PDA

View Full Version : my trip to RCA slim bangkok FR

SIM_2
25-05-2009, 02:08 PM
on my May trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. we have enjoy our sex in my room.
on the 2nd days of my trip to Slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. this this two gals i met was just next to my table. while mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. she signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. i can said she have a strong sexy look and can Cum on face type. after few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. after the disco they decided to follow us to my room. but end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! so can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. i was so scared that she can drive or not? haha.
end up we reach my room, mei and i TS in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. my brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
she try and try very hard give me a BBJ, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. we did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold. after next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand Baht for her car repair :D but free for sex.
she told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. but don't know a working office girl or hooker?
her look 8/10
BJ 7/10
Sex 10/10
damage FOC.

naemlo
25-05-2009, 02:26 PM
U must be too excited to start the thread over n over again.

hornydogboy
25-05-2009, 02:30 PM
confirm hooker. they hang out at rca to look for customers all the time.

magichat
25-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Bro ts, she is trying to hook you, i am sure she is an experience hooker,enjoy but with care.

Niceman
25-05-2009, 03:11 PM
She got take something from you anot?, eg, hair, finger nail or a bite on your shoulder? U die lah, is Kong Tou. Am sure U said yes to her request, if u dun fulfill your part or eat outside, u die cock stand liao. BKK got alot such thing leh

sibaysong4u
25-05-2009, 04:47 PM
keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold.You did RAW with a hooker!!!:eek:

raiders
25-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Thailand, otherwise known as the land of smiles. I was there with my wife last month for a short holiday in Bangkok. I soon realised that there are really genuine helpful people around but there are also plenty of people out to con us. Being the first time in Bangkok, we have heard of the famous Patpong night market. So was there 1 night with my wife. Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person. Was thinking that sinces its quite cheap, why not? Went in, stay for 15 minutes and when we were about to leave, the captain came with a bill of 3200 baht...negotiate and argue and in the end, I placed 2000 baht on the table with a take it or leave it face. Did not want to aggravate the situation as my wife was with me and the door was manned by a dozen men. Really sway to walk into a HEI DIAN! Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant. It was a good lesson learnt, no doubt it was costly as well :D

SIM_2
25-05-2009, 06:18 PM
She got take something from you anot?, eg, hair, finger nail or a bite on your shoulder? U die lah, is Kong Tou. Am sure U said yes to her request, if u dun fulfill your part or eat outside, u die cock stand liao. BKK got alot such thing leh

Lolz! hmmmm maybe my sperm or my puplic hair. no wonder my head feel gong gong :D who can help me now? any monk in singapore can take out the Kong Tou?:D

SIM_2
25-05-2009, 06:20 PM
You did RAW with a hooker!!!:eek:

i was drunk on that very night. no condom:eek:worry i got HIV or not? :confused:

SIM_2
25-05-2009, 06:31 PM
if next trip i have no other girl to hook on...i will look for her...free sex all man are dream for right? Lolz:D anyone who need her MSN or email can PM me. she is good for gf feeling, and no talk about money. her look i can say pretty.
i give her look 8/10 point.

tomvoyeur
25-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person. Was thinking that sinces its quite cheap, why not? Went in, stay for 15 minutes and when we were about to leave, the captain came with a bill of 3200 baht...negotiate and argue and in the end, I placed 2000 baht on the table with a take it or leave it face. Did not want to aggravate the situation as my wife was with me and the door was manned by a dozen men. Really sway to walk into a HEI DIAN! Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant.

Hey bro, ignore Patpong, go to soi cowboy if you want to see dancing gals lol. Anw, tiger shows are really digusting and patpong is well known for scamming tourists....was a poor victim once....:(

kosheen
25-05-2009, 11:13 PM
on my May trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. we have enjoy our sex in my room.
on the 2nd days of my trip to Slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. this this two gals i met was just next to my table. while mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. she signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. i can said she have a strong sexy look and can Cum on face type. after few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. after the disco they decided to follow us to my room. but end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! so can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. i was so scared that she can drive or not? haha.
end up we reach my room, mei and i TS in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. my brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
she try and try very hard give me a BBJ, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. we did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold. after next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand Baht for her car repair :D but free for sex.
she told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. but don't know a working office girl or hooker?
her look 8/10
BJ 7/10
Sex 10/10
damage FOC.

Ya rite free... :rolleyes:

Draculax
25-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Hope you don't get hooked cause even seen people whom I know kena spell from thai. good luck.:o

SIM_2
26-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Ya rite free... :rolleyes:

paid one time for the car repair, can fuck her few time, that is worth it man, if her car never hit the pillar maybe i don't have to take out single cents

FL Lover
26-05-2009, 01:24 AM
on my may trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. We have enjoy our sex in my room.
On the 2nd days of my trip to slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. This this two gals i met was just next to my table. While mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. She signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. I can said she have a strong sexy look and can cum on face type. After few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. After the disco they decided to follow us to my room. But end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! So can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. I was so scared that she can drive or not? Haha.
End up we reach my room, mei and i ts in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. My brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
She try and try very hard give me a bbj, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. We did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. Keep calling me to go in deeper. End up i cum in her virginal. She have a juicy hold. After next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand baht for her car repair :d but free for sex.
She told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. Same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. Haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. But don't know a working office girl or hooker?
Her look 8/10
bj 7/10
sex 10/10
damage foc.

u raw with her? Sex is foc... Of course.. Stds also foc.

Colsane
26-05-2009, 07:24 AM
if next trip i have no other girl to hook on...i will look for her...free sex all man are dream for right? Lolz:D anyone who need her MSN or email can PM me. she is good for gf feeling, and no talk about money. her look i can say pretty.
i give her look 8/10 point.

Bro, care to share her contact with me? I am planning to go Bangkok next mth and Slim is my fav club i always go. Will be great if you can pm me her contact.
Thanks.

SIM_2
26-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Bro, care to share her contact with me? I am planning to go Bangkok next mth and Slim is my fav club i always go. Will be great if you can pm me her contact.
Thanks.

Bro, her no. is in my thai hp, sure i will private message to u once i reach home. yes slim the there are pretty and some are uni student. some are from rich family. some girls go there are look for sex,like mei she have a car, she love sex, and she love big dick like me, she can suck up the whole thing, when we was having sex, i love the way she moan and whisper to me, OMG yours are BIG.Lolz,
that day she was really drunk, even when my friend quietly came into my room kiss her touch her and even screw her, she though that was me:D the gals in slim you must show feeling with her, said she very pretty, sweet and sexy. give them more drink, haha i can say the night is yours.
i have took some picture and video of her when we have sex in the 1st and 2nd night. 3rd day wasted my cam low batt.
i peep in her hp, there are photos with a man, look like 30s, must be her oversea bf. can tell that the man must be a singaporean, cause she told me she looking for singapore man. her poor bf not stay with her, don't even know she was free fuck by others. her friend ann she is nice sexy gal too, she must be the same looking for sex, maybe my kakis not handsome enough, so she went back lonely, or maybe she look out for other man... who know:D

lai77
26-05-2009, 11:54 AM
how to contact her? thks

brucelow2207
26-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry, to ask if :

-She is speaking reasonable good English?
-She is driving dark blue car?
-She is quite tall (abt 1.65m?), slim and with dark nibble?

Coz' i had once met a lady in SIAM coffee house and she was quite pretty, friendly, keep smiling and when she knew i was a Singaporean...She was even more excited and say she liked Singaporean and she hope to look for a Singapore Boyfrd??
To my surprise, when we came out together from the coffee house, i was abt to flag a cab, she stop me and said she was driving and off we went to my hotel..

Sorry, i just want to verify if the same girl or perhaps she might not be the one?

Niceman
26-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Lolz! hmmmm maybe my sperm or my puplic hair. no wonder my head feel gong gong :D who can help me now? any monk in singapore can take out the Kong Tou?:D

I think u prefer to have her gong tou rather that curing... hehe :D

old_yet_horny
26-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Bro.. FYI.

I used to travel to BKK for business but recently stopped cos change industry liao... But will be travelling back very soon.

Used to know this Thai gal... 1.75m tall (me short fart), CFM looks and model body... (Not ladyboy)... Been hanging around at her club for 3 nights straight and finally get to up her.. Like you, I had it free but the diff is that I did it with condom.

The next day, was about to fly back to Sg, we chatted on the phone at the airport for almost 2 hours... she cried and cried and beg me to come back to see her soon.

When I was back in Sg, she still calls me but I refuse to pick up her call... Cos I know if I carry on, either me or her is going to get hurt (which the chances of me getting it is higher..)

So I hope TS knows the rule of the game...

Anyway, thanks for sharing with us and do wear CD next time..:)

LeMoN
26-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person.

fyi, it's "thai girl" show. there's no tiger in the show.

raiders
26-05-2009, 06:41 PM
fyi, it's "thai girl" show. there's no tiger in the show.

I watched the Thai Girls performed and was bitten by the TIGERS in the end... :D

orochi_y
26-05-2009, 06:55 PM
I watched the Thai Girls performed and was bitten by the TIGERS in the end... :D

Hah, if you want to see how Tiger bitten ppl, maybe you can refer back to Singapore Zoo white tiger show. Tat one is more reality.:D:D

TamKorSang
26-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Bro.. FYI.

I used to travel to BKK for business but recently stopped cos change industry liao... But will be travelling back very soon.

Used to know this Thai gal... 1.75m tall (me short fart), CFM looks and model body... (Not ladyboy)... Been hanging around at her club for 3 nights straight and finally get to up her.. Like you, I had it free but the diff is that I did it with condom.

The next day, was about to fly back to Sg, we chatted on the phone at the airport for almost 2 hours... she cried and cried and beg me to come back to see her soon.

When I was back in Sg, she still calls me but I refuse to pick up her call... Cos I know if I carry on, either me or her is going to get hurt (which the chances of me getting it is higher..)

What clubs do "Old Yet Horny" visitor community in BKK visit to meet "1.75m tall (me short fart), CFM looks and model body... (Not ladyboy)"? :rolleyes:

SIM_2
27-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Sorry, to ask if :

-She is speaking reasonable good English?
-She is driving dark blue car?
-She is quite tall (abt 1.65m?), slim and with dark nibble?

Coz' i had once met a lady in SIAM coffee house and she was quite pretty, friendly, keep smiling and when she knew i was a Singaporean...She was even more excited and say she liked Singaporean and she hope to look for a Singapore Boyfrd??
To my surprise, when we came out together from the coffee house, i was abt to flag a cab, she stop me and said she was driving and off we went to my hotel..

Sorry, i just want to verify if the same girl or perhaps she might not be the one?

not the same person if im not wrong, mine she she speak well english, a graduation student. drive a silver colour car, nice figure quite tall, yes corrected with nipple.

SIM_2
02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
i will be see her again nxt month and will take more video and photo to share with bros here.

Hann899
03-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Reminds me of my encounter at RCA years ago. My kaki hook up tis lady. first night nothing happen just took her no.. 2nd night start dancing and chatting with my kaki . after drinking . she offer to drive us back to our hotel .

her car bang onto the car in front along RCA . The front driver cry mother cry father with her in Thai . we singaporean don't even know what they talk about so just keep quiet .

later she took out her ID for the front diver to copy down .
things settle . as we walk back to our car .. the front driver walk and whisper to my ears that the girl with us is a man .. hahhahahaa.

'She' must have a very good doctor and money to spend .

funtasy
03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Bro.. FYI.

I had a similar experience a few years back. Fortunately, I came off unscathed.

vertikal
03-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Thailand, otherwise known as the land of smiles. I was there with my wife last month for a short holiday in Bangkok. I soon realised that there are really genuine helpful people around but there are also plenty of people out to con us. Being the first time in Bangkok, we have heard of the famous Patpong night market. So was there 1 night with my wife. Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person. Was thinking that sinces its quite cheap, why not? Went in, stay for 15 minutes and when we were about to leave, the captain came with a bill of 3200 baht...negotiate and argue and in the end, I placed 2000 baht on the table with a take it or leave it face. Did not want to aggravate the situation as my wife was with me and the door was manned by a dozen men. Really sway to walk into a HEI DIAN! Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant. It was a good lesson learnt, no doubt it was costly as well :D

Yo bro, i got the same experienced with you.. Was told 100baht by a man, and ended up paying a bill of about 3000+ baht for 3 person.. What's more my thai friend was with us.. and they still con us... They even con their own thai citizens.. Was really damn dulan but since we are in a foreign land.. it's better not to create trouble la. Dont wanna get killed there!

newyorker88
03-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Thailand, Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant. It was a good lesson learnt, no doubt it was costly as well :

This dam trick was more than 10 years ago. When I was there for business, a taxi drive took me around, to a temple, and then this young man confronted me, I ignore him at first, but then he kind of become impatient. I sternly asked him what he wants. He strink and says that he is a police officer, and was instructed by govenment to tell tourist that they are having some special discounts for rubies. Then I went in to pray in a temple and there a devotee told me the same thing as well. Then as if the taxi driver knows the "business", took me to a shop selling rubies.

THere the owner showed me rubies and other jewelleries, telling me that there are many others who bought the jewelleries and can sell back in their countries at higher price. Even showed me photocopies of passports of those who bought from them. I simply refused and say that I did not bring credit card with me.

His face grew black and we chat about other things. In the end, I did not buy anything, but he ask me if I have transport, I told him ya and he warne that please dont WALK BACK, as if you are able to walk into a jewellery shop, you are deem rich and people will rob you.

Not too long after I got back, the thai govenment issue phamphets telling tourist that THERE ARE NO SUCH PROMOTION by the THAI GOV.

I was luck that time. I am sure many brothers will know abt the scams, but I write out just to inform the new bies.

SIM_2
07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
last friday, there was a meet up with some samster brothers at geylang lor 9, while we was waiting some bro to appear, we drank with round and share our experience. after 2 hours, the is a beer bottle fall fm heaven and hit on my head and hand, our table everybody run. supposed to go there enjoy, haiz end up i have to go SGH. damage $80.

raiders
07-06-2009, 08:40 PM
This dam trick was more than 10 years ago. When I was there for business, a taxi drive took me around, to a temple, and then this young man confronted me, I ignore him at first, but then he kind of become impatient. I sternly asked him what he wants. He strink and says that he is a police officer, and was instructed by govenment to tell tourist that they are having some special discounts for rubies. Then I went in to pray in a temple and there a devotee told me the same thing as well. Then as if the taxi driver knows the "business", took me to a shop selling rubies.

EXACTLY the same lor. Haha. I was in the temple and then this devotee chatted me up and told me he is working in Dubai and came back specially to buy the jewel stones. Luckly I never use all my money (bought abt 3k AUD with me to buy those stones. If not my wife will sure cry for 1 year :D)

insomnia69
08-06-2009, 12:52 AM
hi bro, mind sharing with me her msn...hehe... me also a frequent bkk one ;p
thanks in advance...

lenz87
08-06-2009, 11:01 AM
can share her msn wif mi too??? thanks

Cytan7
08-06-2009, 11:08 AM
thats nice story to listen to

Colsane
08-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Bro, her no. is in my thai hp, sure i will private message to u once i reach home. yes slim the there are pretty and some are uni student. some are from rich family. some girls go there are look for sex,like mei she have a car, she love sex, and she love big dick like me, she can suck up the whole thing, when we was having sex, i love the way she moan and whisper to me, OMG yours are BIG.Lolz,
that day she was really drunk, even when my friend quietly came into my room kiss her touch her and even screw her, she though that was me:D the gals in slim you must show feeling with her, said she very pretty, sweet and sexy. give them more drink, haha i can say the night is yours.
i have took some picture and video of her when we have sex in the 1st and 2nd night. 3rd day wasted my cam low batt.
i peep in her hp, there are photos with a man, look like 30s, must be her oversea bf. can tell that the man must be a singaporean, cause she told me she looking for singapore man. her poor bf not stay with her, don't even know she was free fuck by others. her friend ann she is nice sexy gal too, she must be the same looking for sex, maybe my kakis not handsome enough, so she went back lonely, or maybe she look out for other man... who know:D

Thanks bro, I am still waiting for you to pm me her contact no. in BKK. Wow..you must be a lucky guy and lucky enough to met such a germ. Hope to see her soon.

Chess
08-06-2009, 04:10 PM
go hollywood disco... look out for just gals grp usually quite easy to get.... Most decent gals usually dont go there.

tomvoyeur
08-06-2009, 10:29 PM
EXACTLY the same lor. Haha. I was in the temple and then this devotee chatted me up and told me he is working in Dubai and came back specially to buy the jewel stones. Luckly I never use all my money (bought abt 3k AUD with me to buy those stones. If not my wife will sure cry for 1 year :D)

U spent 3k to buy these stones?? I will still cry for many mths if I spent a single cent on this......;)

d'Artagnan
08-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey bro, ignore Patpong, go to soi cowboy if you want to see dancing gals lol. Anw, tiger shows are really digusting and patpong is well known for scamming tourists....was a poor victim once....:( hey thats true! i went to nana a few times but soi cowboy is good. happen to be near my hotel admiral premier. wonder if any guys stayed there too? stone throw to soi cowboy

SIM_2
09-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks bro, I am still waiting for you to pm me her contact no. in BKK. Wow..you must be a lucky guy and lucky enough to met such a germ. Hope to see her soon.

brother check your PM:p

madmaster
10-06-2009, 07:00 PM
last friday, there was a meet up with some samster brothers at geylang lor 9, while we was waiting some bro to appear, we drank with round and share our experience. after 2 hours, the is a beer bottle fall fm heaven and hit on my head and hand, our table everybody run. supposed to go there enjoy, haiz end up i have to go SGH. damage $80.

Bro Sim, wat happen to u? Hope ur injury is not tat bad. Take care n hv a speedy recovery. Cheers! :):confused:

SIM_2
11-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Bro Sim, wat happen to u? Hope ur injury is not tat bad. Take care n hv a speedy recovery. Cheers! :):confused:

unfortunate day;) brother madmaster thankz for yr concern:)

SIM_2
11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
i have recieved May call yesterday, she keep asking me when i go to see her. said kit terng mark mark. i wonder she is feeling horny now.

Athenawishes
11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
hmmm u mentioned u took videos..

can share?? =X
i feel the urge to see hoe thai gals look like when they r naked..
must be very pretty & sexy... hmmmmmm

centaur
11-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Excellent story. Hope you have fun when you visit her again. Just don't get trapped or hooked.

madmaster
15-06-2009, 02:15 PM

can share?? =X

U sure the urge is to see gals naked or izzit the guys? Lol, hv a nice day! ;)

SIM_2
02-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi all bros and siss,
i'm back with good lobang, the thai mei and her sis anna will visit sg this evening. wonder where want to bring them to? any idea? disco or thai disco? anyone want to know this 2 pretty gals? Pls PM me to get contact.

SIM_2
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
hi bro, mind sharing with me her msn...hehe... me also a frequent bkk one ;p
thanks in advance...

can share her msn wif mi too??? thanks

brother check your PM:p

bros, so you guys contact her in MSN? she will be here this late afternoon. i will pass the sim card to them, +6583055195 this is my spare sim card. i will on it this afternoon. have a nice day.

vincent sim

Storm Shadow
02-12-2009, 12:57 PM
hi bro, mind sharing with me her msn...hehe... me also a frequent bkk one
thanks in advance...

if frequent BKK still need referral ah? :rolleyes:

you also!
then again, u want to meet germ ah? no need go BKK leh, SG have plenty. H1N1... :D

can share?? =X

u want to see how indian, vietnamese, ang mo etc gals look like naked?
same lor, 2 neh neh, 1 pussy. sexy? pretty? or is it thai gals have 3 neh neh and 2 pussies??? hmmm... :rolleyes:

Evilectus
07-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Wow, reading this thread brings back memories. :D

Several years ago, I went to RCA alone to drink. After ordering a bottle of whiskey, I sat down at a corner to enjoy the music. There were 2 gals beside me who were dancing. The pretty one boh hew me but the not so pretty one was smiling my way, even struck a conversation and asked for my number. But too bad the next day i got to meet a Thai FB. So in the end nothing transpired. :(

elainehoal
07-12-2009, 08:09 PM
bros.. after reading so many posts.. i shld put in my 2c worth as well.

if u want to bonk good ones... don't try patpong or places like rca... don't even bother about those ktvs (i've been there n its touch but no see UNLESS u make arrangements with mamasan)

try MILFS! trust me.. if u can find a good apartment or hotels, BONK THE WIFEYS there!! they're ALWAYS.. and i mean ALWAYS horny! they see foreigner.. they happy like anything! i bonk 5 different milfs during my outstation in thailand.. all living ard my condo/apartment.

just abit more info.. i got to bonk them coz they're always BRALESS when they stand near the balcony to hang their clothes after laundry.. and their husbands are ALWAYS out till 7ish.. so.. if u're free.. just pop by.. say hi and they're always friendly towards foreigners.... just try to signal abit here n there.. after 2 dates.. u can bonk her... MILF BROS.. MILF!!!

last comment................. i bonked a lactating milf. gosh i miss the milk on my "brother" n on my face.

hope this is worth more than 2c..

Bangkok Master
08-12-2009, 01:09 AM
try MILFS! trust me.. if u can find a good apartment or hotels, BONK THE WIFEYS there!! they're ALWAYS.. and i mean ALWAYS horny! they see foreigner.. they happy like anything! i bonk 5 different milfs during my outstation in thailand.. all living ard my condo/apartment.

Although it's a good suggestion but guessed you never encountered the husband of the MILF who happens to be either a policeman or gangster, I ever witness a thai boy performing your stunt and was beaten the living daylights out in the public in ratchada for seducing someone's wifey.

Please do with caution as you wouldn't know who's wife you're bonking as it may haunt you with unexpected trouble esp when you're threading into someone's property in Thailand.

elainehoal
08-12-2009, 09:10 PM
mr bangkok master,

do u think i care???? got free bonking.. MILF (mature nipples + hairy pussy, experience fucker with no commitments towards me.. etc etc etc), do u think i can bother about being found out? I f them and i f out.

nobody will stay ard n f someone's wife again n again.. its a stupid move! just f once n go.. move on to other milfs.. they need ur attention!!

and btw.. i'll be looking out for milfs in sg.. some milfs are just waiting to be bonked in sg....... :)