PDA

View Full Version : can u guys tahan a 2nd round if your partner just lie there like dead fish?

crowleyking
31-05-2009, 05:04 PM
sometimes my current gf can be like that when i cum too fast. Then she just lie there and wait without helping me for 2nd round
kinda frustrating when no mood to go for 2nd round.

haii
just venting my frustration

mit1686
31-05-2009, 05:33 PM
If my partner is like a dead fish on bed,i will fly her after that session. Sex is very important in relationship.

bloopz
31-05-2009, 05:42 PM
hmm.. bro, is she always doing tat? is "i cum too fast" the keyword bro? we gals have our needs too leh.. if she usually is not like tat all the time, i think u have to try to let her have her 1st round then think about ur own 2nd round.. dun think anyone will be proactive if she feel like sex machine for someone to use for cuming then dun care bout the feeling leh.. :rolleyes:
if she becomes the "dead fish everytime" the 2 of u have sex, maybe there's a reason for it? maybe too routine? not enjoyable? try to know wat r her likes n dislikes. for gals sex is not compulsory if the gal does not enjoy it. if u know wat turns her on, push the buttons! it will turn her into a sex kitten! (tats wat my bf did. ;))

crowleyking
31-05-2009, 06:12 PM
she dont do it everytime but recently more so as she is quite tired due to work (she is quite overworked).

yeah sometimes when i cum too fast (b4 she does) i try to go for 2nd shot (as i will last longer) to continue. What i mean is i also need to be turned on again mah in order to fufill 2nd shot.

she dont like to be licked or fingered, and she prefers rough vaginal sex to get her high. Not easy to control also (im still training) banging fast and rough and raw.

Me just ranting here to let off some steam. A relationship is a long haul. Will work on my lovemaking more ;)

firegobypower
31-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Sis Bloopz,

So , can i know which button your bf press? Thanks!

mit1686
31-05-2009, 07:45 PM
she dont like to be licked or fingered, and she prefers rough vaginal sex to get her high. Bro,there two r very important in foreplaying, persurse her to try it.i am sure once she used to it,she will enjoy every moment of it.:D

jon2000sg
31-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Sex is very important in relationship.

True ... well said !!!

procodin1
31-05-2009, 08:01 PM
always make her cum first thru foreplay bro.she wun b like a dead fish if u cum too fast:D

Klklhbk
31-05-2009, 11:40 PM
lucky u TS...
my gf cannot even 2nd round..
always tell me too sensitive or tired liao.
ALWAYS

RUNROAD
01-06-2009, 12:06 AM
in such situation alot of foreplay will be essential to get her into sexually active mode.

jackbl
01-06-2009, 01:14 AM
I agreed. if like a dead fish, 1st round also cannot satisy how to 2nd rnd?

If my partner is like a dead fish on bed,i will fly her after that session. Sex is very important in relationship.

elth
01-06-2009, 01:26 AM
if the partner is not active no point having 2nd round... watch DVD better :D

Bangster
01-06-2009, 01:51 AM
next time, wank at home before you meet her.

then when u bang her you'll last longer.

she'd probably cum before you do next time round

MitMit
01-06-2009, 01:56 AM
My partner like dead fish. so i eat outside for 3 mths. she started asking me why no needs. i said tired. then on, she beg for it.

bloopz
01-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Sis Bloopz,

So , can i know which button your bf press? Thanks!

hmm.. different ppl have different buttons so what works for me might not work for ur gf/partner.. best way to know is to learn wat she likes - clue: certain places u lick or touch or do makes her moan louder ;)

TS: since u know she is stressed over work then try to let her voice out her frustrations or something? sometimes the thing with men is that u guys like to give us solutions when we just want to say things out loud (sometimes women just want someone to agree with wat we do but men r programmed to give solutions when they r told with some problems) think it is a good skill to learn coz i realised it is usually becoz of tat which causes couples to quarrel. men from mars, women from venus is a good book to read.
PS: u can get far better sex if u manage to get tat right coz u will not juz be sexually satisfied with ur partner, u will be emotionally satisfied too.
hope this helps. :)

gonggong18
01-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Why waste energy for 2nd round if she don't want, she stressed out? Over work? Sound very familiar with my ex gf, the one stayed sengkang.

Was willing to make love every time we had the opportunity. Suddenly very busy and will go so call salsa dancing to chill out and then, became dead fish with me. BUT can stay out till morning wif "gfs" and also claimed don't have phone wif her....

My 2 cents... you better find a replacement...sooon

Mr_Evil
01-06-2009, 02:10 PM
My first rd with wifey is already like doing with a dead fish. 2nd round doesn't even exist in her vocabulary. Sex is important in a relationship? Tried telling that to her. I don't think she even know what real sex is. :(

crowleyking
01-06-2009, 03:45 PM
my gf lives with me btw.

i mean sometimes she wants 2nd round but she not helping me much with getting turned on or a 2nd erection. So sometimes can be demoralising see her just lie there and wait.

My main aim is to train my 1st round now. Better quality than quantity :)

mayday
01-06-2009, 04:10 PM
dead fish abit sian la...but if she is lin chiling then MAYBE different story.. hehe

randyboy73
02-06-2009, 01:37 AM
Agree with Sis Bloopz.. totally!

Bro TS. Fore play la.. if it doesn work, then I think you should try some kinky stuff. Explore ways to spice up your sex life and if it still does not work, then go see Sex Therapist. It could be something psychological.

I had a FL once who was totally like a dead fish. I pride myself in being a very considerate lover and am usually able to achieve a certain level of chemistry with my gal friends and WLs. But that chick was totally dead to this world. Have you ever seen a straight faced orgasm? Damn it freaked me out. I felt her cumming w the twitching of her clit, but there was totally no sound and she was totally emotionless. Needless to say, I was extremely depressed at my inability to bring out a reaction from her....

MrZQ
02-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Agree with Sis Bloopz.. totally!

Bro TS. Fore play la.. if it doesn work, then I think you should try some kinky stuff. Explore ways to spice up your sex life and if it still does not work, then go see Sex Therapist. It could be something psychological.

I had a FL once who was totally like a dead fish. I pride myself in being a very considerate lover and am usually able to achieve a certain level of chemistry with my gal friends and WLs. But that chick was totally dead to this world. Have you ever seen a straight faced orgasm? Damn it freaked me out. I felt her cumming w the twitching of her clit, but there was totally no sound and she was totally emotionless. Needless to say, I was extremely depressed at my inability to bring out a reaction from her....

me f a gal before also lie motionlessly in bed, damn wet yet no reaction from her at all, really turn me off.

Edge
02-06-2009, 11:00 AM
cannot la...
bang a few girls which were dead fish....
just lying there motionless...
no reaction at all....
damn sianz, just left without shooting.... some still got the nerve to ask me to come again to look for them :mad:

matsudakenny
03-06-2009, 08:49 PM
keke... communicate more with ur partner

rainchezz
04-06-2009, 02:43 PM
if you want a reaction from a 2nd round from a dead fish gal, tickle her. tried it before ... very ... err .... refreshing feel. =)

bigstick
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
sometimes my current gf can be like that when i cum too fast. Then she just lie there and wait without helping me for 2nd round
kinda frustrating when no mood to go for 2nd round.

haii
just venting my frustration

You may need to share with her about your feelings so that she will understand. A healthy and pleasurable sex life is paramount. Cheers.

angrybigpenis
07-06-2009, 03:11 PM
My first rd with wifey is already like doing with a dead fish. 2nd round doesn't even exist in her vocabulary. Sex is important in a relationship? Tried telling that to her. I don't think she even know what real sex is. :(

Then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Sometimes I like doing dead fish. It's a passing fetish. Machiam like partner sleeping and me slipping didi in for mine exploration and she's none the wiser. :p

Vadai
07-06-2009, 04:38 PM
You cant ho having one round or 4 rounds for the matter is there is not sexual chemistry, It just dont work anymore, sexual chemistry fuels the mind and body.

Saereht
08-06-2009, 03:44 AM
sounds very familiar too.

can be very awaken outside with friends, but once starting foreplay kept demanding for licking first. satisfied liao, became tired dramatically and thus dead fish, most of the time now only left me doing missionary all the way and unsatisfied.

this really turn me off, my sex drive consider quite high and she could made me lost all the interest at once. damn her.:mad:

Y.E.S
08-06-2009, 03:37 PM
I think already got no mood to do a dead fish, do not know how to continue.

Big Semens
08-06-2009, 03:43 PM
For 2nd round can if she is damn gorheous or nice body !