PDA

View Full Version : Her first Piak!

ragnarclaw
22-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Hi bro here, xiao di need some help or advice. Recently i've my honeymoon with my wife so first time if always nervous night for her. Then 1 week later, she complain to me her CB is itchy and have some Green Fluid substance coming out from her CB. Xiao liao now dun know how, she paiseh to see doctor leh, any bro got encounter such thing b4 or not...:confused:

jl1234
23-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Its STD. If u screwed her, u probably got infected too.

The million dollar question is...who infected who?

sounding
23-05-2009, 09:35 AM
go for the doctor, dun be paiseh.. dun wait till it become serious.

Frankiestine
23-05-2009, 10:17 AM
itchy? the labia got swell or not? pussy omitting fishy smell? maybe kena fungus infection...better see doc to clear up..but more importantly, are you clean yourselves when you first did with her? that is assuming that was her first virgin sex...

sky_liner2
23-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Why green color fluid? I was told that if you will get that if you were being f88k by a HULK! Let's go green, save the world....

Frankiestine
23-05-2009, 10:37 AM
i think what TS meant is light greenish in color like mucus...

compaq69
23-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Bro ts, bring ur wife see doctor lah, why seeking advice from us???? :confused:

wannafuck
23-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Don't be shy. See doctor first before getting more serious.

Is this the first time you both having sex?

crowleyking
23-05-2009, 11:14 AM
TS shld ask ur wife to see a doc instead. A doc will give better advice and diagnosis than samsters' comments!

rocket_boy
23-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi bro here, xiao di need some help or advice. Recently i've my honeymoon with my wife so first time if always nervous night for her. Then 1 week later, she complain to me her CB is itchy and have some Green Fluid substance coming out from her CB. Xiao liao now dun know how, she paiseh to see doctor leh, any bro got encounter such thing b4 or not...:confused:

don't need to see doctor lah, just buy a bottle of Dettol & wash will do, save money and transportation fare somemore.

sammyboyfor
23-05-2009, 03:39 PM

It sounds like she has Trichomoniasis (http://www.healthblurbs.com/symptoms-signs-cause-for-treatment-of-trichomoniasis/).

You're probably infected too. Both of you need treatment.

Trichomoniasis (Trich) Causes Frothy, Foamy, Yellow Green Discharge Signs and Symptoms for Treatment

Experiencing frothy, foamy yellow green vaginal discharge? You may have trich.

Trichomoniasis (trich) is a common curable sexually transmitted disease that affects both women and men, symptoms being more common in women than men.

Trichomoniasis is an infection caused by a single-celled protozoan parasite. The vagina being the most common site for this infection in women, and the urethra (urine canal) in men.

The parasite is sexually transmitted through penis-to-vagina intercourse or vulva-to-vulva contact with an infected partner. Women get it from infected men or women, but men usually get it only from infected women.

Most men do not exhibit signs or symptoms, but some may experience:

* have mild discharge
* slight burning after urination or ejaculation
* temporarily feel an irritation inside their penis

This parasite is harder to detect in men than in women.

A woman’s signs or symptoms of the Trichomoniasis infection include:

* painful urination/intercourse
* irritation, itching of the genital area
* strong smelling, frothy, foamy, yellow green vaginal discharge

In rare cases, lower abdominal pain can occur. Woman’s symptoms usually appear within 5 to 28 days of exposure.

Trichomoniasis can usually be cured with prescription drugs (metronidazole or tinidazole), given by mouth in a single dose.

The symptoms of trichomoniasis in infected men may disappear within a few weeks without treatment. However, an infected man can continue to infect or re-infect a female partner until treated. Therefore, both partners should be treated at the same time to eliminate the parasite.

During your trichomoniasis treatment, you should avoid sex until you and your sex partner are without symptoms.

To avoid transmission of of trichomoniasis sexually transmitted disease (or any other), you should be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with an uninfected partner or abstain from sexual contact.

Latex male condoms can reduce the risk of trich transmission.

If you have any trich symptoms, especially frothy foam, yellow green discharge, then you should stop having sex and immediately consult your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment.

AfA_hmor
23-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Sounds like an STD. Both of you should see a doctor.

pewpew
25-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi bro here, xiao di need some help or advice. Recently i've my honeymoon with my wife so first time if always nervous night for her.

U just found yourself a fake 1st timer wife or u have just confessed to your wife that u fool around... :eek:

apalucakap
25-05-2009, 12:46 PM
U just found yourself a fake 1st timer wife or u have just confessed to your wife that u fool around... :eek:

You're spot on. Something is wrong somewhere. Trich or other std diseases don't appear out of the blue.

safesexfunsex
26-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Definitely not normal. High chance is STD. Better see a doctor fast.

Zulu23
27-05-2009, 01:07 AM
It better to consult a doctor before it too late.Early treament is always safe. :)

CelestialBeing
28-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Did u do a check to clear yourself of STD before doing with to your wife? If u didnt, Did u wore a condom?

chopchop
28-05-2009, 03:09 PM
The golden rule:

CB fluid should be odourless and clear. Any deviation may be an indication of possible vagina infection. Odour is highly due to bacteria activity while any colouration is highly due to pus formation.

AngelEye
29-05-2009, 05:00 PM
itchy? the labia got swell or not? pussy omitting fishy smell? maybe kena fungus infection...better see doc to clear up..but more importantly, are you clean yourselves when you first did with her? that is assuming that was her first virgin sex...since when you become a doctor? It's better to ask them to seek proper help and treatment. Worry is they read the replies here and receive the wrong information!

simple2kee
29-05-2009, 10:00 PM
it is best to seek medical treatment.

Frankiestine
30-05-2009, 06:18 PM
since when you become a doctor? It's better to ask them to seek proper help and treatment. Worry is they read the replies here and receive the wrong information!

wah piang you back to stalking me again...:eek::eek:

ah rat
31-05-2009, 07:34 AM
wah piang you back to stalking me again...:eek::eek:

She unable to get u to try her ass,so keep stalking u loh :D

m0uz3
06-06-2009, 04:49 PM
lol.. i think TS should go to see the doc asap!