PDA

View Full Version : Of Swimming Boobs and Bursting Boobs

bonnie1
08-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so I hope it'll be something nice for you guys to read...

Story: I love swimming but the weather lately has been a bitch. Have always been reluctant to swim in a blardy hot pool or having to share lanes with so many people at night after they come back from work. So one fine, cloudy day, after a job interview, I thought to myself," argh... fark it lah... just swim".

I headed to the nearest pool to my house and it was about 4:30 pm. Did a couple of laps and half an hour later, 2 ladies entered the pool. I was on the opposite end of the pool but I knew something was up when I saw all the uncles in the pool stopped dead in the tracks and just stared at the 2 ladies. Since I was quite far away and I couldnt see exactly, I decided to swim back to the other end.

Once I hit the opposite wall and stood up, I truly understood why the pool was almost a standstill. 2 PRC MILFS had entered the pool. 1 was quite decently dressed as she wore an obiang multi coloured 1 piece swimsuit. But the other one, was wearing a two piece black bikini set. They definitely look older and not your typical SYT but their boobs are freaking amazing. Especially the ones bursting and trying to get out of the black bikini. Lets just call her bbbb (black bikini big boobs) from now.

An uncle was already talking to the bbbb by the time I finished another lap. Apparently she was struggling to do breaststroke (too big I guess), so this nice uncle was trying to 'teach' her and at the same time to chat her up (?). Anyway, after a few laps, I decided to just relak one corner and did a few stretching. Bbbb was near me and everytime she surfaced after another failed attempt, she would smile at me. Of course I smiled back; who wouldn't, given a pair of C/D cuppers jiggling and smiling back at you.

After a couple more smiles, I just motioned her roughly on how to do a breaststroke. But considering its like a duck talking to a cat, she had difficulties trying to understand my instructions. But all I know is that whenever she nodded her head, her boobs seemed an inch closer to spilling out of her bikini.

We 'chatted' for about another 15 mins and I can sense alot of red eyes were staring at me. I was about to call time on my routine but I realised I couldnt get out of the pool. Reason being, I was already hard! Maybe It's coz I was thinking about tit-fucking her or doggying her in the pool right there and then. Fuck! So bo pian, have to stay in the pool till my little brother goes softer and less obvious.

Bbbb then left the pool, not without waving goodbye to me. Again, I sense the whole pool come to a standstill when she climbed the ladder, dripping everywhere and her boobs still bursting out of her top. Damn....

5 minutes on, I decided to head back since I've been soaking in the pool for 2 feeaking hours. After I changed and was about to leave, Bbbb was still around and she approached me at the gate and asked me if I was driving, since we sort of established that we stayed near each other during our chat. Told her I was riding a motorcycle and can only carry 1 person, and since she's with her friend, I cant just send her back alone. Though it'll be damn fantastic to feel her boobs cushioning my back on the way. Damn again!

Anyway, I gestured to her when she's coming back to swim so that I can 'teach' her. She mentioned Wednesday, so I told her to come alone, coz then I can teach her more thoroughly. She said ok and we parted ways.

Went home and wanked my little brother straight away to the picture of the marvellous boobs that was about 1 metre away. Wanked again just before I sleep at all the naughty thoughts that came to my mind as to what and how I would teach her the next time. I can just imagine cupping her breasts as I pretend to help her float or shoving my dick closer to her face when I'm teaching her how to blow bubbles.... Till next time...:rolleyes:

Cheonging101
09-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Why all the pools I go to are those filled with homos and no PRC chio bus one? :( :p

eternity
09-06-2009, 10:57 AM
bro tell us which pool u go to.. so wed it will b fill with bro from here hehehe :P

Da Bomb
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
bro tell us which pool u go to.. so wed it will b fill with bro from here hehehe :P

the pool will also turn milky

haaahaaahaaahaaaa

dormant
09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Interesting. Dont think you will reveal the location of this swimming pool. Anyway, please come back to post your experience at the session tomorrow.

Cytan7
09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
nice one... hope i also experience the same thing as u do :D

sky_liner2
09-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Good post Bro Bonnie1, Wed is coming soon.....good luck to you...

smudger19
09-06-2009, 02:58 PM
good luck to u tmr..waiting for more juicy story...:D

bigmannow
09-06-2009, 03:33 PM
i wan to go the pool Bbbb is going, TS can PM me which pool? :D

bonnie1
09-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Dear bros,

Thanks for the interest shown in the story and thanks for welcoming me to SBF world. That being said, I don't think I will reveal the location of the pool I was at and will be going to. Firstly coz I dont want to pang seh the bros if suddenly on Wednesday, bbbb never come. Then I will be pai seh for making you guys come down and waste your time if got no action.

Secondly, give me chance to build up the bridge to get this big bonkers girl. Skali can click, got action, then I can write more stories for you guys to wank off to mah. Hee hee. And if all cun cun, then can intro SBF bros to her also...

So yup, I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Hopefully she come. Alone. Then can put my ideas into action!

Till then, wish me luck!

randyboy73
09-06-2009, 11:55 PM
TS... please pm location.. hahaha..

Guys, do you know what happens when miss bbbb does the backstroke?????

You get Islands in the stream :)

Sorry la. Whimsical mood.....

rogerlim
10-06-2009, 12:20 AM
I actually smaller in build and stay away from swimming after Aug because it tends to get cold. Most pools i've visited nowadays are pretty warm. however, it seems much hotter than last year.

Orgasmic
10-06-2009, 07:14 AM
i think u guys should avoid katong pool. its infested with gays from the pool to the shower rooms. ( that place is near to fort road carpark, another gay HQ in spore )

Cheonging101
10-06-2009, 07:56 AM
i think u guys should avoid katong pool. its infested with gays from the pool to the shower rooms. ( that place is near to fort road carpark, another gay HQ in spore )

Bro, are you sure it's not EVERY swimming pool? :p

paganwinter
10-06-2009, 09:14 AM
So yup, I'm looking forward to tomorrow also. Hopefully she come. Alone. Then can put my ideas into action!

Till then, wish me luck!

hehe..keep us updated...:D...nowadays gym have alot of faggot couples...maybe can take up swimming..:D

Da Bomb
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Dear bros,

Thanks for the interest shown in the story and thanks for welcoming me to SBF world. That being said, I don't think I will reveal the location of the pool I was at and will be going to. Firstly coz I dont want to pang seh the bros if suddenly on Wednesday, bbbb never come. Then I will be pai seh for making you guys come down and waste your time if got no action.

Secondly, give me chance to build up the bridge to get this big bonkers girl. Skali can click, got action, then I can write more stories for you guys to wank off to mah. Hee hee. And if all cun cun, then can intro SBF bros to her also...

Till then, wish me luck!

Hey bro, 1 tip for u. Rem to bring along moisturizer. now so hot sun, good excuse to apply onto them.

haaaahaaaahaaaa

dirtyhairy
10-06-2009, 11:17 AM

EEEEEEeeeeeeeks....another one is Delta Swimming Complex
Went there recently, instead of ChioBus saw funny muscles being flexed
worse still when aku in toilet....caught few ppl starring at my dick
yes, me lao uncle liao but erxin to be stared at by such muscular breed:eek:

Bro, are you sure it's not EVERY swimming pool?

Knnkc...lidat me have to use home bath tub liao
becos me aledi small hairy dick always becum lagi tiny kukuchiao
when same gender, instead of gals, stare at me lanchiao:mad:

10inch
10-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Knnkc...lidat me have to use home bath tub liao
becos me aledi small hairy dick always becum lagi tiny kukuchiao
when same gender, instead of gals, stare at me lanchiao:mad:

ROTFLOL bro - that line almost rhymes!

sounding
10-06-2009, 01:38 PM
bro bonnie1,
afraid bbbb won't turn up and will disappoint bros here is bluff lar. think u don't want anyone steal ur kangtao is real lar. hahaha...
anyway, if bros out there wanna see chio bu may consider to go jurong east swmming complex lor.

Athenawishes
10-06-2009, 04:33 PM
wow.. hehe C/D cup wor...

for me also very difficult to buy bikinis la!!
she still can wear..
i wear le also paiseh ah.. need wear a shirt over to cover.. =X

wonders if she is big size anot...
cus usually ladies bigger frame will hav bigger boobs..
unless they r fake,,

TS~~ waiting for more updates.. today is a wednesday.. hahaa

randyboy73
10-06-2009, 11:03 PM
My bro Tan456 says that the new Sengkang swimming complex got good looking babes that appear in assortment of swimming outfits... Not bad. I trust his feedback... but I never been there personally :)

bonnie1
11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Hello peeps! i'm back with more updates as promised....

But before I go into the details, would just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's viewed and responded to my post. I'm very heartened to read all your comments.

To all bros asking about the location of the pool: All I can say is that I stay in the East, which more or less narrows it down to about 5-7 pools? And to Bro Orgasmic, gotta agree with Bro Cheonging101 that now almost all pools also like sausage fest. But cannot blame mah, young boys, old uncles and every dick in between loves swimming more than females. First reason is of course to exercise, keep healthy and even look good. Second reason is of course to (hopefully) see a hot babe in bikini in a public pool. Tio bo?

Bro Sounding: I agree with both your statements. Maybe I want to keep my 'lead' leh, gimme chance lah. I super duper newbie one. Dont say greenhorn, my horn only grow abit abit one. Give chance lah... haha. And I'll definitely check out Jurong East Swimming Complex and the new Sengkang one. Heard got a couple of good sightings there.

OK OK!!! Enough already!! Time for the updates.....

(Cont...)

As promised (to myself and to the bros here), I went swimming again at the same pool. The last arrangement me and bbbb had was at 5pm. I decided to go early again, at around 430 pm, so that I can at least still do my routine laps and get some exercising done. Swam until its 5pm and I took a short break at one of the pool to look out for Bbbb. Wait damn long lor until about 515 like that. Still no bbbb in sight.

Hong kan! Sure kena play out sia like that. So wtf, I just carried on completing another set of laps. The weather was not that bad and there were lesser crowd . No kids practising, not much uncles and muscular guys swimming also. I guess I swam for quite a while and I didnt noticed the time. But when I took another break, she appeared!

Bbbb was walking out of the female changing room, wrapped in a big white towel. She kinda spotted me and waved at me, signalling that she saw me and was going to join me. Signalling the perfect time for me to put my plans to work. Trust me, ever since that night when we last met, its been occupying my mind on how to approach her, without being too direct and offensive.

She walked closer to an empty chair by the side of the pool and what happened next was a sight to behold. She removed her towel with her back facing the pool and placed it on the chair. Then, she turned around revealing a tight blue 1 piece swimsuit. It wasnt what I was hoping for lah (Optimally, wanted her to wear 2 piece white bikini), but its still fantastic coz i could see that her boobs were full and round. Round, my friends, is the keyword for me.

She got her goggles and swimming cap and slowly entered the pool via the side ladder. She slowly made her way towards me and I can sense a couple of uncles looking at her, then at me. Oh well. Anyways, she was in the lane next to mine and she dipped herself in the water, just to get a feel of the temperature I guess. But when she stood up again, her breasts were jiggling as she was clearing water from her eyes. I know for sure, they are real.

And the best part was: I can see her nipples pointing out! Maybe the water's too cold for her or maybe her swimsuit low quality (thank you China made swimsuits!!!) and no padding one. Or maybe both? But I dont care, its all good for me. :) From that moment on, I knew I had to make some moves.

When she finally cleared up, I just smiled and gestured that the water abit chilly. She nodded her head and spoke some Chinese (duck to chicken again). I just laughed and smiled. Then she spoke again, and I think she wanted me to teach her how to do the breast(yummy)stroke. Yes!!! Uncles, aunties, lifeguards, kiddies, whoever... sorry, but I got to do what a man's got to do!!! From then on, I couldnt care about whoever who's eyeballing me.

For a start, I positioned myself right in front of her and showed her the moves, step by step. She repeated but was still struggling to get the technique right. So I moved in closer and showed her again. This time, while showing her the arm/ hand technique, I straightened my hand out and nearly touched her boobs. I looked out for any sign of defensiveness, but no leh, she still very calm. I know I got chance. She repeated again and again. Each time I'll move myself subtly nearer to her, hoping to touch those wonderful boobs.

And then, I think I got close enough, coz when showing her again, I brushed against her boobs. I pretended not to have touch it ah, and looked at her facial expressions to see if she gonna be angry anot. Nothing!!! Good game liao... I then instructed her to swim a short distance to show me what she had learn. Still, she couldnt go past 4 strokes. Thats good news for me...

I told her to come back to me and this time I gestured to her that her arm/ hand technique was all wrong. I quickly positioned myself in line next to her and showed her again. We repeated this and then I told her to swim again. Still, not more than 4 strokes. When she came back to me again, this time, i positioned myself behind her and grabbed her arms by the side. I guessed i did it out of slight frustration, coz I then realised i was almost hugging her. My dick was positioned nicely on her ass. Shiok....

Bbbb was abit shocked but I guessed her eagerness to learn was still there. I sounded abit stern in telling her that her hand motion was wrong. What happened next, started the gear for all hell to break loose. Well, thats at least what I think ah. I moved her hands forward to show how it should be done and at the same time, pushed her body down using my own body. When I pulled her hands back in, I brought it close to her boobs and stayed there. Man... her boobs were still nice and firm despite her age. At one point, I just stopped her hands so that she was like cupping her boobs (although I know got no breast stroke like that one). So there I was rocking back and forth, gently, teaching her how to swim...

(Tbc... coz got to wake up ealry tomorrow... yawns. Trust me, got more cumming up!)

Recast
11-06-2009, 12:05 PM
A bit different from the usual stories, very interesting.

As for the Sengkang swimming pool, a bit out of the way, maybe had a bus service from the interchange but the pool in the middle of nowhere. For bros with cars, be prepare to spend time waiting for lots as the parking lots there are limited. Went there once on saturday late morning, cannot find parking lot at all, many parked on the double yellow lines but i not prepare to tio sam man.

A bit crowded there, many kids and teenagers. Those like milfs will be happy as now school holidays plus warm weather, so many of the kids mum also enter the pool in their swim suit. As for those aiming for 18-30 single ladies, u maybe disappointed, no many there, those that were there r with companions or bf.

Serious swimmers normally wont go there as it a bit crowded. Went in just one time, too crowded to my liking.

dormant
11-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Dont stop like that leh. Please continue soon.

Cheonging101
11-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Aaaahhh! Siao come out already then stop! :eek::mad::p:D

daggerboy
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Aaaahhh! Siao come out already then stop! :eek::mad::p:D

Ya. Its obvious he wants to keep us in suspense so that we yearn for his update.

kwaychup
11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
hmm dirtyharry

delta swimming pool yeah alot of guys 1. damn hard to even get 1 lane to swim for yourself. siam that place even i stay near there.

queenstown swimming pool less eyes and also quite quiet. if into serious swimming can go there

try holland swimming pool, on weekends quite some angmo and gers go there but the deep pools not that deep 0.9-1.6m only

Feidao
11-06-2009, 03:15 PM
This is a very interesting encounter.

I am wondering if these PRCs have now found a fresh venue for solicitation.

Plotinus
11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
You are one lucky chap. Please relate further though I dont think you can go very much further in the pool. You probably have to take the eroticism to another place.

simple2kee
11-06-2009, 06:10 PM
this is something new. interesting encounter at the swimming pool. like to read more :)

Athenawishes
11-06-2009, 06:25 PM
haha.. am going to sentosa this week.. haha~~
perhaps ther got MORE STUFF to see.. keke...

*Wonders.. any bros wanna teach swimming as well??*

paganwinter
11-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Hello peeps! i'm back with more updates as promised....

(Tbc... coz got to wake up ealry tomorrow... yawns. Trust me, got more cumming up!)

bro...must some action then end with suspense mah...:D...now only suspense...

dirtyhairy
11-06-2009, 07:16 PM
hmm dirtyharry

delta swimming pool yeah alot of guys 1. damn hard to even get 1 lane to swim for yourself. siam that place even i stay near there.

queenstown swimming pool less eyes and also quite quiet. if into serious swimming can go there

try holland swimming pool, on weekends quite some angmo and gers go there but the deep pools not that deep 0.9-1.6m only

Thanks for pool update Yo Bro Kwaychup...
Yes...siong with these funny guys oggling u down and up
me now go to changi point
besides being free, got good nasi lemak joints

moder
11-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Am camping here to support.......:D

Steadyman1
11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Waiting for update... ;)

topfuel
12-06-2009, 12:26 AM
nice story more more!

bonnie1
12-06-2009, 02:39 AM
Ok bros, sorry for the delay. Just got from work and it's like freaking 2 in the morning. I thought maybe just check SBF for awhile but looking at the response and the support to this posting, walau, I also want to give something back for you all ah. Very much thank you to everyone!!!

I also want to continue the story before I forget everything that happened.

So after I was rocking her and touching her boobs for quite some time (but not so obvious), I then asked her to show me again what she has learned. So she did ah, got abit of improvement now, 6 strokes before she gave up again. I told her to practice again and gestured to her that i want to do a couple more laps before I get back to her. I still need my exercise man!!! Also to give me some time to think of what to do next.

So there I was swimming another 8 laps. All the while I kept a look out for Bbbb to see if she's practising, or to see got other uncles come kacau her. But surprisingly, no lei, no disturbances. I finally got an idea of what to do next and so I stopped my laps and went back to her corner.

I asked her to show me again, to see whether got improvements. Still quite jialat, but this time I said that her hands all ok dy, but her legs went she kick out, still not so good. She nodded, looked at me and said something, which I just take it that she wanted me to correct her. So ok, I showed her, using my fingers to simulate the motion on how the legs are supposed to be moving. After a couple of tries, she was still getting it wrong so I grabbed her again from the back and really went up against her.

Since I needed her to practise her legs, I dragged her out close to the middle portion of the pool, where it was slightly deeper. By that time, it was close to sunset and the spotlights werent switched on yet. Also, the pool water was abit murky, well, not really crystal clear lah, so I know people cannot really see clearly what I'm about to do. heh heh....

I told her to practise kicking while upright. I just said that I'll be supporting her and straight away put my left hand around her boobs. She was abit stunned and struggled for awhile. As she was struggling, I took the time to grab her right boob and really squeezed it. I told her to relax as my fingers began to play with her nipple.All throughout this time, my dick was getting harder and harder and it was rubbing her ass all the while.

During the struggle, I guessed the lifeguards took notice and stood up and stared at my direction. I know I need to get bbbb to relax and stay calm else these lifeguards will save us and then throw us out of the pool. Finally she did, and I looked back at the guards to signal that she's ok. I bet they've been eyeing us all the while and want to see more action also...

I told her to start practising the kicking. She was still doing it wrongly and so I slipped my free right hand to in between her thighs. I then just said, "it should be like this" and pushed her legs out. I noticed that her left leg wasnt pushed out as much as her right, which makes her off balance and weird. So I put my right hand on the inside of her left thigh and told her to kick. As she did, I helped to push it out more. She kicked, I pushed. Also, my hands began to travelled upwards. I then purposely stick up my right thumb and as I pushed her leg out, I push my thumb up against her pussy.

She stopped for awhile and just froze there for awhile. I asked her whether she's ok and want to continue, she was like, "ya.. ya.. continue". So ok lor, continued lor... Kept pushing my thumb against her pussy in a nice rhythm. Then I noticed that everytime I touched her pussy, she would close her eyes and bit her lips. SUI!!! Game on......

I then stopped and dragged her back to the corner of the pool to let her rest. She looked tired out and her expression further reinforced her tiredness. But I sense that she was enjoying it as much as i did. I just maintained the 'nothing-happened' face and asked her to show me what she learned so far...
Not bad, got improvements. Breathing better, hand technique better, but her legs still not there yet.

I told her to come back and said that we'll practise the kicking again. This time I straight away put my right hand on her left thigh just below her pussy. I told her to kick outwards and as she did, I keep on moving my fingers to rub her clit. My left hands were upstairs, also busy with playing with her boobs and nipples. Fuck man! I'm actually subtly doing it! But I know she was enjoying it. Coz she let me continue all these and all the while, she kept on panting for air. I know by then, she was also horny and wanted me to continue.

As I was rubbing her down there, i slowly began to slid 1 finger in to adjust her swimsuit material at the crotch area to reveal more of her pussy. The side of her pussy not really that smooth ah, but still ok, coz at least not like freaking bush sticking out. Finally her swimsuit were tugging her pussy (if you guys watch enough porn, you can imagine how its like...) and I grabbed onto it and began tugging and rubbing her at the same time.Soon she totally stopped practising kicking and whatever else, and just stood there, legs slightly apart, getting herself 'enjoyed'.

For me, my hard dick was rubbing her ass, my left hand playing with her boobs and my right hand fingers were busy rubbing and tugging. To get a slightly-MILF, PRC lady to get horny in a public pool, fantastic!!!

I know I can have her, and I sure did, but thats for the next update. Gotta sleep bro, if not tomorrow cannot do presentation, hong kan!!!!

p.s. Bros, if you guys like what you've read so far, upssss me abit leh? Thank you very nice....:)

whatthefuk
12-06-2009, 06:32 AM
nice! :) pls continue asap

Plotinus
12-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Interesting update. Please keep us posted on the new development.

dormant
12-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Getting hot liao. Please continue soon.

Athenawishes
12-06-2009, 09:51 AM
wow.. nice move.. haha free show for the life guards.. LOL

uslover
12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
holy. hope i got such an encounter too :(

fatzboy22
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM
make me want to go swimming

Dahu
12-06-2009, 12:04 PM
You lucky chap. Anyway I am waiting for your update.

AD69
12-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Looking forward to read more.

bonnie1
13-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Continuing, I stopped short and just instructed her to take a short break. she was panting somewhat, and just nodded her head. She retreated to a corner and look stunned and lost. I continued with a couple more laps of swimming. When I came back to her, I told her to swim again and showed me what she has learned.

She nodded, then proceeded to swim to about 1/2 the length of the pool, before she stopped and turned around. I applauded her for her improvements and just smiled at her. She smiled back, feeling accomplished I hope. after that I told her that her kicking and hands were all ok, but her breathing was something to improve on.

I told her that it would be the last lesson for the day before I had to go off. She somehow understood and just nodded and said "hao". I told her to watch me carefully on how to blow bubbles underwater. After a couple of demonstration, I asked her to repeat. I went real close up and stood in front of her and told her to go underwater and blow bubble. Since we're now on the shallower side of the pool, I know she would be close to my already super hard dick when she goes below. *winks

I told her the first few rounds, i would blow bubbles with her underwater show that she can see. I grabbed her around her waist and then brought her below water. Blew bubbles and came up again. After a couple of tries, I told her to go down on her own. I held her close to her boobs and as she went down, I cup a feel abit. After a few seconds of rubbing her boobs, i pulled her up via her boobs. Cannot help it la bro, too nice to grab.

We repeated this a couple of times and my dick was at full attention. Realising it needed some attention, I lowered my trunks just enough to expose the tip and a bit more of my dick. I then told her to remove her goggles and blow bubbles underwater so as to improve her underwater confidence. She nodded and removed her goggles as instructed.

She then closed her eyes, sucked in loads of air and went underneath. She could only lasted about 12 secs max. The next round, as she went down, I pushed her head down towards my dick and thrusted my tip as that it just touches her lips. When she came up again, she wiped her mouth and said that something might have gotten into her mouth. I told her maybe it was a passing leaf or something. She went down again, and this time, I managed to rub my tip a little bit longer against her mouth.

I wanted to stick my whole dick into her mouth already but realised alot of people already getting quite a good free show. I decided ok enough for today. Still got many more days. I motioned to her that I got to leave already and kept praising her on how she has improved alot. She looked so happy being complimented and smiled alot. I got out of the pool and quickly rushed to the changing room. Showered and all, I got out of the complex and went to my bike.

I was putting my stuff into the box behind and was warming up the engine when Bbbb appeared. She was wearing a white t-shirt, shorts and slippers and was waving at me to signal that she was gonna approached me to ask for something. As she got closer, I kinda realised that she's not that great on the eyes, but still ok lah, can pass. I know she's horny though, and those melons. Her hair was still wet and it was dripping on her shoulders, breasts and was damn sexy lah. She said she lived nearby at a certain place and asked whether I could give her a lift. I recognise the place in which she stayed and it was quite near my house!

I said sure, and handed her my spare helmet. This is going to be great man, as I imagined her boobs pressing against my back. Can do emergency stop over and over again just to feel her boobs. Indeed, when she got on my bike, I grabbed her hands to wrap me around my waist and positioned them close to my dick, which was getting hard again. Her boobs were already on my back like two soft pillows. Funtime!!!

I knew a short way to her place, but instead, went a longer way just so that I can keep her in that position. I only wished I have a third hand fingering her throughout the journey. haha...

Finally reached the area and she told me to stop slightly away from her house. Maybe she dont want her neighbours/ husnad/ OKTs? to see her alighting from a young man's bike. Whatever the reason, I helped her down the bike, once again brushing her boobs. I asked her when she'll be swimming again, she said she dont know, but most probably on either monday, wednesday or friday. I said thats my schedule too, and i told her I'll be swimming there lah, so if she comes, then she should see me. I got on my bike and before i left, I signalled her to come close. She gave me the, "Yes? Anything?" kinda look. At that point, I just cupped crotch and began rubbing her clit with my two fingers through her shorts. She was stunned but didnt reject or react.

i continued rubbing her for about a minute or so and she just closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then I just stopped and looked at her. I gave her the "is it good?" look, and she nodded gently. I asked her, " you want more?" and she nodded again. I knew I had her and I just rode off. In mirror, I still see her standing there, shellshocked. Or maybe just too horny to move.

Thats it for now bros. I've never been this bold before but it was a damn exhilirating experience. For sure I'll be swimming at least thrice a week now hoping to 'bump' into her. or for her to bump into me. As such, I cant promise you when that will happen or when my next adventure with bbbb will be. I really want her to blow me, for me to titty fuck her and all...

So, hope you guys like this installment. I'll be checking out other pools, maybe the new Sengkang or Jurong East ones since alot of bros have feedback these two got chicks-alert. Anyway, if you bros wanna read another encounter from me, can just go to
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/132909-acting-noob-getting-phone-sex.html

or find the title "Of acting noob to getting phone sex". I guarantee you more steeeeaaaamm....

(any feedback/ response/ whatever welcomed =) )

handcell
13-06-2009, 03:34 AM
sexciting .... camping for more ...
hw i wish i can get tis type of sexperience.... keke

madmaster
15-06-2009, 04:36 PM
i continued rubbing her for about a minute or so and she just closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then I just stopped and looked at her. I gave her the "is it good?" look, and she nodded gently. I asked her, " you want more?" and she nodded again. I knew I had her and I just rode off In mirror, I still see her standing there, shellshocked. Or maybe just too horny to move.

For sure I'll be swimming at least thrice a week now hoping to 'bump' into her. or for her to bump into me. (any feedback/ response/ whatever welcomed =) )

Bro TS, dun mean to doubt u but jus wondering why when she wanted more n u knew u had her then u rode off. U had gone so far n yet nvr dare to ask for her ctc n jus hope to bump into her next time. Or izzit ur way of tryin to tease her abit?
Anyway its still a good effort n nice story. Cheers to all! :):confused:

Jintian
18-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Very interesting. Any more pool encounter?