PDA

View Full Version : when wife got pregnant

riowilly
11-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi bros and sis, this is my first time posting my true experience in this forum. pls pardon my english as i'm not good at writing story.

Part 1

This happened when I was just married and soon found out that my wife got pregnant. We still continue our regular sex till wife is 4 months pregnant then I stopped it as realize that there is certain % of risk if still con’t the regular sex activities.
The scandal was unexpected as I just happened to call my ex to chat up with her. She is a small petite lady with average size boobs 32B, small bum and big round eyes, with a face that you will want to kiss her when you see her cute little face with small dimple on the cheek.
Back to the story, we chatted for an hour talking about how we met and she is currently married to a man bear him a daughter 2 year ago. She said that her husband does not satisfy her much as he is always working late and lots of travelling. I told her to bear with it as her husband is trying hard to earn a living to support his family, she should be contented as a housewife. I told her that despise we had an argument earlier, she is still the one that I love most out of all those girls that I know (truthfully). We end up talking about our life with kids and all the frustration. Suddenly we come into the sex part which she initiated to go for a quicky after my work.
I was beginning to wonder should I meet her up as both of us are married and it would not be nice to cheat our partners. After some insisting from her and my urge to have sex with her, we end up decide to meet somewhere in the east.
This the first time I going to see her again after 3 years and my heart was pumping very fast waiting every minute to see her again. I was wondering she may turn up to be a fat short typical aunty and I may disappoint her after so long as I’ve grown more matured too. This feeling was like younger days working on a blind date or meeting up a nice girl that you always wanted to date.
Time flies very fast, time to drive to the location to meet her finally. I quickly finished up whatever for the day and dash out of the office building into my car and drive hurriedly to see her. When I was searching along the road side to see if someone looks familiar, I called on the phone to check her location and finally I saw someone standing along the road site looking around.
She is the one and she is …………………………………….

To be continue bros and sis.

izerkudie
11-05-2009, 04:03 PM
camping here, gathering woods for fire..
carry on bro :)

Good Life
11-05-2009, 06:42 PM
I am all eyes....

AD69
11-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Pitching tent here.

funtasy
11-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Next part, please.

riowilly
12-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi bros, soory for the late reply....

Part 2

Searching for someone that look familiar with a super fast pumping heart is not a shiok feeling and disappointment always comes in the real world.
But the girl that I saw waiting for someone along the road side was still remain the same size, looks and when I moved closer to her location, wow! She is gorgeous despise she had a baby girl before! My heart stopped suddenly getting nervous and forgotten to wave at her, I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. After she spotted me in my car, she opened the door and I suddenly woke up from my shock.
She the lady that I was eager to see is still so pretty looking, slim with no sign of previous pregnancy and my mind already run wild. My small head start to take over my big head forgetting my surname, father’s name and even my name. A voice suddenly broke out of the silence from her:
she : Hi!
Me : Hiiiii, hooow are you?
She : fine so far, have you taken your dinner?
Me: nope how about you? You wanna grab something to eat?
She: yes of course, shall we get something to eat nearby?
Me: ok sure we will have something nice to celebrate our first meeting after 3 yrs.
She: ok sure.

I drove the car to the nearest coffeeshop to have her favourite food that I used to bring her there. She practically enjoy herself as we were chatting and chatting during the journey. We finish our food fast as we have other plans to fulfill later.
After finish the food that we ordered, I asked her what’s her next location that she wanted to go? Shy to express her motive, she just smile at me and hinting me to go ahead with our earlier plan.
We got into our car and I sped off to the petrol station to get some drinks and not forgetting a pack of CD.

Upon reaching the hotel room, I signal to her to get her shower together.
Me: shower together now?
She: erhhh ok you go first and I will come later
Me: ok I will wait for you in the toilet
She: ok!
In a split of seconds, I’m naked and walking to the toilet preparing myself for the attack. After few mins, she came into the toilet naked and I can see that she has not change much since the last time I saw her naked. Her boobs still firm, butt still firm and her nipple is hardened and pointed. What a view and I never expected she is still can maintain so well. Her husband is wasting a good figure and neglecting the wife, how I wish I was married to her.
She walked into the shower place and move closed to me, I can feel that my blood is rushing to my small head making it very hard and larger in size. I can sense the her breath and smell her fragrance. I moved behind her in shower and ……………

To be con’t bro and sis.