe he's too small (or you're too big). Either way, dry is NOT fun.

I usually fuck a girl from wet until dry... Then I make her wet again... Entering a dry pussy is a real turn-off for me. For one, it indicates to me that my partner isn't really interested & is doing it out of duty/ obligation/ pity or whatever... 2. It's painful. I don't like my dick feeling raw after sex, like I just sandpapered it... That's what dry pussies feel like...

If your bf has such low frequency with you, it means he either has another 1 (or 2) on the outside, or YOU could be the "other one". Or, that he's gay & only putting up a pretence of having a gf for whatever reason...

Advalorum
18-12-2009, 12:41 AM
First thing first, a wet pussy is anytime better than a dry pussy, as many have shared. In your case your BF were not making love with you at all but just fucking. The way I see it he have never experienced a true love making for, when love making the wetter the better.

Dear Sis,

Our Bro KLfbuddy and many others who have written on this are spot on!

If your BF does not know how to appreciate a wet pussy, and only want to fuck, and not make love, then change your BF.
If you are not experiencing much of his thrust, thinking you are too wet, then change your BF (the fault is not with you being too wet, but with him for being too wimpy). Hey, sorry, just kidding. Please don't change your BF on account of what I just said.

Be happy that you are so blessed. I have always enjoyed a very, very, very wet pussy, and in turn my FB also enjoyed a good session when she is thorougly aroused and wetted all over me. Sometimes we could not tell the difference as to whose wet juices (I myself also wet a lot a lot during our foreplay stage, and have no problem in insertion. My FB tends to contract her muscle to have a stronger grip on my didi, and I suppose this accentuate her orgasm).

One suggestion (may not work all the time) is to do a 69 with your BF and then rest in between before he comes. After that, you quickly wipe off your excess juices and then go for the FJ. In this way, you will probably feel his ejaculation more as he will be more intense then. Like I say, it may not work for both of you, but it works very well for me and my FBs.

Enjoy your wetness.

MeiMei5151
01-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Stumbled upon this rather dated thread but felt that the advice posted by bro KLfbuddy is rather timeless and useful for those contemplating the issue of sexual compatibility. Hence, upz his posts for the benefit of bros and sisters facing similar concerns.

Sadly, bro KLfbuddy has not posted since. Hope he will come back and contribute more. There seems much wisdom and experience in his advice.

Let me see if I can help you here, I have been a reader of this forum but this thread has prompt me to share something.

I bet that your so call ML doesn't last long too and he just want enough friction to ejaculate and be done. There are many tell tale signs of lying. 1, ML 3-4 times a year? BS!! 2. So that you two won't get bored with ML another BS!!! 3. Petting, petting and still not aroused to ML ? BS!!!

Unless there is some biological defect with his body, his testes should be bursting with semens everyweek. His is definitely releasing it somewhere and surely not on you.

When I married my wife 20+ years ago, we ML not less than 500 times per year for many years, 20+ years now and nearly 50 we still do it not less than once a week, wherelse I do 3 times more or less a week (I cheong too). When there are love and feelings we just need the slightest arrousal , even an eye contact, and we want it.

I have FBs too, and I have experienced not less than 4 super wet pussy, and we have enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I had a slight advantage that I have a slightly bent penis that at certain position I can hit the G spot. One of the super wet pussy I ML before I grind her for more than an hour with her orgasm number of times. The bed was like someone pour a bottle of water.

What your BF don't know is with a wet pussy the feel is different, it is more subtle , but the climax built up is more intense. Love making is also the body chemical in harmony and rebalancing. During the ML with wet pusssy and with penis moving in and out, if he had put his passion into it, he would feel the special sensation. It is at the period your his body release the most endophine, a neurotransmitter chemical that enhance the ying and the yang. By prolonging this process there is a slow built to the climax with I experience takes between 1/2 hour to 2 hours sometimes. The longer I grind with a wet pussy the bigger my climax. Of course my FB experienced their highest too, in fact I help to break them into the multiple O many times.

Wet pussy is the BEST pussy to make love too. (Oh BTW, if we take our time we can help many dry pussy to get wet too, in case you think I miss out this point.) My current FB is super wet and we ML in a very slow manner , in missionary position I just keep my hip moving getting 'that' sensation and we are busy FK, rubbing, touching, and feelin with our largest sex organ...our skin and touch. As the sensation built up I increase my speed and do (or ram as some of you say) for her to reach the big O, and then we slow and rest and again slowly I move in and out the super wet pussy for another few minutes and rebuilt her high and again for her to hit the big O. This kind of love making, extended, prolong and multiple O is only possibel with a super wet pussy which usually take 2 hours or more for the man to unload.

You BF have found a tressure but treated it like a dirt. I seriously think you should dump him. Unless he is willing to go for therapy or counselling of any sort, he don't deserve you.

Note I am writing this in a hurry, to avoid sneaky eyes at home , sorry for any wrong words used.

Got a bit of time from lunch, lets cont'

On the issue of how important is sexual compatibility, I will say very very important. What you may not be aware is as years go by and each love making only tickle your desire and leave you more and more and more hungry, (he too) it will come a day that everything in the home breaks. Quarrels will start on slightest issue.

Chinese say Front of bed start the quarrel, end of the bed give the peace. I had my quarrels with my wife and many quarrels did end with peace on the bed.

I am not a sex lion, my libido is a lot less than my friends, I have friends that can come 7-8 times a day (one friend's record 15 times a day all with ejaculation). For me I can only ejaculate two to max three time a day (I am refering to my younger days). But with love and compatibility we consistently have sex few days every week for many years, thanks to a wet pussy.

A wet pussy is fun to pet, and if we lie down with each other touching and playing, the horny side tension is build up , how can it end without a penetration? The feel is just on. In your case there is no feel? No feelings for each other? Marry for convenience sake? That is the biggest mistake. I want to marry the person I enjoy being with for many years to come.

To my record, sex 3 to 4 times a year to a new couple is the biggest bullshit on earth. My friends in the 50+ are still having sex with their spouse about once a month, plus a few more cheonging outside. They have sex about 4-6 times a month, each one for wife 3-4 times for outside. I am talking about people have ML with wife for many years and now going out more for outside food. But note they still fuck their wife 10-20 times per year after 20+ years of marraige.

You think carefully for yourself, one wrongs step, a life time of regrets. Bless you.

Dear Sis,

Our Bro KLfbuddy and many others who have written on this are spot on!

If your BF does not know how to appreciate a wet pussy, and only want to fuck, and not make love, then change your BF.
If you are not experiencing much of his thrust, thinking you are too wet, then change your BF (the fault is not with you being too wet, but with him for being too wimpy). Hey, sorry, just kidding. Please don't change your BF on account of what I just said.

Be happy that you are so blessed. I have always enjoyed a very, very, very wet pussy, and in turn my FB also enjoyed a good session when she is thorougly aroused and wetted all over me. Sometimes we could not tell the difference as to whose wet juices (I myself also wet a lot a lot during our foreplay stage, and have no problem in insertion. My FB tends to contract her muscle to have a stronger grip on my didi, and I suppose this accentuate her orgasm).

One suggestion (may not work all the time) is to do a 69 with your BF and then rest in between before he comes. After that, you quickly wipe off your excess juices and then go for the FJ. In this way, you will probably feel his ejaculation more as he will be more intense then. Like I say, it may not work for both of you, but it works very well for me and my FBs.

Enjoy your wetness.

Firssue
02-01-2011, 05:54 AM
My bf likes me wet too :-p I get super wet in doggie style and I love it!

wondergal
03-01-2011, 05:14 AM
As I know, excessive wetness can make it very slippery for guys to feel anything but does not seem to affect women as much. I know it does not seem to affect me, but some guys may complain. I sometimes use tissue to wipe away excess wetness but if don't have then wait a while to subside and dry.

chaivcvc
03-01-2011, 08:06 AM
My wife like me to lick her pussy as long as I can & she get very wet, her juices flow out so much that it's so wet that we enjoy it and had good love making session ok, so wet pussy is the best baby.......

junior_cannibal
03-01-2011, 08:35 AM
As I know, excessive wetness can make it very slippery for guys to feel anything but does not seem to affect women as much. I know it does not seem to affect me, but some guys may complain. I sometimes use tissue to wipe away excess wetness but if don't have then wait a while to subside and dry.Indeed, just like most things in life, moderation is good. Too much or too little fluid may not be good.

smallsecrets
09-01-2011, 03:43 AM
haha. I think wet pussy is good. :D there's a different between wet and dry. wet you can do many things. dry = pain. :(

hoong2003
09-01-2011, 02:38 PM
What a great horny little kitty !!!! Wet is a gift !!!! Perhaps, condom should never be there ... If both of you are trusted partner !!!!! And you shall be enjoying the ESTIMA !!!!! What a bless boyfriend !!!:D

shibume
09-01-2011, 04:41 PM
TS,

It's just like prawn noodles - some like it with soup,
while others prefer theirs dry with chilli, etc.

I guess your bf like his girl to be not so wet ...

shibume

cheonglah
09-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi all..

LOL, you don't have a problem. It is your BF who has a problem.
As most bros here will tell you, most men like wet gals :) Tell your BF he is the problem and if he still complains, get rid of the problem :D

hoosdathu
10-01-2011, 01:16 AM
2yo thread kena dig out...

but eye-opening for me...
the bf's tool too small liao lah...
where got such thing as gal too wet? :confused:
wet wet better mah

bigangry
10-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Wet pussy is good, it won't be so painful for you. Your bf's cock very small is it thats why don't like it when you are too wet, no feeling...