PDA

View Full Version : Batam trip with my girl

Silver5
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
I'm actually planning for a trip to batam with my girl for like 3/2days getaway by ourselves.
Any samsters have any info on batam, just wanna find a nice comfortable place to rest our loins and enjoy 3days 2 night together?

My plan is to have fun in the day with her with outdoor activities but wasn't sure where to go.
So here i am seeking advice for help.

To all helpful samsters thanks in advance.

Brother Rock
04-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Okay bro, if you plan to do some shoppings and all, I suggest you get the hotels around Nagoya area (Town centre). There are some good new hotels. Even the older ones are not that bad either. Nagoya will be close to Batam Centre too. However, if you want to get away from it all (somewhere quite), you can go to Harris, Puri Beach resorts. These places are out of town area, but they do provide transport service to town. I would also suggest that you take the package from one of the tour operator (they also have free and easy). It will be more cost effective. Typically about $120-140 / pax for 2 D/3N stay. better book fat lor....now school holiday leh

slimels
04-06-2009, 02:07 PM
You may be able to find infoo in this thread .

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/66580-batam-info-thread.html

leecs
04-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Harris Resort Batam – Resort Hotel in Batam, Indonesia (http://www.harris-batam.com/)

I've stayed here before. Not a bad place. Quite affordable too.

ahbian
04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
can try batam view resort.

just been there.

nice decent massage for 3 hours.

around 70 plus plus per person.

Brother Rock
04-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Bro, he bring his own "cow" la....sure wont look for milk one......

newyorker88
04-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm actually planning for a trip to batam with my girl for like 3/2days getaway by ourselves.
Any samsters have any info on batam, just wanna find a nice comfortable place to rest our loins and enjoy 3days 2 night together?

My plan is to have fun in the day with her with outdoor activities but wasn't sure where to go.
So here i am seeking advice for help.

To all helpful samsters thanks in advance.

Try Harris Resort if you are into outdoor activities. THere, they have carts and outdor facilities. KTM is another resort, near sekupang ferry terminal, nice place to wind down and relax only. It is at the seaside, Holiday inn is more expensive, but more high class, with many swimming pools and goft.

If you are into shopping, try Nagoya Hill, which is in town centre, which is the biggest and newest for now. But it is far from the places I mention above.

Hope this helps.

chickenzip
04-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Holiday Inn is good for couple, though more expensive, it is less crowded and environment is more relax. You can take a walk or short cab drive to Harris for sea sport in the day time and return back to Holiday Inn for the evening. They also have a very decent spa facilties which u and ur gf can indugle in, have a relax therapy spa before your "world War" in the room...:D

enjoy!

neveronsunday
04-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Understand there is a go cart course ?
Any idea where is it and whether it is
open everyday ?

Thanks if any bros can provide the info.

newyorker88
04-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Understand there is a go cart course ?
Any idea where is it and whether it is
open everyday ?

Thanks if any bros can provide the info.

In harris resort. Timing of operation? Not sure.

bloopz
04-06-2009, 05:07 PM
KTM resort is nice but only got lagoon no beach. have to travel quite a distance from the resort to Nagoya shopping ctr(feels like sim lim square but bigger). heard tat the spa n massage at KTM resort is good but didnt get to try coz tat time when we were there their spa is fully booked. we had our massage at nagoya at about S$10 per person. shiok. :cool:

sexbuzz
06-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi bro,

I come across this travel agent website thier batam 1 day is only $30 plus boat ticket and sea food lunch. 2day 1 night $66 got hotel, lunch and dinner plus boat ticket. 3day 2night $120 plus hotel,lunch,dinner plus boat ticket cheap........very cheap.

Nam Ho Travel Service (S) Pte Ltd - Home (http://www.namho.com.sg) I click on thier live chat and made booking there.
Wow the live chat is good service but only can chat with them during office hour Mon-Friday 11am to 6pm.

I just come back from 3 day 2 night with my family.For a short trips is ok beside i don't think there H1N1 there haa haa.