PDA

View Full Version : 23 y/o Viet girl! Great value 80/1

mikelee
27-05-2009, 01:47 AM
walking along G area and saw a hot girl across the street eating. so i signalled to her. She looked around, act blur for a while, den um-chio and ask me go over. bought her lunch and a drink, then asked her if she wanted to go get a room. She said "i want if u want". So i hoh seh already. went to the hotel after lunch.

everything was sop. just that the experience was great. she frenched like mad. maybe cos of chemistry - I think we had loads of that.
used my fav cd on her and really bonked and rubbed her till she was in ectasy. Great bonk i had!

Stats-
age - 23
ht - 1.6 (around)
wt - 46 - 48 kg

Looks: 6.5/10 - I have super high taste. 6.5 is not ugly or just "guo de qu". She puts in effort to look good, and she does look not bad. Overall feel is SYT.

Body: 7/10 - once again back to the high taste issue. I'm a sucker for slim petite girls. She has a not too bad body. overall slim, just that a little tummy. But really just a little. if not she'll be not bad.

Boobs: 7/10 - all natural. C maybe? hehe dunno how to gauge. but a real handful. not super big. just nice. i think she's ok for boob lovers. (i'm not a boob lover btw, i'm more of a flat tummy, slim legs, no huge ass kinda guy)

bj: 7.5/10 - play safe. i always request for no bbbj. It was good overall. the best thing about her is that she realli looks like she's enjoying it.

fj: - 8/10 - really good session as i mentioned. tried at least 6 positions. she's light enough for me to carry her and fk her standing.

GFE - 8/10 - really felt great throughout the session. try it to know.

RTF - already did once. might go back for 3rd. hehe

Damage - 80 for 1 shot. but i feel its really worth it.

Sorry bros no pics. those who have tried her can take a couple and share with the other bros!

Btw she's leaving mid june. Really worth trying!

Pls up me if you enjoyed the FR and girl.

mikelee
03-06-2009, 04:33 AM
Maybe i failed to mention that i am not OKT.

some bro flamed me. mentioned that "Viet i Sell so high, you commission so much ah?"

Seriously bro, I am a consumer like yourselves. i got the girl at 80 that's y i'm telling all bros out there to go try her too. you want to bargain go ahead. but that's outta my hands already.

pissed

Blodeden
03-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Contact???

murali
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
hope she has great biz then :rolleyes:

she should take a leaf from the following thread who charges us only $50/1/1

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/130653-sunny-25yo-viet-fl-60-a-2.html

yea425
22-06-2009, 12:08 AM
can i have viet girl contact , thanks in advance

Eragon
22-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Is she still around ?