PDA

View Full Version : Testicle massage

bloopz
27-05-2009, 01:54 PM
hey bros,

i was surfing the net for some info on juagen or testicle massage and thought these links might be helpful to u. no idea if there is any difference between testicle massage, juagen and lingam massage so dun ask me.. :p

think the testicle massage can be DIY or can get ur partner to do it for u.

the third link on Lingam massage has described the steps quite nicely so most prob will try it for my bf. will post the results here after we tried that. :D

Testicle Health Massage (http://www.getyourpenisbig.com/testicle_massage.html)
(i have not watched the video so dun flame me if it doesn't work)

Testicle Health Massage (http://www.erectionstrengthening.com/testicle_massage.html)

Lingam Massage (http://www.whitelotuseast.com/LingamMassage.htm)

PS: just wish to share some info that i thought is interesting so any PM for my contact or any "other activities" will not be entertained :cool:

nikubird123
27-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Will ask my big brother kukubird to try and thanks for sharing. :p

bloopz
28-05-2009, 04:18 PM
hi bros,
havent had the chance to try with my bf. anyone tried this b4? pls comment if the steps r correct can? :confused: for ease of ref i've copied out the steps here.. thanks!

The Sanskrit word for the male sexual organ is Lingam and is loosely translated as "Wand of Light." In Tantra or Sacred Sexuality, the Lingam is respectfully viewed and honored, as a "Wand of Light" that channels creative energy and pleasure.

Orgasm is not the goal of the Lingam massage although it can be a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal is to massage the Lingam, also including testicles, perineum and Sacred Spot (prostate) externally, allowing the man to surrender to a form of pleasure he may not be accustomed to. From this perspective both receiver and giver relax into the massage.
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam05_small.jpg
Men need to learn to relax and receive. Traditional sexual conditioning has the man in a doing and goal oriented mode. The Lingam Massage allows the man to experience his softer, more receptive side and experience pleasure from a non-traditional perspective.

Beginning the Massage

Have the receiver lie on his back with pillows under his head so he can look up at his partner (giver). Place a pillow, covered with a towel, under his hips. His legs are to be spread apart with the knees slightly bent (pillows or cushions under the knees will also help) and his genitals clearly exposed for the massage. Before contacting the body, begin with deep, relaxed breathing. Gently massage the legs, abdomen, thighs, chest, nipples, etc., to get the receiver to relax. Remind the receiver to breathe deeply and to sink deeper into relaxation.
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam012_small.jpg
Pour a small quantity of oil on the shaft of the Lingam and testicles. Begin gently massaging the testicles, taking care to not cause pain in this sensitive area. Massage the scrotum gently, causing it to relax. Massage the area above the Lingam, on the pubic bone. Massage the Perineum, the area between the testicles and anus. Take time when massaging the shaft of the Lingam. Vary the speed and pressure. Gently squeeze the Lingam at the base with your right hand, pull up and slide off, then alternate with your left hand. Take your time doing this, right, left, right, left, etc. Then, change the direction by starting the squeeze at the head of the Lingam and then sliding down and off. Again, alternate with right and left hands.

http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam06_small.jpg
Massage the head of the Lingam as if you are using an orange juicer. Massage all around the head and shaft. In Tantra there are many nerve endings on the Lingam that correspond to other parts of the body. It is believed that many ailments may be cured by a good Lingam massage. The Lingam may or may not go soft as you perform this technique. Do not worry if it doesn't get hard again. You will probably find that it will get hard, then go soft, get hard again, etc., which is a highly desirable Tantric experience, like riding a wave, bobbing up and down. Hardness and softness are two ends of the pleasure spectrum.

If it appears that the receiver is going to ejaculate, back off, allowing the Lingam to soften a little before resuming the massage. Do this several times, coming close to ejaculation, and then backing off. It is important to remember that the goal is not orgasm in and of itself. Men can learn the art of ejaculatory mastery and control by coming close to ejaculation and then backing off on the stimulation. Deep breathing is key here and will soften the urge to ejaculate. Eventually ejaculatory mastery will allow you to make love as long as you want and you can become multi-orgasmic without losing a drop of semen. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different responses that you can learn to separate. The result is a very expanded sex life.

The Sacred Spot
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam011_small.jpg
Find and massage the male Sacred Spot. There is a small indentation about the size of a pea or maybe larger midway between the testicles and anus. Be gentle and push inward. He will feel the pressure deep inside and it may be uncomfortable at first. Eventually, as this area is worked on and softened, he will be able to expand his orgasms and master ejaculatory control. You can massage his Lingam with your right hand and massage his Sacred Spot with your left hand.
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam013_small.jpg
Try pushing in on this spot when he nears ejaculation. The man may have strong emotions come up during access to the Sacred Spot. Be the best friend and healer he could have in that moment. You, the giver, are creating a place of trust and intimacy.

Ending the Massage

When he feels complete (with the massage), gently remove your hands cover him and keep him warm. Most importantly, allow him to rest quietly for at least five to ten minutes.

mayday
28-05-2009, 07:48 PM
just try to do it on yer bf with feelings lor. think tt is impt in such alternative therapies.

bloopz
02-06-2009, 01:31 AM
thanks bros for constructive comments. recently dun have chance for slow session so can't try it out.. anyone managed to get their partners to try the lingam massage?

hmm.. if i'm not wrong, lingam means the male reproductive organ and there are ppl who worships giant penis statues.. i did saw a huge penis statue outside a restaurant when i was at krabi with my bf. was quite amazed then. :cool:

ilovelife.now
02-06-2009, 02:42 AM
If you have watched the "lingam" closely.. it will resemble a penis inside a female genitalia, a union of both. Spiritually, it also shows the beginning of life from the union.

You go to any temple in India and will be greeted by erotic looking statues; apt - as Indians wrote the Kamasutra.

Did any guys try the massage or any gals interested in giving me one? :D

newyorker88
02-06-2009, 03:54 PM
It seems abit different from Jua gen.

The best ones I had are in Johore, New York Hotel spa.

Just past the customs and you see a hotel there, up 3rd floor, ask for normal massage, about 88 RM. JG is about 50 RM more when you flip over, the MILF aunties will ask you if you want it.

Anyway, take care of yoru brother. :D

bloopz
05-06-2009, 01:21 AM
woo.. i'd just tried it with my bf.. ahaha.. quite fun but think i will need to do more research to add on to this especially on learning the accupuncture points from juagen to couple it in.. i've added my comments in bold below for those whom may be interested..

Have the receiver lie on his back with pillows under his head so he can look up at his partner (giver). Place a pillow, covered with a towel, under his hips. His legs are to be spread apart with the knees slightly bent (pillows or cushions under the knees will also help) and his genitals clearly exposed for the massage. Before contacting the body, begin with deep, relaxed breathing. Gently massage the legs, abdomen, thighs, chest, nipples, etc., to get the receiver to relax. (i started with a body massage for him)
(i dun have massage oil so i use lubricant.. O_O try not to use the durex blue color one.. no good coz dry easily. it became better only when i add water when it dries and became sticky) Pour a small quantity of oil on the shaft of the Lingam and testicles. Begin gently massaging the testicles, taking care to not cause pain in this sensitive area.
Take time when massaging the shaft of the Lingam. Vary the speed and pressure. Gently squeeze the Lingam at the base with your right hand,(can have a better grip by squeezing the lingam between the 2nd and 3rd finger when pulling up from the base) pull up and slide off, then alternate with your left hand.
Massage the head of the Lingam as if you are using an orange juicer. Massage all around the head and shaft. (may take a long time depending on tolerance level of both giver and receiver :rolleyes:)
If it appears that the receiver is going to ejaculate, back off, allowing the Lingam to soften a little before resuming the massage. Do this several times, coming close to ejaculation, and then backing off. It is important to remember that the goal is not orgasm in and of itself. Men can learn the art of ejaculatory mastery and control by coming close to ejaculation and then backing off on the stimulation. Deep breathing is key here and will soften the urge to ejaculate. Eventually ejaculatory mastery will allow you to make love as long as you want and you can become multi-orgasmic without losing a drop of semen. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different responses that you can learn to separate. The result is a very expanded sex life. (hehe.. he didn't "shrink" when he came, so i guess i must have did something right.. :D)

The Sacred Spot
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/Images/Lingam011_small.jpg
Find and massage the male Sacred Spot. (eh.. i cannot find.. so i massaged around the area instead.. :( )There is a small indentation about the size of a pea or maybe larger midway between the testicles and anus. Be gentle and push inward.

When he feels complete (with the massage), gently remove your hands cover him and keep him warm. (sian.. i missed this part coz we were both fired up at this point.. :p) Most importantly, allow him to rest quietly for at least five to ten minutes.

EOFF
19-09-2009, 05:49 PM
hey bros,

i was surfing the net for some info on juagen or testicle massage and thought these links might be helpful to u. No idea if there is any difference between testicle massage, juagen and lingam massage so dun ask me.. :p

think the testicle massage can be diy or can get ur partner to do it for u.

The third link on lingam massage has described the steps quite nicely so most prob will try it for my bf. Will post the results here after we tried that. :d

testicle health massage (http://www.getyourpenisbig.com/testicle_massage.html)
(i have not watched the video so dun flame me if it doesn't work)

testicle health massage (http://www.erectionstrengthening.com/testicle_massage.html)

lingam massage (http://www.whitelotuseast.com/lingammassage.htm)

ps: Just wish to share some info that i thought is interesting so any pm for my contact or any "other activities" will not be entertained :cool:

bro, have any good lobang for tantric massage which you had tried before ?? Thanks

ah rat
20-09-2009, 07:32 AM
woo.. i'd just tried it with my bf.. ahaha.. quite fun but think i will need to do more research to add on to this especially on learning the accupuncture points from juagen to couple it in.. i've added my comments in bold below for those whom may be interested..

Sis ,U then Good,doing many research and doing on yours BF :D

starcrosser
22-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Do all these exercise what if shoot out half way huh?:o:o

ang076
22-09-2009, 09:37 PM
My own version of testicle massage is this:

A gal squeezing the two balls of my cock with CFM look, then my cock hardened..

She was put off by my moaning that she use her mouth to suck my mouth and force her tongue into my mouth and use her tounge to wiggle inside my mouth . At the same time, she squeeze my balls and shake my cock...I was like...'hmmmph .... hmmmph' I wanted to scream in pain but was quietened by her style of french-kissing...

VReaper
23-09-2009, 08:26 AM
It seems abit different from Jua gen.

The best ones I had are in Johore, New York Hotel spa.

Anyway, take care of yoru brother. :D

this one I tink they call "Urut Batin" in malaysia :p

i tried befor many times, very shiok they make ur brother up & down many times by just a pressure point...:D

Oracle0711
23-09-2009, 02:52 PM
this is an interesting article and there is some truth in the fact that reaching orgasm and ejaculation are actually 2 separate event though they tend to occur at the same time.

I was in Shanghai once and there was this so called "kidney maintenance" massage - which in reality is Juagen or Lingam massage. It was very very interesting and comfortable. In the end when i thought had ejaculated. In reality, no sperm came out but the feeling of ejaculation is the same... the difference is I dont feel tired at all but very refreshing...

bloopz
25-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Do all these exercise what if shoot out half way huh?:o:o

eh.. bro.. if u doing lingam massage or juagen, the giver should be able to know when u r about to cum.. so she will slow down or give u a press at the spot and ur dick will go down.. dunno if u understand wat i mean or not.. :p

bloopz
25-09-2009, 02:00 PM
bro, have any good lobang for tantric massage which you had tried before ?? Thanks

eh.. bro, i cannot try the massage la.. lolz.. do bros out there have any recommendations on where to go? i heard the golden fingers or something is good..

Oralcraz
25-09-2009, 02:21 PM
eh.. bro.. if u doing lingam massage or juagen, the giver should be able to know when u r about to cum.. so she will slow down or give u a press at the spot and ur dick will go down.. dunno if u understand wat i mean or not.. :p

You are amazing. Your bf is so..... lucky.

Onigen
28-09-2009, 05:26 PM
hey bloopz, im a girl too and i signed up cos i wanted to ask you, :p my bf isnt one of those who has sex on his mind 24/7, but i cant even make him interested. its a no go unless he gives the all clear which is so seldom and annoying.im afraid of initiating it cos he'll get angry :( sorry if its weird to ask u this here, but u seem experienced and i think the massage is cool!! thx for sharing anyway! i'll try it if i ever get the chance

sex crusader
29-09-2009, 07:36 PM
You are a gal rite and you wan to try. Err....how huh? Don't tell me u are........Shemale!:eek:

ol'coyote
30-09-2009, 06:11 PM
dear onigen...
if you need...
there are many guys here who will be more than willing...
to fill in the gap where your bf had left un-plugged...

Onigen
02-10-2009, 03:45 AM
no way, i feel the same as bloopz.one man girl.

hotbod888
02-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Bros and Sis,

the way you are tok...until i wanna try...cannot tahan already..can let me know which HC or FL got JG service....must go leh

bloopz
04-11-2009, 03:02 PM
hey bloopz, im a girl too and i signed up cos i wanted to ask you, :p my bf isnt one of those who has sex on his mind 24/7, but i cant even make him interested. its a no go unless he gives the all clear which is so seldom and annoying.im afraid of initiating it cos he'll get angry :( sorry if its weird to ask u this here, but u seem experienced and i think the massage is cool!! thx for sharing anyway! i'll try it if i ever get the chance

hey sis, sorry for the slow reply to your questions. i guess i'm not really very very experienced but from my understanding, not all guys have sexual tendency. some guys have other interests eg: sporting activities/hobbies etc.

how old r both of u? age plays a part here as some guys r already very experienced in playing the field n might not be that "on" about sex any more and instead, they are looking for connection on the next level eg: better communication or plainly just companionship (feels good to be together).

well, it is a fact tat we gals have our needs too so dun be shy if u really wish to have sex with ur bf. if thats the case, keep it simple. control your emotions and talk to him about your needs. but then, if u r still a virgin, don't rush into a physical relationship. don't ever lose your virginity because of peer pressure!

try to understand your own needs by exploring yourself instead of expecting it from others. masturbating urself will let u know where u would prefer to be touched and u can let ur partner know when u r having the real thing. guys do like gals who knows what they want especially in bed. right guys? ;)

in the nutshell, most important is to know what you really want. some gals think that they like to have sex but the actual fact is they like the attention given to them by their partner when they have sex. it is important to differentiate that.

hope this helps. :)

naturegreen
04-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Any girls interested in pussy massage? Feel free to drop lickpussy696969 a PM.

Bangster
04-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Better don't frustrate the masseuse while she's massaging your balls....

Lest she plays with them like Old Kungfu masters used to play with those 2 metal balls on their palms(like the legendary white haired kungfu master endorsing the HVM vitality pills) and make your lampah ji switch sides...

wah lan eh,

1 sec see heaven, the next see hell...

Oralcraz
09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
no way, i feel the same as bloopz.one man girl.

Yes. Is good to be faithful. I'm also a one woman man ..... but when you only play sex once a month or not even, you miss that special touch...that special smell...and that special feel. Then ... may have to find alternative. Good luck.

nottituck
05-08-2010, 10:26 PM
one malay friend say he tried urut batin (not sure if this is how it spell) and supposed to be very good to strengthen hard on. say he f**k 2 girls whole nite and can tahan. he is 52 by the way

i wanted to get that service but 2 minus points lor:
1. far - some remote place in KL
2. done by a old uncle - not keen to be handled by another man

i think a char bo who provide this kind of treatment sure win liao but must be effective lah. lol...

Co_Co
25-11-2012, 03:00 AM
ty was very useful