PDA

View Full Version : Wan Er - No Hanky Panky Massage (New Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

powertool69
12-05-2009, 12:07 PM
I am starting this new thread as requested by Wan Er this morning. This thread is opened for the benefit of all brudders here who are looking for decent massage.

Bro Hamster,
After realising you closed her thread last nite, it seems that you have some private issues with her. Hence, cutting off all her contacts.

Sorry to intrude into your affair. Anyway, I don't wanna know what is going on between u both..... Sorry if I have offended you with this new thread...

I had a session with her last nite, after reading so much about her professional attitude & no nonsense attitude in massage. I was totally satisfied with her service. She has been satisfying most brudders here who seek her no hanky panky service. Non of the brudders here wrote any thing bad about her, except for one incident where she mixed up an appointent. Other then that, she is a honest FL doing an honest trade.

I was with her last nite, when hamster80 sms her countless times interrupting my massage session, threatening her with many things you will do on her (I do not want to mention here), if she doesn't give in to your request (She show me the sms......)

Why discredit an honest FL who want to earn money to pay off her hospital bill? Has she rejected your private advances on her body, that's why you got offended and close her thread? If she is doing a good service to all brudders here, not short changing anyone one, I feel you have done something very unfairly to her and all brudders here who are seeking a decent massage.

I am not her OKT. Check my credibility if you doubt my sincerity. Just helping an honest FL.

Anyway, I am here to give out her contact to only samster with at least 2 FRs. PM me, I will try my best to reply asap.

Watsons
12-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Maybe the ex TS wanted free service from her or what :confused:

Anyway "no hanky panky" mean she no longer bonkable or what? Also what is her damages too? Tks!

powertool69
12-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Sorry..... for brudders who are new to this, check:-

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/126250-bros-who-love-genuine-chinese-massage-oriental-beauty-w-pics.html

From day 1, Wan Er does not provide Special Services - just pure clean decent massage. For this I respect her professional attitude, that's why I'm willing to help her restart a new thread to help her.

hamster80
12-05-2009, 12:24 PM
This is not the thread to post such matters... Anyway...since you mention me as such...I got to address this issue..

She got you already bro...she has an intention when she show you our SMS...Do you get it...she is not simple...

If I wanted to harm her...I will not close her thread but reveal her dirty lining..I wish her good luck yesterday and wanted to close the case b/w us.

You can ask her personally have I ever ill-treated her in any way?? Or I have been helping her in all manners....

Ask her to give you a conscience answer...

You only hear her one-sided story...how long have you known her?? 1 day??

Have you seen how much I helped her to gain the popularity here??

I have never asked a SINGLE CENT or ANY SEXUAL FAVOR from her... Pls get it clear...I do not need...We have been lovers for the past 3 years...

I already posted my story at... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/116417-how-kc-wl-without-being-kc-ed-her-15.html

If her BOSS who gave her that work permit saw this thread....pls post here too...everything will be clear..

You guys can judge for yourself... I rest my case here...there is nothing for me to say...

ah bimmer
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Bro, interested in the decent oil massage. Can pm me. Tks

hamster80
12-05-2009, 12:43 PM
I was with her last nite, when hamster80 sms her countless times interrupting my massage session, threatening her with many things you will do on her (I do not want to mention here), if she doesn't give in to your request (She show me the sms......)

You need to tell the bros here exactly what did i requested??? This is extremely damaging to me .

All I requested was an answer why she keep deceiving me and making use of me...she replied me...all she want is money...And I told her good luck and I ended the case yesterday !

Then suddenly you pop up with all these 1 day nonsense you gotten from her...

Dare she show you my last SMS for clarification?? Or she only show you those that I was in the midst of frustration that favors her...

What I threaten was to reveal her dirty lining including to the boss who risked breakingthe law to get her a work permit...who supposedly believe he is her only lover...IF She doesn't give me an answer why she is deceiving me...

She replied that all she wanted to earn money from the bros here...and I say fine...I got my answer...case closed...

powertool69
12-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Bro Hamster,
Like I said, I don't wanna know what go on between both of you.This is your private affair. The reason why I put up this thread is to help her continue her decent trade & for the benefits for all brudders here.

If you have done nothing wrong, just let the matter rest. If you feel its not worth continue helping her, its good you close her thread. So u will not get all the headache. Let the matter rest...... Relax bro. Don't threaten her anymore. You can channel your energy to build up your business again.

I will take over from here.

Cheers bro.......:D

hamster80
12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Bro Hamster,
Like I said, I don't wanna know what go on between both of you.This is your private affair. The reason why I put up this thread is to help her continue her decent trade & for the benefits for all brudders here.

If you have done nothing wrong, just let the matter rest. If you feel its not worth continue helping her, its good you close her thread. So u will not get all the headache. Let the matter rest...... Relax bro. Don't threaten her anymore. You can channel your energy to build up your business again.

I will take over from here.

Cheers bro.......:D

She can't stay for long either...

You have messed up everything by opening a NEW Thread and accusing me...

Now that her boss see this will cancel her work permit....seeing that Wan Er has lied to her...

You gotten it all wrong bro...

I already got her 200 customers which are enough for RTF...

powertool69
12-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Well bro.....

I know what I am doing and you know what you doing also. So let keep it this way. If you have private issue with her, settle with her in private. Don't wash your dirty linens here. It doesn't reflect well on your credibility..... Just my 5cts worth...;)

powertool69
12-05-2009, 01:47 PM
This is my personal encountered with her last nite. No salt & pepper added. I'm a sucker for good massage:-

Name: Wan Er
Race : ShenYang
Ht : Abt 1.66m
Wt: abt 60kgs
Looks : 7.5/10 (cfm look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10

Services : Oil Massage 1 Hour - $35
2 Hour - $70
Satisfaction : 9/10
Friendliness : 9/10 (can talk anything under the sun)
HJ : NIL
Hanky Panky : NIL

axchaos
12-05-2009, 02:25 PM
i am not putting my head into it just hope to get a good massage, can pm me wan er contact for a session. thanks

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow I love HIGH KC girl...Die die loh...also no money...hahhaha

Don't mind pass me her contact pls bro???

haonan25
12-05-2009, 03:15 PM
this gal a lot booby traps, weird weird de... lolz...

naysmith
12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
still water run deep, dun drown inside :)
I tried her massage last week, quite good but she a bit mi hu.
She know her ways to use it to her advantage !!!
Just go for massage and dun be KC by her :rolleyes:

powertool69
12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
this gal a lot booby traps, weird weird de... lolz...

well bro,
we are all experienced men here.... in any situation or circirstances, whether cheong ktv, massage etc, we have to approach with extreme caution and care. If we don't get emotionally involved with these gals, we should be ok. Just get a decent massage from her and off we go..... right? :D

RegularJoe
12-05-2009, 03:26 PM
good dah...let her KC me... i simply enjoy their KC services... anyways.. would you prefer a cold face doing a massage or FL fucking like a dead fish ? no right?

concept is... KC is part of the works in their trade.... enjoy it... pay and move on...

so much drama mama about this gal...i want to see her....will ctc her soon...see what kind of 三头六背 she has ...wahahahaha...:D

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 03:30 PM
well bro,
we are all experienced men here.... in any situation or circirstances, whether cheong ktv, massage etc, we have to approach with extreme caution and care. If we don't get emotionally involved with these gals, we should be ok. Just get a decent massage from her and off we go..... right? :D

Bro have you gotten caught liao??? :)

Anyway waiting for your CTC...i wanna see how evil she is...kekeke

powertool69
12-05-2009, 03:34 PM
still water run deep, dun drown inside :)
I tried her massage last week, quite good but she a bit mi hu.
She know her ways to use it to her advantage !!!
Just go for massage and dun be KC by her :rolleyes:

Well said bro..... I feel the same. She is a very intelligent gal. Just approach with caution. Get your massage & chow....... don't KC KC. not worth the trouble

RegularJoe
12-05-2009, 03:37 PM
no bro....should let her KC....and then go along ... later see who die first...wahahaha...

powertool69
12-05-2009, 03:40 PM
FYI, I won't be giving out her contact these 2 days cos she has some issues to settle with the former TS. She need to sort out these issue first.

Anyway, keep your PM coming. I'll collate and once she's sorted out her shits, I'll start giving out her ctc (probably early nx week).

By the way, just to let u guys know.... I'm not helping her to sort out these shits with the former TS. She has to clean up herself first.....:D

Cheers....

smlee
12-05-2009, 04:05 PM
powertool,

I don't see the need for you to start this for her. Trying to get into her good books?

:rolleyes:

Like what hamster has said ....she has enough clients to keep her busy already

powertool69
12-05-2009, 04:20 PM
powertool,

I don't see the need for you to start this for her. Trying to get into her good books?

:rolleyes:

Like what hamster has said ....she has enough clients to keep her busy already

Don't get me wrong, bro. I am not getting into her good book. I have my share of good time with prc over the last 10 years. If I go, I go for younger ones. This one is oredi MILF.

Also, Hamster has stopped giving out her ctc to all the brudders. He is giving out in batches of 20s. If I'm not wrong, so far, she has about 40 to 50 ctcs from him.... I really don't know. SO, some brudders here maybe waiting in vain (if u left yr PM with hamster)

gameboy3799
12-05-2009, 04:36 PM
She just cancelled my 1st appointment with her tomorrow, saying her wrist is injured, need some rest.

So beside her injury, now I understand that she also have some issue to settle, hope she be back soon. :)

Happyguy801
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
She can't stay for long either...

You have messed up everything by opening a NEW Thread and accusing me...

Now that her boss see this will cancel her work permit....seeing that Wan Er has lied to her...

You gotten it all wrong bro...

I already got her 200 customers which are enough for RTF...

2 guys n 1 PRC.... isit always the PRC or just my luck to guys quarrelling over 1 gal? :rolleyes:

powertool69
12-05-2009, 05:16 PM
2 guys n 1 PRC.... isit always the PRC or just my luck to guys quarrelling over 1 gal? :rolleyes:

Bro,
You have to get the point clear.... I am not quarrelling with another samster over a PRC here. I'm getting a worthy thread starting again for the benefits of all brudders here who may have missed out on the enjoyment of a good massage session. She's a real gem. Value for $$$.

This is the main purpose of starting this thread again.

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Bro,
You have to get the point clear.... I am not quarrelling with another samster here. I'm getting the thread of Wan Er starting again for the benefits of all brudders here who enjoy good massage. She's a real gem. Value for $$$.

This is the main purpose of starting this thread again.

Bro don't need to work already? Seems that you are always around this thread ready to reply? :)

mandy2008
12-05-2009, 05:20 PM
should put this thread under Health Centre. this section more for freelancers offering sexual services.

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 05:22 PM
should put this thread under Health Centre. this section more for freelancers offering sexual services.

I agree. but PowerTool bro keep jacking this thread up.

I feel it is out of place here.

Bro PowerTool please don't be so eager to promote her :) Wait you become another Hamster bro...

You look of age already? :)

powertool69
12-05-2009, 05:27 PM
I agree. but PowerTool bro keep jacking this thread up.

I feel it is out of place here.

Bro PowerTool please don't be so eager to promote her :) Wait you become another Hamster bro...

You look of age already? :)

Haha.... I run my own biz lah. In my own room and it happened that today, I'm quite free..... so just hang around lor.

Anyway, can moderator advise whether is there a need to move this thread ?

Cheers

Fiery dragon
12-05-2009, 08:31 PM
No wonder she doesn't allow autoroaming. Afraid that her work permit would be cancelled by the 1st "carrot head" as well as to maintain the relationships with the "carrot heads"?

Hope the current TS will advise her to stop her KC tactics and earn an honest living thru her massage skills. I believe bros here will still continue to support her but will be wary of her powerful KC skill which started with the "half-ball" show. :cool:

lacoruna69
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Some Bros think I'm trying to create a war of words when I commented on Bro MIC's bad incident with Wan Er.
One particular Bro accused me of malingering Wan Er's integrity.......

Well, the truth is out. Period.

Actually, all this shit can be avoided if we just enjoy the service offered. But some Bros try to play hero, trying to save a damsel-in-distress....
In the end, as always is the case with PRC sluts, kenna played out big time.

Work permit cancel cancel lor. You all heart pain ah? She goes off, another new one will come in. This is the cycle.

bro lacoruna69..can hint what better ways to have when u meet up with her ?
maybe i can learn something here too..last time i started a thread to help a lady , than one bro kept pestering her , than threatened her ..wanna report her to Av , etc..so much nonsense...

No special ways, just enjoy the services offered.

lifeisfun
12-05-2009, 09:06 PM
bro lacoruna69..can hint what better ways to have when u meet up with her ?
maybe i can learn something here too..last time i started a thread to help a lady , than one bro kept pestering her , than threatened her ..wanna report her to Av , etc..so much nonsense...

haonan25
12-05-2009, 09:08 PM
Work permit cancel cancel lor. You all heart pain ah? She goes off, another new one will come in. This is the cycle.

ya lo, hehe, wait few days, got other bros share new gals liao... :D

lacoruna69
12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
ya lo, hehe, wait few days, got other bros share new gals liao... :D

Ai yah!! It's you, my Bro. Reminds me of my slapping session with your hotty babe Susu.....
This Wan Er very evil. Bad bad. I need to show her my 2 ROTANS (the one between my legs and one real one bought from pasar malam):D

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Got her number from an ex-client.

Then SMS her ask her how much for a FJ if I am willing to pay .

She mention $3k at least !!! :eek:

I better stick to massage liao...hehe

She reminds me of a nightclub hostess I bonk at Joo Chiat. I wanna confirm when I get a appointment with her...

Birdy81
12-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I respect TS for starting new thread for a valueable gem. Anyway the spirit of SBF is to share good lobangs. No one should be determining how many contacts given out is considered "enough". As long as the service is good at a suitable price, the FL deserves a thread in SBF.

If the FL thinks there are too many contacts for her, its up to the FL to reject the calls, or other means like better scheduling, revising prices, etc.

Thx TS again for keeping the sharing spirit of SBF alive! :cool:

Don't get me wrong, bro. I am not getting into her good book. I have my share of good time with prc over the last 10 years. If I go, I go for younger ones. This one is oredi MILF.

Also, Hamster has stopped giving out her ctc to all the brudders. He is giving out in batches of 20s. If I'm not wrong, so far, she has about 40 to 50 ctcs from him.... I really don't know. SO, some brudders here maybe waiting in vain (if u left yr PM with hamster)

Happyguy801
12-05-2009, 10:37 PM

She reminds me of a nightclub hostess I bonk at Joo Chiat. I wanna confirm when I get a appointment with her...

Golden CB again?:p

singsing
12-05-2009, 10:50 PM
CB made of GOLD!!!

powertool69
12-05-2009, 11:05 PM

bro,
I m not against u looking for a good time. but pls respect a FL's choice. if she wanna just provide decent massage service, pls respect it. you don't hv to 'test' her. right? I believed she must be quite pissed off by some brudders who kept pestering her for extras. logically speaking, do u think a FL will quote u 3K if she really want your FJ business?

in doing this, I believed u are also spoiling your own chance to book a session with her.

sorry if I hv offended u with my words. I believed all FLs should be given a fair chance in SBF if they r here to make an honest living. its a win win situations for all.

like bro birdy81 has mentioned, its the SBF spirits of sharing good lobangs.

fred773
12-05-2009, 11:13 PM
wow there is still alot of girl in sbf why must we worry of one milf

hahaha

it is not worth to give up a forest for a tree.

hope not another tragedy of old lover n new lover.

fred773
12-05-2009, 11:16 PM
powertool69 u seems to stand up for these fl
let wat bros like to write
no one know except us not her fl
these is bros websites

massageshiok
12-05-2009, 11:18 PM
bro,
I m not against u looking for a good time. but pls respect a FL's choice. if she wanna just provide decent massage service, pls respect it. you don't hv to 'test' her. right? I believed she must be quite pissed off by some brudders who kept pestering her for extras. logically speaking, do u think a FL will quote u 3K if she really want your FJ business?

in doing this, I believed u are also spoiling your own chance to book a session with her.

sorry if I hv offended u with my words. I believed all FLs should be given a fair chance in SBF if they r here to make an honest living. its a win win situations for all.

like bro birdy81 has mentioned, its the SBF spirits of sharing good lobangs.

Oh NO bro. you are really KC by her liao.

Now we can see her skills.

One bro found out the truth...leave her. and now another fallen into it. If she has a good character, how does she piss off a senior bro here until he has to close the thread?

Take care bro please..

You may not see it but we ALL can see your attitude towards her already :(

powertool69
12-05-2009, 11:27 PM
haha.... enuf said. I believed I made my point. I will not "sell" her anymore. you brudders judge for yrself. if u feel its worth a session, PM for her ctc.

I will just reply yr PM and will not say more from here.....:)

lacoruna69
12-05-2009, 11:51 PM
I will just reply yr PM and will not say more from here.....:)

Hope you stick to your words. The previous TS try a little too hard to be a hero. As if he is asking his wife to massage for other Bros. Wan Er complain little bit, straight away he post here lambasting all the Bros.....:D

massageshiok
13-05-2009, 12:03 AM
I ask the mod bro see can move this to Health Section liao.

Very out of place lei..this pure massage thingy here..:confused:

haonan25
13-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Ai yah!! It's you, my Bro. Reminds me of my slapping session with your hotty babe Susu.....
This Wan Er very evil. Bad bad. I need to show her my 2 ROTANS (the one between my legs and one real one bought from pasar malam):D

nabeiz!! pasar malam got sell rotan meh? where, i go buy!!! ur susu at china, wait she back, slap her again lor... hahahaha ;)

lifeisfun
13-05-2009, 12:19 AM
by the way..TS..is her contact no. still the same as previously given out by the other TS ?

Show Stopper
13-05-2009, 12:19 AM
All the best to the new TS. Hope u are not one of the KC victims coz ur 1st posting worries me...u seem to trust watever she told u and jumped to the conclusion straight away tat the previous TS is at fault. Ur 1st sesssion with her is already enuf to make u help her...she's really impressive.

I'm already wary of her when someone posted tat she gt high KC skill...purposely wear a low-cut shirt to reveal her cleavage when massaging ur front(i dun consider her decent at all for this part), held a bro's hand whilst chasing after a bus, weep easily infront of others..blah..blah..blah. Gd luck to those victims who are willing to go to the extra mile to impress her with meals & gifts.

y291252001
13-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Too much "noise" in the old thread, here also starting to get "noisy". Anyway, I heck care already. Met her few days ago on location, sms her the room no. and she arrived in about 10min. When entered the room, we got chatty and talked quite a bit before she went to hide behind the bathroom door to change, she asked me to strip down totally and get ready for the massage. Wasn't cheeky enough to sneak a peek at her when she was changing to more comfortable clothes. And lied face down to start the massage. The pressure was good and she was in no rush, made sure she covered all the aching points and also did some light sensual touches. As I know it's a clean massage, didn't have much of a reaction but didi did spill some pre-cum when my mind drifted away to my own fantasies, once in a while, during the massage session.

Concentrated on the spots that I highlighted to her that needed attention, and she's one hardworking massuer who's obliging to my requests.

During the session, we chatted a lot, and found her to be street-wise and rather aware of what's happening in the sbf forum.

She also took the effort to massage my tummy and also shoulder blades that were dying for a nice rubdown. Can sense that she seeks to please.

Overall, a good massage, recommended to bros who like a nice pressure massage without any bonks.:p

smlee
13-05-2009, 11:42 AM

I just feel the timing is not right especially when the storm has just started. Opening up a new thread is like acting as the new agent and i feel it would have been more appropriate if you have consulted Hamster 1st.

Wan-Er won't "starve" with or without your distribution and those who has visited her a couple of times and "know" her will understand what i am saying.

I hope you are really concern about those brothers that are waiting for the numbers:rolleyes:

smlee
13-05-2009, 11:49 AM

I cannot agree more

hamster80
13-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I just feel the timing is not right especially when the storm has just started. Opening up a new thread is like acting as the new agent and i feel it would have been more appropriate if you have consulted Hamster 1st.

Wan-Er won't "starve" with or without your distribution and those who has visited her a couple of times and "know" her will understand what i am saying.

I hope you are really concern about those brothers that are waiting for the numbers:rolleyes:

Hahhaha...the storm already died down...it was just a one-day storm...:)

She is a good masseur...just enjoy her massage and DON'T believe any words she say...trust me...i know her for 3 years....

She did a lot of things but I am not annoyed with those...but I just can't stand her way of brushing off her cheating/lying mentality.

I really can't stand the thoughts of someone making use of different bro for her different needs...and she isnt apologetic for that...

Well case closed anyway...remember just enjoy her massage..nothing else..good value for money...

powertool69
13-05-2009, 11:52 AM
by the way..TS..is her contact no. still the same as previously given out by the other TS ?

Yes.... It's still the same.

CheongSua
13-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I don't quite get it why local lads are going ga-ga over PRCs but I appreciate good massage without bonks. Just enjoy their services and get over it. Don't cross the line bros.

Bro powertool, can I have her contact? Thks.

smlee
13-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Hahhaha...the storm already died down...it was just a one-day storm...:)

She is a good masseur...just enjoy her massage and DON'T believe any words she say...trust me...i know her for 3 years....

She did a lot of things but I am not annoyed with those...but I just can't stand her way of brushing off her cheating/lying mentality.

I really can't stand the thoughts of someone making use of different bro for her different needs...and she isnt apologetic for that...

Well case closed anyway...remember just enjoy her massage..nothing else..good value for money...

She force me to listen when i want to sleep :D. I believe in taking it like a few speck of salt especially talking to the WL

kikapu
13-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I have her number and i am a very realistic guy. Up my points and i will pm you the number.

I am learning from the TS :)

Greyface
13-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I have her number and i am a very realistic guy. Up my points and i will pm you the number.

I am learning from the TS :)

Bro, u should respect TS & ask permission 1st b4 giving out contact.

powertool69
13-05-2009, 03:25 PM

Thanks Bro GreyFace.....:) In fact, I've already PM him to let him know liao.

kikapu
13-05-2009, 04:00 PM

ok...then i start my own thread and be a TS. Boleh?

massageshiok
13-05-2009, 05:02 PM
ok...then i start my own thread and be a TS. Boleh?

Bro, like that you are gona zap left right and center for breaking the rules.
You end up with no points in the end :confused:

kikapu
13-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Bro, like that you are gona zap left right and center for breaking the rules.
You end up with no points in the end :confused:

:rolleyes: Waner belongs to him?

massageshiok
13-05-2009, 05:28 PM
:rolleyes: Waner belongs to him?

Have you tried Wan-Er Massage before? I don't see your FR..

If yes, are you trying to carry Wan-Er good books? Has her KCness mesmerized you? :confused:

You can try to post your own thread...you will see your points start falling like no body business..

Try it please :)

Ekiman
13-05-2009, 05:35 PM
nothing to add salt or vinegar. I dont personally know Powertool or Hamster. I just try Wan Er massage once. so dont really know her well too. But her massage is good recommendation.

Below is wat i want to share:

1) During our massage session, tcss, I ask her if she have BF. she say currently no but have 1 very very long time ago. She also tell me not to tell any1. I was thinking y she afraid i tell any1. now i know.

2) During our massage session, tcss, she ask me wat extra i usually get in massage, I told her sometime 'beat aeroplane', sometime FJ, she reply: how to hj? she dont know how to hj. I wow, this gal must be very green n innocent, may not have many relation b4. That y dont provide extra service. I respect her for that, n try not to touch her or make her misunderstand, even our conversation, i try to avoid sexual topic.

I know very well that FL,TN.etc wat they say we just listen only. dont complete 100% believe coz we only patronize their service only. we also sometime bullshit them also like we got no gf, wife, we rich, boss etc. lol
As wat powertool and hamster say: go n enjoy just her massage can already.

Cheers.

Ekiman
13-05-2009, 06:12 PM
sorry i forgot to add:

pls dont try to force yourself on her n i not sure if her past is true (no offence Hamster80, i not talking about her relationship wif u, but i'm talking her previous job), coz now she only provide pure massage. pls respect her n dont get yourself into trouble.

Cheers

kikapu
13-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Have you tried Wan-Er Massage before? I don't see your FR..

If yes, are you trying to carry Wan-Er good books? Has her KCness mesmerized you? :confused:

You can try to post your own thread...you will see your points start falling like no body business..

Try it please :)

Why should i tell you if i have tried her before? try must write FR ? You are the boss and you set the rule? :rolleyes:

I don't see any point in your posting. Trying to be hero? Or pretending to be Powertool69 friend and hope he will give you the number?

I rest my case here because i shall not waste my time on moron like you

massageshiok
13-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Why should i tell you if i have tried her before? try must write FR ? You are the boss and you set the rule? :rolleyes:

I don't see any point in your posting. Trying to be hero? Or pretending to be Powertool69 friend and hope he will give you the number?

I rest my case here because i shall not waste my time on moron like you

Wo. You got a "great" attitude.....:rolleyes:

Is that what you do all day?

looking for fight among people?

breaking the rules?

do everything your way only?

lacoruna69
13-05-2009, 09:06 PM
sorry i forgot to add:

pls dont try to force yourself on her n i not sure if her past is true (no offence Hamster80, i not talking about her relationship wif u, but i'm talking her previous job), coz now she only provide pure massage. pls respect her n dont get yourself into trouble.

Cheers

What kind of trouble? What if I use my rotan to spank her butt? She very bad bad. Must spank her!!:mad:

RegularJoe
14-05-2009, 12:24 AM

who screwed who, really, i think no one samster will ever know, except between you and that WL... and frankly, it is no business of mine to enquire... but then why do i respond?

i do so, for i wish to point out a undeniable fact about most FLs/WLs, especially KTV "singers" who are on 6 months pass...

to most of these girls, cheating/lying is a required occupational pre-requisite. Otherwise, how else can they make each patron feel "special"..the "only one"... and becos by doing so, they tend to be rewarded with gifts, extra cash, attention thus making them even more popular resulting in even more income, etc...so why would they even have any sense of remorse? on the contrary, they will believe they have mastered their trade well...

gentlemen, "conscience" is left in their refrigerators back in countries...their work requires them to be bitches... and only the inexperienced and naive will fall prey and succumb to their trickeries... but let's face it... who is borne of experiences..we all have to go through...just a degree of being harmed...

i sure hope bro hamster will move on ... there's really a lot to life than a WL/FL... even though they can be a fucking great hobby....:D

She force me to listen when i want to sleep :D. I believe in taking it like a few speck of salt especially talking to the WL
maybe just tell her to cut the crap...and do her job...massage...dont need to talk cock sing song...not interested to hear those mother son stories... if she insists, she needs to pay for a listening ear...wahahahaha...:D

i talk so much cock...i thought i had this 高手WL...but in fact, i dont...i requested from TS, i believe but somehow... i never got it... maybe a blessing in disguise indeed.... that's why my small time philosophy in life is "not yours means not yours, don't force it...it could turn out for the better, afterall"...hehehe...

nevertheless, this is turning out to be my favourite "popcorn" thread...;)

tobi69
14-05-2009, 12:34 AM
nevertheless, this is turning out to be my favourite "popcorn" thread...;)

Summaries- they are here to make money in whatever way they can!!dont let feeling get the better of u bros...just hit and run...:D

y291252001
14-05-2009, 12:40 AM
.....nevertheless, this is turning out to be my favourite "popcorn" thread...;)
Ha...ha... I like the way you describe it - "popcorn" thread. Don't forget the Coke too! :D

Summaries- they are here to make money in whatever way they can!!dont let feeling get the better of u bros...just hit and run...:D
Yes bro, just hit and run.... never look back..... sometimes though, easy to say, hard to do. I'm safe to say, so far, so good for me.... ke... ke... ke.... ;)

As for WanEr, she's quite an "entertainer" while doing the massage for the 2hrs. So bros who prefer her to keep quite and leave some peace for you, just remind her early in the session, she'll respect your decision - that's what she told me...

powertool69
14-05-2009, 02:24 AM
I just zapped that CB kia Kikapu.... talk too much.... don't respect brudders here. Thks bro massageshiok for yr understanding n support. I really hope more brudders who hv power will zap this motherfucker to negative point for causing trouble in this forum.

goodsex
14-05-2009, 07:30 AM
those ktv girls,geylang girls, chinatown girls, all come here for SGD$. our SGD$ valuable mah. u see, massage in China, like less than 10$ per hr, over here, how much u pay for 1 hr? they have to work like 4hrs to get that kind of $ in China!!

dont listen too much to those girls talk. if ur too emotional, then dont play the "general market".

not applying specifically on anyone, but what i meant is "on general terms".

i once went massage at chinatown, and the china lady said that "Singapore men are good, they are willing to pay, and even 100 for sex. and give that kind of smile that tells me "oh...singapore men are stupid, paid so much $ for Sex" ..u know.

but, not all of them are bad.

got once, a ktv lady, got "piak-ed" by me 3times in 2hrs..and was happy all the way till parted. gave her cab fee nia~~. Next day, called again and talked to me...started to tell me she got 2babies in china, how she wish to be Singapore PR, this and that....and i told her i got to do stuff, not free. next 20mins, called me back,and asked if iam done with my stuff. and i told her iam still busy...u know what she said to me? she said "TAMADE".

hahahahaha..i wasnt angry at all, but laugh out loud. hahaha...dont u think all these ladies think we singaporeans so tupid meh? hahaha..

cockscrew
14-05-2009, 08:15 AM
I just zapped that CB kia Kikapu.... talk too much.... don't respect brudders here. Thks bro massageshiok for yr understanding n support. I really hope more brudders who hv power will zap this motherfucker to negative point for causing trouble in this forum.
hahaha...I used to be quite powerful, "high power" with another nick.
but forgot my password and somehow cannot retrieve:confused:
So I can only support with blank shots....tak, tak, tak:D

too_hot
14-05-2009, 09:23 AM
hahaha...I used to be quite powerful, "high power" with another nick.
but forgot my password and somehow cannot retrieve:confused:
So I can only support with blank shots....tak, tak, tak:D

Its ok, i help with real bullets :)

kikapu
14-05-2009, 09:42 AM

Look at your pathetic remark and you group of balls-licking follower. you don't have to create so many clone and act noble.

Anyway this is Wan-Er contact since i know you are after people points....pathetic!! 98865422

If you think you are helping Wan-Er , think again:D

aczeta76
14-05-2009, 09:48 AM
kikapu.. u juz dragged her into this on-line squabble which she is not partaking in

I hope u get your retribution...

TS, best to ask her to change number

powertool69
14-05-2009, 09:54 AM
URGENT.....
mod or any brudder can help to remove the post by kikapu. he has reveal the hp nos which may endanger her.

also, anyway to ban this motherfucker troublemakerr from creating more trouble tis forum?

thks

wanderer23
14-05-2009, 10:32 AM
URGENT.....
mod or any brudder can help to remove the post by kikapu. he has reveal the hp nos which may endanger her.

also, anyway to ban this motherfucker troublemakerr from creating more trouble tis forum?

thks

Too late lah sorry to say but can tell you at least a few hundred people have Wan Er's contact by now...

WWEF
14-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Bro ask her to change number better. ;)

After tat u can QC abit when it comes to sharing her new contact, cheers.

powertool69
14-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Wan Er has just cancelled the exposed nos. by the M%$#&F*&^ker

With this unnecessary commotions created, anyway I've not given out this number yet in this thread... For those guys who PM me, I'll keep you updated and start given out her new number, hopefully by early next week.

Anyway, in the meantime, keep your PM coming and zapped that motherfucker KIKAPU if you guys support this thread of Decent Massage.

hamster80
14-05-2009, 11:05 AM
NB this guy...The first person I ever zapped.......

i didn't gave out the number to this guy somemore... :(

I check every bro before giving ... his previous posting sounded exactly like a gangster...

jedycity
14-05-2009, 11:14 AM
I will zap him too....:mad:

RegularJoe
14-05-2009, 12:06 PM
kikapu :

what you do is very anti-samster... whatever your grouse with any bros here...has nothing to do with the FL/WL...and i care less about these women..

but you make it fucking inconvenient for TS and bros here..having to re-establish new number again...which of cos is you intention... you are one fucker...

i will zap you for this behaviour... learn to manage your anger ok...:rolleyes:

lc3420
14-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Bro Kikapu,

u are rear too much,how can u do this to her n we might lose this gem .

Greyface
14-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Seems the commotion in this thread is getting a bit out of hand & messy, can ask Mod to delete this thread so TS can start a new one?

powertool69
14-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Seems the commotion in this thread is getting a bit out of hand & messy, can ask Mod to delete this thread so TS can start a new one?

Yes. It will be good if Mod can help to close or delete this thread asap. I will start a new thread thereafter.

Thanks in advance:)

massageshiok
14-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Haizzz...just another BXXX who is jealous of the TS...and wants to get "treats" from the FLs.

I also seen so many similar threads open by different TS over the same girl :confused:

tobi69
14-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Too late lah sorry to say but can tell you at least a few hundred people have Wan Er's contact by now...

Alamak 1 nite only this thread become so messy....haiz...:confused:

Inte2266
15-05-2009, 12:43 AM
to most of these girls, cheating/lying is a required occupational pre-requisite. Otherwise, how else can they make each patron feel "special"..the "only one"... and becos by doing so, they tend to be rewarded with gifts, extra cash, attention thus making them even more popular resulting in even more income, etc...so why would they even have any sense of remorse? on the contrary, they will believe they have mastered their trade well...

gentlemen, "conscience" is left in their refrigerators back in countries...their work requires them to be bitches... and only the inexperienced and naive will fall prey and succumb to their trickeries... but let's face it... who is borne of experiences..we all have to go through...just a degree of being harmed...

Very well said bro! And so very true! $$$ is what they're here for and service is what we all go for. PERIOD!!! Upz u bro!

kikapu
15-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Haizzz...just another BXXX who is jealous of the TS...and wants to get "treats" from the FLs.

I also seen so many similar threads open by different TS over the same girl :confused:

You joined in May and yet you have seem many similar threads....clone? :confused:

Anyway, i am amazed by Wan-Er acting skill yesterday when i met her. I guess she made the wrong move by trying to make use of Hamster and now Powertool

No pity for her but more for the 2 bros here. It is time to let go

kikapu
15-05-2009, 10:17 AM
kikapu.. u juz dragged her into this on-line squabble which she is not partaking in

I hope u get your retribution...

TS, best to ask her to change number

One has to understand the underlying story before making comment. If not it will make one look like a complete idiot

kikapu
15-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Wan Er has just cancelled the exposed nos. by the M%$#&F*&^ker

With this unnecessary commotions created, anyway I've not given out this number yet in this thread... For those guys who PM me, I'll keep you updated and start given out her new number, hopefully by early next week.

Anyway, in the meantime, keep your PM coming and zapped that motherfucker KIKAPU if you guys support this thread of Decent Massage.

So now you have become the guardian and trying to be big brother and gather support from your follower who are so desperate to get the contact.

powertool69
15-05-2009, 11:16 AM
You joined in May and yet you have seem many similar threads....clone? :confused:

Anyway, i am amazed by Wan-Er acting skill yesterday when i met her. I guess she made the wrong move by trying to make use of Hamster and now Powertool

No pity for her but more for the 2 bros here. It is time to let go

KNN..... You eat full nothing to do izzit....?

CB Kia..... as long as you enter this thread and post a comment, I'll get brudders who support this thread to zap u jialat jialat......:mad:

FYI, Wan Er no longer uses that nos.... how the F^%$k u can get her & let alone, meet her, moron...! Wanna lie also must use your bird brain....

kikapu
15-05-2009, 04:02 PM
KNN..... You eat full nothing to do izzit....?

CB Kia..... as long as you enter this thread and post a comment, I'll get brudders who support this thread to zap u jialat jialat......:mad:

FYI, Wan Er no longer uses that nos.... how the F^%$k u can get her & let alone, meet her, moron...! Wanna lie also must use your bird brain....

you really think you are the only person who knows her!!! Those who has sent her home or pick her up will know how to get her...

Sigh!!! you really think you are her exclusive agent?

Anyway, i better stop to avoid exposing myself plus i am sorry for you for your plight

powertool69
16-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I just received the new nos from WanEr this afternoon. I'll start giving out her nos this Monday. So brudders with credible postings & decent FRs posted will get first preference.

I'll also try to snap some updated pics of her next week for this thread.

Keep your PM coming.

Cheers;)

massageshiok
16-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I just received the new nos from WanEr this afternoon. I'll start giving out her nos this Monday. So brudders with credible postings & decent FRs posted will get first preference.

I'll also try to snap some updated pics of her next week for this thread.

Keep your PM coming.

Cheers;)

More pics? Take inside your house isit ?

Has she moved in yet..lol....do share with us your development with her k...Promise we won't say anything ;)

This is afterall the most interesting thread in Sammyboy :)

powertool69
17-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Like I said before, I will keep my distance from ALL PRCs..... Touch and Go.

Encounters with these species are challenging. It is like the ultimate in Big Game Fishing - The Giant Blue Marlin.....! Never be caught off guard, cos you'll be dragged into deep deep water if you fail to guard your rod.:D

So, bro massageshiok..... No, I don't get intimate with them. So, no renting of room, KC KC etc.....:p

cockscrew
17-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Like I said before, I will keep my distance from ALL prc..... Hit and Run.

Encounters with these species are challenging. It is like the ultimate in Big Game Fishing - The Giant Blue Marlin.....! Never be caught off guard, cos you'll be dragged into deep deep water if you fail to guard your rod.:D

So, bro massageshiok..... No, I don't get intimate with them. So, no renting of room, KC KC etc.....:p

hahaha...easier said than done.
more frightening is the quick sand effects, the more you struggle to get free, the deeper you sink.:eek:

like pointed out by bro hamster before, she already has a group of "regular". she will have given out her ctc nos. directly to them; one of them could in fact have been kikapu as there are many clones around.
trying to "safeguard" her ctc nos. to only honourable bros is an exercise in futility.:rolleyes:

My personal assessment after some visits and dealings...she is not a simple or naive woman as was initially painted to be.

muachi
17-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi Bro Powertool I ever asked the previous TL bro but her contact but no luck to have Wan Er contact no. Really interested to have pure genuine massage, and do appreciate to have her contact. Just getting to know this SBF recently and ever bonked FLs PRC XYZ, Xuan Xuan, local COCO and another MILF, and did give a very short two FR on XYZ, Xuan to respective bros but do not know whether other bros had seen it. Anyway, FRs givened are not that good to me.
Looking forward to Wan Er contact:)

Greyface
17-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Like I said before, I will keep my distance from ALL PRCs..... Touch and Go.

No, I don't get intimate with them. So, no renting of room, KC KC etc.....:p

That's good Bro, just enjoy their great massage, the one who deserve our love are our family & close friends.

powertool69
17-05-2009, 09:58 PM
just PM WanEr new ctc to about 20 credible brudders. pls treat her well. Remember to write a truthful FR thereafter.

You guys gotta be patient, cos the same rule applies. She'll only take abt 3 to 4 appts a day.

Also, remember don't KC KC. don't say I nvr warn u guys.... enjoy....!

Greyface
18-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks Bro Powertool69, mayb you wanna let this thread die off & start a new thread for Wan Er?

powertool69
18-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Some ball-less guy just zapped me without leaving his nick.... knn.

it's ok...... I'm here to share good stuff, I won't get disturbed by this.:)

hamster80
18-05-2009, 02:00 PM

Hahaha...thats how it works here...not happy just open gun..

K I UPZ you liao bro...Thanks for taking care of Wan Er...

Now I can concentrate on my business

I can't manage girls with high KC...better to stay out ...and make more $$$...hahhahah.... :)

cockscrew
18-05-2009, 02:07 PM

hi bro hamster...salute to u.
Can take up and can put down (translated from Chinese).;)

jedycity
18-05-2009, 03:29 PM

Upped yours points too.... hehehe

Stud00
18-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Bros,
been reading the thread from the first page.
Whatever it is, let's all chill. The last thing we need is an outsider causing "Genocide" amongst our brotherhood.
Guess we all appreciate the good-will of the warnings but let's all be sharp and wise enough to judge.

Just my humble 2 cents worth

aczeta76
18-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Hahaha...thats how it works here...not happy just open gun..

Now I can concentrate on my business

I can't manage girls with high KC...better to stay out ...and make more $$$...hahhahah.... :)

Good to see that you two have made-up...

Me still searching for a good massage...:ip

Greyface
18-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Bro Powertool69, don't take the zapping to heart, it's part & parcel of the system in this forum.

powertool69
18-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the compliments & encouragements. Rest assured that I'll return all your favours and points.

As for Bro Hamster, its comforting to know that you "see open" liao.... Upz ur points back, as the first one......:D

GENTLE REMINDER:
Some brudders still PM me to ask whether got "special"..... The answer is NO..... Purely healthy massage......

Also, please approach this species with extreme caution & care. Seek only for your value-for-money massage. Don't KC KC and you'll be safe & ok.....

cockscrew
19-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Me still searching for a good massage...:ip

Bro, there are so many recommendations around.
have you tried?
what "exactly" are you looking for.
PM me...maybe I can help:D

powertool69
19-05-2009, 12:16 PM
I've just released her nos to another 20 credible brudders.

pls do not abuse it by giving out to others cos I do screening before giving. Check with her for new venue of operation.

post your truthful FR thereafter. Up my points if u can. cheers....:D

aczeta76
19-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Bro, there are so many recommendations around.
have you tried?
what "exactly" are you looking for.
PM me...maybe I can help:D

Thanks for the offer... Still looking for someone who can massage as well as Rita and Suki.

Had tried a few after she left but most lack the rite technique..Well, perhaps I am picky...

TS, thanks for ctc. Will schedule when my back recovers. Up u when I recover

Panda05
19-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Still looking for someone who can massage as well as Rita and Suki.

Bro, I have tried Suki, Rita many many time. trying WanEr tomorrow. Let you know the diff.
Regards.

TommyPingPong
19-05-2009, 08:37 PM

Dude, think nothing about points! Can exchange for vouchers? Yr contact good sure will more ups than zaps! :)

marlborotan
20-05-2009, 01:27 AM
thanks for the CTC TS. Will schedule a time to try the massage.:D

powertool69
20-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Walao eh..... given out her nos to about 40 brudders, so far no FR..... no pic..... no sound.....

Jialat...... maybe month end....?:confused:

pockyred69
20-05-2009, 02:14 PM
I am a fan of decent massage service, can pm me? Thanks

pewpew
20-05-2009, 02:36 PM
FR coming soon... Had an appointment later, will see how she compare to Suki but firstly, i must get a thick rope b4 session to tie myself up, coz i afraid i might do something funny... lol =.="""

findme
20-05-2009, 03:06 PM
FR coming soon... Had an appointment later, will see how she compare to Suki but firstly, i must get a thick rope b4 session to tie myself up, coz i afraid i might do something funny... lol =.="""

Ya, tie yourself up and then she take all your $$ and run without giving you any service....:D

pewpew
20-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Ya, tie yourself up and then she take all your $$ and run without giving you any service....:D

Its ok if she takes all my money n run without servicing me, just afraid that she might bring some banglah in after i m totally tied up... :eek:

starcrosser
20-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Brothers who had done her massage before. What is her strength? hard or soft? I might need her for my back. She dun uses her strength heavily on the back hor?

pewpew
20-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks to.... Wan Er who sms me this morning with "I am Wan Er" which shocked me luckily my gf went back china arbo my head sure drop.....

Previously i had her number but it was the old number and seeing so many war here, i was about to give it a skip since she doesn't provide hj... lol

But thinking she was so nice to sms me, so why not just try it out...

Fast forward.... Booked a room at designated place, waiting eagerly since reading that she was pretty etc....

Summary
Name : Wan Er (Shenyang)
Look : 8/10 (Pretty Milf)
Massage : 7/10 (Thanks to Rita, i m used to hard massage)
(Thigh massage, head massage, back massage, shoulder massage, chest massage, leg message inclusive)
Figure : Hour Glass~~
Boob : D Cup (She told me... Damn too bad cannot touch)
GFE : 9/10 (Highly danger, not advisable for bros who are easily tempted coz she is too friendly and nice)
RTF : Yes, unless Bro Aczeta76 managed to find me another rita... lol

Anyway, to all bros that are looking to be massage by pretty girl, feel free to contact her~~~

powertool69
20-05-2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks to.... Wan Er who sms me this morning with "I am Wan Er" which shocked me luckily my gf went back china arbo my head sure drop.....

Previously i had her number but it was the old number and seeing so many war here, i was about to give it a skip since she doesn't provide hj... lol

But thinking she was so nice to sms me, so why not just try it out...

Fast forward.... Booked a room at designated place, waiting eagerly since reading that she was pretty etc....

Summary
Massage : 7/10 (Thanks to Rita, i m used to hard massage)
(Thigh massage, head massage, back massage, shoulder massage, chest massage, leg message inclusive)
GFE : 9/10 (Highly danger, not advisable for bros who are easily tempted coz she is too friendly and nice)

Anyway, to all bros that are looking to be massage by pretty girl, feel free to contact her~~~

Bro,
Thanks for your truthful FR....:D

U are right to observe that she is a dangerous species. Good advice to would-be clients meeting up with her for a session. Those with weak self-control & "light ears".... pls avoid at all cost if u hv intention to KC her.:D

Upz you bro....

Inte2266
21-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Finally tried Wan Er 2 days back after several attempts!!:rolleyes:
Had to pick her from her home......Not stunning at 1st sight but ok thereafter, then again...i m seeing her for massage.... here's my ratings on her

Looks: 6.5 (Milf)
Shape: 7 (quite shapely)

massage: 7 (quite thorough but not enough strength cos my back needs it hard)
Friendly : 7.5 (very chatty)
Overall Experience: 7 (pleasant & soothing)
RTM: maybe cos it doesn't solve my backache:mad:

She KC or not KC i dun know, i suppose she just offer good customer service in my opinion which is essential for her biz. ;)

Thanks to bro powertool for new ctc, else i also cant confirm appt. upz u:)

albertTan
21-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Can pm me Wan Er (Wan Qing) contact?

Panda05
21-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Walao eh..... given out her nos to about 40 brudders, so far no FR..... no pic..... no sound.....

Jialat...... maybe month end....?:confused:

Bro powertool69..
Relax.. must try 1st then can write FR ma.. anyway I had a session today and here is my FR.

After reading so much about her in SBF.. and seeing her picture over & over again.. and waited 3 weeks for her contact.. (1st PM was sent to Bro Hamster 3 week ago.) I had in my mind formulated a person known as Felicia Chin WanEr.. On opening the door and at 1st glance I was rather disappointed.. I was expecting Felicia to walk in.. :)

Anyway, she walk in and put down her barang barang.. and hide behind the toilet door to change into her work attire.. while I strip and lay on the bed, cover my butt with a towel..

She ask where is my problem area.. I told her my neck, shoulder.. very pain, sometime felt dumb after playing WC for a long time...
She then proceed to apply some oil and start her massage.. Her massage was not bad at all.. better than I expected.. of cos I am already spoilt by Suki/Rita/TongTong.. If I rate Rita as 7, I would rate her as 7 also.. BUT Rita has BM/JG/HJ which make her rating as 10 (7+1+1+1) Her technique is rather diff from Rita.. but just as good.

She took her time to massage me, no rush.. and after about 55 mins.. ask me to turn over.. Her phone does ring a few time, but she say nvm.. but think got 1 bro very persistent.. keep calling.. until she cannot tahan, ask my permission to answer the call.

I now have a opportunity to take a good look at her.. Well, not bad at all.. though not Felicia.. but pretty enough to warrant a few more look if you happen to walk pass her. I would rate a 7-7.5/10 on look.

The massage continue another 50 mins, covering both my of my arm, leg, my stomach area.. she took card not to touch my little bro.. as i try also very hard to divert my attention so as not to Marikita...

She then pause and ask if I wanted some coffee.. i said ok.. she then boil the water.. I thought the massage was over.. and get up.. she said : go lay down, I still haven't massage your head.. and it took another 10-15 min on my big head..

As her next appt was at 6pm.. we still have time, (I booked the room for 3 hrs) start to enjoy my coffee and tcss with her..
Well all good thing must come to an end.. times up.. paid her and left as a happy man..

Tks Bro powertool69 for the ctc. Regards.

massageshiok
21-05-2009, 04:25 AM
Hopefully PowerTool bro can PM me the contact soon...else I got to find others for my massage session liao....My massage period due soon...whole body aching :(

hollowman
21-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Bro powertool, heard some bros out there about the service, seems like very good leh. Can i have the ctc:p? You got mail.

pewpew
21-05-2009, 09:48 AM
U are right to observe that she is a dangerous species. Good advice to would-be clients meeting up with her for a session. Those with weak self-control & "light ears".... pls avoid at all cost if u hv intention to KC her.:D

Forgot to mention, after the session, i send her home on my bike...

DAMN, IT WAS THE 1ST TIME PEOPLE PULL MY UNDERWEAR (Imagine riding a horse) WHEN I PICK UP SPEED.... :mad:

Was thinking of asking her to shove her hand into my pant instead but in the public, its not convenient... lol :D

aczeta76
21-05-2009, 10:00 AM

errh... I din find Rita hoh.. u trace back then it goes way bay to bro Xiao and even further to the person who discovered Suki..

Nice to see the acknowledgement by u and DC... I had tried Wan-er and YF but both were good but not good enuff.

Will try Wan-er after my back recovers..

cockscrew
21-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Bro,

U are right to observe that she is a dangerous species. Good advice to would-be clients meeting up with her for a session. Those with weak self-control & "light ears".... pls avoid at all cost if u hv intention to KC her.

hahaha...problem is she is one that cannot keep quiet for long and goes to the extent of directly asking you stay awake to TCSS to her...hard to not get KCed.:D

y291252001
21-05-2009, 11:19 AM
errh...

Will try Wan-er after my back recovers..

Sorry, didn't read earlier postings from you - but what happened to your back? Hope it's not serious. Or did someone scratch your back??? :p

Anyway, will probably RTM Wan-er next week. Looking forward to it. Agree though that Rita's massage is better, despite her smaller frame. But Wan-er's unique in her own right as well. ;)

TommyPingPong
21-05-2009, 12:18 PM
21-05-2009 02:53 AM Since can't exchange for anything then the points is worthless. Don't think u need it right?

That balless boy who zapped me, u are really right! :D:D:D

powertool69
21-05-2009, 04:13 PM
I have just released her nos to another 20 brudders.

I hope to see more nice and accurate FRs on her. Don't write FR just to please me...haha... I think the FRs are more for those brudders who are interested in her service. It's to give them a better idea of what to expect.

Like what bro Panda05 had written...." expect to see Felicia Chin but......... on opening the door and at 1st glance I was rather disappointed.. I was expecting Felicia to walk in......" That is very true, cos I also hv the same feeling. On 2nd thought, does she look a little like A*Mei.....????:confused: Frankly, IMHO, her look grows on you.... slowly.... her beauty is quite lasting. Not the type that, at first glance..."swee..." then after 15mins later....Yak..Yak...

For those nos collectors & newbies without FRs, pls don't PM me. I will not reply you.... Sorry, cos I need to clear tonnes of PMs..... very jialat....:(

aczeta76
21-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Sorry, didn't read earlier postings from you - but what happened to your back? Hope it's not serious. Or did someone scratch your back??? :p

Anyway, will probably RTM Wan-er next week. Looking forward to it. Agree though that Rita's massage is better, despite her smaller frame. But Wan-er's unique in her own right as well. ;)

It is okay lah... got knocked by some workman carrying stuff at a event. Small wound waiting to recover so avoiding massage for the moment..

Other functions not affected though :p

I will go 6c6c and post FR too after I meet her

willianhung9
21-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Bro TS,
Can you share contacts? Need a good rub. Thanks.

gameboy3799
22-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Thanks Powertool69, and her is my simple FR. Booked a session with Wan Er on Wednesday after got her new contact. Met her at the appointed hotel and she came on time. Her look not really my taste, her dressing is typical MILF type, so I am pretty safe from any KC traps by her or any attempt to touch her. But I would say she is a friendly person and her massage is consider average.

Looks: 6.5
Massage: 7.0 (She able to apply more pressure if you request, not sure what kind of oil she uses but I don't really like it)
Friendliness: 8.0 (Chatty and able to crack some jokes to fill the atmosphere )
Price Rating: 5.0 (Consider expensive for an hour and a half, as she need not pay any rental and takes 100%, if she works in HC, she only gets a cut)

Damage: $70 + $20 room, No CD needed.
RTM: No

mukatisu
22-05-2009, 11:02 AM
I actually got Wan Er ctc from Bro hamster80 earlier and have arranged a meeting with her. But the meeting was cancelled due to the recent saga. Thank you anyway, Bro hamster80

When I received another ctc from Bro powertool69, I quickliy arranged a meeting with her before leaving for next o/s assignment.

Below is my simple MR:

Massage: 6.5 overall esp her massage on my butt region. It helped to remove my ache on butt as due to long term traveling on crowded plane. Also, stomach region helped to released bloattedness and detoxidation. I released gas many times after session with her. Look like her massage on my stomach works. Ohps, lucky I did not release in the room. Pai seh leh!
Friendliness: 7. Chatty and nice lady
Cons: No Jua Gen. She massaged my entire body from head to toe, except my little bro. I hope little bro will not "angry" and fail me when I need to use it. Ha Ha! I missed Wen Wen. :(
Damage: 35/hr x 3 hr + $30 room + simple meal treat for her good work
RTF: Yes, when i return from o/s assignment in Jun.

Thank you Bro powertool69.

Greyface
22-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Delayed for sometime b4 contacting Wan Er, however I must confess I don't find her pretty when I first met her.
As for the 耐看 part, the longer I look the more ordinarily she look, even her friendliness didn't work on me, I don't see how I am going to kena her KC trap, :D.

Her massage skill is very good, her strength used on me is just perfect, helping me to relief the pain & aches on my "work battered" body.

Pardon for the short FR as nothing much more to add on Wan Er & thanks to Bro Powertool69 for the contact. That's all folk.

powertool69
22-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Good to see some brudders here writing their FRs after trying her services. Like the saying goes.... " One man's meat is another man's Poison". How true...:D

Anyway, I've released her nos to another batch of trusted brudders.... ENJOY...!

powertool69
23-05-2009, 06:49 PM
For the benefits of new visitors to this thread, below are my latest findings:-
I had a RTM by WanEr 2 days ago at a new location.

Name: Wan Er (婉儿)
Race : ShenYang
Ht : Abt 1.66m
Wt: abt 60kgs
Looks : 7.5/10 (cfm look - some brudders may claim she look fierce...:D)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (36D...... I think).... see see no touch touch

Strength : 8.5/10 (u can ask for harder massage if u can tahan)
Satisfaction : 9/10
Friendliness : 9/10 (make u feel very comfortable - chatty)
Extra : NIL

Services : Oil Massage / Talcum Powder
Charges : $35 per Hour (minimum 2 hrs, cos not worthwhile for her to do 1 hr due to travelling expenses + waiting time etc)

muachi
23-05-2009, 06:59 PM
really hpe to have this pure massage. please let me have her contact tks

Greyface
24-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Like the saying goes.... " One man's meat is another man's Poison". How true...:D

Yup, it's true, I will be going back for the massage though as her massage skill is very good, IMO, :D.

pUrPLe LuXuRy
24-05-2009, 05:59 PM
hey dude,
I may be new here, any chance of getting her ctc? promise to write a FR after trying.;)

megaman69
25-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Bro PowerTools69

Had a wonderful clean massage :)
She's really worth the massage about 2 hrs till the recep call :cool:

playaround
26-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks Bro hamster80 for Wan er's contact. Tried her massage 2 weeks ago. Very friendly lady and massage is also good.

Name : Wan Er
Look : 6.5
Massage : 8
Height: 165
Weight: 55
Boob : don't know
GFE : 9.5

Panda05
27-05-2009, 01:30 AM
HI Bro,
Had a RTF session with WanEr a few day back..

As its the 2nd session, 2nd meeting, both of us are more relax/comfortable with each other, she become more chatty and are cracking jokes more often.. (some normal color, some yellow color..) I also shared with her a few of my own (took from the net) mostly yellow in color.. seeing her reaction in trying to answer to some of my yellow color jokes.. make it all worth while..

The massage is still as good, and she now know my problem area.. and focus more on it.. good customer service..

As there are no customer appt after my session till an hour later.. she take her time to give me a good massage. After the massage we just sit down and "sky south earth north" tcss a bit before recep call to say times up.

Overall another good session. Regards.

massageshiok
27-05-2009, 03:20 AM
Thanks to powertool bro for the contact...

I feel that her look is over-rated here...maybe looks jaded to me..but she told me she is tired and been working everyday for a month...

I must say her friendliness was a plus point and made up for her rather steeper price compared to normal TN..

But still there is a shrewdness behind that friendliness ....her friendly attitude doesn't match her face really...maybe because doing for a living ba..

Here is my rating...

Looks (6/10) - MILF...face seems to be sagging liao till her double chin but she look sweet when she smile...innocent look..very different when don't smile
Boobs (7/10) - Plus point when they shake here and there :)
Massage (6.5/10) - So So for me...No HJ is a spoiler for me...
Attitude (8/10) - Her friendly attitude made up for the bad points

RTF: Maybe ..think a massage with a HJ suits me better...feel awkward without a HJ to cure the horniness after a massage...for $90...can easily find a better package at the normal TN.....

RegularJoe
27-05-2009, 03:28 AM
...for $90...can easily find a better package at the normal TN.....

curious bro...why $90? i thot it was $70 for 2 hours of massage? was it that you accorded her tips?

aczeta
27-05-2009, 09:40 AM
curious bro...why $90? i thot it was $70 for 2 hours of massage? was it that you accorded her tips?

+ room mah...:D

powertool69
27-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Just released her nos to another batch of credible brudders...... ENJOY....:D

reminder:
Newbies, pls don't PM me for her nos. If u want ctc, do some contributions to this website by posting valuable info, feedbacks etc.... Don't just come here to collect nos. Sorry again...

Teochew saying.....
" Don't be a chicken that come here to shit and don't lay eggs...":D

best1a13s
27-05-2009, 09:20 PM
I have tried her massage for a 2 hours session.
she is very very punctual. other than she trim her finger nails for a while, the rest of time are fully massage.

look: 7/10. above average, anyway, understood that the main point is massage

massage: 8/10 her skill is really good, can feel the strength even on the normal bed.

body: upper body shape is quite attractive even in shirt.

overall 8/10

powertool69
29-05-2009, 11:47 AM
seems like not much of FRs from brudders here.....

given out more than 80 - 100 brudders. so far I see only about 5 FRs.

Sad....... sad....... *sob*.... *sob*....:(

aczeta76
29-05-2009, 11:51 AM

It is like that... so long as she has business is good loh.. FR or not.. secondary

ALEXTAY69
29-05-2009, 10:21 PM

Sorry Bro,
Already try her but no time to write la..give me sometime sure will write FR on her..she is GOOD in massage...No Horse Run..Run...:)

TommyPingPong
30-05-2009, 01:26 AM

Dude, it does not mean she no biz cos many of us too lazy to write FR. Since u so sad, I'll write one for a session sometime last week. But before i con't, thanks for the contact!

Looks : 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: C?
Strength : Asked her so suit my body
Services : Oil Massage
$35/hr + $20 room.
Loc: Kovan

Homepadder
30-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Some kind souls to share?

Wynhan
30-05-2009, 01:40 AM
hello, after reading all the wonderful massage service from her. I would like to give my aching shoulder and back for her to massage.

Could you please pm me her contact?? am looking for a standard massage and nothing else.

thanks

TONYLEONG
30-05-2009, 07:38 AM
Possi to pm the contact and address ?

powertool69
30-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Sorry Bro,
Already try her but no time to write la..give me sometime sure will write FR on her..she is GOOD in massage...No Horse Run..Run...:)

haha.... ok thks. Now, at least got some respond from ppl who tried.

In fact, I just wanna know what are the general respond and satisfaction from ppl who tried her service. I will give her feedback then she can improved in areas that she's lacking.

Oh yes, one more thing, pls do not reveal the place of operation openly in this forum. It's to safeguard her.

cheers:D

comX9
30-05-2009, 05:07 PM

Wa from the price she want i think she has a DIMOND PUSSY la, .3K u know u can help how many gem here tat doing fl .just 4get abt ts gem ,as she oso has so many problem wif bro hamster80 her TS. let look 4 beter gem to help her.

powertool69
30-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Wa from the price she want i think she has a DIMOND PUSSY la, .3K u know u can help how many gem here tat doing fl .just 4get abt ts gem ,as she oso has so many problem wif bro hamster80 her TS. let look 4 beter gem to help her.

Bro,
this comments (issue) has been over many weeks back. If u wanna know the reason, pls read my comments earlier....

So, please don't bring it up again. Thanks for your respect and understanding....:)

massageshiok
30-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Every TS has an agenda for helping the FLs....Nothing wrong with that

Its either for REP POINTs, MONEY or FREE "Service" or like hamster80 bro...she is his lover...

Thats why I was asking powertool69 bro how Wan Er is serving him :)

Seriously, no one is that helpful to spend time everyday helping the girl who is earning more money than him for FREE...he must be benefiting from some way...

Especially in Singapore when we are so busy:rolleyes:

I am quite disappointed for hamster bro when he spend so much time helping her...and now powertool bro just came in like that riding the boat

btw I think Wan Er can easily earn 5-10k a month just giving pure massage...typically a general manager :eek:

where in the world can a masseur earn this kind of income !... I know many masseurs working offline and they don't even earn half of Wan Er's earnings...and their skills are better with HJ too..

I want to be a woman next life...hopefully SammyBoy is still around... hahhahah

powertool69
31-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Every TS has an agenda for helping the FLs....Nothing wrong with that...

With your above statement, need you emphasize more?

powertool69
31-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Every TS has an agenda for helping the FLs....

.....I am quite disappointed for hamster bro when he spend so much time helping her...and now powertool bro just came in like that riding the boat

One more advise, "Some things are BETTER left UNSAID". Hope u understand my this simple statement.

lacoruna69
31-05-2009, 10:05 AM
I am quite disappointed for hamster bro when he spend so much time helping her...and now powertool bro just came in like that riding the boat

btw I think Wan Er can easily earn 5-10k a month just giving pure massage...typically a general manager :eek:

Bro Hamster80 was a willing party. He thought he was toying with a lamb. But it is a cunning coyote in lamb clothing. He underestimated her.

Yes, this could be the amount she earns right now given the popularity. But who gives her the $? YOU!! It is the same as those so-called professional bankers. They are rich because of OPM (other ppl $).

Bros think she is worth the $. That's why she earns this much. At least she make the effort. Some FLs just dun give effort and expect $ to drop from the sky, or give half fucked service and expect full payment.

Anyway, it is not our duty to probe into such stuffs. To me, just enjoy her service can liao. Why bother so much?

massageshiok
31-05-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL ok la...

I am posting here because this is the most interesting thread :)...

Many guys arguing for her...many guys blaming her...

Forum is for discussion ma...if don't talk...might as well close down...:)

Anyway My word of advice : We should be helping each other instead of defending the PRC girls...I would choose to believe a fellow countryman than any PRC girls who are only scheming our money...

I have see/hear for myself in China how the FLs build houses and houses with our money and have the cheek to mock at us to their friends.....they are biting the hands that feed them !

powertool69
31-05-2009, 11:44 AM
bro massageshiok,
Since you are so concerned and helpful about samsters been KC and cheated here, may I suggest you start a Thread on your own..... maybe entitle:-
"Cheonging PRCs and KC Tips for Dummies".... I think it will be the most interesting Thread. Rest assure, I will support you and post my more than 10-years of Cheong experiences in it.

Oh, btw, in fact I've already posted a thread many months ago. Something quite similar. If you are not fully aware.....;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/116803-beware-u-victim.html

Greyface
31-05-2009, 01:18 PM
It doesn't matter who benefits from helping Wan Er, I know that her massage is very good & I visit her for the massage only, the rest of the issue better leave it as it is since it has been discussed before in length.

This thread should be dedicated for FR only, that's all folks.

RegularJoe
31-05-2009, 02:04 PM
very the long never massage liao... time for a pro to rub me everywhere...

ever since my one and only pro masseur (that one got happy ending one) left, nb... been looking for one...

since here bros all praise Wan Er massage to the sky...then must try lah... i mean, test her massage services... will try arrange a session this week lah.... afterall, if she really can KC...i might as well just enjoy it..part of the package...wahahaha...;)

pewpew
31-05-2009, 04:40 PM
In fact, I just wanna know what are the general respond and satisfaction from ppl who tried her service. I will give her feedback then she can improved in areas that she's lacking.

Oh yes, one more thing, pls do not reveal the place of operation openly in this forum. It's to safeguard her.

Room for improvement : HJ inclusive so that bros can leave hotel happily... :D

As for operation location, we will not reveal she works at Jurong Island...:eek:

powertool69
31-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Room for improvement : HJ inclusive so that bros can leave hotel happily... :D

As for operation location, we will not reveal she works at Jurong Island...:eek:

Wahaha........ Jurong Island.....! that's a good one!

As for "extra special", you guys gotta KC her to see whether she will give in. As for me, as TS, I've tried countless times telling her this, but unsuccessful.:(

Suggestion:-
Maybe one day, one guy can try this. After about half way thru the massage session, rub some red ketchup on nose. Tell her nose bleed..... cos see the 2 melons jingle jangle... buey tahan. Then tell her, the only cure for nose bleed = HJ:D

cockscrew
31-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Just for curiosity sake..anybody know when she was working in TN at Tanjong Katong, did she offer HJ?

jedycity
01-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Last Fri, i tried to call her. But her hp off. So....sorry.....no FR.

pewpew
01-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Fresh FR just out from OVEN~~~

Massage : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : already did as this is the 2nd time

As i am having the stupid RT (failed IPPT), i sprained my ankle....

I told her my ankle pain pain... never did i expect she carries a Jiek Gu Shui (Oilment for sprain) and she did a 30 mins rub + twist on my ankle which is a bonus so overall i had a 3 hours session.... lol

Overall the strength improve alot and ease my tired which is better than previous session and also as this is the 2nd time, i find her more friendly and naughty with her "cold joke"... :D

P.S. She wore a lace stocking while messaging me and i think i accidentally tore it with my fingers... =.="

powertool69
02-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Fresh FR just out from OVEN~~~

RTF : already did as this is the 2nd time

bro,
when u state, "RTF"...... means you managed to "F" her liao????? Pls confirmed....... You may create alot of excitement here.......!!!

If not, I think it should be RTM = "Return to Massage":D

pewpew
02-06-2009, 12:30 PM
my bad, should be return to massage...

I though RTF for massage section should meant Return to Find.... =.="

powertool69
02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
some brudders here informed me that they are unable to get respond from WanEr. I have checked with her and was informed that some times, she worked in one of the Hotel which have rooms in the basement. There'll be no reception on her Hp when she work there. So, you guys can try calling again. Rest assured, she will take all calls (since time are bad nowaday).

cheers.....:D

aczeta76
02-06-2009, 12:44 PM
some brudders here informed me that they are unable to get respond from WanEr. I have checked with her and was informed that some times, she worked in one of the Hotel which have rooms in the basement. There'll be no reception on her Hp when she work there. So, you guys can try calling again. Rest assured, she will take all calls (since time are bad nowaday).

cheers.....:D

Anyway, tried to book her ytd. only 5.30pm slot so cannot make it for me ... will book another day if I have time

pewpew
02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Anyway, tried to book her ytd. only 5.30pm slot so cannot make it for me ... will book another day if I have time

Was my bad coz i took the 330 slot >.<"

Sorry bro :(

DUREX^PERFORMA
02-06-2009, 10:38 PM
hi all,
try WAN ER on sunday and all i can say is that her CHUAN SHANG GONG FU YI LIU!!!!!!:eek:

RegularJoe
03-06-2009, 01:12 AM
hi all,
try WAN ER on sunday and all i can say is that her CHUAN SHANG GONG FU YI LIU!!!!!!:eek:

床上功夫一流。。。???? what do you mean bro??? you had a FJ session? :confused:

stevenman
03-06-2009, 02:03 AM
bros, can pm me the number? thanks!

pewpew
03-06-2009, 09:53 AM
hi all,

trying to create more confusion by not saying the whole story.... thats bad... lol

Greyface
03-06-2009, 10:32 AM
hi all,

Could he mean chuan shang an mo gong fu yi liu? Hahaha, :D.

Panda05
03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi Bro,
Technically he is not wrong.. the massage is done on the bed, so on the bed (床上) her massage 功夫 is superb (一流).. hahahaha
But we all know the original, non twisted meaning of the phrase 床上功夫一流.. so Bro DUREX^PERFORMA.. you bad,, trying to creating confusion and mis-understanding?
Regards.

ok69
04-06-2009, 03:24 AM
so is she using the same number?

TommyPingPong
04-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Some petty people had zap me for posting FR here.... :p

Wan Er - No Hanky Panky... 31-05-2009 03:21 AM ZAp you ......
Wan Er - No Hanky Panky... 31-05-2009 01:22 AM Dont act like LAN JIAO HERE
Wan Er - No Hanky Panky... 30-05-2009 01:37 AM zap

GilaCow
04-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Thks for TS for sharing Wan-er's contacts...this is my belated FR....tried her 2wks back and seriously no regrets....only disappointment is no HJ at the end to cap off a good day.....well, i guess her principles is quite strong and many people have oledie tried persuading her, inclusive myself....hahah....but anyway, i really enjoy her massage, the strength suits me juz nice and is very detailed in her massage....by the time we ended, we didnt even know we almost exceeded the 2hr hotel time....actually she's not earning much according to her as she will at most entertain 3-4 bookings per day as she need rest for her hands....so she doesnt really packed her schedule to maximise her profits...anyway quite surprise she staying near me as after my session i send her back as she got 2hrs of spare time in between the next booking...:p

Look : 7.5/10 (GND)
Massage : 8/10
Boob : C/D Cup
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Definitely

powertool69
04-06-2009, 12:31 PM

No worry, bro..... I up u 8pts for your support for this thread:D

smlee
04-06-2009, 03:07 PM

They zap you for the picture on your avatar...not your FR :p

pUrPLe LuXuRy
04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
wahaha.!!!!!!! that's a good one....! That why ppl said cannot play play with politics.

Assassin
04-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Booked a massage session with her today. Overall quite pleased with the whole session although no specials are provided.

Ratings:
Looks: 7 (Quite pleasant to me)
Body: 6.5 (Don't really like her build and legs)
Boobs: 8 (Big and nice cleavage)
Massage: 7 (Gd massage techniques although i have tried better ones)
Service Attitude: 8 (Friendly, chatty and not a clock watcher)
GFE/KC Skill: High
RTM: Maybe

Thank you TS for sharing the contact with me based on my previous FR contributions. Sorry bro, i got no power to upz your rep pts.

muachi
04-06-2009, 08:17 PM
tks bro powertool69 for the contact. Here is the FR.
Have a 2 hour session with in the afternoon. On the way to the hotel was really quite curious and eager to how her look. I arived half an hour early at the Hotel, called her, and was told to SMS her once got the rm no. After taking a nice bath, heard knock knock on the door, it was really happy to see her first look, pretty, good figure. While I was in the bed, she changed to her blacked long sockings, shorts, t-shirt showing he front view of her two boobs. I start to feel good as this is what I am looking for with pure massage by her good looks.
Once on the bed, she started on the back first with oil and powder, followed by the front, thigh, legs, head, ears, groin. Her sensual touch by such geninue massage is really. She enjoy talking, talk dirty is OK but she herself will not allow physical hanky panky on her. Tried to sweettalk for minium HJ but still could not motivate her as she said most bros have been asking, and she still stubbornly maintain her profession image. No means no. No choice lor, except you can on have own "fantasy" imagining her HJ you ha ha. Her strength is strong and at time she forgetten she press too hard as each bro have different bearing of pain when come to massage. One tactice I observe her is when she massage that groin area she will try not to touch too close to the didi to avoid "maritkita" This is what she mean by no hanky panky. Along the way, I do have wild lustful thoughts that we could nearer nearer to the groin area of didi but she really maintain her stand to avoid it. Wow, sometime you can feel she play hard to get but at the end of the day I like it because of her professionalism. No means No. Profile of Wan Er as follows :
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : big just proportionate to her body and height
Attitude : professional, friendly
FJ, BJ : strictly no (ha ha ha)
RTM : yes for this pure massage is shoik. If got HJ that will be bonus but just hope lah

pewpew
04-06-2009, 11:32 PM
One tactice I observe her is when she massage that groin area she will try not to touch too close to the didi to avoid "maritkita" This is what she mean by no hanky panky.

She always cover towel on my 2IC even though its standing and alway siam that area...

Appreciate u being a gentleman, will up u for ur FR just to support her when i get my power tmr... :D

hunterhi
04-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks, Bro Powertools 69 for the ctc, just meet Wan Er Tuesday night as i never try to have a PRC to massage me as i always have my Massage in LOS for good buy, :p so she is quite good at it as some Bro said dun try thinking any bad thought as when i have my Oil massage in LOS my 2IC always wake up but i dunno Y when Wan Er massage it was asleep all the way like a baby ;) not because she is not pretty but just to respected her Massage so i try not to wake 2IC up.... :p Of course, the mental tourture of those glimpses of her sexy cleaverage. I'm looking forward to another of her massage session when vitamin m recovers, sorries, for the long FR....

Look : 8/10 (Pretty Milf with Big eye)
Massage : 7.5/10
Figure : slim n nice...
Boob : C-D Cup i guess (did not ask but just by looking at it almost nose bleed lioa...)
GFE : 8/10

2 Hour - $70
Satisfaction : 8/10
Friendliness : 8/10 (can talk anything under the sun as she said i m abit quiet type as she said so)

:rolleyes: thumb Up...

pUrPLe LuXuRy
05-06-2009, 11:27 AM
I have been following this thread and have asked TS for ctc but unsuccessful. I really looking for a no hanky panky session. Maybe it is becos of my newbie status. Not much postings etc. I hope to try her service. Any brudder here can help?

powertool69
05-06-2009, 01:37 PM
tks bro powertool69 for the contact. Here is the FR.
Have a 2 hour session with in the afternoon. On the way to the hotel was really quite curious and eager to how her look. I arived half an hour early at the Hotel, called her, and was told to SMS her once got the rm no. After taking a nice bath, heard knock knock on the door, it was really happy to see her first look, pretty, good figure. While I was in the bed, she changed to her blacked long sockings, shorts, t-shirt showing he front view of her two boobs. I start to feel good as this is what I am looking for with pure massage by her good looks.
Once on the bed, she started on the back first with oil and powder, followed by the front, thigh, legs, head, ears, groin. Her sensual touch by such geninue massage is really. She enjoy talking, talk dirty is OK but she herself will not allow physical hanky panky on her. Tried to sweettalk for minium HJ but still could not motivate her as she said most bros have been asking, and she still stubbornly maintain her profession image. No means no. No choice lor, except you can on have own "fantasy" imagining her HJ you ha ha. Her strength is strong and at time she forgetten she press too hard as each bro have different bearing of pain when come to massage. One tactice I observe her is when she massage that groin area she will try not to touch too close to the didi to avoid "maritkita" This is what she mean by no hanky panky. Along the way, I do have wild lustful thoughts that we could nearer nearer to the groin area of didi but she really maintain her stand to avoid it. Wow, sometime you can feel she play hard to get but at the end of the day I like it because of her professionalism. No means No. Profile of Wan Er as follows :
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : big just proportionate to her body and height
Attitude : professional, friendly
FJ, BJ : strictly no (ha ha ha)
RTM : yes for this pure massage is shoik. If got HJ that will be bonus but just hope lah

bro MuaChi,
Good detail FR.
Upz you solid solid 8pts for your truthful report....!:D It's true that she is very talkative. So, for bros who don't wanna talk too much, you guys gotta tell her to "shut-up".... so u can have a good rest & relax.

powertool69
05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Bro Powertools 69 for the ctc, just meet Wan Er Tuesday night as i never try to have a PRC to massage me as i always have my Massage in LOS for good buy, :p so she is quite good at it as some Bro said dun try thinking any bad thought as when i have my Oil massage in LOS my 2IC always wake up but i dunno Y when Wan Er massage it was asleep all the way like a baby ;) not because she is not pretty but just to respected her Massage so i try not to wake 2IC up.... :p Of course, the mental tourture of those glimpses of her sexy cleaverage. I'm looking forward to another of her massage session when vitamin m recovers, sorries, for the long FR....

Look : 8/10 (Pretty Milf with Big eye)
Massage : 7.5/10
Figure : slim n nice...
Boob : C-D Cup i guess (did not ask but just by looking at it almost nose bleed lioa...)
GFE : 8/10

2 Hour - $70
Satisfaction : 8/10
Friendliness : 8/10 (can talk anything under the sun as she said i m abit quiet type as she said so)

:rolleyes: thumb Up...

Bro,
Nice FR. Will upz u when I recharge my power (just given to bro Muachi)

smlee
05-06-2009, 08:08 PM
guy,

give chance a bit. Old man never get a RTM cos she 's alway fully booked:mad:

brudder
05-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Thanks bro powertool69 for the prompt reply to my contact request, just back from a 2hr massage
session with Wan Er, as promised is my FR.

She arrived to the room on time. As usual initial part is SOP, i.e. book a room 1st, sms her the room no.,
striped down to my bday suit, lying on the bed facing down while she changed to
her massage attire, i.e. stocking,short & spag-striped tee.

She used oil in the beginning & then powder in the end for every part that she massaged & I smell good
without feeling oily & see no need to take an after-massage bath.

She is chatty & will answer your questions anytime while she massaged U, asking U strength ok, pain or not, etc.
I was lucky not much sms & call to her hp during our session & so she can concentrated throughout the session.

Looks: 7/10 (she look more like a ex-tcs, or rather ex-SBA actress, cant rem the name)
Boobs: busty & lively,maciam like "talking" to U ;p
Attitude: can click well, hence friendly & responsive
RTM: Yes especially 1st time I tried bum & tummy massage in my entire massage
life, unique

p.s. she prefer chinese sms, still not so gd in understanding English sms, hence some chinese bros (specially new ones)
might take note in case she didnt replied promptly

rbtan
06-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Thank you Bro Powertool69 for the contact.

Look: 7.5/10 ( pretty and look younger than 30+ )
Body: 7/10 ( sexy and can only admire )
Boobs : B+ ( look natural ... no chance to touch )
Massage: 7/0 ( with oil and relax ... I dose off )
Damage: 80 + tips + room

RTF: will try again once my body is aching
Wan said business has been slowed for her... Initially she was fully booked but now only 2 to 3 clients.... pls support if you need a good masage..

pewpew
06-06-2009, 02:30 PM
guy,

Bro either book early with her or tell her ur preferablly timing, she will let u know when she have time :)

Assassin
06-06-2009, 08:23 PM
guy,

Guess i was the lucky few esp on that day..no trouble at all for booking her on the day itself. :p

pUrPLe LuXuRy
07-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks to TS. I thot tat he will give me wan er nos, becos I'm a newbie here. anyway, I think I'm credible lah. Well, this is my "virgin" FR. I'll make it short and sweet.

Had a session with wan er late last week at her new haunt. Like all brudder said, she is very very professional in her trade. she was quite entertaining during the session. So, I thot I can try my luck to tried kc her to HJ me, but was given the black face. wow, her mood can change from sunny weather to thunderstorm. anyway, no fault of hers.:p

Name: Wan Er (Dong Bei lady)
Faces: 7.5/10
Breast: 36C or D ---- but a bit sagging
Body: 8/10…hot…nice to see but cannot touch.
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Massage:8/10 massage is using oil, she do it is very seductively.
HJ /FJ : NA
Damage: 70 + tips + room

RTM: Yes

IMHO : Value for $$$ massage from a pretty MILF messeuse with great talking skill

powertool69
07-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks to TS. I thot tat he will give me wan er nos, becos I'm a newbie here. anyway, I think I'm credible lah. Well, this is my "virgin" FR. I'll make it short and sweet.

Had a session with wan er late last week at her new haunt. Like all brudder said, she is very very professional in her trade. she was quite entertaining during the session. So, I thot I can try my luck to tried kc her to HJ me, but was given the black face. wow, her mood can change from sunny weather to thunderstorm. anyway, no fault of hers.:p

Name: Wan Er (Dong Bei lady)
Faces: 7.5/10
Breast: 36C or D ---- but a bit sagging
Body: 8/10…hot…nice to see but cannot touch.
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Massage:8/10 massage is using oil, she do it is very seductively.
HJ /FJ : NA
Damage: 70 + tips + room

RTM: Yes

IMHO : Value for $$$ massage from a pretty MILF messeuse with great talking skill

mmmmm..... not bad for a newbie.... Good observation skills.

Upz you lah, since you keep up to your promise for this nice & truthful FR.:D

pUrPLe LuXuRy
07-06-2009, 08:18 PM
hey bro powertool, thanks for your points. Too bad I'm still a newbie, no power to up u back.:o

Power to this thread!!!

pewpew
08-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Had a RTM session again last night since nothing to do on Sunday~

Throughout the session, had a long conversation with her, although she is chatty, but overall friendly i guess. Yes sometime you will see black face but its only coz she didn't smile.

Comfort Level : 9/10
Scene Pleasure Level : 9/10 (Its almost like popping out)
Enviroment Level : 9/10 (Relax until fall asleep, inbetween wake up, she still massaging)
Overall Damage $35.00/Hour x 2 + Room + Tip + Drink

This is already my 3rd time visiting her and as a way to support her, i'm giving out my point to whoever post their FR :D

aczeta76
08-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Had a RTM session again last night since nothing to do on Sunday~

Throughout the session, had a long conversation with her, although she is chatty, but overall friendly i guess. Yes sometime you will see black face but its only coz she didn't smile.

Comfort Level : 9/10
Scene Pleasure Level : 9/10 (Its almost like popping out)
Enviroment Level : 9/10 (Relax until fall asleep, inbetween wake up, she still massaging)
Overall Damage $35.00/Hour x 2 + Room + Tip + Drink

This is already my 3rd time visiting her and as a way to support her, i'm giving out my point to whoever post their FR :D

Orhh.... later I tell rita u change service provider liao...:D

Me meeting her to test her massage too

pewpew
08-06-2009, 10:14 AM

Lol bro will know why when u sees her :D

aczeta
08-06-2009, 10:32 AM

So she is better? Uncle needs a rub, tired after "session"

TS. may I have ctc?

powertool69
08-06-2009, 10:34 AM

bro,
u kena mesmorised by her????? better be careful ahhhh.... after kena KC by her then u know.....:D

pewpew
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Lol dun worry, i m numbed to KC, just that i love to be pampered by big boobs girl :D

The pair of vivid big knockers is more erotic than those accessable, maybe its because i kinky... lol

GilaCow
08-06-2009, 01:22 PM

Juz a comment, no pun intended....actually have tried Rita and Wan-er massage and find both really suits me, not overly strong and very detailed in their massage...though Wan-er looks prettier and figure looks much better than Rita, but i'm leaning more to Rita currently as i do enjoy a nice little "special" to cap off the evening and Rita's special is quite good actually....juz too bad, Wan-er's quite determined in her principles which i perfectly respect....but i do believe most customers would very much like to end a massage session with something extra especially during the whole massage, u would somehow have gone marikita a few times...heheh....nevertheless, i will still RTM Wan-er whenever Rita's not available for the good massage given:D

pewpew
08-06-2009, 01:28 PM
i will still RTM Wan-er whenever Rita's not available for the good massage given:D

Totally agreed with wat u said but each have their own good.

Rita : After HJ, u can go home sleep in a grin :D
Wan-Er : After Massage, u can go hunting n bonk happily :D

So, those bros with horny OC can look for Wan Er so that Wan Er can ease your pain and you will still have bullets to shot after ur session hehe :cool:

hunterhi
09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
seem so quiet here, come n try her massage No Hanky Panky Massage, Thumbs up for her...

powertool69
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
seem so quiet here, come n try her massage No Hanky Panky Massage, Thumbs up for her...

haha..... thks bro. sorry didn't ups u the last time.

Upz u now.............SOLID 8 pts :D

Come, come, come..... I will upz whoever write a good credible FR for WanEr.

aczeta
09-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Totally agreed with wat u said but each have their own good.

Rita : After HJ, u can go home sleep in a grin :D
Wan-Er : After Massage, u can go hunting n bonk happily :D

So, those bros with horny OC can look for Wan Er so that Wan Er can ease your pain and you will still have bullets to shot after ur session hehe :cool:

Sounds good...:p

Panda05
09-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro,
My 3rd RTM FR.

Back from oversea assignment.. feeling body ache all over.. call her on Monday morning.. realised that she has a slot at 3pm.. so quickly book her for the 1pm slot.

KNN, thought economy is bad.. then why H81 raise their room rate.. its now $15/hr. Cao.

As its then 3rd time, as the saying goes.. 一次生,两次熟,三次熟到烂。。she become more friendly, KC factor very strong. Topics discussed more varied.. from work, economic situation, the constant AV raid..family etc etc.. Overall, it make the whole session very "comfortable".. (signs of being KCed)

As usual.. the message session rating.. 10/10 (for those without hanky panky type of massage)...

Regards.

DUREX^PERFORMA
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
hi all,
as the TS had already state in the title that WAN ER massage is a non hanky panky one and the massage was done on the bed and so whats wrong with "CHUAN SHANG KONG FU LI LIU"?I was zapped because of that and FYI i did ask WAN ER permission to post that!!:mad:dun know who is that bro wearing a bra or pantie who zapped me!!U r the one with the dirty mind!

powertool69
09-06-2009, 03:26 PM
hi all,
as the TS had already state in the title that WAN ER massage is a non hanky panky one and the massage was done on the bed and so whats wrong with "CHUAN SHANG KONG FU LI LIU"?I was zapped because of that and FYI i did ask WAN ER permission to post that!!:mad:dun know who is that bro wearing a bra or pantie who zapped me!!U r the one with the dirty mind!

bro,
床上功夫一流。。。。。万岁。。。。!

No worry bro... I will upz any brudder here who support this thread. Let me get my power back first. (anyway, I heard good comments from WanEr abt you....:))

DUREX^PERFORMA
09-06-2009, 03:44 PM
bro,
床上功夫一流。。。。。万岁。。。。!

No worry bro... I will upz any brudder here who support this thread. Let me get my power back first. (anyway, I heard good comments from WanEr abt you....:))
serious???good comments.....???maybe we are neighbours la......:p

pewpew
09-06-2009, 04:03 PM
hi all,dun know who is that bro wearing a bra or pantie who zapped me!!U r the one with the dirty mind!

Lol being naughty, u got a spank in the butt, dun worry, will up u once i recover my point tmr :D

To the others bro, remember to post a FR after the session so that i can up u accordingly :)

aczeta
09-06-2009, 04:06 PM
hi all,

dun worry lah.. uncle up u humble 4 daosuan

Bros in my up list--paisey.. a little detour.

Accord_JDM
09-06-2009, 04:55 PM
is she still available?
i tried to sms her but never get any reply at all...

astrobo
09-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Try to book her but seems like she is still hot cake! hard to find a slot that fits both our schedule.
no choice but to wait long long.

hunterhi
09-06-2009, 05:59 PM
thanks, Bro, will find her when i feel tired for Massage.... :D

aczeta76
09-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Try to book her but seems like she is still hot cake! hard to find a slot that fits both our schedule.

Book in advance loh.. I book one week ahead.

Since clean massage.. doesn't contradict my "retirement":p

powertool69
09-06-2009, 06:16 PM

Like bro astrobo said, many times, your schedule and hers don't click...

What I understand from WanEr is that many brudders wanted to book her in the evening. As she work till abt 10pm each nite, hence the slots are quite limited. She told me many afternoon, she is quite free, waiting for calls from u guys.

Oh Yes..... one more incident she quoted that some jokers can call her in the middle of the nite (2am) to ask for massage. And another one call her early in the morning (6.30am)....:mad:

Pls guys, let her have enuf peaceful rest, so she have enuf energy for a full day work each day so she can service all with power...:p

aczeta76
09-06-2009, 06:29 PM

Pls guys, let her have enuf peaceful rest, so she have enuf energy for a full day work each day so she can service all with power...:p

True enough... I made appt way in advance with her and she made provision to accomodate to me too. For that I am deeply appreciative

Will post Massage report after I meet her

hunterhi
09-06-2009, 08:23 PM
ya, i book my afew day early to get the timing i want n it was in the evening so when my 2IC wake up i still can go to GLand for a short FIRE....

Book in advance loh.. I book one week ahead.

Since clean massage.. doesn't contradict my "retirement":p

ya, if she overwork then we will not get the best massage anymore... :p

What I understand from WanEr is that many brudders wanted to book her in the evening. As she work till abt 10pm each nite, hence the slots are quite limited. She told me many afternoon, she is quite free, waiting for calls from u guys.

Oh Yes..... one more incident she quoted that some jokers can call her in the middle of the nite (2am) to ask for massage. And another one call her early in the morning (6.30am)....:mad:

Panda05
09-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Bro,
I asked her b4, she starts at 9am.. so all my previous two booking was done on the night b4 and opt for the session b4 lunch, she was fresh, full of power and in quite good mood in the morning.
I last booking was done at 12:15pm, for the 1pm slot.. same day. :)
Regards.

GilaCow
10-06-2009, 07:23 AM

U also never upz me when i wrote my FR lehz...hahah...juz joking:p

Panda05
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
is she still available?
i tried to sms her but never get any reply at all...

Bro,
Did you sms in English?
I was with her on Monday, she did receive some "ang mo" sms, she dun understand, ignore..
Regards.

powertool69
10-06-2009, 03:22 PM
U also never upz me when i wrote my FR lehz...hahah...juz joking:p

Upz u liao..... No Joke...! check check check...:D aiyah, keep point nvr give also wasted. Not like Giant supermarket, can exchange coupons then exchange for kitchen utensils.... MAybe SBF boss here, may wanna consider this. samsters collect enuf pts exchange for discount coupons >>>>> patronise those advertisers massage parlours, buy sex toys, etc.

RegularJoe
10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Upz u liao..... No Joke...! check check check...:D aiyah, keep point nvr give also wasted. Not like Giant supermarket, can exchange coupons then exchange for kitchen utensils.... MAybe SBF boss here, may wanna consider this. samsters collect enuf pts exchange for discount coupons >>>>> patronise those advertisers massage parlours, buy sex toys, etc.

wahahaha....:D:D:.. exchange for condoms better... get Durex or Okamoto to be the sponsors...;)

aczeta76
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
An Fr on her

Her massage technique it reasonably good though not the TCM type...had a good rub and exciting time controlling urges. (Successfully done 'coz no marikita at all during session)

Guess it must be because we were talking and chatting all the time so subconsciously, I controlled to respect her stance to not give specials.

If I need JG, I will go to Rita... if I need something lighter but no less enjoyable, I will go to WE..

DUREX^PERFORMA - She told me you very poor thing for being cheeky..

Anyway, she is equally cheeky ... guess because she is older than Rita and more dressed during the session, she dare to be a little more flirty and share more ...

Well, till another day then.. Gave her some ideas on how to improve the range of non-special services and she is considering so see how loh... If bros support then it will be better for her and us..

RTM: Absolutely,,,

cockscrew
10-06-2009, 04:21 PM

hahaha...not really leh. Nowadays no points= no lobang:D

powertool69
10-06-2009, 05:01 PM
An Fr on her

Her massage technique it reasonably good though not the TCM type...had a good rub and exciting time controlling urges. (Successfully done 'coz no marikita at all during session)

Guess it must be because we were talking and chatting all the time so subconsciously, I controlled to respect her stance to not give specials.

If I need JG, I will go to Rita... if I need something lighter but no less enjoyable, I will go to WE..

DUREX^PERFORMA - She told me you very poor thing for being cheeky..

Anyway, she is equally cheeky ... guess because she is older than Rita and more dressed during the session, she dare to be a little more flirty and share more ...

Well, till another day then.. Gave her some ideas on how to improve the range of non-special services and she is considering so see how loh... If bros support then it will be better for her and us..

Tell us more abt the non-special services u have in mind.....:D maybe I can help to psycho her

aczeta76
10-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Tell us more abt the non-special services u have in mind.....:D maybe I can help to psycho her

Sent u a PM.. it is about facial lah, since she is trained.

On the other parts, chat with her loh. Not sure if she thinks it will help

I will catch up with her when my mood is better...

aczeta
10-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Bro,
I asked her b4, she starts at 9am.. so all my previous two booking was done on the night b4 and opt for the session b4 lunch, she was fresh, full of power and in quite good mood in the morning.
I last booking was done at 12:15pm, for the 1pm slot.. same day. :)
Regards.

9am... hmmm ... good to consider..uncle shall see if I can make an appt

pewpew
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM

Bro, glad u enjoy the session but really, kudos to u for no marikita when facing her... *salute* :D

aczeta
11-06-2009, 09:49 AM
Bro, glad u enjoy the session but really, kudos to u for no marikita when facing her... *salute* :D

Uncle want to try the challenge too..::D

powertool69
11-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Sent u a PM.. it is about facial lah, since she is trained.

On the other parts, chat with her loh. Not sure if she thinks it will help

I will catch up with her when my mood is better...

Last nite RTM with WanEr. My right shoulder was aching from the golf game I had over the weekend. Had a good 2 hours relaxing massage, she managed to eased the tight & tired muscles. During the session, had a good chit chat with her about doing some basic facial & manicure & pedicure. She was working as a beautician back in ShenYang. I explained to her its a win-win situation for her as well as her client. (Win for her - cos she don't have to use so much energy. Win for client - we get to be pampered further). She was really excited about this new suggestions. However, she did suggested that in order to do a good job of massage & those value added services, she need at least 3 hours to complete. I told her to package the 3 hour session as $100 (instead of $105 - $35 x 3hrs). If its 2 hours, you guys gotta sacrifice your massage session.

Last nite, she was prepared for doing facial cos never bring necessary facial wash & other relevant stuffs. So she just clipped my finger & toe nails with her ever ready nail cutter. Not bad lah.... Really feel pampered....:D

So, bros..... another new service to look forward to. Discuss with her for this additional value-added services.

aczeta76
11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Last nite RTM with WanEr. My right shoulder was aching from the golf game I had over the weekend. Had a good 2 hours relaxing massage, she managed to eased the tight & tired muscles. During the session, had a good chit chat with her about doing some basic facial & manicure & pedicure. She was working as a beautician back in ShenYang. I explained to her its a win-win situation for her as well as her client. (Win for her - cos she don't have to use so much energy. Win for client - we get to be pampered further). She was really excited about this new suggestions. However, she did suggested that in order to do a good job of massage & those value added services, she need at least 3 hours to complete. I told her to package the 3 hour session as $100 (instead of $105 - $35 x 3hrs). If its 2 hours, you guys gotta sacrifice your massage session.

Last nite, she was prepared for doing facial cos never bring necessary facial wash & other relevant stuffs. So she just clipped my finger & toe nails with her ever ready nail cutter. Not bad lah.... Really feel pampered....:D

So, bros..... another new service to look forward to. Discuss with her for this additional value-added services.

Cool... great to hear this.

So I presume 2 packages?
1. purely massage (2 hours)
2. massage + facial (3 hours)

130 for package 2 (inclusive of us paying for room) still quite worth it lah...

powertool69
11-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Cool... great to hear this.

So I presume 2 packages?
1. purely massage (2 hours)
2. massage + facial (3 hours)

130 for package 2 (inclusive of us paying for room) still quite worth it lah...

Alamak.... I think I never explained myself clearly. Ok, to recap:-
She'll do massage & value-added services.....
1) 2 Hours = $35 x 2 hrs = $70.00
2) 3 Hours = $35 x 3 hrs = $100.00 (actually $105, but she give discount $5.00)

So, its up to you guys. If u hv a budget, you book her for 2 hours, but massage session will not be so thorough lor.... cos she need time to pamper you with the other services. Of cos, if you happy with her extra value-added services, do give her a generous tips.

Hope this clears up the confusion.:D

aczeta76
11-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Alamak.... I think I never explained myself clearly. Ok, to recap:-
She'll do massage & value-added services.....

So, its up to you guys. If u hv a budget, you book her for 2 hours, but massage session will not be so thorough lor.... cos she need time to pamper you with the other services. Of cos, if you happy with her extra value-added services, do give her a generous tips.

Hope this clears up the confusion.:D

Paisey paisey.. me bad.

Ciao

pewpew
12-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Summarise for Bros to understand easier and also to push the thread up~

Name: Wan Er
Race : Chinese PRC (please sms in Chinese)
Age : 30 (Looks much younger, believe to be a syt when young)
Ht : Abt 1.66m (Long Hair)
Wt: abt 55kgs (Slim, most weight goes to boob i guess... :D)
Looks : 7.5/10 (cfm look)
Body: 7/10 (nicely shape)
Boobs: 8/10 (D cup)

Friendliness : 9/10 (can talk anything under the sun)
FJ : NIL

Service Rate (Details given by Bro Powertool69)
Services Available
*Facial, Pedicure, Massage of Body

So, those bros who appreciate clean massage by a beautiful lady or those with horny OC can look for Wan Er so that Wan Er can ease your pain and you will still have bullets to shot after ur session.

Please pm bro Powertool69 for contact

aczeta76
12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Summarise for Bros to understand easier and also to push the thread up~

Boobs: 8/10 (D cup)
Please pm bro Powertool69 for contact

got so big meh.. I never stared so...

hmm.