PDA

View Full Version : How to be gentle??

edi_swing
08-06-2009, 10:13 PM
hi guys and gals,

Just wanna ask u all for some advice here.... my gf n i just started dating not long ago.. she never had sex b4... but i guess she did do some softcore thing with her exes.. n i had sex with my previous gf...
the thing is once when we make out ... i got high and started touching her and sucking her nipples n rub her pussy... i didnt finger her... she did sit on top of me with panties on n rubbing against my cock... later she said its painful ... she said i hurt her n i was rough when we make out...her breast n pussy are in pain after tat...
so how can i be more gentle on her..? i thought i wasnt tat rough..or mabe i was used to it..since my ex-gf doesnt mind it rough...

naemlo
08-06-2009, 10:31 PM
the thing is once when we make out ... i got high and started touching her and sucking her nipples n rub her pussy...

Try licking n not sucking... this might helps... n control yourself. If u need an instructor, u can also look for me.

Mrou
08-06-2009, 10:43 PM
You must be going too fast bro. Every girl is different. Some like it rough and fast, while others like it slow and gentle.

Spend more time on the foreplay and check if her pussy is wet...

If dry, you gotta do more work first...

yoursecret
09-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Your fingers shld not be like a bird or a cat clawing. it should be like a butterfly. light, slow touches... more like tickling gently than rubbing.

once she is warmed up and more experienced you can go stronger.

or maybe use your tongue...imagine it is a hot hot drink, you have to slowly sip or touch.

randyboy73
09-06-2009, 01:14 AM
Light flicking of the tongue over the nipples tends to get good reactions. Dont go around licking her like a cat lapping up milk. Slow and sensual.

She finds you rough probably becos you have not done enuf foreplay. stroke the side of her breasts tenderly and that should arouse her. Neck, behind the ear, light kissing and flicking of tongue at those spots should give you desired results.

Hope the above helps. If it still doesnt, I am certain Naemlo and I would be willing to do a step by step practical, as in we narrate, you do. kekeke.

sounding
09-06-2009, 09:54 AM
try to tease her other part gently. u can try to kiss her neck follow by licking her ear, touching her belly, her thigh 1st. no every gal's high spot at nipples or pussy. need to warm up. remember dun try to push to hard if she call for stop or feeling uncomfortable, be patient. petting is part of sex.

yoursecret
09-06-2009, 10:13 AM
I higly recommend back and side of the neck, and behind the ear... gentle kisses, blowing and nibbles. if she isn't turned on, she's not your gal.

asdfghjkl
09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
talk dirty to her for half an hour to pep her up.. hope it helps. :)

SamSeng79
09-06-2009, 12:30 PM
maybe u can start asking her how she like it to be done...:rolleyes:

edi_swing
09-06-2009, 05:09 PM
We do a lot of petting.. frenching for a long time... she would be lying on top of me while we french.. and i wun touch her until she start rubbing her pussy against my cock... with pants on... then ill start touching her breast.... n when i touch her pussy..not all d time... shes wet thru her pants... mabe i really need to take it slow... but gals wun iniate it rite..normally guys need to take action..

unsung80
09-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Congrats, u get to fuck a virgin! :d

kwaychup
09-06-2009, 10:32 PM
well if she's very very sensitive towards touchs even to the nipples and clit
i suggest drawing circles around them lightly with fingers 1st and tease her until she cannot take it.
i think some gers w/o any sexperience may get her high this way.
after she cannot tahan, she will initate you to do what she wants you to do to her.
After that you can take her even higher with some dirty talk like
"imagine what i can do with my ______ (fill in your own tool's name) if my fingers can make you feel so good"
mind fuck a virgin is always the best way to get her started on you hehe :D

Athenawishes
11-06-2009, 04:51 PM
wow all sounded so experienced.. haha~~ wonders whether i will behave this way too.. LOL

V gals have to be patient with..
esp she haben tried mast before..
confirm damn tight there..

slow & steady kk...
if she loves u she will gif u her first!!
jia you oh!! >.<

ChiefBandit
11-06-2009, 05:05 PM
you know how kitten drinks their milk from bowl? gentle licking~ hee~ :D