PDA

View Full Version : When is the last time u fuck ur GF?

sexypussybaby
27-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi guy.. feeling down... what is the reason for guys not having sex with their gf... for like 2-3 weeks? My boy say he is stress... often quarrel over this.. cux i felt that he dont love me.. anymore... but he still treats me good...Got once he told me ... cux he is conscious bt his performance...Wtf... I tot to myself,...performance is not an issue.. but if you try to avoid it does nt improve bt worsen the situation...And he is so conscious bt hygenc kind.. Dont say lick pussy... finger he also feel its dirty...OMG RYTE? Sad... i dun know how can i live with this kinda guy... alth he treats me good...Haiz...
*I need advice... not crappy comments...* Thanks!!

Niceman
27-05-2009, 04:57 AM
Honestly speaking, dun see chemistry between u 2. Maybe he very conservative, which is unlikely these days. Maybe, time-up for him towards you.

apalucakap
27-05-2009, 06:31 AM
I totally agreed with Niceman. It's pointless prolonging the relationship if things don't work out fine esp the future is still a long way to go.

Just to quarrel to have sex is uncalled for. It should be a mutual union to be enjoyed and loved. Did you ever complain about his performance b4? Maybe his ego is hurt as man don't like to be told and make fun of his underperformance. Is it a tic-for-tac?

Pertaining hygiene problem, there isn't anything you can do about it. If he doesn't want to go down, it literally means he doesn't want to go down. End of story. Pestering will only flare up disappointments and quarrels. Good Luck.

babygirldream
27-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi guy.. feeling down... what is the reason for guys not having sex with their gf... for like 2-3 weeks? My boy say he is stress... often quarrel over this.. cux i felt that he dont love me.. anymore... but he still treats me good...Got once he told me ... cux he is conscious bt his performance...Wtf... I tot to myself,...performance is not an issue.. but if you try to avoid it does nt improve bt worsen the situation...And he is so conscious bt hygenc kind.. Dont say lick pussy... finger he also feel its dirty...OMG RYTE? Sad... i dun know how can i live with this kinda guy... alth he treats me good...Haiz...

hey honey, my bf is kinda similar to yours too... clitoris stimulation & foreplay is MINIMAL. =X
Only diff is that he still wants to have sex regularly.. but sometimes I feel like its a chore instead of a pleasure activity as I'm the one doing most of the stimulation... =X

tooned
27-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Quite rare to see a girl's sex drive's higher than the guy's!

Why do you feel that he doesn't love you? Is it just because he doesn't wanna have sex? Maybe he IS going though a stressful period. Try to be a little more understanding. He might be stressed over work/school/family or over performance.

He sounds like the really conservative and possibly with low self-esteem. Just sweet talk him a bit instead of fighting over the issue lah. Takes 2 hands to clap. If you cannot turn him on, then it might be your problem too! If always fight over sex, then the guy will also not want to try further.

All the best and wish you happy bonking with the bf!

fatty_leo
27-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Its simple. Dump him ;)

Either he have another gal or u simply cannot make it.

MeePokDry
27-05-2009, 11:18 AM
for tat..ups bro fatty_leo with my humble +1..

totally agreed with him...

TS...maybe its time u have a nice chat with him..haha..maybe can suan him abit..say like "my pussy dirty....ur dick even worse?"

honeybee
27-05-2009, 11:56 AM
i haf the same issue with u...my boi doesnt love to haf sex with me although i love him very much but im still haf needs! tats y i decided to get a fb soon :cool:

mayday
27-05-2009, 12:26 PM
i haf the same issue with u...my boi doesnt love to haf sex with me although i love him very much but im still haf needs! tats y i decided to get a fb soon :cool:
lolx...then u might be getting lotsa q numbers to be yr fb soon.

can i take the no.1 q number? hahaha :D

mewaiting4utoo
27-05-2009, 01:13 PM
u can get yourself a FB to satisfy your sex drive and at the same time still have him as your bf. like that u will not have to fight with him over the sex issue.

mlksh
27-05-2009, 01:53 PM

Find another bf than canhave sex with u everyday. He probably become gay or simple not interested in u. He is missing a lot of fun.

bloopz
27-05-2009, 02:23 PM
hi ts,

how is the sex life you have with ur bf prior to this? is he having problems with family, at work or with study? communication is important in a r/s. if there is some changes in his sex-appetite recently, try to understand if he is undergoing any stress or if he is bogged down by something.

u have ur needs but there r times when ur partner may not have the mood for it. (eg: when u got PMS and he need it how? he will need to PCC if he is the loyal type who dun snack outside)

hmm.. i did went through a stage with my ex where we abstained from sex as we were thinking of moving to something more serious (he proposed). apparently he did not manage to abstain from other gals.. but that is another story. :rolleyes:

in the meantime, u can masturbate if u really need to. it is a good way to understand your own physical needs like which place u like being touched best, so tat u can guide ur partner to bring u to greater heights when he is ready. ;)

IMHO, being in a r/s does not just mean that you appeal sexually to each other. it is about communication, commitment and understanding from both sides. hope this helps. take care and good luck sis!

Edited: by the way, i will strongly discourage u from getting a fb to release ur needs. 2 person in a r/s is enough to handle if u r serious about it.
what goes around comes around. i hope u know what i mean.

raiders
27-05-2009, 02:35 PM

Hi,if you and your bf have been together for some time, then and this change in attitude only occurred recently, then speaking from a guy's point of view, I can say that he probably do not have any feelings for you anymore. No doubt he still treats you nicely, but this is most probably due to the fact that he is guilty conscious. He might have fallen in love with someone, he might not love you anymore but there is no 3rd party. The reason could be anything.

The other reason might be because he is bored. Ask yourself, how often have the two of you been making love? If previously the two of you were humping everyday like rabbits, then it could be that he is tired of the same old thing anymore. Men are like children. They like to explore and enjoy new things, especially when it comes to sex. Think about it, has he ever suggest something to you before but was turned down by you?

Lastly, I feel that communication is very important. Understand from him what makes him think that licking is unhygienic. I knew a girl who was a virgin, was terrified of sex because her friends kept telling her that the first 20 times will be super painful. Does not know how to CIM, BBBJ, moan, does not know what is orgasm. After 6 sessions with her, her skills can match and AV girl in the movies. How did I do it? Communicate with her. Understand her fears, show her patience. Now, she text me everyday telling me she wants it :D

dare u
27-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow...pitty you bro! I just have a lunch quicky with my gf inside the car and tonite I"m planning to bong her again in the swimming pool!!

Smooth
27-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Wow...pitty you bro! I just have a lunch quicky with my gf inside the car and tonite I"m planning to bong her again in the swimming pool!!

WOW!!!

So good. I have been waiting to have sex eith mu hus frm yeserday till now.

Haiz... still no action :(

bochapsing
27-05-2009, 05:59 PM
after reading so many complaints from guys having insufficient sex from gf/oc, interesting to see some girl actually complaining abt not enuf sex from bfs...

something is not very right somewhere... maybe lots of mis-match....

sighed...

btw i'm 1 of those guys complaining... :p:p:p

eternally
27-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Not enuff sex fr fb consider? Haha.. I want him to penetrate longer time n most of è time he cum b4 me

infidelityhurts
27-05-2009, 09:12 PM
just a while ago up my ger in her office wear :)

ang09
27-05-2009, 11:03 PM
just a while ago up my ger in her office wear :)Any fr,lol.just joking.:)

GP123
28-05-2009, 04:36 AM
When i was with my GF, we had sex everyday, sometimes once in the morning and once at nite.

Furthermore we do not stay together, and sex is always on our mind then.

Hope things will change for the better for u, else u have to take drastic actions........new bf/fb is the only way out i believe.

victoria89
28-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Sexypussybaby,

Ur guy sounds very similar to my guy in fact it's almost too similar to believe.. I have a feeling maybe we have the same guy?? Haha just a thought..

V123
28-05-2009, 02:59 PM
There could be a few reasons that the bf/hubby try not having sex with gf/wife:

1) He's having ED problems
2) Your bf don't like to have sex, sometimes maybe he felt his performance not up to par, and scared he won't satisfy you, thus try to avoid.
3) He getting 'it' from somewhere else
4) you are not turning him on
5) he just simply dun enjoy the sex

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 04:32 AM
Hmmm... few gals actually replied to my post... and they seems to have similar encounters with their bf. I feel glad that im not the only ke lian 1...haiz...

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 04:34 AM
Ntg...to play.. as he dun really foreplay...

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 04:38 AM
Haha...u must be joking... he still loves me... we always tog.. maybe tog everydayy he sian of me.. but interesting.. ur boi really similar to mine... da hw do u feel.. just wanna share with gals.. i feel quite sad.. although you ppl say i have to be understanding.. but without sex.. i feel as if something is lost...
No longer have the sense of belonging to him anymore.. i feel gao wae....i feel sad..

crowleyking
30-05-2009, 11:08 AM
sex need not happen all the time
but it must happen every now and then or something will seem amiss

crowleyking
30-05-2009, 11:10 AM

marko08
30-05-2009, 11:13 AM
were your agressive on your approach for sex? some guys i know get turned off if the woman is the one asking for it. sounds stupid right but its true.

there are also guys who get bored having sex with the same girl after a while

let him know that his resistence to sex is affecting your relationship

yang punk
30-05-2009, 11:30 AM
There are all kinds of men just like there are all kinds of women...some with low sex drive others high or very very high. If you are unlucky to find a mismatch...then its good luck to someone else who can have you as a fb!:p

What I couldn't get from my wife I easily got from my fbs. So if you girls want to keep your partners because they are good providers but lousy in bed, just look for someone else with bullets to spare.

Just give a hint here and you will have countless applicants to pick from!;)

J fellow
30-05-2009, 02:52 PM

no offence, hope you dont get upset. but i got a gut feel, the problem may lie with you. myabe your bf feels turn off by you thus he is staying away.

maybe you would like to check if your discharge or something have some a bit of stronger smell? normally , if guys smell something funny, we will simply softened up and lose it.

alternatively, if its just for 2-3 weeks for simply 1 period of time. :p he might be on medication.

Smooth
30-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Haha...u must be joking... he still loves me... we always tog.. maybe tog everydayy he sian of me.. but interesting.. ur boi really similar to mine... da hw do u feel.. just wanna share with gals.. i feel quite sad.. although you ppl say i have to be understanding.. but without sex.. i feel as if something is lost...
No longer have the sense of belonging to him anymore.. i feel gao wae....i feel sad..

totally agree...

sometimes if nv hv sex with my hus, i'll sulk whole day...

Thats not me i mean, and will keep pondering why he dun wan....

sigh...

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 05:21 PM

Yes... i do agree with you!:)Is not im horny..

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 05:29 PM
were your agressive on your approach for sex? some guys i know get turned off if the woman is the one asking for it. sounds stupid right but its true.

there are also guys who get bored having sex with the same girl after a while

let him know that his resistence to sex is affecting your relationship

He definately know tht...we quarrrel over this every 2 months.. When i felt he is not interested in it again... Bt i tink he is quite conscious bt his performance.. As he say cux i always shout "not enuff"... I think is quite normal for gals to wanna goes on longer.. bt guys have their limit... I think he take it to heart too much...

sexypussybaby
30-05-2009, 05:33 PM
totally agree...

sometimes if nv hv sex with my hus, i'll sulk whole day...

Thats not me i mean, and will keep pondering why he dun wan....

sigh...

So wad shd i do? Must i seduce him... but i dun feeel like... As i feel sad tht he have no interests in me.. He say he will try.. try wad... this kinda thing also must try... wtf... Im starting to hate guys....

bochapsing
30-05-2009, 06:00 PM
He definately know tht...we quarrrel over this every 2 months.. When i felt he is not interested in it again... Bt i tink he is quite conscious bt his performance.. As he say cux i always shout "not enuff"... I think is quite normal for gals to wanna goes on longer.. bt guys have their limit... I think he take it to heart too much...

i think u hurt his ego...
all guys r conscious abt their performance...

:p:p:p

GP123
30-05-2009, 11:16 PM
My ex-gfs always thinks that i am too much into sex, and they choose to look elsewhere. Hee, all kinds of pple, so must look more to get a good fit.

Regular^^
30-05-2009, 11:30 PM
my current gf or wife-to-be cap me at 1 shot per 2 WEEKS. HELLO!? but 1 thing she very confident and tell me. "i dont fuck around outside.i only have sex with u... but i dont mind u fucking outside.but pls remember to use condom.. and MAKE SURE is a good condom."tt why every now and den she will come sammyboy with me.look at other bros wife hot pics.maybe u can try to talk to him rather den quarrel.maybe something in him stopping him to have sex with u.

chatlovers
30-05-2009, 11:44 PM
my current gf or wife-to-be cap me at 1 shot per 2 WEEKS. HELLO!? but 1 thing she very confident and tell me. "i dont fuck around outside.i only have sex with u... but i dont mind u fucking outside.but pls remember to use condom.. and MAKE SURE is a good condom."tt why every now and den she will come sammyboy with me.look at other bros wife hot pics.maybe u can try to talk to him rather den quarrel.maybe something in him stopping him to have sex with u.

hahaha! Am I awake or dreaming? Pinch me!!!

massageshiok
30-05-2009, 11:58 PM
As a guy, there is only one reason why you don't want sex when they are readily available

You simply have NO MOOD..

Besides the obvious medical issue, there are only two reasons why a guy doesn't have mood.

1. Stress with something (work,money,relationship,personal problems etc)
2. Find the girl unattractive

Sorry girls but 50/50 that your bf find you unattractive... Sex comes natural to guys one...not much reasons to reject sex ;)

sexypussybaby
31-05-2009, 05:04 AM

Huh.. ur wife.... really QIANG!!! so big hearted? How?

koites
31-05-2009, 02:01 PM
after reading so many complaints from guys having insufficient sex from gf/oc, interesting to see some girl actually complaining abt not enuf sex from bfs...

something is not very right somewhere... maybe lots of mis-match....

sighed...

btw i'm 1 of those guys complaining... :p:p:p

It's hard to know man. If you dump your gf, the next one might be worse. Sigh... I'm a victim too.

koites
31-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Sadden.. i have the same problem like u. its been 4mths since i had sex with my gf. She always told me tht sex is not important & tht she dun need it.. Dun even need mi to lick her. In the end, i could only pcc...

You will never walk alone man. My gf said those words exactly! She said sex is never on her mind and that she doesn't need any of it. Although she has a medical issue, she refused to do anything about it.

Find another one? I really don't know how to. My social circle is very small now and my colleagues are all attached. So I'm kind of stuck to her.

How I miss my ex, we could connect so way in terms of lifestyle and preferences. Better, we had sex like three - four times a week. Before we go shopping or what, she would come over for a good round first.

After shopping would be movie, with some passionate petting in those couple seats and some fun at the back of a double-decker bus. She was so forward looking that she had no qualms coming out bra-less to meet me.

Of course, it's not just the sex, it's also the feeling. Although I have had a few gfs since she left, she has never left my mind.

Satan 666
31-05-2009, 02:16 PM
TS:

You'll never be satisfied with this boy of yours.

You like fingering, He does not give that to you

You like getting your pussy licked, He wont' lick it for you

You need the above, Contact Me

And PLus, I will treat you very well

SATAN

Smooth
31-05-2009, 02:50 PM
So wad shd i do? Must i seduce him... but i dun feeel like... As i feel sad tht he have no interests in me.. He say he will try.. try wad... this kinda thing also must try... wtf... Im starting to hate guys....

lolz... same suitation..

everyday wanna try his best, but end up.....

And i also started to feel tired of arousing him. its seems like only i'm the 1 who tried. wat can i do. guys always likes to complaint their wife/gf. so look at our suitation now :(

siokan
31-05-2009, 03:52 PM
lolz... same suitation..

everyday wanna try his best, but end up.....

And i also started to feel tired of arousing him. its seems like only i'm the 1 who tried. wat can i do. guys always likes to complaint their wife/gf. so look at our suitation now :(

Wow ..so may chicks here not sextisfied.
PM me and i will do anything u requested.
I be your sex slave.

mit1686
31-05-2009, 04:14 PM
I be your sex slave.Bro,i think u better pm her instead of her doing that,I guess many bros had pm her liao! :D

V123
01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
SExypussybaby,

I guess maybe your remarks make him feel worried about his performance and he tried to avoid having sex, as he scared he can't fulfill you, thus paiseh

tazdevil_10
11-08-2009, 10:26 PM
i am in that kind of situation before that i got turn off or disinterested easily and its something like what J Fellow says....it may be smell or something that he likes alot but u dun do it kinda thing...

sadesade
11-08-2009, 10:29 PM
ur horny devil is bursting out...
u need to find another bf or fb who can "sextify" u...please go ahead and welcome to SBF :D

sadesade
11-08-2009, 10:31 PM
I be your sex slave.

nabeh u jump out so fat, later kena dinosaur eat up! hahaha

armpitfetish
11-08-2009, 11:30 PM
i'm in same position as TS, or maybe worse
my current gf is not only stressed, but is also extremely conservative...
dun say fuck her, i dun even have the chance to touch her bra or nehneh, at most kiss kiss... but of cos i love her, so i didnt mind & tahan for 2 years liao...
sometimes when i read about how other bros had great fun wif their gfs, i can only envy one corner :p

amazonr
11-08-2009, 11:44 PM
i'm in same position as TS, or maybe worse
my current gf is not only stressed, but is also extremely conservative...
dun say fuck her, i dun even have the chance to touch her bra or nehneh, at most kiss kiss... but of cos i love her, so i didnt mind & tahan for 2 years liao...
sometimes when i read about how other bros had great fun wif their gfs, i can only envy one corner :p

same situation..only after marriage. :( but well shes really a very nice girl and the best i met so must endure!!! not the worst case i still have my hands. :0

torak
12-08-2009, 12:21 AM
ok i'll be posting my frank opinion. This is also the 1st time i ever posted this info in public.

I had a long term gf whom i hv no feeling for already. However she is the type of girl what will be very emotionally hurt when r/s breaks down, and being the soft hearted guy, i have not break with her yet. Infact i still treat her just as nice as before, the only difference is I avoid having sex with her, as I totally lost interest in doing it with her.

I have a 2nd gf for a few months now, and things are going great. I hv no fear of being exposed, as the 2 girls are habitual, they only likes to go certain places and the chances of them meeting is extremely minimal. Plus i keep track of the other girl whenever im out with one of them.

With my new gf, i bonk her as much as possible.

So to threadstarter, the reason why a guy avoids having sex with you, the most possible reason is, similar to me, he has lost his feelings for you. And its even likely he has other means of release, either having a new gf, a fb or finding fls. For example, before i found my new gf, i still do hv sex with my old gf, as i do have urges. But after having my new gf, i stopped having sex with her.

So, do prepare for the worse.

Sorry to be so frank.

SamChow
12-08-2009, 01:43 AM
This may not directly related but I would like to share with those that have not married.

Dialogs after married for few years likely to be as follows:
- Who is responsible to clean up xxx?
- Who is responsible to shall pay for xxx bill?
- Who is responsible to buy xxx?
- Who is responsible to fetch xxx?
- Who is responsible to cooking?
- Who is responsible to fix xxx?
- And many more...

Try to fix the problems if you can before go further. It is unwise to risk your whole life and introduce more problems to both families then...

corny123
12-08-2009, 03:52 AM

BRO!! YOUR GF and mY GF is the same! She said the same thing to me! Take a look at one of the thread i opened.. many bros here thinks that im making a scene of myself to get contacts! Damn.. my gf also comes to sammyboy with me too man!! hahahaha.. She only reads the stories posted by BROS here..Can you see my thread and reply something man? hahaha...

Gosh! i thought i was the only one with an OPEN GF.. anyway.. me and my GF kinda mis-matched la.. i got kinda high sex drive, while she.. :( She always asked me to release in the toilet la.. get a FB la.. go geylang la.. LOL.. She's always tired from her work, come back from work.. SLEEP.. leave my little bro hanging.. LOL.... Then slowly i will drag myself to the toilet and shoot.. gua gua gua... Now im seriously looking for a FB.. but no luck or don't know how to find.. cause she was my first and all along ONE only.. lol.. Take a look at my thread bro..

Medusa
12-08-2009, 04:05 AM
my bf finds fingering and licking is unhygiene too lolz

he only want sex...foreplay is just teasing the nipps only...

for me i do bbbj on him...sometimes cim too...if he cim on me..he will ask me to spit it out quickly cos its "dirty" hahaha

sometimes i think he is weird...but well...we r together for 7 yrs le...and i manage to get him to finger me....maybe 7 yrs later i can get him to lick me :D

but i still love him cos he pamper me like a queen ;)

saintdevil
12-08-2009, 08:19 AM
My first post in forum goes to you TS lol,

There can be a lot of reason with guys not having sex with their gf, main ones being stress, the fact you are quarreling with him over this will just make matters worst.

If he doesnt want to have sex doesnt mean he don't love you provided he doesnt stray for another. But the fact that he find fingering/licking is dirty
right from the start.. probably means he has VERY low sex drive.

if you feel that he is still treating you good, after low sex drive included.. then have a good talk with him. Tell him you is darn horny and stuff like that.. surely being with him for so long you should have some idea what simulate him what don't right?

And as for weather you can treat live with him, only you can decide.

I do have a few ideas of what alternative are there.. but i dont want my first post be too long. =)

best of luck , be happy

nickyboy74
14-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Sorry to hear that your bf does not like to bonk you. The only reasons that I can think of and this also apply to me is :-

a) Do not find you attractive or even worse turn off by you ie due to hyigene factors, body odour, bad breath etc
b) Have a better form of release like a super hot FB outside

But most likely was (a) lead to (b), he being uninterested lead to his other interests outside. That what happened to me and my gf.

Better to dump him before you get dumped. Cheers

Lil'Tempt
16-02-2011, 02:14 AM
Just find eca outside then, since there's still many trees out there willing to fuck. :p

edmundhello
16-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Watch some light porn with him lo... different kind lo... then u will know what actually stimulates the beast in him...

I do that and end up my "Guai Guai" ex-gfs who don't really really like sex ask me to "rape" them or f**k them hard... somehow I stimulate the horny button in them... :D

xiaosiong
16-02-2011, 08:36 AM
i think he is facing some confidence issue here.

it can be the case that he came too fast, can withstand a hard on, cant make you cum or and emotional attachment towards you while having sex

some guys watch too much porn, that they hope thier GF can perform like a pornstar, which in actual fact cant

i suggest both of you instead of throwing yourself into sex directly, why not do some dirty talk, alot of both foreplay and can play with some lubricants or toys. this spice things up and makes both party really excited.

but i still think at the end of the day, both party has to talk things out regrading the problem that u are facing. he guy might be relunctant to say due to a man's ego, so you had to try harder to make him tell u the real reason

mrtan
16-02-2011, 08:51 AM
TS dont be angry if I say this..

Maybe its YOU instead of your BF.

Reflect on yourself. I used to have a ex.. Always everything wanna poke her nose in.. Act as if whole world owes her a living. Everything this cannot that cannot. Makes me super turned off. Dont feel like having sex with her after that few times when I managed to go in between her leggs.. =))

Very quickly I lose interest in her and advance in my life..

pharoahbb
16-02-2011, 09:09 AM

Is either he is a real nerd or he actually have someone better outside to eat with if u know wat i mean

29flora
16-02-2011, 04:38 PM
I would to apologize before I put my comments down.....(1) it may be stress levels your bfs are experiencing, (2) he just fucked someone else, (3) he just finished getting re-aquainted with Mrs Plam and her four daughters.....(4) I'm available.:)

BiRd13
16-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I would like to apologize if I sound harsh...

Don't you people notice the date of posting? Before posting reply??
It's about 2yrs ago issue....

sean69
16-02-2011, 06:26 PM
I would like to apologize if I sound harsh...

Don't you people notice the date of posting? Before posting reply??
It's about 2yrs ago issue....

hahaha... OMG!!! you are sooo rite!!

greathunter
16-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Wow i cant wait to fuck my GF. We had like good sex last time but ever since i went into ns no action between already. Kissing her was like a special bonus if i meet her every friday. Damn :(

superk92
16-02-2011, 08:27 PM
I would say this is bullshit. I haven't had sex with my gf for at least 3months, yet I'm enduring. I never complained, I've even spent a few k's for valentines on expensive presents, dinner and jewelry. Why no sex? work commitment, no proper time/place.
Yeah I'm stupid, I know.

dominant
16-02-2011, 09:27 PM
if it happen since the begining you both become bf gf, then he must be a super conservative ah boy. But it just recently, maybe u shld think of having a good chat with him abt your r/l. Or maybe he has some issue stressing him.

Talk is the way to cure this matter.

coolioalan
24-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I just fucked my gf last night. A great session I would say. She came twice in a span of 10minutes :)

gdblxus
24-02-2011, 11:05 PM
All guys here so lucky, I'm still a virgin guy :(

andyown
24-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I be your sex slave

makemecum
24-02-2011, 11:45 PM

wow bro ric one got pte pool else public pool free show ?:D

I would say this is bullshit. I haven't had sex with my gf for at least 3months, yet I'm enduring. I never complained, I've even spent a few k's for valentines on expensive presents, dinner and jewelry. Why no sex? work commitment, no proper time/place.
Yeah I'm stupid, I know.

i got all the time but gf far away...sigh
3 mths no time...maybe u sld go for time mgt course?:confused:
but y brin issues of spending k...
velntine dinner...14 Feb not far away wat ...after dinner book 1 hotel room can liao unless ur kind of sex take hours and hours and u got no time??

All guys here so lucky, I'm still a virgin guy :(

stay virgin n uniquely Singapore:p

Likeucare
13-05-2012, 12:33 PM
i think my bf doesnt like it too i know its weird. was thinking about getting a fb le until i came across this http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21670&page=1 i think no matter how precautionary u are, rememeber even with condom u can get such shit. even by just bj raw. or with condom.. still can get it.. and mayb u can just lose interest in sex le. and remmember those who want to do it with u are those who are probably prosmicuous by nature le. and they probably had a lot of sex partners before. No one will admit one especially guys all pretend to be saints. who knows whether they went for FL or prostitues.. all the same u still feel like having sex? think its better to be content with what u have somtimes

feel like forcing my bf to go to a hiv check up. worried he is fooling ard outside and may have got something thats why dun feel like doing it anymore..

not trying to worry anyone but serious before u fuck anyone. think hard. someone u love before u fuck yr life upside down with all these disease. from then on u cant even enjoy simple sex with yr really loved one. thats how bad it gets

rat967
13-05-2012, 05:27 PM
How I wish my wife got high sex dr like sis out there ! Than I no need to pcc anymore .N I never lick her pussy before. she claim dirty not allow mi to lick ...haha ! Tat y I searching for FB in this threads! Any sis out there can consider mi ..pm mi ..or email [email protected] Hehe cheer !

Likeucare
13-05-2012, 06:26 PM
ok i'll be posting my frank opinion. This is also the 1st time i ever posted this info in public.

I had a long term gf whom i hv no feeling for already. However she is the type of girl what will be very emotionally hurt when r/s breaks down, and being the soft hearted guy, i have not break with her yet. Infact i still treat her just as nice as before, the only difference is I avoid having sex with her, as I totally lost interest in doing it with her.

I have a 2nd gf for a few months now, and things are going great. I hv no fear of being exposed, as the 2 girls are habitual, they only likes to go certain places and the chances of them meeting is extremely minimal. Plus i keep track of the other girl whenever im out with one of them.

With my new gf, i bonk her as much as possible.

So to threadstarter, the reason why a guy avoids having sex with you, the most possible reason is, similar to me, he has lost his feelings for you. And its even likely he has other means of release, either having a new gf, a fb or finding fls. For example, before i found my new gf, i still do hv sex with my old gf, as i do have urges. But after having my new gf, i stopped having sex with her.

So, do prepare for the worse.

Sorry to be so frank.

haha i hope u r not my bf u not living in west right?