PDA

View Full Version : 19YO SYT Huge Melons fr ShenZhen Nid Help (with pic)

serviceprovider
22-05-2009, 09:11 AM
bros decided to share and help this gem after hearing her sad story. Was eating somewhere near lavender then saw this young looking PRC 1st thing that caught my eyes, her 36C-D MELONS and she looks like a xiao meimei keep staring at her then cannot tahan liao went to talk to her ask her where she study she tell me not studying trying to find work just left a massage centre in Gland cause of all the raids i tell her i can help her but i need to know what she capable of.

So we opened a room nearby, cant wait to makan her huge melons which i suspect is fake but only my hands will know. Went up TCSS ask her why so young do massage centre already she say no choice come from poor family then she paid 50000RMB just to come singapore, which is about 10k sing, i dunno which agent make her pay so much sia. Then she keep telling me she need help to earn money if not she go back will be in deep trouble so i tell her to service the serviceprovider. She is the quiet quiet shy shy type but very GFE feeling, make you wanna sayang her take care of her cause she looks like a secondary schoolgirl but confirm is 19. She at 1st act very innocent like pretend pretend virgin girl, I ask her why so shy she looked away and ask me lie down she give me massage so i be a good boy and listen to her with my back facing her enjoying her massage but my head keep picturing those melons of hers so after 5 mins of massage i pushed her on the bed started pecking her lips at 1st she hesitate but once my hands do the talking to her body she kissed me like how my gfs were to kiss me so shoik the feeling make me feel like a secondary schoolboy again but I dont remember finding such huge melons in sec sch.

I slowly took off her bra straps to reveal half of her melon wa really cannot tahan liao I hope is not huge nipples cause I hate huge nipples and usually huge boobies comes with huge ugly nipples but to me and my bro surprise her nips were nice and small like guys nips so i chiong for it and she gave a soft moan wa lan realli make me think of my sec sch sex days when the girls all so innocent and so sensitive and when u touch their privates abit they moan like no tomorrow. I sucked and sucked and decided to do a BOOBIE TEST, my 2hands grabbed her melons and OMG! THEIR REAL!!! And its like 1 hand cannot grab 1 boobie lo so i dunno is a C or D cup cause my hands are quite big. She started to give that innocent look again omg my bro went to sch early and sing the marikita liao lo. Her pussy and armpit is nice and shaven unlike some PRC I know who dun shave sia so turnoff. So i rubba her sister while she sucks on my nips OMG sibei song till jurong is like watching a baby sucking on a mamas breasts for milk, cannot tahan liao i lied down and she sat on top of me playing with my bro who was late for sch and had to stand up and sing marikita in front of her, she slowly stroked up and down then asked me BBBJ or BJ of cause I wan BBBJ la, so she went down and OMG my bro hard like rock la. Soon after i cannot tahan liao almost feel like coming I stopped her head and ask her to cap and ride me, she really ride me like a horse and with those melons shaking around I very hard to control so i tell her slow down the horse need to rest.... so i switched position with her I cursed myself why never PCC before coming out, because I knew what i gonna experience next will make me cum sibei fast.... i put my bro inside her tight pussy, oh forgot to mention her pussy is tight lo my bro is not veri big but when she rode on me need some skills to put my bro in her sis

In missionary position now WOO her melons moved like toufu lo sibei song la my favourite, my big head think dont move too fast if not will cum fast but my small head think if move slow cannot see toufu shake so once again the small head won the battle and i whack like no tomorrow trying my best to make those pair of toufu move all around. Soon after tat i cummed but i still pumped for about 10seconds cause those toufu really too yummy. After the 10secs i pretend to CUM by hugging her tight dun wanna let her know i cum and still pump for 10secs lo she used her pussy muscles and squeezed my bro, how come PRC got such skills ahh. after that she hugged me like how a gf will hug u after u give her a good love making session.

i pecked her on her lips. Paid up and told her about SBF and how she must treat bros nice and stuff in order for her to survive, please take note I am not her OKT, just wanna help her so i can RTF and get a superb GFE feeling, make me feel like a hero u know haha.

Name: BingBing (her 1st time in singapore)
Looks: 8/10 (she looks cute cute innocent innocent kind)
Body: 7.5/10 (abit baby fats, but who cares when you see melons like hers)
Boobs: 10/10 (36C-D 1 hand cannot cover finish with nice small nips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice and slow no teeth)
Fench: Yes (machiam like GF sia)
Moan: Soft kitten moans (like those JAV stars)
Fingering: Yes
Massage: 7/10 (nothing special cause when she press u all you will think of is pressing her melons)
GFE: 10/10 (i can click with her cause i good at disturbing girls but i dunno how other bros will fare)
FJ: 9/10 (will give her a perfect if she doesnt have baby fats but once again who cares when you see melons like hers)
Overall Service: 10/10
RTF: Yes (after writing this FR i abit cannot tahan wanna go whack her again, but now she sleeping peacefully)
PIC: Will post pics of her melons after my 2nd RTF =P
Damage:$80/1/1 i told her this is the market rate for PRC girls but i see her young young so i give her $10 more for her left toufu + another $10 more for her right toufu
TOTAL DAMAGE:$80+$10+$10+RM+CD= A FUCKING GOOD TIME!, would be a FUCKING GREAT TIME if i pcced at home before going out.

If you want 2 shots discuss with her on price, please tip her after session and treat her nice cause she say she wanna come back singapore often so bros u know wat to do!

P.S she say she will stay around lavender area so bros get ready to chiong there when u arrange a session with her, she sounds like 20-30 on the phone but when u see her different story le, guess her voice and her melons matured too early LOL!

jerg
22-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Bro, waiting for your pics and contact... thanks.

Oring
22-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Bro,

i would like to see her pixs. Can upload her photos?

devil660
22-05-2009, 12:54 PM
can i have her contact and pic, thank you

mugen28
22-05-2009, 01:00 PM
bro could pm me her ctc your mail is full.thanks

chiongchiong
22-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi bro,
I'm interested as well. Can I have her contact?
Thanks!

newbie9oo9
22-05-2009, 01:01 PM
bro waiting for your ctc and pics thx

samsavf
22-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Bud,

Can you share pics and contact? Thanks.

xiong5182
22-05-2009, 01:05 PM
yo bro, ur Pm is full can Pm me ctc?

hackerdotsg
22-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Bro, pm me her contact

... thanks.

madgunner
22-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Can share the contacts of her?

jolvin82
22-05-2009, 01:31 PM
wah ... TS ur mailbox exploded ....
can share her ctc ?
gum xia ~~~ :D

pshan3
22-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Waiting for pics hehe :D

jjimthee
22-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi,bro
Can share bing bing contact?
Thks amillion:)

tigerboy18
22-05-2009, 03:18 PM
hello bro serviceprovider, your pm box is full. can share BB's ctc? wl up u once my power returns. tks u very much. :)

amkamk3828
22-05-2009, 03:29 PM
[Bro,,

can hv tis gal contact,,, PM please tks in advance...amkamk3828

QUOTE=serviceprovider;3761990]bros decided to share and help this gem after hearing her sad story. Was eating somewhere near lavender then saw this young looking PRC 1st thing that caught my eyes, her 36C-D MELONS and she looks like a xiao meimei keep staring at her then cannot tahan liao went to talk to her ask her where she study she tell me not studying trying to find work just left a massage centre in Gland cause of all the raids i tell her i can help her but i need to know what she capable of.

So we opened a room nearby, cant wait to makan her huge melons which i suspect is fake but only my hands will know. Went up TCSS ask her why so young do massage centre already she say no choice come from poor family then she paid 50000RMB just to come singapore, which is about 10k sing, i dunno which agent make her pay so much sia. Then she keep telling me she need help to earn money if not she go back will be in deep trouble so i tell her to service the serviceprovider. She is the quiet quiet shy shy type but very GFE feeling, make you wanna sayang her take care of her cause she looks like a secondary schoolgirl but confirm is 19. She at 1st act very innocent like pretend pretend virgin girl, I ask her why so shy she looked away and ask me lie down she give me massage so i be a good boy and listen to her with my back facing her enjoying her massage but my head keep picturing those melons of hers so after 5 mins of massage i pushed her on the bed started pecking her lips at 1st she hesitate but once my hands do the talking to her body she kissed me like how my gfs were to kiss me so shoik the feeling make me feel like a secondary schoolboy again but I dont remember finding such huge melons in sec sch.

I slowly took off her bra straps to reveal half of her melon wa really cannot tahan liao I hope is not huge nipples cause I hate huge nipples and usually huge boobies comes with huge ugly nipples but to me and my bro surprise her nips were nice and small like guys nips so i chiong for it and she gave a soft moan wa lan realli make me think of my sec sch sex days when the girls all so innocent and so sensitive and when u touch their privates abit they moan like no tomorrow. I sucked and sucked and decided to do a BOOBIE TEST, my 2hands grabbed her melons and OMG! THEIR REAL!!! And its like 1 hand cannot grab 1 boobie lo so i dunno is a C or D cup cause my hands are quite big. She started to give that innocent look again omg my bro went to sch early and sing the marikita liao lo. Her pussy and armpit is nice and shaven unlike some PRC I know who dun shave sia so turnoff. So i rubba her sister while she sucks on my nips OMG sibei song till jurong is like watching a baby sucking on a mamas breasts for milk, cannot tahan liao i lied down and she sat on top of me playing with my bro who was late for sch and had to stand up and sing marikita in front of her, she slowly stroked up and down then asked me BBBJ or BJ of cause I wan BBBJ la, so she went down and OMG my bro hard like rock la. Soon after i cannot tahan liao almost feel like coming I stopped her head and ask her to cap and ride me, she really ride me like a horse and with those melons shaking around I very hard to control so i tell her slow down the horse need to rest.... so i switched position with her I cursed myself why never PCC before coming out, because I knew what i gonna experience next will make me cum sibei fast.... i put my bro inside her tight pussy, oh forgot to mention her pussy is tight lo my bro is not veri big but when she rode on me need some skills to put my bro in her sis

In missionary position now WOO her melons moved like toufu lo sibei song la my favourite, my big head think dont move too fast if not will cum fast but my small head think if move slow cannot see toufu shake so once again the small head won the battle and i whack like no tomorrow trying my best to make those pair of toufu move all around. Soon after tat i cummed but i still pumped for about 10seconds cause those toufu really too yummy. After the 10secs i pretend to CUM by hugging her tight dun wanna let her know i cum and still pump for 10secs lo she used her pussy muscles and squeezed my bro, how come PRC got such skills ahh. after that she hugged me like how a gf will hug u after u give her a good love making session.

i pecked her on her lips. Paid up and told her about SBF and how she must treat bros nice and stuff in order for her to survive, please take note I am not her OKT, just wanna help her so i can RTF and get a superb GFE feeling, make me feel like a hero u know haha.

Massage: 7/10 (nothing special cause when she press u all you will think of is pressing her melons)
GFE: 10/10 (i can click with her cause i good at disturbing girls but i dunno how other bros will fare)
FJ: 9/10 (will give her a perfect if she doesnt have baby fats but once again who cares when you see melons like hers)
RTF: Yes (after writing this FR i abit cannot tahan wanna go whack her again, but now she sleeping peacefully)
Damage:$80/1/1 i told her this is the market rate for PRC girls but i see her young young so i give her $10 more for her left toufu + another $10 more for her right toufu
TOTAL DAMAGE:$80+$10+$10+RM+CD= A FUCKING GOOD TIME!, would be a FUCKING GREAT TIME if i pcced at home before going out.

If you want 2 shots discuss with her on price, please tip her after session and treat her nice cause she say she wanna come back singapore often so bros u know wat to do!

P.S she say she will stay around lavender area so bros get ready to chiong there when u arrange a session with her, she sounds like 20-30 on the phone but when u see her different story le, guess her voice and her melons matured too early LOL![/QUOTE]

divers666
22-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Bro ya pm full ...pm me the ctcs can? thanks

bros decided to share and help this gem after hearing her sad story. Was eating somewhere near lavender then saw this young looking PRC 1st thing that caught my eyes, her 36C-D MELONS and she looks like a xiao meimei keep staring at her then cannot tahan liao went to talk to her ask her where she study she tell me not studying trying to find work just left a massage centre in Gland cause of all the raids i tell her i can help her but i need to know what she capable of.

P.S she say she will stay around lavender area so bros get ready to chiong there when u arrange a session with her, she sounds like 20-30 on the phone but when u see her different story le, guess her voice and her melons matured too early LOL!

powerfuldrill
22-05-2009, 03:44 PM
If you are willing to provide her contact, pls include me, thanks in advance

elth
22-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi TS pls share her contacts :D

holyone80
22-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Bro pls kindly provide her contact thanks in advance:) your mailbox is FULL!!!

Exis7ence
22-05-2009, 04:14 PM
bro,im interested...do u mind sharing with me?thanks.

badman707
22-05-2009, 04:15 PM
can pm her contact

Frankiestine
22-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Bro ya pm full ...pm me the ctcs can? thanks

Bro, can hv tis gal contact,,, PM please tks in advance...amkamk3828

Cannot understand why up till now still got clowns like you guys still persist in quoting the entire post...:mad::mad:

funfan
22-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi bro, interested, pls pm the contact, thks!

Boobsseeker
22-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Hi,
kindly PM me her contact.

Thanks in advance.:D

robin80
22-05-2009, 05:02 PM
bro can share contact.. pm me thanks.. good lobang bro..:)

exsadavid
22-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro,

Do provide her contact if possible.

Thank you

nnkcnnkc_21
22-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Threadstarter your mailbox is full liao. Please do pm me her contact if possible. Many thanks.

CHRIS85E
22-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi,
kindly PM me her contact.

Thanks in advance.

smallbrother
22-05-2009, 05:25 PM
TS had done a nice PR job on his story... damn exciting

can share contact?

regards

hackerdotsg
22-05-2009, 05:29 PM
pm me her contact ?

thx

fl_slayer
22-05-2009, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=serviceprovider;3761990]bros decided to share and help this gem after hearing her sad story. Was eating somewhere near lavender then saw

bro maybe u can pm me the the number i help u to pm.....

i need the number D cupper ;)

glstunner
22-05-2009, 06:11 PM
i need the number D cupper ;)

ME TOO :p,so sad since JQ hav left :(,cant find anyone matches her @ @

22-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Can share the ctc?

Tension68
22-05-2009, 06:56 PM
did i miss de pics?

din see any leh

camp for FRs

alicia
22-05-2009, 07:13 PM
up bro! i would like the contact can? your pm space is full, so couldn't pm you.. thx!

alonaz
22-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Bro,

I would like the contact too. Thanks in advance. :p

MirageX
22-05-2009, 07:25 PM
hey bro,

pls pm me the contact :D boobs lover here.

thanks

noahnoah
22-05-2009, 07:40 PM
hi bro serviceprovider

can u share bingbing's contact with me??
i'm a hardcore boobs lover, can't wait to meet this gem.
thanks.

NightFlight
22-05-2009, 07:58 PM
This is interesting. I am interested. PM me her contact thanks.

elth
22-05-2009, 08:01 PM
wah so many bros here wana chiong liao... TS faster share :D

Talal
22-05-2009, 08:47 PM
can pm the contact? Thanks!!

blue01
22-05-2009, 09:46 PM
bro, can share contact?
thanks for sharing :)

fcompo
22-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi bros,

that sound great can PM her contact.

thks man

serviceprovider
22-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Bros, i now rushing out to meet her again for DING DING round 2 haha, i will come back late with pics of her ding dongs then i will share her contact with u bros. she keep asking me if share contact with bros liao can everyday at least 4-5sessions or not i dunno how to answer her haha i veri newbie just know i found a gem =P

Helsinkg
22-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Any bros got contact, pls share your FR....
may I have the contact also, PM me yah!:D

CHRIS85E
22-05-2009, 10:25 PM
bro, can share contact?
thanks for sharing

silentkiller1
22-05-2009, 10:33 PM
wow bro melon leh ... lyk 2 have her contact plz ...

everlasty
22-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Bro, waiting for your pics and contact... thanks.

GXero
22-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Bro,

Please share this gem's contact! Thanks!

darky
23-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Please share contact bro...

ken3399
23-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Wow...4 pages already leh and still no news from T.S ??? :confused: Think school holidays is round the corner again...

sporeknight76
23-05-2009, 01:35 AM
bro can giv me her contact???

wranger
23-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Bro, PM me her contact. Thanks.

kiddo78
23-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi TS,

please provide contact...

uobboss
23-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Camp first :D

jason28
23-05-2009, 08:38 PM
hi ts bro mind pm me her contracts..

tqtq :D

bro ts .. waiting for your pm:p

bell152
23-05-2009, 08:53 PM
hi brudder,

can pm me her contacts?

tks

siao18
24-05-2009, 05:37 AM
can pm me her contacts please .

Digistras
24-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi TS,

Been trying to send u pte messages but your mailbox always full de. Anyway, pls email me her contacts to:

[email protected]

Will be waiting...thks! :)

Batman69
24-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Hi Bro,

She really sounds like a gem.
I did not see any photos!.
Can I hv her ctc, pls

thks

McDonald(ep)
24-05-2009, 08:38 AM
PM exploded !! any bro has her number from the TS ? camp here for FR for this SYT huge melon girl

onlytellu
24-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi bro, can i have her number? Thanks in advance.

Waiver
24-05-2009, 09:08 AM
bro. msg her contact to me pls. Thanks

hangten1
24-05-2009, 09:35 AM
can i join the que for contacts too ^^

(.)(.) lover
24-05-2009, 10:22 AM
After 5 pages, you all still waiting for his contact?:rolleyes:

fan36
24-05-2009, 10:32 AM
hi bro...can share Bing ctc...wud like to engage her service! Thx!

TravelStarID
24-05-2009, 11:07 AM
bro can share msg her contact to me.

wolverman
24-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Wooo...5 pages leow. No Frs yet and so many bros asking ctc. That shows SYT is overwhelming in demand.

bigbadwolf78
24-05-2009, 11:44 AM
when the picts are up..the thread may explode..keke :D

cuppage
24-05-2009, 12:18 PM
So fast inbox full liao. Bro serviceprovider, care to share contacts? :D

aloysius
24-05-2009, 04:12 PM
bro
care to share this gem
thanks n cheers

yr inbox is full

simone
24-05-2009, 04:16 PM
bro...5 pages and counting.... where the pics...?

tacmehom
24-05-2009, 04:18 PM
bro...5 pages and counting.... where the pics...?

And where is the TS??:confused:
Missing liao after post FR.

bigbadwolf78
24-05-2009, 04:22 PM
yah lor..TS disappeared..left so many bros camped here with cock standing..sianzzzzz :(

BBWLover
24-05-2009, 05:30 PM
anyone has bingbing's number?? pm me..
:mad:

haonan25
24-05-2009, 05:36 PM
haahaahaahaa, mission in action....

supernewbie
24-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Hi bro, can i hve her ctc? tkq

lkl74
24-05-2009, 05:46 PM
hi bro, pls let me hv Bing Bing's contacts, thx.

uobboss
24-05-2009, 05:57 PM
haahaahaahaa, mission in action....

Sorry bro,

U meant

mission in progress or missing in action ?

garmin
24-05-2009, 06:18 PM
bro, can share with me bing bing contact?

garmin

style.whist
24-05-2009, 07:38 PM
C cup, or D cup?

(.)(.) lover
24-05-2009, 08:50 PM
TS is MIA,

Don't even know if Bing Bing is real or not,

A detail FR make everyone so gian. LOL

options148
24-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi Bro TS,
can give bingbing ctc?
thks

black_night
24-05-2009, 10:30 PM
wah.. bros u power of tell story really geng... can pass contact to me also... i want to try this nice gal and can also helping she ma.. thx first.

ahboyyes
24-05-2009, 11:22 PM
can TS kindly PM contact of Bing Bing to me? Your Mailbox FULL already...Bro, where are you?? I think long line of number requester liao queuing from Jurong to Changi...:rolleyes:

zhoubapi
25-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Bro, pm me her contact

Woei
25-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Hey TS u MIA ah !!! Page 6 liao !!! whr r the pic b4 u get zap frm the bros here :mad:

lglg666
25-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Guessed TS...went MIA.

gummyboy
25-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Haha, I think zapping mode going to activate liao...

slicker
25-05-2009, 01:37 PM
i tot i fast hand fast leg pm u already, up till today still no response...:(

wolfmaster
25-05-2009, 01:56 PM
bro.. 1 more in Q...
so many bro.. Q here within short time...

looking forward to your contacts...

kevin28Pool
25-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Bro Service Provider, cam pm me Bing bing ctc at " [email protected]"? thanks!!!

amkamk3828
25-05-2009, 02:06 PM
HI hi,,,

im also in the q,,,, waiting waiting waiting,,,, 1 of the bros tot i hv the hp no already,,, BUT i don hv,,, i also want ....tq

amkamk3828

PLayPLayOni
25-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Walau, TS really lost himself in those huge melons liao, 7 pages of request yet none of us have the ctc. Dun noe who will be the first lucky bro to get hold of bingbing ctc.
Please share share.:D

TravelStarID
25-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Look like TS going holiday or MIA,
sound too good to be true.
by the way school holiday coming....

areohorn69
08-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Bro TS,
Still waiting for pix....7 pages still counting.
quickly pass her ctcs over. thanks.

king1404
08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
bro, howcome no other FR huh? Bro quickly share her contact before she is gone!:eek:

ChiefBandit
09-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Another Tua Kang Siao~ No pic No FR. no need to wait liao lor~ page 7 liao zzzz