PDA

View Full Version : Do you perform better Outside then with O.C. ?

ONEON
23-05-2009, 02:46 PM
My didi seems to get hard and able to pump 2 rounds outside (ONS, Commercial, KTV, HC), but at home seems a bit of a struggle. Anybody have the experience ?

vkoolboi
23-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Bro, what you experience is normal. :D

alvin36
23-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Bro, what you experience is normal. :D

same lah.... I married my OC for 9 yrs liao, and have known her for about 15 yrs... have been bumping her for 15 yrs liao. there is definitely a lack of thrill and excitement over the years. but no choice... have to pretend a bit, must let her have the feelings of "being love"... that's life....I always try to let her believe that I still hungry for her.... :D

but bonking FB or FL... is deinitely more excitment, and can perform better :D

mark21
23-05-2009, 04:13 PM
When Outside, I hard hard wait for the girl. When at home, OC wait for me hard hard ....:D

joew2005
23-05-2009, 04:51 PM
the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side .....
wat those fl k do,my oc kannot/wouldn't do la. Tat's a true fact.

terror03
23-05-2009, 05:12 PM
If home cooked food u everyday eat sure sian want mah.
Some more outside food got more variety, sure more fun to eat lor. :D

slimels
23-05-2009, 05:17 PM
That is why sometimes we outside dish once in a while.:)

rh8611
24-05-2009, 03:06 AM

totually agreed with u! anyway i also encounter the same problem.. haiz..

Big Semens
24-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Ya.... OC too hygienic conscious

joew2005
24-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Ya.... OC too hygienic conscious

hw many oc/gf would do wat some of these FL would do ?
like bj raw,cfm,AR .......

HY1209
24-05-2009, 11:39 AM
same lah.... I married my OC for 9 yrs liao, and have known her for about 15 yrs... have been bumping her for 15 yrs liao. there is definitely a lack of thrill and excitement over the years. but no choice... have to pretend a bit, must let her have the feelings of "being love"... that's life....I always try to let her believe that I still hungry for her.... :D

but bonking FB or FL... is deinitely more excitment, and can perform better :D

Agree.

so sad we are all like that. for me, sometimes also have to be very tactful in turning down OC's request to do it. And worse, sometimes, i just dont get turn on. she is suggesting that i see a doctor for before it gets worse!

But when it comes to FBs etc, cant stop doing it. Hard all the way!!!!!

Thinking back and feeling kind of guilty.........she's so concerned and yet we are cheating beyond her notice!

But having said that, the small head will still take over control and conceal the guilt when chances surface!

Men oh men......

Devilzz
24-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Thinking back and feeling kind of guilty.........she's so concerned and yet we are cheating beyond her notice!

Sometime i also felt the same.....but just can't help keep going to hc.....haiz...Men still men....

slyer
24-05-2009, 12:32 PM

that is one reason why i look for fl :D

hamster80
24-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Natural Genes VS Conscience

We all know who win ...lol

Actually I got a effective method that can improve the banging session with our OC... (NEVER fails to work for me)

Get her to wear sexily..and go to public places with many people...

Many guys will be oozing her assets...and suddenly your mind will develop many fixed feelings...jealousy la...angry la...all those little emotion bubbles...

At the end of the day, you can't help but to devour her strongly...;) It is men possessive genes at work...

Your OC will like that as well...

But don't do it often...once a week...is good enough...else your mind will not get stimulated by those feelings..

apalucakap
24-05-2009, 01:45 PM
There goes a saying - other people's wives are like goldfish whereas our own wives are like salted fish.

superchevy
24-05-2009, 02:19 PM
same same la bro... i married 21 years ....now a day fuck only 1 time in 2 week but performance very bad..... , but with my younger Gf age 20 plus i can perform very well 1 week with her at least 3 time ... maybe younger girl more horny and fresh and can CIM and swallow that why....:)

Toyota Honda
24-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Agree.

so sad we are all like that. for me, sometimes also have to be very tactful in turning down OC's request to do it. And worse, sometimes, i just dont get turn on. she is suggesting that i see a doctor for before it gets worse!

But when it comes to FBs etc, cant stop doing it. Hard all the way!!!!!

But having said that, the small head will still take over control and conceal the guilt when chances surface!

Men oh men......

Bro,

I think its irresponsible on your part of you in this case. What if your OC does the same to you? Eat outside with damn voracious appetite but come back fasting. How ould you comment on that?

Call me a noble person.. But I think as guys, we should eat at home very full, then go out for snacks if still hungry due to 'high metabolism rate'' to help President Obama to inject funds to pump the economy. Just don't let OC/gfs find out you like snacking.

topfuel
24-05-2009, 09:13 PM
bonking outside is always more thrilling and a fresh feeling bcos its always something new...but be responsible to OC

Big Semens
25-05-2009, 12:24 PM
same same la bro... i married 21 years ....now a day fuck only 1 time in 2 week but performance very bad..... , but with my younger Gf age 20 plus i can perform very well 1 week with her at least 3 time ... maybe younger girl more horny and fresh and can CIM and swallow that why....:)
Even outside girl dun CIM and swallow, most men can get hard hard...

ONEON
25-05-2009, 11:34 PM
bonking outside is always more thrilling and a fresh feeling bcos its always something new...but be responsible to OC
Other than safety wearing cap, there's no other that is responsible...

Phuture
26-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Actually the brain is a powerful sex organ, in the sense that whether you are horny or not all depends on your state of mind.

Usually when you are going to bonk someone new/younger, the anticipation, excitement and thrill will all add up to the sex factor... Thats why most people get horny when bonking someone other than their wife. Am sure even Zoe Tay's husband gets sian of her after a while.. hahaha :)

Smooth
26-05-2009, 01:25 PM

Who say no... I do that everytime to my hus le. But he is the 1 who cant satisfy me. :(