PDA

View Full Version : non-PRC problems when trying to pick up PRC girls in geylang

phillips170s
10-05-2009, 11:38 PM
My Issues:

1. I like PRC girls. most of them are the actualizations of the girls I only see in my wet dreams. However, Im not chinese and I dont speak/understand chinese.

2. I don't have enough experience, and I certainly haven't tried enough, but I have a feeling that 99% of the PRC girls dont speak / can't understand english. So I can't confidently walk up straight to the girl of my tastes and ask here how much sgd is worth her time.

3. Incase I encounter someone who answers "yes" (or a simple nod) to the question "speak english?", the negotiation part is a challenge. I tried asking how much, and i believe i was given an answer in mandarin/chinese, so that pretty much ruined it. I can show her some dollars and let her pick the color she likes but i think that'd be dumb specially doing it on the streets.

So bro's I need your advice. There are nights when I feel like having a quick trip to geylang but the mere thoughts of these hassles makes me think otherwise.

I am very much willing to learn chinese marketing/financial/negotiation vocabularies. To start it off, can you tell me the pinyin equivalents of the following phrases:

a. How much?
b. eighty / one hundred and twenty / one hundred and fifty
c. do you blow?
d. do you allow CIM?
e. yes
f. no

Thank you in advance for your advices and answers.

Cheers,
Phil

SamSeng79
11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Go to those in-house ones.. The OKT is able to assist u...:)

wallich
11-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Grab a Chinese friend to go along with you bro!

Clown Prince
11-05-2009, 05:43 PM
btw bro..... there're those that costs $50, $60 as well.... so if u start off at $80, u might be on the losing end already... and in future that girl might jus decide to charge the rest of us the price u paid.... LOL... ;)

phillips170s
15-05-2009, 11:40 PM
sorry ar bro.. i straight away LOL when i see ur point 3 whereby u ask her to pick the color.. pls dun do that in the streets.. u are asking to be robbed.. haha

here goes the hanyu pinyi
a. How much? duo shao?
b. eighty / one hundred and twenty / one hundred and fifty ba shi / yi bai er shi / yi bai wu shi
c. do you blow? you cui ma?
d. do you allow CIM? ke yi she jin ni de zui ba ma?
e. yes ke yi / shi
f. no bu ke yi / bu shi

amazing! thanks bro. I'mma be chiniz'ing them SYT's they'll gonna think im a local.
i find this one easy to remember:
c. do you blow? you cui ma? (thinking: you cum in m(a)outh?)

this is a disaster. i have to write it down and let her read it, or forget about CIM altogether:
d. do you allow CIM? ke yi she jin ni de zui ba ma?

im thinking to script/remember everything, like this:

me (approaching girl): ni hao
girl: ni hao (to you too)
me: so, duo shao?
girl: yi bai er shi
me: ba shi, shi?
girl: bu shi
me: OK (i guess OK is universal, or i give her the thumbs up).
me: you cui ma?
girl: shi
me: (hands off a piece of paper, "e yi she jin ni de zui ba ma?" written on it)
girl: bu shi
me: yi bai wu shi
girl: shi
me: OK (i guess OK is universal, or i give her the thumbs up).
me: ta pau (take away to hotel)

do you think it will work?

phillips170s
15-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Go to those in-house ones.. The OKT is able to assist u...:)

yeah bro, good point. this is actually my plan B. I've heard and read on this forum that in-houses have limited selections. I remember going to one in-house before, I ended up going home instead. But I haven't done enough homework back then, so probably its worth a second shot. But i'll put it as plan B.

phillips170s
15-05-2009, 11:47 PM
btw bro..... there're those that costs $50, $60 as well.... so if u start off at $80, u might be on the losing end already... and in future that girl might jus decide to charge the rest of us the price u paid.... LOL... ;)

aight! i'll keep that it mind. but i only have the pinyins for 80, 120, and 150. i'll have problems with communicating 50 and 60.

i can think of one way

60: yi bai er shi (then do a chopping hand-sign as in splitting something into two)
50: yi bai wu shi (same hand sign, but splitting into three)