PDA

View Full Version : Shy Thai Bar Girl

dirtyphotos
02-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I picked up this girl a few days after another girl from the same bar. This second girl was a lot more shy but I managed to get a few shots. I wish I had managed to photograph the other girl because she was a much better performer.

Oh well.

Next!

dirtyphotos
02-06-2009, 06:05 PM
And one more makes six... Sorry it's blurred.

sammyboyfor
04-06-2009, 11:15 AM
And one more makes six... Sorry it's blurred.

Why are you stopping at six?:confused: The rules say minimum six images not maximum six images. :(

dirtyphotos
04-06-2009, 11:46 AM
I stop there because that is all I have... Sorry.

I'm going back to thailand in a couple of days for some more fun and photoshoots and I will definitely post them up here.

Do you guys have any advice or links to threads about getting girls to pose for you. All the girls I have asked have said no apart from this girl who wasn't particularly happy about it...

sammyboyfor
04-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Ask heroseven2003. :D 432 girls have spread for his camera over the last couple of years and most seem to be pretty happy to show off their pussies. :p

I stop there because that is all I have... Sorry.

I'm going back to thailand in a couple of days for some more fun and photoshoots and I will definitely post them up here.

Do you guys have any advice or links to threads about getting girls to pose for you. All the girls I have asked have said no apart from this girl who wasn't particularly happy about it...

BenV
05-06-2009, 10:31 AM
The key thing is not to just ask ... "can i take a picture of your pussy?" out of the blue.

Start photographing while they're still dressed ... take portrait shots of their face ... show them the pics and tell them how good they look. Make it fun! Don't seem like some old perv who is immediately going to post the pics on Sammy ... even if you are!

After the clothed stuff, keep going with some sexy shots while they undress. Some, filipinas especially, will start to play to the camera and pose. Keep going when she's naked ... if there's hesitation, tell her again how good she looks and promise that the pics are for you only but you'll share them with her if she wants them. If all else fails, tell her how much you're enjoying taking the pics and tell her she'll get a good tip!

I don't know about Hero's hit rate but it must be very high! For me, about 90% of girls will pose nude using this approach, with another 5% posing sexy and semi nude. Less than 5% refuse completely.

Just my input on the subject! :D