PDA

View Full Version : Dongmen ktv girls

Karma Karma
21-05-2009, 01:03 AM
On weekend I notice a Sg young chinese lady in her 20s who speaks very fluent American-accent English bring some Angmo men into Dongmen ktv to choose and pick up young ktv girls.

The Angmo men pick the younger ones and try bring the girls out of the ktv, with the Sg girl following along. The ktv girls refuse and resist and try to break free at the lift lobby and try to run back to Dongmen. But the angmo men drag them into the lift. One of the angmo men even put his arm around the neck of a ktv girl who try to run away and force her into the lift. Very rough behaviour. They seem to treat ktv as geylang.

But my question is: who is this chinese girl who speaks fluent American-accent English and bring the Angmo men into Dongmen to choose and pick up girls? She converse very well with the Angmo. Is she a pimp , mamasan, freelancer or tourist guide who bring angmo men tourists to ktv to pick up girls on weekends?

RegularJoe
21-05-2009, 01:08 AM
and u never po mata?

Karma Karma
21-05-2009, 01:10 AM
and u never po mata?

No ... maybe because I was too shocked and startled to see this type of thing happen. :(

uncletoby
21-05-2009, 01:18 AM
shud ask the gals at bs to tutor their dongmen counterparts in martial arts .. they can easily overpower a guy

makemecum
21-05-2009, 07:37 AM
the sg girl is the mamasan pimp okt
she employ ang mo to bring her girls away from part time work at Dongman, sound logic?:D

massa
21-05-2009, 08:24 AM
One of the angmo men even put his arm around the neck of a ktv girl who try to run away and force her into the lift. Very rough behaviour. They seem to treat ktv as geylang.

The management shall stp the angmos! If they allow that to happen who dare to come to dongmen to work.

geylangbonker
21-05-2009, 09:20 AM
Hi ,

by the way is this KTV Dongmen or Dongguan?
If it is dongguan where is its location?

Thks!

DTCEPL
21-05-2009, 09:37 AM
The Angmo men pick the younger ones and try bring the girls out of the ktv, with the Sg girl following along. The ktv girls refuse and resist and try to break free at the lift lobby and try to run back to Dongmen. But the angmo men drag them into the lift. One of the angmo men even put his arm around the neck of a ktv girl who try to run away and force her into the lift. Very rough behaviour. They seem to treat ktv as geylang.

These type of assholes and the fucking lady pimp tried to make use of the situation, thinking that the PRC/Viet gals will not dared to call or report to the police, probably the gals may end up getting assaulted/raped etc....and the fucking angmos just walked away happy and scot free.......these type of CB Angmo bastards need to be hammered (of course no offence to other fellow gentlemen Angmos lah) jialet jialet.

Sorry for the vague language, seeing this post just made me boiled:mad:.

ShittyAss
21-05-2009, 09:50 AM
But my question is: who is this chinese girl who speaks fluent American-accent English and bring the Angmo men into Dongmen to choose and pick up girls? She converse very well with the Angmo. Is she a pimp , mamasan, freelancer or tourist guide who bring angmo men tourists to ktv to pick up girls on weekends?

Ang mo big fark?? cb...do u see them often there?

Panamera
21-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi ,

by the way is this KTV Dongmen or Dongguan?
If it is dongguan where is its location?

Thks!

Yo Bro Geylangbonker,

Dongmen is at Textile Centre , Jalan Sultan
By main entrance: take life to 8th floor
By carppark: 7th floor
Tel: 62933171

BTW, TS, there is already a thread for Dongman aka Club de Zara. Anyway who cares what's with the SG gal,Ang Moh and WL, you do not know what's the arrangement between them and the WL..not that you're trying to save the gals and they will reward with a free bonk, you still need to pay them.

Sammmysiao
21-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Maybe the CMM buff some money from the angmo?.....so they are there to get back their $$ :D

Panamera
21-05-2009, 12:10 PM
All these creatures are not angels...if you pity them, you'll die eventually!!!!
Please cheong more to understand them.. why would they went out with ang mohs and U-turn after that...(not that I gave a shit on ang mohs.anyway)..
I just want to know that SG gal chio or not? SYT? wahahahahahaha :D

pewpew
21-05-2009, 12:16 PM
I just want to know that SG gal chio or not? SYT? wahahahahahaha :D

So sweet of u trying to take revenge for the PRC girls.... lol

Panamera
21-05-2009, 12:21 PM
So sweet of u trying to take revenge for the PRC girls.... lol

Wahaha Bro Pewpew, no la, no intend or whatsoever...:D

Chengdu dog
21-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Yo Bro Geylangbonker,

Dongmen is at Textile Centre , Jalan Sultan
By main entrance: take life to 8th floor
By carppark: 7th floor
Tel: 62933171

BTW, TS, there is already a thread for Dongman aka Club de Zara. Anyway who cares what's with the SG gal,Ang Moh and WL, you do not know what's the arrangement between them and the WL..not that you're trying to save the gals and they will reward with a free bonk, you still need to pay them.

Thank Panamera for the information, Dongmen is somewhere near Club Armani right :confused:

pewpew
22-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Thank Panamera for the information, Dongmen is somewhere near Club Armani right :confused:
Club Armani
100 Jln Sultan #06-01 Sultan Plaza

Its next building only, just find your ways with your boob sensor on, u will automatically find it :D

Storm Shadow
22-05-2009, 06:05 PM
shud ask the gals at bs to tutor their dongmen counterparts in martial arts .. they can easily overpower a guy

heehee, so true. :p