PDA

View Full Version : Clean Massage at Beach Road

prizzi_65
09-06-2009, 12:21 AM
I have been going to this shop in Block 1 on Beach Road (beside the Beach Road Food Centre) for my regular body massage.

It is done by a properly trained China gal (in her late 20s) with very strong pressure massage. She only gives proper massage and not those sensual message with special. She is a decent and proper gal with a very good work attitude.

She has very good knowledge of Chinese massage. can explain the cause of our pains and how to cure it or prevent it. Her business is not so good since moving to the area. The location of the shop is located among the many Thais shops. On the weekend, she hardly get any customer. She has been depending on regulars and times are not so good now.

You cannot miss the shop as it is behind the coffeeshop. The shop name has been changed recently to something 'Take a Seat Massage' something. Not very sure.

I won't give the contact number. If you really need a good massage, you will make an effort to locate the shop. The reward of finding a good massage is worth it.

If you can't take pain, don't bother. She said that man with sexual thinking can go into her shop and after she is done with them, all sexual thoughts would be gone. The pain from the massage would drive those thoughts away immediately.

badbug
09-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Hi Bros,

Thinking to go for this clean massage cause it is sound so nice ......can you please more specific where is the place cause i'm not local as i know near the Golden Mile only.....thanks in advanced....

prizzi_65
09-06-2009, 08:23 AM
If you are standing in front of GM, you will a bridge to bring you to the other side of the road. This bridge is connected to GM. On the other end of the bridge you will see 7-11. That HDB block is Block 1. Behind the 7-11 are shops lined in a square shape. Many of the shops are Thai. This is the only foot and body massage there. Some wording outside the shop are Thai but the gal inside is a chineae.

holymonk
09-06-2009, 08:51 AM
How about the damage and her name? operating hours? thanks.

PeteTsang69
09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
damage is 35/hr. 10am-9pm. only one lady
there is recent another thread posted about her . . .:)

swallowmycum
09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
damage is 35/hr. 10am-9pm. only one lady
there is recent another thread posted about her . . .:)

sounds like my type of massage. do you have the contact? wish to make appt since omo. don't want to go and find no time slot available.:)

to bros who up my point. thks

PeteTsang69
09-06-2009, 10:49 AM
...do you have the contact?...

i do, but to respect TS, he already say he dun wanna give out so i wont...
but i do understand if its a clean joint no harm posting & save bro wasted trip if she busy. . .

but i leave this to TS to do want he wants . . .:)

prizzi_65
09-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Nice to know there is another thread on her. I did some keywords search b/f posting but too many threads were found. Appriate if the link can be place here. I am interested in reading more.

neveronsunday
09-06-2009, 01:09 PM
the thread is here :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/123883-one-woman-one-shop-massage-beach-rd.html

bigbuffalo
09-06-2009, 05:55 PM
hi brother..her correct thread should be the one as below :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/125434-one-woman-show-provide-geniue-massage-near-golden-mile.html