PDA

View Full Version : FR- Japanese Girl (My best)

lowwol
09-05-2009, 04:51 PM
to all
i am back with an FR. pls up my points if u like it.

i was in Tokyo for a holiday this week.

one day, i went to the Matsuzakaya Department store at Ueno. wanted to buy Yoku Moku biscuits for my mum for mother's day. i asked the counter girl if she speaks english. no. so i was trying to ask her if there was any special biscuits for mother's day. it was chicken and duck talk. then, a lady customer with big sunglasses came by and asked if she could help. she speaks conversational english. she helped me with the simple translation and thats it. while thanking her, my mind went to the JAV actress Kurumi Morishita. she looked like her. nearly the same look! anyway, after thanking her, she parted.

i then went to one of the ice cream counter to buy an ice cream and coffee. then surprised! she was there having coffee. i greeted at her and she smiled back. i asked if i could sit with her and she was happy to oblige. she really looked like the JAV actress. ok...i thanked her again and offered to buy an ice cream for her. she declined saying coffee was just fine for her. praised her english. she asked me where i was from. i asked her if she has been to Singapore. no. then i took the courage and told her she is very attractive. she smiled. it was around 5+pm then and i asked if she would like to have dinner with me. she declined but i told her i must as she helped me earlier. told her we will have Korean BBQ dinner near the department store. she agreed and off we went.

dinner. usual meal, small talk, i had quite a number of draft beer and she took just two mugs. then, i asked her 'you look like an actress'. she laughed out. (by the way her name was not Kurumi Morishita). i pushed my luck further and told her she looked like a JAV actress. i apologised to her for being rude.

then, to my horror (sic), she admitted she is indeed Kurumi Morishita!!! i almost had a heart attack. i was skeptical at first. then she started asking me how i knew her. i told her about the videos i had seen etc. she was surprised we can watch JAV movies in singapore. she is not tall. maybe 155-158cm. me having dinner with a JAV actress!

i shall skip all the details and jump to the end. bill settled (cost me JPY 85,000), we went downstairs (restaurant on 8th floor). when we were about to bid farewell, she gave me a peck on the cheek. i was so damn tempted to kiss her. she knew it. so she then gave me a peck on my lip. one peck. next peck, i had my tongue slightly out and she used her tongue to touch my tongue. my cock was rock hard! hey a JAV actress! then to my surprised, she asked if she could see my hotel. 5 minutes walk away. of course. so we walked to my hotel. throughout, she was wearing that big sunglass. i think its to avoid being recognised.

lowwol
09-05-2009, 04:52 PM
ok. we reached the hotel. i went to the counter to get my room card. she waited further behind at a corner. took the lift up and went in to my room. room is not big. Japan standard. showed her the sofa, tv and bed. nothing to show really. i had some beers in the fridge. offered her a can. i took one too. we then sat down to watch some jap tv. i then showed her some photos of my work (in my laptop). she was impressed with what i do (some Bros here know what i do for a living but hey guys, pls keep it confidential to yourself). showed her many photos.
then the best. she took out her mobile phone and showed me her photos. there were photos of her, photos of her naked and semi-naked and then, photos of her on the JAV set!! that was when i can confirm she was indeed kurumi morishita!!!!!!!! she told me Kurumi is her stage name (i shall not reveal her real name). i was so damn curious about her work. i asked her a lot of things about JAV. she told me those actors really can pump. they can cum one shot after another and can stand erect for long. that for her and some other JAV actresses, they get to choose their partner. that she went into this line for the money. that she was not in good terms with her family. she stays about 35 mins train ride away from Ueno. and she loved sex!! do not have BF. i then asked her about CIM and COFs we see on the JAV movies. she told she don't like and most of the JAV actresses do not like it too. its for the audience and for show. i had watched some of her movies where she swallowed cum. i asked her about that too. then she asked me if she can taste my cum!! holy christ!! as i was caught off-guard, i think my shyness gave me away. she then came close to me and we started frencing.

lowwol
09-05-2009, 04:53 PM
so we frenched and started to strip each other. i then told her i want to shower. she pulled me to the washroom and we showered together. when our bodies were all soapy, she used her body to rub against mine. tit rub against my rock hard cock. butt rub against my rock hard cock. i then fingered her. both of us were high. rinsed off. before drying ourselves, i licked her pussy. she standing up with a leg on the bathtub and me kneeling down licking. like JAV. she was damn high with all the moaning. she then pulled me up, she knelt down and started to give me a BJ. i must tell all that she gave me the best BJ. she knows how to fasten the pace and when to slow down. when to HJ. when to look at my eyes. and it was JAV standard BJ. and i was experiencing it!! i pulled her up and gave her the towel. we dried ourselves and went out to the bed. BJ continued. then switched to 69. it was damn good. and i can feel my cum building up. i told her i am not JAV actor so will cum quickly. she laughed. she told me not to worry. she then knelt down with me sitting on the edge of the bed. BJ and HJ. feeling my cum building up, i told her i was going to cum. knowing that she do not like COF and CIM, i thought i would have to pull out and shoot my load on her breast or body. i am not sure what happened (maybe comms problem) when i pulled out from her mouth, she stopped everything, then placed my dick between her tits for titty fuck. so i was going up and down. now really about to cum and i told her so. she then switched to BJing coupled with her hands playing with my balls. i shouted i am cumming. she then took my cock out from her mouth, started to jerk my dick point at her face, and i blasted my load all on her face and her mouth!!! it was a huge load and she commented on that. she then licked my cock clean. very clean. and swallowed saying delicious!!!

lowwol
09-05-2009, 05:10 PM
she went to wash up and followed after. i kept apologising to her about the COF and CIM but she waved it off saying 'for u ok'.
she then asked me more about my job. about the places that i have been etc. we were sitting on the sofa. she has towel wrapped around and i have towel wrapped around my waist. chit chat chit chat. we started frenching again. she started to give a BJ. whilst doing that i was rubbing her pussy. she asked me if i have a condom. of course lady i always have condoms with for standby. gave it to her and she helped me put it on. on the sofa, we started with reverse cowgal. her pussy is tight!! she keep getting my hands to fondle on the breast. then switched to missionary. then switched to doggy. doggy was damn good. she placed her hands on the window and bent down. use her butt to rub against my cock. initially, she placed my cock between her thighs to simulate fucking. she then slowly positioned her pussy near my dick. inserted once and she pull her pussy away. another time, then another time. until the momentum was built it was full pounding action. i told her i was going to cum and she told me she want me to COF. i pulled out, ripped off the condom, she knelt down and i jerked my load all on her face. once again, she gave me BJ to clean up and swallowed everthing. by now, my legs are all soft.

washed up again and we chatted some more. i asked if she wants to stay overnight with me. she said no. says she prefer to go home. she then told me that its her first time with a non-actor foreigner. that she do not know why she decided to do it with me but it was all 'fate'. i was thinking it must be a very very lucky fate that i have. i thanked her and told her it is a DREAM for me to do it with a JAV actress. what more her, one my favourite JAV actress. as it was almost 2am already i thought she have to go. she then asked me to eat her. :cool:

we started off frenching and she used her hands to stroke my limped dick. my prick then started to hardened. i spread her out on the bed and started to eat her pussy. then, condom put on again and we did missionary style. after a while (i can really pump after cumming two times earlier), i took off the condom, placed my dick in her mouth and mouth fucked her. missionary style mouth fucking. towards climaxing i fastened my motion and shot all my load into her mouth. she chocked and i can hear and sensed it. however, she continued to suck and BJ me until i collapsed next to her. we just layed on the bed in that position for like 3-4 minutes. then, she rolled over to me and went down my dick, used her tongue to lick clean my dick again!!

washed up again. she changed up. i offered to pay for her taxi but she declined. offered to send her down she declined too. we exchanged e-mail address. i promised her not to give her e-mail address away. we kissed and bid farewell.

so thats it guys. my REAL life experience with a JAV actress. pure luck!

Bros who know me knows that i do not bullshit. pls do not ask me for her contact etc. i will not give it out. this is an FR and i am sharing my experience. i hope that Bros like it.

cheers and happy hunting to all.

Maitong Kit Mak
09-05-2009, 07:23 PM

Bros who know me knows that i do not bullshit. pls do not ask me for her contact etc. i will not give it out. this is an FR and i am sharing my experience. i hope that Bros like it.

Good on u bro! What a lucky chap! Well Done!;)

Michael
09-05-2009, 07:34 PM
i will give up 10 years of my life for this... Hahaha...:D

newbieboy
09-05-2009, 08:33 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best. really i'm speechless. wow.

btw, expensive korean bbq!!

Eager2enter
09-05-2009, 11:27 PM
TS bro,

u are seriously 1 lucky guy, millions out there will kill be someone to be in ur shoe for such luck.

Onanisto X
10-05-2009, 01:11 AM
As Kurumi have said, this is no luck, it's FATE. lol

machinehead1234
10-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey lowwol. i am not surprised at your juicy tale. It really is possible in Tokyo especially. As mentioned before, all that conservatism and politeness are just but a facade in Japan. I know many JP chicks are hungry for attention, but just that they conceal it very well and to some, it may appear as being conservative or that they are not very social people.

You gotta push the envelope sometimes, and you be surprised at what you get....but i bet Lowwol you had to be all decked out on that day. From my experience, you had to catch her eye first (i dont really believe in luck). And the way to do it in Japan, is to be nicely dressed. (or you had some unique eye-catching clothing on you).

Well..not just departmental stores. Fellow hunters based in Tokyo should definitely check out all the boutiques. Dior is a nice place to see and be seen, so are the usual Prada, LV haunts along Omotesando/Harajuku.

she went to wash up and followed after. i kept apologising to her about the COF and CIM but she waved it off saying 'for u ok'.
she then asked me more about my job. about the places that i have been etc. we were sitting on the sofa. she has towel wrapped around and i have towel wrapped around my waist. chit chat chit chat. we started frenching again. she started to give a BJ. whilst doing that i was rubbing her pussy. she asked me if i have a condom. of course lady i always have condoms with for standby. gave it to her and she helped me put it on. on the sofa, we started with reverse cowgal. her pussy is tight!! she keep getting my hands to fondle on the breast. then switched to missionary. then switched to doggy. doggy was damn good. she placed her hands on the window and bent down. use her butt to rub against my cock. initially, she placed my cock between her thighs to simulate fucking. she then slowly positioned her pussy near my dick. inserted once and she pull her pussy away. another time, then another time. until the momentum was built it was full pounding action. i told her i was going to cum and she told me she want me to COF. i pulled out, ripped off the condom, she knelt down and i jerked my load all on her face. once again, she gave me BJ to clean up and swallowed everthing. by now, my legs are all soft.

washed up again and we chatted some more. i asked if she wants to stay overnight with me. she said no. says she prefer to go home. she then told me that its her first time with a non-actor foreigner. that she do not know why she decided to do it with me but it was all 'fate'. i was thinking it must be a very very lucky fate that i have. i thanked her and told her it is a DREAM for me to do it with a JAV actress. what more her, one my favourite JAV actress. as it was almost 2am already i thought she have to go. she then asked me to eat her. :cool:

we started off frenching and she used her hands to stroke my limped dick. my prick then started to hardened. i spread her out on the bed and started to eat her pussy. then, condom put on again and we did missionary style. after a while (i can really pump after cumming two times earlier), i took off the condom, placed my dick in her mouth and mouth fucked her. missionary style mouth fucking. towards climaxing i fastened my motion and shot all my load into her mouth. she chocked and i can hear and sensed it. however, she continued to suck and BJ me until i collapsed next to her. we just layed on the bed in that position for like 3-4 minutes. then, she rolled over to me and went down my dick, used her tongue to lick clean my dick again!!

washed up again. she changed up. i offered to pay for her taxi but she declined. offered to send her down she declined too. we exchanged e-mail address. i promised her not to give her e-mail address away. we kissed and bid farewell.

max7
10-05-2009, 01:42 AM
u one lucky sob :)

Dirtysa
10-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Woo bro, I would say that you fulfilled a dream many many guys here would only dream of! I hope I can be that lucky when I go to Japan again, soon! :P

oolouis
10-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Bro Lowwol

Can you pls advise what is your age (or age range, say under 40), how do you rate yourself in the looks dept and finally your height.

I think any brother who is over 40, less than 5.6 in height and below 7 in looks can forget you are ever going to get such luck :D

arpeggi
10-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Wow, I was in Japan a few months ago and nobody even offered to help translate when I was having difficulty communicating while purchasing something.

You're lucky.

pakchik69
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Excellent Fr Bro. Some guys have all the luck:)

goo_ey
10-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Wah! what a best encounter of your life!!!:D

closetspacefull
10-05-2009, 11:28 PM
The weird thing I find in Japan considering that its a developed nation and everything is that girls there are very sui bian about using condoms...

Most professional working (I mean office ladies, finance professionals and accountants, not prostitutes) ladies I've met and built up a working relationship, really don't mind if you do it raw... I'm sure they're on the pill, but doing it raw also increases the chances of pregnancy...

I find myself in the unusual position of insisting on protection which is quite a change.

machinehead1234
10-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Hey, i think yr statement is a little too generalized. Like in any place, its different strokes for different folks even in Tokyo. Some like the salaryman look, some may go for the bishonen pretty boy package. In Lowwol's case, he had the "right" package and the look was a sell.

I'm 29. 6ft 1.5inch. Eurasian of French/Chinese/Japanese descent. And no, i dont always get such luck too in Tokyo. Perhaps i look too gaijin for the layman even though i speak perfect japanese. So i guess you gotta work to your strengths. For me, thats like places such as supermarkets, boutiques, coffee places and even on the JR. The places i frequent are also closer to expat areas so it makes it much easier in general.

As i am in the fashion industry, i jet to Tokyo a lot. (Used to be based there). Helps that the ladies are crazy over brand names there. So trust me fellas, being well-dressed always helps even if you are no Kaneshiro Takeshi..Its almost summer now. Get a nice white linen jacket (uniqlo stocks some real nice,cheap stuff), nice shirt (again uniqlo for low-end, higher-end you can opt for stuff like Boss or Zegna) and jeans with nice summer shoes (they have got wicked stuff out there from Dior Homme). Get out there and charm the Japanese ladies! Gambatte!

Bro Lowwol

Can you pls advise what is your age (or age range, say under 40), how do you rate yourself in the looks dept and finally your height.

I think any brother who is over 40, less than 5.6 in height and below 7 in looks can forget you are ever going to get such luck :D

lowwol
11-05-2009, 10:49 AM
i wasn't decked out, i was just wearing the normal shirt and jeans stuff. i guess my crocodile skin wallet and watch helped. cos many japs zoom in to my wallet whenever i take it out :) and i fully agree with u, that u have to catch the jap gal's eye first. that is most important. and yes, Japs are very particular about appearance. its about 1st impression.

Hey lowwol. i am not surprised at your juicy tale. It really is possible in Tokyo especially. As mentioned before, all that conservatism and politeness are just but a facade in Japan. I know many JP chicks are hungry for attention, but just that they conceal it very well and to some, it may appear as being conservative or that they are not very social people.

You gotta push the envelope sometimes, and you be surprised at what you get....but i bet Lowwol you had to be all decked out on that day. From my experience, you had to catch her eye first (i dont really believe in luck). And the way to do it in Japan, is to be nicely dressed. (or you had some unique eye-catching clothing on you).

Well..not just departmental stores. Fellow hunters based in Tokyo should definitely check out all the boutiques. Dior is a nice place to see and be seen, so are the usual Prada, LV haunts along Omotesando/Harajuku.

lowwol
11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
i am zero (me giving myself my own rating) in looks and body. i am fat. 90+kg. height is 183cm.

but hey if a guy like me can get some Jap gals, it shows that all the other Bros here stand a good chance too.

like i have mentioned earlier, perhaps its my job that draws the attention. it always opens up into a good conversational topic. add in the crocodile skinned wallet plus good watch helped me in achieving my mission. ;)

and i do agree with Bro Machine Head. its the package. i do not have the look or body but i make it up with what i have mentioned above. impress them and they would be hooked.

cheers.

Bro Lowwol

ruud27
11-05-2009, 09:45 PM
bro lowwol.
do you belong to the higher income or rich category?
paying 85,000 yen for dinner its quite expensive as its like 1000+ sg dollars.
but i believe its worth it.

anyway can i say that money also play an important part?
coz i don't think its all purely on luck. you must be able to afford it too.

best123
11-05-2009, 09:45 PM
You must be really handsome bro!!

oolouis
11-05-2009, 10:24 PM
i am zero (me giving myself my own rating) in looks and body. i am fat. 90+kg. height is 183cm.

but hey if a guy like me can get some Jap gals, it shows that all the other Bros here stand a good chance too.

like i have mentioned earlier, perhaps its my job that draws the attention. it always opens up into a good conversational topic. add in the crocodile skinned wallet plus good watch helped me in achieving my mission. ;)

and i do agree with Bro Machine Head. its the package. i do not have the look or body but i make it up with what i have mentioned above. impress them and they would be hooked.

cheers.

Brother

Are you young, mind sharing your age bracket?

BroRelax
11-05-2009, 10:44 PM
TS has made all Singaporean proud. Yes, very proud. :D

BroRelax
11-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Found it on the net!! You are a real lucky bastard! :D

http://www.kurumimorishita.org/

Name : Kurumi Morishita
Japanese Name : 森下くるみ (もりしたくるみ)
Birthday: 1979/7/29
Blood type: O
Height: 162cm
Body measurements: B85cm W60cm H84cm
Home town: Nagano
Hobby: painting

superb88
12-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Bro lowwol,

I am reading this FR of yours and I am currently in Tokyo!!!

I am jealous of your luck and was thinking to myself why it didn't happen to me??? I took the lift with this nice Jap chick dolling herself just now in front of the lift mirror, told her she is beautiful and she says thank you and the her floor is reached...

I have decided not to stay in the hotel tonight and will try walking aorund to buy some bread or what... the dinner is expensive for 85,000 that is almost USD$850 for a dinner but i guess it is all worth it! I will pay for the sa,e price too!

Too bad you say no asking for email or else I would have beg! :)

anyway, good luck to me in Tokyo now! any brothers has good lobang in Tokyo, please do a good deed to PM me!

Thanks in Advance!

Superb!!!

lowwol
13-05-2009, 02:05 PM
how do u determine 'high' income category? i shall just say that i can afford that JPY 85,000 meal for two and then some:)

the gal aside, the JPY85,000 was certainly worth it as the quality of the beef was most excellent. in Singapore, i think it would have cost 2.5 times more. bear in mind we are talking about Tokyo.

i guess money does play a part. Jap are pretty materialistic too.

bro lowwol.
do you belong to the higher income or rich category?
paying 85,000 yen for dinner its quite expensive as its like 1000+ sg dollars.
but i believe its worth it.

anyway can i say that money also play an important part?
coz i don't think its all purely on luck. you must be able to afford it too.

lowwol
13-05-2009, 02:06 PM
mid-30s before 40.:)

Brother

Are you young, mind sharing your age bracket?

firephoenix
13-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Damn... You are such a lucky bastard hehehehe :)
She is soo pretty...

*FiReWoRkS*
15-05-2009, 11:45 PM
i am zero (me giving myself my own rating) in looks and body. i am fat. 90+kg. height is 183cm...

like i have mentioned earlier, perhaps its my job that draws the attention. it always opens up into a good conversational topic...

cheers.

bro im really curious about what you do for a living..care to disclose if you don't mind?or if not at least give some clues so that i can work towards it haha :D

thebearbearbear
16-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I am always fascinated about the adventures u have bro... salute!!!
I hope you will have more exciting journey ahead....:D

lowwol
17-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Bro

can't reveal due to company confidentiality. only thing i can reveal is that i am doing something i like and am being paid for, and the best thing is that i get to go places.:)

bro im really curious about what you do for a living..care to disclose if you don't mind?or if not at least give some clues so that i can work towards it haha :D

roamersg
17-05-2009, 01:28 PM
bro thanks for sharing, truly fantastic story. Great to hear this can happen in the 'real world' and not just in our daydreams, I am emboldened to try my luck more in unlikely places!

popi824
17-05-2009, 01:58 PM
wow wow wow!!! i am impressed!!! damn lucky bro....:)

bigass
19-05-2009, 09:38 AM
http://www.dynamix.net/gallery/img/kumo-bg.jpg

s@ms@m
25-05-2009, 07:53 AM
All man's dream coming true...
At least next time u haf a story to tell ur grandson that u haf screwed an AV pornstar! And its an achievement! Cool manz...

http://img7.paipaiimg.com/df62c400/item-46C174D5-27DF962700000000002735AB012D909A.1.jpg

lancerglx
27-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Bro lowwol..salute man! U were one lucky SOB! :cool:

I'm sure not just guys in SG..but any guy on earth who's seen JAV would die to have an experience like that..makes me fantasise about having an encounter wif my fav AV actress Marin hehe..

Did read up abit on Kurumi thru wiki..she did have an unpleasant childhood..her father was a physically abusive alcoholic who terrorized her and her brother until her parents' divorce..no wonder she mentioned to u she wasn't in good terms wif her family..poor thing..

Btw bro..u must be earning big bucks to spend 85000 yen on a dinner just like that man..thats like close to $1.3k in SG dollar! :eek:

But in the end..all worth it!