PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Encounters

Fcukme
06-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi bros,

Just wanna share some encounters in my life... if you like it please show your appreciation. Pardon me for my words...

I was going out with this girl for about 1 month. One night, we went to the movies.

During the movie we started kissing and she put her hands down my pants and began to rub my erected cock. Our friend Sean picked us up in a little car after the show was out. We were sitting in the back seat when she put her hands down my pants again. I began to kiss her, then I put my hand down her mini skirt, and began to finger her. I wanted to have sex so bad, but Sean was in the front seat. Finally I told her to suck my dick. She started to for about 1 minute. Then Sean said he need to run in 7/11 for a few minutes. I was so happy, I told her to take her clothes off, but she didn't know if she wanted to do this. I talked her into it. She took her
clothes off and sat right on my hard cock. It was the best thing never. She went up and down for about five minutes when I knew I getting ready to cum. I looked out the window and saw Sean coming back (Shit), so Steph
she wanted to stop, but I wouldn't let her. I finally took my cock out and told her to swallow so my cum wouldn't get all over the place. She said ok. I cummed so much more than I do when I am PCC. Sean got to the car as Steph was wiping her mouth off. My pants were still undone and I still had a hard cock, so I told her to suck it again on our way home. She did and I cummed on her again.

Please give me some comment.. so i can improve on the next installment..:p

Fcukme
06-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Seems like bros here do not like my encounters...

Below is another encounter I had:

I was taken to this "massage house" by my army buddies after some tiring session during ICT. I thought that I was expecting some decent massage but when we went inside and all the women present were partically naked in front of me that I wasn't just get a friendly "massage". My buddy talked to the mamasan and chose a woman for me but I didn't like her. He had already paid for her, so he offered her to my other buddy and he galdly accepted. Angrily my buddy asked me which one I liked and I chose the last one in the line. She was 21 and to my surprise her name was Ledy, which happens to be my cousin name. She asked me if I wanted to talk a while or just go do it. I was bursting for the excitment so I said let's get it over with and I followed her into one the rooms. We spent about two hours in there. At first I was burning from the passion but since it was my first time in such places I was out of sync and I didn't know how to do a lot of things. I was so nervous that I didn't come at all, but she did a couple of times. She didn't make any grunting noises and there wasn't any fireworks coming from me either. The only time I was comfortable was when we were just lying together talking and that was interrupted by a knock on the door. Shortly after that I put on my clothes and left. To my dissapointment my buddies had an amazing time with the other girl and said that it was the best he ever had. Which I become a laughingstock to them. So I decided to challenge them to the same joint next week.

A few days later, we went to the same "massage house" and I chose the same girl this time it was night time and it was raining so the mood was better set and this time I was actually doing it right, going with the rythm sort of speak. We did it for so long that her legs were burning and I was completely drained of any energy. But again I didn't come. I was relaxed but not that much. To me the whole experience was very emotional and I think that I actually felt real affection for her. But I realized that she was a prostitute and that to her, I was just a virgin that she got to break in. The worst part was that I didn't use a condom even tough I had a pocketful. Because of that I've been worried for the next few weeks that I have AIDS or some other STD so I guess this shows that you can't buy happiness becuase when you try it only brings grief unless you are not those afraid. Now I am fine with it already. Anyway it is pretty safe in Singapore but please wear condom!!!

:p

Fcukme
06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Coming is the next installment of my encounter... Try to a bit loso here.. Hope bros here like it...

I was 21 yrs. old then. I met a sexy first-yr. student at a private school in Queenstown. She was very aggressive and asked me for a date. We had dinner at a Italian restaurant (which was pretty expensive). I was a bit disappointed when she said that she wanted to return to her place so she could watch "The Last of the Mohicans", which is a terrible movie. I thought that she was trying to get rid of me. After the movie, she changed into more comfortable (and revealing) clothing. Her shirt, in particular, was buttoned only about halfway. I don't remember exactly how, but soon I was giving her a back rub. She said that she thought that massages were generally preludes for sex, but I disagreed. I was so clueless, that I didn't realize that she was coming on to me.

Shortly thereafter, her roommate left. I asked her if we could retire to her room so that we could have some privacy, and I still wasn't really thinking about sex at this point. After giving me the CFM face, I asked her if she wanted me to continue massaging her. She simply shook her head. She played some music from her collection for me. Although our musical tastes were different, I was impressed by her electric collection. By this time, it was late, but I wasn't at all tired. I was growing increasingly excited and wanted her more with every passing moment.

During a lull in the conversation, I looked into her eyes. She really was beautiful, I told myself. I hadn't quite noticed until then. She had beautiful black eyes, big and inquisitive; lovely long, straight, black hair that framed her face; and full, pouting lips. It was those lips that I desperately wanted to kiss. But I was afraid. I hadn't kissed a woman in about 2 months. I was so nervous and excited at the same time that my heart was in my throat. I felt my pulse in the arteries of my face. My breathing was rapid and shallow. I don't know for how long I stared into her eyes, but it felt like an hour. Finally, though it felt like it weighed forty tons, I placed my trembling hand gently upon hers. My gaze continued. After what felt like only forty-five minutes this time, I moved by head slowly toward hers. I expected her to close her eyes, but she, like myself, preferred to kiss with her eyes open.
We kissed slowly and delicately. For a woman who was so aggressive in getting a date with me, she sure was being passive now, I thought. As I gained confidence both in myself and in the notion that she was genuinely interested in me, I began to kiss her more forcefully, more passionately. Soon, our hands were exploring each others' bodies. I was on top her, kissing and caressing her, when I told her that I was hot and that I would open the window. She said that she wanted the window closed and suggested that I take off my shirt. I did. Only a few minutes later (I had grown even more confident by now) I removed her shirt and kissed her neck, her shoulders, her arms, and her naval. I asked her if I could remove her bra. She consented. My hands trembling again, I gently explored the texture of her small and beautiful breasts (B cup bah). I kissed them delicately. This was the most intimate I had ever been with a woman. I was expecting her to tell me to stop at any minute. But she didn't. She encouraged my every move with a seductive CFM look. I removed my pants and she stroked my penis through my underwear. I asked her if I could take off her shorts. She agreed, of course, and I ran my hands along her beautiful, toned legs. After the tension she was building became close to unbearable, I began to cautiously rub her vagina through her panties. She asked me to remove them. I was only to happy to oblige. I positioned myself for her to remove my underwear. I reveled in the feel of her cool skin against my (practically) blazing penis. She turned and reached for something. When I saw that it was a condom, I was honestly surprised. Although I was deathly afraid that I would spoil the mood, I told her that I had never had sex. She responded by saying that she was curious about having sex with a virgin. (actually that is not true)
She unwrapped the condom package and slowly, expertly rolled it down the length of my penis. She then guided me into her soaking hot vagina. She was ready. I slid in with no trouble whatsoever. I had been under the impression that women didn't like hard and fast sex; that only men enjoyed that. So despite her suggestions to the contrary, I made love to her slowly and gently. Her vagina was so short, that I couldn't fit entirely inside her. I pushed against her cervix with every thrust. It was not entirely pleasant, delaying my orgasm for TWO HOURS, a performance, which sadly, I have never been able to repeat. It was rather encouraging, though, when, with a smile on her CIF face, she moaned, "Baby.. you are the Unstoppable Sex Machine!" We made love again just two hours later, and again immediately upon waking up.
We are no longer dating and I miss her sexual appetite/drive.

Please upz me if you like my contributions... Thanks bro..

Fcukme
08-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks icypryce for your compliment.. you are just modest.. your story is so detailed.. mine is story by story... much shorter than yours...

Below is my next encounter:

This is an encounter with my house mate. She is working at Mount E. I have met Nana for near one month, however, she did not allow me to enter her until recently.

After seeing a boring movie and having a drink at Mohammad Sultan on a Sunday night, I send Nana back to her room (she have a roommate but she went back to China) for rest after the drinking session. Before Nana entered her room, I suggested her to come into my room for a while. She agreed.

Immediately after entry into my room with Nana with no lights on, I locked the door and hold Nana into my chest. No sign of opposition was observed. Then, I started to kiss her face, lips and her neck. She felt very enjoyable. Then, we have a very wet passionate 3-minute French kiss. At the same time, I was undressing her uniform. Removal of her pair of bra and pants were followed. With my well trained fingers, I begin to stimulate her nipples and her clitoris. Strong reactions followed with heavy breath, hardening nipples and a juicy cunt. To my surprise, "Please come and enter.... I need it very much... too long never do already.", (I am thinking to myself.. hosei liaox..) Since Nana requested, I quickly took my pants off and pull out my
already fully erected penis.

I put Nana on my bed with her legs apart, I entered her body with my giant and big cock forcibly to tear her hymen into pieces. She felt quite painful, however, her eye contact told me her satisfaction of my performance. I went on fucking her hard for another 10 minutes. She came twice. When I
was going to ejaculate, I pull out my dick and those hot semen was squeezed on her big breasts and face. She felt very enjoyable and sucked my cock into her mouth. Very soon, my cock regained the vitality and we fucked again for another 15 minutes.

After about 30-minute of exercise, we were exhausted and
fell asleep.

Hope you guys like the sharing...

snooker
08-06-2009, 05:30 AM
her clitoris. Strong reactions followed with heavy breath, hardening nipples and a juicy cunt. To my surprise, "Please come and enter.... I need it very much... too long never do already.", (I am thinking to myself.. hosei liaox..) Since Nana requested, I quickly took my pants off and pull out my
already fully erected penis.

I put Nana on my bed with her legs apart, I entered her body with my giant and big cock forcibly to tear her hymen into pieces. She felt quite painful, however, her eye contact told me her satisfaction of my performance. I went on fucking her hard for another 10 minutes. She came twice. ...

Too long never do means done before..how to have hymen? :confused:

bluestrike
08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Oh my god did you do raw with her ? :confused::eek:

Fcukme
09-06-2009, 03:45 PM
hmm... good point.. she seems like she is in pain so i thought she is a virgin.. lolx.. but that is what she said (if I did not remember wrongly).

Yes.. I did raw with her.. most of them are raw.. impromptu mah.. where got time to think of buying condom.. anyway.. most of them are virgin la.. (if I never guess wrongly) so should be safe bah...

Will try to continue with more updates to my sexual encounters... still have lots of encounters to share..

Stay tuned...

By the way.. please upz me if you think i did well so I know if you all enjoy my encounters...

Thank you in advance...

Fcukme
09-06-2009, 04:03 PM
This is an encounter with my ex-gf who got married to my arch enemy in the company.

It was the day before their wedding night and she was still a virgin (we never had sex and she told me so). Surprisingly she told me that she did not want to give everything to her husband so we meet to have sex. We had fondled each other while we were dating so we were both familiar with each others' anatomy, but I had never entered her pussy.

After getting ready, I got into bed and let her use the bathroom to get ready for our first sex. She came out in a white (of course) nightie and nervously got into bed. We hugged and kissed for awhile before getting down to the serious stuff. I massaged her pussy with my fingers for awhile until she was moist and ready for me to enter her. The first time I tried to get my dick into her, she let out a painful scream because she was so tight. I backed off for awhile to let her stop hurting, but rolled over and went to sleep before we could do it again. We were both exhausted from the day's preparations (I am their wedding planner.)

2 hours later, we tried again, but the results were the same. She screamed and I backed off, rolled over and went to sleep. This was getting old, quick.

Another 2 hours later, I was determined to not have a three-peat of
the previous two tries. I told her to bite her lip or whatever it took so she could stand the pain because I was going to pop her cherry that night. I massaged her pussy with my finger until her juices were flowing. Figuring she was ready, I spread her legs and knelt over her. As I pushed my stiff cock into her wet pussy I still met resistance from her hymen. Damn, she was tight!! I told her this was ridiculous and pushed harder until my dick ripped her open and slid into her pussy, FINALLY. She let out a groan of pain, but she soon started moaning in pleasure as I ram my cock in and out of her wet, bleeding pussy. Since she is simply gorgeous, I came pretty quickly and it was over almost as soon as it started. We caught our breath and said that it wasn't bad for the first time together. We figured we needed more practice,
so we had sex many more times that night. Neither one of us got much sleep that night because as soon as one of us fell asleep, the other would start stroking or massaging them to get them ready for another go at it! All in all, it was a pretty good night.

We did not have any experience with sex together, except for the usual necking and petting. The only thing her mother told her about sex was to lie back and wrap her legs around me as I entered her. But she is definitely very experienced for a first-timer.

Since then we've had a very full and satisfying sex night. We've met for session every now and then since that first night so many years ago.

Hope my encounters are not boring you bros...

Athenawishes
09-06-2009, 04:11 PM
wow... u did with ur housemate..
seems tat u have HSD.. keke..

wonders how u find her??
keke is she very sexy??

Fcukme
10-06-2009, 11:08 PM
wow... u did with ur housemate..
seems tat u have HSD.. keke..

wonders how u find her??
keke is she very sexy??

What is HSD? Yes.. I did with my housemate. She is a nurse. She is very fair.. about 1.65m tall and at least C cup... I can say that she is not the best I bonked so far.. but she is definitely very arousing.. Imagine yourself bonking a nurse in her uniform although not 1 piece kind...

ol'coyote
12-06-2009, 10:50 AM
What is HSD? Yes.. I did with my housemate. She is a nurse. She is very fair.. about 1.65m tall and at least C cup... I can say that she is not the best I bonked so far.. but she is definitely very arousing.. Imagine yourself bonking a nurse in her uniform although not 1 piece kind...

HSD = High Sex Drive...