PDA

View Full Version : no more late nite explore.....

Reborn28
08-06-2009, 08:32 PM
haiz.... due to ALL THE HARD WORK OF MENS IN BLUE... most of the late nite hunting ground is lost:mad::mad:........ WHERE CAN I GO.......... wallet getting more and more thinner if i always go TN or health centre... so hopefully snr brothers out there can give me some advice on good lobang.... be it TN or others. but no HC... getting poorer and poorer as days go by..... thank you in advance to bro that can advice. thx u thx u....

Reborn28
09-06-2009, 03:10 AM
Haiz... MIBis walking around in "G" area again tonight. so decided to go walk walk in Jln sultan area cos i remember there is some TN that open till late.
to my surprise there is a TN that i have never see b4, so try my luck go up see see look look. open the door and see 1 lady wearing a t-shirt and only her panty...:D:D so ask her the pricing for massage($30/hr). went in to the room right away. massage for around 15mins ask me to turn around and here come the golden qns. HJ=$50 full service $100. but manage to bring down the price to $100( massage + full service=$100 ). look into my wallet... Damn it i only left $80.... so i can only opt for hj..:mad: but i good thing is that even just hj, she took off all her clothes & even panty. autoroaming on right away.. hehe.. finger her till my hand is wet...and finally i come. bath & pay as a happy customer. by the way this TN open till 2a.m ( good news for nite owls )

name: ???( forgot to ask)
look : 6/10 ( sweet looking )
boobs: 33B
massage: 5/10
Damage: $30+$50=$80

johnn
09-06-2009, 11:10 AM
haiz.... due to ALL THE HARD WORK OF MENS IN BLUE... most of the late nite hunting ground is lost:mad::mad:........ WHERE CAN I GO.......... wallet getting more and more thinner if i always go TN or health centre... so hopefully snr brothers out there can give me some advice on good lobang.... be it TN or others. but no HC... getting poorer and poorer as days go by..... thank you in advance to bro that can advice. thx u thx u....
Dorris hc charge $28 go before 2pm.
Try debie ,candy hj $30,
Total $58,

Reborn28
09-06-2009, 12:28 PM
thx bro johnn. but what time the HC close, if too early i might not be able to go... cos always knock off at around 10++p.m. anyway thx u for sharing:):)

panliew
09-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Read from lastnight chinese newspaper that GL is back to life! Actually it is impossible to get rid of all vices over there as roots of evil are planted century ago.

hoA123
15-06-2009, 11:17 PM
the CB papers write like that.
blue shirt will go OT on the streets again.

chukeliang
18-06-2009, 01:34 AM
other countries complain we r not doing enough to contain those chicks
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/coffee-shop-talk-non-sexual-nature/131380-sinkapore-now-famous-sex-slavery-hub.html

Reborn28
25-06-2009, 10:12 PM
haiz.... as the NDP is around the corner. think better be careful as not to be caught in the "G" area hotel with your pants down...:p:p

fcuksam
25-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Not only men in blue walking & checking IDs, also saw plain clothes guys checking too. If I'm in a bigger group, may confront them, as they speak very rudely to 1 poor girl that I saw. Think of punching the 2 guys straight in the face.