PDA

View Full Version : foru married men, u feel stupid after chionging FLs??

justwanadoit
15-05-2009, 02:03 PM
i do and i always feel stupid paying for the F. but time and again only think i stupid after F, before was like if dun care, i just wana F a prc now kinda feeling. sigh....

newyorker88
15-05-2009, 02:06 PM
i do and i always feel stupid paying for the F. but time and again only think i stupid after F, before was like if dun care, i just wana F a prc now kinda feeling. sigh....

No point regretting after fucking. If you want to play, dont regret after that.

fattyman
15-05-2009, 02:59 PM

what the fuck you talking about ? :mad:

you want free fuck go somewhere else :mad::mad::mad:

viewpanel
15-05-2009, 04:58 PM
BRO,

dun worry bout feeling stupid... I also feel the same way as you did... I believe many bro here feeling the same way too... We knew it was nv right to think using our small head... but we do know that small head usually provide us the "best answer"... for that moment only..

babyken79
15-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Try to PCC whenever there is the urge...

And usually after the release. Our sane mind comes back.

Worked, "Most" of the time for me...

Good luck to us all.

V123
15-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Sometimes when horny, you can't think properly, especially you see the pretty girls.

it's only after you cum, then you realise that maybe should have save the $ on the hj, bj or fj. hehe

just don't feel stuipid. you were in heaven when you enjoying the session with the gals right. hehe

just spend within your means.

Lormeelover
15-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Dun regret for what you have done, but reflect on it. Since its already done, just think about how great was it rather than brooding of it.

You made the choice to feel great, but yet make another choice later to feel bad. Issen it a waste of money?

DUn fred, smile because it happened.

zinc
15-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Good luck to us all.

same same here...:p

amk8899
15-05-2009, 08:09 PM

Good luck to us all.Bro sama sama here! Whenever i got the urge and money running low,I will bring in 8 days or U magazine into toilet and it work on me! My urge all gone and i can sleep well at nite,lol.

sky_liner2
15-05-2009, 11:36 PM

Roll a S$50 plastic note into a cone shape and PCC, cum liao then wash the note and dry it up. See, you still have the $ after a good F :rolleyes:

Bangster
16-05-2009, 12:02 AM
good idea.

for me, i feel clever after bonking a PRC.

becos hor, I very engrish elucated mah. Always talk england with my frens. Cannot talk mandarin fluently, you get the idea lah.

so everytime after bonking a prc, i ask her to exprain the meanings of the words she screamed out just now.

so far hor, i have learned words like "Bao Bei" (dont know whether is 'baby' or 'abalone clams' still) and "hern shwang" (i think it means very shiok)

Lot bad huh? My mandarin got imploof leh.

- Mr Maximillian Alexander Napolean Bonaparte Charles Bush Obama Tan Kim Sua aka Ah Sua

BiAndPretty
16-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Roll a S$50 plastic note into a cone shape and PCC, cum liao then wash the note and dry it up. See, you still have the $ after a good F :rolleyes:

Be careful if you're using a new note....papercuts can be dangerous.

Why not just wank into picture of your fav actress in 8 Days?

hugootober
16-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Same Same but after that still look for FLs.........

lawrens
16-05-2009, 12:45 AM
i agree wif u even though i am not married. after pcc, the mind starts to 'stabilise'.

cheongsterjon
16-05-2009, 12:00 PM
A guy doesn't need to be married to feel stupid lousy after fucking a FL. Like me, whenever my girl flies off for work, I will feel horny and look for wls and fls for fuck..once cummed will feel guilty, like our girl who has done nothing wrong and so caring towards me, let me bonk and I still went for commercial sex...