PDA

View Full Version : Help me *laugh at me* learn Vietnamese

vitruvius79
12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey guys, just got word that I'm being assigned to handle a project in Hanoi soon. Meaning I get to fly there quite often.

Anyway, would like to ask the venerable brothers here if they would be so kind as to help me learn some basic Vietnamese, esp the naughty bits.:D

Or any pointers on where to start?

Or you could throw me some simple phrases here and i'll try to translate it.

Either way it'll probably make good comedy material.

clawoll
12-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Ah You Am = I Love You

owen10
12-05-2009, 11:16 PM
do a search in SB. use key words like 'Vietnam' n u can find a few leads. i cant rembr d exact threads but there r some bros in d Mask 51 thread who r viet lovers n know a smattering of Viet lang. :D

Reaper
13-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, just got word that I'm being assigned to handle a project in Hanoi soon. Meaning I get to fly there quite often.

Anyway, would like to ask the venerable brothers here if they would be so kind as to help me learn some basic Vietnamese, esp the naughty bits.:D

Or any pointers on where to start?

Or you could throw me some simple phrases here and i'll try to translate it.

Either way it'll probably make good comedy material.

There is already a thread here in the Adult discussion Thread called "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" GO look at it....

Ah You Am = I Love You

What you typing??? I love you = Anh Yeu Em

clawoll
13-05-2009, 09:23 PM
:p That was the first sentence I learned to speak without seeing how it should be written.

vitruvius79
13-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Went through the "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" thread. Seems to be more of a news aggregator so didn't think it nice to spam there.

Anyway, finally found out how to pronounce the vowels. hahaha. Am I correct to say its like a guy in a dentist chair trying to say hanyu pinyin?