PDA

View Full Version : Basement of Grandlink Square

Karma Karma
21-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I noticed that there is a new health centre at the underground basement of GrandLink Square. I saw a lot of elderly uncles go in. Has anyone been there? What is it like? It seems to have quite good business.

Schumi
21-05-2009, 01:10 AM
You're refering to HS? it's a clean joint with nice facilities and professional massages... damage is abt $70(include gst) for body or leg massage package

GrandiOsO!
21-05-2009, 01:38 AM
No FRs for this place yet?

owen10
21-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Grandlink got basement meh? tot lowest is 1st level. didnt knw thr's a HC thr. onli saw d TN shop near d exit n anthr couple of small TN shops scattered ard.

EvilG
21-05-2009, 03:11 AM
been there a few times, nice joint with good food and the facilities are all new i think. heard they are from batminton hall last time, but never been to the old site. only drawback is their movie room was showing tv channel when i was there, not sure is that the norm and totally no "specials". which suits me sometimes when i just want a rub down without the "chiong hill" part :D

damage wise, 45min is 60+ i think, funny part is pay when u are leaving and not when u check in like other place. the massage is done in a big room which have alot of beds, so like open air. and they do back stepping!!! my fav!!:p

cheers,
eg

Schumi
21-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Grandlink got basement meh? tot lowest is 1st level. didnt knw thr's a HC thr. onli saw d TN shop near d exit n anthr couple of small TN shops scattered ard.

The basement is still quite vacant, only this HC and arcade...still renovating the area... as mentioned, juz a good place to chill and relaz with frds, enjoy the food,facilities and rub,pay and leave~ can make credit card payment oso~

xtrem1234
21-05-2009, 10:45 AM
I think its the one that shifted from the old badminton hall.

Native
21-05-2009, 11:13 AM
ya, they used to locate at badminton hall ...

No hanky panky!!

OsamaBinLaden
21-05-2009, 12:16 PM
been to HS before at badminton... must say it is a great place if u juz wanna rest relax n have good massage...

massage is good... good food... well worth the money spent...

cyber69_x69
22-05-2009, 12:00 AM
ya, they used to locate at badminton hall ...

No hanky panky!!

Yup.. nice place with good rub.... got 1 tall, long hair receiptionist quite beautiful when I visited last month... dunno whether she still there or not...:D:D:D

guy_edwin
22-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Yes, there's a basement. It was the to-go place for ah bengs of the late 90s when it was filled with billard tables on one half and 400 over comps on the other. ahh, the yesteryears~

Beeman1024
22-05-2009, 12:33 AM
been there just last week ... in the basement ...

yes its from the old bed-minton hall ...

they hv nice hot / cold dip .... nice dry / stream room ...shower ...

big hall massage with many table ... ma-cham production line ..

yes ... they do hv stepping massage ... song .. i like 50kg on my back ...

free flow of drink and food ...don't eat before the stepping ... you know what i mean ..

Nice place to chill out ...

clean and relax ...

Kinga
23-05-2009, 11:15 AM
yes, its definately a nice place to go with a few friends and relax~ :p

gregzeters
23-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Dear Senior Bros,

$70 for all types of massage & steam room & free food?
Got jaccuzi boh?
Is there any time limit?

Kaoz, got so good a place i oso dunno.

Shame on me!

yeeba
12-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Just visited the place. Very very good massage. The one I had better than Michelle, Rita, Suki & Apple, IMHO. Massage is 45mins. The masseurs are decent looking but massage was done in a big hall, so dun even think about it.

Environment is sparky clean. I ate fried Hong Kong Mee and green bean soup.

Value for money compare to FL massage $80+20+tips = $1xx

Good for those who like pure massage.

Massage: 10/10
Environment: 9/10
Food: 7/10
Damage: $65+GST

Anybody know if there is a similar place in SG?

bestbest
12-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Anybody know if there is a similar place in SG?

Bro, you too much into the FL thingy.

What about Hot Spa, Oriental Spa, Super Spa or even Gold Finger?

yeeba
12-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Bro, you too much into the FL thingy.

What about Hot Spa, Oriental Spa, Super Spa or even Gold Finger?

what I meant is the "clean" one.

fkma
12-06-2009, 11:11 PM
HS is a 100% clean joint.
They do have excellent food and massage over there.