PDA

View Full Version : Women who don't fcuk their hbbies anymore

fuckshit
16-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Just met this woman who told me she doesn't sleep with her hubby anymore. After 22 years of marriage, she calls her marriage, a "rusty thing." I suspect her hubby is fucking other women on the side. She then went on to talk about how younger guys have tried to court her. Also, many Caucasian men have flirted with her. I'm sure she's entertained thoughts of screwing some of them. Maybe she already has, and was acting coy. She's in her 40s, and has 3 kids.

The context in which I met her prohibited me from getting her to a one night stand. Anyway, just meeting her alone was an experience. Dun think I would see her again. Any bro knows of or has slept with women in their 40s in similar situation. I'm sure after so long, sex for her must be a hot, wet, and messy sensation! :D

woodykent
16-05-2009, 02:09 AM
This reminds me of my Mother’s Day bonk with a 45yr (On separation) who has a teenage girl. Get to know her for about 3 week now from the net. Started off with the usual smsings then slowly trigger the GQ of ML. She is quite sporty and don’t avoid such sexual question. As she needs to work long hr and always feel tired, so was not easy to cook up excuses to make her come out. Finally managed to chio her out for a ML session last Sun. She is very petite in size and she is damn hot in bed. I managed to make her cum 3 times, you can imagine how she really loves and enjoy it.

LentorGarden
16-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Bro woodykent, I believe the ML in your post refers to Make Love? :D

Royster79
16-05-2009, 02:59 AM

isn't it obvious ?? :rolleyes:

fuckshit
16-05-2009, 03:09 AM
Thanks bro for yr contribution. Bet it was onehellava fuck. Anyway I'm referring more to women who are still married. Most of them stay put because of their children, but as the lady i met put it, the rust has already set in. Call it an affair, what soever. I often wonder what it's like to screw one of these women who have stopped screwing their husbands.

tomvoyeur
16-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks bro for yr contribution. Bet it was onehellava fuck. Anyway I'm referring more to women who are still married. Most of them stay put because of their children, but as the lady i met put it, the rust has already set in. Call it an affair, what soever. I often wonder what it's like to screw one of these women who have stopped screwing their husbands.

Dun wonder, make it happen! ;)

K.N.N
16-05-2009, 10:12 AM
wonder will do....
your curiousity might cost you your life...
hahaha

AngusYoung
16-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Just met this woman who told me she doesn't sleep with her hubby anymore. After 22 years of marriage, she calls her marriage, a "rusty thing." I suspect her hubby is fucking other women on the side. She then went on to talk about how younger guys have tried to court her. Also, many Caucasian men have flirted with her. I'm sure she's entertained thoughts of screwing some of them. Maybe she already has, and was acting coy. She's in her 40s, and has 3 kids.

The context in which I met her prohibited me from getting her to a one night stand. Anyway, just meeting her alone was an experience. Dun think I would see her again. Any bro knows of or has slept with women in their 40s in similar situation. I'm sure after so long, sex for her must be a hot, wet, and messy sensation! :D

Bro, for the interest of readers here, why dont you tell us how you met her. Actually, I am very keen on such women, find them very attractive, a kind of sexiness that cant find in syt

fuckshit
16-05-2009, 11:54 AM
She runs a small shop that does pedicure and manicure. Saw that she does massage as well, so tried my luck. In less than 30 min, I was surprised she spilled the beans on her personal life. I sensed loneliness, so when the opportune time came for me to pop question, I asked her if she provided therapy for men. Can't believe I even used a medical term, but she shook her head. Well maybe I asked too soon, should have made myself a recurring client, then who knows. But I will not RTM

V123
16-05-2009, 12:00 PM
can share the location?

woodykent
16-05-2009, 01:14 PM
That is correct Bro. ;)