PDA

View Full Version : Payback time!

mistermerlion
04-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Have you check out a girl on the streets and she gives u tt real stuck up look..the look that says " get lost, you pervert"..man! those girls really know how to put a man down..i'm not a bad person or anything but sometimes, there's only so much a man can take..so thats when i've decided that these girls need to be taught a lesson..that they aint so tough after all..so hello bitches! IT'S PAYBACK TIME!

the first time i noticed rachel was during one of those lectures in university..she was sitting in the front rows with some friends and me, as usual, the lone ranger, sits in the corner that nobody notices..from where i was sitting, i could see that there was something special about this girl...she had this kind of airs around her, like she was in a class of her own..rachel was kind of tall for girl and she had quite a sporty frame, or at least, i think she works out to keep the figure..she was wearing this tank top with red bra straps showing, and a pair of snug fitting jeans.." boy, thats quite a babe" i thought to myself..from tt day onwards, i started observing rachel in school

after a couple of lectures spent observing rachel, i guessed that rachel came from a pretty well off family..its not like she wore clothes that showed off big brand names..i mean, her clothes were subtle enough, but you would know that they ain't cheap..she was always dressed in sleeveless tops and jeans, and like most girls her age, she probably thinks that less is more, and trys to show off as much skin as possible..she wasn't dressed like a slut on the streets but she definitely was quite a looker with her outfits..rachel didn't really have assets like pam andersons but lets just say, her figure's pretty well proportioned to match her frame..i'm pretty sure rachel's rich daddy could have afford to buy her a car but it's not like she needed one..guys in sch would offer to drive her around..she seems to be quite friendly with lots of guys in sch but it didn't appear to me that she was attached..anyway, i've only managed to learnt her name when i walked past her one day and heard her friends calling her..

Then, that one day came when i bumped into her outside the lecture hall..that was the first time i actually had such close contact with her..naturally i was excited and the hint of her perfume got me intoxicated for a moment..anyway the look in my eyes easily gave me away and thats when rachel gave me that look..that all so familiar look..it's as though she was telling me straight in the face " keep dreaming, i'm never gonna fall for a guy like you". and before i knew it, she was gone..damn! why did she had to be like that..why can't she just smile and maybe we could have been friends..suddenly it just felt as though someone just flipped a button inside me and then switched me into the evil mode..no..i can't take this lying down..that whore has gotta pay for her actions..for treating me with contempt..so i started to make plans..nasty plans that would make her feel so miserable that she would regret for not treating me better before..

danielpng
04-06-2009, 12:53 PM
bro, r u ok?

just becos the girl din smile back at you, you ought to take revenge on her to make her suffer?
if it's just fiction, then fine.. we're in for an interesting story..

if it's true about what you say, think of the consequences before you do anything stupid..
cheers..

daggerboy
04-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I hope you are just telling a story. Otherwise you are not fit to be walking in our streets.

andyyy
04-06-2009, 03:50 PM
anyway the look in my eyes easily gave me away and thats when rachel gave me that look..that all so familiar look..it's as though she was telling me straight in the face " keep dreaming, i'm never gonna fall for a guy like you". and before i knew it, she was gone..damn!

Welcome to Singapore!

hunter1222
04-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Next time before a girl gives you The Look, you give them one first. The Guy's version.

Make a face like you just saw a fucking ugly bitch :eek: when you just make eye contact with her and walk off quickly without look back.

The girl sure stun like hell. Help bring them down to earth.

Greendevil
05-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Move on, I dont get to fuck Fiona Xie, Fann Wong, Rui er too..................So what.

mistermerlion
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
after stalking rachel for some time, i managed to learnt the pattern of her daily movements. as i've mentioned before, rachel was a popular girl and she always had company around her, therefore it would be hard to get to her alone. Nevertheless, i bidded my time and finally got the opportunity i wanted. rachel has stayed in one of those expensive condos in the bukit timah area. The condo was actually located a short distance off the main road where the guys who sent her home usually dropped her of. thats because rachel didn't want her parents to know that guys were frequently giving her rides and then start to ask too many questions. anyway the little road that led to her place was rather dimly lit at night, given that there were many big trees with thick foliage that blocked the street lamps. That would be the best chance to strike i figured out but it would have to be fast, before she came within distance of the guard house. Now that i have the plans, next up would be my crew, and i already had in mind the kind of guys that i need for the jobs

I found the 1st three guys for my crew at an empty grass field near a workers' hostel. these 3 bangladeshi men were in the midst of a drinking session when i approached them. i offered to buy them more drinks and learnt that they were illegal workers who had overstayed their work permit. After more beer and cheap whiskey, i sounded them on the idea of earning few hundred dollars for a few hours of their time and unsurprisingly, they happily agreed. Next were the two indonesian guys who were selling smuggled cigarettes at the time i had found them. They had smuggled into Singapore a month ago and had been struggling to find work. Desperate for money, they too accepted my offer. Then, i found two more chinese guys queuing up to make a bet outside the betting station. Their work permit had been abruptly terminated and they were told that they were being sent home in three days time. Since they had planned to make as much money before going back, my offer was just what they needed.

Last of all, i needed my lead actor and lets just say, it wasn't easy finding him. But i was very pleased when i did find him. Tim was from Ghana and he had initially planned to carve out a footballing career here. After being unsuccessful at the trials and with his money running low, he had decided to travelling to Malaysia the next day. u see, the thing i liked about Tim was, on the surface, he was cool and calm, but there was something about his eyes, that says that he had a wild streak within him. Tim was certainly not the kind of guy you wanna mess around with.

So that was how it went, my crew was now complete and ready for action. Desperate foreign men who had not tasted sex for a long time..and the rich daddy's girl with the young chinese body..the plot thickens..

gilagila100
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Yo bros,

Listen story dun interrupt lahh ... let TS finish his story mahh ...

mistermerlion
06-06-2009, 12:22 PM
after much planning, my crew and i are finally ready for action. so there we were, camping along the dark little road, waiting for our target to arrive. i had placed one of the guys at the main road so then he can notify us when he sees rachel arriving. i was well aware of the time she would be coming because i know that she has to attend this particular lecture on that night. Not before long, my look-out rang my mobile and informed us to get ready. the timing was just as expected and we all took our positions. This was so exciting, and the adrenaline rush itself was almost like a turn-on itself. We waited, seconds felt like hours and minutes felt like an eternity.

Then, just around the corner where the road turns, rachel appeared. She had her earphones on, music from her ipod thumping, completely oblivious to what is about to happen to her. She had noticed our van parked along the road, but probably dismissed it as one of the maintenance van sent to repair the street lights. As she approached the van, the passenger door of the van opened and a dark skinned man jumped out. that startled her for a moment and she backtracked two steps. and then before she knew it, an arm had went across her neck. another pair of hands had swept both her feet off the ground. when she realised what was going on, she tried to scream but a palm with a piece of moist cloth had already covered her mouth. . she struggled hard but that only made her attackers tightened their grip. The arm across her neck choked her and as she tried to gasp for air, a nauseating scent filled her nose. The ammonia had worked well and she was knocked out within seconds.

So that was it. We placed rachel at the back of the van and drove towards our hideout. First part of the job completed. Good jobs boys. They had done their work well. We celebrated on the van with a little whiskey and that was all i allowed them to have. Enough to get them high but not til the point of getting pissed drunk and screwed up the more important task that i had for them later. The Bangladeshis had gotten impatient and i could already see that they were about to lay their paws on rachel, the piece of chinese meat they had always been lusting after.. " Patience, my friends" , i stopped
them, " we have the whole night long". And there she was, sweet little rachel, sleeping ever so innocently. Never did she think that the guy that she slighted not so long ago, would be responsible for this. She has probably forgotten about me already. Poor girl, i almost felt sympathy for her, for the nightmare she's about to experience..but no..my senses snapped back..This is what she truly deserves..

NorthGuy
06-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Wow.. Kidnap and rape ar..:rolleyes:

tan707070
06-06-2009, 04:46 PM
bro sing got law u be given cane for that but post more haha

diamondking
06-06-2009, 05:13 PM
i pity the girl... but nice story

doomdoom
06-06-2009, 05:28 PM
i doubt it's true...

anyway do continue the story

sootongs
06-06-2009, 05:46 PM
lolz for crying out loud...did you complete secondary school? else when you guys did chemistry in the lab for the ammonia test the whole class should have fainted hahahaha.....incredibly misguided with the ammonia.....lolz

guess our education system still needs some twitching

mistermerlion
06-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Finally the moment we have been waiting for has arrived. The location that the bangladeshis had found for me was the ideal spot for a hideout. Nobody except us would have wanted to go to an old abandoned school on a friday nite. Our party was after all, by invitations only. we managed to find a classroom, clean and spacious enough, arranged the furniture a little to prepare for the upcoming action. We placed rachel on a desk and then we waited, patiently for the sleeping beauty to awake.

The first thing that Rachel felt were the bruises on her arms and ankle. The boys must have been a little too rough on her earlier, but i'm sure they will make it up to her later with some tender loving care. She sat up, her head still groggy from her deep slumber, trying to figure her location. it didn't take long for her to remember what had happened, the minute she saw nine masked men circling around her. I had intentionally left her unbounded, so that she could relish the thought of struggling and running away. She'll be really dumb if she had thought that way. The minute she got up and tried to make a run for it, the boys had already pinned her down and brought her back to the desk.

The violation had began and it was as though hell has just broke lose. Many busy hands roamed across the curves on rachel's body, desperate fingers fumbling with the buttons on her top and her jeans. The boys began crowding around her, pushing and shoving, each trying to get a piece of the action. Chaos. Madness. As for me, i stood aside, trying to capture all the action going on with my camcorder. It has never been my aim to be part of the show. I was merely the director and that was what i wanted right from the start. rachel tried desperately to ward off the advances, but her defense was weak and the hands kept coming. " No, please, stop" she pleaded, " i can give u money, my father can pay u lots of money" before she could continue further, a hand had striked her across her face, fast and hard. rachel's fair cheeks turn hot and swelled almost instantaneously, and the sudden slap left her in a state of shock more than anything. Apparently, her words had enraged one of the indonesian men. They reminded him of the high handed ways of his chinese boss back home. The very boss who had exploited him of whatever miserable pay he had. " Fuck your money", the indignified man spat into her face. Perfect, i thought, it is always good when things start to get a little personal.

"Excuse me , boys" a low commanding voice came from the back. The boys stopped and turned their head. For a moment, rachel had thought that her saviour had arrived, perhaps of those pretty boys in sch. Boy, was she wrong, as she would soon find out. It was Tim, my lead actor from Ghana. He had taken off his shirt, exposing his upper body, complete with bulging muscles and popping veins. The guys simply backed off, acknowledging the fact that Tim was the boss man now. He had come to put things back into place and naturally, as the leader, he gets to goes first. Well done, Tim, just as i had expected, he has fulfilled the task i had wanted him to. i'm sure his performance later would not disappoint me either. As all the madness paused temporarily, rachel began looking around and spotted the one guy holding the cam corder. He has those eyes, she thought, those eyes that seemed so familiar but as hard as she tried, she just couldn't put a face to it. Of course she couldn't put her face to it. i mean, how could she, when she never really bothered much about the person at the first place..it's too late now girl

izerkudie
06-06-2009, 11:26 PM
hard to believe, but quite possible..carry on pls :D

randily
07-06-2009, 12:17 AM
doesn't matter true or fake story, TS pls continue

joew2005
07-06-2009, 05:30 AM
U r sick ............. realli realli veri sick.
Pls go see a doc.
Hw could u think of such stories ............... :o

Purgatory
07-06-2009, 11:29 AM
LOL ammonia... so did U faint everytime U visit public toilet? hahahaha see too much jap movies!!! hahahaha zap zap zap zap zap!!! Joking... but do continue pls

jinrenhe
07-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Interesting story... pls continue

mistermerlion
07-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Tim approached the desk slowly. You could see the fear in rachel's eyes, wondering what this monster of a guy would do to her. Everyone was anticipating too. Tension filled the room as the show was being brought to its climax. What happened next took everyone by surprise, even rachel herself. Tim had actually gently buttoned up the two loose buttons on rachel's top. " don't worry, u'll be alright" Tim reassured rachel, in his usually low tone. What the hell, i thought, that wasn't part of the plan. what is he thinking? that fool!

Then, in one sudden movement, Tim yanked rachel's top so hard, ripping the clothing sideways in opposite direction, that buttons were flying in all direction. Rachel had left her guard down a little, thinking that perhaps this guy is really her savior. Well, this unexpected act of violent shocked her back to reality. Taking a good hard look at her exposed boobs covered in an innocent white bra, Tim chuckled, " haha, we're gonna have a good time , baby" Tim had this really crazy look in his eyes and i guess by now, it is obvious that he likes his sex rough. Anyway, good for him, he had us all fooled, adding a little twist to the plot. Tim had climbed onto the desk, pinning rachel underneath his bulky frame. He began to force him onto the girl, licking her face and neck. The faint scent of her perfume only turned him on more, as he shoved his thick wet tongue into her mouth. Rachel had been screaming and yelling, struggling helpessly under the weight of a big man. The rest of the guys surrounded the desk and cheered, their eyes glowing with envy. By now, he had already proceeded further, his tongue licking every inch of rachel's fair cleavage. It seems like rachel has been going sun-tanning, and her distinct tanned lines were such a turn-on. Tim tried to explore more of her firm breasts but her bra was in the way. He yanked the bra off with such force that the clasp at the back had snapped. Unbuckling her bra, waste of time, he probably thought. The guys cheered and gave loud wolf whistles, applauding their leader for his work. Tim worked her nipples with his tongue with flawless skill. Circling, flicking, sucking, nibbling. i had to constantly check my cam corder if it's still recording, making sure that all this action was not going to waste. " u like that, baby?" Tim teased his victim. rachel cried, wondering when is this madness going to end. Tim had been busy at work, his mind focussed. His fingers had begun working on the buttons of rachel's jeans, exposing the top of her white panties. Seems like somebody likes to wear matching underwear. He pulled her jeans lower, the rest of the guys helping to yank it off her long slender legs. Tim glided his hands along the smooth legs, from the ankles to her toned calves and up to her thighs. The tenderness of her young flesh was too much for Tim to take. " ooh baby, i can't wait anymore", he said. His hands reached for the top of her panties, slipping them off and tossing it aside. rachel resisted, but as with all previous attempts, she failed miserably. one of the bangladeshis men had picked up her panties and gave it a good sniff, sending him into ecstasy immediately. So there she was, sweet young rachel, with her last line of defense gone, her young and nubile body fully exposed for all to see. It was such a steaming sight that i almost dropped the cam corder. Tim's fingers crept towards her private spots, running his fingers in circles among her neatly trimmed pubes. With no warning, he jammed both of his fingers into her pussy, sending a bolt of pain across her body. rachel gave out a loud shriek and for a moment, she thought she was going to die already. Tim took out his fingers and examined them closely. He licked off the juices from her pussy, savoring the taste. " Yummy", Tim said with delight. it's time to take it to the max now, he decided.

He proceeded to unbuckle his belt and removed his pants as the rest of the guys proceeded to pin her down. When Tim had taken off his pants and underwear, everyone simply stared at him in awe. well, i guess, everyone except rachel. African guys have big slammers, that everyone knew, but the size of his rod was phenomenal. i mean, that thing could do some serious damage to any pussy. it was thick, huge and probably has a life of its own. Man! Tim's dick probably made all the other men cower in shame. One thing for sure, it definitely scare the hell outta rachel. Her eyes grew wide open at the sight of that monster dick, fear pouring into her mind. "thats right baby, you are going to get all of that, all of me inside you." Tim said, " and i hope you are ready for it", He tighted his butt muscles, and Bam! Gave it one good shove and he was in. rachel felt this excruciating pain in her privates, so painful that she wished she was dead. The tightness of her pussy caught Tim by surprise. wow, he couldn't believe his luck " you have never had a lover before huh, baby", Tim probed. The thought of screwing a chinese virgin was a greater turn-on than anything else and it just make him wanna fuck harder than ever. He gathered all his might in his butt muscles and shoved his dick into that virgin pussy again, with each thrust harder than the previous. Bam! Bam! Bam! he was almost like a machine, screwing that pussy at such a consistent pace, following the rythmic beat of african drums playin in his head. So that was it, the big black african beast, fucking the life out of the young sweet rachel. There is only so much fucking that a man can take, before he has to relieve all the sexual tension built up in his balls. So, when the flood gates open, he released all of his sperms into her pussy, firing it deep within her. It was the best orgasm he has ever had, blankness filled his mind, and for a moment, he felt as though he was at one peace with the world around him. When he was finished, rachel could feel this warm sensation within her and it disgusted her. The minute Tim removed his dick from the pussy, the thick yellowish residue oozes out.

rachel continued sobbing but she was relieved, thinking that the ordeal was over. She got up and tried to gather her clothes. How naive. The rest of the men looked at me, awaiting for my permission to launch the second wave. These scavengers have waited long, now that the lion has taken its share. They remind me of hungry coyotes, eager to devour whatever is left of the prey. there was no point in holding them back any longer so i gave them a nod of approval. They jumped onto rachel, dragging her back to the desk. The action resumes. This time, the men were orderly, most of the time working in cooperation. More whiskey were being passed around. Spirits were high. The men slapped high fives as others continued to ravage the naked young girl. The Bangladeshis had the most fun, living out the fantasy of fucking a singaporean chinese girl. the cheap indian whores they had frequently visited were nothing compared to this. so they pounded her pussy hard, despite Tim had earlier on ejaculated inside her. The indonesian man who had slapped rachel, well he was brutal. he wanted to make that arrogrant chinese girl feel that she was the lowest form of being, the cheapest of all whores. he screwed her in the ass. The chinese men, they were just satisfied with stuffing their cocks into her mouth, and then cumming all over her tits. poor rachel, she lied there in a pile of human bodies, her body twisted in odd positions, violated by stinky disgustin men.

When it was over, the air smelt a mixture of sweat, alcohol and sex. The men were exhausted, their knees weak from the sex. rachel laid there motionless, her eyes red from crying but there were no more tears left. Given what she had been through, it didn't take long before exhaustion took over and she passed out. We packed up and dressed rachel up before placing her in the back of the van. In fact, one of the banglaeshi men wanted to go for another round. That horny bastard. I stopped him. there wasn't much time left and we didn't need complications. we dumped her off near a construction site. i could only imagine her reaction when she sees all that foreign workers surrounding her again. i paid the men in cash. no one really tried asking for more money since this is probably the best job of their miserable lives. the next day, i secretly sent her a copy of the video i had taken. i'm guessing she would be smart enough to know what that means. she probably knows that she wouldn't be able to handle the consequences if she had reported to the police.. and so thats it..thats the end or at least until i meet another girl again..another girl who treated me in a way rachel did..

joew2005
07-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Sigh ...... why u didn't do it yrself. More easy 2 write:confused:

lustdevil
07-06-2009, 11:01 PM
bo liao just because she never smile at if this is a story then ok if its real then u can fxxx off. if your wife never be friendly lthen encounter this how u feel

woshixiong
07-06-2009, 11:49 PM
nice story but dude i seriously hope its just a *story* and not real..

HPoirot
08-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Not a bad story!

can't be true, because ammonia is a main ingredient in smelling salts which are typically administered to unconscious people in order to make them come to.

and therefore, unlikely to knock someone unconscious.

:D

thumbs up for effort though!

next time just use chloroform like in the movies. haha!

but not in real life though. in wrong dosages it could be fatal.

swish
08-06-2009, 02:44 AM
interesting story... but bro, u r still fucking sick to have this up ur mind even if this is just a story. Better let it be a story, if not, u r in for a good time.

yellow ribbon for u.

whackyjames
08-06-2009, 07:13 AM
wah. its damn multi-racial man this crew.

Cheonging101
08-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Hahaha! Man... this is so funny... Ammonia to knock someone out... Teeheehee! I thought a karate chop on the jugular would be more believable. :p

Bro TS, you also one kind lah. How you know Rachel was giving you a snob look? Probably she was trying to wink at you but her contact lens dry leh? Like that, you could have gotten a rich and chio virgin girl as your GF but you defiled her instead. Wasted...

BTW, can tell me how girls should indicate non-interest in guys so that it won't look like they should be gang-raped? I'd need to disseminate that info to all my female friends & relatives just in case they met a sicko like you. :D

BscBMD997
08-06-2009, 05:19 PM
i think its just a cooked up story...

wats the highest sentence for kidnap+rape?

forumer
08-06-2009, 05:42 PM
haha, if it was true, then TS would have many requests to share the video...

SGhornyguy
08-06-2009, 05:45 PM
well nice write out,
but hey bro r u mentally sick???
hope tat u better see a doctor soon b4 ur imagination got u into trouble.:(
here is the number for u to call incase u dunno where to find a doctor:

6389 2222- Crisis Help Line
6389 2200- For Appointment
or Email to [email protected]:D

mayday
08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
death for kidnap alr... iirc

Angelsonline
08-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Well... i guess TS did entertain many of us one way or another while at the same time irritating many others with his crude and vile way of degrading a woman.

But i guess it is his right to write such a story and ours to read or not read it.

(.)(.) lover
08-06-2009, 09:47 PM
A story or Movie that can stir up your emotion is a good one.

Remember when you used to dislike a actor/actress acting the bad guy role.

randyboy73
09-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Bros.. quite certain its a ficticious story. Can u imagine if its for real, the gal report police and then police read this story. The TS sure kena.

Even if he eat pao zi dan he also wont percha his own lobang.

But TS, if you really did it, then you better do as our bro SGHornyguy suggests and go IMH.

randily
10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Dear TS
pls continue the story..........

bloopz
10-06-2009, 11:45 AM
wow.. this is a scary horror story.. the gal got raped becoz she didnt smile at TS!! :eek:
hmm.. after reading this story i'll try to be nice n smile more often.. erm.. but if it is a terrible day at work how? if smile already people think u r frenly and try to chat up with u how? life is such a contradiction.. :rolleyes:

aczeta
10-06-2009, 05:31 PM
The minute Tim removed his dick from the pussy, the thick yellowish residue oozes out.

erhh.. TS was smart.. Seems like Tim's juice are not very *ahem* clean...

He must have a grudge against the Bangalas who must have not smiled at him either

gonggong18
10-06-2009, 10:29 PM
This is a good script and boy you had t he best of all thing inside...

White bra and panty...virgin (rare in sg now)

All forms of illegal migrant etc...

Good script but don't do it

randyboy73
10-06-2009, 10:43 PM
This is a good script and boy you had t he best of all thing inside...

White bra and panty...virgin (rare in sg now)

All forms of illegal migrant etc...

Good script but don't do it

If this script was to be chosen by Mediacock8 and filmed, who do you think the leading actors and actress would be? Of course we would have to substitute the Ghana and Bangla to chinese, malays and indians (local contexts.. ya?_)

My suggestion:

TS - Hui ge?
The Ghana chap - The only studs I can think of are Tay Ping Hui and Allan Wu
The motley Crew - hmmm..
Female Lead - Who looks the most Dao? Gorgeous Fiona? Def not my beloved Felicia..... Sassy Ruien?

Any suggestions?

hahakoh
11-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Mistermerlion, nice try.:D

Max77
08-07-2009, 09:37 PM
If Singapore economy were to be worst i believe the story might turn into reality sooner or later.

cmelater
08-07-2009, 11:53 PM
If its true, also not surprising... I ever heard of stories like gal got drunk after going out with some guys. Then kena raped. Very familiar stories.

The world is a v strange one. But, got such a thing as karma. If one is bad, then surely something will happen thereafter.

Spytheman
08-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Nice story, but ammonia don't make ppl faint. I wish ammonia make ppl faint too, then I stockpile 1 month of ammonia then when my girls come over and when she go pee, the moment she open the door, she faint. :D

Please write story with chemistry sense. NH3 is used to wake fainted people up NOT to make people fainted.
HAHA... i read this i fainted!!!!

izerkudie
09-07-2009, 12:11 AM
er TS..are you from sickoboyforum? you dont have to go all the way to do this u know? :eek:

bivalve
24-07-2009, 10:28 AM
I tot banglas like to hold hands with each other?? :confused:

BTW... i tink it's chlorofoam that knocks people out... and if ammonia is used, you can probably make her vomit until she passed out... lol :D

hatyaiking
24-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Please write story with chemistry sense. NH3 is used to wake fainted people up NOT to make people fainted.
HAHA... i read this i fainted!!!!

I think TS trying to use the word 'chloroform' but use the word 'ammonia' instead. :p;):D. Give him a break lah! :)

naturegreen
24-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Overall, interesting narration of this story to keep me reading all at one sort without the least feeling bored. Though certain parts of it makes me feel sicko. But just like others, hope this is just a ficticious story. Cannot imagine this happening in Singapore.

bonksilly
27-07-2009, 12:44 AM
mistermerlion, YOU NEED HELP!

honda82
28-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Real story?:confused:

Beastmaster007
29-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Bro how much u want for a copy of tht video u took??? Or better, we copy right it, n sell it to all Bros here than to malaysia!

Bros out there, lets say $30 a copy ok??? Life action wor! Rape story wor! Local uni ger wor! Local settings wor! 90% true 10% fantasy wor!

...... Think u under too much stress bro.... Chill womans only!