PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Hougang

wikichua
15-05-2009, 11:29 PM
hi Bros...

im newbie.. just wonder is there any HC in hougang area?

please guide me... :rolleyes:

thanks bros

RunNGun
16-05-2009, 06:37 PM
why dun u go find out n post instead of asking ppl????????

So damn lazy!!!! wan ppl spoonfeed u?????

twangsg
17-05-2009, 10:56 AM
i suppose the 1 at upper serangoon sc is the nearest.

ag1cp
18-05-2009, 10:54 AM
i suppose the 1 at upper serangoon sc is the nearest.

If you are toking about the one next to ESSO,
think that one close down already!
used to frequent there!
quite a number of young PRC!
The one near heartland mall behind ntuc also close down liaoz!
nearby i think no more le!

Kinga
18-05-2009, 03:13 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/22708-hougang-de-sauna-31.html
but dun expect syt there :D

But theres a few more in USSC.

B1 got http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/87351-clean-massage-upper-serangoon.html

1F got a couple of them. lazy to name.

3F got http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/82595-nice-massage-local-gal-upper-seragoon-shopping-centre.html

:D

Heng Huat Heng
18-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Next time, do a search before u start a new thread.

Spectrum17
18-05-2009, 07:02 PM
hi Bros...

im newbie.. just wonder is there any HC in hougang area?

Bro wikichua. I think you should do some reading of your own b4 u post la. If you jus spend 20min scanning through the threads, you will come across a few of them. Please read through them yrself.

Hope you understand.
!&!!

wikichua
27-05-2009, 05:09 PM
why dun u go find out n post instead of asking ppl????????

So damn lazy!!!! wan ppl spoonfeed u?????

IDIOT... that is what internet for... if i go out and find myself, why u still in this forum??? :mad:

wikichua
27-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Bro wikichua. I think you should do some reading of your own b4 u post la. If you jus spend 20min scanning through the threads, you will come across a few of them. Please read through them yrself.

Hope you understand.
!&!!

Sorry Bros

I did a search with the feature, but i can't find anything, i spend whole day searching. Thanks for helping.

Hope u understand as well. im not internet user often. :)

man_thinker
27-05-2009, 08:32 PM
that is what internet for... if i go out and find myself, why u still in this forum??? :mad:

Haha, although this bro is abit too rude, but what he says actually make some sense to me... No Offense....

wikichua
28-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Haha, although this bro is abit too rude, but what he says actually make some sense to me... No Offense....

Bro... thanks for support, but... it sound rude?
thanks for the ZAP.... :mad:

jerkrichie
28-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Bro... thanks for support, but... it sound rude?
thanks for the ZAP.... :mad:

"ID**T" call doesn't really fit in well while you ask for help. It was rude as well.

You search for Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre in the forum, you will find quite a lot of information.

All the best.

liuyidao2009
28-05-2009, 01:38 PM
ts can try some prc milf for body massage at h81-kovan or fragrance kovan. can try one 36yo bak bak specky XiaoYan who can massage you from head to toe for 2 hrs for $60. pay $20 for room rental.

name: xiaoyan
looks: 6/10 specky
body: 6/10 bak bak with fair skin
boobs: B
bj with cap: yes
bbbj: no
kiss: yes
fj: yes
attitude: 9/10
massage: 9/10
hj: yes
painting: allowed
origin: beijing
ht: 1.64m
wt: 52kg
damage: 60/2/2, room 20, bring own cds

please pm me for her contact hp. have a nice day.

pig40
28-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Teck Chye Terrace also got. but open & close, cannot tahan for long. Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre 4th storey Hougang De Sauna. a few tuinas on lower floors. walkaround & you may strike a conversation with a prc fl.

wikichua
28-05-2009, 04:01 PM
"ID**T" call doesn't really fit in well while you ask for help. It was rude as well.

You search for Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre in the forum, you will find quite a lot of information.

All the best.

Bros,

I did ask for help with proper and polite way. But he just zap me for saying me "lazy bum"... im very :confused::confused: :(

Tryguy
29-05-2009, 12:36 AM
ts can try some prc milf for body massage at h81-kovan or fragrance kovan. can try one 36yo bak bak specky XiaoYan who can massage you from head to toe for 2 hrs for $60. pay $20 for room rental.

name: xiaoyan
looks: 6/10 specky
body: 6/10 bak bak with fair skin
boobs: B
bj with cap: yes
bbbj: no
kiss: yes
fj: yes
massage: 9/10
hj: yes
painting: allowed
origin: beijing
ht: 1.64m
wt: 52kg
damage: 60/2/2, room 20, bring own cds

please pm me for her contact hp. have a nice day.

Looks 4-5
Massage 9./10
FJ 8
Tongue skills 8
She is the kind of person you look for a very good massage. She is not the looker. Her sex techniques are very competent, but you go for her massage.
She is worth more than 60 just for massage.

liuyidao2009
29-05-2009, 07:39 PM
bro wikichua, please edit your profile to accept private messages. click User CP. under Settings & Options, click Edit options. scroll down a bit to Messaging & Notification box, enable Private Messaging. have a nice day.

liuyidao2009
03-06-2009, 12:20 PM
many thanks to the brothers who have tried Xiaoyan, 36, and pm me. either you put a one liner here or i will try & locate your latest posts so as to increase your reputation points a wee bit. cumxia many times.

wikichua
03-06-2009, 12:31 PM
bro wikichua, please edit your profile to accept private messages. click User CP. under Settings & Options, click Edit options. scroll down a bit to Messaging & Notification box, enable Private Messaging. have a nice day.

Thanks Bro

I updated, and received your PM.

Many Thanks.

pig40
04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Please kindly pm me XiaoYan's hp nbr. cumxia.

steadystrike
05-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Bro,
I need Xiao Yan ctc too. Pls share. Thks thks

msgluver
11-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Oil, got massage lobang never pm me. please pm me Xiaoyan contact, thank you.:p

liuyidao2009
17-06-2009, 12:40 AM
bro msgluver pm me his new lobang about speak AngMo PRC Mary but thread was deleted. This afternoon I QC her at Kovan. very cute was her English translated from mandarin word for word. getting late & i sleepy, will put up in point form. if want contact, can get from me or bro msgluver.

name: MaLi or Mary
looks: 7/10 matured
body: 7/10 well-kept for her age
ht: 1.61m
wt: 51 kg
boobs: saggy B, nice to grap & lick
bbbj: 8/10 in bathroom & in bed
french: 8/10 tongue action
cim: no (she dare not do)
painting: 9/10 plenty of cunt juice
massage: 7/10
attitude: 8/10 willing to please
knowledge: speaks/sms simple English, a plus for Mary
exposure: b4 SGP, she worked in Dubai
damage: 60/2/2 exclude room rental, bring cds
rtf: yes
lol: she asked: what mean fart? fuck?
thank you ts for the space.

poppychua
17-06-2009, 12:26 PM
If you are toking about the one next to ESSO,
think that one close down already!
used to frequent there!
quite a number of young PRC!
The one near heartland mall behind ntuc also close down liaoz!
nearby i think no more le!

Bro out there who stay around sengkang or hougang...

recently i walk pass the same place the building next to ESSO wan.. and found out that a new shop just open recently only inside got 3 PRC maybe u all can try.........

msgluver
17-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank you for contact of XiaoYan. Unfortunately, XiaoYan is on code red. Must wait for her period to be over.:o

Wynhan
17-06-2009, 02:46 PM
anybody can pm me her contact numbers??

please please

thanks

msgluver
17-06-2009, 06:55 PM
bro Wynhan, please enable pte messaging under User CP edit options. We cannot pm you bcos we get msg that you have chosen not to receive pm.

boxingman
17-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Bro out there who stay around sengkang or hougang...

recently i walk pass the same place the building next to ESSO wan.. and found out that a new shop just open recently only inside got 3 PRC maybe u all can try.........
Bro,where is the exactly is this placE?

diamondo
19-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks to Bro liuyidao2009 for Xiao Yans's contact. Managed to meet up with her yesterday afternoon. Xiao Yan is no SYT but made up for it with her friendly and pleasant character. Her massage is good (in my opinion a 8/10).

I liked her bbbJ where she sucked and twirled on your knob with her tongue. She will also suck your ball individually (nice feeling of slight pain and extreme pleasure). Then I fucked her in missionary position. Her hole felt tight. Maybe she was not wet enough when I penetrated, but the feeling for me was great.

After I came and washed up, she gave me another round of massage on my thighs, legs and feet. Overall very satisfied and money well-spent.

Bros who wish to contact Xiao Yan please obtain her no. from Bro liuyidao2009.

liuyidao2009
22-06-2009, 12:13 PM
milf XiaoYan period over. can enjoy her specky bonk with body massage.

NemoZai
22-06-2009, 12:48 PM
i went there recently, saw two PRCs, one sleeping... the other tried to pull me in saw newly opened... but not lookers... and now AV raids so frequent, not worth risking for non-lookers... my five cents worth...

pig40
24-06-2009, 10:54 AM
thanks to bro liu for contact. met XiaoYan the other day. she said she loves to sing because she has singing training back in China. We stripped nude & she dimmed the lights saying her eyes hurt if light is too strong. we went for yuanyang bath. after towel dry, we went to bed. as i was tired, i let her do her massage on my lethargic body. at times, I knead on her nipples. she is still very oriental conservative, cap me to do blow job. next i return service by painting her to let her know making love is not just about poking our dick into pussy & eoj. there is so much fun in love-making. lick her pussy real wet that she exclaimed cannot tahan. I inserted by penis into her vagina in missionary mode. as i old man, cum very fast. XiaoYan, 36, was drained & we rest cuddling under blanket. we washed up a bit, rested & tcss for some minutes. asked me whether need 2nd shot. i said ok. the rest is history. no rush because she milf, not many calls. rtf: yes!

Driftwood
24-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks to bro msgluver for XiaoYan's ctt.

Just tried her this afternoon. Felt bored and horny, plus nothing to do, so saw bro msgluver online and fast hand fast leg PM him for no. He gave me both (XY and Mary) no and was deciding which to have, but finally decided on XY instead. Below r my stats (just my own opinion).

Looks:5/10 (looks older than the claimed age of 36,find that from certain angles she look like ah bao's mother..if u know who ah bao the taiwanese actress is..)
Body/Boobs: 6/10 (ok size boobs for her bod; she bah bah type).
Massage: 9/10 (quite good, had muscles ache before metting her, but after her careful touch, everything felt ok. she put in eveery effort to massage as could see her perspiring while massaging.)
HJ: N/A
BJ: 7/10 (quite good, but i 'no use', fire off too fast without enjoying the whole course.
RTM: maybe.

mandy2008
25-06-2009, 11:29 AM
thanks to bro Liu for contact of Mali or Mary. Met her recently at Fragrance K. when the door was dingdong, i was stunned by this milf. pretty modern in dress sense although not the low-cleavage type. looks gorgeous for her age with that sunglass doubling up as hair retainer. i tried to speak to MaLi in English as much as possible since she was in learner mode. very hilarious at times. all the sexy terms she want to know.

we spent quite some time in the bathroom fully utilising the rental $ washing all the parts of the human body sensuously. we soaped each other & body rub, then rinse with water, kissing & frenching. she squat down & gave me bbbj while i tried to control. then it is my turn to lick her tits & pussy with the splashing water. she moans: yes yes my darling, i like it, i like it.

we went to bed. ask me fj or massage first. i opted for massage. not piano-type, we tcss a bit on more sexy terms in English & Mandarin. giving me a cfm look, she licked my nipples & gulped my dick. very nice suction, slow & steady. i oso like to reciprocate. ask her to lie down while i service Mary. french her, licked her saggy B nehneh, could feel she enjoys the suckling part. Moved down to explore her pussy. Licked that part, wet in no time.

then she was so high & horny that she climbed ontop of me, capped me with rubber, & rode me like a Rhinestone CowGal. She was in total control with her CB gripping my throttle. after some minutes, with that cfm look & horny moans, my joystick gave way & ejaculated first round.

washed up a little, rest, continue with more translation lessons. BBBJ to stimulate the joystick & 2nd shot we did it in missionary zeal & fervour.

paid her $60 with tips & we kissed each other goodbye. in my heart i was thinking: rtf is YES!:p

liuyidao2009
26-06-2009, 10:36 AM
anymore field reports for the above two prc milf women? would appreciate your inputs for service quality improvement. have a nice day.

Driftwood
27-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Just had Mah-li (or Mary) yesterday (becos I got both no from bro msgluver).
Before is a short summary of my time with her.

Looks: 7/10 (pretty attractive for her age)
Figure/Boobs: 7/10; B cups-saggy breasts (but nice to hold for me)
Catbath:7.5/10
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (pretty good as I gave her english lessons n she paid me back with a good catbath :D)
BJ:8/10

liuyidao2009
28-06-2009, 06:09 AM
thank you bro Driftwood for your field reports of Xiaoyan & Mali, up your reputation points liao. :) brothers who have pm me, please check your inbox. Have a beautiful Sunday.;)

liuyidao2009
28-06-2009, 10:06 AM
The competition is too great to bear for milf PRC MaLi. She is adding guasha ontop of the body massage if you fancy. Mary also decided to bbbj with cim. pm me for Milf Mali's contact.

mandy2008
29-06-2009, 12:04 PM
thanks to bro liu, met up with Xiaoyan recently. due to k81 increase transit rates to $30 for 2 hrs, i decided to try Fragrance Kovan. long time never go there liao, things have improve quite a bit. computerised registration, key in your particulars into PC, let you sign of the form. pay by nets the $20 for 2 hrs, give you the key card to your room. gave me one at level three. but shower fixed, cannot bring down shower handle to micro-wash body parts.

in shower room, like k81, got shower cap, two toothbrush, one bag for kotex, two towels but no comb. at dressing table, same like k81, cut down on biscuits. h81 cut down on cup noodles. got two cups of iceberg drinking water, one clear bag containing two indocafe coffeemix. at h81, they provide one 500ml bottle of splash mineral water, one goldroast 3in1 coffee & tea. fragrance & h81 provide one box tissue paper but quality differs. fragrance skimp on bedding, blanket is hidden at wardrobe. flat tv hang on wall, ok, standard for both hotels.

sms to XiaoYan the room nbr. I proceeded to shower. halfway, dingdong, she arrived. let her strip naked & let her join me to complete the bath. she washed me thoroughly. i kiss her & she readily french like long-lost lovers. then lick her nehneh & pussy, she cannot tahan, ask to go to bed & do.

dry up with white towels. i prone down & XiaoYan proceeded to give me a solid massage. Her body mass just right for my body & her massage not piano type. after she finish from head to toe, she ask me to turnover. we took a good view of each other's naked body & i caress her nipples. she press my chest right down to my toes. then came the highlight: she licked my nipples & slowly went down to my dick & dingdong bells. her suction was just right with no teeth contact. playfully teased her that i dun care, want to cim, test her whether she scared. but no, she licked & suck trying to get my sperm to come out. wow, not bad, bbbj thru cim service.

ask her to pause, my turn to service her, she was very obliging. kiss, french, lick, various positions like 69, all used up. after a while, i got high & slipped on the rubber & enter her missionary. up & down, left right centre, gyrating movement downunder while our mouths were locked up in tongue fight. oh dear, age has caught up on me & i cum into the rubber inside her pussy. sextified.

washed up & tcss. in-between XiaoYan got calls from sisters & potential customers. decided to let her go & paid her $60. by then she was with me for more than 1.5 hrs. looks not important to me, service yes. rtf: yes!

thank you for reading. pm bro liu if you want to engage this Milf, not syt hor.:D

poppychua
29-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Bro,where is the exactly is this placE?

along upper seragoon road opp is the maybank

teochewahpek
29-06-2009, 01:22 PM
please share prc milf contacts with me. i think they suit me. thank you.

Uncle911
29-06-2009, 03:55 PM
milf XiaoYan period over. can enjoy her specky bonk with body massage.

Brother,

Can I have the contacy ?

Thanks !!!

alan10
30-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for bro liuyidao209 for the contact and I arranged to meet PDMM Mary immediately.

She came 10min after I gave room number, say staying nearby hotel. Immediately help me to wash up and proceed with action. Below is my FR:

Boob: not sure size but saggy
Massage: 3/10 No strength although claimed got experience
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10 lots of fake sound
Cost: $60 + hotel cost
RTF: unlikely

She got lots of SMS and phone call which she answered. Quite distracting during massage. I think she wants to make as many sessions as possible.

Just my opinion.

kingrex
30-06-2009, 08:28 PM
HDS .. A place only for MILF lovers.... No SYT. If you into MILK, can check out XY, Chili, Ling Ling or Yang Yang. Quite accomodating to request.

Andy23
30-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks bro TS for Mary's contact

Below is my FR:

Boob: Saggy
Massage: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Painting:Never Try
Fingering:Outside only
Cost: $60/2/2
RTF: unlikely

She received a phone call which she answered. Quite distracting during massage. Is a minus point.

teochewahpek
04-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Ahpek kaykiang go & open another thread for XiaoYan. This morning kena deleted. cumxia bro liu for your kaishew. matured woman for matured ahpek haha. bio pai, oil sai, oil sai. wa suka yi cum kio (bbbj). shio poo xiang song (fj very nice).

liuyidao2009
05-07-2009, 10:04 AM
cumxia teochewahpek for your support of XiaoYan. bor yau kin (never mind), zha bor ai song (milf need sex) , oil sai sio kan (can share share). you take tongkat ali? haha. have a beautiful Sunday.:p

liuyidao2009
05-07-2009, 07:09 PM
XiaoYan says last few days no one calls her. boh seng lee. those brothers who have her nbr, please engage her asap & enjoy her bbbj with body massage.:D

teochewahpek
06-07-2009, 01:26 PM
bro Liu, please share contact of milf Mali. cumxia choi choi.:p

mrpig85
07-07-2009, 02:22 AM
Thanks for bro liuyidao209 for the contact here the fr on marry

she stay near k area so was fast to hotel reach in 10min

Below is my FR:

Boob: b+
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10
Cost: $60 + hotel cost
RTF: unless vit m nt enough

liuyidao2009
07-07-2009, 09:54 AM
browsing around sammyboylink/picture exchange plaza, "some of my picture collection to share, all are welcome" thread, bro dc7176's post #8887. XiaoYan is the matured version.:p

penthousepauper
07-07-2009, 10:07 AM
browsing around sammyboylink/picture exchange plaza, "some of my picture collection to share, all are welcome" thread, bro dc7176's post #8887. XiaoYan is the matured version.:p

how can i see your pix?

msgluver
07-07-2009, 10:24 AM
bro penthousepauper, just goto 2nd level main heading: The Sammyboy Link/Picture Exchange Plaza, then find the thread with that long title. goto last page. plaza main thread got many juicy pictures & video links. can pcc at home from there.:p

fuzzybear1971
08-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Bro Liuyidao2009,
Can i have Xiao Yan number....?
Thanks..:)

pokky
08-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Hello bro LiuYidao can i have XiaoYan contact as well??

Thank You

liuyidao2009
09-07-2009, 10:12 PM
milf prc Xiaoyan no business. those brothers who is hoarding her hp nbr, please make an effort to see her. thank you very much.:p

sille
11-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Can i have XY num?? hehe

liuyidao2009
11-07-2009, 03:38 PM
my pm inbox cleared. hope you got time to write a simple field report on Mali or XiaoYan. have a nice weekend.

goodmorals
13-07-2009, 05:14 PM
hi bro liu can have xiaoyan number? thank you very much!

liuyidao2009
17-07-2009, 07:20 PM
XiaoYan pined boh seng li these days. told her economy bad leh. brothers go for younger daring ladies. h1n1 pandemic some more. so everyone is asking for nbr & keeping the nbr. another bro is promoting another xiaoyan adding to the confusion.

XOOX
18-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Bro, ctc plz.

wanker69
22-07-2009, 01:23 PM
can i have xiao yan's nos?

Uncle911
23-07-2009, 02:16 PM
XiaoYan pined boh seng li these days. told her economy bad leh. brothers go for younger daring ladies. h1n1 pandemic some more. so everyone is asking for nbr & keeping the nbr. another bro is promoting another xiaoyan adding to the confusion.

Hi Brother,

Thanks for the contact.
I have visited her last few day afternoon. indeed the services is really no house run. But some how still having diffculty to build chemistry (No girl friend feeling) is the minus point. So just treated & imaging as inside one of the HC

During bathing nothing happen, only when lie on the bed, asking GQ.. "FJ 1st or massage?" opted for FJ. then follow by " you like BBBJ ?" replied any thing OK. so proceed to BBBJ than 69, then licking her up side down, then proceed to FJ, she accommondate with all position required. Plus point.

After that, Massage....., good and steady.

After massage, start kissing me all over the body, sucking my nipples, HJ at the same time, make my didi stand hard, although no mood, just to satisfy her hard job, so proceed to 2nd FJ, take ten minutes to fire off.

Games over, pay her, said 'bye bye'

That's all

desperatedickie
10-08-2009, 04:22 PM
bro liuyidao2009
can i haf the contacts?
tanx

desperatedickie
10-08-2009, 09:24 PM
can pm me the contacts please?

liuyidao2009
11-08-2009, 01:28 PM
brothers, if you cheong in Kovan, the transit rates for 2 hrs for both hotels is now on par, ie $30 for 2 hrs, surcharge of $15 if you overtime to next hr. not good news to brothers & freelancers. we are still in recession, you know?

kineticblade
27-04-2011, 12:44 AM
bro liuyidao, can pm me xiao yan no.? thanks in advance