PDA

View Full Version : My first Story

nokia197403
10-06-2009, 12:31 AM
After reading so many stories, this is the my first time writing. This is just a fantasy of mine and not a true story. Sorry if it's not that entertaining at the beginning, still trying to learn.

If there are any mistakes, would appreciate if the bros here were to point them out. Thanks.

Been reading about swinging from lots of forums and thought that it would be interesting to try it out together with my wife. My wife is about 1.65m, long hair, and figure wise about 32c-27-33. However, she is shy from all these and since she is a virgin when I met her so her knowledge of sex is limited.

The first part of my plans is to encourage her to go out and have fun with her friends. I always told her that when she is out she can always have fun, healthy flirting is always a good way of relaxing. She finally decided to try out after a few months of encouragement and also due to her work stress.

One of the Friday night, she called me after work and mentioned that she will join her friends out for a drink in one of the pub. I told her to have fun as always and she suddenly shocked me by saying that she might wanna play if the opportunity arise. I told her that I would wait for her when she comes home and would definitely like to hear her story if there are any.

Well I do know that when my wife gets a bit of tipsy a lot of interesting things can happen. I will just have to wait for her to get back home and tell me if anything fun occurs.

nokia197403
10-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Before I continue, I will roughly introduce her friends.

Sally, age 29, married for 5 yrs to her long time boyfriend, figure wise 33c-26-35. Being the daredevil among the groups, will always try something interest if given the opportunity. Both she and her husband are players in a way, but only with a selected few.

Cindy, age 29, married for 6 yrs, figure wise 34c-27-36. Heard that she is also a player, but kept a very low profile cos her husband doesn’t know. Her husband is a workaholic, always travel abroad for work.

Jean, age 30, single, figure wise 34c-25-36. Though she 30 yrs old, she has one hell of a figure. All the right curves at the right place. Doesn’t seem to wanna attached cos according to her, married is just a waste of time. She prefers to enjoy her singlehood.

They are all quiet daring and would try all sorts of activities to enjoy their sex life. Sometimes I wonder why my wife has these kinds of friends and yet she doesn’t get involved with their activities. They have been trying to lure her into their group activities for a while but she always refuse.

Well I guess I am lucky ya … :D

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

nokia197403
10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
I waited patiently until around 3 am when she returned. Her mood was quiet relax and she seems happy. I noticed her face was flush red and I knew that she must have drink quiet a lot. I just stared at her and she suddenly turned her face away. ( You all know lah, like got caught red handed )

I went and poured her a cup of water while she sat on the sofa relaxing. I light up my cigarette and sat opposite her, she knew that I was waiting for her to tell me everything that has happen.

“ Dear, you really wanna know har ? ”

“ You say leh ? ”

“ You promise not to get angry hor ”

“ Why ? You have done something that I will get angry meh ? ”

“ Eh … Well you did encourage me to enjoy myself and today happened to have the opportunity, so I just play a bit lor ”

“ Well, that’s pretty interesting … Tell me lah, how you played, I wanna know. ”

According to her, they reached one of the pub at around 9 plus, and proceed to ordered some drinks. While they were having fun chatting among themselves, they noticed that 2 tables away from them there are some guys checking them out. The 4 of them continue to chat among themselves while eyeing those guys. They seem like a bunch of young office workers after work just enjoying at the pub.

Sally, being the mischievous one suddenly suggests that since it’s Friday night, why not they just enjoy themselves, since there are 4 guys there checking them out. With that she walked over to the table and started chatting with them. Soon after a while they came over and mixed among the gals.

The gals learned that those guys were working from one of the company nearby and was there to celebrate one of the guy’s birthday. Let’s called the birthday boy Adam. The rest of the guys are Peter, David and Sam. They brought their drinks over and started chatting with the rest of the gals. Adam was with my wife, Peter was with Sally, David was with Cindy and Sam was with Jean.

After a while they decided that the place was too noise and suggested a quieter pub so that they can get to know each other better and also to celebrate Adam’s Birthday with their new found friends.

cibertrix
10-06-2009, 05:05 PM
First camper reporting.

nokia197403
11-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Feedback and encouragement are greatly appreciated.

They proceed to a pub with a room and started ordering more drinks, while waiting the drinks they split up into pairs and chat among themselves. The drinks arrived and they started the celebration. To cut the story short, they were playing games and drinking a lot.

During the celebration, my wife noticed that the rest of the groups are not just talking and drinking but are started smooching and touching. Sally has already straddle Peter with her front blouse open and frenching ferociously while Peter was playing with her breast.

Both Cindy and David with their tops off and was busy exploring each other. Jean was naked from the top, lying on her back on the sofa with Sam devouring her breast while she was busy stroking his cock within his pants.

Due to the alcohol, the sight makes her feeling slightly horny but also uneasy. Sensing this, Adam started to slowly stroking my wife arm.

“ You look uneasy, you feel weird looking at them ? ”

“ Eh .. This is the first time I see my friends behaving like that. ”

“ Oh .. You never join them out for a drink ? ”

“ I did, but usually only with us gals around and never with guys whom we just met ”

“ I see, but you seems to like what you see ”

“ …….. ”

With that he began to slowly kissing my wife earlobe. My wife gave a soft moan ...

“ Oh ……… ”

“ You like it ? ”

“ Yes … it’s nice ”

With that he slowly moves his hand to my wife breast and slowly caressing it. My wife was shock at first but with the effect of the alcohol kicking in, she slowly relax and continue to allow him to caress her breast. Upon seeing this, Peter shifted his head and kissed her for the first time of the night.

randily
11-06-2009, 10:08 AM
nice starting,
pls continue....

diamondo
11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Nice story setting and looks like it is going to be damn hot and sex-citing.
Look forward to your next post. Please don't make us wait too long.

Dahu
11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please carry on.

chowweikong.sg
11-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Good Start.. Pls continue..

Plotinus
11-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Interesting story. I am waiting for your update.

bloopz
11-06-2009, 05:47 PM
sets up my popcorn booth and starts munching on popcorn.. :D

Athenawishes
11-06-2009, 07:18 PM
oh... nice set up..

lets gather 4 sis & 4 bro samsters~~
haha den proceed to the "quiet" pub as well..

waiting for more~

topcook1
11-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Great story!!!Camping for more

nokia197403
12-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Thanks to all bros for your kind encouragement. Hopefully I can meet all yr expectations by writing a good story. :p

After the kiss, Adam asked my wife,

“ How u are going to help me celebrate my birthday ? ”

“ Hmm … Well … I did let u kiss and touch me right …”

“ Err … Well you know lah … I was hoping for something more …”

“ Hmm … Like what ? ” my wife said coyly

As my wife said that, Adam move down and kiss her. She responded by allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. As they French, Peter slowly unbutton the top of her blouse and gently slide his hands underneath the bra to fondle her soft but firm breast.

This sent shiver down her spin as the feeling of another man hands touch her naked breast really excite her as she feels herself getting more and more horny. My wife had her head thrown back and was clearly loving his ministrations, she was breathing deeply and sighing.

Feeling her excitement ever increasing, my wife decided to let him feel more of her and unbutton the reset of the tops and also by removing her lacy bra. For the first time of her life, she has fully shown her breast to someone other than me.

Seeing her actions, the rest of the gals stop what they are doing and beginning to cheer her on.

“ You go gal … ”

“ Damn … You must be drunk … ”

“ Adam, you must be doing something right, this is the first time she is doing this. ”

Upon hearing these cheers must have really a great effect on her as she feels that she is getting more and more wet.

uslover
12-06-2009, 09:58 AM
camping here for more :D

Gerald
12-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Good read. Please carry on.

AD69
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Pitching tent here. Do continue.

nokia197403
12-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Sensing that my wife is enjoying, Adam shifted downwards towards her neck and nibble gently while his hands work his way downward. His hand slide underneath her dress and caress her thigh and slowly moving inwards. This resulted my wife spreading her legs to give me a better access.

Adam next began to slowly licking her breast, using his tongue to softly circle her already erected nipple. With a tongue playing with her nipple and a hand stroking her inner thigh, this feeling is slowly driving my wife crazy.

“ You like this don’t you … ”

“ Yessss ……… ”

“ Want some more ? ………. ”

“ Yesssss ……… More more ........... ”

His hands gently glide towards her crouch area, finally finding the target he is aiming for the whole night. She knows that with her panty being some sort of light material, it will be obviously very wet. Adam smile when he notices it and gently massage it.

“ You are very wet below ”

“ Yesssssssss …………… ”

He expertly pushes her panty aside and started to massage her clitoris and labia. The feeling of a stranger massaging her pussy soon gets my wife pretty workup. She slowly started grinding her pussy to match his finger. Feeling this, Peter began to insert his fingers into her pussy, slowly finger fucking her.

“ Looks like you are really enjoying this …………. ”

“ Mmmmmmm ………. ”

My wife was only able to produce a soft moan to acknowledge it. The feeling of lust and pleasure sweep over her as she could only lie there and enjoy it. Feeling oblige to return the favor, her hand slide into his pant and feel his cock and gently stroking it.

“ Ohhh …….. You are good at stoking a cock ”

“ You are the first man beside my husband I am doing this ….. ” my wife said shyly between moans.

“ Your husband must be a happy man. ”

With the feeling of lust building and the finger fucking my wife was receiving, her stroking of his cock became more intense. Sliding up and down his cock and occasionally playing with the tip of his cock. Both are lost in a stage of lust and are trying to get each other off.

“ Don’t stop ….. I am cumming soon …………….. ” My wife said with a heavy breadth.

“ Me too ….. You hands are making my cock feeling so good ….. ”

“ Oh My Goddddd ….. I am cumminggggggggggggggggggggg …………………….. ”

“ Argggghhhhhhhhhhh ……………… Me toooooooooooooooooo ………………. ”

After they both reach orgasm, they slump down on the sofa as to catch their breadth while watching the rest of the group enjoying themselves.

Sally and Peter were in a 69 position eating each other out. David was in-between Cindy thigh eating her and finger fucking her. Jean was kneeling in front of Sam giving him a blowjob and fingering herself.

Damn, if anyone comes in now they will all be in deep shit sia …… orgy in a pub … sure big news one …. Luckily the pub owner knows Peter so everything is fine.

Once everyone manage to reach orgasm, the gals decided to call it a night, even though the guys was hoping to adjourn and continue it at some other place. Peter suggested meeting again next Friday at the pub. The gals didn’t promise them anything, just mention that if there is a chance they will meet.

izerkudie
12-06-2009, 11:27 PM
carry on pls. keep it cumming:D

nokia197403
13-06-2009, 11:08 PM
After hearing all this, I feel that she has definitely done something which she would not normally do and I guess the drinks must have help along the way. The thought of her exposing to some stranger and stroking his cock is definitely making me feeling horny and excited.

All this while listening to her story, I was gently caressing her thigh. I could feel that she is still horny after the incident.

“ Dear, don’t be angry ok. I know I got a bit carry away ….. ”

“ Don’t worry, I am not angry but surprise by your actions. Do you enjoy it ? ”

“ Yes … ” she said it with her eyes looking below feeling a bit guilty.

“ Well, if you enjoy it than I am fine with it but seems like you are still pretty horny right now even though you had an orgasm just now. ”

“ I need you to fuck me now, I need your cock in my pussy now. I am still very horny. ” she plead

Upon hearing this, my fingers move in between her legs towards her pussy. True enough she is definitely dripping wet, her panty already soaking wet. I remove her panty and insert 2 of my fingers and started finger fucking her …..

“ Argghh … argghhh ……. ”

“ You are definitely a horny bitch now ya ……. ” I teasing her.

“ Yesss …. Yesssssss ….. Don’t tease me now …. I want you to fuck me now …. ”

“ No my dear …. I have yet to enjoy myself ……… ” I grin.

I proceed to lick and nibble her clit; she responded using her hands to grab my hair and pushing her cunt at my face, trying to get more with my tongue. My hands move to unbutton her dress and notice that she isn’t wearing her bra.

“ Hmm …. You naughty gal, coming home without wearing your bra ….. ”

“ Arggg …. Argghhhhh …. Yesss ….. Yesss ….. I am a naughty gal ….. ”

I continue to tease her with my tongue fucking while my fingers are pinching her erected nipple.

“ Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh ……. I am cummingggggggggggggggg ………. ”

Within a short time I was rewarded with my face full of her pussy juicy and she reaches her 2nd orgasm of the night.

She lay on the sofa totally worn out. I took and my short and move towards her. She immediately knows what I want and quickly kneel down and took my cock in her mouth.
She slowly begins to suck cock, moving her head up and down while sometimes using her tongue to play with the tip of my cock.

“ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ……………. Nice …………. ”

Sensing that I am enjoying her sucking, her fingers begin to gently play with my balls and she quickens her pace with much speed and pressure. Soon I can feel myself cumming.

“ Arrrgggghhhhh …… Me cumming ……Take it all, drink everything …….. ”

With that I unload into her mouth and she proceed drink everything.

“ You cum a lot tonight …….. ” She said shyly.

“ Ya …. Your actions earlier make me excited and horny as hell …… ”

Hearing those words, she moves to suck me again, trying to get my cock to awake.

“ You are sure in a hurry ……….. ” I said slyly.

“ My pussy needs your cock now ……….. ” She said between sucking my cock.

Once my cock up awake again I move between her leg, placing my cock at her opening and slowly sliding up and down between her pussy lips, teasing her. This is driving her crazy and causing her to moan louder and louder. Fearing that she will wake the neighbors up, I quickly place my mouth towards her and begin frenching her.

“Please ............ don’t tease me any further ….. Please I need to fuck me now ….. ” she said in between moan.

I finally decide to grant her wish and plunge my cock into her pussy with one swift move, fucking her missionary.

“ Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ……………………………….. This feel so good ”

“ Baby …. Fuck me harder, fuck me good ……. I really need a good fucking ….. ”

“ Damn …. You MUST be really horny …. 2 orgasm still not enough, still want some more. ”

“ Yess …. Yess …. I need more …. I want more ……. ”

I move her over on to her fours and begin fucking her doggie style.

“ Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh ……. Arrrrgggghhhhh …… Faster ……. Deeper …. ”

I know I could last a bit longer since I just cum. I proceed to fuck her with slow and hard strokes and my finger move to pinch her nipple, teasing her. We change position about 15 mins later with her riding me. She is sure riding me wildly, increasing her speed and squeezing me with her cunt muscle. Soon after another 15 mins of hard fucking I know I am about to cum so I increase my speed to match hers, hoping that we can all reach orgasm together.

“ I am cumming soon ….. ”

“ Arrrggghhh …. Arrrggghhhh ….. Me too ….. ”

After a few more heavy pounding, I could feel her muscle tightening around my cock and finally I unload my sperms into her pussy as she too came with another strong orgasm.

“ Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …………………………………… ”

We both lay cuddle together on the sofa, resting and trying to catch our breadth.

“ Are you gals going to meet them next week again ? ” I ask.

“ Well, I am not sure. Will decide with the gals later, nearer to the date. ”

With that answer, she walks naked towards the bedroom for a shower, humming and swaying her body along the way.

I light up another cigarette thinking that with an outing just now, she gets daring and came home so horny and fucks me like a wild woman. How far will she goes when things become more intense when she is outside having fun ?

Even though I ask her to go out and enjoy herself and also mention that healthy flirting is fine, but her actions earlier really did surprise me. She is all along a shy person. I would never have expected her to go to these lengths for the first time !

It will be very interesting if they decide to meet next week again. With this thought, I snub my cigarette and walk towards the shower room and join her, smiling along the way.

The End ?? :p

I hope you bros will like my story, hopefully can have more encouragement so that it can motivate me to continue writing.

Cheers. :D

nokia197403
14-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Seems like not much bro like my story lor ... :(

This is a continuation from the previous story.

Well our sex life has been pretty fun in the past but the recent incident has since change her. Our recent love making has been totally wild. My wife seems to have transformed from a shy person to a more daring person.

She would try out stuffs when she would not allow me to do when we were dating or even after we are married. She would now allow me to caress her butt in a life pack with people, finger her in the cinema and give me a blow job during a late night bus ride.

The most daring case is that she requested me to fuck her when there are only the 2 of us riding the cable car from Sentosa towards Mt. Faber.

It was on of the weekday that she called me at work saying that she wanted to give me a surprise. She suggested that we go to Sentosa after work and have our dinner there and would want to take a ride in the cable car on our way back. I only thought she would want to treat me to a good dinner there because she had gotten a promotion or something good might have occurred. But boy I was wrong.

During our dinner there she didn’t mention anything about the surprise, we just enjoy our food and wine and she would only tease me but wouldn’t allow me to touch or feel her. All she says is that the time is not up yet for and would promise me that the wait will be well worth it. Feeling puzzle and pissed I bo bian but to go along with her idea.

Soon it was night time and we decided to head towards the cable car station. When we reach the cable car control station, there weren’t much people maybe its weekday night and nowadays people would prefer to walk back rather than to spent the money to take cable car. So there are only the 2 of us in a cable car on the way back. I can see that she was quiet relief. But still have no idea what to expect.

izerkudie
14-06-2009, 11:31 PM
reporting strength..fall in here already:D

Infernape
15-06-2009, 12:57 AM
great story , please continue :)

ken456
15-06-2009, 03:51 AM
nice one , please continue :)

sophist
15-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Wonderful story. Please carry on.

nokia197403
15-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Soon after we clear Sentosa and on our way, she made her move. We started frenching and she moves my hand to her breast and wanted me to group them. Next she unzip me and started stroking me.

“ Dear, you so daring har ? ”

“ Well, there are only 2 of us in the cabin right .. Why not we just enjoy ourselves ? ”

“ Ok …. Well I am still waiting for your surprise. ”

“ Moving your hand to my pussy and you would know …. ” She said shyly.

On cue, my hand slide underneath her dress and move towards her pussy, to my surprise, she is not wearing her panty and she is dripping wet.

“ Damn gal … You are getting more and more daring ya ………… ”

“ You like it ? … I took off my panty when I was in the restroom. ”

“ This is my surprise for you for not being angry at me for last Friday night incident. ”

I quickly insert my 2 fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking her. Next my middle finger found her g-spot and started teasing her making her moan louder.

“ Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ………… I love your fingers ……. ”

“ You moan so loud, you want others to hear you izzit ??? ….. ” I continue to tease her.

“ Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ….. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh …….. It’s feeling so good ….. I don’t really care ….. ” She said in between her moans.

“ We don’t have much time and I want you to fuck me now …….. ”

In such a situation, who am I to refuse her right ? :D

nokia197403
16-06-2009, 12:09 AM
She quickly straddles on my lap facing me and guides my cock into her dripping pussy. As I was also damn horny due to her teasing all night long, I started pounding her fast and furious while my hands also roam underneath her shirt and started grouping her breast.

“ Aaaaaahhhh ….. Aaaaaaaahhhhh …… ”

“ You are getting more and more naughty ….. Wanting me to fuck you in a public place like this ….. ”

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh ….. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh …… Yeeesssss …. Yeeesssss ….. I am a naughty gal …… ”

I purposely slow down my pace and tease her “ You want me to fuck you harder ? ”

“Yeeesssss …. Yeeesssss ……… fassstttteeeerrrrr …….. hhhaaaaarrrrrddddeeeerrrrr “”

Since we do not have much time, I quicken my pace and soon after I was about to cum.

“ Dear …… I am cumming coon ……. ”

“ Me toooo ……. ”

“ Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh …… here come my loooaaaadddddddddd ……… ”

“Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh ………I am cumming toooooooooo ……. ”

After we both reach our orgasm, we notice that we are about to reach our destination. So we quickly dress up and act normally when we alighted.

I must have shoot a lot of my cum into her pussy cos she was complaining that when she wears her panty, she could feel my cums dripping out.

We make our way back home in a taxi and during the ride back, I notice her to slide one of her finger underneath her dress and scope up some of my cum and place it near her mouth and licking it.

“ Damn …. ” I thought, “ She must have really been in a horny mood.”

When we reach our destination, we quickly alight and left, hoping the taxi uncle wouldn’t notice that there is a large patch of stain at the back of his car. :D

Once we reach home, we proceed to take our shower where she again gives me a sensation blowjob where I cum 2nd time of the night. She manages to drink up everything and lick me clean before we proceed to bed and sleep for the night.

Not that I am complaining about the recent turn of events but seems like my little fantasy of swinging might just come true.

However, I decide to take things slow and not to rush. Would prefer to observe and see how things would progress before deciding the next step.

Bro who like my stories, kindly show a little more encouragement. :p Thank You

oOoLyRrAdoOo
16-06-2009, 01:56 AM
NICE...

Wife never play with her friends already ?
That is favourite part... :D

skycock
16-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.

n8250
16-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Bro TS,

Dont worry , brothers here will start to reward you duly...
We are all generous..Keep up the good work...

Up you 3 green peas...
:D

nokia197403
16-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Bro TS,

Dont worry , brothers here will start to reward you duly...
We are all generous..Keep up the good work...

Up you 3 green peas...
:D

Thanks Bro, Sorry i got no points to up you. Will try and return the favor when I have the points.

nokia197403
16-06-2009, 10:59 PM
NICE...

Wife never play with her friends already ?
That is favourite part... :D

Well Bro, sorry har, me first time writing. I have no experiences in writing that yet. If bro here are really interesting I will try lor ... :p

nokia197403
16-06-2009, 11:01 PM
It was Thursday night when we are having our usual dinner when she told me that the gals have asked her out for another drink session.

I could sense that she seems to in a good mood. I wonder what sort of surprises she will give me again after her night out.

In the morning, while we are changing for work, I notice that she puts on her lacy underwear.

“ She must be planning for something tonight. ” I thought silently.

The thought of her having fun at night really makes the working hours seems long and unbearable. When it was around 7pm, I received a sms from her saying that the gals have decided to meet up with Adam and the rest of the guys for drinks.

As usual I reply her to enjoy herself and I will wait for her to come back. If she needs me to pick her up just let me know. But in my mind I already knew she would definitely try something daring again.

It was around 10 plus at night that I received another sms from her saying that she will be back around midnight and Adam will be sending her back. I wonder why the sudden early return, I was expecting at least till 3 am in the morning.

A thought suddenly cross my mind, why not I went downstairs and wait for her and see if anything interest would to occur.

diogenes
17-06-2009, 12:46 AM
You have put in tremendous effort. I have no power to up your points. I can only say Thanks alot.

ZIEBART
17-06-2009, 10:49 AM
You have put in tremendous effort. I have no power to up your points. I can only say Thanks alot.
Allow me to help out here. Let me add in my appreciation for excellent work. More please.

nokia197403
17-06-2009, 10:56 AM

Allow me to help out here. Let me add in my appreciation for excellent work. More please.

Thanks guys for the kind encouragement. I will try to work harder. :D

nokia197403
17-06-2009, 11:01 AM
As around midnight, I decide to make my way downstairs to the car park. I notice there a car park at the far end of the parking lot, though the engine was off, through some lights from the distance lamp post, I can still see there were some movement inside the car. Silently I walk towards the car flank by the trees and there was it, my wife was making out with Adam.

I manage to find a good spot and continue watching the show. From my view I can clearly see that they were both already in a stage of lust. My wife dress was already off leaving only her silky bra and panty and Adam’s pant was open. All the while they were frenching fiercely, his hand has already busy grouping her breast through her silky bra and my wife on the other hand was already jerking him off.

Fortunately, part of the windows was already down so I can hear what they were talking and now there is definitely lots of moaning coming from them. In the heat of the moment, I saw Adam rip out her silky bra and squeeze her breast and nipple.

I can see she whimper as his finger find her clitoris. He begins to tease her by playing with her clitoris and slowly inserts fingers into pussy and gradually finger fucking her.

“ Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ……. Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ………. Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ………. ”

My wife could only moan as he continues to assault both her cunt and breast while she too was also busy stroking him with increasing pace.

“ Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh …… Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh …… Don’t stop ….. I am cummmmming …. ”

“ Come for me baby …….. Come on my hand ………………. ”

Hearing those words really make me excited and my cock standing hard, ready to burst and seeing her is about to cum while being finger fuck in someone else car really makes me horny as well.

“ Damn, I really wanted to join in the fun sia …….. ” I thought.

Seeing her panting heavily, I know she wouldn’t last long and she was about to cum soon,

“ Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …………….. I am cuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnnggggggggg ” She was almost screaming.

From her expression I knew that she must have cum hard. :D

“ You really cum a lot …………. My car seat must be soaking with your juice. ” That’s all Adam could say smiling at her.

“ Good God ! You make me cum so hard. ” I can see she was still panting as she says this.

As she slump onto the car seat trying to recuperate, she spotted me. Just than Adam whisper something into her ear. She smiles at him and manage to give me a cheeky wink without him noticing and there I know what he wanted her to do.

Athenawishes
17-06-2009, 01:07 PM
wow... another climax..
keep it cuming~~ wads next??

Prime Minister_
17-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Camp here for more!!!:)

nokia197403
18-06-2009, 12:34 AM
As she begins to slowly stoke his cock she moves her head down to his crotch. First, she sucked his balls. Next, she kissed and licked his cock. And finally, she began to take him in her mouth and all this time, her eyes were on me.

“ Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh …………….. Gal you sure know how to please a man. ” Adam could only groan as he closes his eye.

As I watched that pole sliding in and out of her mouth, my breath came in gasps. In the past, I would never have thought for a long time that my wife would become as daring as to let someone finger fuck her and also to suck someone else cock. And the best of all, knowing me around and doing it in front of me. God I sure loves this woman.

Soon she was deepthroating him with increasing speed, while her hands was massaging his balls. I believe Adam must have received one of the best blowjob he has ever encountered. His face was in pure heaven.

“ Oh my god …….. Your sucking is so goooooooooooood …… ” He groan.

“ You are the first one beside my husband cock I am sucking. ” She said sultrily

“ Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh ……… I really envy your husband ….. Suck me harder …… ” He could only whim.

“ Cum for me lover …. I wanna see you come. ” She moaned before once more engulfing his cock, increasing her speed and determines to make him cum.

These words were more than he could take.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh …………… I am cummmmmmminggggggggggggggggg ”

Upon hearing this, my wife quickly lifted her head and begins stroking his cock faster allowing his sperms to shoot onto her. Majority of it have landed onto her breast while some has gotten to her face.

I almost cum in my shorts while watching this. The sight of her was definitely a beauty, there she was, naked in a car, her firm round breast is cover with someone else cums. She is definitely turning more into a slut wife than I would have hoped for.

I can see that Adam was a bit disappointed because he thought that my wife would have suck and drink all his cum.

When they were cleaning and dressing up, he requested my wife pass her soak panty to him as a souvenir. My wife just smile and agreed. They kiss again and soon after she alighted, he left.

亢龙有悔
18-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Wonderful and steamy story. :)

diogenes
18-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Good. Please carry on.

dormant
18-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Fabulous. Awaiting your continuation.

Athenawishes
18-06-2009, 09:12 AM
wow... FOC panty for her lover...
how many panties does she have to buy ?? haha~~

some more some more!!

skycock
18-06-2009, 11:18 AM
To the bro who zapped me 7 times of 14 points in the space of the past 2 days,

I do not think I have offended anyone in my short sojourn in this forum and therefore, I cannot fathom your motive in zapping me. If your intention is exhibit your prowess then I must say that I am not impressed by your display. In fact your failure to leave your nick is incontrovertible evidence of your cowardice. If your intention is to irk me then you also have not succeeded in any way. The points I had were given to me by the sheer generosity of my friends who are samsters in this forum. I had not worked hard for them. I post once again as my previous post had expired this morning and if it gives you delight in zapping my points then please carry on.

To TS,

I apologise for interrupting your thread. I posted here as this was one of the various threads under which my points were zapped.

nokia197403
18-06-2009, 09:37 PM
As I was walking out of my hiding place, she walks seductively towards me, giving me a hug and kiss me on the lips.

“ Love, you like my show ? ” She whispers into my ear.

“ Ya … I love it … It was hot and sexy … So hot that I wanted to fuck you now on the spot. ” I smile.

“ I also want you to fuck me now …… I was so excited and horny knowing that you were standing there watching …. ” She reply with a sexy tone.

She quickly drags me behind the bushes, push down my shorts, kneel down and proceed to give me a superb blowjob, all the time with her eye looking at me, showing me the cfm look.

“ You still haven’t have enough har ……….. Can’t wait till we get home ? ” I continue teasing her.

“ After all the excitement you still wanna tease me, I need you to come FUCK ME NOW ! ” She demanded.

With her expressions I know that she really mean it. If I would not fuck her now I would surely be in deep shit when I get home. She is definitely in a horny mood for a quick fuck.

I made her stand up, back facing me, bend her forward, lift up her dress and plunge my cock into her dripping pussy all in a swift motion.

“ Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh ………………………… I need that ……. Fuck me hard …….. Fuck me harder ……… Fill me up ………….. ” She keeps urging me.

“ You enjoy sucking his cock ? ” I ask

“ Yesss …. But I love your cock more. ” She smiles at me.

Hearing that I increase my speed pounding her cunt and using my finger to rub against her clitoris whiles the other to squeeze her breast and nipple. This causes her to turn wild and begin thrusting her ass back at me matching my speed.

“ Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh …………. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh …………… ” She begins moaning wildly.

The feeling of fucking in suck a public place must be really exciting to both of us, in no time I can feel her cunt muscle tightening my cock and I know she is about to come soon.

“ Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ………………………… I am cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg . ” she screams out.

“ Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh ……………… ” After a few more thrust, I shot my load into her pussy.

When we finish, we rested a bit and decided to head home. We quickly adjust our clothing and walks towards the lift. Along the way she tells me that she can feel the cums are dripping down from her pussy and she is loves that feeling and that she is still feeling horny and wanted me to fuck her again. Once we reach our home, we quickly headed for the bedroom where we have another wild and exciting session.

God I love her new found sexual appetite. :D

nokia197403
20-06-2009, 05:18 PM
It was weekend and the gals were invited to Cindy’s place for a swim. Her husband was out of town so she invited them for some gals gathering. They live in one of the luxury high end condo with good privacy and good excising facility.

She asks me if she were to wear a single piece swimwear or a pair of bikini and I told her that since she has a great figure why not flaunts it. I think she got my message and happily wear the bikini and slip over a short dress. She told me she would not be home too late and left the house.

When she arrived home later that day she seems to be in a very good mood. I ask her how’s the swim, she reply me its fun and gave me a cheeky smile. I knew that she must have another adventure.

As she is walking towards the bedroom, I hug her from behind and started to kiss her earlobe and caress her breast.

“ Are you going to tell me what happen just now ? ”

“ Mmmmmmmm …….. ”

I led her to the bed and slowly begin to undress her. When I unhook the bikini straps, I notice that there are some bit marks on her breast.

“ My my ….. What are those … You have been naughty again right ……….. ”

I begin to assault on her breast, pinching her nipple with one hand and sucking on another. This is making her moan louder and louder.

“ Yesss … Yesss ….. ” She keeps moaning.

“ Yes what ? ” I keep on teasing

“ Yesss …. I have been naughty. ” She replies coyly.

I decided to stop teasing her and let her tell me her little adventure.

AD69
20-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Do tell us what "adventure" she had.

Athenawishes
22-06-2009, 01:53 PM
love bites........ sexy.........

nokia197403
23-06-2009, 07:26 AM
The gals reach Cindy’s place at around noon time, after changing into their bikini swimwear they precede down to the pool for a swim. The pool was quiet as they were the only people there swimming. As times passes, they notice a group of young hunks walking towards them.

After a brief intro, one of the guy name Ivan was staying opposite block. His friends was there for some mahjong sessions but when they see the gals swimming in the pool they decide to adjourn they sessions and came down for a swim.

During the introduction, the guys were like eyeing all the gals asserts and the gals knowing it were purposely showing off and teasing them. This makes the whole introduction scene very steamy. Water seems cool enough but the temperature seems to be rising.

They all proceed to swim and have fun together, there were definitely lots ‘ unintentional ’ touching here and there by the guys and the gals seems to be enjoying by the attention given.

There were one incident that my wife mention, while they were playing games in the pool, one of the guy name Alex will keep standing behind my wife like he is there to help her but he kept unintentionally feeling up her. She could feel him using his bulge to feel her butt.

After about 2 hrs later they decided to stop and relax themselves and they move to a more secluded part of the pool.

My wife and Sally decided to rest on the pool chair for a tan while Cindy and Jean decide to try out the sauna. Upon hearing this, the guys also decide to split up as well. Ivan and Alex decide to stay behind while Jim and Patrick decide to follow the gals to the sauna room.

My wife brought out a tube of suntan lotions and was about to apply onto herself when Alex suggest that he wanted to help her out. Seeing that it was a good opportunity not to be miss, Ivan also suggest the same thing to Sally.

The gals smile and lie on the pool chair with their back facing them and the guys proceed to apply the lotions.

oOoLyRrAdoOo
23-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Bro.you're my idol...haha

Eh,everyday one story leh...help me unload... :D
up you !! :D

Tits & Nipples
23-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Somehow along the story line... I became more interested her friends than yr wife bro...wish u hv something juicy abt them to share...

Athenawishes
23-06-2009, 11:12 AM
waiting for more actions from TS..

more more more~~