PDA

View Full Version : Can you forgive your gf/wife for cheating on u?

duothrust
20-05-2009, 03:28 AM
I guess most Samsters here also 'eat outside' - enjoy servicing from FL, WL, flings, ONS, Fuck Buddies etc. So while we are cheating on our gfs/wives, some of us feel abit guilty, while others don't feel anything.

However, if one day you discover that your woman is cheating on you, will u close an eye since u are guilty of cheating as well? Or will u initiate a break-up or divorce?

I think this is the classic example of pot calling kettle black.

Personally for me, i am quite possessive and may not be able to tolerate my gal cheating on me. So i will say breaking up is highly probable. But i will also look at the circumstances, like whether it is a one-off ONS or has been going on for a long time.

What about Samsters here?!

rocket_boy
20-05-2009, 03:57 AM
I guess most Samsters here also 'eat outside' - enjoy servicing from FL, WL, flings, ONS, Fuck Buddies etc. So while we are cheating on our gfs/wives, some of us feel abit guilty, while others don't feel anything.

However, if one day you discover that your woman is cheating on you, will u close an eye since u are guilty of cheating as well? Or will u initiate a break-up or divorce?

I think this is the classic example of pot calling kettle black.

Personally for me, i am quite possessive and may not be able to tolerate my gal cheating on me. So i will say breaking up is highly probable. But i will also look at the circumstances, like whether it is a one-off ONS or has been going on for a long time.

What about Samsters here?!

you are asking a very dumb stupid :mad::mad:question

Lovable
20-05-2009, 10:36 AM
If she asks for forgiveness I will be able to forgive. The problem is whether I am able to forget.

chongchongchong
20-05-2009, 10:44 AM
If she asks for forgiveness I will be able to forgive. The problem is whether I am able to forget.

correct...me too....

Jintian
20-05-2009, 10:58 AM

Forgiveness is perfect only when the sin is not remembered.

etct88
20-05-2009, 11:03 AM

Choice of 3 F, forgive, forget, forgo. Can be use singularly, two together or all together, in different order...........

But do not use the 4th F... fight, like it say, pot calling the kettle black.

sounding
20-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Retribution.. if you did it at the 1st place to her, then you hv to face it.

zadina20002000
20-05-2009, 12:07 PM
If a man cheong is just pure lust and usually no feeling involved. For a girl usually there is emotion and attachment. So no forgiveness.

Up me if anyone agree to my thinking.

callous
20-05-2009, 12:35 PM
If a man cheong is just pure lust and usually no feeling involved. For a girl usually there is emotion and attachment. So no forgiveness.

Up me if anyone agree to my thinking.

Are you saying that it is forgivable since men do it without feelings and purely out of lust? My question to you is, if a woman do it purely out of lust, she can be forgiven?

duothrust
20-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Are you saying that it is forgivable since men do it without feelings and purely out of lust? My question to you is, if a woman do it purely out of lust, she can be forgiven?

Hmm... somehow when it is turned the other way around, it seems very difficult to forgive.

viewpanel
20-05-2009, 02:35 PM
It is usually easier to say I forgive and forget then wat normally is... I personally had an experience of my gf eating out.... When i found out... She ask for my forgiveness and then i say to myself... I often eat out too.. so i chose to forgive her..

But sometimes... when we were making out or quarrelling... The image of my gf making out wif other guy still hunt me in my mind...

Another point to note is... A women once they eat out... they will soon love outside food again... dun expect them to always eat home...

My humble 2 cents opinion... bro if u think that by forgiving now u will let this memory hunt u... then jus dump her straight... y gave up a flower for the forest...

FYI, my ex eat out and was caught thrice by me and i only found out after 3 years that we had broken off that she actually was a FB to more than 10 guys...

COnclusion... A FB is always better than a gf... BUT YOUR WIFE MUST BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF UR FLING!!!

Longitude
20-05-2009, 02:53 PM
It is usually easier to say I forgive and forget then wat normally is... I personally had an experience of my gf eating out.... When i found out... She ask for my forgiveness and then i say to myself... I often eat out too.. so i chose to forgive her..

But sometimes... when we were making out or quarrelling... The image of my gf making out wif other guy still hunt me in my mind...

Another point to note is... A women once they eat out... they will soon love outside food again... dun expect them to always eat home...

My humble 2 cents opinion... bro if u think that by forgiving now u will let this memory hunt u... then jus dump her straight... y gave up a flower for the forest...

FYI, my ex eat out and was caught thrice by me and i only found out after 3 years that we had broken off that she actually was a FB to more than 10 guys...

COnclusion... A FB is always better than a gf... BUT YOUR WIFE MUST BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF UR FLING!!!

The intellect is always fooled by the heart.

kangoo-georgie
20-05-2009, 02:57 PM
women eat outside are gonner,they can never be forgive,if they can do once,there will be 3, 4 or manytime.as i agree with bro zadina20002000.

pocketrocket
20-05-2009, 03:17 PM
IMHO, it's always double standard when come to the question of cheating. Most, if not all Men will find it much easier to forgive then forget.

We love to eat out once awhile but can never accept the fact if the missus is doing it as well.

So I guess it'll all come down to the question of "will you try to be more understand"

yang punk
20-05-2009, 03:24 PM

Sorry man... either she is a nympho or you are hopeless! :o

TaxiLao
20-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Well....like what bro zadina20002000 said...it's quite true.Mostly for guys,their heart is still with their wives even they are having fun outside but it's different for women...once a woman's heart changes...nothing you do or say will change their mind.Can be harsh when you can't accept this fact.

dormant
20-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Who doesnt cheat? Most of us have. The thing is LOVE. If we love the person enough we will forgive the person. It is said: Love conquers all.

Frankiestine
20-05-2009, 04:51 PM

Will a woman forgives her man more easily if she knows he is doing based on lust rather then emotions?

ChevelleZ
20-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Hmm last time, I found out my gf cheated on me (she had double account on her facebook) so, I confront her. Even though, she told me that she havent sleep with the guy (ang moh) only did some petting still.. I can't forgive her. I told her if we must continue then I want her to see me sleeping with another 10 diff gals in front of her eyes, so, she will remember the pain too... but she argue this and that..then just said goodbye.

anyway, when I am in serious relationship, I never had a fling or eating outside.. that's why I am really mad at her

callous
20-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Will a woman forgives her man more easily if she knows he is doing based on lust rather then emotions?

My point is, it makes no difference if it's done based on lust or with emotions attached. Cheating will always be cheating. If it happens once, it will most likely happen again. To answer your question, no. For me, whether it's done out of lust or otherwise, it is still unforgivable. :)

Oralcraz
20-05-2009, 11:26 PM
My point is, it makes no difference if it's done based on lust or with emotions attached. Cheating will always be cheating. If it happens once, it will most likely happen again. To answer your question, no. For me, whether it's done out of lust or otherwise, it is still unforgivable. :)

My wife is not a virgin when I first met her. She told me so. I told her I also not virgin:D. So I can accept. However, if cheat after married, I cannot forgive unless I did something so......bad and our relationship is a total failure.

torak
20-05-2009, 11:44 PM
wat if a girl cheats but like guys, she do it for pure lust, and no feelings involved?

Since so many guys do it also, and with the excuse its purely for lust, than if your wife do it purely for lust, can u forgive her?

This question is for guys who eats outside...

jnlover
20-05-2009, 11:47 PM
My ex-gf cheated on me... and I left her after finding out.
1 yr later I met her and we hit off again as FB... the irony is that her husband is the very guy who snatched her away from me!!

I guess it's pay back time for the guy... :mad:

It's impossible to forget and forgive... so it's a blessing that I found out before our planned marriage.

TropicThunder
21-05-2009, 12:33 AM
1 yr later I met her and we hit off again as FB... the irony is that her husband is the very guy who snatched her away from me!!

It's impossible to forget and forgive... so it's a blessing that I found out before our planned marriage.

bro, i think in your case. it is really a classic irony. i could only imagine the shock that her husband will face. a retribution perhaps but otherwise,a very bitter pill to swallow. :p

dormant
21-05-2009, 04:00 PM
If you truly love, you will truly forgive. The harder it is for you to forgive, the further you are from true love.

android
21-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Forgiveness is perfect only when the sin is not remembered.

All of us knows that to forgive is to forget. But how many of us can truly lay claims to this statement. When times are good, everything will be fine and dainty. When a storm is brewing, I'm sure all these "hidden demon" will re-surface to wreak havoc. Sounds familiar right?

Toyota Honda
21-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Who doesnt cheat? Most of us have. The thing is LOVE. If we love the person enough we will forgive the person. It is said: Love conquers all.

I really don't know how to be convinced by these statements. Easier said than done.

soundworks
21-05-2009, 07:29 PM
To forgive is not diffcult,but to forget the whole incident,i highly doubt how many of us are able to do that.....not me for sure.

Frankiestine
21-05-2009, 09:15 PM

What if there were no sex involved but emotions will that be cheating too?

Oralcraz
21-05-2009, 11:08 PM
If you truly love, you will truly forgive. The harder it is for you to forgive, the further you are from true love.

I think otherwise. I think the more u truly love, the more easily you hate. If u are being "play out" by the one you truly love; the hurt is extremely painful and the stronger you will hate...and for the worse scenario, may even lead to sucide. Believe me, I been thru that kind of situation.

havana
21-05-2009, 11:16 PM

I felt terribly sorry for u.....:cool:

tomvoyeur
21-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I felt terribly sorry for u.....:cool:

hmmm.....are u one of them lol?? :p

Tai_zi21
22-05-2009, 12:51 AM
I can forgive but i cannot forget :cool:

Sibeisong999
22-05-2009, 12:52 AM
I can forgive but i cannot forget :cool:

I don't think much people able to forget. Usually will bring it out during quarrel again loh

funtasy
22-05-2009, 02:12 PM
This is not a matter of mere wrong. It is a matter of betrayal. It is much easier to forget a wrong than a betrayal of trust.

sexfrenzy
22-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Think in most situation, IF you really love your partner, you may be able to give her another chance. Sometimes pple got off the track.. can understand lah.

If second time, den ask her go fark off. One hat on the head enuff liao.. still wan to wear second one ar. Pui!

yang punk
22-05-2009, 04:37 PM

Know what? She is just one fickle minded woman! She will have alot of other men besides you two!

bloopz
22-05-2009, 05:23 PM
guess this thread is for guys to post but in my opinion, trust is very important in a r/s. would u be able to trust her again? if u cant then its time to let go.
but, r u having flings outside? i know of cases where wife knows that her husband is having flings outside therefore is out for revenge to let her husband have a taste of his own medi.

crowleyking
22-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Its like a cracked porcelain vase.

No matter what, you will always be reminded of the crack.

My own humble take is, its hard to gain someone's trust already, but very often men tend to betray their lover's trust because of small head being in command.

D_Silver
23-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Even if I can forgive, I won't be able to forget.

And.. I dunno how to put it, but after knowing your partner cheated, its like the r/s has changed.. even if I were to forgive and get back together no way it will be the same as before.

Probably after that I'd just start eating out myself .. then the r/s becomes kinda pointless liao.

Gerald
23-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Sometimes you think that you are forget but it will invariably come back to haunt you again and again.