PDA

View Full Version : Condom sizes??

18sign
28-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Bros,

Just wanna ask if any bros here knows where can get condoms with slightly larger diameter ring locally. Cuz i been having problems with finding condoms which would fit nicely to my fully erected penis as it becomes quite thick. Causing discomfort for me as it becomes really tight that its like my dick being squeezed... And Yes i been using such size condoms for the past few years, tried using various brands and all same thing......

Hopefully some nice bros can help.

Thxs inadvance.

AfA_hmor
28-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Try the sex shops. They may stock larger condoms. But it won't be as cheap.

wonder81
28-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Maybe you wanna try Durex Comfort, it's diameter is bigger than normal ones.
Cheers!:)

Platinum 003
29-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Smaller, ‘closer’ fit condoms are typically labeled trim or snug fit. You may find larger condoms labeled as XL, XXL or Magnum. Avanti brand condoms tend to be the largest and least tight. Just a pointer: you may find the greatest selection of condoms, in both style and size, on the Internet (rather than in stores).

aczeta76
29-05-2009, 09:43 AM
U have this problem too huh,, hahaha...

If u can control, then will it a little smaller, slide it on quickly and then unleashed...

Once sheathed, it is like your second skin (esp 002 or 003).. very shiok..

Else, cap then BJ also can lah...good thing is no need to worry about it sliding off during action.

18sign
30-05-2009, 01:02 AM
U have this problem too huh,, hahaha...

If u can control, then will it a little smaller, slide it on quickly and then unleashed...

Once sheathed, it is like your second skin (esp 002 or 003).. very shiok..

Else, cap then BJ also can lah...good thing is no need to worry about it sliding off during action.

haha bro you too.. yup true abt the part on no need to worry abt sliding off. But sometimes in the heat of passion, the grows to the full size before i can wear cap. Therefore cuz abit of anti-climax as gotta relax abit so it can become smaller abit or else can't fit it in.

anyway bros who contributed the info thxs alot.