PDA

View Full Version : Kiki Spa@ BOat Quay-Solid Massage!!!

30-05-2009, 04:12 PM
went down this place boat quay. a new shop,below a thai restaurant.recommended by a bro in his pm to me.asked for Emily.A thai MILF. renown for her damn solid hard oil massage ,cheerful n friendly disposition.
they have attached glass wall.bathroom.she came in even before i finihsed bathing looking at me smiling so sweet making me hard.
as i came out the shower,suddenly she strip off my towel, exposing my ‘shotgun’ which was rock hard alredy and she gave a giggle. I quickly laid face down to the bed. She keep giggling, asking why I so shy? She said soon or later she will see my ‘shotgun’, so not point hiding. Hear already heart-pounding non-stop and my body temperature keep rising.

She a very chattier person,can speak good english and chinese. not very big size, but trust me she got strong and powerful strengths. For those who know me know that I very big size, imagine she can massage me till every single piece of my bones/tendons feel the effect. Only word to describe “Ssssshiok!!!!”.

Every single push, rubs and punch was at the right place with the right amount of strength. Really ease away your tiredness. For almost a good 30mins back massage, she instruct me to turn in front, a bit shy cause finally my ‘shotgun’ expose right in front of her, she smile at me sweetly and continue her massage. The best part is the tummy rub and the inner thigh areas .while her magical fingers doin my inner thigh and near my ass crack,my whole ass humped up n down.my cok rock hard alredy. The massage is finally over. I still laying in bed unwillingly to get up, cause to ‘shiok’ already, never know that time files so fast. She then slap my buttock ask my want ‘special operation service’? “YES”…(As for the ‘S.O.S’ part I won’t got into details, you find out for yourself, that a promise to her. You won’t regret)

my body totally loosen up n i came up a happy man.mission completed,she kissed me on the lips and asked me to return to try her colleagues.many nice good masseuese .n support her. (She the boss maybe?)

Rating;

Look – 7/10
Figure – 6/10 (If only her boobs be bigger)
Massage – 9/10 (Always 1 point for improvement)
Character – 8.5/10 (Chattier and very friendly with GF feeling and + 1 more point for her non rush service) .not a time watcher.
Overall Damage - $40/1hr+ $50 tips.
RTF– Sure, I willing to die under her arm in the battlefield. Kekeke

Thank Bro KS for the contact, love you deep deep ....

shentonwayGUY
31-05-2009, 03:23 AM
went down this place boat quay. a new shop,below a thai restaurant.recommended by a bro in his pm to me.asked for Emily.A thai MILF. renown for her damn solid hard oil massage ,cheerful n friendly disposition.
they have attached glass wall.bathroom.she came in even before i finihsed bathing looking at me smiling so sweet making me hard.
as i came out the shower,suddenly she strip off my towel, exposing my ‘shotgun’ which was rock hard alredy and she gave a giggle. I quickly laid face down to the bed. She keep giggling, asking why I so shy? She said soon or later she will see my ‘shotgun’, so not point hiding. Hear already heart-pounding non-stop and my body temperature keep rising.

She a very chattier person,can speak good english and chinese. not very big size, but trust me she got strong and powerful strengths. For those who know me know that I very big size, imagine she can massage me till every single piece of my bones/tendons feel the effect. Only word to describe “Ssssshiok!!!!”.

Every single push, rubs and punch was at the right place with the right amount of strength. Really ease away your tiredness. For almost a good 30mins back massage, she instruct me to turn in front, a bit shy cause finally my ‘shotgun’ expose right in front of her, she smile at me sweetly and continue her massage. The best part is the tummy rub and the inner thigh areas .while her magical fingers doin my inner thigh and near my ass crack,my whole ass humped up n down.my cok rock hard alredy. The massage is finally over. I still laying in bed unwillingly to get up, cause to ‘shiok’ already, never know that time files so fast. She then slap my buttock ask my want ‘special operation service’? “YES”…(As for the ‘S.O.S’ part I won’t got into details, you find out for yourself, that a promise to her. You won’t regret)

my body totally loosen up n i came up a happy man.mission completed,she kissed me on the lips and asked me to return to try her colleagues.many nice good masseuese .n support her. (She the boss maybe?)

Rating;

Look – 7/10
Figure – 6/10 (If only her boobs be bigger)
Massage – 9/10 (Always 1 point for improvement)
Character – 8.5/10 (Chattier and very friendly with GF feeling and + 1 more point for her non rush service) .not a time watcher.
Overall Damage - $40/1hr+ $50 tips.
RTF– Sure, I willing to die under her arm in the battlefield. Kekeke

Thank Bro KS for the contact, love you deep deep ....

nice FR dude.care to Pm me location?tks

strudel_sg
31-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi Bro,
Care to PM me the location?
Thanks in advance.

01-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro,
Care to PM me the location?
Thanks in advance.

good lobang for solid hard oil/fingerpress massage can share openly.no problem.It's circular rd. near Indian Rojak stall.
18 circular rd.Kiki Spa.The last corner shop .It is licensed and been there few years already.

johnn
01-06-2009, 10:16 AM
its good tat u share, shld make use the pm box for ctc and name

wala_lang88
01-06-2009, 10:51 AM
I will try this one.

PageUp
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
ok, found this on the sg.88db.com website (i think its the same one that bro 1108 has indicated); not tried it yet though but if bro says its good, then must try.:
Kiki Massage Therapist
Body/ Neck/ Shoulder Oil Massage
18A Circular Road
Singapore 049374
(Near Raffles Place MRT Station) /
Business Hours: 11am ~ 11pm (Open Daily) /
Call for Appointment: 6536-5855

puipoh
02-06-2009, 11:20 PM
seems like the SOS is HJ, looking at the $50 tip? Any SSOS??? :D

I'll try the SOS tomorro...thanks for the heads up!

03-06-2009, 10:49 AM
ok, found this on the sg.88db.com website (i think its the same one that bro 1108 has indicated); not tried it yet though but if bro says its good, then must try.:
Kiki Massage Therapist
18A Circular Road
Singapore 049374

Bro,U are right about this info.But the closing hours now extend to 1am because boat quay is after all a late night happening area.

Mankok
04-06-2009, 04:30 AM
At the 3rd floor there used to be a tn called Xin Tian Jin at 18 Circular Rd.
Is this one gone?

10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
At the 3rd floor there used to be a tn called Xin Tian Jin at 18 Circular Rd.
Is this one gone?

i was told the 3rd floor one now became a gay masage parlour. Bell-Ami de feng spa, something like that. came across in gay website that this is a famous joint which had its HQ based in China,Beijing.
this boat quay one is it's Sg branch.so don't try venture to3rd floor .U may get poked.hahahah

ad_riche
10-06-2009, 12:20 PM
U may get poked.hahahah
lol,thank for reminding!cheer!:D

shentonwayGUY
11-06-2009, 12:53 AM
what can i say. went up twice in a week after seeing this thread due to my persistent back problem.here my short FR.

nice cosy place, with attached shower.1hr /$40

girl name :emily(thai ,very fair skin)
massage skill:power 9/10
prettiness:coy sexy smile.8/10

2nd trip
girl name:joanne
massage skill:also damn good n strong.

RTF:definite yes.(hard to find a place where all the therapists are equally skillful in massage)
strongly recommended for brudders who enjoy going for hard/strong oil massages.

x1x1x1
11-06-2009, 07:17 AM
solid massage.. I sure need that

care to share location?

jojoman
11-06-2009, 08:07 AM
what can i say. went up twice in a week after seeing this thread due to my persistent back problem.here my short FR.

nice cosy place, with attached shower.1hr /$40

girl name :emily(thai ,very fair skin)
massage skill:power 9/10
prettiness:coy sexy smile.8/10

2nd trip
girl name:joanne
massage skill:also damn good n strong.

RTF:definite yes.(hard to find a place where all the therapists are equally skillful in massage)
strongly recommended for brudders who enjoy going for hard/strong oil massages.
i need strong massage than sex to relaz,i hope is a good place for massage
!

jojoman
12-06-2009, 07:57 AM
was on my way to kiki spa and i encounter another thai massage in the north/south bridge road....opening they put for lady and man too!

and the weather is hot, so i went in.
i take the special package for 65 dollar oil massage for 90 min

a milf come in to server me yes, a thai...big boob, but i nvr touch her

she say some girls are from goldfinger spa.

the massage was good but could be better, lost to the "ex-badminton hall"health spa

suprisingly, she ask me wan to HJ, i say ok for $50.

a little bit of JG to simulate me, some how my bro was rock hard after a hardday work...amazing...

but hor, no climate, she just jerk me off..........

i will only return for the massage..
the spa is right infront of a bus stop

:D

damien5255
13-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I think she(Emily) is specially adept at working on knots at my shoulder,neck and back.Overall it was excellent massage experience for me.she uses a copmbination of oil,and fingerpressing,some elbowing,and thai streching. a good mix and skillful therapist.And of cos she looks charming,and very
friendly,giving me a Gf feeling.
thanks for the intro of such a gem.

lennyHunk
12-01-2010, 11:26 AM
same place we talking about in the recent thread???
Emily and Kiki Spa.Well, I know Emily since her Fuji aromatherapy(club street) heydays.
Been looking for her.Can TS pm me the exact location?Your mailbox seems to be full.

Thanks

13-01-2010, 09:27 PM
seems some PRC chick has taken over the place now. both 2nd and 3rd flr.no

more gay spa @3rd flr. Emily still there.
j
ust pmed you,bro hunk.

15-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Kiki Massage Therapist
18A Circular Road
Singapore 049374

bro,new mgt now.China lady boss.But The skillful therapist still there.
their new tel :65572150

damien5255
18-01-2010, 11:26 AM
bro 1108.
many thanks for the new updated number.Makes it much convenient.Can booking Emily now without hassle.Twice, I went up but got to sit at the sofa wait and wait...in the end I left.Emily's Customer seems Like to opt for 1 half -2 hour kind of massage.

gentingman
18-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Well,
I Must say this place is for serious massage lovers. Emily is one hell of a strong lady,although Thai born,but her oil massage is damn power I must admit.Just like those chinese PRC tuina.
RTF:yes,for the good massage and friendly ,smiley attitude.

but no young girls there be forewarned.

ai1873
20-02-2010, 09:55 AM
tried calling them yesterday but no pick up. Looks like they're closed until next week ? Any bro got info ?

rajjnu
20-02-2010, 02:43 PM
can pm me the contact:)

amox
11-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Visited Kiki Spa today, honestly I didn't expect to find anything palatable, but I walked away surprise. Hence here I am, sharing this story with all bros.

Upon entering, there was a PRC SMS-ing on her phone. I asked if they were open for massage, and she said yes, put away her phone and asked how long I wanted. I'm honest enough to say I'm only there for a some action, so no point for me to take too long. I opted for 30 mins, paid up, and was led to a room.

Room is okay, dimly lit like all others, and with an attached shower. Took 5 mins to shower and as I was drying myself, the masseuse came in. As it was my first visit to this place and I haven't read the threads on here before, I didn't ask for anyone in particular. She was clad in a... spag top with another over-dress, which looked really funny. She look like those JB girls you see at City Square, no offense to our Malaysian bros here. I asked if she was Malaysian, and she said she is Thai-Chinese, and she speaks perfect Mandarin. She has shoulder length hair, curly and looks ok, but then again that's just me.

Anyways, massage is nothing to yell about. After about 15 mins, she asked if I wanted any other services. I asked her what services she provided, and she said HJ or FJ. I wasn't very enticed by her looks, but I decided to try out FJ. She then leaned over to lick my nipples for a while, before excusing herself to get a condom. By then I was already hard! So she came back, and took out her shorts (i didn't even know she was wearing shorts! i thought just a dress, she is wrapped up really many layers) and removed her underwear, and begun to catbath me. I was busy undoing her bra and to my pleasant surprise, a nice pair of small C-cuppers jumped out. Wah, immediately I was turned on and decided that I didn't make a wrong decision. After catbath, she asked what position I wanted, and I told her I wanted her on top to begin. She was very hardworking and squatted the whole way, not like most girls always just grind or sit on you. Changed to missionary, and finally, doggy. In doggy, she even grab her hand to grab her boob, very automatic and GFE. Came, paid, left. Quite a good bonk actually! Surprised.

Here's the summary:
Looks: 6.5/10 (look like Malaysian)
Body: 7/10 (not fat, but not absolutely skinny)
Boobs: 8/10 (firm, and maybe a small C, but nice enough)
Catbath: 6.5/10 (didn't really pay attention, was more occupied with breast business)
BBBJ: N/A for some reason, went straight to fucking and I didn't ask
FJ: 8/10 (hardworking, tight too!)
Pussy: 6.5/10 (tight, trimmed but not totally shaven, and would have given a higher score if not for a slight smell :eek: BUT ITS VERY FAINT!)
Attitude: 7.5/10
GFE: 8/10

Her name is Da, she's going back early April. Do try her.

amox
11-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Forgot to mention her age, Da is 29.

shentonwayGUY
19-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Introduce a new young 24yo thai girl
name:ah Da.
solid 34c boobs.slim,petite frame.look like viet/malaysian.super fair skin,smooth,quite chio.
quite some time never go dis place.looks revamped.reno done up. Interesting new thai/viet girls.For those boat quay regulars can try la. n up my point if you think my recommendation is good.

bestbest
20-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Introduce a new young 24yo thai girl
name:ah Da.... regulars can try la. n up my point if you think my recommendation is good.

Amox already introduced her with a detailed FR. Yours only a few liners and you ask to be upped..???

angmohtan11
01-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Bros, I went there a couple of weeks ago. The massage there is quite good. But I fucking hate getting massaged on a mattress. Neck damn sore lah. I asked for QiQi who was supposed to be this hot and leggy PRC with tua neh neh. But this petit girl shows up. She's not tall, doesn't seem like PRC because of her Malaysian accented mandarin but her neh neh damn tua. I let her massage me. She offered me HJ and FJ but I didn't feel any chemistry at all decided to pay her a tip anyway and left without anything. Thought the attached bath room also not very nice lah. Didn't want to shower either. Don't think I will RTF. Suay lah. Maybe they are all called QiQi but only one of them is the real hot one.....

chinnyreckon
06-06-2010, 03:35 PM
This place has been taken over by new boss, renovated and now called Jewellry Spa (or something like that). Not bad. Emily still there leh