PDA

View Full Version : Husband introduces wife to soft swing

hun2ter
14-05-2009, 10:15 AM
When comes to swinging even men are hesitant not talking about their partners. Men think about it but when it becomes real are they really willing to let another man go at their wives?

"Soft Swing means no penetration with anyone other than your own partner. Sometimes it means being able to touch and physically interact with others but with no penetration. It may or may not involve oral sex with others.

Swinging it's best to be as open about them as possible to ensure things don't go further than you feel comfortable with."

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Dahu
14-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi TS. Are you sharing another story or what?

hun2ter
14-05-2009, 10:21 AM
"Shall we go for it?"

"no way!! are you nuts?"

"No swapping, No penetration but maybe oral sex."

Susan frowned

Peter said " we have been togather since our school day, about 12 years from now, of course i trust you."

( after many many months for convincing.. susan agreed but just have a look how it goes....)

hun2ter
14-05-2009, 11:11 AM
"We have been togather since our school day so I trust you " - Peter said

"That doesn't sound too exciting. especially with a total stranger " - Julie replied

" Why don't we just have a look " - peter said

" ok ok" Julie replied

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You mean like kissing and........and touching only?" Susan asked John

"Yes......but no penetration," John answered. He noticed that her nipples were now poking up through her bra and shirt.

"That's it........a promise," John said

" ok we will have a look " Susan replied

( Peter and Julie. John and Susan ) ( peter and john are in the same office )

hun2ter
14-05-2009, 11:18 AM
party was arranged at pasir ris chalet...

they BBQ togather. Warm and nice company ... and they set the rules
1)That we are always together in the same room.
2)Go slow, and if anyone wants to stop we all stop.
3) No touching and only kissing above the shoulders.

Then they walked to the bed

Julie felt shy so she moved to off the light. And on the light from the bathroom only.

Peter glanced over at his wife Julie and saw her turn her head to John. A shot of jealously flashed through his mind when their lips came together and John used his hand to pull her body into his. The jealousy quickly forgotten when Susan sat next to him and leaned her soft lips to his.

hun2ter
14-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Peter felt Susan's soft breast press into his arm when her body turned into his. Her eyes closed when their lips touched and when his hand pulled her even closer. Both were hesitant about using their tongues until he gently licked outward. Her damp tip met his and rubbed together until her lips open and his tongue dashed inside.

Julie felt John's tongue quickly dash outward as it tried to push into her tightly closed lips. It was too fast and with too much force and she wanted to set the pace so she jerked her head back and looked at him.

"Go slow," she whispered.

John took a deep breath and relaxed. When her lips returned he softly pressed into them and took tiny bites of her lower lips. He heard her soft moan and realized she was as turned on as he was. He waited for her tongue to make the first move and after a minute of rubbing and nibbling it appeared.

The room filled with moans and were getting louder and louder. They had been frenching for almost ten minutes when Susan pushed back.

"God.....I think......I need a break." She was suddenly the one wanting it to go past just kissing.

"Me too," Julie said pulling her opened lips from John's tongue.

The men watched as the women stood and headed down to the bathroom.

"Wow," John smiled over at Peter. "Julie is some kisser."

"Susan too," Peter said back. Both men could see the large tents in each other's pants.

woodgate
14-05-2009, 02:00 PM
nice story...

slow n steady:)

farark
14-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Wow, either your brain's a reservoir of great adult stories or you found a reservoir of great adult stories...

Bangster
14-05-2009, 05:23 PM
i thought the couple were kids' playground lovers who are going to have fun on a swing made of sponge or something..

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Eventually i posted a lot...almost completed the story.. but was dis-connected .. and lost all the writing ...

now i got to think again.....wow... sian man

but i will continue...

AKAN DATANG .. must complete by today... so weekends people here can read and gets horny and start bonking.....
haha call me man... so i can write and make them into story

The most difficult part of this story is the couples name.. i need to change the name so as to protect them.. but when i changed their names.. i forgotten who married who.... hahah to be frank... man.. not easy

This story is very long if i want it to.. but have cut very short

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Wow, either your brain's a reservoir of great adult stories or you found a reservoir of great adult stories...

Hi Bro

FYI , i did even write to the local authority allowing me to publish into a mag but was rejected due to the contents ...

wow you see me no up ?? haha

billdex
15-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Camping here for more.

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 09:52 AM
( Inside the bathroom )

Julie washed her face and Susan used the toilet. "I'm thinking we shouldn't do too much of this," Julie said. "I'm about to blow."

"I know and it's just from kissing," Susan smiled

"Me too," Julie giggled and said "Did you see how hard they are?"

"How could I miss it?" Susan laughed. "I think they are about the same size."

"Good.....because they won't have a problem because one is bigger than the other," Julie said

"Good.......let's go and do some more kissing." both ladies laughed hearty

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 10:00 AM
"Back for more?" Peter smiled as Susan again sat next to him.

"Uh.........we were wondering if we........if we could..you know....lie down on the bed?" John asked. "Sitting up is not too comfortable."

Susan glanced over at Julie. Both knew the men wanted to press their bodies together. "OK but no hands."

"No hands," John repeated before he turned and pressed his body back allowing room for Julie to lie next to him.

Susan moved up and waited until Peter made room for her. Peter moved his hand around her waist and she curled around his muscular shoulder. This time when their lips met so did their whole bodies. Susan's eyes closed and then opened when she felt his hard-on against her upper stomach.

John had learned to go slow with Julie and to let her set the pace. It was she who pulled his body into hers and it was her tongue that invaded his mouth first. More importantly it was her thigh that pressed into his rigid manhood.

Peter could feel Susan's hard nipples now pressing into his chest. They frenched and rubbed their bodies together for five minutes before his lips moved away from her mouth and to her most sensitive earlobe.
( Eventually John told Peter that his wife Susan will get horny when kissing her earlobe.)

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 10:08 AM
"Ohhh.. ohhh shit," Susan moaned as he suckled on the earlobe. Sucking and kissing her ears had always been a turn-on for her. She then opened her thighs and let his thigh press into her wanting for sex.

"Ahhh,hmm feel so good" Julie's tongue was deep into his throat while both of his hands were on her sensitive thigh rubbing her. ( Told by Peter that she loves it )

"That feels so good," she whispered after pulling out her tongue and tilted her head back.. and moan.. Arhghh...

Julie felt John's fingers cross over her lower body and she should not stop him and he pull her body down into his bulge...

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 10:17 AM
"It's ok you can rest your cock there.. as long as no penetration."

John almost climaxed then and he squeezed her wonderful buttocks. He could feel the outline of her panties under them and wondered how they would look naked. As he explored over and then downward his mouth again sought hers.

Peter heard his wife moaning and peeked over as John's fingers that grabbed her butt. "Fuck," he whispered which caused Susan to glance over as well. She was almost ready to cum.

"Touch mine too." They had turned their bodies until Susan was now being pressed on her breast. his fingers moved down and dashes underneath. and she felt it.

"What are you doing?"

"I won't go under the panties," he whispered hoping she would allow it.

She did but the jeans were too tight. She heard his disappointment and giggled. Suddenly the restriction gave away and his fingers moved down over her silky panties and down over her hot cheeks. Now nothing was going to stop them.

"Ah....ah....ah....ah...ah," Both women moaned as the men pressed their legs back and forth into their covered pussies.

However it was John who climaxed first. "OH SHIT!"

"Don't stop!" Julie cried out as she grabbed onto his hips and kept the motion going.

"Peter!" Susan screamed when her body flew apart into many tiny pieces.

Next it was Julie. "I'M CUMING!"

But peter stopped Susan from rubbing against him. "Don't you want to cum?" she whispered.

"Not in my pants," he whispered back.

"OK," She smiled at him and pulled his lips back down to hers.

Julie was alone while John cleaned up in the bathroom. She watched her husband and his friend's wife continued to kiss and to rub each other's backs. Her climax had been the best one that she could remember so nothing that they were doing bothered her. About ten minutes later John returned and moved down next to her. They kissed and hugged for about twenty minutes more before Susan secretly snapped her jeans, got up and went into the kitchen.

hun2ter
15-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Suddenly things stopped as four of them had their climate

They looked at each other they felt a deep desire instead of a warm friendship. Just talking about normal everyday things was awkward

It was at the front door as Julie and Peter were leaving when things got uneasy. Normally they just gave each other a light hung and kiss on the cheek. They knew that would not be enough now.

"Well good night," Susan said to Julie as she gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Good night buddy," John smiled at Peter before they shook hands. The four rearranged their bodies until Peter was with Susan and John with Julie.

"Goodnight.....it was fun," Susan whispered in Peter's ear as their bodies came together.

This time their hug was tight and their kiss was with an open mouth. They didn't care that their spouses were frenching next to them. Hands again roamed up and down their backs and even down upon their butts.

---------- The END -----

craves
18-05-2009, 08:38 AM
bro, not sure if this is real story, but if not can cont? cos this is a helluva great one!

hun2ter
18-05-2009, 11:53 AM
bro, not sure if this is real story, but if not can cont? cos this is a helluva great one!

Hi Bro
Thanks ... it is real.. dont wish to continue.. cause people here are funny
you bother to write in detail and it is long.. they will zap u
too short they wont .. .