PDA

View Full Version : 16 years old and pregnant

hellopanda
10-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Dear Sammyboy big brothers

Thank you for your time. I'm nearly 16, and i accidentally got my gf pregnant, shes few months of 16 already, at least 2 months before pregnancy.

She miss her period for one month already, supposed to be due 5 weeks ago. But sometimes she will miss her period one, and recently shes been rather stressed so we were praying it was not pregnancy.

Haven test yet, can i go buy? will shopkeeper dulan ask for anything?

If she is pregnant, we had a long talk about this. we would like to go for an abortion. Judging from previous threads it costs from 300 in some threads to even 1500 in others so we're really not sure how much it costs.

Can anyone help with a location,price and reliability.

Will they get parents involved, we hope to be able to keep this within ourselves.

Please help us, as we're still schooling. I really love her alot

Jintian
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Being a father myself, I would advise you to talk to your parents.

daggerboy
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Being a father myself, I would advise you to talk to your parents.

That is right. Speak with your parents and you wont go wrong.

viewpanel
10-06-2009, 02:25 PM
as both of u are under the age 21.... I guess it is better for either one of u to let ur parent know first... cos eventually they will know... the clinic will tell them also... btw prices is around 500 SGD...

slutwen
10-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Speak to your parents before you act. Going to clinic might land you with the police. Parents will definately be called in. Parents prefer to hear from their children instead on outsider i.e. your doctor.

izerkudie
10-06-2009, 02:27 PM
hi ts, i been thru this, when i was 18, even going to private one, below 16 they requires ur parents to come down and talk, so i suggest u talk to ur mum about it first before u make any decision

sleaguepunter
10-06-2009, 02:28 PM
why dont u just buy a kit to test first? u buy one from Guardian, less than $20 have liao.

Want to screw, screw properly lah, wear helmet lor. Since u didnt wear helmet, then u better pray it a false alarm. If u realli tio beh biao, i can only say gongxi gongxi. i against abortion, will not give u any suggestions for it.

Gerald
10-06-2009, 02:30 PM
You are too young to take such matters into your own hands alone. Listen to the bros here. You need to talk to your old folks.

LeMoN
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
... I'm nearly 16, and i accidentally got my gf pregnant, shes few months of 16 already, at least 2 months before pregnancy.

Since you are under 16, that will spell trouble for your gf. Your post got me confused. If you are not certain, go do a check. You are writing as though she IS pregnant.

You can get from any pharmacies including Watsons. They won't ask but of cos they will give u the stare since u r so young.

Don't be lazy & Google online. Here's a link for u: TOP info (http://www.getforme.com/health_abortioninstitutions_list.htm)

Will they get parents involved, we hope to be able to keep this within ourselves.

You better talk to your parents about it. You are too young to decide anyway. Also since you are under 16, you can't accompany your gf as they will take down your particulars at the hospitals. Unless you go to private clinic which will easily cost over $1k.

Since you love her alot, then quit school, find a job & get married.

hellopanda
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Thanks all big bros for info so far.

If I don't go, or i go after my birthday in a month, will it make a difference?

Shes above 16 already, is she able to go through abortion herself?

beck7777
10-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Go talk to your parents lah...

Its not a decision that you can make...

Athenawishes
10-06-2009, 02:51 PM
hi dude...

u r young...
u need to tok to ur parents first..
this is serious..

is either u quit sch.. which will affect ur future..
den get married with her.. which i dono in future how u handle ur marriage..

or u go for abortion with the consent of ur gf's parents' consent..
den get her upset - emotional prob
but since u love her.. cont to stay by her side... gif her ur support..

hope u can make the right decision.. take care..

Spurslover
10-06-2009, 02:53 PM
TS,

Do it early. Let both side's parents know early.

You mentioned you love her a lot, rite?

So where is the love when you 2 make love?

Where is the love now that you want her to go through the abortion herself?

Do it early so that things would not get further out of hand.

My 2 cents worth.

hellopanda
10-06-2009, 02:54 PM
really mustnt let parents noe.

she doesnt want to.

She wants to go for the abortion de, i want to go with her but she says she'll go alone

mystical
10-06-2009, 02:56 PM

Thank you for your time. I'm nearly 16, and i accidentally got my gf pregnant, shes few months of 16 already, at least 2 months before pregnancy.

She miss her period for one month already, supposed to be due 5 weeks ago. But sometimes she will miss her period one, and recently shes been rather stressed so we were praying it was not pregnancy.

If she is pregnant, we had a long talk about this. we would like to go for an abortion. Judging from previous threads it costs from 300 in some threads to even 1500 in others so we're really not sure how much it costs.

Go and get a kit to test if she's pregnant first.

If she is, talk to ur parents about it. Blame it on urself for not using protection.

"Shes above 16 already, is she able to go through abortion herself? "

What was that suppose to mean? If she's really pergnant, you are responsible for it, and u wan her to face it alone?

Ure only 16 and ure so freaking irresponsible.

And you said u love her alot, so by asking her to go for an abortion is call love her alot? OOohh.

If she's really pregnant, talk to ur parents. Its a life we're talking about here.
You are not old enough to decide for urself what move to make next.

Get ur guts going.

LentorGarden
10-06-2009, 02:59 PM
You are a guy, go and talk to your father and discuss about it. Your father will be more willing and acceptive to listening because like you, he is a male too and probably has been there and done that before so he will understand you better. Once he understands the problem already, it would be best that your father talks to your girlfriend's parents and not you because they will be very protective over their daughter. Adults talk would be best and the problem might be resolved sooner rather than later. First of all, go and buy the kit to test. Once it shows positive then you approach your father. If it shows negative then you are one lucky kid and you better learn from your mistake and bonk your gf with condoms the next time.

I thought after the AWARE saga, sex education in schools have been stepped up? They should be encouraging these secondary school kids to wear condoms during sexual intercourse and not asking them to steer clear of sexual intercourse. And for your info TS, I'm very much against the idea of abortion or some would call it murder.

RamBro
10-06-2009, 03:00 PM
TS, as a naughty samster and as a parent i can understand both sides. Personally, I would hope that my kids would come and talk to me abt it if they got someone pregnant. The longer you lie/hide the truth the harder it gets.

Anyway, first things first - you and your gf gotta confirm whether she is preggy first. You might be all stirred up over nothing. If she is already 16 get her to go to Guardian or Watsons and buy a test kit - even if she is not 16, they aren't going to ask for her ID or anything. Dun worry about it - sure she will feel a bit embarrassed, but lots of young girls buy them for this very same reason.

brooster
10-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Should be able to go for abortion without informing the parents. Unless theres complications during the abortion.

liberatte
10-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Little bro... you've got BALLS to screw and get a girl preggie...
Time for you to embrace them and go see your parents. being a parent, they
will understand your situation and probably go see the girl's parents.

Either you get married young or they will secretly do the abortion. Btw... please keep the kid. If you're not able to take care of it, send to homes.

Pong Pong
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
On the reality side,I would suggest an abortion...
Think about it,can you afford to raise the kid???
What can u give the baby or even your future wife???
Are you ready for marriage???

If you are unable to provide for the baby...giving birth would just mean bringing the baby to the world to suffered only...

Scientifcally,they only have life at the 5 months stage.

But you still have to get your parents involve as your gf is still under 18.
You got no other choices...unless u do it overseas which equals to higher cost...

My advise is get your parents involved and seek their advise.

andyyy
10-06-2009, 03:56 PM
1. not so sure telling parents might be good idea depending if the daughter's parents might make police report on underage sex against the boy. Do take note.

2. if really have money problem, some may go Johor for the op, with anonymity. Don't ask me how.

At the end of the day, we all have to be responsible of our action and be aware of the law, especially in Singapore.

Edit: On second thought, I think no one should not be giving any advice not knowing both of you personally, so its dangerous listening to strangers' advice. Just make sure you can solve the problem instead letting it getting bigger.

You know when i reflect back life, human usually make small mistake that lead to bigger one, and bigger and bigger until there is no point of return. I hope you know where you want to go in your life to make any decision. With BOTH sides parents support and your commitments, I still believe you can still raise the child.

Keep us posted on your outcome boy.

huat_ah_888
10-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Go get a test kit, if your gf is pregnant, do inform your parents, DO NOT do anything else. If she is not pregnant, wear protection next time if both of you want to do it.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Like wat the bros said do the following:

1) Get the pregnancy test kit from Guardian Pharmacy to see if confirmed or not
2) Somehow, I feel though coming from someone who's very against abortion, it would seem the only rite thing to do...you 2 are just KIDS and is not matured or mentally or financially stable enuff to start a family....end you only fuck the babies life..TOTALLY INNOCENT!!!
3) For the parents part, this one can consider, but i understand your predicament.....maybe you might wanna cross border and do this abortion
4) MOST IMPORTANT!!!! Do not wait, the longer you drag, the larger the fetus will grow and may complicate more things......

Last, please do a prayer for the unborn both you & your woman just prior to the abortion......cos there'll be karma for the both of you!

compfreaker
10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
1. not so sure telling parents might be good idea depending if the daughter's parents might make police report on underage sex against the boy. Do take note.

2. if really have money problem, some may go Johor for the op, with anonymity. Don't ask me how.

At the end of the day, we all have to be responsible of our action and be aware of the law, especially in Singapore.

make a police report ? lolz. she's 16 and he's still 15. more like the other way around.

you cant run lah bro. you still have to face it and tell your parents.

"Counseling and the Law
In Singapore counseling is mandatory for Singapore citizens with 2 or less children and with some for of secondary education. Single women also have to be counseled. Women 16 years and below of age need to be counseled at the Institute of Health. Work permit holders, employment pass holders and long term social visit pass holders do not need counseling. Women with 3 or more children do not need counseling."

TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY (ABORTION) FEES
MEDISAVE ALLOWED
4 TO 8 WEEKS PREGNANCY
S$ 400 to S$ 650
S$ 650
9 TO 12 WEEKS PREGNANCY
UP TO S$1,000
$ 650
13 WEEKS TO 16 WEEKS PREGNANCY
UP TO S$2,000
$ 750
17 WEEKS TO 24 WEEKS PREGNANCY
S$2,000 onwards
$ 750

- The above do not include charges for ultrasound scan, consultation fee and medicines.

dont ask me where i got the info. i wont tell you and lastly, tell your parents.

Kinga
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Just go check whether shes pregnant first. JUST go BUY a kit to test NOW. :mad:

DFAC
10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
bro, there's a clinic in yishun but i don really know the address. they do if foe 300 bucks and they don get the parents or whatsoever involved.. but you have to be a bit careful cause your girlfriend is underage. I don't now how the clinic works for underage. Please check throughly on the internet or something before you go through wit the process. Cheers!

sammyboy.sexy
10-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Should be able to go for abortion without informing the parents. Unless theres complications during the abortion.

Bro pls note the girl is under 18 (around 16 only) there is no way any legal doctor would not inform the parents and go ahead with the abortion unless he is a underground doctor (i doubt there is any in singapore :D)

Advise for TS go buy test kit from guardian confirm the pregnancy first if really strike FIRST PRIZE then go tell both sides parents i dun think this is a problem you two youngster can handle and if it's a false alarm then learn from the lesson do not engage sex when you're both TOO YOUNG if really have too get a CAP (be safe not sorry).

look on the bright side at the age of 17 (first child) by the time your kid is 18 you're both around 32 only (still very young) btw if you really love her be a man and face it speak to her abt the abortion (it's not a good thing) getting married young it's not a bad thing too just have to work harder for the future and i believe your parents would surely give you a hand in rasing the child so dun worry too much :p

(If there is a problem, Work on it dun sit on it)

Megatronzombie
10-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Also something to know about abortion, if done incorrectly could damage the girl's below permanently for life. Bro Ts not to scare you but do you know how they do abortion? They stick instrument into your gf via her vagina, crush the baby's skull, crush the baby's body parts and then suck them out via a pump. The remains can be seen clearly once out of course you can choose not to see it. The pump and instruments in your gf's womb might damage her if not done correctly. In your case since she is below legal age, she will need to go to a illegal doc in JB or something if you dont want your parents to know and those docs are not experienced and most likely will do a lousy job and high chance of damaging your gf. Think about that, young man.

Next, post-abortion, your gf will be very weak and need sustenance not simply something you do on a monday afternoon after which can go f**k again, she will need food to bring her back to health if not she will forever be weak and post danger for her next pregnancy (if she got through the operation without damaging her womb otherwise can kiss pregnancy goodbye forever).

Lastly, there is the emotional trauma. If you dont do it right, high chance after abortion you guys can kiss your relationship goodbye as she will experience emotional trauma for losing her child unless she damn wild child and heck care type (in which case i would advice you to run for it ;p). she will cry without reason and she will be angry with you without reason. Can you stand that and not say "I give up, you are confusing my young mind and i have better gals to f**k anyway"?

Of course i am painting a bleak picture here coz young people like you never think of consequences go bonk here and there, mai tiu liao... the world is becoming a more chaotic place, grow up la you next generation sigh...

Seriously consider the hea vy consequences first. Dont think scared about parents and all and dont tell them. They know best (unless you tell me your parents are ex-convicts or drug addict then yes dun tell them) as seniors.

I wonder, if you love her so much, why didnt you take precautions in the first place??

Draculax
10-06-2009, 04:45 PM
TS, I'm sure after looking at so many replies about telling your parents you must be thinking 'easier said then done' but really if you really made the girl pregnant please talk to your parents about it cause believe me at 16 years old you aren't really in the best position to make such decisions.

However as a man, I believe if you are daring enough to have unprotected sex with your girl, please save her embarrassment and walk into any pharmacy and buy a test kit for her, don't need to really choose cause all about the same one those ~$20 will do. If you want to save some embarrassment for yourself and willing to pay premium price +/-$5 can go to 7-11/Cheers to get them as they are lesser people in there usually.

If confirmed she is pregnant, my advice is you talk to your parents or else some senior and see what can be done about it. I wish you all the best and please try to take protective measures next time, buying a pack of condom is defiantly less embarrass then buying a pregnancy test kit.

Good luck to you two.

Saereht
10-06-2009, 04:54 PM
your situation are similar to mine, but thing was both me and my wife was above 21 already.

anyway, going for abortion under 18 or 21, you still have to seek for adult permission. Cause the contract before going in the operation room will require both your wife and another party to sign should under 18 or 21.

contract not signed, no abortion. simple as that.

anyway talk to you parent, be like me, keep the child.

Dont worry cause you will find ways to raise the kid up.

saintryu
10-06-2009, 05:19 PM
On behalf of all the bros in the forum, see this post, switch off PC and walk straight out to pharmarcy or Watson to get the Kit now. If pregnant, get your sweet gf and march up together to both sides of parents, open your mouth, declare that she has your "ONE". Sound Scary?! Not really. Wait till her tummy gets bigger with delay and that is really really SCARY.

IF you do what you suppose to do right now as a RESPONSIBLE GUY,I be glad for you. AND that is what I call RESPECT!!

Innocent_One
10-06-2009, 06:22 PM
1st of all get a testing kit...

and see the result.

from there u see...

where she is prego or not...

if not prego means u heng....

next time use protection shield..

better be safe than sorry...

mystical
10-06-2009, 07:36 PM

Sorry bro, you'd probably wanna do some research on what u've just said.

As long as a women conceive, the fetus will start having heartbeat as early as beginning of 4th week, which equals to 1 month.

By 8th week, u can hear their heart beat strong and steady already.
So you're telling us that having a heartbeat is not having a life?

Yes, reality side abortion would probably do good for them.
But do you know how much physical damage it can do to a women?
They might never get a chance to get pregnant in future already.

Especially when TS cant really afford that much, what if they pay less and get themselves into complications in abortion?

TS, i already mention in my previous post, bring ur guts out to speak to ur parents if you have the guts to do her.

Most parents would have ways. Abortion is as good as murdering, don ever do it.

kwaychup
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Ho say liao lar ;)
get a test kit n test 1st (n better go pray it's -ve but also it's not 100% foolproof)

if you gena liao,
talk to your parents, since both of you are underage,
else i think there will be lots of troubles if her parents discovers it later on.
be responsible for what u have done.

for private hospitals it costs like 1k or more.
gahmen wise, both of you will need to go for counseling but will be much cheaper.

Also it's not good for a girl at her age to go alone.
There will be alot of trauma for her. best is you go with her to give her your support.

my 2 cents :)

BBWLover
10-06-2009, 09:10 PM
just my 2cent worth comment..

if you decided to make out with her, support her even she gt pregnant..
dun b*oody talk ask her to go abort herself..

=)

Mrou
10-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Talk to your parents. Its the only right thing to do.

Better now than later...

singbro
10-06-2009, 09:47 PM
TS - if you are thinking about keep it underwrap(from parents) then think again.
consider the chances of JB illegal clinics messing up the abortion, this may damage her reproductive system (and her health).
IF she is pregnant....it is better to face the music, than trying on your own.
she may not like to involve parents , and blame you for being irresponsible.
if you care about her, then go through adults for abortion. This is for her own good.

Ben225111
10-06-2009, 10:01 PM
hi dude...

u r young...
u need to tok to ur parents first..
this is serious..

is either u quit sch.. which will affect ur future..
den get married with her.. which i dono in future how u handle ur marriage..

or u go for abortion with the consent of ur gf's parents' consent..
den get her upset - emotional prob
but since u love her.. cont to stay by her side... gif her ur support..

hope u can make the right decision.. take care..

Agree.... Tok to ur old folk.... they also dun wanna anything happen also....

You are too young to take such matters into your own hands alone. Listen to the bros here. You need to talk to your old folks.

Let ur old folk handle.... they will help u.....

she doesnt want to.

She wants to go for the abortion de, i want to go with her but she says she'll go alone

dun..... nt good.... 6 hr she stay alone there.... tink if tat was u n operation.... hw u feel??????

Edit: On second thought, I think no one should not be giving any advice not knowing both of you personally, so its dangerous listening to strangers' advice. Just make sure you can solve the problem instead letting it getting bigger.

You know when i reflect back life, human usually make small mistake that lead to bigger one, and bigger and bigger until there is no point of return. I hope you know where you want to go in your life to make any decision. With BOTH sides parents support and your commitments, I still believe you can still raise the child.

Let ur old folk handle... dun regret at later stage of ur life.... i lose my when i was ur age.... twice.... nt good feeling..... wan the child or abort.... let the experience decide... u still at the early stage of ur life.... ur old folk noe wat u need n the necessary action to be taken....

just my 2cent worth comment..

if you decided to make out with her, support her even she gt pregnant..
dun b*oody talk ask her to go abort herself..

=)

Yes.... NEVER DO TAT !!!!!!!

Finally.... settle it within 3 mth.... if wan then tell ur old folk... they will decide 4 u... nw in ur stage, u will lack of decision making.... within 3 months, the fee will be $800 for most underground clinic.... but abortion do serious damage to e ger womb.... wear cap dun do raw.... raw is song but nw e ger is tied to tis problem.... n after effect will damage her permanently both in mind n body..... :mad:

yellow5001
10-06-2009, 11:13 PM
dont waste anymore time lah, just go get the abortion done, your GF is above 16, so shld b okay.

Tell parents, she is the one that may get in trouble okay esp if the 2 parents start blaming each other and your FAMA then make a police report against her!

Do you want that?

Get it secretly done, ask until a clinic agrees, sure you can find one wan, only thing is u have to thick skin in case the gynae dont want to do.

if kenot find in SG, make a trip to Johor like someone suggested.

Last advice, dont wait anymore if u intend to abort!!! QUICK ACTION NEEDED

cwlim19
10-06-2009, 11:16 PM
So hellopanda,

Have u confirmed whether ur gf pregnant?
Me girl, use me husband id, will tell u my feeling as I have been thru this.
Do many times with bf, no protection, then late for menses 1 month,
worry like hell, think a lot like crazy but no solutions so me go buy pregnancy kit. Dun worry, Watson's one cant be bothered wat u buy.
Went back and test - hit jackpot, biggest joke as 1st Apr - Big April Fool joke.
Worry, thought of abortion but scare next time cannot give birth.
Finally went to TALK TO MY PARENTS and being scolded like anything but parents are parents, they talked to me husband and we got married in a month.
Hope my experience can help u with a decision

asdfghjkl
10-06-2009, 11:17 PM
under 18? talk to the 4 parents involved..

LeMoN
10-06-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm appalled by the advice & info given by some bros here. I think it's good to get the facts right before telling TS.

Firstly, there is no defined age limit for TOP nor legal requirement for parental consent for minors below 21 in S'pore. So it doesn't matter if your gf is 16 or below, there won't be a need to get parental consent. However as having sex with minors (below 16) constitute as statutory rape, the health authorities have to report it to the police. Take note, that the abortion will still proceed without parental consent. Since in this case, your gf is above 16 but you are not yet 16, if you accompany your gf, the health authorities will still have to report it to the police.

Next issue is to abort or to keep. If both of you choose to keep, there are few options available too.
1) Both of you can get married & raise the child (also take note that most likely you will get a 8-5 job during NS when you are married & have a kid).
2) Get parents' financial support to take care of child till both of you are capable to do so.
3) Give up baby for adoption. There are a few agencies you can go to (there are many childless couples willing to adopt).

Trust me, your relationship will definitely be affected if she goes for TOP. Talk to your gf, get both your parents' advice before deciding what to do. I believe your parents, should be in their 40s to 50, will be the best person to give you advice & help.

izerkudie
11-06-2009, 12:15 AM
bro TS, its not like u created a sin, talk to ur parents, after all they are the one who gave birth to you and they are also the one who can give u the best advice and welfare of ur well-being, its not like they are going f you upside down if u seek advice from them, instead they will do their very best to help you,

hope my advice help, all the best TS :)

tahoo
11-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Life is like that.. When you dun wan it, they come to u. When u wan it, die die they dun come to u. Hai.. My wife and myself have been trying for baby for so long and up till now still can't get it.

Hey Panda, u better quickly get her to check if she pregant asap. The longer u delay the more serious it can be..

nightcrystal
11-06-2009, 01:53 AM

she doesnt want to.

Seriosly bro. Both of u r still young. She doesnt knows wat to do as well. So dont take her word. I know both of u are not matured to handle such stuff. Even i would be puzzle what to do next. Whatever decision happens before u consult ur parents are all under pressure and most probably unrational.

Listen to the bros here. Consult ur parents. They will help u and giving u crucial advise to u and ur girl. She need to know abortion will effect her health as well. You love her, think was is the best for both of u which is consult ur parents and hers. Good luck bro.

Xgenre
11-06-2009, 02:26 AM
1. Confirm if she's pregnant first ok? Cos teenagers do have irregular periods.

2. If you don't dare to buy pregnancy kit, PM me. I'll go buy for you and pass it to you somewhere ok? I can pay the cost of the pregnancy kits for you too out of sympathy. I do mean it. No need to repay me in any way.

3. I know you are a young boy who is scared out of his wits now. You got to calm down to do steps 1 and 2 first. We can help you as much as we can but you must also co-operate with our advice right?

DO_YOU_BJ
11-06-2009, 03:09 AM
Bro Xgenre, kowtow and respects to you!!!!!!
And who said SBF only have sex starved dudes.............there're lots of angels in disguise too
Kudos bro

waiwaiz
11-06-2009, 03:29 AM
Maybe u can get your gf to read this thread on what most of the samsters say. Lots of father around, meaning they can give you best advice. both your parents will eventually know abt it no matter which road u go..........

Have a man to man talk with your father.......:)

Stud00
11-06-2009, 03:45 AM
Bro TS,
I have read the various replies that the fellow Bro's in here have offered you.

Here's what i would suggest..

1) Have a man to man talk with your parents first and then together with your girlfriend's parents. End of the day, in plain joe, if you dare to screw, be man enough to take the heat.

2) I won't propose that your girlfriend undergo an abortion. Because, honestly it would scald her for life and believe me, undergoing an abortion is a really traumatic experience.. just imagine someone sticking something up your ass (since you don't have a pussy). Yea! that's it, same feeling. And if an abortion isn't done well, that would be lots of side effect, i.e bleeding.. and if the shit hit the fan.. she would never be a mother again.

I understand that both of you are young, and many of us here have gone through your experience, hell..! we were all young before. Some of our bro's here are fathers... the thing to note is that we are not perfect and we make mistakes.. but the thing is, how far do you wanna carry your mistake to? Abortion is committing murder, and it doesn't matter whatever religion you believe in. You are taking a life and sugar-coating it wont help jack shit.

Talk to your parents and her parents, sit down and find a solution.. and please don't make harsh decisions.

Regards.

madix
11-06-2009, 03:55 AM
You are young and you know your mistake.

Do the right thing and don't let karma haunt you in future.
She is young too. You have erred once already. If there are any complications to her abortion(touch wood), you won't be able to face her parents. Let them know please.

To guys who do not support abortion, do understand their age and their maturity level to become parents. They probably can't even handle themselves well enough, let alone bring up a child. If there could be a choice, and we are living in the 60s, this isn't a problem.

This is serious, and you can't just sweep it under the carpet by keeping mum.

sneixd
11-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Hey,

I'll keep mine brief.. ? :o

First thing U need to do is to go get her tested on a pregnancy kit. No IDs what-so-ever from Guardian or Watsons. Just tell them it's for Ur older sister whose shy to buy?? Something like that along the lines..

Be Cool & let her do the test early next morning. Take the first shot of the urine sample and that'll decide Ur Fate later. It's true some bros. mentioned young girls' cycle are irregular with late night's sleep and stress.

My Gf. Ur age scared the shit out of me too but that 2 weeks was quite an experience. ONCE confirmed positive THEN pluck Ur guts to think of how to face the parents lah.. So, just chill. I was lucky.

~ and last thing, obviously Ur gf. is not comfortable telling her parents just like mine man. so, abortion wise can be done provided U find an Adult Guarantor to consent whatever contracts some bros. wrote above..

~ about the test kits, i still have spares man. lols. but you better get new ones. just be sure.

Skinstad
11-06-2009, 10:49 AM
bro..talk to ur parents..they will surely help

Recast
11-06-2009, 11:49 AM

since TS not even 16yo, will his gf get in trouble for having sex with a minor aka TS?:p

Hope TS know what he to do as many bros here have given him valuable suggestions. Hey TS, u already didnt use your head when bonking, u better use it now as it coming back to haunt u.

BoLiang
11-06-2009, 11:55 AM
abortation requires ur parents signature since both of u are under 16. buying a test kit is 20 odd dollars at most, easily available at any watson or guardian stalls. Buy 1 and test lo. If really hit jackpot, pls talk to parents. No point hiding as ppl will find out sooner or later.

wildbeast
11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Boy hellopanda!

Listen up here! Just get a self-test pregnancy kit from any pharmacy and verify first!!!!

if really your GF is pregnant, go discuss with your parents right away!!!

PERIOD!

strikeking73
11-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Prepare to get fine (age below 18); at least $10000.
Preapare to pay for abortion; more than $300++
Prepare to get scold; Free
Prepare to kill your own baby; Guilty

Megatronzombie
11-06-2009, 01:28 PM
I think TS gone into hiding liao ;p

Rolex-King
11-06-2009, 01:34 PM
I think we shud not be frightening TS by saying report police, rape, etc etc..
I got a friend whose daughter n bf is below 16 and got pregnant, they got married and had the baby...its their choice... I dun think any police will jail the young man if he takes responsibility. Unless TS hurt the girl by forcing her to abort secretly and then there is harm to her body etc...her parent will definitely get mad and report TS.

All the bros are right...go get a test kit, test first then decide step 2.
Step 2 shud be just go tell yr parents...kena scolding better than seeing the police later.

As for my friend, he laughed at his son and then help him out of this mess..so dun worry so much.

HPoirot
11-06-2009, 02:26 PM
i suggest you get a pregnancy test done now.

you can buy one from any pharmacy. this is no time to be shy, you've got to be responsible. and it's easier to abort (if you're going down that road) earlier in the term.

you can't really decide what to do before knowing if she's really pregnant right? so why not just take it one step at a time. but you really need to act NOW.

and i'm quite sure there are no age restrictions on that and condoms too.

even though i've had my ID checked in 7-11 before when buying CD. but that's besides the point.

Feidao
11-06-2009, 03:07 PM
This is a common teenage problem. I was in such a fix a long long time ago when I was bout your age. Pregnancy was confirmed. I confided in a male teacher and he settled everything for me without even informing my parents. He even paid for the abortion from his own pocket. So TS may want to confide in a male teacher in your school.

sootongs
11-06-2009, 03:41 PM
I think the fella very scared kanna rotan arh since under age. But if parents agree to tie the knot and approve you might be spared the rotan.

NO gynae will keep under wraps if under age unless you know the doc.

Abortion has long term effects esp when you say you love her. If done wrongly or left stuff inside and got infection of womb etc, you got a million dollars also cannot give birth when ya older. Some risks not worth to take. No matter how minor a surgery, its never 100% risk free.

izerkudie
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
TS, every replies in this thread is helping you, hope u take our advice and seek ur parents advice all the best :)

xiaonic
11-06-2009, 04:28 PM
hellopanda,talk it out wif your parents, u still young to handle all this.
do you know abortion can harm your gf!
if she is pregnant, both side parents must be involved to help both of u decide.
she can born the baby and let others adopt or u let her born e baby and when u both are older and stable u get married?
do you really love her or jus bonk her for fun?
A moment of pleasure can lead to the creation of new life.
Dare to bonk, must dare to bear the consequences and responsible for ur actions.
btw sg just change the penal code

zapme
11-06-2009, 04:44 PM
hi just something to share,

When a abortion or miscarriage happen, its not the end of any problem. The unfortunate child spirit will not rest and will be hanging around the parents.

The spirit will grow up just like a kid and if its revengefu,l in years to come the parents will encountered problems caused by your own child. By then it will not be a problem anyone can help with.

It doesnt matter wats is your age, but a person should be braved enough to be responsible.

pingone
11-06-2009, 05:15 PM
bro ts,

here are my humble views. i havent read finish the whole thread and just on your post alone.

first thing you should do is to get a pregency test kit. thereafter abortion or to keep the baby, decide later.
just get it test.

i am super and super against abortion. if you love your gf, think for her. abortion isnt so kind on a lady's body.
she will suffer a lot on both mind and body.
i seen my friend went through abortion before. she is a different lady after that. from a very cheerful lady to a lady suffering from depression.

if the ultimate decision is still abortion, are you going to just fuck off after that? please do mind that you are still responsible for her after abortion.

the best is just consult your mum. if her parents cant know about it, just let your mum accompany her to do pregnancy check.

i really hope the best for you, in your case, you dont want her to get pregnant. for other people, want to get pregnant also have to try few years.

and please, dont try to use 'studies' as an EXCUSE. and i say it again. EXCUSE.

torak
11-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I wonder how many ppl here read ts's post... guys, ts is underaged, not his gf. Read properly.

Anyway ts, as long as ur gf is above 16 when she's pregnant, she can go to any clinic which has such ops. The doctors are only required to report if girl is underaged. Above 16 they won't care since its not a requirement.

No particulars will be taken down,they only see the girl's ic to verify the age.

I'm not encouraging abortion, but I wanna tell u the correct information.

foooah
11-06-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm sorry but TS really deserves a good telling off. Too late then you start realize and want to go for abortion blah blah...

Still can have the cheek to ask whether can go one month after birthday month. (hello, by that time your gf stomach start to show, it's not gonna be you walking around in public but her) Still dare to say you love her very much.

I've spoken to countless teens like you, have always encouraged condoms if you can't resist temptation. As always, they say they're too shy to buy condom or not shiok if use condom.

Now see who's shy and how's the shiok feeling.

I hope you settle this properly, be a man and face the parents if you have to.

takomiSan
12-06-2009, 12:11 AM
I faced the same issue, 1yr back, and am now a married man.

I was 22, and my wife was 19. I could still remember the moment, when we sat down on the table and broke the news to them.

I remembered having my face, facing down and head being very heavy. But! in the end, we were given the blessing from both parties' parents, and we got officially married on the 23rd March 2007.

I was still in my first year NS, how siong it was? IT WAS bloody siong, running and attending to both sides. BUT now, looking back at it, ok la, siong once, siong twice, not siong anymore.

SO! bottom line, if you confirm KANA, please keep the baby, and tell your parents about it. By the way, my wife gave birth to a baby boy.

Fatherhood to me, now 23yr old, is kinda taxing but yet i'm happy to be in that shoe. Weird, but just remember, every decision made, decide the unforeseen future, that is in your hands.

GOOD LUCK PAL. =)

takomiSan
12-06-2009, 12:52 AM
I faced the same issue, 1yr back, and am now a married man.

I was 22, and my wife was 19. I could still remember the moment, when we sat down on the table and broke the news to them.

I remembered having my face, facing down and head being very heavy. But! in the end, we were given the blessing from both parties' parents, and we got officially married on the 23rd March 2007.

I was still in my first year NS, how siong it was? IT WAS bloody siong, running and attending to both sides. BUT now, looking back at it, ok la, siong once, siong twice, not siong anymore.

SO! bottom line, if you confirm KANA, please keep the baby, and tell your parents about it. By the way, my wife gave birth to a baby boy.

Fatherhood to me, now 23yr old, is kinda taxing but yet i'm happy to be in that shoe. Weird, but just remember, every decision made, decide the unforeseen future, that is in your hands.

GOOD LUCK PAL. =)

sootongs
12-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Just occured to me some sasmters are dads here....Hope non of you kanna top prize by getting some guy telling you he knocked up your daughter and prego now.... :mad:

sootongs
12-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I wonder how many ppl here read ts's post... guys, ts is underaged, not his gf. Read properly.

Anyway ts, as long as ur gf is above 16 when she's pregnant, she can go to any clinic which has such ops. The doctors are only required to report if girl is underaged. Above 16 they won't care since its not a requirement.

No particulars will be taken down,they only see the girl's ic to verify the age.

I'm not encouraging abortion, but I wanna tell u the correct information.

Ah you read David Eddings's Belgarion :P

zapme
12-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi bro pingone,

You have mentioned that your friend changed from a cheerful lady to one who suffered depression.

In medical science thats what we called depression.

But sometimes its the child spirit with her that its causing her problems, she likely to have changes in character and like eating lots of sweets stuff. Easy way to find out is when you encountered plp with yinyang eyes, they will saw wats with her. It maybe this way or may just be pure depression.

A friend of my done abortion about 8yrs ago unwillingly cos the child is diagno by 3 doctor adnormal. After that she suffered from depression at times. When i know her abt 4yrs ago, she is perfectly normal to me.

However 2 yrs later she had major changes in her character. To cut it short, actually she was affected by the spirits with her. Y i so sure was, my frd with yinyang eyes told me he saw a roughly 7,8 yrs spirit boy with her. And once was hafing palm reading by a fortune teller, the fortune teller oso saw the child spirit.

zapme
12-06-2009, 11:11 AM
I will like to give an example, when we died, we suffered the punishment in hell.

One day our ordeal ended and was given a reborn chance as human, however during pregnancy the parents done abortion. Our limbs and head squashed by the gyno and there we are out, not as a human but as one been dismantled.

Will we have hatred? Will we haunt out parents cos its this decision?

Thats the reason y abortion or miscarriaged, the spirit will hanged ard the parents, reason simple cos coming to this world the parents is their only kin.

torak
12-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Ah you read David Eddings's Belgarion :P

So serious topic going on u come and oot lol.
Anyway ts just go and buy test kit. I've experienced before gf late for one month. Gave me a false alarm.

hellopanda
13-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Dear sammyboy brothers

thank you for your care and concern and suggestions and feedback and all

i really appreciate it.

today i went to buy a testkit for her,

came in a pair, she took it both negative.

Is there any more reason for worry.

she hasnt had her period for 2months + alr.

simple2kee
13-06-2009, 08:31 PM

bro, by now u should be relieved. :D

hellopanda
13-06-2009, 09:07 PM
hell yes i was freaking worried.

Btw brothers please dun take me as another irresponsible kid.

i DID wear a condom, i DID buy the kit, i DIDNT plan to let her abort alone, I WASNT the one who suggested abortion, and im underage NOT HER.

thanks everybody.

but is there still any chance shes pregnant

kjin9999
13-06-2009, 09:47 PM

i DID wear a condom, i DID buy the kit, i DIDNT plan to let her abort alone, I WASNT the one who suggested abortion, and im underage NOT HER.

thanks everybody.

good that u dun have to worry anymore... its common for girls to miss their periods... dun freak out if she misses one... it may be due to stress or she may be on medication...

anyone be careful ..... I have been thru and I know how it feels like.

DO_YOU_BJ
13-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Just to be safe, ask her go c a doctor.
They'll prolly just give her a jab n the blood will start flowing in no time.

sootongs
13-06-2009, 10:39 PM
dude read the packaging behind the box of CD....its not 100% protection from prego or anything....and if ya studies statistics there are always cases at the end of the bell curve :( hope ya not the minority 1% who kanna TOTO

no point speculating asking bros here if there is a chance she is pregnant. Just bloody buy a prego test kit since she is not underage ah or someone older....can just say its a sabo present or some cock story.... hurry hurry time waits for no man...or woman underage or not

torak
13-06-2009, 11:50 PM

thanks everybody.

ok if it test negative, its probably ok le. Cos those test kits are very accurate. U can however, test again just incase, to affirm urself.

Periods can be late for various reasons. Change in diet, even lack of sleep, can affect it. But most of the time, its STRESS. Stress can serverly affect missing of periods. Last month is ur gf's exam month, so she could be feeling stress, plus lack of sleep due to studying for exams, both factors combining to make her lose period.

JesusLovesUs
15-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Didnt' expect so many people to respond to this serious thing.

Ah boy.
Follow the following steps.

1.Take your guts and money to watsons/guardian and buy the pregnancy kit.
(If pregnant proceed to step 2, if not hip hip hurray.)
2.Inform parents.
(If parents take action for you, then good. if you no guts, then find some way go malaysia like others mention.)
3.IF YOU NO MONEY GO MALAYSIA OR NO GUTS TELL YOUR PARENTS, YOU SURE DIE. LATER SHE BIG TUMMY, THEN HER PARENTS SURE SEND YOU TO COURT. YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING WISE AND SENSIBLE.

AND EATING PINEAPPLES DOES NOT ABORT THE BABY.

GAWD, WHAT DO THEY TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!!
USE A PLASTIC BAG IF CANNOT FIND CONDOM!!

yoursecret
16-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Dear sammyboy brothers

thank you for your care and concern and suggestions and feedback and all

i really appreciate it.

1. you wore a condom
2. she tested negative, twice

IF she's still pregnant, it's divine intervention and you shld keep the baby, because that's a rarer chance than the second coming of Christ.

YOU ARE FINE. Learn your lesson and be careful next time (or better still, wait till you're much older to have sex again)

p.s. since you're underage can you take HER to court? technically you were raped, bro.

Wizolf
16-06-2009, 02:41 AM

thanks everybody.

Safer to get confirmation from doctor, pregnancy check kit may not be totally reliable and your gf may not tested it correctly. Blood test is more accurate, check out Pregnancy, Pregnancy Symptoms, Pregnant (http://www.freehealthcheck.com/pregnancy.html)

At the early stage, abortion is not as dangerous and health risking if it is delayed further.

sengmeng321
16-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Yes, if pregnant both of u cant run away.

go see a doctor... if result negative, just keep quiet. Doctor will not say anything too. If positive doctor will inform her parents directly.

lets say u go m'sia for checkup. U can keep quiet even if positive. but what about abortion. Even if u go to m'sia, u cant do it cos they need her parents signature. Unless u go underground but it is very unsafe and cost a bomb. SO if she is pregnant, u cant hide anything. So just take it easy n bring her to a clinic.

3 things will happen to u. 1) parents wantd to keep the baby, u will be tied down to form a family. 2) parents do not want the baby and let u go. 3)parents do not want the baby and make a police report/sue u. U end up in jail/home.

Frankiestine
16-06-2009, 10:59 AM
16 and you go fucking around not knowing the responsibilities. Damn if I am the father of the gal I would fucking kick the shit out of you. You have just destroy not just one life (the gal) but also the yet to be born baby if she is really pregnant. If you cannot keep a lid on that dick of yours, then at least pay a bit of money and look for a prostitute..:mad::mad:

torak
16-06-2009, 12:28 PM
go see a doctor... if result negative, just keep quiet. Doctor will not say anything too. If positive doctor will inform her parents directly.

Please don anyhow spread wrong information.

As long as the girl is above 16 (which in TS case, his gf is already pass 16), when they got for checkup or even abortion, the doctor will NOT report anything, to parents or police or anyone else.

Infact, clinics are not even required to take down particulars of the patient. They will check the girl's IC, and if it's above 16, they will allow the op. There wont be any records at all.

Bangster
16-06-2009, 02:18 PM
If really intending to keep the baby,

faster think of name now. And start making some money by working part time. Save all the money and stop spending on clothes and PSP games.

Please do not choose names susceptible to teasing/bullying later in their lives,

eg. Dick Mao (Sounds like Cock Hair),
Fanny Shi (wet pussy)
Toh Neil (toenail)
Gan Nina (knn)
Ham Kah, Chan (whole famliy die)
Zhihong or Zhixiong aka Chee Hong in dialect

no offence meant to any coincidental real names hor....
dont blame me, blame your dad.

KangarooCourt
16-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Being a father.. I am also oppose to abortion.
Admit the mistake & talk to your parent.

BoLiang
16-06-2009, 02:54 PM
OK lo..you got wear rubber and the kits tested negative. Go pop a champgne and celebrate. Then again, let it be lesson learnt and its not uncommon for girls to skip 1 or 2 cycles of their mens..cheers.

Frankiestine
16-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Knn 16 years old want to fuck around...listen boy you want to fuck then you better fucking jolly well learn to take the responsibilities...if she really pregnant do you think you ready to be a father or she a mother..or you think that abortion is the easy way out? kids like you only know of the fun but don't think of consequences...damn if monster is your father i sure bloody knock some fucking sense into your dumb head..

BroRelax
17-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Waahhhh... since now TS is happy and all ended well with no shotgun. May i suggest TS write a FR of his bonking with near pregnant experience?? haha, just joking nia. :D

yonglee
17-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Must of hell of experience for ts,hope he learn his lesson and dont hope to see him post again.:p

JesusLovesUs
18-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Wahz, you are underage.
She not underage.
Means she eat disadvantage.
You can sue her.

Anyway.
I think she's sick.
Ask her to see a doctor about her period.
And stop eating the forbidden fruit unless you can afford or is ignorant of the consequences!!

splendour
18-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Dont think that at 16 you are ready to be a father. I dont think you even know what you want to be in the future. So you should stop postulating and just tell your parents what happen and let them clean up the act for you. Let this be a lesson for you. Be responsible for whatever you do.

diogenes
18-06-2009, 08:34 AM
In youth we learn, in old age we understand.

farie
23-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Bro, i feel that it's better to bring her to the doctor to comfirm, cos these preg test kit are oso not 100% accurate.. doc may be more accurate, or maybe buy afew brands and test it out.. no harm for a second opinion, juz in case if ur gf is indeed preg, and in the earlier stage, still possible for abortation..

seriously, in the event that ur gf really get preg, my advice is really to go for an abortation. cos i believe tat u guys are not ready for parenthood. quitting sch is NOT an option. if u quit sch, and u only have an 'O' or 'N' level cert, where/what can u guys do? sweep the roads? toilet cleaner? pls only bring ur kid to tis world only if u hav the means to support him/her. i know i may sound cruel.. but bringing a kid to tis world, when u hav no means to support him/her is juz as bad. u need to give ur child proper education and hope that him/her will not end up a delinquant. or another way besides an abortation, is really to put ur child up for adoption right after birth. i know it's hard, but at least u guys need not suffer the hardship of bringing up a child while u guys are still studying. and oso, wat if u guys are going to breakup in future? now u guys may say u love each other to the ends of the earth, but u guys are still young, and ur tinking may change in maybe 2 or 3 yrs. and ur child may be torn with a broken family and u guys will be fighting for custody or even worst, end up, both parties oso dun wan the kid. so pls, think of the kid. the one that suffers most is still the kid. dun bring another life to this world juz to let him/her suffer.

speaking frm the bottom of my heart. cos i've seen these things happened ard me. but the final decision still lies wif u..

and i hope that u do go get a second opinion and the results will also turn out negative. good luck bro

The_Unrepentant
23-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Think about it,can you afford to raise the kid???
What can u give the baby or even your future wife???
Are you ready for marriage???

If you are unable to provide for the baby...giving birth would just mean bringing the baby to the world to suffered only...

But you still have to get your parents involve as your gf is still under 18.
You got no other choices...unless u do it overseas which equals to higher cost...

My advise is get your parents involved and seek their advise.

Advise is a verb. advice is a noun. Should be advice.:D

Sting
21-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Let not extert pressure on these two kind soul.
After so much bombardment, I think he has learn his lesson.

Full agree on being parent at these young age can be very taxing on this era.

newyorker88
21-07-2009, 09:22 PM
No news frm TS? No shotgun liao?

BoinKING
22-07-2009, 01:23 AM
school hols over liao.

popi824
22-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Knn 16 years old want to fuck around...listen boy you want to fuck then you better fucking jolly well learn to take the responsibilities...if she really pregnant do you think you ready to be a father or she a mother..or you think that abortion is the easy way out? kids like you only know of the fun but don't think of consequences...damn if monster is your father i sure bloody knock some fucking sense into your dumb head..

Ya i agree.... responsibilities... must have..

SpoofPrince
22-07-2009, 01:36 AM
My advice for u is to get a pregnancy kit to test it 1st..

if she's pregnant... speak to yr parents and her parents... u are too young to make a decision yourself...

like the other bros said here... listen to our advices ... it does not bring you any harm...

if she's not pregnant... u are lucky.. treat it as a lesson for you and hope u learn from it.

Good luck to you... :)

yoji is dope
22-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Go talk to your parents lah...

Its not a decision that you can make...

AhYe
10-10-2009, 05:42 AM
frankly, i had alot of unprotected sex with my ex gf and alot of "near-death" incidents... but every time i told myself, if she really were to get prag, i will definatly marry her... i was 17 and studying that time and she was 16

but the bottom line is that, get your facts right (get a prag test kit. i bought so many from watson and the counter gal will never ask.) if things really get out of hand, talk to ur parents and pay full responsibility. an abortion will change ur gf's life forever... i know of some friends that went through abortion and their mental/body was never the same again.

Sammo
10-10-2009, 10:06 AM
I am against abortions too. Who are we to decide a small life to be denied his/her right to be born in this world. We are not GOD ok? talk to your parents, trust me, they will be more than happy to hear the news from you as you are being able to take up own responsibility rather than runwaway from it. As for ur gf, talk thru her parents. This is it, love her and you won't let her make that cruel decision. Damage done physically and emotionally is too huge to be risk! It is ok to marry young but not to "kill" a young life. :o:(

Big Sexy
10-10-2009, 12:03 PM
you could try calling Pregnancy Crisis Service (Family Life Society)
Tel: 6339-9770

also take time to read this thread post 219 to 231

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/40699-all-you-need-know-about-sex-your-sex-dictionary-15.html#post3717246

zzzzzzz07
10-10-2009, 12:49 PM
u kuku jiao, have sex but dont want the result.
are u a guy?
if u want fun, wear condom lah.
think u very good in withdrawing before shoot?

TommyPingPong
10-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Should wear protection and how can u say u love her if you are not prepared for such situation?

Learn from this mistake...

For others, try not to have BBBJ, do it with Condoms as your dick heads will sure get some abrasion during BBBJ or your handjobs the night before you visited the FLs. HIV or other STD appear in saliva and this is why there are oral HIV rapid test kits in the market....

Pls be safe, not sorry.....

PageUp
10-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Most of the Samsters here are giving you advice-BUT most important, get the test kit & test IT!! Going to JB for a anonymous abortion is not the answer...i know of a couple of friends who went there for an abortion..cheap, anonymous but with lots of complications down the road which actually causes more problems & lots of explanation to do to parents. trouble is that you've no way of knowing if the 'doctor' doing the procedure is a real one with experience, a houseman, or just a quack....

can you imagine, going to a inexperience Doctor for the cheap & anonymous procedure (Singapore or JB), and complications developed for her, man! you will be in deeper shit than now...her parents will even be more pissed off, angry & it might even develop into a police case....

for heaven sake, if you really love her like you claim, go get the test kit & if the test shows that she is pregnant, go speak with your parents...be a man, admit that you make a mistake, take the responsibility since you love her....

whatever decision that her parents will take, you will have to face the music.....you don't have a choice...

Personally, I'm against abortion.....

both of you had already made one major mistake.....don't make another one.... learn from this episode in life...and DON'T ever leave school and forget your studies....nothing beats having a O, A, Diploma or degree here in Singapore......you'll need it to bring up your family....

honda81234
10-10-2009, 11:37 PM
TS its like what many of our bro here said.
Tell that to your parents, they will help you.
you are still too young to handle this on your own let your parents help you.
Just tell him " Dad, i gt a gd news to tell you. You are gg to be a grandfather soon".

Chinapuss
11-10-2009, 01:26 AM
TS...being a man, u should be responsible and be a good husband and a good father to ur kid...never go for abortion as a life is at stake...juz be frank to ur parents and i'm sure u'll be scolded like hell but at the same time i think they''ll be able to accept and give u full support...take care and wish u all the best :)

billgates
11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
If has been more than 3 mths since TS posted. Hope he did the right thing and not take the coward way out... let gf go abort alone.

Actually at his age, he has no idea wat's LOVE lah. :rolleyes:

Xgenre
11-10-2009, 02:10 AM
The thread started on the 10th of JUNE 2009 when TS said his gf missed 1 month of period already. So there is no need for us to keep encouraging him to go buy the test kit. By now, if she's really pregnant, use eyes also can see liao. Hope all's fine.

cchin
11-10-2009, 02:41 AM
well, we can just pray and wish TS good luck. Hope he can learn something on this.

Frankiestine
11-10-2009, 10:37 AM
The thread started on the 10th of JUNE 2009 when TS said his gf missed 1 month of period already. So there is no need for us to keep encouraging him to go buy the test kit. By now, if she's really pregnant, use eyes also can see liao. Hope all's fine.

Now should be 5 monthss pregnant another 4 more months can be PAPA already...:D:D

so TS going to treat us to ang ku kueh and red eggs?:p:p

ah_heng81
12-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Happen to me when i was 21 and she was 19. I went home tell my mum abt it and told her that i will get married. My mum told me , she's fine with it but i have to go face my gf's (now my wife) parents and tell them abt it. Lucky that her parents didnt go crazy or scold us, just wanted me to take good care of my wife and the baby.

Well, go find out if she's really pregnant and than decide what you wanna do, remember, if you want to keep the baby (if really pregnant) it something that you have commit for life, it's no child play.

Both of you will lose you freedom while friends you age is out having fun, you will be at home changing diapers and feeding milk. When one of you come to sense and decide that you do not want to miss out on all the fun and want to join your friends outside than it may pose a problem in the relatioship unless one of you is really willing to give in.

Unrepented
12-10-2009, 02:06 AM
I suggest you buy 4 test kits. 2 of the same brand. Test on different days because the girls urine may be different everyday and every shot. Sometimes more dilute, sometimes more concentrated. To get a more accurate result, test at different time. Statistical rule.

Also use different brand and increase number of test for confirmation of results, just to be sure. No cost savings allowed here, trust me. If ok, you and your gf gets a big big load off the chest.

Think, you eat hamburger and buy iphone also spend money, but which is more important now?

If worse case, test positive. I suggest the first step is for you inform your father and no one else. Fathers of sons who make other peoples' daughter pregnant are more understanding, as compared to fathers of daughters who kana pregnant. They usually see their daughters as being the victims of other boys' holy rod. Let your father advise and bring you thru....sure kana from him for the trouble but what to do?

If you love your gf, don't even think of non-legal methods. This will put her life in danger, or affect her ability to conceive.

Wish you the best of luck, I have been there too. But lucky false alarm...phew..:D

By the way, did you verify that your gf missed her period or not? Calculate the time window of the period and kay seow touch her there lah. And feel if there is any japanese bread. If you ask her, sure she will get offended that you don't trust her.

why dont u just buy a kit to test first? u buy one from Guardian, less than $20 have liao.

cooldudrey
12-10-2009, 02:08 AM
if really bo bian, marry her and be a father .

jason19870313
12-10-2009, 05:19 PM
marry her if no choice and become a father.

singexpat
12-10-2009, 05:47 PM
I've oso been this this "scary phase" before..

It was actually after 1 SHIOK session, and my then GF lay beside me and say.. "My Auntie haven come for nearly 2 mths"..

My balls Shrunk, Dick LIMPed, my mouth felt dry, and my heart was beating faster than the speed of sound..

We were both 16th at tht time, and i could only say to her
"I wun want you to get abortion. let's get married if it reali happens"
(Of cos, Famous beng replies like "its mine or nt?" DID flashed across my mind but knowing my guai GF then, i swallow it down.)

I was in a daze for few weeks after tht and totally no mood or sex drive..

Till one day, my GF gave me an envelope (which i tot at tht point of time to be preg test result) and i saw a "Bloody PAD"!!
Tht feeling is beta than 100 climaxes combined!!:D

1 week Later, we were back to bonking like rabbits (WITH CD)...

Frankiestine
12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Happen to me when i was 21 and she was 19. I went home tell my mum abt it and told her that i will get married.

Both of you will lose you freedom while friends you age is out having fun, you will be at home changing diapers and feeding milk. When one of you come to sense and decide that you do not want to miss out on all the fun and want to join your friends outside than it may pose a problem in the relatioship unless one of you is really willing to give in.

At 21 and 19 still not so bad....but like you said miss out all the fun that young people enjoyed...it is a trade off...

ah_heng81
12-10-2009, 07:55 PM
At 21 and 19 still not so bad....but like you said miss out all the fun that young people enjoyed...it is a trade off...

To miss out all the fun is bad enough, but my wife decided she still wants to have fun ! Which i gave in, as long as she's happy can liao. I told her she can do whatever she wants, just remeber that she still got a husband and son at home.

mercc
13-10-2009, 12:01 AM
there are many bros here who advised you to get the test kit here,which i also agree. Can you go and buy it ASAP and tell us the results?!??!

I'm sure all the bros here can advise you what to do next!

Don't worry about the cashier asking you bout buying the kit...
They don't have so much time to bother.

Waiting for test results from you...

Unrepented
13-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Don't worry about the cashier asking you bout buying the kit...
They don't have so much time to bother.

Waiting for test results from you...

Yes, be a man buy it.

When all the female in the store see you buy test kit, the chicks will know you're a lean and mean, operationally ready little horny commando, who can rise up to the challenge anytime, on land, sea or air. Who knows, maybe you will get lucky with the horny cashier, or the pretty "meimei", or milf queueing infront or behind you at the cashier counter.

Choose a pharmacy far away from your home, school and parents' workplace.

Seriously lah, thick skin abit, buy it and test it....rather than guess guess and mental suffering...its part of growing up (rites of passage)... good luck.