PDA

View Full Version : Any bros have galfriends who are damn active and horny???

longwinter
13-05-2009, 10:35 PM
wondering any bros here have any galfriends who are damn active and horny

last night, after my bonk, took the bus home and l happened to see a couple...the gal was touching his guy face all over, kissing his cheeks, then with her hands groping all over the guy...wah see liaos really turn on and shock...l was thinking what a active and horny gal...seldom see gals who is so proactive...but the guy also a bit funny la, despite the gal touching and kissing, he still sit there, remain very calm, doing nothing at all...really salute, cos the gal also quite a hot babe...

l was there enjoyin the free show and with sum ppl also looking...:D really envy those guys who can have such gals...

Rw6828
13-05-2009, 11:12 PM
There's definitely such gals exists

torak
13-05-2009, 11:16 PM
my gf is horny, but only at home la.

Outside we just hug and kiss. Don wanna end up in stomp (thought recently there's alot of stupid stomper taking pictures of couples kissing and posting them in stomp)

longwinter
13-05-2009, 11:20 PM
There's definitely such gals exists

really envy the guy :p, but can understand la, when they got off the bus...l look at the guy, quite yandao looking...no wonder got such king like treatment :cool:

angrybigpenis
14-05-2009, 07:51 AM
I had a ex-FB once....she was plain looking but very active. While we were exploring bf-gf relationship and she was away on some CLub Med trip for a weekend with her company, she also can have 2-night stands.

So, we ended up in a FB relationship instead. Once, she went to some friend's party and she ended up with a bonker for the night.

Since it was a FB relationship, and not that I mind, it was OK. She also introduced her hometown friends for a quick romp.

But funnily, she said she never had an earth shattering O before (the type where she spasm uncontrollably for minutes). That's probably why she kept flying from flower to flower.

Too bad she flew back to her hometown nearly a decade back......maybe it's time for me to make a short trip...bonking holiday! :D

lkjhgf
14-05-2009, 08:23 AM
but the guy also a bit funny la, despite the gal touching and kissing, he still sit there, remain very calm, doing nothing at all...really salute, cos the gal also quite a hot babe...

l was there enjoyin the free show and with sum ppl also looking...:D really envy those guys who can have such gals...

maybe the guy was paiseh. If that guy was me i may act like wise :p

AngusYoung
14-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Used to have a gf that was pretty but not wild looking. Later I discovered that once I touch her pussy, her water will flow fast and she will need to fuck real bad. We used to have petting sesssions in my car during lunch and once I get her wet, she insists on sitting on me to grind till she cums. There was once we were circling around to find a spot to fuck. Was hard to find cos bright daylight and esp since she can only cum if she sits on me, our act becomes very visible to outsiders. Anyway, she's the typical type of girl that looks decent on the outside but once you get her going, she literally pours out her juices, I am serious.

Also, just to dispel some myths that I see many bros think. It does NOT mean that when a chick has water flowing out or even when she squirts, it means she has cum. A lot of WL likes to pretend by shaking or quivering like they having orgasm. But in a real orgasm, the way the girl grips you or screams, you will know its a real thing. My take is that 7 out of 10 of those instances with WLs are all fake. I find it amusing when bros say that the WL came 2, 3 times etc. Frankly, how would you know....

pete_the_fish
14-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Also, just to dispel some myths that I see many bros think. It does NOT mean that when a chick has water flowing out or even when she squirts, it means she has cum. A lot of WL likes to pretend by shaking or quivering like they having orgasm. But in a real orgasm, the way the girl grips you or screams, you will know its a real thing. My take is that 7 out of 10 of those instances with WLs are all fake. I find it amusing when bros say that the WL came 2, 3 times etc. Frankly, how would you know....

A WL can also grip u and scream also. :rolleyes:

To really know if the girl orgasm, put your finger inside her pussy and feel it. If you know what you are feeling, you will know if she really got orgasm. ;)

Bangster
14-05-2009, 02:35 PM
i thought only when i fuck the girl till she foams at the mouth means she cum liao.

only then i'll stop and go get a beer.

Cheonging101
14-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Foam ah? Aiyah... if it's blood, still mean orgasm right? Hope I did correctly... :(

groo
14-05-2009, 04:04 PM
...dispel some myths that I see many bros think. It does NOT mean that when a chick has water flowing out or even when she squirts, it means she has cum. A lot of WL likes to pretend by shaking or quivering like they having orgasm. But in a real orgasm, the way the girl grips you or screams, you will know its a real thing. My take is that 7 out of 10 of those instances with WLs are all fake. I find it amusing when bros say that the WL came 2, 3 times etc. Frankly, how would you know....More than once, I've had FLs/WLs telling me that they had to serve so many customers a day, how is it possible for them to achieve orgasm the whole day long? More often than not, they had to use KY for lubrication or they'll end up sore a he end of the day... :D

Different gals behave differently when it comes to being horny and reaching orgasm. My gal squirms a lot, her face starts to flush and get hot and will french wildly. Once that happens, she'll want her pussy serviced and she becomes hot and wild during lovemaking! As she hits her orgasm, she'll grind her pussy in tandem with my thrusting love rod... and when she cums.... she'll suddenly go all quiet and hugged me close to her even as I'm still jabbing her! :D

So I guess different gals different strokes as well... Cheers! :D

slyer
14-05-2009, 04:08 PM
envy that guy :D so far all my ex gf not that active. its me who is proactive :D hope to meet a active and easily horny gf in the future :D

koites
14-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Such girls used to be really hard to find. Girls are more open-minded these days. Sad to say, I've only met one such girl. My current gf? It would be my lucky day if I could even get her to strip man.

SBF Boy
14-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Nowadays the youngest generation eat more "Potatoes" so more daring. Not only the pretty ones get horny...those not so nice and fatter one also the same.

koites
14-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Nowadays the youngest generation eat more "Potatoes" so more daring. Not only the pretty ones get horny...those not so nice and fatter one also the same.
Haha yeah I guess so. There are more girls who are well-endowed with a good height to match.

mark21
14-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Girls who are horny can be very wild !

tomvoyeur
14-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Such girls used to be really hard to find. Girls are more open-minded these days. Sad to say, I've only met one such girl. My current gf? It would be my lucky day if I could even get her to strip man.

Sex is an impt part of a relationship. Looks like u may need to re-evaluate your situation and see if you need to go back to the mkt to for a change lol. :)

longwinter
14-05-2009, 11:51 PM
maybe the guy was paiseh. If that guy was me i may act like wise :p

the gal also not paiseh liaos, gropping, kissing and fondling her guy in the public, why shld the guy be so reserved abt it. :D

S206
15-05-2009, 01:07 AM
Girls who are horny can be very wild !

That right...:D

yy0202
15-05-2009, 02:49 AM
hmm.. duno if mine counted as horny?

Has yet f**k her, but we engage in heavy petting, she's wet damn fast and she love my paint job and fingering....

from time to time she will kiss me, touch me, even touch my privates IN THE PUBLIC...

Me now is waiting for the chance to screw her nice one 1, everytime leave me with a hard on....:mad:

groo
15-05-2009, 10:09 AM
...Different gals behave differently when it comes to being horny and reaching orgasm. My gal squirms a lot, her face starts to flush and get hot and will french wildly...Is it me or do PRC gals like to grope their guys' butts in public?

Sometimes, after doing that, they would continue to wrap their arm around the waist with their palm on the side of the butt. This has happened to me several times with some of them.

I thought only guys do that to their gals... Sign of horniness?!?!!? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

aczeta76
15-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Is it me or do PRC gals like to grope their guys' butts in public?

Sometimes, after doing that, they would continue to wrap their arm around the waist with their palm on the side of the butt. This has happened to me several times with some of them.

I thought only guys do that to their gals... Sign of horniness?!?!!? Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D
It happens lah... with some of the PRCs I have met some years ago..

But there are also the ultra shy type and the normal GF-BF type... To me, I leave the horny business to the room, outside.. just the occasional unexpected "actions" to make her blush..

koites
16-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Sex is an impt part of a relationship. Looks like u may need to re-evaluate your situation and see if you need to go back to the mkt to for a change lol. :)
haha Thanks for your concern bro. Actually, I do, but haven't been able to find any. I'm not that handsome / rich or charismatic so my options are limited.

I have spoken to her, discussed with her, quarelled with her. Nothing has improved. She just couldn't be bothered or perhaps she has no sex drive at all. I even offered to get a fertility clinic to do a checkup for her, she refused to. I must have met one of the freaking most conservative girls around. In fact, it's taken a toll on our r/ship already. I don't even talking to her or seeing her. I don't feel the love or whatever...

groo
16-05-2009, 11:23 AM
...spoken to her, discussed with her, quarelled with her. Nothing has improved...couldn't be bothered or perhaps...no sex drive...fertility clinic to do a checkup for her, she refused...one of the freaking most conservative girls around...taken a toll on our r/ship already...don't feel the love or whatever...Maybe she has a romantic notion about having sex only after marriage? Some girls really do not know anything about sex, foreplay, petting blah-blah-blah... You'll be surprised that even many FLs were real blur when they 1st started FL-ing. :D

Maybe you want to cool off from your gf for say, a month or so, see how things work out. If after all this while, both of you really do not feel anything for each other, then maybe have to consider calling the r/s off. You can also maintain the friendship and see how it goes... ;)

Cheers n don't worry, be happy! :p